(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,653 posts
  • 1,042 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 28 minutes ago by Kkoss24
  • Topic is favorited by 498 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8017 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8018 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2458 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2456 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2459 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6659 (resized).png
IMG_6658 (resized).png
IMG_6660 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6661 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6664 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6662 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6663 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5503 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240325_202244_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240325_202205_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
IMG_8122 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,653 posts in this topic. You are on page 186 of 314.
#9251 2 years ago
9D0C10B3-99A7-4693-8E3F-94E24B5F228D (resized).jpeg9D0C10B3-99A7-4693-8E3F-94E24B5F228D (resized).jpeg
#9252 2 years ago

Where did you get that sticker? Looks super cool.

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
#9253 2 years ago
Quoted from TAVsPlace:

Where did you get that sticker? Looks super cool. [quoted image]

My wife made it with her Cricut (cut vinyl). Full disclosure using artwork found online. We have made a few others, but this was by far the most intense. It was a nightmare to cut, prep, transfer, and install, but I think it was worth it!

#9254 2 years ago
Quoted from TAVsPlace:

Where did you get that sticker? Looks super cool. [quoted image]

There are a lot of these vinyl decals available for rather cheap .... just do a google search on iron maiden eddie vinyl decal

#9255 2 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

There are a lot of these vinyl decals available for rather cheap .... just do a google search on iron maiden eddie vinyl decal

eBay had some stickers

#9256 2 years ago

My pro was delivered today. It was drop shipped from Stern....about 10 miles.

#9257 2 years ago

Is anyone willing to sell thier Mummy side armor or know who still has stock?

#9258 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

I can confirm JJ at the Game Exchange no longer does drop shipping.

Yep. Looks like it's headed from Colorado. Tracking only says two days, so that's cool. We'll see

#9259 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Bad to tha Motha Fuckin Bone !

#9260 2 years ago

Nice work! I hope they keep making mods for IMDN theres so many options .I got sidetracked with bills I’m waiting to get my armor to the airbrush artist can’t wait .Going to be a pretty detailed project .

#9261 2 years ago

I did the same that blue T mold changed the whole look for the better .

#9263 2 years ago

I went through and made a few more of these. I was able to refine my process to be more efficient and save some time for each piece when I assembled them. The price has been reduced to reflect this time savings.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1250-tucson-pinball/05361-a-father-s-wisdom-iron-maiden-left-ramp-jump-guards

#9264 2 years ago
Quoted from bumper123:

if you find some let me know. Im in same boat

#9265 2 years ago

I'm joining the club. Just got the call from my distro - Iron Maiden Premium being delivered tomorrow (Friday). For those wondering, I had ordered it back in February.

Thanks to all who have posted from Day 1 of this thread - I went through the entire thing over the past several weeks to get ready. Please note that doesn't exclude me from asking potentially stupid questions that may have actually been answered somewhere along the way - there were a lot of posts.

#9266 2 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

The price has been reduced to reflect this time savings.

Double check. You have it listed for $5,500

#9267 2 years ago

Just got it in, adjusted lane guides, installed shaker, and pre waxed. Looks gorgeous.

Had to turn the shaker down because damn it was loud compared to my other shakers for older games. But thing looks gorgeous

16312083724135403400912280820268 (resized).jpg16312083724135403400912280820268 (resized).jpg
#9268 2 years ago
Quoted from damageinc55:

Double check. You have it listed for $5,500

Yikes! On my phone only showed the 55 in the price box. I’ll fix that now, thanks for the heads up.

#9269 2 years ago

Just got word my Maiden pro is on a truck heading to my distro then to me next week. No more drop shipping.

#9270 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_tagram:

Just got word my Maiden pro is on a truck heading to my distro then to me next week. No more drop shipping.

So is my premium!! My distro has multiple pro's that already arrived. I was informed this past hurricane set things back a little. Time to order those mods.

#9271 2 years ago
Quoted from bumper123:

Let me know if you find some, I've been looking with no luck.

#9272 2 years ago
Quoted from damageinc55:

Yep. Looks like it's headed from Colorado. Tracking only says two days, so that's cool. We'll see

Did you get your from Game Exchange of Colorado? I have a premium on order from them, but no word about it shipping. With my luck Stern shorted them and I won't get mine.

#9273 2 years ago

Has anyone here installed an unterlock switch if their game didnt already have one from the factory? Maiden is my only game without one. Im thinking of putting one in if its not too difficult.

#9274 2 years ago

Congrats everyone! Got mine delivered two days ago but it’s been stuck in the garage with never ending rain here. Been waiting since it was originally announced to get one, what’s another couple days?

#9275 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead1550:

Did you get your from Game Exchange of Colorado? I have a premium on order from them, but no word about it shipping. With my luck Stern shorted them and I won't get mine.

Yeah, JJ said that they "split the batch". I ordered the pro in April.

#9276 2 years ago

There’s lots of information about when people are receiving NIB machines on this forum below. Additionally, conversations about prices and shipping. It would be nice to save this forum for game fixes, mods and general machine information.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/waiting-for-nib-thread#post-6487700

#9277 2 years ago
Quoted from damageinc55:

Yeah, JJ said that they "split the batch". I ordered the pro in April.

Thanks for the info, I haven't gotten a call yet, so with my luck probably won't get one from this run.

#9278 2 years ago

Totally just solved my ramp going to far up and sticking issue, blocking me from ramp shots till a new mode brought it back down.

I found the lip on back of ramp was catching on orbit wall. Couldn’t find my 3-1 oil and glad I didn’t. It hit me sexual lube is silicone and would probably work great.

It did - no more sticking and chaffing the orbit wall

#9279 2 years ago

Thanks for the info, I haven't gotten a call yet, so with my luck probably won't get one from this run.

I just got the call my Premium is in. Though had to tell them I bought used a few weeks back. If someone is quick, DM me and maybe I can transfer my slot to you.

#9280 2 years ago

When is the last run of these?

#9281 2 years ago
Quoted from chickenscratch:

I just got the call my Premium is in. Though had to tell them I bought used a few weeks back. If someone is quick, DM me and maybe I can transfer my slot to you.

What distributer?

#9282 2 years ago

Any playfield issues with the newest run of machines? Thanks

#9283 2 years ago

Does anyone know if you can play the tracks as background music when not actively playing a game? If so, how? Thanks!

#9284 2 years ago
Quoted from apk8488:

Does anyone know if you can play the tracks as background music when not actively playing a game? If so, how? Thanks!

I believe it’s call DJ mixer and you activate it by holding down both flipper buttons and scrolling through the options.

#9285 2 years ago

DIY topper finished
vid here

PXL_20210406_111744143 (resized).jpgPXL_20210406_111744143 (resized).jpgPXL_20210406_223056551 (resized).jpgPXL_20210406_223056551 (resized).jpgPXL_20210530_014033530.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20210530_014033530.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20210905_224225954.PORTRAIT (resized).jpgPXL_20210905_224225954.PORTRAIT (resized).jpgPXL_20210905_224749452.NIGHT (resized).jpgPXL_20210905_224749452.NIGHT (resized).jpg

#9286 2 years ago
Quoted from N8man:

DIY topper finished
vid here
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hell Ya!

#9287 2 years ago
Quoted from N8man:

DIY topper finished
vid here

Ok, how much?

#9288 2 years ago

That is incredible.

#9289 2 years ago
Quoted from N8man:

DIY topper finished
vid here

That is sweet! I’m in for one if you decide to start producing and selling them!

#9290 2 years ago

Take my money please…

That is awesome!

#9291 2 years ago

Has anyone made a topper out of the 18" cyborg eddie figure? If so, how did you attach it to the game?

#9292 2 years ago

Hoping into hear this week about my premium. Man I can’t wait!

#9293 2 years ago

NIB iron maiden pro, set it up Thursday, love it but these are the issues I've had at this point.

Manual plunger at full plunge will make that orbit slowly about 80 percent of the time, auto plunge makes it 99 percent of the time fastly. So assuming it's isolated to the manual plunger, what to look for?

Ball balances perfectly at top of loop if hit the pharoh softly, happens about 1 in 4 games.

This one bugs me the most... Ocd wise. Left and right bottom flippers look both aligned perfectly with the holes, but when you hold both flippers up the left one seems to go higher a wee bit. Is this designed? Or a issue that I need to look for.

Also if y'all have any other issues y'all have had that much need to be aware of, please let me know, thank y'all.

#9294 2 years ago
Quoted from BubbaPin:

Ball balances perfectly at top of loop if hit the pharoh softly, happens about 1 in 4 games.

Does that path below the pharaoh have the stainless steel protector or just the mylar? I assume if it's a new build it has the stainless, but if it's missing this can happen.

#9296 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Does that path below the pharaoh have the stainless steel protector or just the mylar? I assume if it's a new build it has the stainless, but if it's missing this can happen.

Stainless steel. I adjusted the level slightly last night to help with the issue, but technically the levels say it's off by like .005 degrees now

Sorry originally said .05 I meant .005

#9297 2 years ago

And yes... Y'all. Greetings from Texas.

#9298 2 years ago
Quoted from BubbaPin:

Stainless steel. I adjusted the level slightly last night to help with the issue, but technically the levels say it's off by like .05 degrees now

What's your game pitch set at?

#9299 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

What's your game pitch set at?

That's another thing I was confused about, bottom half of playfeild is at 6.6, and reads all the way at to 6.8 the farther up the playfeild you go up.

And thank you pinmonk I was actually trying to figure out today what to buy from your shop.

#9300 2 years ago
Quoted from BubbaPin:

That's another thing I was confused about, bottom half of playfeild is at 6.6, and reads all the way at to 6.8 the farther up the playfeild you go up.
And thank you pinmonk I was actually trying to figure out today what to buy from your shop.

I usually measure at the bottom middle, but what does your hi-tech included factory level bubble by the shooter lane read?

Measuring at the bottom middle of the PF (like on the top of red ? insert on PF pyramid), I'd set it to 6.8-7.0 and see if that fixes your problem. 6.5-6.6 plays kinda floaty on Maiden.

I really need to add a "buy all for this machine" button to that store.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
St. Augustine, FL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com
Toys/Add-ons
There are 15,653 posts in this topic. You are on page 186 of 314.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club/page/186?hl=enchantress and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.