(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 5,765 posts
  • 540 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Graysonsdad
  • Topic is favorited by 238 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,438 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Posts.pdf (PDF preview)
D06DFAF9-C9FA-4AE6-B41D-ECF13BAEAC89 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8775 (resized).jpg
6800B234-1E17-4913-81AA-6A7FF6F57C6A (resized).jpeg
20191124_130422 (resized).jpg
20191124_130127 (resized).jpg
20191124_130447 (resized).jpg
20191123_154323 (resized).jpg
20191124_130314 (resized).jpg
20191124_130456 (resized).jpg
BD782730-92DB-4C22-B93E-D7922DFC3CC7.jpeg
511D84DC-3A00-489E-91E6-39A15A79F69C.jpeg
E7208D41-7B9C-4559-A5AD-CB2CCF53B505 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5828 (resized).jpg
20191112_231317 (resized).jpg
20191112_231309 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5765 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 116.
#5751 13 days ago

I have a busted bottom left slingshot rod. It broke where the nut chiseled into the rod and sawed the thing in two. I have ordered, what i thought, were the right rod from both Marco and then Pinball Life, both to wide to screw into the playfield. Any ideas what the right size replacement is? I figure 2 inches is the correct length per my measurements of it but not sure the diameter.

#5752 12 days ago

Where can one buy that Anubis figure detailed exactly the way you have? Looks friggin awesome! Will that bolt right up to an LE?

Quoted from kimzone:

this time last year i went out bought Iron maiden premium 2nd NIB it has been very reliable only thing gone wrong with machine broken ramp now there had been 6673 total plays on Iron Maiden[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

6800B234-1E17-4913-81AA-6A7FF6F57C6A (resized).jpeg
#5753 12 days ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Where can one buy that Anubis figure detailed exactly the way you have? Looks friggin awesome! Will that bolt right up to an LE?
[quoted image]

He painted that one himself using the 3D one I sell. There are a bunch of different ways people have painted and/or age-washed them to their personal taste in the main thread...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-anubis-3d-character-for-left-ramp/page/5#post-5063377

There are a bunch of cool ideas in that thread if you don't want to leave it with the stock sandstone/gold look.

I also almost have the 3D columns and torches done for that area:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-3d-columns-with-torches-to-go-with-3d-anubis

#5754 12 days ago

I thought that was yours Pin Monk. Looks really sweet detailed out by a skilled hand. I’ll be ordering one from you shortly. Those columns look promising as well, you do great work The colored insert lenses I bought from you are the cat’s meow

Quoted from vireland:

He painted that one himself using the 3D one I sell. There are a bunch of different ways people have painted and/or age-washed them to their personal taste in the main thread...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-anubis-3d-character-for-left-ramp/page/5#post-5063377
There are a bunch of cool ideas in that thread if you don't want to leave it with the stock sandstone/gold look.
I also almost have the 3D columns and torches done for that area:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-3d-columns-with-torches-to-go-with-3d-anubis

#5755 11 days ago
Quoted from DJY2J:

I have a busted bottom left slingshot rod. It broke where the nut chiseled into the rod and sawed the thing in two. I have ordered, what i thought, were the right rod from both Marco and then Pinball Life, both to wide to screw into the playfield. Any ideas what the right size replacement is? I figure 2 inches is the correct length per my measurements of it but not sure the diameter.

What do you mean by slingshot rod? Can you post a picture?

#5756 9 days ago
Quoted from darkryder:

[quoted image]

hello there
i order it from VIRELAND he really does some awesome mods for machine i hand paint Anubis figure i look on pinside

#5757 6 days ago

I don't have my game yet my Premium is showing up this week but my daughter already painted the Anubis upgrade in anticipation for the arrival. I can't wait to install it in my new Iron Maiden Pinball

IMG_8775 (resized).jpg
#5758 6 days ago
Quoted from arkin:

I don't have my game yet my Premium is showing up this week but my daughter already painted the Anubis upgrade in anticipation for the arrival. I can't wait to install it in my new Iron Maiden Pinball [quoted image]

Wow, what a great job on the detailing! Super-clean lines! I love seeing what people do to customize theirs!

I'm not sure if she realized it, but there are 3 gems on a square area "weighting" the head dress on each side at the ends where it lays over the chest band.

#5759 6 days ago
Quoted from vireland:

Wow, what a great job on the detailing! Super-clean lines! I love seeing what people do to customize theirs!
I'm not sure if she realized it, but there are 3 gems on a square area "weighting" the head dress on each side at the ends where it lays over the chest band.

Didn't see those thanks so much Pin Monk! Keep up the amazing work, I am a huge fan of your work.

#5760 6 days ago
Quoted from arkin:

Didn't see those thanks so much Pin Monk! Keep up the amazing work, I am a huge fan of your work.

Thanks. The Maiden 3D columns and torches are FINALLY done and will go to a couple pinsiders for field testing before I sell them. Mounting was a total pain to get right and because of the way the Prem/LE Anubis moves and the columns mount, I'll have to have a discrete set for Pro and another for Prem/LE that will have slightly different mounting and a clipped left column base for the Prem/LE to allow Anubis movement.

It's been worth the effort, though. I've spent enough time with the 3D ones now that the plastic ones look wrong now.

#5761 6 days ago
Quoted from arkin:

I don't have my game yet my Premium is showing up this week but my daughter already painted the Anubis upgrade in anticipation for the arrival. I can't wait to install it in my new Iron Maiden Pinball [quoted image]

That’s great work! Great pin too, congrats!

#5762 3 days ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

What do you mean by slingshot rod? Can you post a picture?

Bottom one. By the 02

D06DFAF9-C9FA-4AE6-B41D-ECF13BAEAC89 (resized).jpeg
#5763 3 days ago
Quoted from DJY2J:

Bottom one. By the 02[quoted image]

Dang, haven't broken one of those posts unless I was taking something apart. Of course the new manuals don't show the different posts used. Attached is a sheet from Metallica, shows all of the different sizes and part numbers. I believe this is the one you need, but double check your measurements. https://www.pinballlife.com/machine-poststud-530-5012-02.html

Posts.pdf
#5764 3 days ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

Dang, haven't broken one of those posts unless I was taking something apart. Of course the new manuals don't show the different posts used. Attached is a sheet from Metallica, shows all of the different sizes and part numbers. I believe this is the one you need, but double check your measurements. https://www.pinballlife.com/machine-poststud-530-5012-02.html[quoted image]

Great! Thanks. I’ll take a look and do some comparing. I broke it twisting the nut off. Or attempting to. For some reason it was stuck on the post and twisting the nut sliced the post in two with the nut still intact to the post after. Weird. I had removed it before and was careful to not put it back in too tight. Guess not

#5765 2 days ago

I wonder if someone with pinbrowser knowledge could help me out. I'm computer illiterate but I own a pro and I'd like to swap out Can I Play with Madness for Dont Stop Me Now by Queen. Both tracks are within a second or two of eachother. I dont really like Can I Play with Madness and I dont have a premium so it never gets played anyway. Would someone be willing to send me a file with the swap?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
There are 5765 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 116.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside