Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 272 posts
  • 88 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by Harvester
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 9.34.48?PM (resized).jpeg
    709a09d2-879a-11ed-a75d-100e23d7ea4d (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    modmonk (resized).jpg
    F1E0DF16-C194-461D-8F17-9EEFDE979E3F (resized).jpeg
    73344-2 (resized).jpg
    6AFE43F9-50EF-4A7E-8966-DDBEE0CD4C3E (resized).jpeg
    288851314_4936085766501368_1251805972361615726_n (resized).jpg
    There are 272 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.
    #101 1 year ago
    Quoted from crujones4life:

Keith Elwin is not the GOAT...he has designed 4 pins for the love of God. Let's see what he's coming up with in 5 to 10 years. Then we can compare him to the great designers like Ritchie, Lawlor, etc.

Avengers Is a Mind F*** Confusion.

#102 1 year ago
    Quoted from Damen:

More than half of the country is, to some degree, brainwashed
    *Brain dead. (More accurate, don't you think?)
    FJB

political pos post

#103 1 year ago

WWE Wrestlemania’s upper playfield is trash.

But it’s still better than Twilight Zone’s upper playfield.

#104 1 year ago
    Quoted from KingVidiot:

I just got this.Basically for free.. What does this upper Playfield on TZ do?

F1E0DF16-C194-461D-8F17-9EEFDE979E3F (resized).jpegF1E0DF16-C194-461D-8F17-9EEFDE979E3F (resized).jpeg
    #105 1 year ago
    Quoted from trecemaneras:

It reads like he wrote the first book in college and then came back 20 years later at the height of his career and started writing the rest.

Are you serious? You nailed it because that's almost exactly what happened. He did rework the original Gunslinger some.

Quoted from DarthPaul:

What does an orangutan have to do with anything?

Oh shite. Just Google it and hopefully nobody here answers.

#106 1 year ago
    Quoted from DarthPaul:

I never considered Sigourney Weaver very attractive,

Same but didn’t realize that opinion was unpopular.

#107 1 year ago
    Quoted from KingVidiot:

Good lord!

#108 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jamesays:

political pos post

They can't help themselves. I miss the days when my crazy uncle was limited to forwarding emails.

I work in IT, use social media and message boards, but still think the whole enterprise is a net negative for society.

#109 1 year ago

Here’s a unpopular opinion.Stop trying to censor the truth!

#110 1 year ago

Keeping up with the Jones is overrated. Set your own goals in life, don’t have someone else dictate your happiness.

#112 1 year ago
    Quoted from Vino:

Same but didn’t realize that opinion was unpopular.

She looked pretty good getting out of hibernation in Alien. Beyond that, I agree. I don't know why people think Jamie Lee Curtis is attractive. Too each their own.

#113 1 year ago
    Quoted from Damen:

eyes wide closed.We are all brought together here by our love for pinball,Lets enjoy that.

#114 1 year ago
    Quoted from Damen:

Attack from Mars is better than Medieval Maddness!

#115 1 year ago
    Quoted from Gorgar666:

What does this upper Playfield on TZ do?
    [quoted image]

Perpetuate the myth that pinball is just flapping the flippers randomly.

#116 1 year ago

Elwin fan boys ride his jock so hard it's nauseating. I don't even like (insert theme here) but if Elwins on it I'm a buyer! Oh Stern didn't get any assets at all for (insert theme here), that's OK, in Elwin we trust. LMMFAO

Edit - JP is trash and Avengers is his best game.

#117 1 year ago

Elwin fan boys ride his jock so hard it's nauseating. I don't even like (insert theme here) but if Elwins on it I'm a buyer!

So crazy people buying a game on the play & coding over theme & assets. I guess it is kind of shocking these days

#118 1 year ago

Elwin fan boys ride his jock so hard it's nauseating. I don't even like (insert theme here) but if Elwins on it I'm a buyer! Oh Stern didn't get any assets at all for (insert theme here), that's OK, in Elwin we trust. LMMFAO
    Edit - JP is trash and Avengers is his best game.

Sounds similar to buying a certain theme regardless of any other factors.

#119 1 year ago
    Quoted from NEW-B:

Sounds similar to buying a certain theme regardless of any other factors.

LOL, sorry crujones4life, but that was good.

#120 1 year ago

Windows peaked at 3.1. Everything after the task bar was introduced is crap.

#121 1 year ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Windows peaked at 3.1. Everything after the task bar was introduced is crap.

Whoa whoa whoa, take it easy, Commander Keen.

#122 1 year ago

Yeti coolers and mattress firm are giant money laundering schemes. There are not enough people buying beds to justify the number of mattress firms there are, and no one is actually buying the $300 yeti coolers.

#123 1 year ago

Avengers: Infinity Quest is more fun than a root canal.

Slightly.

#124 1 year ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

Ha! That's funny you say that because I thought I was in the minority there too. Beautiful game...plays like poop.

