(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,840 posts
  • 1,050 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 minutes ago by Kawydud
  • Topic is favorited by 499 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_6debbf1e (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_dbcfac75 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_b6c829e3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-ADV_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-INTRO_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_Intro-Prem-MED (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_ADV-Prem (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.07.15_834b23a7 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 18.08.28_c85b3c64 (resized).jpg
20240420_170649 (resized).jpg
20240420_170609 (resized).jpg
20240420_171019 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 6.01.36 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,840 posts in this topic. You are on page 114 of 317.
#5651 4 years ago

Where can I find a list of rubber ring sizes?

#5652 4 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Where can I find a list of rubber ring sizes?

Screenshot_20191101-092739_Drive (resized).jpgScreenshot_20191101-092739_Drive (resized).jpg
#5653 4 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

[quoted image]

Thanks. .

#5654 4 years ago

Anyone know where to buy one of these Iron Maiden keychains or have one to sell? Send PM, thanks.

11E162B7-9E33-417E-AF90-5E5083C636E0 (resized).jpeg11E162B7-9E33-417E-AF90-5E5083C636E0 (resized).jpeg37C4B4E4-71C1-4FEE-A82F-677B96C70A73 (resized).jpeg37C4B4E4-71C1-4FEE-A82F-677B96C70A73 (resized).jpeg54C9BC3A-4CD6-476B-A622-69610EC74D56 (resized).jpeg54C9BC3A-4CD6-476B-A622-69610EC74D56 (resized).jpeg
#5655 4 years ago

A friend has a Pro and the captive ball post (the ball that is attached to the post from below the PF) keeps coming off. We have hammered back on and it comes off after a dozen or so games. Before we epoxy it on, is there a better solution or fix?

#5656 4 years ago
Quoted from izzy:

A friend has a Pro and the captive ball post (the ball that is attached to the post from below the PF) keeps coming off. We have hammered back on and it comes off after a dozen or so games. Before we epoxy it on, is there a better solution or fix?

Call Stern. 1-800-kickers. They sent us two replacements when both the newton balls on the Premium came off.

#5657 4 years ago

I have an odd problem on my IM Pro. Any time I am playing a multiplayer game, once the 2nd player starts their first ball, the following callouts will start to be randomly emitted:

"Well.... I'm WAIIIIIITTTTTING!"
"Are you dead or something?"

I would assume these would be what you would get if you just let the ball sit in the shooter lane, but I get these callouts at random points during the game. They don't seem to come when some mode has just been achieved or anything, just randomly. They never occur on a single player game.

I think this may have started when I put in a clear shooter lane protector, because sometimes the game will try to autoplunge a ball after I already manually plunged it, and THIS behavior started after I put in the clear protector.

This doesn't really impact gameplay at all, just seems to be an annoyance and I don't think it's supposed to work that way. Anyone have any ideas?

#5658 4 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

I have an odd problem on my IM Pro. Any time I am playing a multiplayer game, once the 2nd player starts their first ball, the following callouts will start to be randomly emitted:
I would assume these would be what you would get if you just let the ball sit in the shooter lane, but I get these callouts at random points during the game. They don't seem to come when some mode has just been achieved or anything, just randomly. They never occur on a single player game.
I think this may have started when I put in a clear shooter lane protector, because sometimes the game will try to autoplunge a ball after I already manually plunged it, and THIS behavior started after I put in the clear protector.
This doesn't really impact gameplay at all, just seems to be an annoyance and I don't think it's supposed to work that way. Anyone have any ideas?

Maybe the clear shooter lane protector is catching the shooter lane switch and making it think there is a ball in the lane?

#5659 4 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

100% due to the shooter lane protector. It must be covering part of the switch causing the game to think a ball is sitting there.

Can you take a picture?

Possibly you bent the switch as you installed and the protector isn't the issue, but now something is causing the switch to be active.

Take a closer look.

#5660 4 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

Quoted from Meegis:

100% due to the shooter lane protector. It must be covering part of the switch causing the game to think a ball is sitting there.
Can you take a picture?
Possibly you bent the switch as you installed and the protector isn't the issue, but now something is causing the switch to be active.
Take a closer look.

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. It doesn't APPEAR that the switch is blocked, but I will look at it more closely tonight after I get home.

#5661 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Call Stern. 1-800-kickers. They sent us two replacements when both the newton balls on the Premium came off.

thanks, i passed on the info.

