Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by jrivelli
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
image.jpg

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago

THIS is my last post here. Good luck, I hope you find what you're looking for.

#52 5 years ago

Jalpert - My post was in response to the moderator's comment. And still, you cannot refrain from commenting. Attacked/harassed... call it what you want.

BTW - Thanks to the people who supported me with the thumbs up votes.

#53 5 years ago
Quoted from gac:

That is fine. But I will not tolerate someone insulting me for no reason either. Please refer to jalpert's unsolicited second post in this thread with the three thumbs down votes. Also see my response with the one thumbs up vote. In my opinion, I addressed his insulting and insinuating, unfounded comments in a civil manner. Apparantly, however, he still wasn't satisfied with my response and continued with his own personal agenda.

I agree with you that jalpert's post was not very nice, but your response was downright vicious.

#54 5 years ago

See if you can get it for high 2's or mid 2's. Sounds like a great project to work on your repair and cosmetic skills. Maybe flip it if you don't like it. With all the time that will need to go into the game I don't think you'll make too much, but should be fun!

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside