(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,842 posts
  • 1,050 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by woodmedic
  • Topic is favorited by 498 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_6debbf1e (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_dbcfac75 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_b6c829e3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-ADV_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-INTRO_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_Intro-Prem-MED (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_ADV-Prem (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.07.15_834b23a7 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.08.28_c85b3c64 (resized).jpg
20240420_170649 (resized).jpg
20240420_170609 (resized).jpg
20240420_171019 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 6.01.36 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,842 posts in this topic. You are on page 226 of 317.
#11251 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Iron maiden is back in the house again on temporary trade with a friend. Last time I had it, the code was 1.06 I’m spending some time while working today getting the 1.10 code updated.
First mandate from my wife is to change the iron maiden songs or at least replace them with the instrumental versions like I did last time. Lol
She cannot stand Bruce’s voice and just playing the game in the same room as her makes her angry, ha ha.
I told her to come up with some songs or ban she wants me to use, so now I am going through anthrax, slayer and Pantera songs, among others to find replacements.
I’m also importing the prior attract mode videos I made and have since found some new iron maiden clips that will be perfect for the attract mode sequences. Really looks bad ass in attract mode now instead of seeing flipper tutorials.

How dare you.

#11252 2 years ago

Same. The game plays better on above average pitch.
However, I found ON MINE, that 6.8ish is the sweet spot. As even tho game still flows very nicely at 7, some shots became near impossible to hit for me.
For mine 6.8 seems to keep the flow, healthy auto plunge to orbit AND keep all shots available.
Id even venture to say makes Revive spinner shot Slightly easier lol

Agreed

Quoted from Alaskanzen:

Has anyone noticed a difference when changing to a higher pitch. Following feedback where I had heard Keith Elwin recommended a 7% pitch for the game, I bumped mine up from 6.5 ish. I have a small sample size but I've noticed the game seems to flow better and generally play better. Has anyone else noticed a difference in adjusting pitch?

#11253 2 years ago
Quoted from Alaskanzen:

Has anyone noticed a difference when changing to a higher pitch. Following feedback where I had heard Keith Elwin recommended a 7% pitch for the game, I bumped mine up from 6.5 ish. I have a small sample size but I've noticed the game seems to flow better and generally play better. Has anyone else noticed a difference in adjusting pitch?

Yes.

Every pin varies with pitch. 6.5 is stern boilerplate. When the designer recommends a particular pitch or other adjustment it means the game plays how they think it should play. Other pitches change the angles and the difficulty to hit or chain different shots can increase or decrease. In extreme cases it can make things like shots that cross the playfield from one guide to another like the crisscross from the shooter to the outer loop not quite line up right.

Best is what you prefer. I keep mine around 6.8/6.9.

Generally:

Shallower = Vertical descent is slower. Horizontal movement is more pronounced or "Floaty." Shots that aren't quite perfect tend to have an easier time scoring instead of bricking, but the extra horizontal movement decreases your own shooting accuracy.

Steeper = Vertical descent is faster. Horizontal movement is less pronounced. Shots tend to need a little more power/accuracy to clear ramps but its also a little easier to shoot with that level precision.

The height of the outlane dividers relative to the highest point on the slings changes and it interacts with pitch considerably. Some are higher, some lower and some dead even to different extremes.

Maiden has one of the lowest if not the lowest of modern sterns. I haven't measured them all but at a glance I suspect all of Elwin's designs are low compared to the average across all modern Sterns. There's an interview with him somewhere long before he worked for Stern where he lambasted what he considered far too easy outlanes. For a clear contrast compare it to a Mando which extends noticeably higher than the sling.

Low divider + Floaty = Brutal because balls that are traveling horizontally just above or rolling over the sling already have the clearance for the divider where a higher divider would have blocked it and are likely to go straight into the wall and down the outlane, upward nudges have to be more forceful to close the distance and balls bobbling at the top of the inlane have a tendency to bounce off the back of the sling tip and roll over where a higher one would hold it in.

