1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider parzival.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10335 6 years ago

North Dakotan here, but anyone looking for a ST TNG or Junk Yard? Both have full LED, Color DMD, laseriffic topper, etc...Gotta make room for some of these sweet NIB pins coming out. May list on Pinside soon, but wanted to check in here as well.

2 weeks later
#10415 6 years ago

Hi everyone. Posted a few machines for sale/trade in the market today. A really nice ST TNG, Junk Yard, WWF Royal Rumble (trade). Not sure on the prices (especially on TNG) so let me know if you have any interest.

I also have a Shadow (alternative artwork) that is in good shape besides the Sanctum. ColorDMD, custom LEDs, and laseriffic topper. Was planning on fixing the sanctum before listing, but if anyone wants to do the repair, may be able to work out a good deal.

I love all these machines, just looking to get some fresh games in and don't have anymore space.

#10417 6 years ago
Quoted from PTHermes:

Any chance you're planning to come to MGC in April? Would love a Shadow, but the drive kills it for me.

Not sure! I haven't in the past, but maybe this year.

#10419 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Trade value on royal rumble?

Probably around $2500. Would very much like a LOTR

1 week later
#10447 6 years ago

Anyone have a nice Who Dunnit for sale?

#10453 6 years ago
Quoted from GoodBadUgly:

There is one at Blainbrook Bowling in Blaine that's for sale. I will talk to the owner tonight and see what his selling price. It's in nice shape.

That’d be great, thanks!

1 month later
#10660 6 years ago

Still looking for a Road Show or Who Dunnit if anyone is considering letting one go

2 weeks later
#10737 6 years ago
Quoted from BillPinball:

I have a routed Shadow and routed Nascar that we are looking to sell. Both are definitely NOT collectors but both play just fine and were decent earners.
Both machines have Leds. Nascar has mirror blades and a few extra cars added.
Shadow has the Alternate Art Package, a rebuilt upper playfield kicker assembly with new parts, and a Color DMD. Original art is included.
Nascar has a rough ramp and playfield wear but otherwise ok.
Shadow has a cracked mini playfield surround, a couple cracked plastics, back ramp was jb welded, outlane wear, a mark on the playfield on the taxi, but otherwise ok. Shadow also has a sound interface error, but the sounds work fine and have not been an issue.
Again these are routed machines.
Shadow - $2500
Nascar - $2300
Both - $4500
No trades this time and cash on pickup in Fargo, ND
Feel free to PM me with any questions or interest.

Great deal. Just played these both last weekend

3 weeks later
#10839 6 years ago

Anyone looking for a super chexx? Miracle on ice version.

Would like to trade plus cash for a pin. Have a new multicade coming in and only have room for one nonpin

#10841 6 years ago

Condition is great. No gear slip at all.

Not to interested in a sale, mostly a trade. If i lined up a pin buy, could sell

#10851 6 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Ok cool. Let me know if you’re looking to sell outright.

PM sent

1 week later
#10912 6 years ago

Anyone interested in a Data East Star Trek? Bought from a Pinsider, and is currently at a friends house. Would love to add some cash for a B/W trade, especially a JD, RS, T2, or WW.

Here is the pinside ad I originally purchased, and all details are the same (except the new display has been installed) - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/46851

1 week later
3 weeks later
#11025 6 years ago

Thinking about expanding collection to include a Stern or two (or three or four). Really interested in TWD, GB, ST, or GoT.

If you are looking to unload, let me know!

1 month later
#11253 5 years ago

Looking for a Dialed In LE HUO if anyone is looking to sell!

Also have a super nice Judge Dredd with colorDMD (LCD), stadium lights, and gold powder coat I will probably be looking to sell when I get my DI.

#11258 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballkim:

What are you looking to get, money wise, for the JD?

PM sent

#11266 5 years ago

Posted my Judge Dredd for sale:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65247

Also have a Shadow (as can be seen in a few pictures in the JD ad) that I might consider selling. Would even do a 2 for 1 trade if anyone has a top end or newer game they are consider moving.

#11274 5 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

Posted my Judge Dredd for sale:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65247
Also have a Shadow (as can be seen in a few pictures in the JD ad) that I might consider selling. Would even do a 2 for 1 trade if anyone has a top end or newer game they are consider moving.

Here are some pictures of Shadow for those interested in a two for one trade

IMG_1829 (resized).jpgIMG_1829 (resized).jpgIMG_1831 (resized).jpgIMG_1831 (resized).jpgIMG_1832 (resized).jpgIMG_1832 (resized).jpgIMG_1835 (resized).jpgIMG_1835 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#11379 5 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

IMDN has arrived courtesy of Bill and Jim from Fargo Pinball! White glove delivery all the way into the basement arcade! (And they did the heavy lifting taking out a trade-in game, too!)
Great guys and can’t recommend them more highly. They’ve taken the Fargo pinball scene stratospheric. Feels great to have a Stern and JJP dealer in town.
Incidentally, everyone in the area should check out Fargo Pinball if/when you get a chance. Definitely worth the drive. Easily rivals any place I’ve been to in the Seattle area, which I frequent for work.

Nice! I just unboxed my Dialed In LE from Bill/Jim at Fargo Pinball today too! Great guys, great deal, and fantastic service. Highly recommend the club and them as distributors!

#11383 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Didn’t even realize they were distributors til you mentioned this. Looked at their website and just found a very small statement about it. Couldn’t even find a contact phone or email other than [email protected] on their website. Maybe I missed it, but I think they need to promote this more or have a page dedicated to their distribution. That is, if they want to sell more. Would like to call and discuss a possible future purchase if I can get a phone #.

PM sent with Bill's number

3 weeks later
#11453 5 years ago

Anyone interested in a Houdini with lasseriffic topper? Prob less than 100 plays. Another one just popped up at a local friends house, so I'm trying to sell/trade mine to get a different machine in the area.

I am coming to MSP this weekend to pick up a machine, so I could drop it off anywhere in the area. Just got a lead on a machine for sale only that I really want, so if anyone is interested and wants to buy quickly, may be a good deal (with delivery included). PM me if interested.

#11456 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Hey Mark why don't you stop by my place and pick up your Leg Lights.

I was going to mention that. