Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,153 posts
  • 268 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by cait001
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Come on, we're late! (resized).jpeg
    images.jpeg-2 (resized).jpg
    dvds-what-year (resized).jpg
    big-lebowski-the-dude.gif
    giphy.gif
    1445475145-0 (resized).jpg
    29SCI-ANGLERFISH2-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600 (resized).jpg
    thats-the-point (resized).jpg
    tumblr_0f060e3acd1e5f67c130457429198598_d6e693ce_540.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    d1t0fd1-1c35f715-e3af-40cb-8e00-be0e1a26dce8 (resized).jpg
    fullsizeoutput_2c1a (resized).jpeg
    unpop (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tranquilize.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#461 2 years ago

Mods are fucking stupid and should be saved for children. Modders ruin game threads by filling them with their self-indulgent images: "look at me! I buy fucking toys for kids and put them in my pinball machine." AAAARRRRGGG!

Rant over.

2 weeks later
    #501 2 years ago

Full contact curling would almost be worth watching.

2 weeks later
    #621 2 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

I don’t think that’s right.
    People that appreciate the 70s/80s games appreciate the Gottlieb games, especially the 80B era.
    Gottlieb were the undisputed KINGS of pinball up to 76/77. I read some statistics that they had like over 50% of the market up till then.
    They just got left behind in the SYS1 era - compare Gorgar to Dragon for example - then they caught up somewhat in the SYS80 era - then the 90s era they were out of money and the software development let them down. Their development time was only 90 days from sketch to rolling out the factory door. Williams had over a year for their games.
    I’ve often said - if someone could finish off the programming in those 90s games, you’d have some decent games there.
    rd

I'm hoping to reprogram my Gladiators one day. One of the best pf designs ever. Software is great in a few places too. Love the disable pops with flipper buttons and accu-spin is one of the most creative uses for a spinner in all of pinball. The code just falls short in a few areas.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tranquilize.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unpopular-opinion-thread?tu=Tranquilize and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.