This. Centaur is really beautiful but man, it's slow, nothing to do and a total snoozefest. I can't believe it has such a cult status.

#125 1 year ago

Centaur looks good, sounds good, multiball on the wide-open playfield is chaotically satisfying, but yeah, doesn't hold up for great players or long-term replayability.

#126 1 year ago

The coolest thing aboot Centaur is the outlane posts, which is also the lamest thing. They're either too easy or do nothing.
    Its the best looking pin ever and sounds great; you gotta understand that's what 78% of people are looking for.
    Constant MB is nice for folks too, inline drops, & magnet.
    Needs a spinner.

#127 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Needs a spinner.

Oh man, for sure. I think you just ruined Centaur for me.

#128 1 year ago

Y'all need to adjust the tilt bob to strict as hell. Of course Centaur is too easy for you. You abuse those save gates all day.

#129 1 year ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Oh man, for sure. I think you just ruined Centaur for me.

Right side magnet area parh.
    Time to wHip it up at the VFW Labs!

#130 1 year ago

The last 2 years were a complete waste of time and money.

#132 1 year ago

Chipotle raises prices for the 3rd time in one year,I may just go back to Castor oil.

#133 1 year ago

I don't understand why a Children's hospital would want and accept a pinball machine from a charity. High maintenance, loud, I would expect it would need to be wiped down constantly due to germs....in a children's hospital. Is a nurse expected to take off the glass to free a stuck ball? Stuck balls probably last for weeks and render this huge game inoperable. Some kids will need to stand on a stool. Nice.

An Arcade 1Up pinball machine is what should be placed there, if anything pinball related. A few Arcade 1Ups are all that's needed for the kids. Perfectly sized , quiet and enjoyable.

#134 1 year ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

An Arcade 1Up pinball machine is what should be placed there,

Haven’t the children suffered enough?

#135 1 year ago

It's okay to put ketchup on a hot dog once in a while, but don't make it a habit.

#136 1 year ago

Sex and the City was actually a pretty darned entertaining show, even if forced to watch it by your significant other.

1 week later
    #137 1 year ago

Don’t get the hype for Loser Kid podcast. Decided to listen to the last few episodes and did not become a fan at all.

#138 1 year ago

Those KLOV arcade guys deserved to lose their money to a scammer. Just dumb choices they made for arcade games.

#139 1 year ago

Damn, that's the spirit.

#140 1 year ago

TLJ is the best Star Wars movie since 1980.

#141 1 year ago

I'd give it to Rogue One, but agree that episodes 7-9 are generally underrated by dejected fanboys.

#142 1 year ago

Did anyone ever finish 9? I put it up with EP3, Matrix 3, and last Hobbit movie.

#143 1 year ago

Rogue one is the most overated SW movie. Force groupie & Forrest Whitaker alone make it a comedy.

For me 8 & 9 are fucking horrible, but still better than 1-3.
    7 is tight

#144 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Rogue one is the most overated SW movie. Force groupie & Forrest Whitaker alone make it a comedy.
    Dir me 8 & 9 are fucking horrible, but still better than 1-3. 7 is tight

Agree, 7 was great. and the rest you list sucked ass.

Ok, here's my unpop opinion. If everyone hates E1 so bad and shit on P2K, why are they over $4K on the market?

#145 1 year ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

Ok, here's my unpop opinion. If everyone hates E1 so bad and shit on P2K, why are they over $4K on the market?

That's a question not an opinion. But the answer is always the same; Theme Whores. Newbs & SW fans always gotta try a SWe1.
    Same reason Freddy sells for over $1100.

#146 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

That's a question not an opinion. But the answer is always the same; Theme Whores. Newbs & SW fans always gotta try a SWe1.
    Same reason Freddy sells for over $1100.

You are right. My opinon is it shouldn't be over $4K based on what I read about it, but only because I would love to have one cheap. I suppose that's the most popular opinion about any pin. I fail

#147 1 year ago

I guess also because the computer & monitor are expensive?

#148 1 year ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

Did anyone ever finish 9? I put it up with EP3, Matrix 3, and last Hobbit movie.

I really wish I could watch an Ep 9 that actually followed up on everything I loved about Ep 8. Nine felt like it was trying to walk back all the bold moves that 8 made in a weak, crowd-appeasing attempt that didn’t make either the people who hated 8 or who loved 8 happy. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I didn’t hate Ep 9, it just didn’t feel like it had much continuity with what came before.

Yeah, for me it was a huge “holy shit, I’m still a SW fan!” moment. I came home from the theater and binged clone wars and rebels like it was my job!

#149 1 year ago

I enjoyed Star Wars Episode One pinball when I owned it for a while. I had fun seeing how long I could combo the ramps since it kept track.

#150 1 year ago

I have no respect for a person who volunteers to moderate any forum. That is just such an odd task to want to voluntarily take on. It’s like the person needs a little bit of power in their weak ass life.

There are 272 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unpopular-opinion-thread-deuce/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.