#11254 2 years ago

This. Very true.
Seconded

Quoted from craif:

The height of the outlane dividers relative to the highest point on the slings changes and it interacts with pitch considerably. Some are higher, some lower and some dead even to different extremes.
Maiden has one of the lowest if not the lowest of modern sterns. I haven't measured them all but at a glance I suspect all of Elwin's designs are low compared to the average across all modern Sterns. There's an interview with him somewhere long before he worked for Stern where he lambasted what he considered far too easy outlanes. For a clear contrast compare it to a Mando which extends noticeably higher than the sling.
Low divider + Floaty = Brutal because balls that are traveling horizontally just above or rolling over the sling already have the clearance for the divider where a higher divider would have blocked it and are likely to go straight into the wall and down the outlane, upward nudges have to be more forceful to close the distance and balls bobbling at the top of the inlane have a tendency to bounce off the back of the sling tip and roll over the divider where a higher divider

#11255 2 years ago
Quoted from craif:

Yes.
Every pin varies with pitch. 6.5 is stern boilerplate. When the designer recommends a particular pitch or other adjustment it means the game plays how they think it should play. Other pitches change the angles and the difficulty to hit or chain different shots can increase or decrease. In extreme cases it can make things like shots that cross the playfield from one guide to another like the crisscross from the shooter to the outer loop not quite line up right.
Best is what you prefer. I keep mine around 6.8/6.9.
Generally:
Shallower = Vertical descent is slower. Horizontal movement is more pronounced or "Floaty." Shots that aren't quite perfect tend to have an easier time scoring instead of bricking, but the extra horizontal movement decreases your own shooting accuracy.
Steeper = Vertical descent is faster. Horizontal movement is less pronounced. Shots tend to need a little more power/accuracy to clear ramps but its also a little easier to shoot with that level precision.
Low divider + Floaty = Brutal because balls that are traveling horizontally just above or rolling over the sling already have the clearance for the divider where a higher divider would have blocked it and are likely to go straight into the wall and down the outlane, upward nudges have to be more forceful to close the distance and balls bobbling at the top of the inlane have a tendency to bounce off the back of the sling tip and roll over the divider where a higher divider

Great post... I never considered how less pitch means more horizontal movement. I get tons of brutal drains on my machine so maybe I should try making it a bit steeper.

I got to play a ghostbusters at a bar recently and having double inlanes felt so easy. It's a nice change of pace but it sure made me appreciate how much of a skill game Maiden is. The outlanes are just so brutal, everyone who comes over and plays it curses constantly at the "cheap" drains

#11256 2 years ago

7 degrees all day long, it is a blast to play!

#11257 2 years ago
Quoted from Anony:

Great post... I never considered how less pitch means more horizontal movement. I get tons of brutal drains on my machine so maybe I should try making it a bit steeper.
I got to play a ghostbusters at a bar recently and having double inlanes felt so easy. It's a nice change of pace but it sure made me appreciate how much of a skill game Maiden is. The outlanes are just so brutal, everyone who comes over and plays it curses constantly at the "cheap" drains

Yeah, it's a dirty little secret that in general, shallower games are harder. Everyone jacks up their pitch to make them "fast and brutal". LOL No...you just made your game easier to trap up and reduced the side-to-side sling action.

That said...I do prefer most of my games to be a little steeper...usually in the 6.8 or so range, but that varies depending on the game. They each seem to have a sweet spot where they just feel right. I hate a floaty game, but I also hate when a game doesn't flow right or I can't make a backhand that should work, etc. It usually takes some experimenting to find that Goldilocks "just right".

#11258 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Yeah, it's a dirty little secret that in general, shallower games are harder. Everyone jacks up their pitch to make them "fast and brutal". LOL No...you just made your game easier to trap up and reduced the side-to-side sling action.
That said...I do prefer most of my games to be a little steeper...usually in the 6.8 or so range, but that varies depending on the game. They each seem to have a sweet spot where they just feel right. I hate a floaty game, but I also hate when a game doesn't flow right or I can't make a backhand that should work, etc. It usually takes some experimenting to find that Goldilocks "just right".

7 degrees or die.

#11259 2 years ago

You guys are funny…6.8, 6.9, 7.0. LOL

I approximate the threads of the feet sticking up thru the legs. Bubble in level is usually a little higher than the line and BAM! It usually matches the height of my other games and plays great. Even hit a perfect side to side level with Godzilla last week when I check with the level.

#11260 2 years ago

It’s nice when you can start with level floors.

#11261 2 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

It’s nice when you can start with level floors.

Certainly that helps. My game room is a garage conversion in which the floors definitely have a pitch to one side.

#11263 2 years ago

Put a set of pinsound speakers and subs in the maiden, not really sold on it. Can't say I like them. Will be testing more though.

#11264 2 years ago
Quoted from BubbaPin:

Put a set of pinsound speakers and subs in the maiden, not really sold on it. Can't say I like them. Will be testing more though.

Not sure what speaker they're using, since it has their label. But I put kickers first for backbox, then afterwards amp+cab speaker upgrade. Each bump in parts made a progressively better experience. Right now it sounds awesome with all the stuff, but still need to tweak settings a bit more. Some if the deep bass from music and effects are a bit distorted. Depends on what you're not liking, could be software adjustments.

#11265 2 years ago
Quoted from BubbaPin:

I've been following this thread recently and at the very minimum it's a solid read; at its best it feels like a great DIY blueprint:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/improving-sound-quality-the-diy-route

#11266 2 years ago

Ok, so what is the trick to building your power jackpot? I am trying to join Billion club and just can’t get the points.

#11267 2 years ago

Dear All, I just sold my IMLE and I will sell high aces topper.
You will found it on market

#11268 2 years ago
Quoted from ZodiacMunch:

FWIW, I just got pinmonk flipper fans because I was sick of getting close to RTTH and dealing the flippers getting a lot weaker. It got noticeable usually before starting Number of the Beast for me, and unless you have all your level 2 Eddie cards already, failing the beast is a big deal in terms of your RTTH chances. Hopefully this means I will successfully get to RTTH soon, but we will see

To anyone that is on the fence about getting Pinmonk flipper fans, I’m happy to report that it absolutely makes a noticeable difference for those long runs where the right ramp and the right flipper pharaoh shot start getting difficult.

96E93D7B-CBD2-43E4-8F6E-1E33E954530D (resized).jpeg96E93D7B-CBD2-43E4-8F6E-1E33E954530D (resized).jpeg
1145BAA9-A03A-4C73-9F99-0A0ABA7ECDBC (resized).jpeg1145BAA9-A03A-4C73-9F99-0A0ABA7ECDBC (resized).jpeg

I’d like to say I handled getting to RTTH with a quiet dignity, but really my son and I were jumping up and down screaming like banshees. The last couple right orbit shots were pretty nerve-racking. Weirdly enough this was without a successful 6-way combo.

Thanks PinMonk

#11269 2 years ago
Quoted from ZodiacMunch:

To anyone that is on the fence about getting Pinmonk flipper fans, I’m happy to report that it absolutely makes a noticeable difference for those long runs where the right ramp and the right flipper pharaoh shot start getting difficult.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
I’d like to say I handled getting to RTTH with a quiet dignity, but really my son and I were jumping up and down screaming like banshees. The last couple right orbit shots were pretty nerve-racking. Weirdly enough this was without a successful 6-way combo.
Thanks PinMonk

They're also a bargain compared to the night vision goggles you need to finish Mando.

#11270 2 years ago
Quoted from ZodiacMunch:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Thanks PinMonk

Awesome. Love to hear it. I was gonna say you were on the hook for some big scores now with no excuses, but you already did it!

#11271 2 years ago
Quoted from ZodiacMunch:

Is this a 4-flipper fan set or just the bottom two? I'm not sure if having the upper two cooled is necessary but I'd be willing to take this more on advisement than my own intuition.

#11272 2 years ago

I have no issues making the ramps after playing for over an hour...

#11273 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Play style and pitch are factors in how fast the heat dumps you into enough fade that you notice issues with making ramps.

#11274 2 years ago
Quoted from Biju:

Is this a 4-flipper fan set or just the bottom two? I'm not sure if having the upper two cooled is necessary but I'd be willing to take this more on advisement than my own intuition.

Only the bottom 2. I don't think I really notice any problems with the upper 2.

Quoted from Tranquilize:

That's good, and if you don't notice anything then I'd think it's fine as is. I'm sure climate and specific machine matters. To clarify, for me it never got so weak that the shots weren't makeable. But the fade was a noticeable factor that I had to gradually account for in my play, and I don't need to account for that anymore after cooling. (e.g. right ramp "spot" on the flipper gradually got closer to the tip.) I bought mine NIB and it has always been this way for me.

#11275 2 years ago
Quoted from ZodiacMunch:

Only the bottom 2. I don't think I really notice any problems with the upper 2.

Some people have bought a third bracket to cool one of the upper flippers, but it feels like overkill to me. I never really had any issues I noticed with the upper flipper, although that was early on so I wasn't testing upper flippers with actual temps so I don't have any hard data, just my play. I think just cooling the lower two on Iron Maiden is enough.

#11276 2 years ago

Has anyone been able to get one of these kits from Stern recently for under the ramp target/upper loop? Didn't even know it existed until recently and my game only has mylar down in that area.

20220415_162539 (resized).jpg20220415_162539 (resized).jpg
#11277 2 years ago

Newer games started coming with that installed, I recall some people getting new protectors from Stern when theirs started lifting up. I put Cliffy’s carbon fiber protector in when mine started coming up and have not had a single problem since.

#11278 2 years ago
Quoted from OSUBuckeye98:

Newer games started coming with that installed, I recall some people getting new protectors from Stern when theirs started lifting up. I put Cliffy’s carbon fiber protector in when mine started coming up and have not had a single problem since.

I saw that Cliffy had one as part of a $109 kit, just need that specific protector without forking out that much.

#11279 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

I saw that Cliffy had one as part of a $109 kit, just need that specific protector without forking out that much.

I have the full kit but did you ask him if he'll sell it individually? I don't know but his ordering process is "Send him an email" and every time I've ordered something from him he responded in under an hour.

#11280 2 years ago
Quoted from craif:

I have the full kit but did you ask him if he'll sell it individually? I don't know but his ordering process is "Send him an email" and every time I've ordered something from him he responded in under an hour.

I found that pinball life has the Stern one so will go that route if I can't get Stern to send me one for free.

#11281 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Has anyone been able to get one of these kits from Stern recently for under the ramp target/upper loop? Didn't even know it existed until recently and my game only has mylar down in that area.[quoted image]

Mine minted in Dec 2021 came with this metal protector. It really takes a beating and didn't last long. Definitely better than nothing, I'd do it for sure if it was the only option. Cliffy's carbon fiber protector is there now, so far it looks like it's going to be a better protector.

I tried to get a good image showing the bends, you can almost see it. Somewhat like a "crease" down the middle from the repeated blows, it not only lifted up on the ends so the ball would get stuck or disrupted by it, but it lifted up all the way down the length of the sides also, like a taco shell. I had to remove it after about 600 plays.

20220419_1021081 (resized).jpg20220419_1021081 (resized).jpg
#11282 2 years ago

I would sell my maiden pro for 8k. Firm. Great game but i hate spike games...

#11283 2 years ago
Quoted from STVPIN:

Mine minted in Dec 2021 came with this metal protector. It really takes a beating and didn't last long. Definitely better than nothing, I'd do it for sure if it was the only option. Cliffy's carbon fiber protector is there now, so far it looks like it's going to be a better protector.
I tried to get a good image showing the bends, you can almost see it. Somewhat like a "crease" down the middle from the repeated blows, it not only lifted up on the ends so the ball would get stuck or disrupted by it, but it lifted up all the way down the length of the sides also, like a taco shell. I had to remove it after about 600 plays.[quoted image]

I don’t think I even got 600 plays out of mine…

#11284 2 years ago

I'm pretty sure Cliffy makes each order as it comes in, mine had a 4 week lead time since he said he's swamped with orders. I wouldn't be surprised if he could sell you the carbon fiber part alone. The other protectors seem less useful for this machine, although the shooter lane is always a good one to have too I think.

#11285 2 years ago
Quoted from Anony:

I'm pretty sure Cliffy makes each order as it comes in, mine had a 4 week lead time since he said he's swamped with orders. I wouldn't be surprised if he could sell you the carbon fiber part alone. The other protectors seem less useful for this machine, although the shooter lane is always a good one to have too I think.

The shooter takes the most direct hits but anywhere the ball routinely hits the edges head on around drops, troughs and scoops will wear on all games eventually if not protected. You don't see it that often on pinside sales where so many games are resold with 2 and 3 digit lifetime plays but you'll find it pretty regularly on games with several thousand play that are otherwise meticulously cared for. They'll be just fine for awhile but at some point one ball hits at just the right angle and leaves just enough of a dent that future impacts have an easier time chipping away.

The damage that the switch protectors are designed to protect from does seem much rarer these days. I left those off when I installed the rest of the kit but I'm sure someone got unlucky somewhere.

#11286 2 years ago
Quoted from craif:

The damage that the switch protectors are designed to protect from does seem much rarer these days. I left those off when I installed the rest of the kit but I'm sure someone got unlucky somewhere.

Did you attach the protector that sits beside the drop targets? I've been thinking about removing mine as i've found that any slight hit to the middle target can make the ball sit in between the upper and lower targets and gets stuck on the edge of the protector. Only way to get it unstuck is to shake the crap outta the machine usually

#11287 2 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Did you attach the protector that sits beside the drop targets? I've been thinking about removing mine as i've found that any slight hit to the middle target can make the ball sit in between the upper and lower target and gets stuck on the edge of the protector. Only way to get it unstuck is to shake the crap outta the machine usually

It happens once in a blue moon but I've had that happen on maiden's without cliffy's as well. I can get it out with light smack to the right side of the machine. The one week it was worse than that I realized I was overdue to level the machine and once I fixed the right lean it went away.

#11288 2 years ago
Quoted from STVPIN:

I tried to get a good image showing the bends, you can almost see it. Somewhat like a "crease" down the middle from the repeated blows, it not only lifted up on the ends so the ball would get stuck or disrupted by it, but it lifted up all the way down the length of the sides also, like a taco shell. I had to remove it after about 600 plays.[quoted image]

I'm not connecting where this goes. Anyone have a photo of it installed on the game?

#11289 2 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

I'm not connecting where this goes. Anyone have a photo of it installed on the game?

If you go back in the thread to the last quarter of 2021 you'll find multiple pictures as they started installing them from the factory for the Q3 runs and by Q4 a lot of us were looking for ideas to deal with the curling and peeling they were displaying.

#11290 2 years ago
Quoted from craif:

It happens once in a blue moon but I've had that happen on maiden's without cliffy's as well. I can get it out with light smack to the right side of the machine. The one week it was worse than that I realized I was overdue to level the machine and once I fixed the right lean it went away.

Hmmm ok, well my machine is definitely leveled properly
I do recall reading in this thread ages ago something about the level/height of the targets being able to be adjusted from underneath? got me wondering if maybe i need to do something with that.

#11291 2 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

I could have sworn I posted one at some point back then but I can't find it now. It's a tight spot to get a good picture and I remember several blurry ones so maybe I gave up.

Anyway, it goes behind the pharaoh jump ramp and protects the playfield from the impacts. The little notch in it is a cutout to allow the up post just to the right of the pharaoh target to fit through.

#11292 2 years ago
Quoted from craif:

I could have sworn I posted one at some point back then but I can't find it now.

Look in the topic index of this thread for the playfield "loop speed set screw" link. That also shows the protector installed.

#11293 2 years ago
Quoted from STVPIN:

I'd have KME sign it and put it on the Marketplace for the low, low collector price of $350. Some fool would buy it.

#11294 2 years ago

Has anyone powder coated their premium? Was considering giving mine some special treatment and giving it a nice colour makeover. I did look at Marco's airbrush kits, and wowsers the IMDN one is so great, but it's very pricey.

But looking at the colour scheme of the premium, what would be a nice match?

#11295 2 years ago

GOLD.
Egyptian Gold.

I think I’ve seen some Indiana Jones Gold as well, looked awesome.

But Gold needs to be done right.

Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Has anyone powder coated their premium?
But looking at the colour scheme of the premium, what would be a nice match?

#11296 2 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Did you attach the protector that sits beside the drop targets? I've been thinking about removing mine as i've found that any slight hit to the middle target can make the ball sit in between the upper and lower targets and gets stuck on the edge of the protector. Only way to get it unstuck is to shake the crap outta the machine usually

Wondering if you installed the protector on the left or the right side of the hole. I think it's supposed to be "behind" the drop targets, on the right side of the hole.

That being said, I also have the ball rest there if the top two drop targets are down, quite often actually. The ball rests on "top" of the third drop target. I can give the rig a bump to dislodge it but I usually take that opportunity to breathe for a few seconds and wait for the "ball search" routine pop the targets up to send the ball out.

IMPINcliffydrops03 (resized).jpgIMPINcliffydrops03 (resized).jpg
#11297 2 years ago
Quoted from STVPIN:

Wondering if you installed the protector on the left or the right side of the hole. I think it's supposed to be "behind" the drop targets, on the right side of the hole

Yeah mine is on the outside of the drop targets, thought that was the place it was supposed to be? Anyone else got this protector and where do you have it?

#11298 2 years ago
Quoted from STVPIN:

Wondering if you installed the protector on the left or the right side of the hole. I think it's supposed to be "behind" the drop targets, on the right side of the hole.
That being said, I also have the ball rest there if the top two drop targets are down, quite often actually. The ball rests on "top" of the third drop target. I can give the rig a bump to dislodge it but I usually take that opportunity to breathe for a few seconds and wait for the "ball search" routine pop the targets up to send the ball out. [quoted image]

The target height is a simple adjustment from below, and you have better ball control with it dialed in for sure.

#11299 2 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Quoted from STVPIN:

Wondering if you installed the protector on the left or the right side of the hole. I think it's supposed to be "behind" the drop targets, on the right side of the hole

Yeah mine is on the outside of the drop targets, thought that was the place it was supposed to be? Anyone else got this protector and where do you have it?

Just had a look on Cliffy's site and YUP you are correct, it goes on the inside edge. Will have to change that over as soon as i get the chance!!

#11300 2 years ago

Gonna be leaving the club soon, great game, but money is needed so will be selling/ trading with cash on top my way. Sad to see this beauty go

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Merrimack, NH
$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.50
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 15,842 posts in this topic. You are on page 226 of 317.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club/page/226?hl=ghiandalf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.