(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,827 posts
  • 1,050 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by acedanger
  • Topic is favorited by 500 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 6.01.36 PM (resized).png
IMG_6818 (resized).png
IMG_6737 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6730 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6764 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6733 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240416_160659390.MP (resized).jpg
25d6415bd4f5ee62b5604e3e73d30ef0bdc2c8d0 (resized).jpg
72038EF4-8215-4C19-B733-688FFB33D320 (resized).jpeg
8820CDAA-4B0B-4D67-844D-8D3197E44344 (resized).jpeg
B267A7B9-3222-426E-B14A-09BCED66716E (resized).jpeg
EEEBA8AA-85EA-4EBE-9123-16F1A419FDC4 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6704 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8474 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8443 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8445 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,827 posts in this topic. You are on page 190 of 317.
#9451 2 years ago

About to join the club. Does anyone know if any good videos or guides exist for installing Cliffys on an IM pro? I only found one online and it skips through most of the actual unscrewing parts and installing the protectors.....it more just kind of shows you where abouts they go:

#9452 2 years ago
Quoted from Chet_Hardbody:

About to join the club. Does anyone know if any good videos or guides exist for installing Cliffys on an IM pro? I only found one online and it skips through most of the actual unscrewing parts and installing the protectors.....it more just kind of shows you where abouts they go:

Isn't it just the shooter lane and maybe the drain protector in a pro? Easy peasy. Take the apron off and you will see how easy the process is.

#9453 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Isn't it just the shooter lane and maybe the drain protector in a pro? Easy peasy. Take the apron off and you will see how easy the process is.

I believe you are correct. There are no scoops etc on a Pro

#9454 2 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Left the club today...just time to move on.
[quoted image]

I joined the club yesterday!! Looks familiar.

EBF11457-6145-408E-9B12-7615D61EB306 (resized).jpegEBF11457-6145-408E-9B12-7615D61EB306 (resized).jpeg
#9455 2 years ago
Quoted from BubbaPin:

PinMonk I just put in a order with ya for the flipper fans and all the color brackets. Can't wait

All the new Iron Maiden owners seem to have ordered at the same time, so I've been furiously printing up new stock and am not caught up yet, but hope to be by the weekend. Thanks for the order!

#9456 2 years ago

Still waiting to hear on my “July build and delivery “…..

#9457 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

All the new Iron Maiden owners seem to have ordered at the same time, so I've been furiously printing up new stock and am not caught up yet, but hope to be by the weekend. Thanks for the order!

I know that I held off on buying mods or really any supplies for mine until I had it in hand. I bet I'm not alone.

With production delays, rumors of reduced/canceled runs and speculation about price increases or design changes without any useful commentary from stern I couldn't be sure if existing mods would fit, if I'd need the money to cover a price increase, or if it would come this year/at all. There's still people who don't know their status.

Some of your stuff is actually first on my list once I finish with bare essentials for routine maintenance and repair and move on to quality of life and cosmetics.

#9458 2 years ago
Quoted from craif:

I know that I held off on buying mods or really any supplies for mine until I had it in hand.

I basically did the same thing. Now that I have it in hand, I went with he following.
Shaker motor
Real knocker kit
Cyborg Eddie from Prem
Piece of Mind eddie from Prem
Iron maiden keychain

That's it. I might consider blades (anyone with mirror blads? Pics?)

#9459 2 years ago
Quoted from craif:

Some of your stuff is actually first on my list once I finish with bare essentials for routine maintenance and repair and move on to quality of life and cosmetics.

All of the ones I sell are nice, but the two that I would call absolutely essential are the mode lens tree and the fireball loop bracket. When I see pics of an Iron Maiden with white inserts in those two places, they just look WRONG. Should have had these colored inserts from the factory.

#9460 2 years ago
Quoted from damageinc55:

I basically did the same thing. Now that I have it in hand, I went with he following.
Shaker motor
Real knocker kit
Cyborg Eddie from Prem
Piece of Mind eddie from Prem
Iron maiden keychain
That's it. I might consider blades (anyone with mirror blads? Pics?)

Your list + some of PinMonk's stuff was my original plan but I had to put the shaker & knocker on hold after we discovered the empty corner we planned to put it in has some wild acoustics that channel some of the more percussive sounds to nearly every room in the house. Until we find a different place to put it or install some sound dampening in the wall/floor I've even got the virtual knocker disabled.

#9461 2 years ago

I've had a shaker, titans, quiet fan kit and pinmonk bracket since the spring. Ordered art blades in April that arrived earlier this month.
Still no game in house lol.
May also buy that Deadpool on a unicorn vinyl and call it a day.
.....actually, who made that katana handle and what was the damage? Maybe there is more to buy still lol

Edit: thought I was in the Deadpool thread

#9462 2 years ago

Got my nib pro last week, what a blast. Had to adjust the shooter lane and the cover for the led at the orb came flying off during a multiball, but other than those 2 things it's running great. Installed voodoo glass, shaker motor, neo pin stadiums, pin woofer upgraded sub, box speakers and Amp so far.

20210919_164358~2 (resized).jpg20210919_164358~2 (resized).jpg
#9463 2 years ago
Quoted from Forum-ninja:

Still waiting to hear on my “July build and delivery “…..

Same here. I have a premium coming and no word on when yet. Do we know when iron maiden is on the line again? I thought it was like
Now?

#9464 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Ha, add me to that list! Just put the order in today for the flipper coil cooling kit. I ended up doing a 3 hour session last night and then a quick comparison early this morning - biggest issue for me was the middle ramp shot to the Pharaoh target; I can clearly tell a difference on that shot. Soul Shards are tough enough to come by...I don't need additional obstacles in my way. So, as PinMonk has mentioned previously, if you are going to do some extended gameplay (>60 min?), I highly recommend them.

Also, for those getting balls stuck between the Sarcophagus lock and the middle ramp (Premium/LE issue), I just installed this a few days ago. Received it quickly and easy to install. Problem solved (it was getting annoying for me).

https://mezelmods.com/collections/iron-maiden-legacy/products/iron-maiden-prem-le-mummy-ball-deflector

#9465 2 years ago
Quoted from Greaseman:

Ha, add me to that list! Just put the order in today for the flipper coil cooling kit. I ended up doing a 3 hour session last night and then a quick comparison early this morning - biggest issue for me was the middle ramp shot to the Pharaoh target; I can clearly tell a difference on that shot. Soul Shards are tough enough to come by...I don't need additional obstacles in my way. So, as PinMonk has mentioned previously, if you are going to do some extended gameplay (>60 min?), I highly recommend them.
Also, for those getting balls stuck between the Sarcophagus lock and the middle ramp (Premium/LE issue), I just installed this a few days ago. Received it quickly and easy to install. Problem solved (it was getting annoying for me).
https://mezelmods.com/collections/iron-maiden-legacy/products/iron-maiden-prem-le-mummy-ball-deflector

Thanks for the order!

It's good Mezel has a solution. When these came out there was nothing, so I DIY'd a fix for that ball trap area. There really should have been one from the factory.

Ball_Trap_Fix (resized).jpgBall_Trap_Fix (resized).jpg
#9466 2 years ago

Mods for sale! Mostly for pro owners. See pro upgrade package listing for pricing.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
#9467 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Piece of electrical tape does the job perfectly.

Piece of electrical tape does the job perfectly. My game has 7,000 plays

Where do you put the tape? Any pictures? Thanks.

#9468 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead1550:

Where do you put the tape? Any pictures? Thanks.

Cover half of the sending side of the opto. This narrows the beam and fast moving balls will fully break the beam now.
Edit for clarity: remove the left opto board, cover half of the lens, reinstall.

#9469 2 years ago

How accurate do you think the bubble level in the game is? I always use an angle meter right on the playfield to set the angle. When I set it at 6.5-7, the bubble on the game shows that the back is way high. If I set it so that the bubble is right in the middle, the angle meter says it’s around 6. Where do you put the angle meter on the playfield? I usually put it right in the middle. Curious to hear what everyone else is doing. Thanks

#9470 2 years ago

Ignore the bubble.

#9471 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeSinMD:

How accurate do you think the bubble level in the game is? I always use an angle meter right on the playfield to set the angle. When I set it at 6.5-7, the bubble on the game shows that the back is way high. If I set it so that the bubble is right in the middle, the angle meter says it’s around 6. Where do you put the angle meter on the playfield? I usually put it right in the middle. Curious to hear what everyone else is doing. Thanks

Never trust the bubbles. Waste of space and BOM cost. I usually check in various places around the playfield and kind of average it out. Middle of the pf is a good spot. Then I usually check as high up as I can, and as low as I can without removing anything. Some machines that's easier than others, but really if the middle is good, it's probably close enough you will not notice and difference.

#9472 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeSinMD:

Every game is different. It's not precisely installed. Somebody at a factory is shooting hundred of these suckers on with a power drill 5 days a week.
Bubble is just the to see if something is really out of whack. My Mando bubble showed perfect at less than 6° ffs.
My Maiden bubble is pretty good actually.
You can get a digital level on Amazon for <$20 or download a leveling app on your phone.

#9473 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Every game is different. It's not precisely installed. Somebody at a factory is shooting hundred of these suckers on with a power drill 5 days a week.
Bubble is just the to see if something is really out of whack. My Mando bubble showed perfect at less than 6° ffs.
My Maiden bubble is pretty good actually.
You can get a digital level on Amazon for <$20 or download a leveling app on your phone.

One of my games had a bubble level that wouldn't have shown level unless the front was higher than the back, LOL!

#9474 2 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Ignore the bubble.

That’s what I thought. If the angle meter is directly on the playfield, it cannot be wrong. Thanks everyone for the response.

#9475 2 years ago

Proud new member of the club with a pro that is my first NIB purchase. Wife and 11yo daughter absolutely love it as much as I do! This is so much more of an adrenaline rush than our Stern Kiss pro. Three questions...

1. There is what appears to be 2 pieces of plastic that do not meet up at the top of the right side of the shooter lane. Is this a broken piece or just 2 pieces that aren't meeting up? (see first attached image) My ocd is kicking in and wanting to do something to correct this!

2. I installed a shaker motor and have tested it and have it set at max use, but it doesn't appear to have as much shaking as I expected (as much as the one on my Kiss). Is this normal for this game? Maybe I am just concentrating so much on playing, I am missing it.

3. I moved one post to the center position (it was in the top hole) near the right exit lane (pic below)...was just curious if most everyone's was in the top hole vice the center?

IMG_3132 (resized).jpgIMG_3132 (resized).jpgIMG_3133 (resized).jpgIMG_3133 (resized).jpg
#9476 2 years ago

All setup! Awesome game!

Had to adjust a leaf switch on the right flipper button and fix the switch in the hidden tomb. There is a plastic spacer (red) that was installed upside down and putting pressure on the tab (blue) for the rollover, not allowing it to always pop back up (the picture is the after repair). So I flipped it and enlarged the hole some, no problems now.

20210923_162603 (resized).jpg20210923_162603 (resized).jpgInked20210924_100626_LIedit (resized).jpgInked20210924_100626_LIedit (resized).jpg

#9477 2 years ago
Quoted from ucsbaviator:

Proud new member of the club with a pro that is my first NIB purchase. Wife and 11yo daughter absolutely love it as much as I do! This is so much more of an adrenaline rush than our Stern Kiss pro. Three questions...
1. There is what appears to be 2 pieces of plastic that do not meet up at the top of the right side of the shooter lane. Is this a broken piece or just 2 pieces that aren't meeting up? (see first attached image) My ocd is kicking in and wanting to do something to correct this!
2. I installed a shaker motor and have tested it and have it set at max use, but it doesn't appear to have as much shaking as I expected (as much as the one on my Kiss). Is this normal for this game? Maybe I am just concentrating so much on playing, I am missing it.
3. I moved one post to the center position (it was in the top hole) near the right exit lane (pic below)...was just curious if most everyone's was in the top hole vice the center?[quoted image][quoted image]

1. On my new one its 2 pieces like yours, but they are squared up. Didn't check how it attaches but there must be a way to adjust it.

2. I don't have a shaker, but the times I have played one with a shaker I felt the effect was a lot smaller than many other machines I've played. The stock game/sound effects already are already pretty rumbly, so the difference is smaller. It was still cool, and I'll probably get one eventually.

3. Mine arrived with left outlane post at top and right outlane post at middle. The location machine nearest my house from the original run is the same way and they never did any maintenance or adjustment on it at all, so I assume that's how it arrived.

#9478 2 years ago
Quoted from craif:

1. On my new one its 2 pieces like yours, but they are squared up. Didn't check how it attaches but there must be a way to adjust it.
2. I don't have a shaker, but the times I have played one with a shaker I felt the effect was a lot smaller than many other machines I've played. The stock game/sound effects already are already pretty rumbly, so the difference is smaller. It was still cool, and I'll probably get one eventually.
3. Mine arrived with left outlane post at top and right outlane post at middle. The location machine nearest my house from the original run is the same way and they never did any maintenance or adjustment on it at all, so I assume that's how it arrived.

Thanks! I feel a lot better now. Except for the tendon in my right arm from playing so much…may have to take a break from playing for a few days!

#9479 2 years ago
Quoted from ucsbaviator:

Except for the tendon in my right arm from playing so much…may have to take a break from playing for a few days!

I've had pinball elbow several times. Wear it like a badge!

#9480 2 years ago

Reading all these NIB posts makes me legitimately happy as someone who has had a Pro since its release. This pin is so utterly bolted to my floor. You new club members are about to embark on a journey of pinball at its finest. 3200 games in and it's more fun now than ever.

#9481 2 years ago

Has anyone created a sound mod for this game with different music?

#9482 2 years ago

Just received my Iron Maiden Premium this past week as my first NIB purchase. Ordered it back in May and the wait was killing me. Finally got it and this game is everything I imagined it to be. Definitely worth every penny.

#9483 2 years ago
Quoted from ucsbaviator:

My premium version has this same situation at the top of the right side. It is two pieces that don't meet up correctly. Not sure if I can tweak it or not. Mine doesn't appear as off as yours, so I think you can adjust it somewhat. Since it's not really easy to get to without taking other playfield parts off, I'll probably leave it until I have another reason to get back into that area.

#9484 2 years ago
Quoted from Gump:

My premium version has this same situation at the top of the right side. It is two pieces that don't meet up correctly. Not sure if I can tweak it or not. Mine doesn't appear as off as yours, so I think you can adjust it somewhat. Since it's not really easy to get to without taking other playfield parts off, I'll probably leave it until I have another reason to get back into that area.

I'm not at my game, but those plastics likely have a slot where they slide-fit on a positioning screw. You can check if you can loosen either screw half a turn and slide either plastic straight. It could also (and most likely) be that the employee on the line didn't put the screw exactly where it should have been. All pins suffer from assembly workers screwing up the details, no pun intended.

#9485 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Cover half of the sending side of the opto. This narrows the beam and fast moving balls will fully break the beam now.
Edit for clarity: remove the left opto board, cover half of the lens, reinstall.

Thanks for the info, I'm still waiting on mine, but want to know all I can for when I finally get it.

#9486 2 years ago

I will have my PRE delivered in the end of October. I’m really looking forward to it.

Do you have any recommendation on necessary actions to do asap? I’m mainly thinking of protectors etc to keep the game as new as long as possible. It is my first NIB

Cosmetic mods are also interesting but doesn’t feel as urgent right now.

#9487 2 years ago

Been a few days now with my nib pro, great pin but I started having 100% failure on my auto/manual launch after 2 days.

Going to try the fixes I’ve been reading about. It sucks cause i find the auto plunger really needs to be working properly for the multiball modes. I get lots of stdm off the left post then middle ramp.

#9488 2 years ago
Quoted from OCP2:

Been a few days now with my nib pro, great pin but I started having 100% failure on my auto/manual launch after 2 days.

Going to try the fixes I’ve been reading about. It sucks cause i find the auto plunger really needs to be working properly for the multiball modes. I get lots of stdm off the left post then middle ramp.

Same. Mine was launching shallow and bricking into the post below the upper left upper flipper.

The very first step is to adjust the the lane guide itself. Here is what stern sent me. It's a 15 minute job that fixed the issue for me, but it's now failing again. I'm not sure about a more permanent fix as I would assume the wedge hack brings the launch lower?
Iron MaidenCross shot Adjustment & new rail 535-1725-03.pdfIron MaidenCross shot Adjustment & new rail 535-1725-03.pdf

#9489 2 years ago
Quoted from OCP2:

This plagued my machine until I got it just right. I found if it was working for a while and suddenly starts missing again it’s time to clean and wax my playfield. That usually does the trick.

#9490 2 years ago
Quoted from damageinc55:

Same. Mine was launching shallow and bricking into the post below the upper left upper flipper.
The very first step is to adjust the the lane guide itself. Here is what stern sent me. It's a 15 minute job that fixed the issue for me, but it's now failing again. I'm not sure about a more permanent fix as I would assume the wedge hack brings the launch lower?
[quoted image]

I’ve tried doing this but it didn’t work, might try playing with it again to get the sweet spot.

Quoted from RikeIsland:

This plagued my machine until I got it just right. I found if it was working for a while and suddenly starts missing again it’s time to clean and wax my playfield. That usually does the trick.

I’ll try this also, going to go down the checklist of solutions people have had with it.

#9491 2 years ago

Finally picked up my Premium today. I sold my Pro back in July when I ordered this and have been having major withdrawals ever since. I can already tell that the upgrade to the Premium was worth it, even after a handful of plays. I love the Underworld scoop and the greater emphasis on the left ramp for Mummy and Tomb Treasures. Easily Elwin's best game and may be my favorite pin ever. Now to install all the awesome goodies I got from Pinmonk!

IMG_0587 (resized).jpegIMG_0587 (resized).jpegIMG_0588 (resized).jpegIMG_0588 (resized).jpeg
#9492 2 years ago

Can someone tell me which shooter rod spring came from the factory? The one on mine is getting worn out.

#9493 2 years ago
Quoted from damageinc55:

[quoted image]

After adjusting again and again it works now since a long time for me. It's more 95% success, not really 100%. Keep in mind that a hot coil behaves different than a cold one. I changed the auto Plunger coil to a stronger one as well. If you do, you can do better adjustment in the menu (original coil needs full power - no chance to adjust more power. The stronger coil will need power down in the menu). It's better for gameplay that the ball hits the upper flipper than the post if it fails. It should never hit the lower post.

If you don't want to wax again and again, try to adjust with "natural" dirt and rubber on the playfield. It will keep working for a long time like that without doing anything. And no, my playfield is not very dirty, I just clean it a little from Time to time without wax.

I think it's the only one real design issue in such a great game. Get used to press left flipper button for ball launch and have fun

#9494 2 years ago
Quoted from FLASHBALL:

Can someone tell me which shooter rod spring came from the factory? The one on mine is getting worn out.

orange on premium

28507321-3C7F-4CDE-A0D0-AD14925798D6 (resized).jpeg28507321-3C7F-4CDE-A0D0-AD14925798D6 (resized).jpeg
#9495 2 years ago

I have an older pro with the extended rail guide for the ball launch, but I tightened the screw with a washer between the playfield and ball guide fastening hole when I got it dialed in, jammed in a Shepherd plastic shim, part #9435, at the end of the guide and the post, one against the side rail and guide, and I'm at 100% auto launch and manual launch. Doesn't matter when I waxed it. Every now and then, I have to file down the end of the ball guide as it gets hit by the ball and gets a bur which does affect the ball.

#9496 2 years ago

So how many balls does the Sarcophagus supposed to lock? Once I get one in there it looks like another one is supposed to get dropped into it but when that happens the sarcophagus doesn’t lift up and the ball just gets dropped on top of it and the ball just kinda falls wherever. So it’s only 1 that gets locked in there next to the Newton ball. I’m at a loss. Maybe that’s how it’s supposed to be? Just got the game a week ago .

#9497 2 years ago

Hey! I tried searching through this thread but couldn’t find exactly what I was looking for, can someone please tell me what to search for on eBay or elsewhere in order to find those small planes everybody has in their machines? Just the standard plastic ones. Thanks!

#9498 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

So how many balls does the Sarcophagus supposed to lock? Once I get one in there it looks like another one is supposed to get dropped into it but when that happens the sarcophagus doesn’t lift up and the ball just gets dropped on top of it and the ball just kinda falls wherever. So it’s only 1 that gets locked in there next to the Newton ball. I’m at a loss. Maybe that’s how it’s supposed to be? Just got the game a week ago .

Keith said early on that they could code another ball but it is made for just one currently. It would be cool if they allowed you to load two for mummy multiball but I doubt that is happening still.

Happy to hear about all the new owners. Despite many offers I still have my LE and it is up there with the best pins I've ever owned. The theme and Eddie in general lend itself so well to pinball.

Any new must have mods for premium/le owners I have missed in the last two years? My game is stock other then new balls and some major tweaking to get the game playing great.

#9499 2 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Keith said early on that they could code another ball but it is made for just one currently. It would be cool if they allowed you to load two for mummy multiball but I doubt that is happening still.
Happy to hear about all the new owners. Despite many offers I still have my LE and it is up there with the best pins I've ever owned. The theme and Eddie in general lend itself so well to pinball.
Any new must have mods for premium/le owners I have missed in the last two years? My game is stock other then new balls and some major tweaking to get the game playing great.

Ok thanks, still seems “ weird” even knowing that’s what’s supposed to happen. I kept thinking ahhh shit another thing wrong with my game !

#9500 2 years ago

Was told that my premium is coming next week which im super excited about! I have mando premium and godzilla premium coming as well but Maiden is the one Im really most excited about. I have the other Elwin games and love them. Have only played once on location but loved it despite not being a fan of the band.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanted
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Merrimack, NH
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 24.50
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 15,827 posts in this topic. You are on page 190 of 317.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club/page/190?hl=brickbuilder14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.