Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,153 posts
  • 268 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by cait001
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Come on, we're late! (resized).jpeg
    images.jpeg-2 (resized).jpg
    dvds-what-year (resized).jpg
    big-lebowski-the-dude.gif
    giphy.gif
    1445475145-0 (resized).jpg
    29SCI-ANGLERFISH2-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600 (resized).jpg
    thats-the-point (resized).jpg
    tumblr_0f060e3acd1e5f67c130457429198598_d6e693ce_540.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    d1t0fd1-1c35f715-e3af-40cb-8e00-be0e1a26dce8 (resized).jpg
    fullsizeoutput_2c1a (resized).jpeg
    unpop (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider prl867.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#586 2 years ago

I have no problem with scalpers. In the USA, capitalism and supply and demand are tenets of our economic system.

I bought an Xbox Series X from a Craigslist scalper in December 2020 for $700 with absolutely no regrets, then or now.

#588 2 years ago

I used to completely ignore homeless people with signs by freeway off-ramps. But the veterans kinda got to me.

I do not give out money though. I have noticed that about 95% of all homeless with signs are smokers, so I always offer them a couple cigarettes Marlboro NXT, which is like Camel Crush).

I’ve been doing this for about 10 years now. In That time, my smokes have only been declined twice.

I detest marijuana, but have no problem with cigarettes. That’s about it.

#613 2 years ago
    Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

I actually enjoy playing wheel of fortune.......

That’s actually my favorite game I play at PHoF.

#657 2 years ago

I wish they would bring back smoking sections in McDonald’s, Dennys, and movie theaters.

Edited to clarify: Cigarette smoking sections. Not weed.

1 week later
    #689 2 years ago

I seriously doubt this is an unpopular opinion, but as someone who works for a major operator, there is nothing more eye rolling then when a tourist comes in and says that she/he loves all things pinball and has been playing his/her whole life and when asked what machine they’d like to start at, they proudly exclaim:

ADDAMS FAMILY!!

#710 2 years ago

I miss wood paneled station wagons.

3DCAE0BC-33E8-47E7-8B4F-14DA9CC5687C (resized).jpeg3DCAE0BC-33E8-47E7-8B4F-14DA9CC5687C (resized).jpeg
    #716 2 years ago

I used to love and respect EM machines.

I’ve grown to despise them.

1 week later
    #731 2 years ago

I would rather see Wilson Phillips in concert than any of the headliners currently on the Las Vegas Strip.

#750 2 years ago

The only time in my entire life that I felt passionately proud to be an American, and volunteered countless hours to the party/campaign and religiously followed political news every single day for 4 years was when President Trump was in office.

Flying me and my my kids out to see the inauguration live and singing God Bless the USA with Lee Greenwood and the First Family Elect in front of the Lincoln Memorial the night before was crazy expensive, but those memories were worth every penny.

#751 2 years ago

I cancelled Amazon Prime after being a long term inaugural member and went with Walmart+ instead.

Couldn’t be happier with the decision.

#765 2 years ago
    Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

The TWIPYs are unwatchable

Agreed.

And TBH, I’ve always kinda found Jack Danger annoying.

1 week later
    #822 2 years ago

I consider the movie Pixels to be one of the Top Ten best comedies ever made.

#829 2 years ago

I miss Hollywood Video a lot more than Blockbuster.

2 weeks later
    #867 1 year ago

I love Walmart. I hate Target.

#868 1 year ago
    Quoted from Ryguy80:

Yep, HV was underrated. Could find titles in inventory for rent whereas Blockbuster was out because everyone went there first looking for movies.

True statement. I also liked that Hollywood Video at least attempted to make the video store an “experience”.

The employees all wore white pleated tuxedo shirts with vests and bow ties, and my local one even had fresh movie popcorn for sale.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider prl867.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unpopular-opinion-thread?tu=prl867 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.