1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinwhoo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7769 8 years ago

Can't wait to use it. Let's find something to fill it up.

#7770 8 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I bought a truck with a lift gate. Should hold 12.

Screwed up 1st quote.

7 months later
#8666 7 years ago

I'm looking for a bg for a Wing Ding. Anything from a wall hanger to real nice considered.

#8668 7 years ago

Actually as I walked out of Central Waters brewery I thought I saw that they are having a Wing Ding fling thing on the weekend of June 11th. About 5 miles from where the game is.

2 months later
#8849 7 years ago

I've got a Paragon fs. $1400. Posted on the WI pinball site.
http://wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=997&sid=dad68a8f5f3ab659d1a30cc3351b6e9a

Game is sold and gone.

1 year later
#10180 6 years ago

I've got two BH that I'm looking to sell. Not really looking for trades.

1st one is very nice. Recently shopped and rebuilt with new Swemmer board. Pop bumpers, flippers, and kickers all strong. Plays great. Spinning motor works. All displays work. Led's for GI. Cabinet is nice with exception of some wood out of front of cabinet (see pics). Both bg nice. New tube from lower pf to upper. Good coin door. The power supply has been rebuilt and updated, all the pop boards have been updated, interconnect rebuilt with new wires. The tube is new polycarbonate with led to make it glow. Lower window lights converted to Standard voltage. $2150 with Swemmer board, or $1950 with old non working board that you may be able to repair

2nd one has a nicer cabinet. I did a little swapping of things with first one. Spinning motor works. Two displays in head work. Did not test under pf displays. No pf glass. Coil seem free, not burned or locked on. Does not have mpu or driver board, so may be good candidate for Pascal 4 in 1 board. Does have sound board. Some pf wear and planking. Good coin door. Inner bg is rough. $750.

#10186 6 years ago

I've got a decent Tee'd Off that I'm looking to sell. $1600.

Game is in good shape. Some cabinet touch ups. It plays good and everything works, but could use new rubber rings. No led's.

Has gopher topper and it works.

I've got pics.

Location is Franklin, WI.

2 months later
#10495 6 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

Heading up to Milwaukee tomorrow night, who's got a turd of a project game for me to revive?!

I've got a GTB Volcano I'd sell for $900. PM me if interested.

8 months later
#11679 5 years ago

Was there a couple of weeks ago, so don't know about potcle, but the rest are set for 5 balls per game. No replay, but can get an extra ball. 6 balls would be the same as two 3 ball games. Sweet. Thx Chris.

#11682 5 years ago
Quoted from mr9865:

the Houdini was a dollar per play and 3 ball, the sterns where 3 for $2 with 5 ball play.

you're right, my bad

5 months later
#12162 5 years ago

My senior year was great. 1st semester had 4 classes and two of those were in the school store selling stuff. Took it easy the last semester, only 3 classes and again 2 were in school store Done by 10:30 or 11:00. Just hung around school or took off with friends.

1 month later
#12357 5 years ago

If pre sold, and not sold elsewhere, I can bring BOP 2.0 conversion kit to MGC or available for pickup in Milwaukee area. Could ship if need to. 2500.

20190303_144157 (resized).jpg20190303_144157 (resized).jpg20190303_144205 (resized).jpg20190303_144205 (resized).jpg20190303_144213 (resized).jpg20190303_144213 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#12426 5 years ago

Me too. But I'd also need a trailer to haul them in and somewhere to store them.

4 months later
#12985 4 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Anyone interested in a jm pin? Got it from a friend, not a good time to add this one to the collection. Looking for $2400, good price?

pm sent

2 months later
#13172 4 years ago

I think I have secured one. If the deals fall thru, I'll repost.

3 weeks later
#13290 4 years ago

Wonder if they will somehow honor the tokens? Obviously can't do a one for one because of the bonus tokens.
Guess we're going to mpls around Christmas.

#13296 4 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

I have a few bucks worth. Oh well

I'll stop by and pick them up and my way to Mpls

6 months later
#14325 3 years ago

Two for one pinball deal. I have two Skylab pinballs.

One is cleaned up and working, but has minor scoring issue (bonus doesn’t count properly) and balls to play (counts up to 6 not 5 at start up). Play field is real nice. Bg has some flaking. Cab is decent.

The second one is rougher and has more issues. Once a game is started, flippers and most switches work. Score reels work. Trough switch and bracket not hooked up some cut wires right there too. Play field is rougher, touch ups planking, cupped inserts. Bg is flaking and faded. Cab is ok.

I have pics. Located by Milwaukee.
$1100 for the pair.

2 months later
#14543 3 years ago

My wife bought our first two when she and some friends went to an operator that was selling games (I had to work). Then the next time we did a warehouse raid she made me buy 13 more! Between us and our friends we got 40 that day. Who am I to say no.
My count got as high as 45 ish. Now have downsized to 25 ish.

5 months later
#15716 3 years ago

Great lineup there now.

2 weeks later
#15774 3 years ago

Hopefully we can make it. Nice lineup of pins.

5 months later
#16427 2 years ago

Just picked up a project Future Spa in a package deal that would be nice to sell.
Pf, bg, and cabinet all pretty nice. The bad is that the most boards will need to be looked over.
I have pics but wasn’t sure how many, if any, I can post in this thread.
Located Franklin, WI
$975

Here’s a link to CL ad.
milwaukee.craigslist.org link

Game is sold.

1 month later
#16687 2 years ago

Selling my Flash. Light project Flash pinball. Overall very good condition. Playfield is very nice with a little wear. Backglass has some paint flaking but very presentable. Cabinet is very nice. A couple of bumps but color is real nice. The game has been updated to a System 7 cpu board, was a System 4 with all modifications done (not by me). I shopped the top side of the playfield. Cleaned all plastics (top left is broken), posts, pop bumper caps (put leds in them), all lights working, all switches working including drop targets. Game worked at that point. A few days later went to work on underside of pf. Turned game on. Came up with 04 in ball in play. Turned game off and on a few times to see if it was battery issue. Nope. Have manuals and coin box. Time to move on. Game is taken apart and in garage for easy loading. Have pics. $875. Located by Milwaukee.

Added over 3 years ago:

Sold

1 month later
#16860 2 years ago

Looking for a Bally 6803 board. The one I have is pretty bad and I can’t find any new reproduction. Working would be great but non working is ok if it’s not too bad.

2 weeks later
#16978 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Hey guys,
I’m in a bit of a pickle, I just won the Flipper Football NOS playfield that’s totally crated from AuctionMasters in Coon Rapids.
It needs to be picked up TODAY apparently and I’ve already paid for it. Is there any saintly pinsider who can grab my beloved playfield and either hold onto it till I arrange shipping, or can bring it to a Fastenal or other shipping terminal?
You will obviously be paid for being a hero. PLEASE help me out here. I love my Flipper Football and I’m going to have this playfield Clearcoated and totally done up for my game.
PM me if you’re the total badass who can help me.

Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Hey guys,
I’m in a bit of a pickle, I just won the Flipper Football NOS playfield that’s totally crated from AuctionMasters in Coon Rapids.
It needs to be picked up TODAY apparently and I’ve already paid for it. Is there any saintly pinsider who can grab my beloved playfield and either hold onto it till I arrange shipping, or can bring it to a Fastenal or other shipping terminal?
You will obviously be paid for being a hero. PLEASE help me out here. I love my Flipper Football and I’m going to have this playfield Clearcoated and totally done up for my game.
PM me if you’re the total badass who can help me.

I also got a piece from this auction without knowing it needed to be picked up the next day. Would be nice if they posted it some where, maybe they did but I didn’t find it, when it needs to be picked up. I got lucky in that my sister-in-law lives about 2 miles away and was able to help. I’m on the way there now. I think there was a phone number on the website so next time i know to call and find out first.
Good to hear you were able to get it figured out.

#16979 2 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

Halloween @ Cleveland pub in New Berlin Wisconsin

Also a Godzilla. We were there when they brought it in so we were first ones to play it there. Going to have two in there now.

1 week later
#17081 2 years ago

I’ve got a brand new Aerosmith lower cabinet for sale. I realize that I will not be getting to the project that I had planned this cabinet for. No coin door. No side rails. Speaker, ball shooter, and generic wiring are in cabinet from when I got it. There are a couple screw ‘poke thru’ from inside screws. One is from tilt mech. Other is towards the back right. Can’t really see them but running fingers over cabinet you can feel them. I’ve got pics.
I’m in the southern burbs of Milwaukee.
Delivery to MGC is possible. Central WI is also possible.
Asking $500.

#17089 2 years ago
Quoted from pinwhoo:

I’ve got a brand new Aerosmith lower cabinet for sale. I realize that I will not be getting to the project that I had planned this cabinet for. No coin door. No side rails. Speaker, ball shooter, and generic wiring are in cabinet from when I got it. There are a couple screw ‘poke thru’ from inside screws. One is from tilt mech. Other is towards the back right. Can’t really see them but running fingers over cabinet you can feel them. I’ve got pics.
I’m in the southern burbs of Milwaukee.
Delivery to MGC is possible. Central WI is also possible.
Asking $500.

Price drop to $350 for mgc delivery.

1 week later
#17123 2 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

Hah, truth.
Anyone have a bottom cabinet for a Pistol Poker?

How about a bottom cabinet for Aerosmith?

5 months later
2 months later
#17888 1 year ago

Looking for 128 x 16 dmd.

SOLD!
Parts - Wanted
Wtb 128 x 16 dmd Archived
Wanted! - “Looking for good used dmd for Checkpoint. This is the half sized one used only a few games from DE including Checkpoint, Hook, Batman, TMNT, and Star Trek. I know there are color o...”
2022-07-12
Franklin, WI
Wanted
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 282 times

9 months later
#19154 1 year ago

Asking for a friend that’s not on ps and lives by Blainebrook, are there any tournaments/leagues by there, or semi-close?

#19157 1 year ago
Quoted from Dan_Halen:

Tournament generally every Wednesday night, and one Saturday per month (I think). Registration for Wednesday’s starts around 6:30, rounds start at 7:00

Thanks. I’ll let him know.

#19163 1 year ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

The other is the 2nd Sat of each month. Qualifying games start at 11:00. Tourney at 3:00.

Another good thing to know. Much appreciated.

2 months later
#19608 9 months ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Did you buy it from Tom? I was in Elkhorn tonight for the rodeo.

Yes. Yes he did.

1 month later
#19909 8 months ago
Quoted from Dakine747:

If anybody’s in the Milwaukee area today, there’s an estate sale at 5202 W Roosevelt. This is day 3 (final) of the three-day sale. Williams Gulf Stream marked down to $500! Plays perfectly, and incredibly fast too. Playfield 8.5/10 and backglass 7/10 (some minor flaking). Can’t post a photo here. There’s three other machines, all EM’s, but didn’t get photos. One’s a wood-rail. Wraps up at 4:00 pm.

I take it you were there as you said GS played great. Are all em still there?

#19912 8 months ago
Quoted from Dakine747:

Dang, just now saw this. And yeah, all four were still there. The Gulf Stream was the most expensive. All the others were around $200-$400 and said "may need repairs". They looked to be in great shape too. It was a huge sale by Landmark Estate Sales. TONS of mancave stuff. I bought a framed EBD LE backglass in pristine condition for $45, a working yellow neon Miller Hi Life clock for $25, a whole bunch of LED strip kits w/remotes for less than five bucks each.
Scroll down for photos. There was SOOOO much more than what's shown here:
https://www.estatesales.net/WI/Milwaukee/53216/3768747

I saw the EBD LE and thought that would be nice to get. Glad you were able to get some stuff.
If you’re looking to sell the BG I saw that user pincoin just picked up the game a few days ago with bad bg.

#19913 8 months ago

Just found the post. It’s in the ‘What machine did you bring home today? Post your pictures!’ thread. Post number 27254.

7 months later
#20669 25 days ago
Quoted from Timerider:

Question... I'm thinking about selling one or two of my (solid state) pins to the company I work for here in SE Wisc.
But already told them I would NOT support them. Are there techs in the area who would come on-site for repairs if needed?
(I have not decided which machine... but probably something like Gorgar or Firepower.)

Try Paul Reno. 262-835-2892 he’s on ps but I don’t think he checks it too much. He knows his stuff.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinwhoo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread?tu=pinwhoo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.