(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,838 posts
  • 1,050 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by acedanger
  • Topic is favorited by 500 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_6debbf1e (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_dbcfac75 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_b6c829e3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-ADV_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-INTRO_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_Intro-Prem-MED (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_ADV-Prem (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.07.15_834b23a7 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.08.28_c85b3c64 (resized).jpg
20240420_170649 (resized).jpg
20240420_170609 (resized).jpg
20240420_171019 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 6.01.36 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,838 posts in this topic. You are on page 176 of 317.
#8751 2 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

That alternate translite rocks!

I really like the light blue .I’m waiting for the air brush artist then Ill break the pin down and start the project can’t wait .

#8752 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The left ramp, especially, on Maiden is almost entirely mental, IMO. There's plenty of room to make it, but those pop bumpers make it SEEM hard. I've found that I can get into the flow of left/right/left/right ramp shot combos when I'm not thinking about the shots too hard, just thinking about where I need to go.
Of course, Laysah disagrees, but she just enjoys being a contrarian.

I agree .Best games are always when I have no plan and take the shots it’s giving me .Just rock out .

#8753 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Hitting the post, my miss pre wax was the flipper...

In that case check for a burr/dent at the end of the ball guide exit from the ball in play pounding it. If it's there, file it down.

#8754 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

My baby is getting ready to be transformed .Just received lollipop side rails and waiting on my air brush artist to slide me in .3D Anubis will be getting a freash makeover also as will a full tear down and waxing (my first just jumping in )There’s a couple other “projects” in the batters box after all this .can’t wait to start .It’s going to be a process .I’m doing this for experience and it being our favorite pin .Can’t wait ….Up the Irons!
[quoted image]

Let's see some pics when that's complete.

#8755 2 years ago

Hi everyone! I bought this game recently! Maiden is One of my favorite bands of all time. However that’s not why I bought it I bought it for the gameplay and I just still cannot believe how incredible it is. It’s all about the layout and shots it just blows me away.
Rock on!

#8756 2 years ago
Quoted from Bartzenegger:

Hi everyone! I bought this game recently! Maiden is One of my favorite bands of all time. However that’s not why I bought it I bought it for the gameplay and I just still cannot believe how incredible it is. It’s all about the layout and shots it just blows me away.
Rock on!

So many complain about the theme - but few complain about the layout or rules. If you like the band this is a no brainer. Best Stern since LOTR.

#8757 2 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Let's see some pics when that's complete.

I will for sure .

#8758 2 years ago

trying to come up with some images for the artist .2 different ones for flipperguards and something for lockdown n hinges .

067C2689-B568-40CE-8CBE-AADDD2FA4E65 (resized).png067C2689-B568-40CE-8CBE-AADDD2FA4E65 (resized).png2575D9C5-7F50-413A-ABF7-2B8FF06DA629 (resized).png2575D9C5-7F50-413A-ABF7-2B8FF06DA629 (resized).png3CFB1B21-F592-442B-B298-68839594FB31 (resized).png3CFB1B21-F592-442B-B298-68839594FB31 (resized).png83A3606E-11D3-4C3E-93CC-FD79B5B4B93A (resized).jpeg83A3606E-11D3-4C3E-93CC-FD79B5B4B93A (resized).jpeg8A910136-E233-4163-8E53-47ADEB79DC7C (resized).png8A910136-E233-4163-8E53-47ADEB79DC7C (resized).pngAC85CDE1-2337-492E-A371-36F4E15A2F16 (resized).pngAC85CDE1-2337-492E-A371-36F4E15A2F16 (resized).pngC6874695-DC2A-4812-A58E-58E22C8684FD (resized).pngC6874695-DC2A-4812-A58E-58E22C8684FD (resized).png
#8759 2 years ago

Upper right flipper stuck in the up position the other day for a minute during play... any thoughts on why?
Dirty sleeve? Coil stop?

#8760 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

So many complain about the theme - but few complain about the layout or rules. If you like the band this is a no brainer. Best Stern since LOTR.

Top Stern for sure. People seem to like Avengers layout and rules as well. Appreciate your perspective as you own both titles.

#8761 2 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Upper right flipper stuck in the up position the other day for a minute during play... any thoughts on why?
Dirty sleeve? Coil stop?

