(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,818 posts
  • 1,050 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 minutes ago by acedanger
  • Topic is favorited by 500 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20240416_160659390.MP (resized).jpg
25d6415bd4f5ee62b5604e3e73d30ef0bdc2c8d0 (resized).jpg
72038EF4-8215-4C19-B733-688FFB33D320 (resized).jpeg
8820CDAA-4B0B-4D67-844D-8D3197E44344 (resized).jpeg
B267A7B9-3222-426E-B14A-09BCED66716E (resized).jpeg
EEEBA8AA-85EA-4EBE-9123-16F1A419FDC4 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6704 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8474 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8443 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8445 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8444 (resized).jpeg
IMNewtonBallLeaf01 (resized).jpg
IMG_5677 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5678 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5679 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5676 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,818 posts in this topic. You are on page 235 of 317.
#11701 1 year ago

#11702 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

The best mod for the game, hands down IMO.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Where do you get that Mod?
Coffin Lock Premium - Pharoah coffin

#11703 1 year ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Going to hold out to see if the Egyptian version becomes available.

The Tilttopper version is still available, more affordable, and more interactive than that 900.00 piece of plastic.

#11704 1 year ago
Quoted from metalkatt:

The Tilttopper version is still available, more affordable, and more interactive than that 900.00 piece of plastic.

Very true. Had forgotten how much of a price difference that was.

#11706 1 year ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Hey everyone, I’m hoping any Premium/LE owners can help me out with an issue im having.
8i have an issue where the tomb opens and I shoot a ball through the opening and doesn’t register the shot. Then I lose the award or ball lock and have to try again. Very frustrating. It only registers the shot about 50% of the time...
I thought it would a switch issue but I’ve tested it and it works fine. This switch isn’t the one in the “bent arm” switch that in the mummy ball lock, it’s much larger. So I’m stuck trying to figure out what the issue is.
Any thoughts on how to fix this? Anyone else had this issue?

Hello, where did you bought that anubis mod? i was searching on this topic but didn't found the link.
Also for the Eddie with two chains that is at the top of the bumpers at the entrance for the left ramp. thanks
( am a new proud owner of a Iron Maiden premium )
And a last question, there is a topic for iron maiden mods only? i searched and i didn't found it.

#11708 1 year ago

So has anyone put a set of the precision machined flippers on Iron Maiden yet?

They look awesome and I'm wondering if the reduced slop would make the upper loop easier to hit. I probably just suck but I find it inconsistent and the speed at which the ball can come to it seems like it would exaggerate any slop in the mechanism.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1341-precision-pinball-prod/06654-precision-flip-flipper-system

Now the question is... red or gold?

#11709 1 year ago
Quoted from Anony:

So has anyone put a set of the precision machined flippers on Iron Maiden yet?

Now the question is... red or gold?

Yes. They work just as well on IM as they do the other games (I’ve done a total of 5 so far). John is just finishing another run of these, including smaller miniflippers. Here’s my set in red, FYI.

8E43A190-2476-4F1F-9B13-10FD6091D8F3 (resized).jpeg8E43A190-2476-4F1F-9B13-10FD6091D8F3 (resized).jpegA7EFA510-C132-48E7-AFCE-3EC0442DCBD0 (resized).jpegA7EFA510-C132-48E7-AFCE-3EC0442DCBD0 (resized).jpeg

#11710 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Yes. They work just as well on IM as they do the other games (I’ve done a total of 5 so far). John is just finishing another run of these, including smaller miniflippers. Here’s my set in red, FYI.

Awesome, they look great. Do you think they made the loop shot more consistent?

#11711 1 year ago

Yes. I’ve found Precision Flip does make my shots considerably more consistent. I’ve been looping shots on tables like GZ, AIQ, and IM that I couldn’t’ do before, at least not as consistently (and I installed PPP bushings as a well as the flipper and bats).

#11712 1 year ago

I don't care for the look of those flipper bats to be honest but if they make the game somehow play better, I suppose I could live with the look.

#11713 1 year ago

Not a true owner but have a pro here on a temp trade with a buddy. Really enjoy the game and now i have a much better understanding of the rules and some scoring strategies.

I think i need to spend some time dialing this one in. I don’t have the pitch too steep but do find the flipper power seems to be getting weaker. But don’t think its flipper fade cuz i dont do marathons. Very difficult to hit pharaoh target from a cradle. Prob time for a flipper servicing.

Can someone confirm how the flipper staging is designed? I’m expecting that the first stage would be to activate main flipper, then with it held i could depress and activate upper one. More important i think is to be able to cradle ball then drop the upper flipper to clear the path. This game is opposite. On both sides i can hold the upper flippers with main ones at rest (partial press makes top ones move first). This seems wrong to me.

Also need to find out what the droopy flippers are all about cuz these ones are def not that. Traditional lined up with the inlane guides. Anyway i can catch up by reading through the posts in here.

#11714 1 year ago

I'm putting up a WTB Maiden post now but if there's anyone in FL/GA/Carolinas that's considering selling or trading any edition shoot me a PM!

#11715 1 year ago

New Game Code ! (Mainly Home Team feature):

V1.11.0 - July 29th, 2022
=========================
- Insider Connected - Home Team

The Home Team features allows Insider Connected players to log in
and play without scanning their QR code.
When the game is registered to a home location and set to Free Play,
Home Team can be enabled via Standard Adjust #51 or from Guided Setup.
Up to 8 players can be added to the Home Team from the Stern Insider
Connected Setup menu.

The Home Team can be shared across all games registered at the game's
location by enabling the Home Team Standard Adjustment on each game.
Players need only be added once to the Home Team. Players can be
later removed from the Home Team, and guests can be temporarily
added to the Home Team.

Find out more about Home Team at http://insider.sternpinball.com.

- Insider Connected - fix issue with awarding the Super Skill Shot achievement in the wrong place
- Insider Connected - prompt Player to log in when not already logged in when there is not a valid playfield yet
- Insider Connected - adjustments to Game Over screen for use with Insider Connected
- Tour Dates - updated Legacy of the Beast tour dates for 2022
- Attract - fixed an issue with long pricing string combinations

- Adjustment Changes:
- changed "TARGET GAME TIME" default to 1:45
- changed "TILT DEBOUNCE" defaults to 750ms for normal play, and 1000ms for competition play

- System - Updated to V3.20.0 on OS: V2.6.0
- Updated to nodeboard firmware/protocol v1.00.0

- Correct the replay score boost when Standard Adjustment REPLAY TYPE is set to DYNAMIC.
All REPLAY LEVELS for all players are potentially immediately incremented instead of only replay level 1.

- Correct Standard Adjustment FREE PLAY LIMIT. Previously this adjustment would not be honored
in all circumstances. FREE PLAY LIMIT sets the maximum number of free games which a
player can win during a game. Once the FREE PLAY LIMIT is reached, a player will not receive
a free game from:
a REPLAY level (if REPLAY AWARD is set to CREDIT)
a SPECIAL (if SPECIAL AWARD is set to CREDIT)
Grand Champion/High Score (if HIGH SCORE AWARD is set to CREDIT
a match (if MATCH AWARD is set to CREDIT)
The default setting for FREE PLAY LIMIT is 5 games (per player per game played).
NOTE setting the FREE PLAY LIMIT to a value less than the number of REPLAY LEVELS
will decrease the number of REPLAY levels available.

- Fix redundant sound effect when scanning into Insider Connected in some
instances.

- Added Standard Audit "Total Power On Time". This is a lifetime audit of the
hours, minutes, seconds the machine has been powered on. This lifetime audit
will start accumulating with this update.

- Added the ability to unregister a machine via the Stern Insider Connected menu.
A machine must be unregister from an Insider Connected account prior to being
added to a new account. Hilighting and selecting "Yes, unregister this game."
will unregister the game from your account.

- Stern Insider Connect Setup Screens:
IP, network name, and WiFi signal strength displayed in top corners of display.

- Added Net->About->Events page
This page will display:
The current date and time
The date and time the game was recently powered on
The play count since powered on
The coin count since powered on
The paid credit count since powered on
The service credit count since powered on
The coin door open count since powered on
The tilt count since powered on
The date and time the game was previous powered on
The date and time the game was previous powered off
The lifetime power on count

- Update the factory default value of "ALLOW LEFT+START TO END GAME" to "FREE PLAY ONLY".

- Update Install Competition: set "ALLOW LEFT+START TO END GAME" to "NEVER".

- Added new Standard Adjustment "COIN ACCEPTOR" whose value can be "MECHANICAL" or "ELECTRONIC", and
default value is "MECHANICAL". This adjustment is only available when the Country is set to Italy
and Free Play is set to No.
The coin door for Italy with a MECHANICAL acceptor is configured:
left coin switch: EUR 0.50
center coin switch: EUR 0.10
right coin switch: EUR 0.50
4th coin switch: EUR 0.10
5th coin switch: EUR 0
6th coin switch: EUR 0
The coin door for Italy with a Electronic acceptor is configured:
center coin switch: EUR 1.00
right coin switch: EUR 2.00
4th coin switch: EUR 0.20

- Guided Setup
Added "Coin Acceptor" setting, only available when Country is set to Italy and "Free Play" is No.
Hide "Game Pricing" when "Free Play" is set to Yes.
Add translation strings for some top level selections.

- Fix game reboot issue at power on with coindoor interlock switch in the open position.

- Insider Connected attract mode screen updated to display the location name and green check mark with
Verified Location if the machine is registered to a pro account.

#11716 1 year ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

New Game Code ! (Mainly Home Team feature):
V1.11.0 - July 29th, 2022
=========================
- Insider Connected - Home Team
The Home Team features allows Insider Connected players to log in
and play without scanning their QR code.
When the game is registered to a home location and set to Free Play,
Home Team can be enabled via Standard Adjust #51 or from Guided Setup.
Up to 8 players can be added to the Home Team from the Stern Insider
Connected Setup menu.
The Home Team can be shared across all games registered at the game's
location by enabling the Home Team Standard Adjustment on each game.
Players need only be added once to the Home Team. Players can be
later removed from the Home Team, and guests can be temporarily
added to the Home Team.
Find out more about Home Team at http://insider.sternpinball.com.
- Insider Connected - fix issue with awarding the Super Skill Shot achievement in the wrong place
- Insider Connected - prompt Player to log in when not already logged in when there is not a valid playfield yet
- Insider Connected - adjustments to Game Over screen for use with Insider Connected
- Tour Dates - updated Legacy of the Beast tour dates for 2022
- Attract - fixed an issue with long pricing string combinations
- Adjustment Changes:
- changed "TARGET GAME TIME" default to 1:45
- changed "TILT DEBOUNCE" defaults to 750ms for normal play, and 1000ms for competition play
- System - Updated to V3.20.0 on OS: V2.6.0
- Updated to nodeboard firmware/protocol v1.00.0
- Correct the replay score boost when Standard Adjustment REPLAY TYPE is set to DYNAMIC.
All REPLAY LEVELS for all players are potentially immediately incremented instead of only replay level 1.
- Correct Standard Adjustment FREE PLAY LIMIT. Previously this adjustment would not be honored
in all circumstances. FREE PLAY LIMIT sets the maximum number of free games which a
player can win during a game. Once the FREE PLAY LIMIT is reached, a player will not receive
a free game from:
a REPLAY level (if REPLAY AWARD is set to CREDIT)
a SPECIAL (if SPECIAL AWARD is set to CREDIT)
Grand Champion/High Score (if HIGH SCORE AWARD is set to CREDIT
a match (if MATCH AWARD is set to CREDIT)
The default setting for FREE PLAY LIMIT is 5 games (per player per game played).
NOTE setting the FREE PLAY LIMIT to a value less than the number of REPLAY LEVELS
will decrease the number of REPLAY levels available.
- Fix redundant sound effect when scanning into Insider Connected in some
instances.
- Added Standard Audit "Total Power On Time". This is a lifetime audit of the
hours, minutes, seconds the machine has been powered on. This lifetime audit
will start accumulating with this update.
- Added the ability to unregister a machine via the Stern Insider Connected menu.
A machine must be unregister from an Insider Connected account prior to being
added to a new account. Hilighting and selecting "Yes, unregister this game."
will unregister the game from your account.
- Stern Insider Connect Setup Screens:
IP, network name, and WiFi signal strength displayed in top corners of display.
- Added Net->About->Events page
This page will display:
The current date and time
The date and time the game was recently powered on
The play count since powered on
The coin count since powered on
The paid credit count since powered on
The service credit count since powered on
The coin door open count since powered on
The tilt count since powered on
The date and time the game was previous powered on
The date and time the game was previous powered off
The lifetime power on count
- Update the factory default value of "ALLOW LEFT+START TO END GAME" to "FREE PLAY ONLY".
- Update Install Competition: set "ALLOW LEFT+START TO END GAME" to "NEVER".
- Added new Standard Adjustment "COIN ACCEPTOR" whose value can be "MECHANICAL" or "ELECTRONIC", and
default value is "MECHANICAL". This adjustment is only available when the Country is set to Italy
and Free Play is set to No.
The coin door for Italy with a MECHANICAL acceptor is configured:
center coin switch: EUR 0.10
right coin switch: EUR 0.50
4th coin switch: EUR 0.10
The coin door for Italy with a Electronic acceptor is configured:
center coin switch: EUR 1.00
right coin switch: EUR 2.00
4th coin switch: EUR 0.20
- Guided Setup
Added "Coin Acceptor" setting, only available when Country is set to Italy and "Free Play" is No.
Hide "Game Pricing" when "Free Play" is set to Yes.
Add translation strings for some top level selections.
- Fix game reboot issue at power on with coindoor interlock switch in the open position.
- Insider Connected attract mode screen updated to display the location name and green check mark with
Verified Location if the machine is registered to a pro account.

I'm still on 1.08 as 1.10 didn't appear to affect gameplay if you didn't have an IC kit.

This has a few more under the hood changes but still doesn't change much for a home user without an IC kit.

I wonder what happens if you install a generic wifi dongle, borrow an IC apron, configure IC, setup home team, then switch back to the old apron. Would it still let you stay connected/log in to saved home team users despite the missing card reader? Would CIPWM be enabled on the pro?

If anyone with the IC kit feels like setting up home team and then disconnecting their card reader to find out it would much appreciated!

#11717 1 year ago
Quoted from craif:

I'm still on 1.08 as 1.10 didn't appear to affect gameplay if you didn't have an IC kit.
This has a few more under the hood changes but still doesn't change much for a home user without an IC kit.
I wonder what happens if you install a generic wifi dongle, borrow an IC apron, configure IC, setup home team, then switch back to the old apron. Would it still let you stay connected/log in to saved home team users despite the missing card reader? Would CIPWM be enabled on the pro?
If anyone with the IC kit feels like setting up home team and then disconnecting their card reader to find out it would much appreciated!

I want to do this as well but I do not want to pay $300 for a $20 dollar reader and a $5 dongle, these are dime a dozen in china. I think somebody made a 3D printer adapter so you can buy a reader and install the reader to where the BILL accepter is supposed to go. I have not look into this because I do not own a 3d printer yet.

Anybody with experience on how to make your own reader? I know it has been done

#11718 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

I want to do this as well but I do not want to pay $300 for a $20 dollar reader and a $5 dongle, these are dime a dozen in china. I think somebody made a 3D printer adapter so you can buy a reader and install the reader to where the BILL accepter is supposed to go. I have not look into this because I do not own a 3d printer yet.

I've played on a few that have it in the coin door. The plate is just any solid sheet that fits in the place the bill acceptor would go with a cuthout for the card reader. Some were just a blank bill acceptor plate with an opening dremelled in. As far as I know all the ones I played on used an actual IC card reader that they removed from an IC kit, not some random generic one. Then all you need is generic cabling long enough to safely route from the intended location, up the playfield and back down the cab so you don't rip it out every time you open the coin door or lift the playfield.

