1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider u2sean.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6404 9 years ago

Madison Pinball is excited to announce that the WWE Pro is now available for play out at Schwoegler's! Launch Party will be on Feb 21st starting at 11am. Hope to see some of you out there!
IMG_0983.JPGIMG_0983.JPG

#6418 9 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

Wonder if the closing staff at Morts figured out where the power switch on WWE is?

When we put ours in, I showed the closing staff where it was, no problem! The opening staff on the other hand, never found it. Whoops! They now know.

1 week later
#6438 9 years ago
Quoted from Dexter:

Madison peeps! I will be in town next Thursday - thinking about going over to Schwoegler's that evening to play these pins.

Ryan, I'm bummed that I'll be out of town! Would have been good to see you again. Hope to be able to catch you next time around.

2 weeks later
#6561 9 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

The car is in Middleton.

If the car is in Middleton, I'd consider Schwoegler's. It's about 10 minutes outside of Middleton on the west side, and now has 9 games there: WWE, TWD, ACDC Premium, Taxi, Cyclone, South Park, Space Jam, Simpsons and Rollergames.

3 weeks later
#6743 8 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

go to MGC this year and check out the pins. I'll bet you can find one there for 2000.

I agree with this - lots of great games at MGC. I know for certain there will be a LW3 for less than $2K for sure.

2 months later
#7090 8 years ago

Yeah...KISS! Currently at v.92 of the code, and already it's got great music, smooth dots, fun callouts, and I really enjoyed playing it even though I only had time to put up about 3 games on it. Here's the latest lineup:
IMG_1487.JPGIMG_1487.JPG

#7107 8 years ago

I have a 1959 Williams Pinch Hitter Deluxe that I'm looking to sell. Multiple pitches (fast/curve), two player, woodrail, running man unit, etc.

The Good: works and plays well, solid cabinet with fairly vibrant color, brand NEW red ramps (trying to find these was a challenge), new rebound rubber, bat cover replaced, playfield really clean. Will include extra parts I have (additional rebound rubber, 2 of the old ramps)

The Bad: Backglass - I'd rate it a 4 out of 10. The Home Run plexi above the playfield is broken in the upper corners. The good news is that both of these are available from Shay! Legs could use a repaint. No schematics.

I haven't done very much to this other than clean up the playfield and replace worn rubber parts, and of course play a fair number of games. It could still use some light cleaning inside the cabinet, and a few light sockets cleaned or fixed. If you're looking to fully restore one, this would be a great candidate. Looking to get $1800. I'm located in Madison, WI. If you'd like additional info or have questions just shoot me a PM.

Pictures here: https://flic.kr/s/aHskdWbKnF

#7138 8 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Yeah, but Tron has the pretty blue colors.

...and Quorra and Gem!

3 weeks later
#7271 8 years ago

Gold Strike now out at Schwoegler's, located in the bar area next to Taxi. The other 8 machines are still out on the concourse as well!
IMG_0032.JPGIMG_0032.JPG

1 month later
#7529 8 years ago

The new lineup at Schwoegler's with AMH stuck in the middle! (not pictured but in the bar are AC/DC Prem, Gold Strike and Taxi)

IMG_1930.JPGIMG_1930.JPG

4 months later
#8169 8 years ago

For anyone in the Madison area or wanting to travel a bit to play the new Spiderman VE, Madison Pinball will be picking one up to add to the Schwoegler's lineup. Hopefully in time for the WI SCS!

#8176 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Does this mean no GB?

It simply means we'll be picking up a Spidy!

1 month later
#8322 8 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Ken and I had an epic battle on GOTPrem at Sweg's

That was awesome - especially since it was the 5th and 6th position final! If there were any sort of "averaging" involved in this I think I would have accused you of sandbagging! Although I know you just did it to make players such as myself feel better. So....thanks!

2 months later
#8605 7 years ago

That GB Launch looks like it was an incredible party! Prior commitments had to take priority. Same thing with the GB launch this week in Madison, so I'll be missing that one as well. Regardless, Hobbit is now live and flippin' out at Schwoegler's in Madison along with 13 other games including a couple of EM's for all you fellow old school players!

Main concourse lineupMain concourse lineup

2 months later
#8734 7 years ago
Quoted from Millz:

After the storm was over...

...they put a giant Dome over the city for future storm damage prevention! Dome, Sweet Dome.

On a serious note, great picture.

6 months later
#9308 7 years ago
Quoted from policano:

Thanks for the feedback. I had a stroke in December and have been slowly getting back to my normal day to day. I had a huge backlog of issues I have been working on.

Take care of yourself, Tony.

2 months later
#9600 6 years ago

Dialed In! Now available to play in Madison at both Schwoegler's and Alt Brew until end of day Wednesday, April 5. Then they'll be headed off to MGC. HUGE thanks to KingPin for making them available! Got to play just a little bit before heading out, but these shoot really smooth! Photos from the Schwoegler's location.

Dialed In!Dialed In!
Concourse lineupConcourse lineup
Bar lineupBar lineup

3 weeks later
#9635 6 years ago

Just listed Full Throttle for sale in Madison. No need to ship from the UK - get one locally!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/48250

#9638 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

open to trades? looking for anything in particular?

Would consider trading for a lower value machine plus cash. No title in particular.

2 weeks later
#9694 6 years ago

Posted a Gottlieb Sweet Hearts machine on CL. Solid game, looks nice and plays great.

madison.craigslist.org link

3 months later
#10080 6 years ago

Have a Time Machine for sale in Madison, WI. Details here:

Machine - For Sale
Time Machine Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling my Time Machine from Data East. It plays 100%. Overall a nice example of this title. Backglass is excellent, playfield has full mylar with just a little wear here and th...”
2017-08-23
Madison, WI
1,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 304 times

1 year later
#11669 5 years ago

As some of you know, the west side of Madison flooded out one week ago with torrential rains. This included Schwoegler's alley where we had 14 of our games. Thankfully none were damaged! Some great local guys (Ryan S, Mike W and Hilton J) were able to get them all moved on short notice since I was out of town. What a crew! Seriously can't thank them enough.

Although all 36 lanes are being replaced through mid-November, they're planning to reopen the bar with drinks and food on Sept 4 and have specifically requested to have the pinball machines back! What can I say...they like the pinball folks. Needless to say, we're happy to help them with what they need! There's a Deadpool launch party scheduled on 9/15 along with a regular monthly tourney that day as well. I know for a fact that all the support Schwoegler's can get through these tough times is greatly appreciated! I'll update again once games are back out there. In the meantime, here's a new story that was run on the local news.

http://www.wkow.com/story/38964865/2018/8/26/west-madison-bowling-alley-begins-reconstruction-effort

#11701 5 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Thanks for having such a great collection and keeping everything in such good shape!

Thanks for stopping out and playing - always nice to hear. We truly appreciate it!

2 months later
1 year later
#13539 4 years ago

Anyone can reach out to me if they have interest or questions on either/both Gorgar or Pop A Card. Will also be moving along Sorcerer and TMNT in the near future.

#13566 4 years ago

Sheesh there seems to be a lot of bickering in this thread over something as simple as where posts came from the factory. I can vouch 100% that the posts on ST at I/O came from the factory that way. We literally leave everything stock on the games initially put out except for increasing the ball save time and then adjust from there as we receive feedback.

Truth be told, I don't play much anymore because I focus most of my free time on keeping them up and running. That's enjoyable for me, and I appreciate feedback we receive. Finding the feedback/issues is always challenging, especially when the only way I learn about it is in a random thread on some forum that I may or may not be monitoring. As always, if there's a problem with any of our route games don't hesitate to just send us a text / call / email and we'll be sure to get them addressed ASAP. Contact info is on all the games. Heck, if we're nearby it could even be resolved in a few minutes.

1 month later
#13695 4 years ago

I realize these are only for pickup in MN but if someone happens to be coming to MGC (or thru Madison) that would be willing to bring the King of Diamonds playfield along please PM me! I'll pay for transport.

#13701 4 years ago

Thanks LesManley and @badgeringbadger! I'm going to reach out to them and see if it's still available and hopefully see if we can work something out. Since it's just a playfield, would fit easily in any vehicle. I'll be in touch

3 years later
#18961 12 months ago

Selling a really nice Cosmic Gunfight in a FP2 cab along with FP2 playfield/ROMS - toss me an offer if you'd be interseted. Pickup in Madison or could also bring to MGC.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “This is a great Cosmic Gunfight playfield in a Firepower 2 cabinet that plays 100%. Went through it a few years back with full teardown and rubber / posts / parts replaced, new inl...”
2023-03-13
Madison, WI
5,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 502 times

1 month later
#19251 10 months ago

Today at I/O Arcade from 12-5 in Madison is an official Stern Army Foo Fighters launch party, and game designer Jack Danger will be there with some goodies to give away! If you’re around and looking for something to do, swing on down.

1 week later
#19388 10 months ago

Halloween CE for sale - Madison.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For sale Halloween CE. Has been on route but well maintained and playing well. Only selling as it is time to swap out with another new game. Typical small blems of being a rou...”
2023-05-19
Madison, WI
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 269 times

2 weeks later
#19485 9 months ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Ha!
I’m pretty sure the “RAV”stands for Rarely Adequate Vehicle. And the “4” means it has 4 wheels.
But yeah yeah pretty useless vehicle in almost any category.

Gotta disagree on this one. Maybe it depends on the year - my 2012 V6 hauls every pin I've ever needed to including those super tall Gottliebs and NIB with zero problems, and with the tow package can handle 3500lbs

4 months later
#20140 4 months ago

Hey all you in WI and surrounding areas - if you haven't heard, the Godfather of pinball (Steve Tully) was in a pretty bad car accident not too long ago. I just found out a few days ago, and was made aware tonight of a GoFundMe that his neighbor is putting together to help him and his partner. I know that many of you on this thread know Tully well as he's the MAN at MGC coordinating the Arcade Hall, has been involved with Expo, and really got the pinball rolling in Wisconsin with the Wauna-Tourney so many years ago, and that's just the tip of the iceburg!

Anyway, if you feel so inclined please be sure to check out his GoFundMe and consider helping out the most deserving individual I can think of. https://gofund.me/89b78c8e

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider u2sean.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread?tu=u2sean and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.