• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

squirlbackrub.gif
crowdghaspingsu6.gif
shit-storm.gif
There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Yeah everything is essentially tracked screen side. It's pretty intuitive.

One of my favorite things about LOTR is the multiball objectives and the ability to complete the modes. "You Shall Not Pass" is my favorite part of the game and a cool achievement. Glad to see WOZ has something similar.

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Any other insults you care to hurl my way

I don't know that it was an insult as much as it was an observation.

I think you should stop being so sensitive and overreactive. Seriously. You accuse the OP of being a troll and said that "this thread was created specifically for the point of causing problems" despite the fact that there was NO reason to say or think this. NONE. He was actually posting a fun competition/challenge and was offering a reward out of his own pocket to the winner PLUS a donation to Pinside. Yet you interpret is as WOZ trolling! Seriously? Your reaction in this thread is illustrative of my point regarding your sensitivity regarding WOZ.

At some point people will start to infer certain things from your overly sensitive reactions to all things that can in any way be deemed negative about WOZ Alex. I've inferred that you like playing Martyr.

Edit: look, I don't want to be overly critical either. I understand that you are personally involved in WOZ so it is natural that you will be more sensitive about it than others. I think you should realize that you are likely to be more sensitive in your situation so you can think twice if your response is justified before hitting the "post reply" button.

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from PinCrush:

One of my favorite things about LOTR is the multiball objectives and the ability to complete the modes. "You Shall Not Pass" is my favorite part of the game and a cool achievement. Glad to see WOZ has something similar.

I agree, I get more satisfaction over beating FotR Multi-ball than pretty much any other mode, including Destroy the Ring.

I'm sure Keith will be adding some similar great modes in WOZ that are satisfying to beat.

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I don't know that it was an insult as much as it was an observation.
I think you should stop being so sensitive and overreactive. Seriously. You accuse the OP of being a troll and said that "this thread was created specifically for the point of causing problems" despite the fact that there was NO reason to say or think this. NONE. He was actually posting a fun competition/challenge and was offering a reward out of his own pocket to the winner PLUS a donation to Pinside. Yet you interpret is as WOZ trolling! Seriously?

Thanks, RobT!

I thought it was a "we all win" idea...

Winner gets some $$$.
Pinside gets a donation.
Community gets a great video. (Which they've been dying for...)

Oh well. Can't please everyone.

Post edited by MrDo : IPhone typo

#55 10 years ago

God is the hobbit done yet Me wants more LOTR like play.

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Any other insults you care to hurl my way

More victim role behavior.

No one is out to get you, relax man.

Be more of a WOZ developer instead of a WOZ defender my pinball brother

Some folks just aren't as impressed as others by what's been shown so far (which hasn't been much). Time for WOZ to shit or get off the pot! On its own, not by buyers who have yet to play the completed game.

I hope to hell it's the best game ever because its taken years to build & caused division like no other

#57 10 years ago

I confirmed tonight that you can stack Rescue Multiball, EC Multiball, Lights Out Multiball, and Welcome to Munchkinland. 5 balls in play, but I choked them all away pretty fast. DrainO! No further progression, but it was damn fun.

#58 10 years ago

Marc is far from a troll. Met him through a friend, far from a shit stirrir or bullshitter..great guy, great challenge, and a win win reward!

#59 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Time for WOZ to shit or get off the pot! On its own, not by buyers who have yet to play the completed game.

Does that apply to everybody, even you? If you are going to chime in about WOZ and not let it speak for itself, I expect others will as well. I struggle to find a WOZ thread that you have not let us know how you feel.... over and over and over.

Let the game speak for itself when it is more readily available. There are only 30 games shipped, not even all opened yet.

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

I struggle to find a WOZ thread that you have not let us know how you feel.... over and over and over.

+1

#61 10 years ago

Yep...give it up Jeff.

#62 10 years ago

I struggle to find a WOZ thread that you have not let us know how you feel.... over and over and over.

Well somebody has to keep it real around here

Let the game speak for itself when it is more readily available. There are only 30 games shipped, not even all opened yet.

This advice is 30 months too late brother, if only we all followed that path.

#63 10 years ago

30 months? That is since announcement, I will give you 17 months at most. That was when it was first scheduled to speak for itself.

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from PinCrush:

I confirmed tonight that you can stack Rescue Multiball, EC Multiball, Lights Out Multiball, and Welcome to Munchkinland. 5 balls in play, but I choked them all away pretty fast. DrainO! No further progression, but it was damn fun.

FINALLY some pinball talk!

Quoted from Wickedquickss:

Marc is far from a troll. Met him through a friend, far from a shit stirrir or bullshitter..great guy, great challenge, and a win win reward!

Thanks wickedquickss. Too many agendas being thrown around in what was supposed to be a fun challenge! I know if someone offered up a hundred dollar bill for any game I owned, I'd be playing it right now!

#65 10 years ago

Same circus, same clowns! Some people just live to hate, I suppose.

Can't wait to see how the other modes get implemented!

#66 10 years ago

Ive completed the EC MODE!!!!!
But i have had a proto on my floor since December!
Keep them straight Alex
Pincades
Your Chicagoland Dist.
JT

#67 10 years ago

We need Jerry Seinfeld"Whats the deal with pinball software?"How come none of the manufacturers can get it done upon release.Do they not have calendars?Cannot they not coordinate their technical team?Why is this an industry wide problem and why do pinheads accept this as a normal production procedure?HuH???Scott

#68 10 years ago
Quoted from jackofdiamonds:

We need Jerry Seinfeld

As opposed to Jerry Springer?

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Some folks just aren't as impressed as others by what's been shown so far (which hasn't been much). Time for WOZ to shit or get off the pot! On its own, not by buyers who have yet to play the completed game.

I/we get your position. Why do you feel so strongly about WOZ?

I am not a fan of heavy metal, music pins that play songs like a jukebox, or machines that are cheaply made but, I don't have any problem with the people who do like them or buy them.

If I did not like JJP or Woz or his business practices, I would not buy the product.

So much angst can't be good for your heart and well being.

#70 10 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

As opposed to Jerry Springer?

Springer show with Jack,Gary,Keith,Lyman,Lopp."I forgot to put in the wizard mode."Oh no you didn't!!!"I'm pregnant and can't finish the software!!!"Join us after the break and find out who's the father."Steve Ritchie or Stern assembly line worker Pedro Garcia.

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from jackofdiamonds:

Springer show with Jack,Gary,Keith,Lyman,Lopp."I forgot to put in the wizard mode."Oh no you didn't!!!"I'm pregnant and can't finish the software!!!"Join us after the break and find out who's the father."Steve Ritchie or Stern assembly line worker Pedro Garcia.

Pedro has no time for such things!

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from DougPiranha:

I/we get your position. Why do you feel so strongly about WOZ?
I am not a fan of heavy metal, music pins that play songs like a jukebox, or machines that are cheaply made but, I don't have any problem with the people who do like them or buy them.
If I did not like JJP or Woz or his business practices, I would not buy the product.
So much angst can't be good for your heart and well being.

I hear ya man.

Been trying to tone it down some but I've got a ways to go for sure.

My well being is fine, this stuff doesn't really get to me but I do keep it real & voice my opinion more than I should

Metallica will be an overpriced cheaply made Stern, can't argue there. But alas I'm a sucker!

I won't go into why JJP pisses me off. It's not about the game or its fans I assure you. Some time @ CP I will tell you about my phone conversations, emails & botched JJP transaction.

Till then carry on gentlemen

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 91.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

13,000 (OBO)
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-woz-wizard-mode-challenge/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.