1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skink91.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11431 3 years ago
Quoted from janus:

There'll be some nudity and beer...

I’m so confused... and yet strangely intrigued.

#11444 3 years ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

But, history is not going to be kind to all these super hot girls, completely tatted up. Maybe that's your thing, but nothing dings a perfect 10, than arms, legs, necks, covered in tattoos. Just my humble old-guy opinion.

I think it might absolutely be just my thing.

1 year later
#13276 2 years ago

I agree. I think both Al and Aaron are awesome.

3 weeks later
#13376 1 year ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

Who besides St Paul Tap is getting a Stranger Things?

Blainbrook ordered a premium.

#13393 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinmasher:

I had a hard time deciding between Iron Maiden or BK.

Hopefully you chose IMDN.

#13398 1 year ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

That's exactly what happens, especially around here. Pinside has turned into a swamp of negativity, and certain games become a target.

Not my jam, but if its yours thats cool. Some people like certain games that others truly don’t. Would someone really pretend to not like a game? I am seriously asking, because that seems really bizarre to me.

#13403 1 year ago

I really do think it is okay for people to not like things in life, and even state it. It doesn’t mean it is a personal attack on those who do like those things.

#13405 1 year ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Do you think every guy wearing jeans with rhinestones on the back pockets really think they look good?

LOL... I hope they do. (also definitely NOT my jam)

#13414 1 year ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

It leads to certain games getting unfairly crapped on.

I guess the upside of this is that an unpopular game that someone enjoys can be purchased at a fair price (if that is possible in 2019)

#13432 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Our JP loves that left Outlane drain

I feel like mine is an equal opportunity employer - the right gets hit quite a bit as well!

3 weeks later
#13501 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

HEP restored creech

HEP restore on route?? That’s madness. Makes my heart hurt.

2 months later
#13826 1 year ago

I have both an IMDN Premium and JP Premium and still prefer IMDN... but not by much. I wouldn’t get rid of either one.

4 weeks later
#13941 1 year ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Skateball pinball, anyone?

You will have to fight me for this if one is available around here!

2 weeks later
#14055 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Back on topic. Who wants to sell me their Zaccaria Blackbelt?

If that is the topic: who is going to sell me my first Zaccaria?

#14059 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

maybe me. I may have one available coming up.

Do tell.

1 week later
#14140 1 year ago

I am unsure what is true and what is driven by various political narratives, but I am hearing from multiple places that those arrested last night were overwhelmingly not local and possibly not even here for the protest.

My understanding is also that the curfews imposed over the weekend are because they are expecting thousands to come in from out of state, not to protest but primarily to take part in the wildfire.

Makes me cry man... people that want (and need) to peacefully protest and be heard can’t even safely do so because of the chaos that extremists on both sides are creating so they can sow their hate. What a f#$&@ mess.

#14148 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/minneapolis-help-dont-hurt-please#post-5674212

Edit: moderators deleted the post. Don’t understand why to be honest. They think it is political?

#14151 1 year ago

I guess I will attempt to post it here then:
We are a mess. We need to clean our house. If people are coming in to protest and grieve with us - welcome! If you are coming in to just raze our city and spread pain - we don’t want you, please leave!

#14222 1 year ago

#14224 1 year ago

#14226 1 year ago

#14228 1 year ago

1 week later
#14320 1 year ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

Oh. I thought something in Sioux falls was opening

Was something in Sioux Falls ever closed?

1 week later
#14367 1 year ago
Quoted from Menator:

I could try to sell the pinball and buy a piano outright, but might be able to get a better piano in trade.

I must say, you have a refreshing take on what you think other pinball owners may be doing with the rest of their time (i.e. playing their high-end digital pianos)

1 month later
#14551 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

i mean, I am not complaining.

Of course not... You would never complain!

1 month later
#14796 1 year ago
Quoted from beergut666:

Also, the drive from Sioux Falls to Madison would be beautiful right now. Fall colors are really popping.

Quoted from FatPanda:

I made the drive from Madison to the Twin Cities last weekend. It was gorgeous!

There are very few things in life I enjoy more than the fall. The temps, the colors, smells... it is great.

2 months later
#15342 11 months ago
Quoted from SevenEightyRacer:

Anyone have an alien that I could come try out? Seriously considering getting one, but want to play it before hand..... I can wear a mask/ bring wipes/ whatever needed to be safe. PM me if you can help out!

Is there even more than one in the state currently?

1 week later
#15413 11 months ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Is this still a RFS thread?

You cranky bastard.

#15420 11 months ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

What are you looking for?

Big Game, Flight2k, Quicksilver, Fathom, etc. (sorry Pinzap just listed some I know we both would fight over)

#15465 11 months ago

I’ve already been ejected from his new thread. I may have opened a little strong.

#15471 11 months ago

Probably just got mod’ed for political content then (who knew bagging on POTUS to try and pick a fight on a pinball forum would have such a result?)

That said - toughen up dude. Don’t take things so personal. Its pinside.

#15501 11 months ago

Merry Christmas!

1 week later
#15567 11 months ago

Did Whysnow get blocked again?

#15568 11 months ago

I have some opinions.

#15571 11 months ago
Quoted from northvibe:

He started a thread about podcasts to listen to, then got in an argument with a moderator, I don’t remember what it was about exactly but it must of got nice and heated as I only saw the first couple interactions but it must of got worse

I assumed it was from the American Pinball designer thread.

3 months later
#16037 7 months ago
Quoted from Tallon:

"Police shot a 20 year old" was all that was need to be said to inform people of the problem.

Triggered?

#16045 7 months ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

We live in an age where criminals are glorified. Just look at certain genres of music. I'd expect to be shot at if I was running from police, especially with a history of firearm offenses. Common sense is dead.

We also live in an age where cops are glorified. Just look at certain segments of the population. I’d expect to not be shot at by any asshole. Common sense is dead, I agree.

1 month later
#16220 6 months ago
Quoted from rockwell:

Asking for a picture of the playfield and a pic of the backbox counts as a bunch of hoops? For me, it was more just a way to confirm he wasn't a crazy person trying to scam. I woulda closed the deal with that confirmation, but alas.

Asking someone to drive from Madison, WI to Wabasha, MN just to find out the games are trash is a bit of fing insanity, when taking pics takes 10 minutes. F*** that guy.

#16229 6 months ago
Quoted from SadSack:

And not everybody has the ability to take the kind of photos expected by pinsiders.

How many people can afford driving hundreds of miles for nothing? I really don’t get why you are still even arguing this, dude. You live in Wabasha by chance?

#16231 6 months ago
Quoted from SadSack:

I don't remember asking you.. and I don't appreciate you treating me like your wife treats you. And it's not for nothing. It's for a chance at a wanted deal. You should just stick to the established retailers if you can't hunt with the big dogs.

Good one there, sackie! You’re stupendous!

1 month later
#16380 5 months ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

I was told something desirable was sold in Eau Claire today.
Do we know the lucky buyer and what was the title?
Just curious.

Pie?

2 weeks later
#16433 4 months ago

Probably referring to the repetitive complaint ads about ‘flipping’ pins. Someone is in serious need of psychotherapy.

#16439 4 months ago

I couldn’t help but notice on one of the CL anti-flipper anger ads, they gave a shout-out to the people emailing them supporting their cause. Thats some funny stuff right there.

#16470 4 months ago
Quoted from brobra:

Does someone have some underwear to spare? I’m looking to test how well it streaks. I promise to give it back.
Or do you recommend I go buy some to test on my own?

Define ‘some’…

#16474 4 months ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Why would you need underwear to streak?

And all this time I thought the whole point of streaking was NO underwear? That would have been nice to know YESTERDAY!!!

#16477 4 months ago

Sensitivity abounds… and thus, humor is dead.

#16514 4 months ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I come on Pinside to generally read about pinball not listen to the two of you quarrel.

Hold on now… what about those of us who come for the fights?

2 weeks later
#16594 3 months ago

Maybe its just me, but even at a $25 difference is it worth getting multiple people involved in a cross country road trip that you will reimburse them for - for one piece of playfield glass?

#16616 3 months ago

So… we should create an official MN for sale thread I take it?

#16618 3 months ago

Very well. I will do so now.

#16629 3 months ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

You are 10 ply bud. Can't take a little fun?

Sorry man… I like conflict and am an impulsive opportunist.

#16647 3 months ago

Maybe the “Official Minnesota For-Sale Thread” could morph into the “MN/WI Cage Match Thread”?

“And in this corner… the dude who overpriced his Earthshaker…”

#16665 3 months ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Don't worry, you will be reposting it a number of times.

I highly doubt this.

#16682 3 months ago
Quoted from DParcade:

Relocating to the Green Bay area soon. I knew where to find all the deals in SoCal, but everything looks pretty barren in the WI area so I know I need to adjust how I find pins. Where do most folks find deals in these parts?

Quoted from WildRover:

Wisconsinpinball is a good community. Most of us trade or sell at very reasonable prices...most of us are not looking to make money or flip LEs, just play. Some overlap of members on Pinside as well...but this place is much friendlier:

And these days, if you are looking for a ‘safe-space’ to flip your LEs or just make money on games you own without the ongoing snark:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-minnesota-for-sale-thread

1 week later
#16727 3 months ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Anyone local have a Stern Jurassic Park Premium or LE?

Assuming you are asking if someone has one for sale? Or were you looking for someone to check something on theirs for comparison?

2 weeks later
#16764 76 days ago
Quoted from Isjack:

I have seen a ton of crossover between cars and pinball on this forum. For example.. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/330#post-6405128

The plot thickens… I remember that one as well.

#16789 73 days ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

Big Al from Pinball Warehouse was smart as he attended car shows constantly and promoted his business as well at the same time. I recall in the 80,s he'd bring games to various car shows and have them in his booth along with Jukeboxes.

Gah… I miss that dude.

#16816 70 days ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

bought my first game from him about 8 years ago.

Ditto.

2 weeks later
#16921 51 days ago
Quoted from blazingsaddlz:

Thanks to Vitty and Stern, I am being a shipped a populated playfield. I am so happy right now. Thanks to everyone who weighed in on the situation!

So Stern isn’t the “big evil” after all… color me not surprised.

#16947 46 days ago

Anybody else on here play in the Super Series at District 82 this weekend?

Damn. You ‘sconsin folks know how to do it up right.

#16949 46 days ago

So is this Russ? I believe we played together yesterday on IMDN/Memory Lane with Emanuela and Cassidy.

Ha. Cool.

#16952 46 days ago
Quoted from hayrebear:

Good chatting with you over the weekend, as well as getting the chance to compete on a few games with you!

Absolutely man… certainly hope to get over there again sometime and play with you turkeys. (Also will check out that P3 stream soon!)

#16954 46 days ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Yup, I'm not so bad after all, eh?

Not so bad… but you’re suspect, sir!

#16957 45 days ago
Quoted from Tallon:

I would recommend going over. Always a lot of fun

Could not upvote this one enough - the place was phenomenal.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skink91.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside