Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,153 posts
  • 268 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by cait001
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Come on, we're late! (resized).jpeg
    images.jpeg-2 (resized).jpg
    dvds-what-year (resized).jpg
    big-lebowski-the-dude.gif
    giphy.gif
    1445475145-0 (resized).jpg
    29SCI-ANGLERFISH2-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600 (resized).jpg
    thats-the-point (resized).jpg
    tumblr_0f060e3acd1e5f67c130457429198598_d6e693ce_540.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    d1t0fd1-1c35f715-e3af-40cb-8e00-be0e1a26dce8 (resized).jpg
    fullsizeoutput_2c1a (resized).jpeg
    unpop (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider poppapin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#587 2 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

I'm not sure how "unpopular" this opinion is...but Stranger things isn't very good to me. The theme is good, but the gameplay is really lacking. I have no clue why someone would pay what they are going for these days

I pay a buck a game!

1 week later
    #645 2 years ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

Fishing is a whole lot more fun than golfing.
    [quoted image]

This is a popular opinion.

4 months later
    #1109 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

Remember when you were kids acting up in the pool and finally some adult said, "Ok, that's it, everyone out of the pool"?
    Well, that's how gun control WORKS.
    Yes, you legally own your gun. Yes, you keep it safely stored and have taken classes to use it properly. But the rest of society has fucked it up and now everyone has to get out of the pool. Drive by shootings? Not when there are no guns. And I don't recall anyone stabbing 25 schoolchildren to death recently. Not many mass stabbings in the news. The only common denominator is the firearms.
    The 2nd amendment was written 225 years ago, before we had a militia much less an army. That was the whole reason for it. Fucking bears and Indians were literal threats to your life, and most people actively hunted for food. That's not the case anymore. These weren't stone tablets brought down a mountain from God. It was an amendment to the Constitution. Do you honestly think the founding fathers didn't expect them to be amended? They would shit to see the violence happening here every day and the NRA screaming that's "Its your 2nd amendment right!" let's not even get into the money being showered on the spineless politicians.
    Do I like shooting guns when I have the opportunity? Sure.
    Do I like getting drunk on occasion? Hellz yeah.
    But you want to stop gun violence? Remove the guns from the equation. We wouldn't be the first country to do it. "Sorry everyone, it's not working, the bad apples have spoiled it, so everyone turn in your guns." You want to target shoot, you sign out a gun right there and turn it back in at the range.
    Wanna stop drunk driving? Stop public alcohol sales. Would it affect me? Hell yeah. I like drinking beer at concerts, baseball games, at the bar, whatever. Sure I could still buy alcohol, get hammered at home and then hop in my car and kill someone, but I suspect most alcohol related drunk driving is from people getting loaded someplace besides their homes. Not even gonna bother to Google that one.
    Draconian solutions? Yes. But solutions.
    Can't wait to see the replies next time I check THIS thread....lol.
    Off to cut the grass!

Right, punish everyone because of some bad apples.
    How about enforce the laws and punish criminals, don't let them out on bail like a revolving door. There is no deterrent!

#1114 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jamesays:

I usually disagree with you,this post I agree .

Thanks, hopefully you're beginning to see the light!

#1116 1 year ago
    Quoted from KingVidiot:

Imagine being this clueless about how laws and regulations work. I’m shocked some of you can find the plunger on your pinball machines.

LOL, he was giving an analogy.

#1118 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jamesays:

I agree on the post but on other topics I smell the Kool Aid on your breath.

That is gin my friend.

#1123 1 year ago
    Quoted from trecemaneras:

This is a whole side topic, but there's a growing body of evidence that incarceration isn't all that effective as a deterrent.

What's your answer for repeat offenders? There's a growing body of evidence that you can't commit a crime if you're locked the fuck up!

#1139 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

It's amazing, isn't it?
    On one hand you have people beating their chests that we're trying to take away their right to own an AK-47, and those same people just stripped half the population of their right to decide what they can do with their own body.

Nothing was taken away, just up to the states now. Sheesh!

#1147 1 year ago

So is murder

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider poppapin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unpopular-opinion-thread?tu=poppapin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.