(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,813 posts
  • 1,050 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Apollo18
  • Topic is favorited by 500 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

25d6415bd4f5ee62b5604e3e73d30ef0bdc2c8d0 (resized).jpg
72038EF4-8215-4C19-B733-688FFB33D320 (resized).jpeg
8820CDAA-4B0B-4D67-844D-8D3197E44344 (resized).jpeg
B267A7B9-3222-426E-B14A-09BCED66716E (resized).jpeg
EEEBA8AA-85EA-4EBE-9123-16F1A419FDC4 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6704 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8474 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8443 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8445 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8444 (resized).jpeg
IMNewtonBallLeaf01 (resized).jpg
IMG_5677 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5678 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5679 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5676 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,813 posts in this topic. You are on page 229 of 317.
#11401 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Not sure I follow you but you are mounting it on the coin door?

Yes, came on the apron already, moving/mounting it to the coin door once I get the replacement art to put there.

#11402 1 year ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Yes, came on the apron already, moving/mounting it to the coin door once I get the replacement art to put there.

Right on. I installed one on my Stranger Things on the coin door, looks good and works well.

#11403 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Right on. I installed one on my Stranger Things on the coin door, looks good and works well.

nice! Did that on my AIQ, since that IC was added on later and not pre-included. Though on the IMDN, its having issues with the light on the reader. Works fine up above, but not sure how much of an issue it'll be scanning at lower light. Been reading mixed things

#11404 1 year ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

nice! Did that on my AIQ, since that IC was added on later and not pre-included. Though on the IMDN, its having issues with the light on the reader. Works fine up above, but not sure how much of an issue it'll be scanning at lower light. Been reading mixed things

You mean the light is not working on the reader or there is not enough light to read the code?

#11405 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

You mean the light is not working on the reader or there is not enough light to read the code?

Light not working. still scans since theres enough visibility up top

#11406 1 year ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Light not working. still scans since theres enough visibility up top

So you are not the only one having this problem? I don't see why it would matter if it was mounted vertically as to what would cause it for the light not to work?

#11407 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

So you are not the only one having this problem? I don't see why it would matter if it was mounted vertically as to what would cause it for the light not to work?

oh, its not that the light would work vertically. Just that it works fine with ambient light higher up. Think for some folks lower down the cab its a much darker area so with a broken QR light its more difficult to catch a scan

#11408 1 year ago

For Maiden, Definitely move it. Worth it.
Good call.

Quoted from Sleal16:

I'm waiting on the apron plastic art, since my IMDN came with the IC, to move it to the coin door.

#11409 1 year ago

What does the apron plastic art look like?

#11410 1 year ago

This is what used to be on there. Games starting with GZ now have the IC QR in its place and they dont include this plastic with NIB purchases.

Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 3.03.49 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-05-04 at 3.03.49 PM (resized).png
#11411 1 year ago

Hey all-
Quick Qs - what are the different order/approach to getting the 6 combo and how the heck do I do Mystery to get a Ph treasure?

Instead of burying my question in a long story I thought would pose it first. The story I have a temporary trade with my buddy for Maiden and I didn’t wanna read any rules or watching a YouTube videos so as to not enjoy the exploration of a pin- I have 100 threads star’s but purposefully did not add or look at this thread. I can get to beast and get 5-7 treasures but now running short on temp trade timing (prob less than month before I lose this beauty- although it’s def a re- acquisition target as soon as I can expand my collection space). Anyway, RTTH seems impossible so wondering if those 2 tomb treasures could be something I achieve (my own attempts on combo are like 2% successful)
Thank you as always pinside

#11412 1 year ago

After refining the mount design a bit I'm pretty happy with how this turned out. Flame is linked to the light under the center ramp.

Since the other time I posted about it it's been moved up and turned a bit so it doesn't stick out as much. The old design rarely caused a problem but would occasionally clip a ball that hit the center ramp fast enough to get some air.

I cannot for the life of me seem to get a good video of it but here's a short clip of if flashing in attract mode.

front (resized).jpgfront (resized).jpgside (resized).jpgside (resized).jpg

#11413 1 year ago
Quoted from moat-pin:

Hey all-
Quick Qs - what are the different order/approach to getting the 6 combo and how the heck do I do Mystery to get a Ph treasure?

I think a lot depends on how reliably you can live catch the feed from the right orbit. I find that when I hit the big loop, the return is too fast for me to catch reliably, so I leave that to last. But if that's not true for you, probably putting both loops early in the combo would make sense. Almost always mini-loop first, since it's the most difficult shot and really difficult with the ball at speed.

mini-loop->left ramp->right ramp->right orbit->left-inner orbit->big loop is what I normally do, but I don't think it is ideal.

If you are aiming for RTTH, I'd highly recommend just reading the rule sheet. I don't think you're really spoiling anything if you don't read about what you do in RTTM itself, and there is some information I think you're much better off knowing. (e.g. it is important to wait on collecting the 2MTM jackpot to get a 2x jackpot, since that is how you get a level 2 eddie card)

Rulesheet:
http://tiltforums.com/t/iron-maiden-pinball-rulesheet/3787

I'm not sure what you mean about Mystery->tomb treasure. You can collect a soul shard, which will light a tomb treasure, by collecting a level 3 mystery award after completing 2MTM. You can only do this once, and it is not strictly necessary. But if you miss collecting a soul shard on a mode, it can make up for that.

#11414 1 year ago
Quoted from craif:

After refining the mount design a bit I'm pretty happy with how this turned out. Flame is linked to the light under the center ramp.
Since the other time I posted about it it's been moved up and turned a bit so it doesn't stick out as much. The old design rarely caused a problem but would occasionally clip a ball that hit the center ramp fast enough to get some air.
I cannot for the life of me seem to get a good video of it but here's a short clip of if flashing in attract mode.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks Good

#11415 1 year ago
Quoted from ZodiacMunch:

I think a lot depends on how reliably you can live catch the feed from the right orbit. I find that when I hit the big loop, the return is too fast for me to catch reliably, so I leave that to last. But if that's not true for you, probably putting both loops early in the combo would make sense. Almost always mini-loop first, since it's the most difficult shot and really difficult with the ball at speed.
mini-loop->left ramp->right ramp->right orbit->left-inner orbit->big loop is what I normally do, but I don't think it is ideal.
If you are aiming for RTTH, I'd highly recommend just reading the rule sheet. I don't think you're really spoiling anything if you don't read about what you do in RTTM itself, and there is some information I think you're much better off knowing. (e.g. it is important to wait on collecting the 2MTM jackpot to get a 2x jackpot, since that is how you get a level 2 eddie card)
Rulesheet:
http://tiltforums.com/t/iron-maiden-pinball-rulesheet/3787
I'm not sure what you mean about Mystery->tomb treasure. You can collect a soul shard, which will light a tomb treasure, by collecting a level 3 mystery award after completing 2MTM. You can only do this once, and it is not strictly necessary. But if you miss collecting a soul shard on a mode, it can make up for that.

Thanks so much for taking time to respond! My live catch is ok not great. I like the suggestion for order- will start doing that. Didn’t really understand the double eddy card (would get sometimes but not know)- will read up. So I thought one of would shards was awarded from Mystery but see on list that’s not case. On 3 balls normal settings RTTH seems nuts to be able to reach!
Thanks again!

#11416 1 year ago

Here's something you may not know: damage to the Beast carries over if you battle him twice in one game and do not defeat him the first time. I did not reach him a third time so I do not know if it carries over twice.

#11417 1 year ago

I got the Neca Aces High Eddie from BBTS a couple weeks ago
I just finished installing

20220509_203328 (resized).jpg20220509_203328 (resized).jpg
#11418 1 year ago
Quoted from ZodiacMunch:

It's always interesting to see how other people approach the 6-way. I tend to do the mini-loop, inner left orbit, and then the big loop as my first three simply because I find I tend to hit the loop early/late if I'm anxious and that one is "unrecoverable" if you miss. (Technically it is not "unrecoverable" as you can roll a ball up the right flipper and backhand something that gets up there--I just find that unreasonable to expect. Same goes for the mini-loop which you can rattle a bad shot off the left of the Mummy captive ball getting it to not register for a shot at the mini-loop.) The ramps and right orbit are highly makeable shots and if you're strong enough to be attempting the 6-way those should be nearly automatic. So I guess given you have the most difficult one out of the way first (mini-loop) it makes sense to me to do the only one you have to one-time (big loop) as early as possible.

#11419 1 year ago
Quoted from Biju:

It's always interesting to see how other people approach the 6-way. I tend to do the mini-loop, inner left orbit, and then the big loop as my first three simply because I find I tend to hit the loop early/late if I'm anxious and that one is "unrecoverable" if you miss. (Technically it is not "unrecoverable" as you can roll a ball up the right flipper and backhand something that gets up there--I just find that unreasonable to expect. Same goes for the mini-loop which you can rattle a bad shot off the left of the Mummy captive ball getting it to not register for a shot at the mini-loop.) The ramps and right orbit are highly makeable shots and if you're strong enough to be attempting the 6-way those should be nearly automatic. So I guess given you have the most difficult one out of the way first (mini-loop) it makes sense to me to do the only one you have to one-time (big loop) as early as possible.

Fair points. I think the big trade off of big loop 3rd is the massive speed you create (per zodiac comment) and whether that decreases your probability of success (getting back under control).

#11420 1 year ago
Quoted from moat-pin:

Fair points. I think the big trade off of big loop 3rd is the massive speed you create (per zodiac comment) and whether that decreases your probability of success (getting back under control).

Oh, it's definitely personal preference. I just know what *I* have problems with and catching that ball coming back around is easier for me to get back under control. Actually, I've learned I can one-time it coming around into a left ramp more than 50% of the time so in more casual play (or early in the game) I might just go that route instead.

#11421 1 year ago

Didn’t like how it felt . I went back to the original $50 shipped anywhere in the US.

3D4465EE-0315-46BB-B42D-9905A575510A (resized).png3D4465EE-0315-46BB-B42D-9905A575510A (resized).png7617AAE2-E48A-467E-B6AA-0EFB342F7C6D (resized).png7617AAE2-E48A-467E-B6AA-0EFB342F7C6D (resized).png
#11422 1 year ago
Quoted from moat-pin:

Yeah exactly. I feel like it definitely would be better to put big loop earlier in the rotation. But for me, failed live catches on the really fast big loop return caused enough drains that I got sick of it and changed my approach.

Then again, the only time I've achieved RTTH, I did not get 6-way combo, which seems kind of silly. So maybe I should be practicing that fast live catch more to make things easier.

#11423 1 year ago

Anyone know if possible to get limited art blade for my premium. The difference between the two is. Limited has spitfires on the blades. Thanks guy

#11424 1 year ago
Quoted from Andrew2020:

Anyone know if possible to get limited art blade for my premium. The difference between the two is. Limited has spitfires on the blades. Thanks guy

Not easily. Stern will not release LE items without proof that the originals are damaged. Had to send multiple images for a head decal last year before they would release the decal to the distributor.

#11425 1 year ago
Quoted from boogies:

I got the Neca Aces High Eddie from BBTS a couple weeks ago
I just finished installing[quoted image]

Nice! How'd you screw it down?

#11426 1 year ago

Hi guys,I'm new to the hobby and fell il love with this machine since my first ball played in september 2021.Decided to grab a HUO Premium and joined the club last week.Unfortunately i wasn't aware of the pooling/chipping issues on these playfields until i started digging on pinside's forums,then i checked mine and it is obviously affected.Build date is May 2019 and got something around 2200 plays.I was wandering how to deal with this and got few questions i would like to submit to you:do you think the ironing fix could be still an option here? Is there a chance to receive a new PF,working between the original owner and his distro/Stern?In the worst case,where should i check in order to buy a new PF to swap eventually?Thank you so much in advance

#11427 1 year ago
Quoted from ZioShu:

Hi guys,I'm new to the hobby and fell il love with this machine since my first ball played in september 2021.Decided to grab a HUO Premium and joined the club last week.Unfortunately i wasn't aware of the pooling/chipping issues on these playfields until i started digging on pinside's forums,then i checked mine and it is obviously affected.Build date is May 2019 and got something around 2200 plays.I was wandering how to deal with this and got few questions i would like to submit to you:do you think the ironing fix could be still an option here? Is there a chance to receive a new PF,working between the original owner and his distro/Stern?In the worst case,where should i check in order to buy a new PF to swap eventually?Thank you so much in advance

I would say. No chance on receiving a PF free. Small chance to buy one. They just did a rerun on these that is sold out already. Contact a Distributor once you have the money to pay $1000 +100 for shipping, at least. Make sure the distributor is reputable and most the time they’ll want you to pay upfront and then there’s a waiting period so be patient if you go this route. Post some pictures of your problems there’s ways around it so that people can’t even see the damage sometimes playing field Protectors will kind of Hide the damage and post washers.

#11428 1 year ago

I'm in! Well as soon as it gets here but none the less it's paid for!

The game is STOCK with only 16 plays.

What are the must have upgrades specifically for protecting my investments? It's a Premium with a build date is September 2021 so all the factory updates are installed like the drop from the center target shot around the loop.

So far I have on order the following:

Stern OEM Shaker Motor
Insider Connected & mount for coin door
Stern Side Blades
Cliffy Protectors for drop target bank, scoop, shooter lane (2 piece), ball drain hole and I even order the carbon fiber orbit one for when factory needs replaced.

What else are some good mods? I was looking at the ramp decals from Tilt Graphics and maybe the ones for on top of the flippers. Also like the Egyptian Archway from Mezel.

I'm very excited to get this game as it will only be my second game getting back into the hobby after being out of it for many years.

2022-05-09 19.13.34 (resized).jpg2022-05-09 19.13.34 (resized).jpg
#11429 1 year ago
Quoted from ZioShu:

Oh man, bummer. When I was looking for one myself I almost bought one that had a chip. Honestly if I would have bought the one that I was originally looking at it would have been no big deal to have fixed it. If you look back a few posts on here, you will see the picture.

I think after you post some pictures of yours it will be better for people to give you an idea on how to fix it. If there is only a few spots that are not very obvious I would maybe just play and enjoy the game. You can always lay mylar down over those areas so it don't get worst but if they are around posts where the ball doesn't even come in contact with it, I don't see it getting any worst honestly.

Like I said, post some pix.

#11430 1 year ago

I installed all 4 of pinmonk gels and Anubis
Added pinmonk fans to help with flipper fad
I really like my mezel arch, pharaoh blinder kit and torches
You will really want the mummy deflector to avoid hangups but it looks like it is unavailable at mezel right now.

If you you are all in, look at Goviea’s Gus mod. Expensive but unbelievably awesome and I believe he is still making them for now.

Not a fan of decals on metal ramps.

And I added voodoo glass, there can be a pretty good amount of glare with unless you turn the backbox lighting down to about 10

Quoted from VisitorQ:

I'm in! Well as soon as it gets here but none the less it's paid for!
The game is STOCK with only 16 plays.
What are the must have upgrades specifically for protecting my investments? It's a Premium with a build date is September 2021 so all the factory updates are installed like the drop from the center target shot around the loop.
So far I have on order the following:
Stern OEM Shaker Motor
Insider Connected & mount for coin door
Stern Side Blades
Cliffy Protectors for drop target bank, scoop, shooter lane (2 piece), ball drain hole and I even order the carbon fiber orbit one for when factory needs replaced.
What else are some good mods? I was looking at the ramp decals from Tilt Graphics and maybe the ones for on top of the flippers. Also like the Egyptian Archway from Mezel.
I'm very excited to get this game as it will only be my second game getting back into the hobby after being out of it for many years.[quoted image]

#11431 1 year ago
Quoted from OSUBuckeye98:

I installed all 4 of pinmonk gels and Anubis
Added pinmonk fans to help with flipper fad
I really like my mezel arch, pharaoh blinder kit and torches
You will really want the mummy deflector to avoid hangups but it looks like it is unavailable at mezel right now.
If you you are all in, look at Goviea’s Gus mod. Expensive but unbelievably awesome and I believe he is still making them for now.
Not a fan of decals on metal ramps.

Thank You

How big of an issue is flipper fade on this game? I did buy those fans for my Stranger Things Premium.

Where can you order the Goviea’s Gus mod?

Actually just found a picture where someone installed two of those arches, I didn't know you could do that?

I understand that you don't like the ramp decals but I think they look killer with these two arches! Personal opinion though...
4564668759e8a1d70d7462696721ea1c4c8b9eb9 (resized).jpg4564668759e8a1d70d7462696721ea1c4c8b9eb9 (resized).jpg

#11432 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Thank You
How big of an issue is flipper fade on this game? I did buy those fans for my Stranger Things Premium.
Where can you order the Goviea’s Gus mod?

It has fade but not anything like STh. Fans are still a good idea but not mandatory.

Here's the temps on mine over about an hour of play. I have fans.

aboutanhour (resized).PNGaboutanhour (resized).PNG

aboutanhour_right (resized).PNGaboutanhour_right (resized).PNG
#11434 1 year ago
Quoted from STVPIN:

Nice! How'd you screw it down?

I removed the stock Eddie and reused his metal bracket to attach to the Aces High Eddie.
I used the same screws to screw into the back of Aces High figure and bent the bracket back, just a little bit.

Cheers

#11435 1 year ago
Quoted from ZioShu:

Welcome to the hobby! You choose the best design in pinball as your first game

Here is the thread of people discussing the playfield iron (no pin pun intended) fix.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/diy-playfield-post-repair-and-chip-proofing-how-to-all-brands

I posted a heat gun method in the thread.

If there is no chipping, it's easily fixable. If there is and you care about it a lot, sell it and buy another one. You'll likely get the price you paid in the current crazy market.

I would recommend never doing a swap, ever. It is an insane time suck. It never ends up being worth it unless you're restoring an extremely valuable machine that you got a crazy deal on. Tinkering around with games is fun. Swaps are not the same.

#11436 1 year ago
Quoted from ZioShu:

I was wandering how to deal with this and got few questions i would like to submit to you:
do you think the ironing fix could be still an option here?

Yes the ironing fix should work as long as there are no chips already. Make sure to take your time and let it cool down. Do not keep the iron on the playfield to long.

Quoted from ZioShu:

Is there a chance to receive a new PF, working between the original owner and his distro/Stern?

No. I think there is no way you would get a new PF. I could be wrong, but I would say there is zero chance this happens.

Quoted from ZioShu:

In the worst case, where should i check in order to buy a new PF to swap eventually?

I don't know the extent of the damage you have on your playfield, but I would not recommend this option either. It sounds like you have very little issues in general with the playfield, I would just play the machine and not worry to much about it. Try one of the fixes mentioned for the pooling, put down some mylar under the posts and play the heck out of it.

#11437 1 year ago

I got a very early build date on mine.Playfield is garbage pooling and chips everywhere.Since this pin is a keeper for me i found one from kruzman nos from stern,he told me its one of the best he has ever seen from stern. I thought about it for awhile cause its only home play,just to buy it and have it shipped to me. I have never had a playfield done by him have heard his 3 month process makes them insane.so in the end i opted to have that done.Just my story with this pin.

#11438 1 year ago
Quoted from Scott8806:

I got a very early build date on mine.Playfield is garbage pooling and chips everywhere.Since this pin is a keeper for me i found one from kruzman nos from stern,he told me its one of the best he has ever seen from stern. I thought about it for awhile cause its only home play,just to buy it and have it shipped to me. I have never had a playfield done by him have heard his 3 month process makes them insane.so in the end i opted to have that done.Just my story with this pin.

Yeah, I did the same. Got the premium one being cleared by him right now. Can’t wait to have it in my possession.

#11439 1 year ago

Oh lol u bought the other one he told me someone did get it

#11440 1 year ago

Hi,
Some weeks ago there was a discussion about playfield wear under the ball guides. Especially the ones on each side of the sarcophagus ball/target.
Someone suggested inserting washers on the screws going through the playfield to avoid direct contact.

I fastened all or at least most of the screws and nuts yesterday. Some were quit loose. Is there a reason not to fasten some of them?

What have you done with your games?

#11441 1 year ago
Quoted from Hasse:

Hi,
Some weeks ago there was a discussion about playfield wear under the ball guides. Especially the ones on each side of the sarcophagus ball/target.
Someone suggested inserting washers on the screws going through the playfield to avoid direct contact.
I fastened all or at least most of the screws and nuts yesterday. Some were quit loose. Is there a reason not to fasten some of them?
What have you done with your games?

The issue is they overtighten those rails with air tools and they dig into the playfields. It's the way it has always been done, but since the new printing/clearing process started, this has had really negative effects on the art/clear chipping at those points. Look at the rail guides on Mando. They have went so far as to remove art that runs under the metal rails now to try and nip this in the bud. They are also (from what I've seen) installing washers at the spade bolts these days.

#11442 1 year ago

Does anyone know who's game this is here? I was looking, trying to figure out where I got the picture from and now I can't seem to figure out where? I really like the look of the two arches but it seems like this is the only picture I can find where someone installed an arch on both ramps. Form all the other pictures that I have found it installed, it looks like it is only installed on the right ramp. I was trying to figure out from this single picture if it blocks much installing it on the left side.

4564668759e8a1d70d7462696721ea1c4c8b9eb9 (resized).jpg4564668759e8a1d70d7462696721ea1c4c8b9eb9 (resized).jpg
#11443 1 year ago

Scott8806 Tranquilize Monk VisitorQ Gorgar666 Ok guys,thanks for every answer and tip you allready gave me.I'll try to take some pics during the weekend in order to share.I took some more accurate inspections these days and I didn't noticed anything other than the extreme pooling under the posts.PF protector was put on from first ball,guide rails don't have any pooling/chipping underneath,and the cabinet is perfect(no scuffs,fades,bubble).Actually IF i can "fix" the problem with the iron and avoid further damage,i would be so happy with my machine.I didn't buy it looking to make a profit reselling it and i'm not a perfectionist collector,i just want to keep my most expensive toy safe and in the best shape as long as possible,set it in my game room and play the hell out of it without being afraid to find myself play on a white wood playfield any time soon.

#11444 1 year ago

The left arch does NOT block view of anything.
And does not interfere with anything or ball etc.

Quoted from VisitorQ:

I was trying to figure out from this single picture if it blocks much installing it on the left side.
[quoted image]

#11445 1 year ago

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I don't like those arches. The Egyptians are not really known for archways.... Only notable one is the gate at the Temple of Khonsu, which these appear to be somewhat inspired by. But I don't think they blend in very well with the other artwork on the game.

#11446 1 year ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I don't like those arches. The Egyptians are not really known for archways.... Only notable one is the gate at the Temple of Khonsu, which these appear to be somewhat inspired by. But I don't think they blend in very well with the other artwork on the game.

Agreed.

#11447 1 year ago

I’m not spending time and money to mod my games but I think the arches and stairs looks great.
Unfortunately it would not help me hitting that damn left ramp

#11448 1 year ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

The Egyptians are not really known for archways.... Only notable one is the gate at the Temple of Khonsu, which these appear to be somewhat inspired by. But I don't think they blend in very well with the other artwork on the game.

Meh. Ya like whatcha like.

I don't think the Egyptians where really into Iron Maiden either but that somehow seems to be mixed all in there as well. LOL!

Can't wait to get my game! It is now on it's way to it's new home!

2022-05-12 18.14.38-1 (resized).jpg2022-05-12 18.14.38-1 (resized).jpg2022-05-12 18.14.38 (resized).jpg2022-05-12 18.14.38 (resized).jpg
#11449 1 year ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

Agreed. Looks decent in pictures, but not as good in person. It’s just smooth too. Not textured or painted to match the look it’s going for.

#11450 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Agreed. Looks decent in pictures, but not as good in person. It’s just smooth too. Not textured or painted to match the look it’s going for.

After receiving Steve’s “Gus” bash toy mod I immediately purchased a acrylic art set to paint both the arch and Anubis mods .This weekend I’ll be practicing on some figurines before moving on to the mods .Should be fun

CEC7C0FE-FBFC-451B-8A14-1DE09A61414B (resized).pngCEC7C0FE-FBFC-451B-8A14-1DE09A61414B (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.50
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Trade
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 15,813 posts in this topic. You are on page 229 of 317.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club/page/229?hl=moat-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.