(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,827 posts
  • 1,050 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by acedanger
  • Topic is favorited by 500 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 6.01.36 PM (resized).png
IMG_6818 (resized).png
IMG_6737 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6730 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6764 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6733 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240416_160659390.MP (resized).jpg
25d6415bd4f5ee62b5604e3e73d30ef0bdc2c8d0 (resized).jpg
72038EF4-8215-4C19-B733-688FFB33D320 (resized).jpeg
8820CDAA-4B0B-4D67-844D-8D3197E44344 (resized).jpeg
B267A7B9-3222-426E-B14A-09BCED66716E (resized).jpeg
EEEBA8AA-85EA-4EBE-9123-16F1A419FDC4 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6704 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8474 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8443 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8445 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,827 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 317.
#551 5 years ago

159CC876-1499-4ED4-A8CB-A4E93E670CF7 (resized).jpeg159CC876-1499-4ED4-A8CB-A4E93E670CF7 (resized).jpeg

#552 5 years ago
Quoted from haunted1:

Eddie has been in place with two zip ties for a week and fits well. Not super into a lot of figures but like how it looks in this case.

I missed one of these on eBay for $40 plus shipping oh well.

#553 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

toss out the WWF and Batman - plenty of room!

I would but the kids LOVE them. Trust me I tried. One day it’ll happen.

#554 5 years ago

I have had a huge maiden collection for 20 years(skis,helmets,figures,planes,etc) so I just looked in the boxes and saw this one fit. So I am kind a nerd, I started my art career due to their albums in 82 so stoked to have the game.

#555 5 years ago
time to take out wall and expand.

#556 5 years ago

Just bbn installed new flipper armour looks good.

20180504_194106 (resized).jpg20180504_194106 (resized).jpg

20180504_194110 (resized).jpg20180504_194110 (resized).jpg

#557 5 years ago
Quoted from haunted1:

Eddie has been in place with two zip ties for a week and fits well. Not super into a lot of figures but like how it looks in this case.

I think it looks great. If stern can get away with it then so can you!! Lol don’t listen to the figurine haters

#558 5 years ago

I have an extra Killers Eddie if anyone is interested. Once I get my pro I’m going to swap both plastic figures for this one and a Piece of Mind one I have too.2A5E75A4-B291-4505-9CB3-B3D3A42CAEBD (resized).jpeg2A5E75A4-B291-4505-9CB3-B3D3A42CAEBD (resized).jpeg

#559 5 years ago

Got to Cyborg MB tonight. Not sure exactly how I did it. But the game was super fast and intense. Loving this game.

Always feels awesome putting up the GC on a game available to the entire public.

Machine is located at Versus Gameplay in Plano, TX

Versus GameplayVersus Gameplay

Marcus

#560 5 years ago

Removed the pharaoh plastic, cut out a piece of red cadrstock to match the shape, cut out some eyes and the results are great. Removed the bleed over from the target light and lit the eyes. What do you think?
Publication1 (resized).jpgPublication1 (resized).jpg

#561 5 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

I missed one of these on eBay for $40 plus shipping oh well.

I had my eye on eBay and Amazon for 2 weeks. I missed out on some deals. I pulled the trigger for 75.00 new shipped tonight. I anticipate they will keep going up.

#562 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckcasey:

Removed the pharaoh plastic, cut out a piece of red cadrstock to match the shape, cut out some eyes and the results are great. Removed the bleed over from the target light and lit the eyes. What do you think?

Fantastic!

#563 5 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

Got to Cyborg MB tonight. Not sure exactly how I did it. But the game was super fast and intense. Loving this game.
Always feels awesome putting up the GC on a game available to the entire public.
Machine is located at Versus Gameplay in Plano, TX

Marcus

Got Cyborg tonight also...anyone know what mode that is?

#564 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckcasey:

Looks good. I lined the back of the plastic with black duct tape to prevent bleed through.

Did you actually cut holes in the plastic for the eyes? No need to do that if you did.

#565 5 years ago

Mezel Mods has a mod for the Pharaoh eyes on their site.

#566 5 years ago

Anybody got a video link fir the mezel mods eyes?

#568 5 years ago

Thanks, that looks great. How does it mount? The lermods one uses tape.

#569 5 years ago
Quoted from haunted1:

I never buy figures/toys for games as just not a fan.

But, this is the best I have seen by a mile and looks like it was made to go there - better than the Stern figures on the LE.

Can you post some clearer pics of exactly where the cable ties go? Buying one for sure!

#570 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Looks good. I lined the back of the plastic with black duct tape to prevent bleed through.
Did you actually cut holes in the plastic for the eyes? No need to do that if you did.

No, used hole pinch for the plastic stand offs and exacto knife to cut eyes in card stock. Nothing permanent. Super easy except for the bottom right screw. This took about 20 minutes.

#571 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckcasey:

Dude, you’re right. It’s no where to be found but listed on the Stern comparison chart “New CPU mounted line-out audio connector for external amplification”. I hadn’t noticed because I installed a Pinovaters sub-out asap after unboxing. Dang.
Anyone find it ?

The line out is not a 3.5mm plug. Stern sells a headphone jack kit for $99. It plugs into 5 pin connector on the board.

#572 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

The line out is not a 3.5mm plug. Stern sells a headphone jack kit for $99. It plugs into 5 pin connector on the board.

A bit misleading since this has been there on all Spike 2games .. I will get one though would like one for my sub .. pinnovators it is .

#574 5 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

A bit misleading since this has been there on all Spike 2games .. I will get one though would like one for my sub .. pinnovators it is .

Not all. Batman 66, GOTG and Star Wars didn't have the 3.5mm jack either.

#575 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Not all. Batman 66, GOTG and Star Wars didn't have the 3.5mm jack either.

I mean the connector for the headphone kit ... not new .. what would be new is I’d they added the 3.5mm jack!

#576 5 years ago

Member!!!

0505181607_HDR (resized).jpg0505181607_HDR (resized).jpg

#577 5 years ago

Woohoo...Picked up my Iron Maiden in Allentown last night. Unboxing party coming shortly. Pictures to follow.

#578 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckcasey:

Man that looks sick dude!! Love it!

#579 5 years ago

Up the IRONS!

IMG_0922 (resized).JPGIMG_0922 (resized).JPG

#580 5 years ago
Quoted from Jpp718:

Up the IRONS!

Congrats!!

#581 5 years ago

Just brought mine home last night. Just bashing away I seem to get a lot of multi balls and it's fun. I'm not sure how to start different modes yet. What does everyone think of code so far?

#582 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Just brought mine home last night. Just bashing away I seem to get a lot of multi balls and it's fun. I'm not sure how to start different modes yet. What does everyone think of code so far?

There are bugs and polish that is needed for sure but from what I understand, Keith is aware of most of them and they are working to hash it all out. The code support 'seems' to be the best I've ever seen from stern; proof will be in the pudding, however - so we shall see if it all gets ironed out (pun intended). As for rules, top notch some of the best in pinball. Fantastic rules and code out of the gate.

#583 5 years ago

Any bets on when someone releases a mod for the metal ball returns from the ramps? Something to stop balls from jumping the rail and going down the drain would be awesome Seems to happen less than 20% here, and mostly on the left side, but it’s brutal right after a hit in Flight of Icarus!

#584 5 years ago

My Cinco de Maiden party was a hit, a guest crushed it. I had been drinking so not even sure what mode this image was from but I hadn’t seen it until this point.

DFFE11B0-8FE2-4372-AF5F-D612A8B8F45B (resized).jpegDFFE11B0-8FE2-4372-AF5F-D612A8B8F45B (resized).jpeg

6178B703-A0C0-428F-86BA-64B9FD2F4635 (resized).jpeg6178B703-A0C0-428F-86BA-64B9FD2F4635 (resized).jpeg

#585 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckcasey:

I had been drinking so not even sure what mode this image was from but I hadn’t seen it until this point.

Nice - a "Two Minutes to Midnight" image.

#586 5 years ago

Anyone make any custom cards yet?
Since we have plenty of Eddies, I think some hairy chested band member ones would be great!
Just kiddin....you can never have enough Eddies.

#587 5 years ago

Going to PC my pro. Ordered a few swatches. I like either the red or orange. The pic doesn't show it well,.but it has a Metallica flake/sparkle in it. It's from the prismatic illusion family, illusion orange and illusion red. Leaning toward orange.

What do you think?

Resized95201805069521004995227 (resized).jpgResized95201805069521004995227 (resized).jpg

#588 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Going to PC my pro. Ordered a few swatches. I like either the red or orange. The pic doesn't show it well,.but it has a Metallica flake/sparkle in it. It's from the prismatic illusion family, illusion orange and illusion red. Leaning toward orange.
What do you think?

Orange

#589 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

What do you think?

With the amount of red already in the side art, I'm liking the Orange.
1 Orange
0 Red
0 Yellow

#590 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

What do you think?

I agree, I’m liking the orange too.

#591 5 years ago

Go with Orange brother

#592 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

What do you think?

Orange! I think that would look pretty slick.

#593 5 years ago

Black nickel.

#594 5 years ago

Has anyone noticed there left pop bumper not lighting up. You can check in test menu there is a top and right but no left. Programming issue I'm guessing yes the bulbs good and that's as far as I got didn't really feel like pulling playfield up.

#595 5 years ago
Quoted from defonze88:

Has anyone noticed there left pop bumper not lighting up. You can check in test menu there is a top and right but no left. Programming issue I'm guessing yes the bulbs good and that's as far as I got didn't really feel like pulling playfield up.

Mine lights when the ball hits it.

#596 5 years ago
Quoted from defonze88:

I believe that pop has a flasher in it.

#597 5 years ago

...beat me to it by 4 seconds...

#598 5 years ago

See ask and you shall receive who's better then You guys..

#599 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

What do you think?

Orange FTW!

#600 5 years ago

Look. Have any of you assholes ever rode in the back of an ambulance to the PL party with Lermods?
No? Ok then. Just asking.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Wanted
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

There are 15,827 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 317.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.