Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Pugsley
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Post here if you still have not had you account verified!

I realize that at some point this might become a hot topic and thus you wont be able to post! In that case you will just have to wait to post in this exclusive club!

#2 6 years ago

Dam I'm never part of the cool kids club...sorry I'll leave

#3 6 years ago

Trying to determine if I wish to stay here.

#4 6 years ago

Here is what we post to people via feedback threads if they request to be verified:

Hi there.
    I've pasted all the verification info below for you. Let us know if you have any further questions.
    In order to complete your account verification, we need you to do one of the following:
    1) You can get verified via PayPal Authentication. Pinside will not see personal information.
    2) You can get verified by making a donation to Pinside. Pinside will not see personal information.
    3) If you know another verified pinsider, you can send a verification request to another verified pinsider and have them vouch for you.
    4) You can get verified by providing your full name, a valid email address & phone number in this thread. Personal info will not be shared with anyone outside Pinside staff.
    Please see this link to get an overview of all the ways to get verified.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-account-verification
    Thanks!

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pugsley:

Post here if you still have not had you account verified!
    I realize that at some point this might become a hot topic and thus you wont be able to post! In that case you will just have to wait to post in this exclusive club!

As a 5 year Pinside member with over 600 posts made, all you had to do is ask. Sorry for ruining your club

#6 6 years ago

Ha! Now I'm Verified and out of the club. I didn't make this thread to get verified just curious who else isn't!

Oh well now I can enjoy posting more again. There have been about 3 instances so far that I havent been able to post, and all of them were to post jokes so its no loss.

#7 6 years ago

Checking in. Woot woot, i'm finally in a club. Since pugsley is officially out, I'll take over as the club leader

#8 6 years ago

What? Another 5yr member who is not verified? Scandalous!

#9 6 years ago

Saw this post and just had to check it out!

But alas, it looks to be an ever shrink group!
    -David Doney

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from TrashMeister:

Saw this post and just had to check it out!

But alas, it looks to be an ever shrink group!
    -David Doney

You got that right, mr. Pinsider since Feb 2013.

#11 6 years ago
    Quoted from jewboyflowerhead:

Checking in. Woot woot, i'm finally in a club. Since pugsley is officially out, I'll take over as the club leader

Ha ha. Your out. Next...

#12 6 years ago

I paid two (2) verification amounts by credit card. After asking the admins for assistance (and them acknowledging the message), the issue has not been corrected in over a month.

#13 6 years ago
    Quoted from interpleader:

I paid two (2) verification amounts by credit card. After asking the admins for assistance (and them acknowledging the message), the issue has not been corrected in over a month.

Sorry about that, I'll contact you in your ModFeedback thread asap!

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from jewboyflowerhead:

Since pugsley is officially out, I'll take over as the club leader

Well now that you're out, looks like I'm president. Let's make unverified accounts great again!

#15 6 years ago
    Quoted from Circus_Animal:

Well now that you're out, looks like I'm president. Let's make unverified accounts great again!

Nope, you are now also verified and are hereby kicked out of the club.

#16 6 years ago

Well I guess I am now the President. Shortly, I will publish a list of rules that will need to be followed as long as I am President.

#17 6 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

As a 5 year Pinside member with over 600 posts made, all you had to do is ask. Sorry for ruining your club

I'm impressed. Only been here 6 months but can never seem to find threads I can even post in! Clearly Pugsley has put some time in.

#18 6 years ago

From now on, the official language of Pinside will be Swedish
    Hallå

#19 6 years ago

All flippersalget måste gå igenom mig först

#20 6 years ago

Jag får lov att besöka någons samling och spela så länge som jag gillar även om jag inte är inbjuden

#21 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mank:

All flippersalget måste gå igenom mig först

Is this Swedish for: "All your flipper are belong to us"?

#22 6 years ago

Overifierade medlemmar hjälper mig att flytta och transportera flipperspelare gratis

#23 6 years ago

All the long time people who just got verified should deactivate in protest. Screw validation.

#24 6 years ago
    Quoted from Marvin:

All the long time people who just got verified should deactivate in protest. Screw validation.

Jealous?

#25 6 years ago

Not in the slightest, I'm not sheeple.

#26 6 years ago
    Quoted from Marvin:

Done.

#27 6 years ago

This is some of the funniest crap I've seen on Pinside in a LONG time.

#28 6 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

This is some of the funniest crap I've seen on Pinside in a LONG time.

Haha ya it is. Validation is so simple but some people feel the need to lead the revolt against the masses and refuse to validate then bitch when they can't post everywhere.

#29 6 years ago

Jag går ner som president, eftersom jag nu har ett litet tag i mitt namn

The Presidency of the Unverified Club (and the language of Pinside) is up for grabs as I have now been verified. Thank you all for your support these past 27 hours.

#30 6 years ago

I didn't start this thread to get verified nor was a mad I was not verified. I figured there are others out there that can get by with an unverified account and figured id start this to see who else did this.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unverified-club-members-only and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.