1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider punisherslemc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1689 10 years ago

Joining the "group: if possible and checking in from MN - Pin*Bot my first and recently purchased pin

#1766 10 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Welcome! Glad we have a new member. Post pics of the game!

Oh - did I mention I now have 2 I love to trade BTW, so if you are interested feel free.. Would like Demolition Man, Jurassic park, WWF royal Rumble or? Feel free to pm me trade offers or ideas // Error: Image 118273 not found // pinbot.jpgpinbot.jpg

#1767 10 years ago

Looking good pin2.JPGpin2.JPG

#1768 10 years ago

And a special thanks to LTG for all the help - Great person..

#1769 10 years ago

Damn triple post - button stuck lol pin1.JPGpin1.JPG

#1770 10 years ago

really sorry keyboard stuck itis

#1771 10 years ago

Sorry still

#1772 10 years ago

shit dont kick me out - lets get together at SS and play

#1773 10 years ago
Quoted from jathomp22:

I just missed out on the Dr dude from the rummage sale. I picked up Jurassic Park then headed over to the sale hoping to get another machine and it was gone..... At least I ended up bringing home one machine.

And you picked up the one I wanted - I got stuck with Dr. Dude

#1787 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Thanks for buying a pinball you didn't want.

Was more like a play on words - meaning I would have bought Jurassic Park.. Bought it for my son, who does not want it.. Everything inside (Mixmaster, Big shotm etc) all work well.. If anyone wants to trade it is available.. Thanks

#1804 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Thanks for buying a pinball you didn't want.

I originally picked it up for my son, he had mentioned thru the years he wanted one. I used to have that game and it was lost in a fire. I buy it and now he tells me he really does not want it..

Since he does not want it I was going to trade it for a different machine, one I want...

#1857 10 years ago

Frank Thomas Big Hurt and Dr. Dude available for trade..Both work great..

1 month later
#2129 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

OK here's one...leaving Friday after work to pick up my EATPM in Rapid City, SD. A nice 17 hour round trip to buy a pin. How's that for a post.

I know that feeling - Took a trip from Hopkins to Kendallville, IN 582 miles each way - for my Demo Man

#2156 10 years ago

I am trading my Demo Man for another title or SELLING IT.. It has been completely shopped and LEd's installed, ADULT ROMS.. The flippers have been rebuilt and are as strong as they were when this machine left the factory. The cabinet is in excellent shape, small scratch left side backbox decals. The playfield is also diamond plated and in nice shape.

I find it sitting more than it should since I acquired WWF RR... Open to trades from my want list.. OR $$$$. PM offers image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#2165 10 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

I am trading my Demo Man for another title or SELLING IT.. It has been completely shopped and LEd's installed, ADULT ROMS.. The flippers have been rebuilt and are as strong as they were when this machine left the factory. The cabinet is in excellent shape, small scratch left side backbox decals. The playfield is also diamond plated and in nice shape.
I find it sitting more than it should since I acquired WWF RR... Open to trades from my want list.. OR $$$$. PM offers

It is officially available if anyone is interested in this great example!

#2167 10 years ago

Open to trade offers of games on my list or reasonable $$ offers via PM - Thanks

#2169 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Sorry, not interested in silent auctions against my fellow WI/MN pinheads.
If you have a price in mind then just post it. I am not playing silly games where you field offers and see what pops up.

Thanks for assuming how I will act - kind of like your > Make offers on YOUR - CFTBL - $2700 OBO buys Demolition Man in all its glory

I was not trying to start or conduct a silent auction - had you made an offer I would have accepted or declined - not meaning any disrespect or hard feelings

#2173 10 years ago

And please don't lump me into a group that doesn't fit me, or think you know how I will respond or act to an offer... Thank you

2 weeks later
#2305 10 years ago

Matt - I would be interested in your PF

#2317 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Me.
LTG : )

Me for sure

#2335 10 years ago

I would be interested in that

#2341 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

New air conditioner going in at 7am to keep pinball players cool.
Goodbye 34 year old unit.

All the people who come there to play are already COOL... Glad you outlasted the air conditioner

#2357 10 years ago

Star Trek is a winner! Played tonight

#2379 10 years ago

Have a very nice example of WWF RR - putting out the trade feelers.. I do not want to sell simply trade for a different game..
Cliffy's in hand, not installed yet - no broken plastics and bright DMD and everything works well. Flippers rebuilt - new rubbers - LED's on lower PF

If anyone has interest pm me - thanks

rr.JPGrr.JPG rr2.JPGrr2.JPG

#2383 10 years ago
Quoted from pinballnut3:

Same stuff tony.
Recently we have discovered on pinside.
Stern sucks no toys. JJP rocks LED, LCD and toys are sweet and also Stern is the best everything they make is awesome and JJP suck everything and the LCD is no good.
We have all picked sides, then changed sides, then changed again.
See all the fun you missed!

ROFLMAO - Thanks bout sums it up

#2387 10 years ago
Quoted from pinballnut3:

See others thought I would try.
Looking to trade for something different what do you got?
Looking to trade a smooth players Bride of Pinbot. Rebuilt flippers, Red LED lite flipper buttons, red leg protectors, New display, Cliffy's on the ramps, Cointaker colored super brights in everything. Spent months trying led's till I got it perfect. Best looking game I have ever seen (light show wise)
What do you have to trade? not looking to sell. PM options.
Thanks

Good playing game and nice person!! GLWT

#2418 10 years ago
Quoted from policano:

I'm bringing TSPP, Junk Yard, and Night Moves to the Circus!

AWESOME

#2420 10 years ago

Maybe he will trade you for BOP

#2426 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Hey now, he did have it longer than most.
He changes pinball machines more often than people change their socks.

