(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,653 posts
  • 1,042 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by Kkoss24
  • Topic is favorited by 499 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8017 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8018 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2458 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2456 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2459 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6659 (resized).png
IMG_6658 (resized).png
IMG_6660 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6661 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6664 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6662 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6663 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5503 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240325_202244_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240325_202205_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
IMG_8122 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,653 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 314.
#51 6 years ago

Reserved an LE this afternoon.

C59BE177-368E-4FC7-A459-4754EF1789F4 (resized).jpegC59BE177-368E-4FC7-A459-4754EF1789F4 (resized).jpeg

#52 6 years ago

Where are you guys reserving LEs? I have money to burn and I'm having a hell of a time getting anyone to call me back. Frustrating.

#53 6 years ago

As soon as I saw the reveal, I hit up JJ at GEX and he added the link for preorder to his site. Looks like he is sold out now.

I told my wife that I wanted two more machines: Orbitor 1 and if they ever made an Iron Maiden pin. Picked up Orbitor 1 last year and here we are with Maiden!

#54 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

The good thing is as long as the playfield looks decent the backglass is easily changed and the music as well so as long as the pin is fun to play and they develope quality code then the rest can be repaired. I have a feeling alt translites will be a big part of this game and the modders out there ain't stupid, I already know the songs I want so I don't care what Stern does really. I can't see Z Yeti creating bad art for an IrM pin but who knows. Tomorow.

Exactly.

#55 6 years ago
Quoted from PinCrush:

Where are you guys reserving LEs? I have money to burn and I'm having a hell of a time getting anyone to call me back. Frustrating.

Try Melissa at CoinTaker

#56 6 years ago

JJ at Game Exchange in Denver.

#57 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Try Melissa at CoinTaker

i tried that. Fail.

#58 6 years ago

LE will be sold out tomorrow.

#59 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

LE will be sold out tomorrow.

Not possible. I was told several years ago that they'd be lucky to sell 20 of them

#61 6 years ago
Quoted from PinCrush:

i tried that. Fail.

They’re sold out already?

#62 6 years ago
Quoted from PinCrush:

i tried that. Fail.

How about hassellcastle ? He posted saying he had them.

#63 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

They’re sold out already?

Dunno, I reached out last week. No reply.

#64 6 years ago
Quoted from PinCrush:

Dunno, I reached out last week. No reply.

I’ll call her in the morning. See what the status is.

#65 6 years ago
Quoted from oopsallberrys:

As soon as I saw the reveal, I hit up JJ at GEX and he added the link for preorder to his site. Looks like he is sold out now.
I told my wife that I wanted two more machines: Orbitor 1 and if they ever made an Iron Maiden pin. Picked up Orbitor 1 last year and here we are with Maiden!

He didn't have nearly as many as I thought he would. Lotta Stern dealers.

#66 6 years ago

hope the pics come tomorrow

#67 6 years ago

I’m in on LE

#68 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

I’ll call her in the morning. See what the status is.

Thanks. I've been working on this since last week and still don't have it nailed down. Made a few more calls tonight. I'm on a list, but will only get one if someone ahead of me drops out. Suckage.

#69 6 years ago

Dear wifey... Thank you for insisting your man has his Maiden pin! And thank you Father JJ for blessing this union. Up The Irons baby!!! P.S. I just know Steve and Dave would be proud.

IMG_5264 (resized).JPGIMG_5264 (resized).JPG

IMG_5271 (resized).PNGIMG_5271 (resized).PNG

#70 6 years ago
Quoted from Krakatoa:

Reserved an LE this afternoon.

Paul Revere Eddie is so b'dass and also the Framingham jail is one of this nation's finest jails.

#71 6 years ago

I guess Stern's position on pre-sales has soften eh... since distros are openly taking orders

#72 6 years ago

The code will be like not right for the first year and pin will play like Boy George (do you really want to hurt me)

#73 6 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

(do you really want to hurt me)

Why yes, I do.

#74 6 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

The code will be like not right

Like pm me about it! Delish!

#75 6 years ago

I have always wanted one if designed right but really like the advantages and shots I have seen in New Pirates as well so it must match it. I hope this is fast and fun.

#76 6 years ago

I see no one has this game on wishlist. It not out yet, I'll wait on reviews and then may put it on wishlist.

#77 6 years ago

6fa3376e0871151deebf879ba6a8a188 (resized).jpg6fa3376e0871151deebf879ba6a8a188 (resized).jpg

#78 6 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

I see no one has this game on wishlist. It not out yet

Aarghhh. Ahhhrgreed.

#80 6 years ago

WE WANT INFORMATION
Information

#81 6 years ago

281039b4f2c41f584ca2038e55e88011 (resized).jpg281039b4f2c41f584ca2038e55e88011 (resized).jpg

#82 6 years ago

It's been a long time since I even considered buying another NIB Stern and I stopped doing so after they botched my grail theme of Transformers. Grew up listening to their music in the 80's and always have been fascinated with Eddie however probably haven't listened to anything since seventh son of a seventh son. Been hearing a lot of these are going overseas and distributors are not getting as many as they have in the past so said fuck it and hopped on the hype train. I know we hear this on every new stern release so who knows if it's even true. If the LE is nothing special then I will consider a premium down the road however guess I am hoping Stern gets it right and really makes the LE something special like they have done in the past with games like Tron and Star Trek.

#83 6 years ago

Pinsider PinB linked the game to the thread. So the official name is Iron Maiden Legacy of the Beast, huh? hmmm... Wonder if it comes out before Maiden launchs their world tour of the same name... I guess first show is in April...

#84 6 years ago

So it's gonna be IMLOB?
That was this guys top pick...
6fa3376e0871151deebf879ba6a8a188 (resized).jpg6fa3376e0871151deebf879ba6a8a188 (resized).jpg

#85 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

So it's gonna be IMLOB?
That was this guys top pick...

IMLotB

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#86 6 years ago

Quickest LE sell out since AC/DC?

#87 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

WE WANT INFORMATION
Information

The new number 2! Or is number 1? You are number 6!

#88 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

I think Metallica LE sold fast. I remember it was nuts the day it dropped

#89 6 years ago

Lil birdie told me there's gonna be some new letters on the backbox that spell JBL.

#90 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

It will be interesting to see what the price is on this one which could have an effect on sales. Rumor is that Stern is adding upgraded "JBL" sound system, HD Glass, shaker and a bunch of stuff above what they have done in recent LE models. I'm guessing this means a price increase as well. My guess is that it will be closer in line to BM66LE than GOTGLE in price. We'll find out soon enough.

#91 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Lil birdie told me there's gonna be some new letters on the backbox that spell JBL.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#92 6 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

I am hoping Stern gets it right and really makes the LE something special like they have done in the past with games like Tron and Star Trek.

It would be nice to see something along the lines of Star trek LE. That game still stand out among LE's as a special game.

Quoted from Gryszzz:

Was it the giant logo posted in this thread?

I smell a price increase...

Haven't the last few LE's been like 7-800 units?
It seems like they decided a while ago not to leave any money laying on the table. I'll bet there will be games available after the initial hype dies off. Especially with an MSRP likely to be north of $9,000 with all of the rumored features.

#93 6 years ago

Stern must love the ability to modify the number of LEs before the official announcement based on deposits sent...

What a treat from a business perspective!

#94 6 years ago

What has bee the typical price of recent LEs? I was quoted 8,800 for this one.

#95 6 years ago

Warming up!

#96 6 years ago

I smell a price increase every release

#97 6 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

MSRP on recent LE's (SW, GOTG) has been $8999 but street prices were averaging around $8300 around release time. so about a ~$500 price increase.

#98 6 years ago

WhatsApp Image 2018-03-27 at 13.22.09 (resized).jpegWhatsApp Image 2018-03-27 at 13.22.09 (resized).jpeg

#99 6 years ago

Still speechless. WOW.
$8795 is hard to swallow, but you only live once right? Fuck it....
Also, I already paid yesterday.

#100 6 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

To be fair, they have included a ton of extra stuff on this one... so the price increase makes sense.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
There are 15,653 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 314.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.