#11719 1 year ago

the 3d printed adapter is for the IC kits, not for a generic scanner. The readers and dongle are easy to come by, but its the extra firmware on the circuit that treats it as a node board in the chain. I havent seen that node board custom made or emulated, unless I've missed that somewhere.

#11720 1 year ago

Makes you wonder why you need an IC kit in the home environment, if the players can be setup remotely?

#11721 1 year ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

the 3d printed adapter is for the IC kits, not for a generic scanner. The readers and dongle are easy to come by, but its the extra firmware on the circuit that treats it as a node board in the chain. I havent seen that node board custom made or emulated, unless I've missed that somewhere.

Right. I thought it was connecting to the coin door but if I remember correctly there is another controller in between.
Rmmh…
Wonder if the controller can be made cheaper?

#11722 1 year ago

Am a proud owner of a Iron Maiden Premium since yesterday.
Yesterday i played around 20 games and no problems, today i installed the new code and two times the machine made a reset while i was playing.
Does it happened to some of you? Also sometimes when i do the center ramp and the ball falls to the left side, it stays on the circular slim "metal" circular part that have a bit the shape if the orbit, do you have any solutions to make it not block there ( the area is marked with a white cross on the photo )?
Thanks for the feedback.

296850981_1365148750889046_8198369522667751044_n (resized).jpg296850981_1365148750889046_8198369522667751044_n (resized).jpg
#11723 1 year ago
Quoted from Days:

Yesterday i played around 20 games and no problems, today i installed the new code and two times the machine made a reset while i was playing.
Does it happened to some of you? Also sometimes when i do the center ramp and the ball falls to the left side, it stays on the circular slim "metal" circular part that have a bit the shape if the orbit, do you have any solutions to make it not block there ( the area is marked with a white cross on the photo )?
Thanks for the feedback.
[quoted image]

Try re imaging the code from scratch. Could have been a glitch somewhere.

As far as that metal piece, it warps over time from the impact landings. I had mine brand new and started noticing some random hiccups as I put more games on it. Ended up swapping for a carbon fiber pad from Cliffy and has been perfect ever since. If you end up trying to remove it to flatten it, its a pain. The adhesive is pretty strong.

#11724 1 year ago
Quoted from Completist:

Not a true owner but have a pro here on a temp trade with a buddy. Really enjoy the game and now i have a much better understanding of the rules and some scoring strategies.
I think i need to spend some time dialing this one in. I don’t have the pitch too steep but do find the flipper power seems to be getting weaker. But don’t think its flipper fade cuz i dont do marathons. Very difficult to hit pharaoh target from a cradle. Prob time for a flipper servicing.
Can someone confirm how the flipper staging is designed? I’m expecting that the first stage would be to activate main flipper, then with it held i could depress and activate upper one. More important i think is to be able to cradle ball then drop the upper flipper to clear the path. This game is opposite. On both sides i can hold the upper flippers with main ones at rest (partial press makes top ones move first). This seems wrong to me.
Also need to find out what the droopy flippers are all about cuz these ones are def not that. Traditional lined up with the inlane guides. Anyway i can catch up by reading through the posts in here.

Yes the flippers should be set so you can cradle with the lower flippers and leave the upper flippers down so you can hit the orbits. It sounds like the machine you're playing on is wired backwards.
As for weak flippers, you should be able to cradle the ball on the right flipper and hit the pharoah ramp shot. If it's too weak for that you probably have an issue.

I can 3d print for you if you want to experiment but as others said those 3d printed adapters are meant for the standard kit. You might be able to buy the scanner cheap but I think there is another board that comes with it, so I doubt you'll be able to hack that together.

#11725 1 year ago
Quoted from Anony:

Yes the flippers should be set so you can cradle with the lower flippers and leave the upper flippers down so you can hit the orbits. It sounds like the machine you're playing on is wired backwards.
As for weak flippers, you should be able to cradle the ball on the right flipper and hit the pharoah ramp shot. If it's too weak for that you probably have an issue.

Thanks, i’ll go pop the hood and see what’s going on with the wiring. Should be a simple fix (famous last words).

I have made the shot from the cradle at times but its not consistent. I might be seeing fade after short amount of play too. But while im in there i will double check my pitch. I dont go over 7 deg as a rule and that shudnt be an issue i wudnt think.

#11726 1 year ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Try re imaging the code from scratch. Could have been a glitch somewhere.
As far as that metal piece, it warps over time from the impact landings. I had mine brand new and started noticing some random hiccups as I put more games on it. Ended up swapping for a carbon fiber pad from Cliffy and has been perfect ever since. If you end up trying to remove it to flatten it, its a pain. The adhesive is pretty strong.

Thank you for the tips!
Damn... Stern needs to start to hire Cliffy to solve all the stern pinball problems... He have all the solutions!
( Just got 3 days ago lot's of Cliffy materials for all my pinballs , great items )

#11727 1 year ago
Quoted from Days:

Thank you for the tips!
Damn... Stern needs to start to hire Cliffy to solve all the stern pinball problems... He have all the solutions!
( Just got 3 days ago lot's of Cliffy materials for all my pinballs , great items )

I agree. The man has certainly put the time into the hobby!

Have a standing order with him myself.

#11728 1 year ago
Quoted from Days:

Thanks for the feedback.
[quoted image]

Mezelmods has you covered. https://mezelmods.com/collections/iron-maiden-legacy/products/iron-maiden-prem-le-mummy-ball-deflector

#11730 1 year ago

I already ordered that mod, thanks for your answer but i was talking about the orbit, really in the orbit not in that part, but just saw that Cliffy already created something

#11731 1 year ago

Are there any videos of how the mummy ball lock works? Mine goes in there at stays. The mech goes up and down, up and down and the balls stay in there.

#11732 1 year ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Are there any videos of how the mummy ball lock works? Mine goes in there at stays. The mech goes up and down, up and down and the balls stay in there.

Discussed a million times in this thread and the maiden issues thread.

#11733 1 year ago

What is the MXV skillshot listed in the achievements?

And what is the best route for getting a 6 way combo? I know you can't repeat any of the shots in the sequence or it kills it.

#11734 1 year ago
Quoted from craif:

I have a switch box running one scanner to 3 other games and can confirm that once home team was set up it didn’t need the scanner connected to use home team logins.

#11735 1 year ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

What is the MXV skillshot listed in the achievements?
And what is the best route for getting a 6 way combo? I know you can't repeat any of the shots in the sequence or it kills it.

It’s basically the super skill shot with the inner loop added in. Plunge to the LH upper flipper and then hit the mini loop back to the same flipper followed by the super jackpot target. It took me awhile to get that one.

#11736 1 year ago

I usually try for one of the secret skill shots; perfect plunge to the left outlane for 20M. Outlane drained are my specialty lol. I know the super kill shot only gives you 5M but you also get extra ball save time and a lit pf multiplier.

Do the secret skill shots award you anything other than the points?

#11737 1 year ago
Quoted from Completist:

I usually try for one of the secret skill shots; perfect plunge to the left outlane for 20M. Outlane drained are my specialty lol. I know the super kill shot only gives you 5M but you also get extra ball save time and a lit pf multiplier.
Do the secret skill shots award you anything other than the points?

Super Secret Skill Shots:
1. Soft plunge straight into the left outlane. Value: 20 Million points + 10 sec ball save! (also works with a full plunge around the orbit that goes into the left outlane immediately)
2. Soft plunge straight into left inlane. Value 5 Million + 10 sec ball save!
3. Full plunge around the top of PF then 3 orbits in a row off upper right flipper. 15 Million + 10 sec ball save!
4. Hold Left flipper up, full plunge, and one time shot to the orb. 10 Million, plus boost power jackpot X
5. Soft plunge to flipper without hitting a switch, then hit the bullseye. Value 6 Million + 5 sec ball save!
6. Soft plunge to left flipper then hit right orbit. 6 Million + 10 Seconds ball save

#11738 1 year ago

Got to throw this in here, since today’s his birthday.

