Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,153 posts
  • 268 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by cait001
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Come on, we're late! (resized).jpeg
    images.jpeg-2 (resized).jpg
    dvds-what-year (resized).jpg
    big-lebowski-the-dude.gif
    giphy.gif
    1445475145-0 (resized).jpg
    29SCI-ANGLERFISH2-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600 (resized).jpg
    thats-the-point (resized).jpg
    tumblr_0f060e3acd1e5f67c130457429198598_d6e693ce_540.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    d1t0fd1-1c35f715-e3af-40cb-8e00-be0e1a26dce8 (resized).jpg
    fullsizeoutput_2c1a (resized).jpeg
    unpop (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PoMC.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#419 2 years ago

I agree with JK Rowling

2 months later
    #769 2 years ago

Laughing out loud and very pleased that the award show was a complete disaster and is getting shit on by everybody. Award shows are for women and idiots to watch. Fucking guys watching an award show to see what pinball machine wins?

#771 2 years ago

Here’s another unpopular opinion :

Dipshits downvote a comment in an Unpopular Opinion thread. I mean, fucking duh.

#778 2 years ago

I could keep going. Some fellas make it too easy.

1 week later
    #821 2 years ago

Applying makeup to your Metallica Sparky and playing dress-up with it, is a big bowl of fruit salad.

#831 2 years ago

Blockbuster video had a great deal in the early 2000s, at least the one local to me. Monthly fee and could rent unlimited video games and movies, taking 3 out at a time.

That's how I still have several massive DVD binders full of copied movies and how I had damn near every PS2 game ever made. I'd get the service for the month and go back and forth several times a week, multiple times on a weekend, since the store was two min away.

#842 2 years ago
    Quoted from jackd104:

Paradoxical unpopular opinion: I won’t buy pins based on the bands I love the most. I don’t want to permanently ruin those songs by so closely associating them with the pin. I know I’ll hear them a million times and get sick of them. Also I feel the songs deserve attentive listening and not to be munged into some other experience. Play them on location, sure; but own, no.

Good point. But you can change the music and have a different SD card loaded with a new mix to swap in. On my Aerosmith, I have three different cards to pop in and enjoy. Motley Crue; Led Zep and Rush.

Yesterday I finished my "Iron Maiden - Monsters of Rock" mix for the Iron Maiden pro model I'm borrowing. My wife didn't want to hear constant Iron Maiden, so made a mix we both can enjoy and have fun with while playing.

Iron Maiden songs remaining: Aces High; The Trooper; Rime of the Ancient Mariner

Replacement songs:
    Black Sabbath - Neon Knights
    AC/DC - This Means War
    Krokus - Midnite Maniac
    Quiet Riot - Metal Health
    Diamond Head - Am I Evil
    Deep Purple - Black Knight
    Testament - Practice What You Preach
    Pantera - I'm Broken
    Accept - Balls to the Wall
    Anthrax - Caught in a Mosh
    Pantera - 5 Minutes Alone

3 weeks later
    #923 1 year ago

Let's get this thread back on track.

I find it difficult to listen to most women on pinball podcasts. (Is is that not an unpopular opinion?)

#931 1 year ago

How are you all reading comic strips when newspapers have been dead for over 10 years?

1 month later
    #1050 1 year ago
    Quoted from westofrome:

Exception seems to be LZ Pro. They're dropping below cost.

I just got a Led Zep Pro with Expression Lights and a custom wireform blimp to replace the plastic blimp. $5200

Here's the unpopular opinion. Game is fun! I'm having a blast playing it, the flow and combos are terrific and this will probably be a longer keeper than I expected.

#1051 1 year ago
    Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Probably an unpopular/popular statement, but Yolo.
    I am glad to see the prices start falling. It still is collecting, but it low key makes me happy watching people lose their ass on the game they overpaid for. I look forward the swift exit of the collectors that helped drive the price up when entering the hobby during covid. You are starting to see the guys "awkward scared laughing" as these 8-10k "investment" games sitting on the market that would have otherwise been a steal 3 months ago. The fear is setting in, and I am here for it.

I'm enjoying watching the Crypto crash and the profits being wiped out from some people. I had a few people who were flush with crypto paper profit buy WAY overpriced games from me. Watching for those games to be listed for sale soon.

2 weeks later
    #1105 1 year ago

Remember when you were kids acting up in the pool and finally some adult said, "Ok, that's it, everyone out of the pool"?

Well, that's how gun control WORKS.

Edit: You ruined my fun!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PoMC.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unpopular-opinion-thread?tu=PoMC and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.