(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 10,352 posts
  • 795 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by trk12fire
  • Topic is favorited by 365 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2C22CCBF-FD60-4AE4-A0FE-92871DA5ADB3 (resized).png
Capture (resized).PNG
PXL_20211204_192947503 (resized).jpg
PXL_20211204_192424206 (resized).jpg
rail (resized).PNG
6FBC6483-2EF0-4AB1-ACD9-B21CDD80A22C (resized).jpeg
02602214-25BF-49CE-9060-A34679FF7739 (resized).jpeg
532E3B7E-2DEA-457C-8D86-87E46A72D021 (resized).jpeg
a07e8b7f-ee77-4bdb-b06d-0ed03a0533e4 (resized).jpg
C43728DF-1BAB-42AE-8583-107EA1B9BB77 (resized).jpeg
20211116_215438 (resized).jpg
70FE7F06-87DC-43D6-ADAB-0516B5FF82E3 (resized).png
iron-maiden-x-marvel-deadpool-sweater (resized).png
0BDEB6D6-19D5-49C5-990A-5DE2C31D9B72 (resized).jpeg
1BF6D649-CB8C-4C4C-9E46-B625E6BAC5F2 (resized).jpeg
8FC93A3F-8670-427C-A50A-6C86382722A9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 10,352 posts in this topic. You are on page 196 of 208.
#9751 49 days ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Replacing coil stops only because i'm having issues with a sticky flipper. Clean coil sleeves or is that a waste of time? heard yes and no

I'll just metion this as it happened to me. If you ever adjust your flippers the linkage can slide down the flipper shaft a bit and put it in a bind especially when the flipper fully extended. Make sure before you tighten the flipper where you want it the connector is parralel with the coil . This caused my flipper to hang in the up position before I figured it out .

#9752 49 days ago

I have two questions that will hopefully be the last for a while... I've read through almost every page of this thread and only seen this once. My orb target is leaning left and I can't push it back by hand. When I looked under the playfield it looks like it has the anti-til bracket already and nothing looks bent or out of place. Not sure what else to check at this point.

And here's a dumb one. My basement ceiling is too low to raise the playfield up into the locked position. I'm thinking I can get one of those hydraulic lift carts and take the legs off if I need to work on it but was hoping you guys had a better solution before I spend the money on that.

#9753 49 days ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Replacing coil stops only because i'm having issues with a sticky flipper. Clean coil sleeves or is that a waste of time? heard yes and no

It can help. It won't hurt. The problem is damage or wear isn't always apparent.

Some things are obvious but constantly heating up/cooling down causes changes in size/shape/etc over time. They might be damaged in a way that is extreme under the heat and pressure of the coil but is hidden when the sleeve is cool.

Cleaning is at best a way to buy time. Sleeves are ~75 cents and cheaper in bulk. Throw a dozen in your cart the next time you're ordering something else and no need to wonder. Swap in a fresh one at the first sign of trouble.

Also check for gunk buildup in your flipper bushings/shafts. When they get gummed up it puts a lot of drag on the flipper. I even found a burr in one of my bushings the first time I cleaned mine.

#9754 48 days ago
Quoted from Anony:

I have two questions that will hopefully be the last for a while... I've read through almost every page of this thread and only seen this once. My orb target is leaning left and I can't push it back by hand. When I looked under the playfield it looks like it has the anti-til bracket already and nothing looks bent or out of place. Not sure what else to check at this point.
And here's a dumb one. My basement ceiling is too low to raise the playfield up into the locked position. I'm thinking I can get one of those hydraulic lift carts and take the legs off if I need to work on it but was hoping you guys had a better solution before I spend the money on that.

Is the ceiling low across the entire basement?
If there is any particular area of the basement that allows you to raise the backbox, that would obviously be the most ideal scenario, and if so, it will dictate your pinball arrangement down there.
I think letting the game live on a hydraulic lift is probably not the way to go.
And if there's literally no other place to have a game in the house, I mean literally nowhere else, just as a brainstorm idea, potentially you could find some sort of appropriate size to heavy duty crate, box, etc (channeling the concept of Sterns Big Juicy Melons). Suppose then it would be your Big Juicy Maiden.
The height would then be dictated by the height of that box/crate. Only problem with this core idea is that you would lose the ability to raise the back of the playfield to an appropriate slope... Maybe converting part of your garage into a pinball area might be a better idea, might give you the excuse to temperature control it...which would also give you another place to go in the winter to hang out (and keep it from getting to muggy in the summertime).

#9755 48 days ago
Quoted from ArcadeAction:

The Iron Maiden lighted flipper kit mod is now available at http://www.ArcadeMade.com
Kits for other games can also be made beyond what is listed there.
[quoted image]

Flippers look awesome. Deffinitly getting them. Question? How hard was it to install the stair graphic? I bought it and love the look, but am afraid to install.

Thoughts?

#9756 48 days ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

Is the ceiling low across the entire basement?
If there is any particular area of the basement that allows you to raise the backbox, that would obviously be the most ideal scenario, and if so, it will dictate your pinball arrangement down there.
I think letting the game live on a hydraulic lift is probably not the way to go.
And if there's literally no other place to have a game in the house, I mean literally nowhere else, just as a brainstorm idea, potentially you could find some sort of appropriate size to heavy duty crate, box, etc (channeling the concept of Sterns Big Juicy Melons). Suppose then it would be your Big Juicy Maiden.
The height would then be dictated by the height of that box/crate. Only problem with this core idea is that you would lose the ability to raise the back of the playfield to an appropriate slope... Maybe converting part of your garage into a pinball area might be a better idea, might give you the excuse to temperature control it...which would also give you another place to go in the winter to hang out (and keep it from getting to muggy in the summertime).

Thanks, the backbox is like one inch from the ceiling, I had to actually lower the leg adjusters all the way to get it to flip up. The problem now is the playfield hits the ceiling if I try to tilt it up to work on it.
No other places in the basement are higher.

My thought with the hydraulic cart is not to have it on there permanently, but if I need to flip up the playfield to work on it I can put it on the cart, remove the legs and lower it enough to give me clearance.

#9757 48 days ago
Quoted from Anony:

Remove bracket and verify it has the stabilizer style mount, adjust with a small washer under one screw to straighten to your liking if you’re sure the target is misaligned when flush mounted properly.

#9758 48 days ago
Quoted from Anony:

Thanks, the backbox is like one inch from the ceiling, I had to actually lower the leg adjusters all the way to get it to flip up. The problem now is the playfield hits the ceiling if I try to tilt it up to work on it.
No other places in the basement are higher.
My thought with the hydraulic cart is not to have it on there permanently, but if I need to flip up the playfield to work on it I can put it on the cart, remove the legs and lower it enough to give me clearance.

That's the same thing I have been dealing with for years. One half of my basement is just high enough that I can push up the drop ceiling enough to get a playfield up (in most places). The other half I can't. I do what I can with the playfields just slid out on the service rails, or holding it up with one hand. But anything more major, I do exactly what you are describing. Hydraulic lift, remove the rear legs, bring it down just far enough to get the playfield up. Pain in the butt, but not many options here. Thankfully the machines over there do not need to be opened up much. I wish Sterns still had the old "kickstand" playfield holder that older machines had. Then it wouldn't be a problem. You could try using a broomstick or something similar to hold it up, but that's risky and there aren't any great places to jam it into.

#9759 48 days ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

You could try using a broomstick or something similar to hold it up, but that's risky and there aren't any great places to jam it into.

That's possible but you really need one either side to be properly stable. At least with 90's Bally/Williams the PF is on the pivot points either side and don't come off, with the modern Sterns the PF lifts straight off the slide channels

#9760 48 days ago

My new Premium is auto selecting songs when the balls are ejected.

Anyone know the fix for this?

Thanks,

#9761 48 days ago
Quoted from Raegor:

My new Premium is auto selecting songs when the balls are ejected.
Anyone know the fix for this?
Thanks,

A switch is triggering. Check the easy stuff first but with premiums the usual suspect would be the orb spoon switch.

#9762 48 days ago

Has anyone replaced the back alley switch on a Prem/LE with an opto or other switch design? I am interested to know what you have tried and what worked (or didn’t) if so…….two weeks in to premium ownership and that switch seems to be the game killer for me with mummy multiball becoming a “cheating” scenario when a ball gets lost up there. I have adjusted it several times but balls are still getting hung up back there with strong shots and the rebound effects.