#5662 4 years ago

I recently installed the Iron Maiden ramp decals created by Tilt Graphics. The decal installation went fairly easy after negotiating the curves and imperfections of the ramps.

The decal material is made of the heavy vinyl that is used for the game blades that can be purchased from Tilt Graphics as well. The graphics and theme of the decals really fit into the Iron Maiden pinball world. Tilt Graphics makes great products for the pinball community.

Blog Post :
https://pinballsupernova.wordpress.com/2019/11/07/mods-tilt-graphics-iron-maiden-ramp-decals-overview-and-review-video/

YouTube Video :

Iron Maiden Ramp Decals (resized).jpgIron Maiden Ramp Decals (resized).jpgLeft Ramp 1 (resized).jpgLeft Ramp 1 (resized).jpgOverview (resized).jpgOverview (resized).jpgRamp Decals (resized).jpgRamp Decals (resized).jpgRight Ramp 3 (resized).jpgRight Ramp 3 (resized).jpg
#5663 4 years ago

I did spot these but the design doesn't really blow what's left of my hair back. My thoughts are that despite being heavier vinyl decals, in those particularly extra heavy traffic areas the decals won't last the punishment.

#5664 4 years ago

I gave up on the videos after 35 seconds of intro.

#5665 4 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

I did spot these but the design doesn't really blow what's left of my hair back. My thoughts are that despite being heavier vinyl decals, in those particularly extra heavy traffic areas the decals won't last the punishment.

I also like the look of plain metal ramps too. Metal ramps are an upgrade over plastic ones so leave the stickers for trying to cover up plastic.

#5666 4 years ago
Quoted from roar:

I gave up on the videos after 35 seconds of intro.

Cool, for the next video I will be sure to make the intros longer for you.....

#5667 4 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

I also like the look of plian metal ramps too. Metal ramps are an upgrade over plastic ones so leave the stickers for trying to cover up plastic.

Yep, totally agree!! And it's also relevant to mention that the decals on plastic ramps are underneath the ramp for a reason

#5668 4 years ago

Slight digression. I met Riggs at com-icon. I had him sign his book and I took some pictures. Here they are!

51523E30-95F9-4F98-A4BA-60C9641A1F62 (resized).jpeg51523E30-95F9-4F98-A4BA-60C9641A1F62 (resized).jpeg18F5FD16-04BF-4F40-A3DD-2B653BFE2715 (resized).jpeg18F5FD16-04BF-4F40-A3DD-2B653BFE2715 (resized).jpeg7769214B-28AD-43DE-897E-095F2FF41F95 (resized).jpeg7769214B-28AD-43DE-897E-095F2FF41F95 (resized).jpegA3C5C5BE-EB4A-4D09-B4C4-DF22B6C46AF1 (resized).jpegA3C5C5BE-EB4A-4D09-B4C4-DF22B6C46AF1 (resized).jpeg40FFC09D-A76F-4DE9-8533-2F045CD253F5 (resized).jpeg40FFC09D-A76F-4DE9-8533-2F045CD253F5 (resized).jpegDB9323E1-084E-4FC6-B714-D154DC3C6E26 (resized).jpegDB9323E1-084E-4FC6-B714-D154DC3C6E26 (resized).jpeg
#5669 4 years ago

Not sure what happened, but I was getting the Trooper card almost every game, and now I haven't been able to collect it in like a week!

Am I overthinking it? What's the best strategy to get the SJP?

I've had a couple of games now where Trooper is the only thing standing between me and Number of the Beast, so it's kind of sucking hard that I can't get it!

#5670 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Not sure what happened, but I was getting the Trooper card almost every game, and now I haven't been able to collect it in like a week!
Am I overthinking it? What's the best strategy to get the SJP?
I've had a couple of games now where Trooper is the only thing standing between me and Number of the Beast, so it's kind of sucking hard that I can't get it!

I seem to have the best success hitting the super jackpot with a "late" left flipper shot to the center ramp so it deflects off the right outside into the lane and hits the target. I can do it in just a few tries (and there are many when you're in Trooper multiball).

#5671 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I seem to have the best success hitting the super jackpot with a "late" left flipper shot to the center ramp so it deflects off the right outside into the lane and hits the target. I can do it in just a few tries (and there are many when you're in Trooper multiball).

Maybe I wasn't asking clearly. My issue is I can't even figure out how to light or collect the SJP for Trooper.

I thought I did it by hitting a few blue shots before, bit now I'm lost.

Read the rule sheet, but still wasn't clear on it. Sounds like you got the drops twice and it's ready to collect, but did that, and nothing.

#5672 4 years ago

Maybe I wasn't asking clearly. My issue is I can't even figure out how to light or collect the SJP for Trooper.
Read the rule sheet, but still wasn't clear on it. Sounds like you got the drops twice and it's ready to collect, but did that, and nothing.

Trooper MB.. collect jackpots on the lit shots... SJP will light in upper dead-end shot. Jackpots that had been collected will re-light with new color, at +1x value. First jackpots are blue.. second are green.. third are an orange color.. and goes from there.

#5673 4 years ago

Oh, right. Yeah, you just have to clear the blue shots, then they change color, repeat. I don't *think* you have to clear them all to light SJP before the color change, but I haven't really paid attention.

#5674 4 years ago

You can also light it more quickly by clearing the drops and hitting the center ramp target (you'll hear "fire the canon!" or "Canon ready"). This also adds a ball. Tipp: Clear the drops and trap up. Shoot shots (other than the center ramp - I work on other jackpots and revive if I need it) until you're down to one ball and quickly hit the center shot. Adds a ball and loads super.

#5675 4 years ago

You have to collect 3 jackpots in order to light the super. The obvious way to collect them is to hit the lit shots, but if you clear the drops during multiball then hit the bullseye target it will collect 1-3 jackpots depending on the accuracy of your shot.

#5676 4 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

You have to collect 3 jackpots in order to light the super. The obvious way to collect them is to hit the lit shots, but if you clear the drops during multiball then hit the bullseye target it will collect 1-3 jackpots depending on the accuracy of your shot.

That must be what I'm doing when I'm believing it is clearing the drops that is doing the trick to light the super.

#5677 4 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

By clear the drops, do you mean sweeping, or just getting all three down over more than one shot?

Pretty sure I did the latter twice during Trooper today, and I didn't get SJP lit at the center ramp.

Also, how many lit shots do you need? I usually hot 3-4 blue shots.

I just find the objectives to the MB to be unclear. All the other modes/goals in the game are very clear, but I'm just not getting Trooper.

#5678 4 years ago

By clear the drops, do you mean sweeping, or just getting all three down over more than one shot?
Pretty sure I did the latter twice during Trooper today, and I didn't get SJP lit at the center ramp.
Also, how many lit shots do you need? I usually hot 3-4 blue shots.
I just find the objectives to the MB to be unclear. All the other modes/goals in the game are very clear, but I'm just not getting Trooper.

When Trooper MB starts go for the three drops right away when the post releases them at the start. Then shoot the Center ramp once that's lit. Then the super should be lit on the upper right. Just concentrate on hitting that with either of the left flippers.

#5679 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

When Trooper MB starts go for the three drops right away when the post releases them at the start. Then shoot the Center ramp once that's lit. Then the super should be lit on the upper right. Just concentrate on hitting that with either of the left flippers.

Upper right?

#5680 4 years ago

Yes. The trooper Super Jackpot uses the super jackpot insert pictured here
IM-Premium-Detail-06a (resized).jpgIM-Premium-Detail-06a (resized).jpg

#5681 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Yes. The trooper Super Jackpot uses the super jackpot insert pictured here
[quoted image]

That's an odd choice of camera angle to show the super jackpot. You don't even have the target in frame lol.
As soon as I get my add a ball I focus on the super and just let balls drain until the ball save is over or I hit my target.

Screenshot_20191109-224300 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20191109-224300 (resized).jpg
#5682 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

That's an odd choice of camera angle to show the super jackpot. You don't even have the target in frame lol.
As soon as I get my add a ball I focus on the super and just let balls drain until the ball save is over or I hit my target.[quoted image]

I just got it... I hit the stand ups, but then I couldn't get that right shot. Never really hit it that often. Not sure if it's my game, or generally a super tough shot
Then I just went for lit shots, and eventually collected it.

If you go for lit shots rather than the drop targets, how many do you have to hit to light the SJP?

#5683 4 years ago

Iron Maiden Premium Pinball - 676,695,000 (PB) -

This was the best game I've ever had on Iron Maiden. I only had one more card to collect to battle the beast. I also got to see the Can I Play With Madness MB, that is awarded from the collection of the third tomb treasure. I can't get enough of this game when you are feeling the shots. The full stream from this is on my Twitch past streams.

#5684 4 years ago

Very first ball... Probably the best ball I've had on this game.

And then... Drain, drain, drain!

Had Cyborg and 2M2M collected. One shot away from Mummy, and missing Trooper as usual.

IMG_20191111_014208 (resized).jpgIMG_20191111_014208 (resized).jpg
#5685 4 years ago

That’s awesome man .. my anxiety levels max out when I Cyborg lol .. sorry for the upside down

FC8A2A87-2160-41F2-B299-8AA95437554B (resized).jpegFC8A2A87-2160-41F2-B299-8AA95437554B (resized).jpeg
#5686 4 years ago
Quoted from HC2016:

That’s awesome man .. my anxiety levels max out when I Cyborg lol .. sorry for the upside down[quoted image]

While we are sharing our personal bests...
This is the only time I didnt choke on cyborg mb (scored over 150m)

20191024_160034 (resized).jpg20191024_160034 (resized).jpg
#5687 4 years ago

To put some clarity into Trooper mb, as a lot of the above posts have some of the information.

Trooper generally starts with 3 balls. However you can have it start with 4 balls under the right circumstances, namely that you have 2 balls locked AND Mummy mb is ready to start at the captive ball. By hitting the captive ball then ricocheting into the left orbit lock shot - you will start with 4 balls.

To light the SJP you need to 'score' a number of lit jackpot shots. This can either be by hitting the shots themselves, or by using the cannon. Once a jackpot is collected, the shot will unlight until you progress up a level.

To progress up a level of jackpots you can either collect the SJP, OR collect ALL of the 'normal' jackpots.

To light the cannon shot you must knock down all of the drop targets, it doesn't have to be a sweep, in fact if you start Trooper with only one drop standing you will only need to hit that target. Once all 3 are down it will light the centre ramp. Depending on whether you hit the bullseye, inner, or outer target it will 'score' 3, 2, or 1 jackpot shots. This appears to be random, thus it's beneficial to hit the easier lit shots normally, and use the cannon for the harder shots (Lower spinner & loops for example).

The first time, and only the first time, you fire the cannon you get an add-a-ball.

Once you progress up a level the cannon becomes available again (by hitting all 3 drop targets) and the colours of the shots change up and all of them relight. (Colour progression is BGYOR)

It is possible to get the Lv2 Eddie Card in 2 ways, either have all of the jackpot shots at Lv3 OR collect a Lv5 SJP. Just last week I collected a Lv2 Eddie card before collecting the Lv1, by not collecting a SJP.

#5688 4 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

To put some clarity into Trooper mb, as a lot of the above posts have some of the information.
Trooper generally starts with 3 balls. However you can have it start with 4 balls under the right circumstances, namely that you have 2 balls locked AND Mummy mb is ready to start at the captive ball. By hitting the captive ball then ricocheting into the left orbit lock shot - you will start with 4 balls.
To light the SJP you need to 'score' a number of lit jackpot shots. This can either be by hitting the shots themselves, or by using the cannon. Once a jackpot is collected, the shot will unlight until you progress up a level.
To progress up a level of jackpots you can either collect the SJP, OR collect ALL of the 'normal' jackpots.
To light the cannon shot you must knock down all of the drop targets, it doesn't have to be a sweep, in fact if you start Trooper with only one drop standing you will only need to hit that target. Once all 3 are down it will light the centre ramp. Depending on whether you hit the bullseye, inner, or outer target it will 'score' 3, 2, or 1 jackpot shots. This appears to be random, thus it's beneficial to hit the easier lit shots normally, and use the cannon for the harder shots (Lower spinner & loops for example).
The first time, and only the first time, you fire the cannon you get an add-a-ball.
Once you progress up a level the cannon becomes available again (by hitting all 3 drop targets) and the colours of the shots change up and all of them relight. (Colour progression is BGYOR)
It is possible to get the Lv2 Eddie Card in 2 ways, either have all of the jackpot shots at Lv3 OR collect a Lv5 SJP. Just last week I collected a Lv2 Eddie card before collecting the Lv1, by not collecting a SJP.

This is one of the reasons I love this game. I mean just look at how deep and thought out the rules are just on The Trooper multiball. Sure you can just keep the balls in play and hope for the best but you can also approach it strategically. I also love how you can stack modes with trooper or mummy multiball. When you get a good ball going in this game it is so satisfying and the shots just seem to flow together.

#5689 4 years ago

Unfortunately, this is how my games usually pan out.
Great first ball followed by garbage, garbage, garbage.

20191111_112959 (resized).jpg20191111_112959 (resized).jpg20191111_113117 (resized).jpg20191111_113117 (resized).jpg20191111_113157 (resized).jpg20191111_113157 (resized).jpg20191111_113347 (resized).jpg20191111_113347 (resized).jpg
#5690 4 years ago

Little observation as I'm looking into why the power in my flippers seem to be off when hitting that centre ramp shot.

The bumper pad (part 545-5428-00) is different than in any of my other Stern games. The pad usually has a cone shaped tip, but the one installed on my Maiden is thinner and flat, making it much easier to install, but definitely feels more flimsy.

Is this some sort of corner cutting that Stern has done recently, or is this a bumper pad specific to this game (seems unlikely).

I have some extra pads (with the cones) but wasn't sure if I should install them since the game is using different ones. Metallica uses the same flipper mechs as Maiden, and in the extra assembly I have, it has the cone pad installed.

Also, any tips on installing those pads? I did replace them on another game, and I remember it was like fitting an elephant through the eye of a needle!

#5691 4 years ago

Replaced these flimsy pads that Stern put in, with proper cone shaped thicker ones, and on my first game I was right at Number of the Beast. Just had to time out the last 20 seconds of 2M2M!

Sooooooo close!

IMG_20191111_233814 (resized).jpgIMG_20191111_233814 (resized).jpgIMG_20191111_233915 (resized).jpgIMG_20191111_233915 (resized).jpgIMG_20191111_232128 (resized).jpgIMG_20191111_232128 (resized).jpg
#5692 4 years ago

Gonna be shopping out my IMDN this week. 1st time owning a pin with metal ramps. So, what are we cleaning the ramps with?

#5693 4 years ago

Replaced these flimsy pads that Stern put in, with proper cone shaped thicker ones, and on my first game I was right at Number of the Beast. Just had to time out the last 20 seconds of 2M2M!
Sooooooo close![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where do these go? Can you feel a difference in game play?

#5694 4 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

They go on the flipper assembly, rubber stop for the linkage.
Annotation 2019-11-12 130813 (resized).pngAnnotation 2019-11-12 130813 (resized).png

https://www.pinballlife.com/sternsegadata-east-rubber-bumper-pluggrommet.html

#5695 4 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

I feel like it plays slightly less "clanky", which makes sense since the other rubber pads are more flimsy and shift.

Not sure why Stern made this change. None of my other Stern games have these. I still have to replace the upper flippers.

#5696 4 years ago

I feel like it plays slightly less "clanky", which makes sense since the other rubber pads are more flimsy and shift.
Not sure why Stern made this change. None of my other Stern games have these. I still have to replace the upper flippers.

Just shows the lengths Gary will go to save pennies.

#5697 4 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Just shows the lengths Gary will go to save pennies.

It's crazy! There cost is probably $0.05 per rubber or less. The "cheap" one was already looking pretty battered on a game that has been lightly played.

#5698 4 years ago

Sooooooo close![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I wonder if this is the cause of the "clunking" on the upper right flipper. I basically thought it was because the assembly was very close to the cabinet and it's echoing, but these could be a contributing factor. I might change them and see if it stops that too.

#5699 4 years ago

It's crazy! There cost is probably $0.05 per rubber or less. The "cheap" one was already looking pretty battered on a game that has been lightly played.

In quantities? I would be shocked if Stern was saving more than .02 per piece with that change. I mean around GoT's release they shaved the THICKNESS of the plastic drop target shelves by like 1/16" or less, making them fail more, to save a fraction of a penny each. But it adds up when you do this all over the whole machine.

#5700 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I wonder if this is the cause of the "clunking" on the upper right flipper. I basically thought it was because the assembly was very close to the cabinet and it's echoing, but these could be a contributing factor. I might change them and see if it stops that too.

I have that exact same issue on the upper right. I'll try to get it replaced this week and report back.

I'm feel like the thicker, sturdier rubber pad not only dampens the sound a bit, bit also makes flipping less clunky, possibly even snappier.

Give it a try and let me know if you agree.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Merrimack, NH
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Wanted
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 15,840 posts in this topic. You are on page 114 of 317.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club/page/114 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.