Sounds like it. Do you see brass "dust" inside the machine below that flipper? You might be able to get away with changing just the sleeve and stop, but if the plunger has deformed enough and mushroomed out, it will just continue to catch on the inside of the new sleeve. The new coil stops and sleeves are cheap, but check to make sure you don't need to replace the plunger too before you order the parts. The plunger assembly isn't terribly expensive either. Apparently, the original equipment coil stops are sheit, but the ones from pinballlife.com are of better quality. They're only $4.95, so I went ahead and replaced all four while I was at it and haven't had any problems since.

https://www.pinballlife.com/flipper-coil-stop-for-sternsega.html

I found this video pretty helpful for the stop/sleeve replacement.

#8762 2 years ago
Quoted from pavelump:

Sounds like it. Do you see brass "dust" inside the machine below that flipper? You might be able to get away with changing just the sleeve and stop, but if the plunger has deformed enough and mushroomed out, it will just continue to catch on the inside of the new sleeve. The new coil stops and sleeves are cheap, but check to make sure you don't need to replace the plunger too before you order the parts. The plunger assembly isn't terribly expensive either. Apparently, the original equipment coil stops are sheit, but the ones from pinballlife.com are of better quality. They're only $4.95, so I went ahead and replaced all four while I was at it and haven't had any problems since.
https://www.pinballlife.com/flipper-coil-stop-for-sternsega.html
I found this video pretty helpful for the stop/sleeve replacement.

Thx!

#8763 2 years ago

Anyone know if there will be another run of toppers?

#8764 2 years ago

Hello all. Looking for some help. I have had my Iron Maiden LE for about 8 months, pretty much trouble free. The last few plays I noticed the "newton ball" in front of the spell mummy area looked like the ball was raised a little. I removed the glass and looked under the playfield and it looks like the metal ball is a little unscrewed. I played a game tonight and while hitting the ball it wasn't registering when I was hitting it while playing all of a sudden. Another weird thing (not all the time) I noticed when the ball goes up the left ramp and into the sarcophagus that sometimes it registers, sometimes it does not. Sometimes the ball sits behind the newton ball and does a ball search and it dumps it back to the under playfield and shoots it out under the center metal ramp.

Has anyone had this problem? Is there an adjustment for the newton ball? Is there an opto. No tech alerts. Can someone take a clear picture of the newton ball on their machine. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

I will upload some pictures in a few days.

#8765 2 years ago
Quoted from bigchief99:

Hello all. Looking for some help. I have had my Iron Maiden LE for about 8 months, pretty much trouble free. The last few plays I noticed the "newton ball" in front of the spell mummy area looked like the ball was raised a little. I removed the glass and looked under the playfield and it looks like the metal ball is a little unscrewed. I played a game tonight and while hitting the ball it wasn't registering when I was hitting it while playing all of a sudden. Another weird thing (not all the time) I noticed when the ball goes up the left ramp and into the sarcophagus that sometimes it registers, sometimes it does not. Sometimes the ball sits behind the newton ball and does a ball search and it dumps it back to the under playfield and shoots it out under the center metal ramp.
Has anyone had this problem? Is there an adjustment for the newton ball? Is there an opto. No tech alerts. Can someone take a clear picture of the newton ball on their machine. Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks

Your Newton ball needs adjusting, likely both topside and underside. Adjust the rod and cup underneath while in switch edges test mode. I use a TINY bit of bearing grease topside to stop the Newton balls from sticking. This also stops the Chinese pot metal on the pf from grinding.

The sarcophagus issue is a switch issue discussed many times. Most replace problem switches with roller switches. I just modded the actuator. You can see it here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-issues/page/37#post-4840269

Both of these issues have been widely discussed, albeit moreso in the issues thread.

#8766 2 years ago
Quoted from bigchief99:

Thanks

You might want to pull up on your newton ball to make sure that it hasn't separated from the post it's pressed on to. Happened to me.

For the people that say they don't like Maiden music, so it holds them back from getting this pin, just replace the songs with Bluegrass versions by the Finnish band Steve n Seagulls. They have at least three maiden covers, as well as a ton of other metal and rock songs from Metallica, GnR, Pantera, etc. Crazy good musicianship and really entertaining arrangements:

#8767 2 years ago

One question: pro vs premium only 44 point in ranking, best pro 2k -?

#8768 2 years ago
Quoted from fhk:

One question: pro vs premium only 44 point in ranking, best pro 2k -?

I would miss the physical lock, the second captive ball, the underworld, and even the cipwm mode. The pro is a very good choice and pin anyway. I would not decide based on ranking. Pro ranking is more from players on location, prem/le more from home use players I think. For example: I think AiQ pro is a very good choice and has a greater gap to prem/le ranking. But the pin is not ranked as good from location players because of very confusing / complex rules... Just my opinion

#8769 2 years ago
Quoted from TrekTobbyGermany:

Extrañaría el bloqueo físico, la segunda bola cautiva, el inframundo e incluso el modo cipwm. El profesional es una muy buena elección y pin de todos modos. No decidiría basándome en el ranking. La clasificación profesional es más de los jugadores en el lugar, más prem / le de los jugadores de uso doméstico, creo. Por ejemplo: creo que AiQ pro es una muy buena opción y tiene una brecha mayor con la clasificación prem / le. Pero el pin no está clasificado como bueno para los jugadores de ubicación debido a reglas muy confusas / complejas ... Solo mi opinión

thanks for the reply, premium always for home? walking, turtles, metalica, deadpool, jurasic?

#8770 2 years ago
Quoted from fhk:

thanks for the reply, premium always for home? walking, turtles, metalica, deadpool, jurasic?

No, that's not what I meant. Just check and trust your own opinion more than the ratings. Ratings will be different if players rate based on location or home play.

My opinion on these pins: IMdn Prem/le, wd pro, turtles I'm not sure..., metallica pro, deadpool pro, JP prem/le (even I own a pro and I'm very happy with it, but JP is so good, I think you enjoy all features even they are not really needed-just like ImDn).

#8771 2 years ago

No, that's not what I meant. Just check and trust your own opinion more than the ratings. Ratings will be different if players rate based on location or home play.
My opinion on these pins: IMdn Prem/le, wd pro, turtles I'm not sure..., metallica pro, deadpool pro, JP prem/le (even I own a pro and I'm very happy with it, but JP is so good, I think you enjoy all features even they are not really needed-just like ImDn).

I agree with your entire list.

#8772 2 years ago

No, eso no es lo que quise decir. Simplemente verifique y confíe en su propia opinión más que en las calificaciones. Las calificaciones serán diferentes si los jugadores califican según la ubicación o el juego en casa.
Mi opinión sobre estos pines: IMdn Prem / le, wd pro, turtles, no estoy seguro ..., metallica pro, deadpool pro, JP prem / le (incluso tengo un profesional y estoy muy contento con él, pero JP es tan bueno que creo que disfrutas de todas las funciones, incluso si no son realmente necesarias, como ImDn).

OK, i understand you. THX!!

#8773 2 years ago

Hey everyone, new to the club with a Maiden Pro I received in a trade. Beautiful machine with lots of mods, and very thankful to the Pinsider I received it from. Super happy to finally play this legendary game.

I’m noticing the ball is having a tough time up the Center ramp. It’ll hit the target sometimes, but doesn’t smack it as hard as I would expect when it does, from either flipper.

The flippers are sometimes sticking in the up position, which makes me think I may need to do a flipper rebuild as they may have lost strength and been gunked up over the years.

I guess my question is: how strong does the ball typically hit the Center target on a fresh set of flippers? That may help me decide what I need to purchase to fix this stuck flipper issue.

Thanks!

EDIT: it was the flipper bats being a bit too high, which was causing binding in the coil. Lowered the bats and it’s shooting great! $ saved!

#8774 2 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Hey everyone, new to the club with a Maiden Pro I received in a trade. Beautiful machine with lots of mods, and very thankful to the Pinsider I received it from. Super happy to finally play this legendary game.
I’m noticing the ball is having a tough time up the Center ramp. It’ll hit the target sometimes, but doesn’t smack it as hard as I would expect when it does, from either flipper.
The flippers are sometimes sticking in the up position, which makes me think I may need to do a flipper rebuild as they may have lost strength and been gunked up over the years.
I guess my question is: how strong does the ball typically hit the Center target on a fresh set of flippers? That may help me decide what I need to purchase to fix this stuck flipper issue.
Thanks!

Check your coil stops on your flipper mechs. Look for the middle ring being loose or gold dusting at the bottom of the cabinet. Coil stops are cheap and easy to replace. Normally you don’t need a full flipper rebuild for 10,000 games.

#8775 2 years ago

Sorry to hear this Soulstoner! I replaced all 4 sleeves and 1 of the coil stops that was coming loose. Wiped the coils and pawls clean not sure why they're binding up. Hope it just needs to be worked in. Let me know if there's anything I can do. Loving JP! Thanks

#8776 2 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Check your coil stops on your flipper mechs. Look for the middle ring being loose or gold dusting at the bottom of the cabinet. Coil stops are cheap and easy to replace. Normally you don’t need a full flipper rebuild for 10,000 games.

Thank you, I managed to fix it as I noticed the bats were a bit high, causing binding in the coil sleeve.

This has highlighted a new problem though, as I’m now getting air balls off the rails when the ball reaches the end of each after a solid ramp hit…

Quoted from rwmech5:

Sorry to hear this Soulstoner! I replaced all 4 sleeves and 1 of the coil stops that was coming loose. Wiped the coils and pawls clean not sure why they're binding up. Hope it just needs to be worked in. Let me know if there's anything I can do. Loving JP! Thanks

It’s all good! Managed to get it adjusted just fine. You certainly spoiled me with a gem of a machine. Can’t thank you enough.

#8777 2 years ago

Here’s a slo-mo of the ball launching off the left rail. I tried putting some soft dampener material at the end with no luck.

Pitch is 6.7.

79B4E3CC-8E11-4DD6-B559-1E13DF08D486.gif79B4E3CC-8E11-4DD6-B559-1E13DF08D486.gif
#8778 2 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Here’s a slo-mo of the ball launching off the left rail. I tried putting some soft dampener material at the end with no luck.
Pitch is 6.7.[quoted image]

Can you shoot this from the side view in slo mo? It looks like it's getting air on the support before the end of the ramp, but it's hard to tell.

#8779 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Can you shoot this from the side view in slo mo? It looks like it's getting air on the support before the end of the ramp, but it's hard to tell.

Good idea. I see what’s happening now. The last rung on the rail is raised, which causes the ball to jump off of it before the end.

So I guess I could file it down to be level, or see if Stern can provide a new rail?

0909BA69-F534-4355-BB37-2190C1E932C4.jpeg0909BA69-F534-4355-BB37-2190C1E932C4.jpeg1A32BFCF-5C6D-48E6-9BE5-5B9643162865.jpeg1A32BFCF-5C6D-48E6-9BE5-5B9643162865.jpeg37CFD4AC-FECC-4637-8648-B4A637808A31.gif37CFD4AC-FECC-4637-8648-B4A637808A31.gif8AEF66FB-A2CE-462D-A92F-648593649180.jpeg8AEF66FB-A2CE-462D-A92F-648593649180.jpeg
#8780 2 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Good idea. I see what’s happening now. The last rung on the rail is raised, which causes the ball to jump off of it before the end.
So I guess I could file it down to be level, or see if Stern can provide a new rail?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah, I'd try filing it. Pretty easy job once you find the bump with your fingers.

#8781 2 years ago

I have the same issue, but higher up on the rail, near the first turn. I’ve made it better, but haven’t been able to fix it yet

#8782 2 years ago

Well guys, I took the plunge, and ordered an Iron Maiden premium from the July run, hopefully stern doesn't short the distributor and I get it. Any recommendations on what mods to get? Plus does anyone know where to get some good side rails that cover the button area, or some type of removable film to protect from cabinet wear? Ive been out of the hobby for a while, so im trying to catch up on things. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

#8783 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead1550:

Plus does anyone know where to get some good side rails that cover the button area, or some type of removable film to protect from cabinet wear?

These are great and relatively inexpensive complete replacements for the side rails, but with built-in button guards. $59.
https://www.pinballlife.com/black-button-guard-side-rails-for-stern.html

#8784 2 years ago

Looking for a little help .I’m at work just found out for a double so not around game until tomorrow evening .Marco seems to be out of the main sleeve size .I was going to get a set for the whole game what other company would have these sleeves and is this the correct lamp for the lightning bolt ? Sorr numbers from catalog online do not seem to match marcos unless I’m reading it wrong .Any help appreciated thanks .

2ACA3CFF-ED42-4EC3-BC08-1AB8584403A0 (resized).png2ACA3CFF-ED42-4EC3-BC08-1AB8584403A0 (resized).png
#8785 2 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

This just started happening to me after I re-waxed the playfield, but on the right side - I'm going to need to check my rails now too.

#8786 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, I'd try filing it. Pretty easy job once you find the bump with your fingers.

Could you recommend the best tool to do this? I have a rough cylindrical filing tool, but I feel that’ll be too harsh for this nicely finished rail.

9770E745-709F-4556-B295-EDCA4A0C4E43 (resized).jpeg9770E745-709F-4556-B295-EDCA4A0C4E43 (resized).jpeg
#8787 2 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Could you recommend the best tool to do this? I have a rough cylindrical filing tool, but I feel that’ll be too harsh for this nicely finished rail.

I would try hammering it down a bit in the middle before breaking out the file. It shouldn't take much.

#8788 2 years ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

I would try hammering it down a bit in the middle before breaking out the file. It shouldn't take much.

Agreed. Don't file the chrome.

#8789 2 years ago

I would try bending it slightly first. Just wondering also if the top rails have been squeezed together somewhat near the end?? That would also make the ball lift up off the bottom rails and help it achieve lift off.

#8790 2 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

I just snapped a picture of mine. It looks like my horizontal bar is resting more on the wireform. Yours appears to be recessed more into the wireform.

Mine below:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Yours below:
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Looking at mine at the same angle as your photo, yours is definitely attached higher in the wireform. Wonder if the vendor makes a minor notch as a guide for placement when constructing, and whoever made the notch got a little carried away.

#8791 2 years ago

I’d request a new ramp from Stern. Show them the video and they should take care of you.

#8792 2 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Could you recommend the best tool to do this? I have a rough cylindrical filing tool, but I feel that’ll be too harsh for this nicely finished rail.[quoted image]

That's the right tool (you just need one that finer), but the suggestion to try using a punch and hammer to flatten it out is a good idea because the file WILL take off the chrome finish in that area.

Can you FEEL the bump you're trying to remove? I can't see it, but I can see that it's making the ball jump.

A claim with Stern for a new ramp is the best way, but if you bought it used, 50/50 as to whether they do something about it.

#8793 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

That's the right tool (you just need one that finer), but the suggestion to try using a punch and hammer to flatten it out is a good idea because the file WILL take off the chrome finish in that area.
Can you FEEL the bump you're trying to remove? I can't see it, but I can see that it's making the ball jump.
A claim with Stern for a new ramp is the best way, but if you bought it used, 50/50 as to whether they do something about it.

Yeah I can feel it. The ball is able to rest on it if it isn’t moving at speed. It’s been welded slightly above the bottom rail giving the ball a nice launching point when hit.

#8794 2 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Yeah I can feel it. The ball is able to rest on it if it isn’t moving at speed. It’s been welded slightly above the bottom rail giving the ball a nice launching point when hit.

You're probably gonna have to bite the bullet and file it, then, but you could try hammering it with a punch first.

It's used so Stern has no responsibility to do it, but you might want to hit them up for a replacement ramp with your side-view video.

#8795 2 years ago

Wonder if you could place a metal dowel (or a socket?) in a vise, and use a hammer to help shape the wifeform brace around the metal dowel (making it concave)?

Might be a little cleaner than just using a hammer. Looking at the pictures, he might only need ~0.05" - 0.07" at the center.

Just a WAG on my end.

#8796 2 years ago

Talk about holding on by the skin of my teeth.

C8FF64D6-608A-464E-B638-10B1EBE0B303 (resized).jpegC8FF64D6-608A-464E-B638-10B1EBE0B303 (resized).jpeg
#8797 2 years ago

Not sure how, but over time the ball guide on my friends Maiden has formed a lip. Assuming from the ball smacking it over and over. Is this common? Ive filed the lip off and Im trying to get the auto launch to hit the loop consistently.

Currently im at about 70% which is good. But still 30% hits the black post just beneath the loop.

I haven't been completely through this thread but what is the recommended power setting for the launch?

20210627_164400 (resized).jpg20210627_164400 (resized).jpg20210627_164416 (resized).jpg20210627_164416 (resized).jpg20210627_170045 (resized).jpg20210627_170045 (resized).jpg
#8798 2 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Remove the wire form and sit the problem wire perpendicular across a vice that is open as wide as the support rails holding the problem wire in place. Use any kind of blunt punch to smack a bend into the problem wire.

Add protection (shop towel) to the vice and the punch to avoid scratching the chrome.

This is a 15-20 minute job.

Using a file is not good advice.

#8799 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Remove the wire form and sit the problem wire perpendicular across a vice that is open as wide as the support rails holding the problem wire in place. Use any kind of blunt punch to smack a bend into the problem wire.
Add protection (shop towel) to the vice and the punch to avoid scratching the chrome.
This is a 15-20 minute job.
Using a file is not good advice.

Combining my earlier comment (using a socket) with yours: Perhaps set it across the opening of a vise to to support the rails like you mentioned, then place a socket on the horizontal part that need bent down. Couple of taps w/a hammer on the socket should give a nice concave shape in the center. I think that might do it and look nice.

#8800 2 years ago
Quoted from FLASHBALL:

Not sure how, but over time the ball guide on my friends Maiden has formed a lip. Assuming from the ball smacking it over and over. Is this common? Ive filed the lip off and Im trying to get the auto launch to hit the loop consistently.

Yes, it's very common and is indeed from the ball bashing the end of the guide when it's in play on the playfield.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Trade
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 15,838 posts in this topic. You are on page 176 of 317.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club/page/176?hl=tbaum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.