(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,653 posts
  • 1,042 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Kkoss24
  • Topic is favorited by 499 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8017 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8018 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2458 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2456 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2459 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6659 (resized).png
IMG_6658 (resized).png
IMG_6660 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6661 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6664 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6662 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6663 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5503 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240325_202244_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240325_202205_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
IMG_8122 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,653 posts in this topic. You are on page 155 of 314.
#7701 3 years ago
Quoted from Maiden:

Yes, I am pretty sure they have stopped making it. Mine was made August 2020 and was near the end of the run. Rock n Roll! [quoted image]

Rock and Roll indeed !!

041D4F20-43E5-483F-AB08-3328750AD2C2 (resized).jpeg041D4F20-43E5-483F-AB08-3328750AD2C2 (resized).jpeg0F0BDD8B-8FBA-4055-A9BB-1107CE213149 (resized).jpeg0F0BDD8B-8FBA-4055-A9BB-1107CE213149 (resized).jpeg700A36C2-ABB3-4653-B71D-F49AD0420A14 (resized).jpeg700A36C2-ABB3-4653-B71D-F49AD0420A14 (resized).jpeg
#7702 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

It’s a shooters school for pinball and will absolutely make anyone a better player overall if they put the time in .Thanks Keith !!

Man, this is such a good point. I've been renting a premium since Friday, and I can already tell this game is going to make me better. And it isn't just the shots, which are demanding and oh-so-satisfying when you hit them. It's also how the modes require you to attack those shots and gain control. In other games I've played I'll just bash away at a multiball and snag points - here I am working on catching, cradling, and aiming for shots during the chaos on Aces High and Mariner. Then there's Icarus, where if I can nail one ramp I've gotta hold myself back from ripping the loop shot so I can get back to the lower playfield quicker and keep trying for the other ramp ("No, your other right!" cracked me up when I first heard it).

Combined with the music and callouts, I keep thinking of one word to describe this game: exhilarating. I'm looking forward to it kicking my ass for the next month and it's now on my shortlist to own in the future.

#7703 3 years ago

Anyone else finding themselves checking the Stern website daily for a code update?
Im far too excited to get this. Its like a mini Christmas.
2020 was shit but Maiden got an update

#7704 3 years ago

Yeah, even got a little excited when I got to pinside this AM and saw a lot of posts in the topic! Oh well, still fun waiting -- will be more fun playing!

#7705 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Anyone else finding themselves checking the Stern website daily for a code update?

I am excited for it. I thought they would have been done with updates, so this is a great surprise!

#7706 3 years ago

For those of you eagerly waiting for the code to drop, I hope you aren’t expecting a ton of changes and additions. The fundamentals will remain the same. It’s just a lot of little polish on the existing code, more adjustments to scoring and balancing and bug fixes.

#7707 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

For those of you eagerly waiting for the code to drop, I hope you aren’t expecting a ton of changes and additions. The fundamentals will remain the same. It’s just a lot of little polish on the existing code, more adjustments to scoring and balancing and bug fixes.

Its also my excuse to reset all my scores. My gf will he pumped to put up her name finally.
Im only expecting some tweaks and the dj mixer.
What i dont expect (but would love) would be
-added tracks
-a challange mode
-lower (factory) loop extra ball
-(2min to) midnight madness mode
-"can i play with madness" mb on pro models (the worst song and its there for no reason on a pro)
(Sidenote: when the new code drops ill be asking around for someone with pinbrowser knowledge to swap "can i play with madness" for Queen's "Dont stop me now"for me. The tracks are only 1sec apart.)

#7708 3 years ago

Can't wait for this to drop!

KnockerPTSD I can guide you how to modify tracks. I swapped out Powerslave for Moon Child, also added aeroplane fx to the left ramp to jam with my plane/propellor mod.

#7709 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

-(2min to) midnight madness mode

How this isn't in the game already is sort of a head scratcher. But also, there's no shortage of multiball modes as it is.

Keith has already said there will be no new songs (though that would be great).

A challenge mode would be amazing, and the one thing I would really love - but considering that the IMDN code was given to Raymond to work on as soon as he started to get familiar with their systems/processes, not counting on that. Keith also made reference to not playing the game in a really long time on that podcast, which lead me to believe that it's mostly just bug fixes.

I don't mean to come across like a wet blanket on the above, just feels like people are setting themselves up to be disappointed. I would love to be wrong.

I thought the code saved high scores when updating now, or is that not the case?

#7710 3 years ago

Nah, I'll just be happy to have left flipper+start to end game and the fix for Icarus. If anything else is on top of that, gravy!

#7711 3 years ago
Quoted from wontwa:

How this isn't in the game already is sort of a head scratcher.

Midnight Madness is a Xaqery thing, but I guess Keith could do an homage. But even Dwight hasn't been doing Midnight Madness much. Star Wars had it removed (licensing issues?), then after knocking it out of the park with a fantastically integrated MM mode in the otherwise-terrible terrible Munsters, he didn't even try it with TMNT (again, maybe licensing?).

It's one of my favorite things he does, so I hope to see it in all his pins, but I'm usually disappointed.

#7712 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Midnight Madness is a xaqery thing, but I guess Keith could do an homage. But even Dwight hasn't been doing Midnight Madness much. Star Wars had it removed (licensing issues?), then after knocking it out of the park with a fantastically integrated MM mode in the otherwise-terrible terrible Munsters, he didn't even try it with TMNT (again, maybe licensing?).
It's one of my favorite things he does, so I hope to see it in all his pins, but I'm usually disappointed.

I was mainly referring to it being tied to the song title and it being a funny idea, but yeah, that makes sense. MM is in Johnny Mnemonic, which I don't think was Dwight (?), which made me question how tied to a specific person that feature is/was.

Off topic, but another one that sort of confused me was how KISS' gameplay didn't start with the whole "You wanted the best, you got the best...!" out of the gates (the last code update added it).

#7713 3 years ago
Quoted from MutterFudder:

Nah, I'll just be happy to have left flipper+start to end game and the fix for Icarus. If anything else is on top of that, gravy!

Unfamiliar as I'm not too far into my rental, but what's the bug on Icarus?

#7714 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Unfamiliar as I'm not too far into my rental, but what's the bug on Icarus?

I'm not going to get the exact sequence correct, but you can stack Icarus and Mummy multiball and drain one of the balls in mummy, and it will freeze the timer for the mode. As long as you stay away from a couple of shots, you can then loop the ramps over and over to continuously combo the value of Icarus up. Some folks have done this for multiple billions as the game continues to count them as combos.

#7715 3 years ago
Quoted from MutterFudder:

I'm not going to get the exact sequence correct, but you can stack Icarus and Mummy multiball and drain one of the balls in mummy, and it will freeze the timer for the mode. As long as you stay away from a couple of shots, you can then loop the ramps over and over to continuously combo the value of Icarus up. Some folks have done this for multiple billions as the game continues to count them as combos.

Oh dang, thanks for the intel. I am definitely not good enough at hitting these ramps yet to even get through the mode haha. Frozen timer would be delightful.

#7716 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Oh dang, thanks for the intel. I am definitely not good enough at hitting these ramps yet to even get through the mode haha. Frozen timer would be delightful.

Unfortunately you have to be really good at hitting those ramps to take advantage of the bug. I've initiated it several times, but never hit enough ramps to make it worth it. It's fun to do regardless.

#7717 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Have you signed up for code updates??
I get emails from Stern for all updates - Maiden is the only Spike game I own (and can afford for now) though, so they’re mostly spam, but still nice to see Stern churning them out. Prefer it if they’d got it right before release, obviously, but it’s the principle!

#7718 3 years ago

How long are home-use owners keeping this bad boy in their collections? Are you feeling like it holds you over long enough, or moving on quickly? Would appreciate any insights as I contemplate a purchase (even if I've only been renting it a few days).

For reference, we currently have MMR, MBR, and GB Pro. MBR likely getting moved in 2021, and not gonna lie I could consider moving GB as well.

#7719 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

How long are home-use owners keeping this bad boy in their collections? Are you feeling like it holds you over long enough, or moving on quickly? Would appreciate any insights as I contemplate a purchase (even if I've only been renting it a few days).
For reference, we currently have MMR, MBR, and GB Pro. MBR likely getting moved in 2021, and not gonna lie I could consider moving GB as well.

Holds up better than anything I've ever owned. Perfect balance of fun vs swearing.

#7720 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

I got one of the first one's to come off the line. I just can't bring myself to sell it because I know I'd miss it. I've currently got two friends that try to buy it off of me pretty much every other month. The shots are challenging enough to keep the "just one more game" feeling, modes are fun, the code is deep and well thought out. Every time I get to battle the beast it feels like a major accomplishment. I doubt I will ever play the final mode, Run to the Hills. The most tomb awards I've got in a game is 8, you have to pretty much play a perfect game to get to 10 and I just don't think I am the caliber of player to string it all together. This game however has made me a much better overall player. I can't think of a game right now that I would want in it's place other than GnR LE, but that is double the value of my Maiden pro and not really even available at this point.

#7721 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

I owned a pro for 8 months then bought a premium. Recently sold and thought I'd really miss it, but have no regrets on selling. Wanted a Deadpool I was eyeing and needed space for zepp. I could see maybe a rebuy, but in a few years. Great game tho!

#7722 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

I bought Maiden summer of 2018. Still have it. I bought MBR summer of 2019. It lasted 6 months. MMR may have lasted me a year and a half. For me it has much more depth and staying power than the classic 90's stuff.

#7723 3 years ago

Had Maiden over 2 years - one of the best games I have ever owned.

No plans to sell it as not even got to the beast yet.

And then there is RTTH!

My only criticism is that the ROTAM and AH modes are very low scoring compared to the awesome single ball modes.

#7724 3 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Had Maiden over 2 years - one of the best games I have ever owned.
No plans to sell it as not even got to the beast yet.
And then there is RTTH!
My only criticism is that the ROTAM and AH modes are very low scoring compared to the awesome single ball modes.

And also those two modes are "hard to shard," so to speak, compared to the other three.

#7725 3 years ago

No beast for me neither .Very close 3 times perfect balance of thinking and flipping !

#7726 3 years ago

Productive night! Icarus Combo King (5-way) and Mummy Multiball Champ (19.7 million). Probably not the most impressive but definitely starting to get the hang of this bad boy.

#7727 3 years ago
Quoted from wontwa:

I was mainly referring to it being tied to the song title and it being a funny idea, but yeah, that makes sense. MM is in Johnny Mnemonic, which I don't think was Dwight (?), which made me question how tied to a specific person that feature is/was.

Dunno. Seems to have been pretty much exclusively Dwight games since about 1996? I don't think anyone else is doing it except @xaqery. One of my favorite features.

Quoted from wontwa:

Off topic, but another one that sort of confused me was how KISS' gameplay didn't start with the whole "You wanted the best, you got the best...!" out of the gates (the last code update added it).

That was requested in the KISS bugs/wishlist thread. I assume Stern saw it. Glad it got added.

#7728 3 years ago

Does anyone else find the time of day you play this makes a massive difference to your score? If I play mid-morning after a coffee everything comes together, then in the evening I'm shocking.... Must be those tight shots requiring perfect reaction times!

As far as the code I hope we see something coming with the death blows, as there was something mentioned in a podcast some months ago. They are a fun little thing to shoot for during a game.

#7729 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

It’s a great game for a collection. Definitely worth buying and you won’t get tired of it.

#7730 3 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Does anyone else find the time of day you play this makes a massive difference to your score? If I play mid-morning after a coffee everything comes together, then in the evening I'm shocking.... Must be those tight shots requiring perfect reaction times!
As far as the code I hope we see something coming with the death blows, as there was something mentioned in a podcast some months ago. They are a fun little thing to shoot for during a game.

It doesn't matter what time of day, as long as I have somewhere to be and it was just one quick game to bat the ball around. Those are my best scores.

#7731 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

It doesn't matter what time of day, as long as I have somewhere to be and it was just one quick game to bat the ball around. Those are my best scores.

Ha I hear you there brother!!

#7732 3 years ago

After months of waiting after my initial order I've finally got one of the very last IM Premiums to come off the Stern line! Boy it took a while to get here (Australia) - with our dock workers strike not helping matters (don't they know some of those containers have pins in them)???

I'm so happy with this game it's incredible - the shots/layout feel fresh and it flows superbly - I haven't played enough yet to comment on the rules/code but it certainly seems pretty solid. To top it all off the artwork is stunning. I now have 3 ZY machines (IM, DP, GB) sat next to each other and they are all glorious works of art.

Also, I just have to mention how much difference it makes installing a Pinwoofer in this one. I thought the factory/stock sound was surprisingly disappointing for a music based pin, but wowsers - it absolutely rocks now (although my neighbours may disagree).

Seriously if you are a real fan of this machine I'd consider the upgrade - Dan at Pinwoofer is so awesome to deal with, the installation is super easy and while shipping is a real bitch to this part of the world, you can just order the amp kit and source speakers locally like I did.

Up the Irons!

IM (resized).jpgIM (resized).jpgshooter (resized).jpgshooter (resized).jpgamp (resized).jpgamp (resized).jpgbackbox (resized).jpgbackbox (resized).jpgsubw (resized).jpgsubw (resized).jpg
#7733 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Seems to have been pretty much exclusively Dwight games since about 1996? I don't think anyone else is doing it except xaqery. One of my favorite features.

To each their own.. I never cared for these gimmick modes. If you're in a good game and it suddenly triggers because the clock was wrong (which they usually are), you now have midnight madness points contaminating your otherwise good game. On DH you could get hundreds of millions from that stupid thing. Not putting my initials up for a score helped by a broken clock and free multiball. If they come back, please make them disable-able.

#7734 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

So I got IMDN PRO on the first run of release. I sold it after a few months for two reasons 1. the shooter design wasn’t working and pissing me off. 2. I thought I was ready for something new.
After a few months of selling it, I bought another pro NIB. I started having shooter issues again and was tempted to sell again. Then I got it figured out and have had it for over 2 years! It’s such a great to revisit.

That said, if I never got the shooter design dialed in, it would have been gone long ago. It would also be the first game to leave in my current lineup, but there really aren’t any games out there that are worth sacrificing IMDN for.

#7735 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

So I got IMDN PRO on the first run of release. I sold it after a few months for two reasons 1. the shooter design wasn’t working and pissing me off. 2. I thought I was ready for something new.
After a few months of selling it, I bought another pro NIB. I started having shooter issues again and was tempted to sell again. Then I got it figured out and have had it for over 2 years! It’s such a great to revisit.
That said, if I never got the shooter design dialed in, it would have been gone long ago. It would also be the first game to leave in my current lineup, but there really aren’t any games out there that are worth sacrificing IMDN for.

It's an unfortunate reality, but IMDN requires more maintenance because of the launcher. I find that is worth every bit if adjusting I have to do though.

#7736 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

To each their own.. I never cared for these gimmick modes. If you're in a good game and it suddenly triggers because the clock was wrong (which they usually are), you now have midnight madness points contaminating your otherwise good game. On DH you could get hundreds of millions from that stupid thing. Not putting my initials up for a score helped by a broken clock and free multiball. If they come back, please make them disable-able.

Interesting ... Never thought of it that way

#7737 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Agreed. Not a fan of midnight madness modes. It was a cool gimmick on GOT and pretty fun the first couple times, and it’s actually a very cool one for GOT. But I’d rather see that implemented in some
Other form of the rules, like purchased for gold or if you beat the game and beat iron throne, you play it as end game credits scroll through on the display. Otherwise, if it’s not incorporated into the rule set, it just becomes a novelty that gets old pretty quick.

#7738 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

What did you do to dial in the shooter if you don’t mind sharing.

#7739 3 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

What did you do to dial in the shooter if you don’t mind sharing.

That’s a loaded question I did a multitude of things and I don’t know if any one specific thing fixed it or if it was a mix of all. But all I know is my manual and auto plunge has been 99% accurate for nearly 2 years *knock on wood*. That said, here.we.go...

1. I put (2) 1/4” E-clips on the elbow of the auto plunger to help keep it in place. One on the inside of the right arm, and the other on the outside of the left arm. I may have added a third to the outside of the right arm, but I was just looking at mine and it was really hard to tell if there’s an E-clip there or not.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/20-8712-25

https://www.pinballlife.com/e-clips.html

7F535313-054F-43C2-A958-8F14CF21704D (resized).jpeg7F535313-054F-43C2-A958-8F14CF21704D (resized).jpeg
1584C7EE-5CA5-4A31-9A76-2296E94C36DD (resized).jpeg1584C7EE-5CA5-4A31-9A76-2296E94C36DD (resized).jpeg

2. Loosened the exit lane guide screw and adjusted the lane guide accordingly. Tightened...tested...adjusted...tested...rinse + repeat. I recommend doing this with the upper right flipper removed or loosened in the up position (see step 3).

3. Replaced my upper right flipper with a lightning flipper.
I found that if my upper right flipper was in the way of clean and consistent shots. Not always, but most of the time. During my testing, I found that the shooter behaved much better with this flipper engaged (up position out of the way). So I replaced it.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/20-9734-6

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/20-9734-5

4. Power settings:
33707099-75EC-4625-8646-64914782ECCD (resized).jpeg33707099-75EC-4625-8646-64914782ECCD (resized).jpeg
968550FA-8894-4EE7-8A73-7707356379CC (resized).jpeg968550FA-8894-4EE7-8A73-7707356379CC (resized).jpeg

5. Lastly. And I don’t honestly remember what I did or I even changed anything (but I may have) so match my picture to yours. But, the metal guide is about a millimeter away from the black cabinet and level bubble. I think this helps the ball hug the guide for
It’s entire trip to the playfield.
31034993-B1CB-42F7-90A8-8A8FD6C65DDD (resized).jpeg31034993-B1CB-42F7-90A8-8A8FD6C65DDD (resized).jpeg

6. One other thing I did do early on before I did any of this other stuff was bend the auto plunge prongs that meet the ball. But I couldn’t get that to consistently help so I advise against it.

7. Step 7: pray to the pinball gods.

Good luck!

#7740 3 years ago

Finally in the club thanks to PinMonk !

I'm quickly becoming a huge fan of Elwin's designs.

IMG_4608.jpgIMG_4608.jpg
#7741 3 years ago

Congrats - such a great game!

Lockdown bar button?

#7742 3 years ago
Quoted from wontwa:

Lockdown bar button?

That's what i was thinking too

#7743 3 years ago
Quoted from wontwa:

Lockdown bar button?

Manual switch override of the Newton ball shots.

For when they stop working...

#7744 3 years ago

Ran across this 3d print that would look great with a Maiden...

https://muckychris.com/collections/statues-art/products/iron-maiden-eddie-powerslave-bust

#7745 3 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Finally in the club thanks to vireland !
[quoted image]

Good stuff! I'd been on the fence for this one and noticed it was sold. Enjoy!

#7746 3 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Finally in the club thanks to vireland !
[quoted image]

You have a lot of work to do to see everything the game has to offer! I never got to Run to the Hills, and boy did I try.

Quoted from wontwa:

Lockdown bar button?

It's supported in the software (no light support outside of diagnostics, though), so I added the hardware to put in a lockdown bar button. You can launch balls, enter initials, etc with it. That plus the fact that it has the beta version of the 3D columns and torches mod makes it one of a kind.
Anubis_Columns_with_Torches.gifAnubis_Columns_with_Torches.gif
columns_and_torches_800x (resized).jpgcolumns_and_torches_800x (resized).jpg

#7747 3 years ago

Little birdie told me we might get a gift tomorrow!!!

#7748 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Little birdie told me we might get a gift tomorrow!!!

Is Santa Elwin in town?

#7749 3 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Is Santa Elwin in town?

Santa Elwin knows I've been good this year.

PXL_20201217_225715376 (resized).jpgPXL_20201217_225715376 (resized).jpg
#7750 3 years ago

Looking to get back in the club. Premium or pro near MD. Have AFM LE to trade toward.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards
Pinball Machine
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Charles, IL
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball
Decorations
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop
Men
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 15,653 posts in this topic. You are on page 155 of 314.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club/page/155?hl=pinwoofer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.