(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,838 posts
  • 1,050 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by acedanger
  • Topic is favorited by 500 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_6debbf1e (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_dbcfac75 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_b6c829e3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-ADV_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-INTRO_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_Intro-Prem-MED (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_ADV-Prem (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.07.15_834b23a7 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.08.28_c85b3c64 (resized).jpg
20240420_170649 (resized).jpg
20240420_170609 (resized).jpg
20240420_171019 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 6.01.36 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,838 posts in this topic. You are on page 182 of 317.
#9051 2 years ago

The right orbit rollover, SW53 on my pro, isn't registering. Is it likely the switch is bad and I should just replace it? I've never worked on any of these never machines with node boards.

#9052 2 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

The right orbit rollover, SW53 on my pro, isn't registering. Is it likely the switch is bad and I should just replace it? I've never worked on any of these never machines with node boards.

In switch test mode does the switch register when you press it all the way down with your finger?

#9053 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

In switch test mode does the switch register when you press it all the way down with your finger?

No

#9054 2 years ago

Keep it in switch test mode. Remove the balls. Lift the playfield. Examine switch from under the playfield. Look for broken or loose (tug gently) wires. If The wires are good, try activating the switch activation arm completely down from underneath where you can more fully press it.

#9055 2 years ago
Quoted from acefreemok:

Where do we think the price of Iron Maiden pinballs will go moving forward? I've been given an opportunity to buy one BNIB.

Up. Stern has been raising the price about a 100 USD every year.

#9056 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Up. Stern has been raising the price about a 100 USD every year.

rumor has it another price increase is coming soon. I suspect they it may even be more aggresive than +$100

why not with the demand

msrp guesstimate prediction
pro 6200
prem 8200
le 9600

Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 11.40.45 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-08-03 at 11.40.45 PM (resized).png
#9057 2 years ago

Yup. Until people start voting with their wallets, prices will not stop rising and quality will not improve. Also, non stop printing of money will just continue devaluing our currency. And covid is again on the rise! Take that how you wish..

#9058 2 years ago

Just arrived from the UK, some beverages to enjoy while playing the game.

35986591-7982-41B9-8FAB-5901C8B1EE77 (resized).jpeg35986591-7982-41B9-8FAB-5901C8B1EE77 (resized).jpeg
#9059 2 years ago

Has anybody else noticed the ability to make both Skill Shot or Super Skill shot by activating the left flipper after the plunge?
I found it out on accident about a month ago and keep using the technique

#9060 2 years ago

rumor has it another price increase is coming soon. I suspect they it may even be more aggresive than +$100

When I ordered my machine, the distributor told me they were expecting Stern to do a price increase sometime in September. I hope my machine gets here before that.

#9061 2 years ago
Quoted from pickleric:

why not with the demand
msrp guesstimate prediction
pro 6200
prem 8200
le 9600[quoted image]

When I ordered my machine, the distributor told me they were expecting Stern to have a price increase sometime in September. I hope my machine gets here before then.

#9062 2 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

Has anybody else noticed the ability to make both Skill Shot or Super Skill shot by activating the left flipper after the plunge?
I found it out on accident about a month ago and keep using the technique

What code are you running?

#9063 2 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

What code are you running?

1.08, the most recent code.

#9064 2 years ago

OK, maybe a dumb question, but something about my IMDN Pro has me confused. When you send a ball up the left inlane the "wrong" way, there is a special callout... "Amazing!!!!" (in the female voice). You do not get a similar callout for a shot the wrong way up the right inlane. Isn't the inlane just a traditional rollover switch? I'm curious how it knows whether the ball is rolling over it the normal way, or going the "wrong" way....

#9065 2 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

OK, maybe a dumb question, but something about my IMDN Pro has me confused. When you send a ball up the left inlane the "wrong" way, there is a special callout... "Amazing!!!!" (in the female voice). You do not get a similar callout for a shot the wrong way up the right inlane. Isn't the inlane just a traditional rollover switch? I'm curious how it knows whether the ball is rolling over it the normal way, or going the "wrong" way....

It has to hit the target above the left inlane after it rolls up it to make that call out.

#9066 2 years ago
Quoted from c_mario:

It has to hit the target above the left inlane after it rolls up it to make that call out.

Thanks! I told you it was a dumb question, and one whose answer should have been obvious!

#9067 2 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

Thanks! I told you it was a dumb question, and one whose answer should have been obvious!

Hitting it at least three times will earn you the ??? Hi Score

#9068 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Hitting it at least three times will earn you the ??? Hi Score

Thank you! I was wondering the heck the ??? score was lol

#9069 2 years ago

It also help progress during modes

#9070 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Yup. Until people start voting with their wallets, prices will not stop rising and quality will not improve. Also, non stop printing of money will just continue devaluing our currency. And covid is again on the rise! Take that how you wish..

Inflation is real. Something like 5.5% in the US. Also lumber and other materials shortages, plus supply chain issues tend to drive consumer prices up.

#9071 2 years ago

Anyone know/think there would be another run after this August-ish run?

#9072 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_H:

Supposedly January 2022 according to one distributor who was out of slots for this run.

#9073 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_H:

Game exchange of Colorado Still has them listed, give JJ a call, he might still have a few left from this run, that's where I got mine from.

#9074 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead1550:

Game exchange of Colorado Still has them listed, give JJ a call, he might still have a few left from this run, that's where I got mine from.

Did you get yours already?

#9075 2 years ago

I'm in Australia. I have put my name down on a list, but I've been told they are unsure if Stern will - fingers are crossed.

#9076 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_H:

I'm in Australia. I have put my name down on a list, but I've been told they are unsure if Stern will - fingers are crossed.

Sorry, I didn't pay attention to where you were from, I thought you were in the US.

#9077 2 years ago
Quoted from ucsbaviator:

Not yet, but I just looked and they changed the game status to in stock on the website, so I'll give them a call tomorrow and see what they say.

#9078 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_H:

Did you inquire with AMD in Sydney?

#9079 2 years ago

Looking for a nice maiden premium in Maryland area. Or within a couple hours drive. Thanks. Mike

#9080 2 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Did you inquire with AMD in Sydney?

Sure have. I'm on the list with those guys.

#9081 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_H:

Sure have. I'm on the list with those guys.

Me too! Come on Stern, give some love to Oz!

#9082 2 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Me too! Come on Stern, give some love to Oz!

Awesome. On the list for the current run? or a hopeful next run sometime not planned yet?

#9083 2 years ago

Hopeful run for next year… sux cos I only got to play it recently at a pub in Newtown. No former interest in the band, but what an awesome pin.

#9084 2 years ago

Yeah I don’t like the music and always skipped it over at the arcade. Played the premium and it’s amazing. Much better than pro I played. Looking for a premium with no luck.

#9085 2 years ago

Got a refund on my Cointaker deposit because a friend of mine decided to sell his pro. Nicely modded and pristine 2018 build. He even threw in a sub woofer! Been enjoying it for last couple days! Awesome game and exactly what I wanted. You can have fantastic short games on this pin without having to go through a bunch of linear objectives first. I have other games like that, so this was a perfect addition!
Also, the music is perfect for the pin and I was never a Maiden fan before either.

#9086 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Got a refund on my Cointaker deposit because a friend of mine decided to sell his pro. Nicely modded and pristine 2018 build. He even threw in a sub woofer! Been enjoying it for last couple days! Awesome game and exactly what I wanted. You can have fantastic short games on this pin without having to go through a bunch of linear objectives first. I have other games like that, so this was a perfect addition!
Also, the music is perfect for the pin and I was never a Maiden fan before either.

Nice! Glad to hear this.

I just put my deposit down on a pro that's expected to ship at the end of August. Super excited to join the club with my first NIB. This will bankrupt me.

#9087 2 years ago
Quoted from ucsbaviator:

I called GEX and they said Stern is backlogged building games, and they expect to get them at the end of August, hopefully that's true, seems like Stern has pushed back production on a lot of games. I also hope Stern doesn't short them on orders, and we all get ours!

#9088 2 years ago

Stern take your time and please just get it right with no issues…..patiently waiting here!!

#9089 2 years ago
Quoted from Chet_Hardbody:

Nice! Glad to hear this.
I just put my deposit down on a pro that's expected to ship at the end of August. Super excited to join the club with my first NIB. This will bankrupt me.

This is best pin to buy for your first NIB IMO!! It will hold it's value and be easy to sell in future. Just take good care of it. It's also DONE!! No waiting and wondering about code updates and fixes! Welcome to the addiction!

#9090 2 years ago

I was waiting for a NIB Pro to come in and this little gem came available! I couldn't resist! Super Happy to have this one!

20210803_144847 (resized).jpg20210803_144847 (resized).jpg20210811_184227 (resized).jpg20210811_184227 (resized).jpg
#9091 2 years ago

I'm told nothing till October. Supply issues.

#9092 2 years ago

Travis ,on a pinball podcast, had said Stern is using August for something new they’re coming up with for all stern machines .He mentioned something about online play .Not 100% sure on any of this if i find that podcast number i’ll post it .

#9093 2 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

I was waiting for a NIB Pro to come in and this little gem came available! I couldn't resist! Super Happy to have this one!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice pickup! I would love to have an LE.

#9094 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Travis ,on a pinball podcast, had said Stern is using August for something new they’re coming up with for all stern machines .He mentioned something about online play .Not 100% sure on any of this if i find that podcast number i’ll post it .

Gomez said something similar, sept timeframe, in the podcast that was all about DP about a month back.

But the software and the machines are two separate things, machine production should not be impacted by a big software drop across games IMO.

#9095 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

Gomez said something similar, sept timeframe, in the podcast that was all about DP about a month back.
But the software and the machines are two separate things, machine production should not be impacted by a big software drop across games IMO.

He was saying they needed the lines for what they’re making .All hand on deck kinda thing .

#9096 2 years ago

Ya, get ready for in game purchases.

#9097 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

pinball as a service

#9098 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

As long as they don't start charging for code updates.

#9099 2 years ago

As long as they don't start charging for code updates.

Nothing would surprise me in corporate America!

#9100 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Nothing would surprise me in corporate America!

Well i would gladly pay for updates if thats extend there support for the game. Or if i got more content for an ”old game”

But of course new games its should be free for some time. You dont want to pay for it to get from code 0.8 to 0.9

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 16.00
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Trade
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 15,838 posts in this topic. You are on page 182 of 317.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club/page/182?hl=antennaman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.