Yes I did

And Lloyd F$%#&* you change your socks more often

Disclaimer: We are good friends and see you tonight

#2429 10 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

I think he has a fetish for moving heavy things...

That may leave me tonight

#2460 10 years ago

If anyone needs a machine brought to Expo or the surrounding area contact me.. I also have room if someone wants to share a ride and fuel.. Endeavore so pins very well protected - I have moved plenty in it
Leaving Thursday 10/17 AM returning Mon 10/21 pm

Regards,
Jim

#2465 10 years ago
Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

My Maverick is on CL. I want this thing gone. $1450 CL price = $1200 in real life... maybe less if you throw in a jug of wine...
To my pinball friends I haven't seen/talked to in a while- not limited to Russ, Josh, Parnell, Hilton, TMac ... miss you guys!

Bring it to the Circus with a sale sign

Sure wish you would have kept the Alt translite for WPT... I could use it now

#2468 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Wisconsin-Minnesota Pinball Pals - (a Pinside club)
WTF is this title? I feel like I am in prison looking for someone to write to....

#2471 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Dude, it's official. We are a club now. What did you want me to call it, Bryan Kelly's Sandbox?

Stop before I need CPR at work - hard to breath when LMAO

#2474 10 years ago

Hope this make you laugh as hard as I did...1069944_410407719067590_425369928_n.jpg1069944_410407719067590_425369928_n.jpg

#2478 10 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

Tony - I can haul your Maverick to Pinball Circus if you can handle getting it up the stairs.

And since I have lots of practice moving pins I can help bring it upstairs...

#2549 10 years ago

Well I went back for another 9 hours today! The high point was taking LesManley- John out in a tournament !! Lol- great to meet the guys there. Thanks LTG!

Kidding-great pinball and people!

#2560 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

We need some expo talk. Who is going?
Who is going to the PBL Open House on Friday?

I am going to both

#2584 10 years ago

Thanks for all the help today MN-Flipper, good pinsider!

Anytime my friend

#2623 10 years ago

GNR going to Hemi

#2632 10 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

What kind of board/CPU/rom runs it? Crack that b open and make our own rules!
Jim! You are already selling the gnr?! Although I've never played a gnr, acdc is a freaking amazing game.....

I played about 100 games at expo and decided it is a game I really dig - so yes as I can't afford both

Do not get me wrong GnR is awesome as well and no longer made.. And not a Williams so it won't be remade

#2694 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Hey Jim, trade your Guns n Roses for this: minneapolis.craigslist.org link

Thanks for the head up Jason - The GNR is going to Hemi

#2707 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I brought the girlfriend with me to LTG's tonight, but his WOZ broken I think. We played one game two player and she ended up with 21k and I only had 8k or so for points. I think LTG should look into it a possible fix.

I was there also and it played fine - looks like the student became the teacher GF beating you at pinball, wonder whats next ? LOL

#2709 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Looks like another road trip for me. After playing the new Star Trek pin at the release party last month I couldn't get it out of my mind. So when the one a PinSider in IL was selling came up I couldn't pass it up. It will be about a 15 hour 850 mile round trip but the gas will only come to about $180 compared to over $450 to have it shipped so next Sat. I will be IL bound. This will be my first new game and I'm very excited because I love the Star Trek theme, the play is great and it's a beautiful game.

Congrats!! I do that trip frequently - I am driving to Mi later this month to pick up my NIB Hemi modded AC/DC - that will be a 1300 mile round trip - oh the journeys we embark on for the silverball

#2712 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Anyone intersted in a james bond pinball machine? Looks to be in decent shape, seller said it works. I'd sell it for $450

I would come look let me know when you get it - Thanks

Jim

#2751 10 years ago

I will be going to Muskegon area in MI via MN,Wisc and then Bolingbrook, IL then MI - the journey will then be reversed to come back to MN - If anyone buys or sells a pin pick up/ delivery along the way is available... PM me with details and for cost..

I will be leaving 11/15 at about 5am and return to MN Sunday 11/17 at sometime..

#2765 10 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

Nothing went right with RQ. I wouldn't donate to a for-profit company, and didn't.
I'm looking to get rid of my Atari Middle Earth pin. 2 board sets(1 pulled from a working one). Complete. Price; free. Comes with a 100% "I won't take it back from you" guarantee.

LOL - Pm sent

#2783 10 years ago

Anyone interested in a slot machine for your mancave? IGT S2000 Triple Fire No coins, bill validator takes all new money, even the $100's Play upto 9 lines and 20 per line - made in 2007 and stereo sound with attract mode Awesome shape- LED lit reels and all machine lights- like new condition..

Lets trade for??

photo 3-988.JPGphoto 3-988.JPGphoto 2-190.JPGphoto 2-190.JPGphoto 1-91.JPGphoto 1-91.JPGphoto 5.JPGphoto 5.JPGphoto 4.JPGphoto 4.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 1.JPGphoto 1.JPG

#2797 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

No one knows everything. It would be conceited to think so. I certainly don't.
I have in the last decade endured three large hits. My marriage ended, which didn't cost more but did end the money drain bailing out wife or relatives problems. Start coming back from that, and the economy hits the skids. Start coming back from that and I get hit with the no smoking.
Most people can't survive one hit, I've had three.
Yet somehow I'm still out living the competition and manufacturers.
And that is and I quote, "fucking believable".

ME TOO - You rock Lloyd!!! Endured the shit storms and still stay open to provide smiles.. You sure as hell do not do it for the money, so I thank you!!!

#2823 10 years ago
Quoted from mnpin:

Wow. I second that.
If people don't like a business, then don't go... Some last, some don't.
When it comes to Lloyd/SS, people that have been in business for 40+ years can cast the first stone. A private msg and some kindness goes a long way in comparison to cheap/personal shots.
I'm thankful SS is in business, and I appreciate Lloyd's friendship. When I'm perfect, I'll expect the same from Lloyd.
Prada on the other hand... Well, she's more perfect than any of us.

+1

#2829 10 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

I'm in for 2014. Would be nice to have six or seven volunteers though so we can take a break from the action.

I would help too

#2833 10 years ago

Just heard my NIB AC/DC was in - let the modding begin - I just drooled on my keyboard

#2856 10 years ago

Anyone interested in a Williams grand lizard for trade?

It's wrapped loaded and ready to be delivered

#2878 10 years ago
Quoted from PaulyB18:

Just listed my NBAFB for $1700 in the market place.
I am in the Madison area regularly and will be heading up towards GB around Thanksgiving.

I am also going there this Friday and can pick it up and bring back to Wi or Mn Sunday
Let me know!

#2906 10 years ago

Top notch machine and plays awesome - Only one better I know of My Hemi modded pinball refinery

Kevin is a Great person - who takes AMAZING care of his stuff, deal with confidence..

#2908 10 years ago

Picked up my new pins and Hemi does amazing work - AC/DC is my first NIB Breakshot is also a cool game - you guys know I like to trade so at one point Breakshot will most likely be available in case anyone interested.. Awesome shape - HUO since 2001

1.jpg1.jpg2.jpg2.jpg3.jpg3.jpg5.jpg5.jpg

1 week later
#2961 10 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/pinballrefinery check out their new FB page and give them a like

http://www.pinballrefinery.com/store He did many mods to my machine I purchased NIB from them - there is there store... Here is the Black Friday discount code M5VZK14G1X2F
The website will ask you for a code at the checkout page, just enter this code to receive a 15% off.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

#2964 10 years ago
Quoted from haunted1:

All 8 games are adjusted, clean and ready for a house full of people.
Make a great holiday, fellow pinheads.

What time shall I come over

#2976 10 years ago

You can order now from pinball refinery and use that code- the lit apron looks bad ass!

#2979 10 years ago

I have a red lit apron on mt acdc and its awesome- they also have chrom side armor in stock but anything lot looks good with black

1 week later
#3001 10 years ago

Anyone local interested in a really nice Breakshot?
Documented HUO since 1999 - mylar removed and PF great shape, plastics perfect..Solid game and a great player
Super clean

PM ME

http://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/9560

#3055 10 years ago

Anyone interested in a really nice BREAKSHOT
NGG

Let me know - pics can follow

Sold

#3063 10 years ago

It was Paulys old one and is mint - I have a package deal in the works and need these gone..

Anyone?

NGG REALLY NICE SLIGHT WEAR BY BUTTONS- no fade and PF REALLY NICE

#3070 10 years ago

Serious anyone want either?

Got a deal working and fair prices to move

Breakshot
NGG

Sold to ralphwiggum

#3071 10 years ago

Whysnow buy it and I will deliver next weekend!

#3074 10 years ago

Sorry lowest price is listed for both for quick sale Paypal accepted as long as no fees to me

#3077 10 years ago

. This deal is only for this group, and priced for quick sale!

#3079 10 years ago

NGG

Breakshot

Sold

#3083 10 years ago

REDUCED PAIR FOR QUICK SALE

Breakshot
No Good Gofers

Sold to Ralphwiggum

#3116 10 years ago

Wait- I have a beard a d call dibs! LMAO

#3156 10 years ago

Say hello to my precious

image.jpgimage.jpg

#3157 10 years ago

Put the topper on and wired it up,looks so nice

image.jpgimage.jpg

#3160 10 years ago

Nice setup Jim, still have ACDC?

OF COURSE!!!

#3181 10 years ago

WTB: Spider-Man, TSPP, Sopranos, Avatar, Iron Man, CSI and maybe T3. Within MN, WI, IA,IL traveling this weekend and a friend looking for these! I will Pick up and he has cash - send me private message

The ROAD WARRIOR leaves 12/13

#3219 10 years ago

Was awesome meeting you as well Tim!

#3232 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Probably the understatement of the year.
Jim has played pinball a long time. It's just the last months that I've seen him acquiring games, trading, changing his likes and dislikes in playing at a rapid pace. Really getting into pinball.
And in this short time, Jim has given a lot back too. Helping people find games and transport them. And sharing.
I'm proud to have Jim as a friend.

Thank you very much - I am proud to have you as a friend and try hard to help my fellow pinheads

Quoted from PaulyB18:

Grats! Jim is a great guy...or so my wife says.
Breakshot back in Wi...nice!

Thank you for the compliment and my dealings and conversations with you have been great - and you wife is cool too

Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Just wanted to give a big thanks to Jim for delivering these to me today. SUPER nice guy and it was a pleasure meeting him. Just got both of them setup, the NGG is fairly nice, and the Breakshot is really nice. It is just great to actually buy two machines that need very little work to play nice (pretty rare for me these days).
Thanks again Jim!

It was my pleasure to come visit and meet you - thanks for the tour and I am still laughing at the "Dog incident"

Happy holidays all - back home safe and sound after picking up and delivering pins and best of all my sons graduation from College one down one to go! I am blessed to have been welcomed into this community and enjoy all of you guys

#3233 10 years ago

double post damn it

#3238 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

My wife is one of the most "chill" people I know. My Pug is not one of the most "chill" dogs I know. While he has never eaten a Christmas gift, there is a first for everything and it happened when Jim was over. It was actually quite funny, but I now know why she was so mad at the dog- He ripped open and starting eating a gift for our nephews- a $75 Skylander set. While the set can be replaced, we still have zero idea why he decided to rip that open and start eating the box. If it is one thing I know about Pugs, is that they are a different breed of dog all together (good and bad, mostly good). Sorry for the abrupt end of our meeting Jim, had to get my youngest son off for nap while my wife picked up random pieces of Christmas gift from everywhere
Congrats on having one make it through school, just getting them there in the first place means you did something right

I felt bad cause was laughing so hard - still makes me laugh

#3239 10 years ago

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-baywatch-1500-and-nba-fb-1800-in-illinois-santa-delivery

I am going yet again close to there next week Monday and Tuesday if anyone is interested in this act fast!!

Jim

#3242 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Hell of a deal for so much pin. If Baywatch was made today it would be an $8,000 pin for just the Pro model.

10K by Christmas

#3243 10 years ago

I stopped on my recent trip to Illinois and picked up a replacement Translite and had George sign it prior to me picking it up.. Nice addition.. I also put Lollipop side rails on and installed LED'S in it also..

sign.jpgsign.jpg
lotr-107.jpglotr-107.jpg
photo 1.JPGphoto 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 3.JPG

#3246 10 years ago

I want to give a HUGE sincere thank you to my friend LTG.. I was at SS Billiards playing pins with a few friends, we left about 12am. I decided when I went home to install the orange super bands on my LOTR, and adjust the left VUK switch as it was finicky. I broke the damn switch while adjusting it. I then had to take the whole VUK assembly out to replace the switch, at least I had a spare switch. I then realize its soldered and I can't solder worth shit. It is now 115 am and I have my machine apart and I am pissed. I called LTG and met him and he soldered it for me.. What a friend, like I said it was 115 in the morning. THANK YOU LLOYD FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE TO HELP ME. You are an awesome friend.. Well it's all back together and it's time for bed, as I get up at 545!

Not many people left like Lloyd, thanks my friend! Lloyd is like the pinball Yoda

lloyd.jpglloyd.jpg

1 week later
#3301 10 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Anybody interested in super last minute open invite pinball in Muskego?
Shoot me a PM if you've got nothing better to do.
/don't let my pinside collection fool you, there's more like 20 games up and running.

When? And where is Muskego - always up for pinball

#3338 10 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

Will try. Was going to stop there anyways if the driver allows it.

You can come play my Hemi Ac/Dc and LOTR by me after LTG (SS) I am a mile away..

1 week later
#3422 10 years ago

Have been contemplating offering my Hemi Modded AC/DC Pro up for trades - seems since LOTR entered the house AC/DC hardly ever gets played... Tough choice here as it is an awesome game.. Thinking maybe getting a Transformers Le Combo, CFTBL, Tron or ???? Just thinking about it at this time - feedback? Also anyone have a Williams Time fantasy for sale as I have a friend looking for one.. Thanks

#3437 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Hmmmm, Time Fantasy....... I wonder if anyone here just recently bought one of those.

Anyone have one for sale

#3451 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Yeah I just about got a beating in the head by Tim and Dave about not hanging onto it. I'm hoping to have it set up in the living room so people can play it at the party on the 8th.
It needs a new playfield so I will drop one in and move it on its way. It was just part of the package deal.
chris

Can you let me know when its "On it's way" I am interested

Thanks

#3463 10 years ago

Hey guys have you seen the new page?
Check it out and join please - plenty of new graphic mods coming and 3D printing for cool pieces

https://www.facebook.com/groups/522161394545906/

Thank you
Jim

#3466 10 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

You have a 3D printer? That's even cooler than any pin. You can make stuff with it.

Yes PinGraffix does - really cool stuff on the horizon

1 week later
#3557 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

TAX Time! Do I pay off debt or get a new pin... Or maybe work some mega trade up deal! hmmmmmm decisions..

Pin

#3566 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Besides setting the time is there anything you need to do in the settings for Midnight Madness?
chris

Thats it

#3594 10 years ago

This is mine - feel free to check my want list on pinside as it is current.. thank you
Looking to change up the collection as trying to get my fiancee into pinball with me
Have been told by everyone that plays that it is the best playing LOTR

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

1 week later
#3726 10 years ago

Paul when is the next pinparty I want to come over - always a good time to be had there

#3729 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Did you forget my Daytona 500/Pinball Party, Feb. 23rd, 11am till ???....not real late though, we have to get up for work in the morning. Pinball and arcade games from 11 till about 12:30 when the race starts, on 2 big screens, and after the race they go back on again. BYOB and I'll have Sloppy Joes and would appreciate it if people brought a little something to share.

Why yes... Yes I did

2 weeks later
#3839 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I'll try and get High Speed up and running by then. I'll also both Jim to help bring it up there.

Who is this Jim you refer to

#3850 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

MN-Flipper has-had a beautiful one. Don't know if he sold it.

Gone - but not forgotten - Pinball Refinery Ac/Dc may be next to leave complete with the new HELEN kit

#3852 10 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

What's gonna replace AC/DC?

ST Pro for me to Pimp - is what I am thinking

#3857 10 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Getting rid of Creech? Might be looking for one someday in the near future

To get rid of one you must have it - and he doesn't.. This is a graphic for me

#3859 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Mine got ya hooked?

I like to change things up - I have a ton of mods coming and this will be a combination Pingraffix and Pinball Refinery machine! I already have a signed Premium translite for it - the NIB is being drop shipped to me next week

#3861 10 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

After playing ST, even AC/DC and MET felt old and dark

Yes my Ac/Dc rocks hard - but I am looking forward to my NIB ST Pro - lasercut lit lollipop siderails and hinges, ah wait for pictures

#3869 10 years ago

ST Pro NIB invading my house next week, already ordered some serious mods!

#3874 10 years ago

Wait and see my friend

#3904 10 years ago

Newest edition to my house - it's awesome!
Waiting on some mods
Installed an autographed premium translite. This game is SUPER fast.

image-121.jpgimage-121.jpgimage-909.jpgimage-909.jpgimage-513.jpgimage-513.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#3906 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Did Greg Freres do the artwork for that game ?

Yes sir - September 2013 - Stern Pinball have (finally) announced their next game: Star Trek. The game is designed by Steve Ritchie and has artwork by Greg Freres. These two also did the previous Star Trek Next Generation pinball in 1993 for Williams.

#3910 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Did he do the playfield also ?Doesn't seem like his style at all . That premium Translite looks pretty good ,I have only seen the pro, and LE backglass. I didn't care too much for the pro translite . LE backglass looks pretty good .

He and John Youssi did the collaboration on the whole game

1 week later
#3950 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

At-a-boy Jim. I had better see an improvement in you game when you come over and play mine.

#3954 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Jim, I just LOVE what the Refinery did with the bb lighting. Cool if they did it for the Pro. Your game is improving too.

They got the Pro Paul if you want one let me know I will have Gio make it up and send you an invoice it rocks!

#3984 10 years ago

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

May part with this - Got this to get fiancee more into pinball, didn't work.. FS/FT make offer

AWESOME shape - tastefully LED's and cliffy

#3988 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Are you going to bring this to the Circus? Great opportunity to get visibility to it and sell it there.

not sure

Trade down considered too.. feel free to pm me

#3993 10 years ago

Willing to trade my Shrek + or - let me know what you have

#3995 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Trade it for a bunch of system 11 pins!

want list current

#4008 10 years ago

My HUO SHREK $4400 OBO

#4022 10 years ago
Quoted from policano:

Hey Guys,
Circus is just around the corner! What do people want me to bring?
Star Trek Pro
Transformers
World Cup Soccer
Sharkey's Shootout
Independence Day
Game Show
South Park
-T

Shrek after you buy it from me

#4058 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

It's hard work for all of us. Haul one of those babies out of there and get it to a show. In the end you will find it was more than worth it. You get all kinds of memories of people enjoying your game and you go home knowing that you were part of what made the show happen. If everyone who had to work to bring a game left them home, there is no show.

Go to his house and then say that I have moved a ton of pins and I wouldn't take one from his house. His damn basement steps are like a 90 degree angle down think he did that on purpose

#4060 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

You got that right, now if someone had an Eskalara it would be a diff. story.

If you quit buying a new pin every week you could buy an Eskalara

#4067 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Who ever does it I'll pitch in $20

And bring a pin ?

#4069 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

You got that right, now if someone had an Eskalara it would be a diff. story.

I call bullshit Paul

#4079 10 years ago

Pics of SHREK in case anyone is interested 2010 run and like new
image-306.jpgimage-306.jpgimage-567.jpgimage-567.jpgimage-627.jpgimage-627.jpgimage-684.jpgimage-684.jpgimage-696.jpgimage-696.jpgimage-667.jpgimage-667.jpgimage-392.jpgimage-392.jpgimage-663.jpgimage-663.jpgimage-546.jpgimage-546.jpgimage-378.jpgimage-378.jpgimage-620.jpgimage-620.jpgimage-862.jpgimage-862.jpgimage-275.jpgimage-275.jpg

#4131 10 years ago

Thanks Lloyd it was a blast!!

#4133 10 years ago

Thanks for all the work Lloyd, good times! Would have liked a few more machines, but I understand it's not a pleasure to lug them around.

I agree - and thanks to all who brought theirs

#4145 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

As long as I get help moving a game out and back in again I'm in. So that makes 3 of us. I have a cargo van also.

I am in to help for sure... Whatever my pin brothers need

#4160 10 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Dam Paul, I didn't know you were a pole Smoker?

WTF

1 week later
#4239 10 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

Thanks guys, I definitely want to check out Lloyds place Ill be too close not to go to a place that legendary . Blainbrook sounds pretty good if I can get a few of the other dads to go with, the girls have a 9:00 curfew and are rooming together so I should have plenty of time to get my pin fix. Ill be there Thurs,Fri and Saturday nights headed home Sunday afternoon the better they play the later we stay.
Thanks Steve

None of the other places mentioned have a person who has dedicated over 40 years of his life to this hobby, or Prada Let me know when you are going to SS and I would like to come meet a fellow pinsider

Disclaimer: Watch your pockets

#4242 10 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

Will do probably tonight or tomorrow night

Have Lloyd call me when you arrive he has my cell

#4256 10 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

Hit up ssbilliards last night, met two great pinsiders mn flipper and and ltg I had a great time.

it was indeed fun and nice to meet

#4285 10 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Anyone want to trade their Metallica pro for my HUO Star Trek pro? I love trek, but my wife is keen on Metallica now...
PM me if you're interested.

ROFLMAO - you are worse than me

#4292 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

That was corrected today, my 2nd Mustang ship's tomorrow. Hopefully it will arrive Friday. That Jim is a BAD influence on me and I on him. But BIG thanks to Jim for lining it up. I just figured I'd buy myself an early birthday and retirement present. So now you can play Mustang when you come back in June. I'll post some pictures.

My pleasure always glad to help out a friend.. Now about the bad influence part just makes more pins for me to enjoy with you..

#4294 10 years ago
Quoted from big_ragu:

I haven't seen it mentioned here, but Brunswick Zone in Brooklyn Park just got a Mustang (and it's set to 50 cents!).
I've played two now, and I'm enjoying the table quite a bit. Well, except for the licensed music- it gets really old really fast.

The game is a really fun pin, makes you take good shots and love the ramp set up.. Feel free to hit me up if you come this way and you are welcome to play mine too Or we can all just go over to MustangPaul's house

#4297 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Thanks for the heads up tmac. I might check it out, it's a nice place. Anyone else going? I like the way Stern spelled the name wring... Brunkswick.

Yeah come on over guys and bring some beer.

Mustang Release party at MustangPaul's house In St. Paul 4/26 800-?? Bring beer

#4318 10 years ago
Quoted from big_ragu:

Anyone looking for a fun convertible for the summer?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-your-a-list-tables-for-my-sweet-triumph-tr6-in-mn
We'll EVENTUALLY have a spring/summer here, right??? Maybe someday?

I heard Summer may fall on a Saturday this year

1 month later
#4554 9 years ago

My ST tricked out pro is available for trade if anyone is interested..

Premium autographed translite, Interactive back box kit, speaker light kit, laser cut side rails and hinges - lit up with blue LE lighting - NIB shaker motor kit... Sure missing somethings.. most have seen it.. Open to trade offers

Feel free to pm me - Thanks

#4564 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Woot, birthday pinball week coming up. Stopping at LTG's on sunday for pinball and picking up a nice pin to add to the collection later in the week with Jim.
Which place in little Canada had those pinballs?

You mentioned 7/8 - were you thinking 6/8 ?? Message me

#4635 9 years ago

My pimped out Star Trek is available for trade if anybody's interested it's ready for its new home wrapped up
Feel free to make an offer check out my Wantlist t's current. Even if it's not on my list feel free to make me an offer

#4660 9 years ago

Look what Followed me home this weekend!
Corvette coming next week!

image-157.jpgimage-157.jpg

2 weeks later
#4798 9 years ago

Looking for Breakshot to purchase for LTG - any surrounding area please PM me

Thanks
Jim

#4801 9 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Why Breakshot specifically?

Because that is what he would like

1 week later
#4861 9 years ago

I have a friend looking for Maverick and. T2. Does anyone have one for sale please PM me

2 weeks later
#4996 9 years ago

SO lets get some opinions from the crew - I have someone interested in my TAF with gold roms and color DMD - it is really nice.. He has a RBION and a PF which I dig for sure - what would seem fair for him to add to the deal $$

Curious what you guys think - RBION in nice shape, PF has cab fade but PF and ramps nice - GO

#5002 9 years ago

Police force

#5012 9 years ago

I will also add if anyone is looking for a nice TAf with gold roms and color DMD it may be available for trade.. Do not mind multiple pin deals - want list current

#5014 9 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Why on earth would you get rid of your TAF already...and for a ribon?

I like RBION - and you wouldn't get it you are from Duluth

#5016 9 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I don't get how you can flip through a new game in only a couple weeks

I am sorry I must be spending your money and FYI I got the game 06/04 -- a few weeks must be Duluth math

#5066 9 years ago
Quoted from CyberNinja24:

Your collection looks awesome and sadly I don't have many hours on any of your games. Invite me in and I might be there for days
Surely there must be someone from Milwaukee that would love to meet at your place for a pin party, isn't there?

Contact danczaz

He is coming from ILL to me This Saturday

#5070 9 years ago

What's for sale around here - let me know what you have please..

#5144 9 years ago
Quoted from MMuller:

Anyone interested in a Flipper Football sale or trade?

Pm sent

2 weeks later
#5223 9 years ago

Bring it punk

#5233 9 years ago

If anyone has a STTNG they are interested in trading for I have a smoking nice Mustang with CoinTaker interactive backbox, Hooked tach mod, Lit LED Cointaker flipper buttons and all custom songs - super nice shape on the block

PM for pics

Pm me with trade offers

Also interested in Avatar LE and Xmen LE - if you want to work on a trade let me know - want list current

#5245 9 years ago

If anyone has a STTNG they are interested in trading for I have a smoking nice Mustang with CoinTaker interactive backbox, Hooked tach mod, Lit LED Cointaker flipper buttons and all custom songs - super nice shape on the block
PM for pics
Pm me with trade offers
Also interested in Avatar LE and Xmen LE or ?? if you want to work on a trade let me know - want list current

would also consider trading RBION let me know what you have

#5248 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

A dollar a play. That will scare people off, especially kids.

Quoted from northvibe:

I didn't know they were set to $1 a play :/ I didn't bring any quarters or cash :/ AMH was shut down today when I was there
I ran into Billy! and he hooked me and the gf up on a game of WOZ! My gf and parents really liked the game Thanks!

LOL - You need to get out more Paul
Who goes to a fair without cash..

#5332 9 years ago

Looking to mix it up again Want list is current - First on the want list is STTNG
Mustang, RBION, PF and VIRTUAL Widebody with 200+games,

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3opryir3lhoae52/AAA1WjBelWfE0wIi0a0xZeOma?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u6rpepa1a4i0qpv/AAA8VvbifLIa_6PJHRYmFqcoa?dl=0

mustang.jpgmustang.jpg// Error: Image 279521 not found //

#5368 9 years ago

I have not had the pleasure of meeting you Methos - however I can relate to something happening and making you stop and re-evaluate priorities and life.. It is sad that it sometimes takes such drastic measures, but I am very glad you and yours are ok. You will enter and remain in my prayers

#5416 9 years ago

Looking for Maverick / I500 / RFM / FH / Apollo 13 pm me please

Thanks
Jim

#5422 9 years ago

Any pins for sale?

#5426 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

What's the over/under for how many pins mnflipper will buy and sell before anybody gets a hobbit? 10? 20? Sorry.

I must be using your money - how many can I buy DAD

Chucky - you buy that - pay now and get in 2016

2 weeks later
#5502 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am looking for a new to me game to clean up and put on route.
I am mainly interested in stuff in the <2500 range that would also possibly be good on route.
This means they don't need to be perfect but need to be fun.
As long as the cab is holding together, then not much else cab wise really matters to me.
Nicer playfields are always good but not really a requirement for this application if the price is fair.
I plan to clean up and fix/ rebuild everything before it goes on route so no worries if there are issues.
Any ideas or suggestions?
What do you have?

Matt has a REALLY nice Gameshow..

#5512 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Unfortunately I do not even know that game at all, but guessing it woudl not do great on route?

Quoted from LesManley:

It's actually a really fun game. There are a couple on route here locally. It did well and people liked to play it. Tony got rid of his mainly because it had an issue where it would keep the 2 million shot lit instead of turning it off after hitting it once like it should. Some league people complained it wasn't fair.

It is a great game even for new pinball players - bright blingy and light hearted - It is also in awesome shape

1 week later
#5582 9 years ago
Quoted from miggitymac:

I won't be in town this weekend to finally make it to my first Pinball Circus, but I'm curious, when does TWD arrive at SS? I need to play it!

It will be there and playable for Saturday when the Circus opens - Lloyd will have it sooner and it will debut at Circus

#5593 9 years ago

Paul think his basement is hard, you should help Jim sometime Paul.

How the fuck did I get involved I haven't said shit.. LOL

Like mine is easy, right.. Suck it up Paul

#5599 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

FINALLY.......I'm SOMEBODYS buddy. Ya gotta come over and check out the Met topper I made.

MetEQ1.jpg 218 KB

MetEQ2.jpg 191 KB

Aw Paul you are my buddy too - I like what you did with that.. I wondered what you were gonna do when you showed me that sound active piece last time - Dig it

#5600 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballnut3:

We sure do Paul.
BUT back to the message that started this. It's easy to move pins lets bring some more pins into Lloyds for the circus.
If needed the wife and I will come help you move it!!
If I get a a someone to pickup and deliver I will bring a second machine WCS.

I can help but has to be today - leaving tomorrow for York

#5617 9 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Is it still $25/person if you just come on Sunday?

Yes one day or both same low price

#5622 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Tell her she can pick one day to do stuff and you get the other.

Sure can tell you aren't married yet Chuckie Let me know how that goes

#5624 9 years ago

Sure can tell you aren't married yet Chuckie Let me know how that goes

Quoted from lordloss:

let me tell you what rachel said the other day:
"Why don't you put the pins in the living room and move the couch and tv to the pinball room? You'd have more room that way."
I could fit 6 along one wall of the living room and 4-5 more on the other wall.

And tell me what she says after you are married for awhile
You are not married yet - I'm just saying

#5634 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Thanks for the offer but I'll be working and don't even know when I'll make it to Circus.

Send a machine in your place

#5641 9 years ago

TWD is on the way to SS as we speak also...

#5644 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

But at the pace they walk it could take some time.

Should be there by 12 - not sure LTG's plan

#5689 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Less than 10 hours of Pinball Circus left. Don't miss out. Next one isn't until Spring 2015.

Sure hope I can make that one! Missed this one - York in the dust and headed to Chicago for Expo.

3 weeks later
#5807 9 years ago

Thinking of putting my Tommy up for trade - plays great, blinders work perfect, PF nice no wear, LED in Pf and backbox
PM what you have to trade

Gameplay video

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v9m2nnv8o3tgq91/2014-09-14%2001.09.19.mov?dl=0

image-260.jpgimage-260.jpgimage-178.jpgimage-178.jpgimage-270.jpgimage-270.jpg

#5809 9 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Nice game Tommy is fun, GL w/ trades!

Thanks Josh and congrats to you

We will see what comes around... I was even thinking it would be nice to go on route as it is not common.. We will see

#5822 9 years ago

Thinking of putting my Tommy up for trade - plays great, blinders work perfect, PF nice no wear, LED in Pf and backbox
PM what you have to trade
Gameplay video
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v9m2nnv8o3tgq91/2014-09-14%2001.09.19.mov?dl=0

It is for trade or sale ...$2700

1 week later
#5853 9 years ago
Quoted from PastPinball:

I'm not sure why, but I play pinball better in heels. I got the second highest score on 'Pirates of the Caribbean' which has been in there for years! Lloyd and I have some theories about why that is.

And you look so nice too

1 week later
#5909 9 years ago

Todd was but got one

1 week later
#5965 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

So you AND Jim have one now?

NO... I ordered something new and in a box

#5971 9 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

naw, he be trolling

Well I did buy a NIB TWD I also ordered a MMrLE

#5973 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Well Jim I hope ya keep these for a little while anyway. The way you go through games just boggles my mind. No way could I keep up with you.

Sorry it boggles your mind - it must be a small mind The cool thing is you don't need to keep up with me, and if you did I wouldn't mind.. Nor would I comment

#5978 9 years ago

Yeah ok

#5982 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Lol, Jim wouldn't know what to do with 17 pins. He'd have 17 trades going on at once and he'd implode.

Charlie my boy - I would never implode, far too organized and just think how many other people would be able to enjoy the machines.. It's good to be me and do what I want with my money and time

2 months later
1 week later
#6441 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Monday March 2nd 11am at SS Billiards. Lunch with LTG : )
Pizza from Pizza Lucé , some pins on free play. Stop by and have some fun.
LTG : )™

WHY

#6444 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballnut3:

Lloyd's stellar personality.

Lloyd's stellar personality.

AGREED!

3 weeks later
#6630 9 years ago

LAH gets my vote

2 months later
#7080 8 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Anyone have a Big Buck Hunter arcade game they are looking to sell?

MustangPaul has one for sale

10 months later
#8577 8 years ago

I have an IGT Texas Hold 'em poker arcade available for trade
Excellent condtion with working bill validator

Let know what you have for trade

20160425_133425_(resized).jpg20160425_133425_(resized).jpg

20160425_133446_(resized).jpg20160425_133446_(resized).jpg

20160425_133411_(resized).jpg20160425_133411_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#8607 7 years ago

IGT Texas Hold 'em for trade.. Excellent condition and working bill acceptor takes new.money.

Happy to trade from IL to MN

Pm please

Trades for other arcades or pin project or working EM

20160425_133446_(resized).jpg20160425_133446_(resized).jpg

20160502_171218_(resized).jpg20160502_171218_(resized).jpg

20160425_133425_(resized).jpg20160425_133425_(resized).jpg

6 months later
#9100 7 years ago

For trade..

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For trade Nice Sharkeys all LED Trade for another machine Schaumburg,IL”
2016-10-30
Chesterton, IN
Trade
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 135 times

20160910_121540 (resized).jpg20160910_121540 (resized).jpg00k0k_fJpdz0Ybu1C_1200x900 (resized).jpg00k0k_fJpdz0Ybu1C_1200x900 (resized).jpg

Added over 7 years ago: Sold

#9115 7 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Home again so I'll throw this back out there.
May trade for some System 11 stuff that is in my wishlist.
NEW!machinefor salePlaced 2016-11-04 15:27 (yesterday)For sale: Who Dunnit (Bally, 1995)“Up for sale is a very clean Who Dunnit.

There are some scuffs on the cab as you will find with most machines. The playfield is i...” $ 2,300 (Firm) ChrisS Lake Geneva, WI Used, working and clean

I will take it.. Who Dunnit = mine

3 years later
#13586 4 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Finally managed to get to the Hudson Tap and play JP. Found the game to be a ton of fun.... until I got one of the balls stuck behind the rubber on the sling! I asked the wait staff if they knew who to call to help, but they just said, "someone comes by quite a bit to look at them, I'll tell him."
Also, should I have turned the machine off? I ended up just leaving it on, but as I left I wondered if I should've powered it off....
Here's a link to a thread where I posted a picture: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ball-stuck-behind-rubber-on-slings-on-jp#post-5471597

foxtj24

2 months later
#13939 3 years ago

Thinking of putting my Getaway HS up for trade.. Color DMD, Diamond plated PF, plays awesome, all Flippers rebuilt, playfield really nice, will include NOS set of complete licensed plastics and manual. More pics later open to trades from my want list - typical cab fade

3 weeks later
#14099 3 years ago

I’m case anyone looking - trade or sale
Similar prices game or can add $$

Machine - For Trade
Partially restored (almost original) - “Full LED, Comet - also rubbers 90% Super bands - Cliffy’s One cracked, broken plastic Flippers rebuilt and strong DMD good No errors or credit dot Batteries off board and boards...”
2020-05-26
River Grove, IL
Trade
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 170 times

1 year later
#17599 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Hey guys and gals. I'm looking to start an in-home pinball league in the west/north west TC metro area. This is my first go at this, so I'm totally open to suggestions within the league. We will vote on any key decisions. I'm not the dictator in charge. This is meant to be a fun and casual beer drinking pinball league. It's not a hardcore tournament pin league.
Here is a breakdown of what it would look like (nothing is set in stone):
-8 weeks long with finals being on week 9.
-Thursday evenings starting at 7:00pm and shooting to end by 10:00pm.
-$100 buy in. Payouts will go to the top three players in the finals.
-We will closely follow IFPA rules.
We will be rotating houses/hosts on a weekly basis. So there are some criteria for joining:
-Be willing to host the league night for at least one night out of the 9.
-Have at least 4 games that are in good functional order. They don't have to be the latest and greatest.
-Live somewhere in the west/north west twin cities metro area. I want to keep this thing easy and local for the people in the league.
I've been chatting with some guys about this over the last couple of months when I've been buying/selling games. The following Pinsiders have expressed interest. I will be reaching out to these guys to make sure they are 100% in.
Vitty
ChrisPINk25
brobra
Bearcat
Rustyck
Bmanpin
If you would like to join, please reach out to me via PM. Ideally, I'd like to get this started in the next 2-3 weeks. I'd like to keep this league around 8-12 people. So we need a few more to join up and we will get this party started!

foxtj24

2 weeks later
#17686 1 year ago

Throwing this out there - looking for:

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Chesterton, IN area Looking for Pro”
2022-05-02
Chesterton, IN
Wanted
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 36 times
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Chesterton, IN area NIB or used is ok”
2022-05-02
Chesterton, IN
Wanted
Viewed: 59 times

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for pro - Chesterton, IN area NIB or used is ok”
2022-05-02
Chesterton, IN
Wanted
Viewed: 38 times

Prefer Pro edition Used or NIB please PM me

Thanks,
Jim

#17691 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Anyone got any Stern boxes lying around they don’t want or need? I’m looking for two. Got a couple pins to ship out and I like to put a box around them. I suppose any manufacturer box would work just fine.

foxtj24

#17708 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

If anyone local needs some Invisiglass, hit me up. I’ve got a few extra sheets I won’t be needing.

I could use a sheet..

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider punisherslemc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread?tu=punisherslemc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.