(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,827 posts
  • 1,050 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by acedanger
  • Topic is favorited by 500 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 6.01.36 PM (resized).png
IMG_6818 (resized).png
IMG_6737 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6730 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6764 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6733 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240416_160659390.MP (resized).jpg
25d6415bd4f5ee62b5604e3e73d30ef0bdc2c8d0 (resized).jpg
72038EF4-8215-4C19-B733-688FFB33D320 (resized).jpeg
8820CDAA-4B0B-4D67-844D-8D3197E44344 (resized).jpeg
B267A7B9-3222-426E-B14A-09BCED66716E (resized).jpeg
EEEBA8AA-85EA-4EBE-9123-16F1A419FDC4 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6704 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8474 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8443 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8445 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,827 posts in this topic. You are on page 142 of 317.
#7051 3 years ago

Ball 2 is over. I got 2M2M lit. 1 jackpot away from Mummy card but I got to relight the entire thing again. Also got my 5th tomb award and EB is lit again. Hopefully I can cash it in.

981501EA-145D-4FD6-BC81-554B60D2336C (resized).jpeg981501EA-145D-4FD6-BC81-554B60D2336C (resized).jpeg
#7052 3 years ago

Ball 3 over. 98 million on 2M2M. Playing my final EB. Need 5 shots to captive ball to start Mummy and then cash in one jackpot to Battle the Beast. Here. We. Go.

3CE082FB-FBD3-481D-B889-C789FD4E1B5E (resized).jpeg3CE082FB-FBD3-481D-B889-C789FD4E1B5E (resized).jpeg
#7053 3 years ago

Forgot, this was 3rd time playing Mummy, requires double the shots so I had to hit the captive ball 10 times!!!! Got it and hit the Super to collect the card. Beast is ready. It’s showtime.

E9E6AF84-6554-4331-BB33-AC3566CD3D15 (resized).jpegE9E6AF84-6554-4331-BB33-AC3566CD3D15 (resized).jpeg
#7054 3 years ago

The Beast won. Oh yea, I got a custom audio mix on my Maiden, final sing is AC/DC - Highway To Hell!

47B9F276-D2B8-4427-AB0D-F2A6F2A2CFD2 (resized).jpeg47B9F276-D2B8-4427-AB0D-F2A6F2A2CFD2 (resized).jpeg
#7055 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Forgot, this was 3rd time playing Mummy, requires double the shots so I had to hit the captive ball 10 times!!!! Got it and hit the Super to collect the card. Beast is ready. It’s showtime.[quoted image]

Nice work, I surely would have cracked under the pressure of all those shots on final ball. I can't even try Flight of Icarus without cold sweats, it's almost a guaranteed drain.

#7056 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Here we go! Ball 1 over, starting EB now. Got 2 Eddie cards lit. Cyborg ready. 1 Eddie letter away from lighting my last mode to get to 2M2M. Is the Beast gonna happen??? Stay tuned![quoted image]

Looks similar to my game yesterday. Got extra ball on ball 1, 1 eddie card and 1 lit. Was almost to Cyborg MB. Got that on ball 2. Finished with my highest score ever. My extra ball was shit, and I drained my last ball by trying to be cute. Either way it was a dam fun game, and by far my best score on the opening ball.

20200729_150705 (resized).jpg20200729_150705 (resized).jpg20200729_151441 (resized).jpg20200729_151441 (resized).jpg

#7057 3 years ago

Last night was my 4th time battling the Beast in 4 weeks. It's only a matter of time now before I defeat him. And then I get to Run To The Hills!!!

#7058 3 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Hi,
Joining soon the club with LE model.
Can someone tell me what are the known issues on this game and What are the must buy adds-on kits or mods?
I read some key posts and there is one mentioning a loop counter issue fixed with a kit. What else? cliffy needed?
Thanks

Congrats! I ain't gonna sugar coat it for you, the Shooter is a big pain in the ass. It's one of the reasons I sold my first Pro, I nearly sold my 2nd pro (currently have) due to it as well. It messed with my OCD too much - I used small C-Clips to help lock in the shooter mech at the elbow (that thing slides left and right easily). Another thing I believe I did was adjust the ball lane guide so that there is less room in the entire shooter lane, we're talking about a millameter difference. I Adjusted coil settings as well. The last thing I did, which i mentioned earlier, is replaced the upper right flipper with a lightning flipper due to the ball exiting the shooter and hitting the tip. My shooter has been rock solid for over a year now *Knocks on some big fucking hard ass wood*.

Other than that, it sounds like the sarcafugus and orb mech's are PIA's also. Good luck and welcome to the Adrenalin rush!

#7059 3 years ago

My lunchtime sesh was a roller coaster of emotions which relate to current discussion:

Game one is going decently enough. Ball 3 I look up and see that I have the Power Jackpot at 28m x 4. I have 2x playfield qualified and only need 2 more x's to qualify 3x. 300mil club here I come! womp womp. Got 1 of the x's and then bricked a shot. Game over. Nice knowing you 300 club.

Next game going well. Get to ball 3 and I have 3 Eddie cards. Need to complete 1 more mode and get to 2MtM to get the last card. Got through the mode, started 2MtM. Just have to survive and hello beast! Nope. Tried to time out 2MtM and beefed a shot. Game over.

#7060 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

My lunchtime sesh was a roller coaster of emotions which relate to current discussion:
Game one is going decently enough. Ball 3 I look up and see that I have the Power Jackpot at 28m x 4. I have 2x playfield qualified and only need 2 more x's to qualify 3x. 300mil club here I come! womp womp. Got 1 of the x's and then bricked a shot. Game over. Nice knowing you 300 club.
Next game going well. Get to ball 3 and I have 3 Eddie cards. Need to complete 1 more mode and get to 2MtM to get the last card. Got through the mode, started 2MtM. Just have to survive and hello beast! Nope. Tried to time out 2MtM and beefed a shot. Game over.

Classic! That’s exactly how my 50 something 300mil power jackpot attempts went. One day, the stars align lol.

As for 2M2M, it reminds me of the old code on TWD for horde. I wish there was a way to get out of the mode, like after collecting the super, make one of the lock shots and get the option to end the mode much like the new Horde mode. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve drained on 2M2M, which is typically always ball 3 if you’re that deep into the game haha.

#7061 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Congrats! I ain't gonna sugar coat it for you, the Shooter is a big pain in the ass. It's one of the reasons I sold my first Pro, I nearly sold my 2nd pro (currently have) due to it as well. It messed with my OCD too much - I used small C-Clips to help lock in the shooter mech at the elbow (that thing slides left and right easily). Another thing I believe I did was adjust the ball lane guide so that there is less room in the entire shooter lane, we're talking about a millameter difference. I Adjusted coil settings as well. The last thing I did, which i mentioned earlier, is replaced the upper right flipper with a lightning flipper due to the ball exiting the shooter and hitting the tip. My shooter has been rock solid for over a year now *Knocks on some big fucking hard ass wood*.
Other than that, it sounds like the sarcafugus and orb mech's are PIA's also. Good luck and welcome to the Adrenalin rush!

I hope to get lucky
Can’t remember the last stern with so much issues. Fortunately seems mech/adjustment issues.
What are wrong with sarcophagus and orb?
Thanks

#7062 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Classic! That’s exactly how my 50 something 300mil power jackpot attempts went. One day, the stars align lol.
As for 2M2M, it reminds me of the old code on TWD for horde. I wish there was a way to get out of the mode, like after collecting the super, make one of the lock shots and get the option to end the mode much like the new Horde mode. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve drained on 2M2M, which is typically always ball 3 if you’re that deep into the game haha.

It would be a nice option to have. I've drained in 2MTM quite a bit too.

#7063 3 years ago

I don’t know about this game. Too frickin hard. Getting soul shards and Eddie cards is a PITA and I don’t think I’ll ever reach Battle The Beast or RTTH. Lately it has been more frustrating than fun. Soon to be on the chopping block if things don’t change. I know play better but just can seem to get any control or make any shots while in multiball. Sometimes I try to cradle up and hit shots but doing that blocks shots, then you have to stage the left flipper to make the left inner loop which puts the balls back out of control. Then I try just hitting and flailing and that leads to chaos, balls hitting other balls and not making shots. I guess I just suck at this game.

#7064 3 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

I don’t know about this game. Too frickin hard. Getting soul shards and Eddie cards is a PITA and I don’t think I’ll ever reach Battle The Beast or RTTH. Lately it has been more frustrating than fun. Soon to be on the chopping block if things don’t change. I know play better but just can seem to get any control or make any shots while in multiball. Sometimes I try to cradle up and hit shots but doing that blocks shots, then you have to stage the left flipper to make the left inner loop which puts the balls back out of control. Then I try just hitting and flailing and that leads to chaos, balls hitting other balls and not making shots. I guess I just suck at this game.

One of the reasons I sold my Pre . To get further into modes you need those ramp shots . I found it very frustrating shooting ramp shots between the pops , guess I’m not a good player , but I ace shots in SW premium which everyone complains about impossible shots . Go figure

#7065 3 years ago

It's definitely difficult, but I find it alone has made me a way better player. Drop catches and dead flips are very important to scoring well. Nudging and trapping up are important as well. The challenge of trapping during mb (staging) is a welcome diversion.

I agree that the later ramp heavy qualifiers are wood choppy.

#7066 3 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Go back to the previous page and read my little blurb on setting up your game to play easier. It’s NOT cheating. You have a $6000 machine at your house that’s making you frustrated and it should never be that way.

Set the difficulty to easy.
Shrink your outlanes.
Lower loops EB from 50 to 25.
Increase the ball save time on all MB’s by 5–0 seconds.

Remember, this game was designed by a former #1 player and with settings on “factory” the game can still be very tough for ALOT of people.

So, don’t feel bad for making the game ENJOYABLE! After you start reaching some of these impossible modes, slowly start to make the game harder again. Enjoy!

#7067 3 years ago

Oh yea don’t forget this game added another accolade to its lengthy list of awards.

2020 Stern Showdown Champion!

#7068 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

So, don’t feel bad for making the game ENJOYABLE! After you start reaching some of these impossible modes, slowly start to make the game harder again. Enjoy!

TOTALLY agree!!! I've always felt there's a bit too much emphasis on achieving high scores at the expense of just having some good ol' fun playing the machine. I'm definitely not dissn' the people who are more score minded though Each to their own but the welcome distraction from life's daily serve of shite is what makes me happy with Maiden

#7069 3 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

If you’re pressing start with the intent to battle the beast or get to RTTH, of course you’re going to get frustrated! That’s like starting LOTR and saying, ‘hey, i think I’ll Get to there and back again or valinor today’. Those are very rare modes, i doubt 5% of players have gotten to RTTH fairly. Choose a couple goals to aim for other than the hardest wizard modes in pinball, and have some fun with the game. Maybe set your sights on completing a couple modes, or picking up one or two Eddie cards. Once you start doing that consistently, the rest will come. And as others have said, go play around in the feature adjustments, tweak the settings! I hate ACDC, but I gave myself a 12 sec ball saver just before selling it, and now i love the game again. That simple tweak took it from Zero to hero.

#7070 3 years ago

Have many of you IMDN owners installed the SpeakerLightKits from Doug? I recently got the Deluxe Kit, and may be installing them this weekend. Any tips or do's or don't when installing them?

#7071 3 years ago

On today's edition of lunch with Eddie,

Once again, 2MtM ends my hopes and dreams. Completed all the shots once and got a super, was trying to time it out and caught a bad bounce. Also of note as far as timing it out goes, the clock on the display and the audio don't sync up. I drained when the countdown callout got to 7, but the display read 11:59:46. I'm no math genius, but I think 60 - 46 > 7.

Also, I know I read some grumbling about it before, but that Ace's High grace period to collect the soul shard is brutal. I didn't even get a flip at it. Completing AH is difficult enough. Not even having a shot to collect is super sad.

In other news, as it turns out, I'm already in the 300 club! Decided to actually peep my scores and sure enough my Power Jack score is 300,750,000! Kinda bitter sweet since I don't specifically remember doing it. I'll still certainly be trying to knowingly collect it.

The other eye opener in the score dept was that my FoI score is ~550m! That's crazy town, don't remember that either. Must of had a multiplier running with some hot and heavy combo action.

#7072 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Once again, 2MtM ends my hopes and dreams. Completed all the shots once and got a super, was trying to time it out and caught a bad bounce. Also of note as far as timing it out goes, the clock on the display and the audio don't sync up. I drained when the countdown callout got to 7, but the display read 11:59:46. I'm no math genius, but I think 60 - 46 > 7.
Also, I know I read some grumbling about it before, but that Ace's High grace period to collect the soul shard is brutal. I didn't even get a flip at it. Completing AH is difficult enough. Not even having a shot to collect is super sad.
In other news, as it turns out, I'm already in the 300 club! Decided to actually peep my scores and sure enough my Power Jack score is 300,750,000! Kinda bitter sweet since I don't specifically remember doing it. I'll still certainly be trying to knowingly collect it.
The other eye opener in the score dept was that my FoI score is ~550m! That's crazy town, don't remember that either. Must of had a multiplier running with some hot and heavy combo action.

Hahaha that’s awesome about the 300 mil power jackpot.

2M2M seems to be the biggest flaw with the current code. Hoping it gets addressed. If you collect the super, you should be able to move on.

#7073 3 years ago

I'm jealous of all of you players out there working from home getting better and better every single day! I got to work from home for about 4-5 days during this whole pandemic and my skills are sliding backwards

#7074 3 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Have many of you IMDN owners installed the SpeakerLightKits from Doug? I recently got the Deluxe Kit, and me installing them this weekend. Any tips or do's or don't when installing them?

I watched a couple vids while I waited on my kit to arrive. The instructions on speakerlightkits were good though.

Watch "Pinball Mods # 62 : SPEAKER LIGHT KIT INSTALL : SPIKE 2 STAR WARS PREMIUM" on YouTube

Watch "Pinball Mod Install: Color Changing Speaker Lights by speakerlightkits.com" on YouTube

20200627_214228 (resized).jpg20200627_214228 (resized).jpg
#7075 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

I watched a couple vids while I waited on my kit to arrive. The instructions on speakerlightkits were good though.
Watch "Pinball Mods # 62 : SPEAKER LIGHT KIT INSTALL : SPIKE 2 STAR WARS PREMIUM" on YouTube
Watch "Pinball Mod Install: Color Changing Speaker Lights by speakerlightkits.com" on YouTube [quoted image]

Thanks!

#7076 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Once again, 2MtM ends my hopes and dreams. Completed all the shots once and got a super, was trying to time it out and caught a bad bounce.

What's your penalty-killing technique in this situation? I was trying to kill off a 2MtM and would shoot the middle and hope for a feed to the left I could bump off the UL flipper to a trap on the LR flipper. Worked OK but looking for better ideas.

Too bad there's no lockbar button. Light it up red; anytime during 2MtM the player could press it to nuke the world and end the mode immediately.

#7077 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

What's your penalty-killing technique in this situation? I was trying to kill off a 2MtM and would shoot the middle and hope for a feed to the left I could bump off the UL flipper to a trap on the LR flipper. Worked OK but looking for better ideas.

This is usually my go to as well. I also like left ramp to ski jump over to the right flipper. Ski jump on my pin isn't 100% reliable and needs a little tap which will occasionally get me in trouble as well.

#7078 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Also of note as far as timing it out goes, the clock on the display and the audio don't sync up. I drained when the countdown callout got to 7, but the display read 11:59:46. I'm no math genius, but I think 60 - 46 > 7.

The mode counts 2 minutes off the screen's clock, but the mode is only 1 minute long. The screen clock moves 2 seconds for each actual second. 60 - 46 = 14 / 2 = 7.

#7079 3 years ago
Quoted from truthdivides:

The mode counts 2 minutes off the screen's clock, but the mode is only 1 minute long. The screen clock moves 2 seconds for each actual second. 60 - 46 = 14 / 2 = 7.

I guess you can retire your username now. This post was your calling!

#7080 3 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Have many of you IMDN owners installed the SpeakerLightKits from Doug? I recently got the Deluxe Kit, and may be installing them this weekend. Any tips or do's or don't when installing them?

Do's and don't....hmmm.

Do read the install instructions.
Don't hesitate to e-mail [email protected] if you have any questions or issues after reading the install instructions.

Fun fact: 95%+ of customer "issues" are resolved by me saying "Please read the install instructions on my website". Funner fact: When the install instruction were printed and included with the light kits, the number one fix for "issues" was saying "Please read the install instructions that were included".