#9763 48 days ago
Quoted from Plungerboy:

Has anyone replaced the back alley switch on a Prem/LE with an opto or other switch design? I am interested to know what you have tried and what worked (or didn’t) if so…….two weeks in to premium ownership and that switch seems to be the game killer for me with mummy multiball becoming a “cheating” scenario when a ball gets lost up there. I have adjusted it several times but balls are still getting hung up back there with strong shots and the rebound effects.

Let me ask you, are you experiencing the gate not opening and releasing the ball into the sarcophagus mech? If that's the case, are you noticing this after a ball is already locked in the sarcophagus? If the above is the case, the problem is likely within the sarcophagus trough switches as opposed tovthe switch in the part of the left ramp that is behind the backboard. The switch back there is just a light angled micro switch, it would be highly unlikely to stop any ball passing by. That said, do make sure that only the knuckle of that switch is presenting, such that the end of the switch isn't catching on the end of the switch hole in the ramp.

#9764 48 days ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

Let me ask you, are you experiencing the gate not opening and releasing the ball into the sarcophagus mech? If that's the case, are you noticing this after a ball is already locked in the sarcophagus? If the above is the case, the problem is likely within the sarcophagus trough switches as opposed tovthe switch in the part of the left ramp that is behind the backboard. The switch back there is just a light angled micro switch, it would be highly unlikely to stop any ball passing by. That said, do make sure that only the knuckle of that switch is presenting, such that the end of the switch isn't catching on the end of the switch hole in the ramp.

No the gate opens and the ball sticks on the switch in the back alley, I have adjusted it a few times. Looking for a better switch solution.

#9765 48 days ago

New GC. Made it to the beast but badly bombed. Bizarrely, after getting the 5th tomb treasure EB only once in my first 3200 games, I've gotten it twice in three games. I shall prevail at some point!

PXL_20211020_185002970 (resized).jpg
#9766 48 days ago

Any advice for stopping the ball from coming out of the wire track when you hit a good shot on the right ramp? The ball has started to fly out on the last turn before the inlane and it even hit the glass twice now.

EDIT: I increased the angle of the machine and loosened the nut holding the wireform to the slingshot assembly so a bit of the energy can be dissipated and it seems to have worked.

EDIT 2: Spoke too soon, it's still happening and I had one on the left ramp too. I'm thinking of 3d printing or mounting something to the wire form that the ball will roll through to slow it down just a touch. It seems to go straight into the glass instead of going down the drop before the last bend.

#9767 48 days ago
Quoted from Anony:

Any advice for stopping the ball from coming out of the wire track when you hit a good shot on the right ramp? The ball has started to fly out on the last turn before the inlane and it even hit the glass twice now.
EDIT: I increased the angle of the machine and loosened the nut holding the wireform to the slingshot assembly so a bit of the energy can be dissipated and it seems to have worked.
EDIT 2: Spoke too soon, it's still happening and I had one on the left ramp too. I'm thinking of 3d printing or mounting something to the wire form that the ball will roll through to slow it down just a touch. It seems to go straight into the glass instead of going down the drop before the last bend.

Check your ball guides for underwires that are too high, they may be causing the ball to jump out of the wireform.

#9768 48 days ago
Quoted from Anony:

what pitch is the game at? try 6.7+ degrees.

#9769 47 days ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

what is everybody using for flipper power?
As we all know Stern flippers are super snappy and at max power I am worrying that something is gonna get bent out of shape...
I have everything stock except for the through eject to save the shooter lane but was wondering what setting are you running for flippers.
My game is at 6.8 degrees at the moment and really like it.
I got to cyborg multi ball the first night I got the game, lol, I have been trying to get there again! I dont even know how I got there or what needs to be done to get there! lol Will read the rules tonight.
freaking amazing pin!![quoted image]

Did you ever settle on a flipper power level, or just stick with default? I'm finding the middle ramp shot is flying over the target and smashing the pharoah in his face fairly often. I have the machine tilted enough that the bubble is on the top line so I don't think it's the playfield angle.

Deleted my post about the ball coming out of the wireforms since I found it in the issues thread but it looks like you guys were too quick. I am gong to look for burs or parts sticking up tonight and see if that helps.

#9770 47 days ago
Quoted from Anony:

Did you ever settle on a flipper power level, or just stick with default? I'm finding the middle ramp shot is flying over the target and smashing the pharoah in his face fairly often. I have the machine tilted enough that the bubble is on the top line so I don't think it's the playfield angle.
Deleted my post about the ball coming out of the wireforms since I found it in the issues thread but it looks like you guys were too quick. I am gong to look for burs or parts sticking up tonight and see if that helps.

I left it at default, seems fine!

#9771 47 days ago

Alright thanks. Almost all of my pinball experience is in virtual pinball so I don't know how much random banging around is expected in real life, or how much of this is a result of Keith's attempt at "kinetic satisfaction" lol. It's certainly satisfying but not when the ball hits the glass!

Just to add to the praise of this machine I'll give my quick overview as a newbie. I knew I liked it but after the first day I had this little bit of doubt that the game was too straightforward. No fancy mechanisms, no in your face goal like shooting down a spaceship or attacking a castle etc. But the more I play and the more I get the hang of it the more I want to play. Every time I drain ball 3 I hit start again because I feel like the game is making me better and the better I do the more fun I have.

I get what people mean now that it's a shooter's game more like a classic that relies on thoughtful shots rather than just bashing toys. There are levels to this table and the better your play is the more you can take advantage of them. I think the appeal can be there for beginners and pro's since there are so many stackable bonuses, modes etc that take precision for someone with the skills to take advantage of.

Audio visually it's just awesome too. It took me a few days but when I realized that the balls were lining up and charging like the front lines for trooper multiball my eyes lit up. The little touches like that makes for a complete package and I'm really glad this was my first pin.

Had it for 5 days now and I made 240million. I could barely crack 50 million for the first few days but this game is making me a much better player. You can't just shoot and shoot and get lucky, you really have to plan your shots and control the ball which makes it quite good as a pin to learn on in my limited experience.

#9772 47 days ago

" It took me a few days but when I realized that the balls were lining up and charging like the front lines for trooper multiball my eyes lit up."

I love this start to the multiball, bums me out when a ball doesn't make it in there.

#9773 47 days ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

That playfield is significantly warped, one of the worst I have seen. You should have your distributor deal with Stern for you.
Rob

I've been dealing directly with stern, 3 weeks in and still waiting for stern's qc dept to make a ruling

#9774 47 days ago
Quoted from Pin_tagram:

I've been dealing directly with stern, 3 weeks in and still waiting for stern's qc dept to make a ruling

your email fell down through the cracks and nobody is analyzing anything. Ask me how I know.
Follow up if you want an answer. I have tickets open with them to which they have never reached back to me about.

#9775 47 days ago

your email fell down through the cracks and nobody is analyzing anything. Ask me how I know.
Follow up if you want an answer. I have tickets open with them to which they have never reached back to me about.

Ya I kinda figured that, I actually reached out earlier in the day to see what gives, that was around 9am stern time....still nothing and it's after 7pm. I'm still playing the game it just acts like there are magnets under the playfield and sends the ball off in weird directions. Multiball can be tricky

#9776 47 days ago
Quoted from Pin_tagram:

Ya I kinda figured that, I actually reached out earlier in the day to see what gives, that was around 9am stern time....still nothing and it's after 7pm. I'm still playing the game it just acts like there are magnets under the playfield and sends the ball off in weird directions. Multiball can be tricky

is this the game with the bent PF?

#9777 47 days ago

is this the game with the bent PF?

Ya its warped pretty bad especially for a less than 2 month old game

#9778 47 days ago
20210928_102217 (resized).jpg20210928_102223 (resized).jpg
#9779 47 days ago

That warp turns into a high spot just above the right flipper and goes about 8 inches into the playable portion of the playfield

#9780 47 days ago

The best thing you can do for yourself is shoot a video of how the game plays.
Send it to your distributor and cc Stern in the Email. If they still make you wait after that demo I would use social media.
Unfortunately sometimes it is necessary to do these things to get answers, it is sad, buy you paid full price for a defective machine and you should either get a fully populated PF swap or a complete new game.
That PF is trash.

#9781 47 days ago

This is why I find myself buying "like new" stuff more than NIB lately. Much less chance of a factory defect if someone has had the game up and running for a little bit.