91814A30-3FFD-4033-ACC2-20BA7B4DA510 (resized).jpeg91814A30-3FFD-4033-ACC2-20BA7B4DA510 (resized).jpeg
#11739 1 year ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Super Secret Skill Shots:
1. Soft plunge straight into the left outlane. Value: 20 Million points + 10 sec ball save! (also works with a full plunge around the orbit that goes into the left outlane immediately)
2. Soft plunge straight into left inlane. Value 5 Million + 10 sec ball save!
3. Full plunge around the top of PF then 3 orbits in a row off upper right flipper. 15 Million + 10 sec ball save!
4. Hold Left flipper up, full plunge, and one time shot to the orb. 10 Million, plus boost power jackpot X
5. Soft plunge to flipper without hitting a switch, then hit the bullseye. Value 6 Million + 5 sec ball save!
6. Soft plunge to left flipper then hit right orbit. 6 Million + 10 Seconds ball save

That’s awesome - thanks!

#11740 1 year ago

Swapped the pops for clear to better show off the art. This is my new must do on every machine!

E47C21CD-CFCB-4439-870B-AE975BC83600 (resized).jpegE47C21CD-CFCB-4439-870B-AE975BC83600 (resized).jpeg
#11741 1 year ago
Quoted from ToddSonOfOdin:

Swapped the pops for clear to better show off the art. This is my new must do on every machine! [quoted image]

So much better!!! Thanks
Where did you get them?

#11742 1 year ago

Swapped the pops for clear to better show off the art. This is my new must do on every machine!

So did I. Looks fantastic on this title.
FF747126-2C78-490C-A462-CB96593A2EB1 (resized).jpegFF747126-2C78-490C-A462-CB96593A2EB1 (resized).jpeg

E2942180-DABB-4BF3-8EB0-E9ED114BF056 (resized).jpegE2942180-DABB-4BF3-8EB0-E9ED114BF056 (resized).jpeg
#11743 1 year ago

Quoted from DiabloRush:

So did I. Looks fantastic on this title.

Dammit! And here I thought I had finally finished upgrading my Maiden.

Thanks - looks great!

#11744 1 year ago

Excellent. About to install one in my Godzilla but now I'll need to order a few more!

#11745 1 year ago

Pinball-mods.com - need a body, base and skirt for each.

I used a hacksaw to score and cut the one skirt - two are cut on the game but I found cutting both was not necessary.

#11746 1 year ago

Pinball-mods.com - need a body, base and skirt for each.
I used a hacksaw to score and cut the one skirt - two are cut on the game but I found cutting both was not necessary.

I also want to order for my Iron maiden and godzilla, what parts i need, just the pop bumper Body, base and skirt?
The c114 it's not the same thing, right? and no need of pop bumper base?

#11747 1 year ago

I had no idea clear pops were even a thing! Ha! Great addition.

#11748 1 year ago

Finally getting around to messing around with the game this past week. Got my tomb guard painted a quick statue color. Will try other color schemes next week when time permits. Installed Gus after having it stored for a couple of months. Art blades installed as well. Its feeling very different, in a great way. Changing out the flippers, rubbers, and the NECA piece of mind Eddie to replace the stock figure in the coming week as well.

2022-08-12 16.04.23 (resized).jpg2022-08-12 16.04.23 (resized).jpg2022-08-13 15.06.59 (resized).jpg2022-08-13 15.06.59 (resized).jpg2022-08-13 15.07.25 (resized).jpg2022-08-13 15.07.25 (resized).jpg
#11749 1 year ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Finally getting around to messing around with the game this past week. Got my tomb guard painted a quick statue color. Will try other color schemes next week when time permits. Installed Gus after having it stored for a couple of months. Art blades installed as well. Its feeling very different, in a great way. Changing out the flippers, rubbers, and the NECA piece of mind Eddie to replace the stock figure in the coming week as well.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Love the anubis. Who makes that?
Or a thingiverse print?

#11750 1 year ago

Thanks! Part of a backboard project I'm working on over the next year. Since this piece can be standalone, will probably offer it in painted or ready-to-paint (DIY) in a couple of weeks once I finish and test some edits

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Charles, IL
$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Wanted
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 15,818 posts in this topic. You are on page 235 of 317.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club/page/235?hl=sleal16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.