...but here is a tip that didn't make it in my instruction that may make the type 11 and type 12 light kit install easier. After you remove the speaker plate, but before you put down the light frame... Get the 2 screws that come out of the side of the LCD screen and start them, and the ground strap where applicable, into the holes in the side of the LCD screen. With these screws started into the LCD screen, you can then lift the magnet backed side of the light strip and lower the light frame over those 2 screws you have started in the LCD screen holes and the 4 mounting studs from the back of the speaker panel. This can be done as the light frames have mounting SLOTS cut into them on that inner wall and not mounting HOLES there. This can make things much easier as far as getting those holes lined up and getting a screw through the side LCD screen holes, the light frames mounting slot and especially with the ground strap.

So even though those screws will need to be removed to take off the factory speaker plates, you can get them started back in those holes before lowering the light frame onto them and that can make getting things lined up and those screws back in, easier.

Another tip.....make sure a flat part of the 2 nuts that hold the speaker panel to the bottom of the backbox are running paralleled with the back of the speaker panel. With the type 11 and type 12 light kits the speaker panel will probably close a bit stiffer after the light kit install. This is from the back of the speaker plates being mounted back farther than normal (due to the add light frame thickness) and them rubbing on those 2 nuts. If the flats of those nuts are running along with the back of the speaker plates instead of a point of the hex nut being toward them....it will allow the speaker panel to close with a bit less resistance.

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

Nut bad (resized).jpgNut bad (resized).jpgNut good (resized).jpgNut good (resized).jpg
#7081 3 years ago

Hey all - about to pick up my Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Pro) but am trying to figure out if it will fit into a Nissan Armada (rental car).
It looks like the cargo bed height is 36.7 inches (https://www.caranddriver.com/nissan/armada/specs/2020/nissan_armada_nissan-armada_2020/405877)
Will I be able to fit it in with the folded down headbox? Any help would be appreciated!

#7082 3 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Hey all - about to pick up my Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Pro) but am trying to figure out if it will fit into a Nissan Armada (rental car).
It looks like the cargo bed height is 36.7 inches (https://www.caranddriver.com/nissan/armada/specs/2020/nissan_armada_nissan-armada_2020/405877)
Will I be able to fit it in with the folded down headbox? Any help would be appreciated!

Should be fine. I've used a friends older version of the Armada and it was an easy fit. I think the magic number is 30.5" clearance.

#7083 3 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

I've moved Stern pins in my '05 Chevy Equinox, the Armada looks to be a bit bigger so I don't think you should have a problem.

#7084 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Should be fine. I've used a friends older version of the Armada and it was an easy fit. I think the magic number is 30.5" clearance.

Ok cool - I just measured this one and it is about 32in at the shortest

#7085 3 years ago

NOTB!

IMG_20200731_223554 (resized).jpgIMG_20200731_223554 (resized).jpg
#7086 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

It’s NOT cheating. You have a $6000 machine at your house that’s making you frustrated and it should never be that way.
Set the difficulty to easy.
Shrink your outlanes.
Lower loops EB from 50 to 25.
Increase the ball save time on all MB’s by 5–0 seconds.
Remember, this game was designed by a former #1 player and with settings on “factory” the game can still be very tough for ALOT of people.

That's what I did in school. If a $400 class became too frustrating, I didn't bother with extra homework and preparation. I'd just write the answers on my leg, arm, belly - you name the place, I've written answers there.

Mad Skillz R overrated, bro.

#7087 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

NOTB!
[quoted image]

Thanks to let us know test menu works fine

#7088 3 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Do's and don't....hmmm.
Do read the install instructions.
Don't hesitate to e-mail [email protected] if you have any questions or issues after reading the install instructions.
Fun fact: 95%+ of customer "issues" are resolved by me saying "Please read the install instructions on my website". Funner fact: When the install instruction were printed and included with the light kits, the number one fix for "issues" was saying "Please read the install instructions that were included".
...but here is a tip that didn't make it in my instruction that may make the type 11 and type 12 light kit install easier. After you remove the speaker plate, but before you put down the light frame... Get the 2 screws that come out of the side of the LCD screen and start them, and the ground strap where applicable, into the holes in the side of the LCD screen. With these screws started into the LCD screen, you can then lift the magnet backed side of the light strip and lower the light frame over those 2 screws you have started in the LCD screen holes and the 4 mounting studs from the back of the speaker panel. This can be done as the light frames have mounting SLOTS cut into them on that inner wall and not mounting HOLES there. This can make things much easier as far as getting those holes lined up and getting a screw through the side LCD screen holes, the light frames mounting slot and especially with the ground strap.
So even though those screws will need to be removed to take off the factory speaker plates, you can get them started back in those holes before lowering the light frame onto them and that can make getting things lined up and those screws back in, easier.
Another tip.....make sure a flat part of the 2 nuts that hold the speaker panel to the bottom of the backbox are running paralleled with the back of the speaker panel. With the type 11 and type 12 light kits the speaker panel will probably close a bit stiffer after the light kit install. This is from the back of the speaker plates being mounted back farther than normal (due to the add light frame thickness) and them rubbing on those 2 nuts. If the flats of those nuts are running along with the back of the speaker plates instead of a point of the hex nut being toward them....it will allow the speaker panel to close with a bit less resistance.
Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)
[quoted image][quoted image]

I can’t do without these speaker lights on a game (like Powerbladez or side blades). Pin feels nude without them. Need to order one for IMDN now!
Don’t understand why speaker lights don’t exist for bally/williams games

#7089 3 years ago

I can’t do without these speaker lights on a game (like Powerbladez or side blades). Pin feels nude without them. Need to order one for IMDN now!

They do.

#7090 3 years ago

I only can see DE, Sega and Stern. But maybe i don’t look at right place.

#7091 3 years ago

Bally / Williams games have one small speaker hole and one large speaker hole in their speaker panels. Putting lights behind them and pointing that out just looks bad, in my opinion. The only good fix to this that I have seen is a replacement speaker panel with both speaker holes being the same size. That is what Lighted Pinball Mods do and they even include a fake 3D printed speaker cone for the small speaker if you are using the original speakers so the two sides look even more alike. I've never had any hands on experience with them, but when it comes to speaker lights for Bally / Williams games, they are the only ones I would use.

https://lightedpinballmods.com/product-category/lighted-speaker-kits/?swoof=1&orderby=price&paged=1&really_curr_tax=515-product_cat

#7092 3 years ago

I only can see DE, Sega and Stern. But maybe i don’t look at right place.

What DugFreez said.

#7093 3 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Bally / Williams games have one small speaker hole and one large speaker hole in their speaker panels. Putting lights behind them and pointing that out just looks bad, in my opinion. The only good fix to this that I have seen is a replacement speaker panel with both speaker holes being the same size. That is what Lighted Pinball Mods do and they even include a fake 3D printed speaker cone for the small speaker if you are using the original speakers so the two sides look even more alike. I've never had any hands on experience with them, but when it comes to speaker lights for Bally / Williams games, they are the only ones I would use.
https://lightedpinballmods.com/product-category/lighted-speaker-kits/?swoof=1&orderby=price&paged=1&really_curr_tax=515-product_cat

I built it on my MM with new speakers.
I think i will do for my shadow too.

#7094 3 years ago

Looks like I’m finally pulling the trigger on my first nib pin and decided to get the IMDN pro! is there anything I need to ask the distributor or look out for like which build date that has issues, etc.?

#7095 3 years ago

Anyone else feel that the NOTB wizard mode could be more exciting? Maybe an add-a-ball, or shoot again bonus if you hits a certain number of things?

Also, feel like a more intense light show and callous, ala Lord of the Rings, would make this one hell of a fun mode.

#7096 3 years ago

Anyone else feel that the NOTB wizard mode could be more exciting? Maybe an add-a-ball, or shoot again bonus if you hits a certain number of things?
Also, feel like a more intense light show and callous, ala Lord of the Rings, would make this one hell of a fun mode.

That’s why I swapped in Highway to Hell song, that at least ups the energy!

#7097 3 years ago

I think NOTB is plenty exciting, especially since I'll never see it. Let's get rid of the endless Eddie letter ramp shots so more of us might get the chance to get that far.

#7098 3 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

I think NOTB is plenty exciting, especially since I'll never see it. Let's get rid of the endless Eddie letter ramp shots so more of us might get the chance to get that far.

Lmao agreed

#7099 3 years ago

Bricked right ramp to drain crushes all of my best games. Just can't keep that shot dialed in with enough consistency.

#7100 3 years ago
Quoted from jlock:

Bricked right ramp to drain crushes all of my best games. Just can't keep that shot dialed in with enough consistency.

That’s my nemesis...keeps me up at night...the right ramp owns my ass!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Merrimack, NH
$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 15,827 posts in this topic. You are on page 142 of 317.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club/page/142?hl=soulstoner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.