#9782 47 days ago

The best thing you can do for yourself is shoot a video of how the game plays.
Send it to your distributor and cc Stern in the Email. If they still make you wait after that demo I would use social media.
Unfortunately sometimes it is necessary to do these things to get answers, it is sad, buy you paid full price for a defective machine and you should either get a fully populated PF swap or a complete new game.
That PF is trash.

Stern had me send them a bunch of videos and pictures and they sent it all to their qc dept and they said they would be in touch and I haven't heard back in 3 weeks as of today. Disappointing because it's super obvious it's warped. There should have been no hesitation to replace.

#9783 47 days ago
Quoted from Pin_tagram:

Stern had me send them a bunch of videos and pictures and they sent it all to their qc dept and they said they would be in touch and I haven't heard back in 3 weeks as of today. Disappointing because it's super obvious it's warped. There should have been no hesitation to replace.

same here and you got the standard response everybody else get for anything else.

#9784 47 days ago
Quoted from Pin_tagram:

That playfield should have never left the factory, let alone take 3 weeks to decide if it's warped with the pictures you posted.

#9785 46 days ago

For what it's worth, I have had quite a few playfields replaced over the years. Every time it has taken many weeks if not months to get a decision, and then months to receive the playfield. However, they have always come through in the end. Of course, mine have all been aesthetic issues, not affecting play the way yours is, so for me it was much less annoying to wait. My best advice is just to be patient, be nice, and send them a friendly reminder every couple weeks. They are good people, doing their best to keep up. I'm sure no one is purposely ignoring issues, even though it can feel that way to us waiting. I'm sure they are short staffed and overworked like everywhere seems to be these days. Of course, that doesn't make trying to play on a warped playfield any easier. I hope they fix you up ASAP!

#9786 46 days ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

For what it's worth, I have had quite a few playfields replaced over the years. Every time it has taken many weeks if not months to get a decision, and then months to receive the playfield. However, they have always come through in the end. Of course, mine have all been aesthetic issues, not affecting play the way yours is, so for me it was much less annoying to wait. My best advice is just to be patient, be nice, and send them a friendly reminder every couple weeks. They are good people, doing their best to keep up. I'm sure no one is purposely ignoring issues, even though it can feel that way to us waiting. I'm sure they are short staffed and overworked like everywhere seems to be these days. Of course, that doesn't make trying to play on a warped playfield any easier. I hope they fix you up ASAP!

Thanks for the post, definitely makes me feel better. I'm sure Stern will make it right in the end. The waiting for months for the game to get to me only to have this happen is super frustrating.
I get it, short staffed or not, their quality/warranty departments may be overwhelmed with quality issues. It's not just a Stern quality control issue all pinball manufactures have issues. After all we are talking about machines that literally beat themselves apart with large ball bearings at high speed. I hope I am just # 420 in line waiting my turn to be sassified by their warranty department.

#9787 46 days ago

Approx. 3 months ago I posted regarding my CPU being faulty per Stern and it will need to be replaced. Part number is as follows: 509-1003-01 / SPIKE 2 CPU"

Anybody know where these can be found? I've searched all the usual places including Stern themselves and it is OOS.

Frustrated. How the heck do operators make this work if a board goes bad and there is little to no availability of replacements? My machine is HUO and low plays. Out of nowhere experienced a sound issue where the audio became muffled and distorted and I was told the board had gone bad.

#9788 46 days ago
Quoted from Pin_tagram:

Thanks for the post, definitely makes me feel better. I'm sure Stern will make it right in the end. The waiting for months for the game to get to me only to have this happen is super frustrating.
I get it, short staffed or not, their quality/warranty departments may be overwhelmed with quality issues. It's not just a Stern quality control issue all pinball manufactures have issues. After all we are talking about machines that literally beat themselves apart with large ball bearings at high speed. I hope I am just # 420 in line waiting my turn to be sassified by their warranty department.

I like the positive approach. I think that unfortunately their service post sale is poor and slow, they are most likely understaffed but an issue like yours does not need any analysis. You have an unplayable piece of equipment, if this was on location it would produce nothing and nobody will drop money on it and the photos you have produced are clear enough, not sure what other analysis needs to be done.
I get it, this machine is not meant to save lives but we are talking common sense and customer service here. 2 things that Stern unfortunately is poor at.
All their machines have a HUGE sticker with a 0-800 number that leads NOWHERE other than a recording with instructions to send an email.
Not only that, because of the new insider features new app thingy, the registration of new machines leads to the wrong page and you cannot register any games.
That is an indication that they do not have a proper warranty process in place nor they care to track it.

#9789 46 days ago
Quoted from captaindorky:

Approx. 3 months ago I posted regarding my CPU being faulty per Stern and it will need to be replaced. Part number is as follows: 509-1003-01 / SPIKE 2 CPU"
Anybody know where these can be found? I've searched all the usual places including Stern themselves and it is OOS.
Frustrated. How the heck do operators make this work if a board goes bad and there is little to no availability of replacements? My machine is HUO and low plays. Out of nowhere experienced a sound issue where the audio became muffled and distorted and I was told the board had gone bad.

Boards can (almost always) be fixed. If not something you can do yourself, I would talk to Rob Anthony Borygard. He can get you patched up.

#9790 46 days ago
Quoted from captaindorky:

Cointaker appears to have them in stock but they aren’t cheap. I would definitely try alternate audio solutions before buying a new board…….there is a $20 wire you can buy off pinside that taps another audio feed that you could check to see if the sound is better and then work from there.

#9791 46 days ago

I've sent the board off for repair and it has been 3 months. :/ I just want to get the machine working again and play it!

I'll have to check into that wire solution and see if that could be a viable option.

#9792 46 days ago

The wait on something like that has to do with the lines being set up for pushing out the new game I’m sure .From what a I’ve heard it takes 1 seasoned tech about 30 hrs to swap a playfield and I doubt they would take one aside to do that until they get more like you and do them all at once in a mini run .If that’s the case your probably waiting for “down time “ to get resolved .From what I’ve heard Stern is solid with taking care of customers it’s just the wait that sucks .Hang in there bud .

Quoted from Pin_tagram:

#9793 46 days ago

which shot is this exactly? plunge orbit to upper left flipper and then bonus target? I noticed in over 2000 games on my machine it's never been hit and my manual plunge is like 1/100 for making the orbit.

PXL_20211023_022215591 (resized).jpg

#9794 46 days ago

Hold left flipper to activate, plunge to the top of the loop but not all the way around, shoot super jackpot when ball rolls back to UL flipper.

#9795 45 days ago
Quoted from metallik:

Hold left flipper to activate, plunge to the top of the loop but not all the way around, shoot super jackpot when ball rolls back to UL flipper.

Thanks, I'm pretty sure that's a good sign my manual plunge needs adjusting. This shot is basically impossible on my machine

#9796 45 days ago

Had one of my best first ball ever and then as usual I managed to f*ck up the remaining two balls and extra ball…go figure.

IMG_4217 (resized).JPGIMG_4224 (resized).JPG
#9797 45 days ago

And now my 100,000 ball last night seems a bit weak. Any tips for higher scores or did you just have a few amazing 3x modes+maybe wizard mode on first ball?

Last night I said just a few games of maiden, 1 hour later still trying to beat my weak grand champion. I am amazed how this title holds up so well even in a very small collection.

#9798 45 days ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Blue loctite will work fine. There is probably a flat spot on the output shaft you will need to align with the set screw.
Rob

Just wanted to confirm that the guardian diverter motor shaft does indeed have a flat side and I think the set screw was not aligned properly with it. It is now aligned and I also applied some blue loctite and it has been working perfectly for a half dozen plays. Thanks again Rob_G

#9799 45 days ago
Quoted from starbase:

Any tips for higher scores

Do well in modes to collect soul shards. Combine super slings with trooper or cyborg. Activate 2 or 3x with a mode or multiball you usually play well.
Use reference points on the playfield at the flippers for various shots so you don´t have to look up to aim during multiballs. Try to active revive as soon as possible.
Keep the ball on the playfield and not in the outlanes

#9800 45 days ago

My best game so far since I got this NIB in September. Not sure how that stacks up with others but I feel good about this one!

20211023_175254 (resized).jpg
There are 10,352 posts in this topic. You are on page 196 of 208.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside