(Topic ID: 299442)

Unresolved issue with Pinball_Basement - No communication (resolved)

By ForceFlow

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by ForceFlow
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinball_Basement.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 2 years ago

I will reprint your label and reship your mpu. I don't have any open mpus to ship right now so I'm not sure what happened there

I'm glad you brought the fixture, but also a bit salty that you undid all your price drops on the item you couldn't sell locally and hiked the price back up 300 dollars.

#5 2 years ago

I will be scaling the business back a bit this month, concentrating on products that are more in demand and not moving onto stocking the next tier of items until I'm stocked ahead of that set of products.

#10 2 years ago

To be honest, working with you gives me anxiety. Everyone I talked to at Allentown was happy to be there and excited for the weekend, except for you. When talking with you, there was lots of frustration and eye rolls. I told you ahead of time I would use sales to pay for the item, I offered to pay you when my credit card sales came in when you wanted your cash right away, but you didn't like that, so you had to wait a little longer. You got your money for the test fixture you never used.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinball_Basement.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unresolved-issue-with-pinball_basement-no-communication?tu=Pinball_Basement and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.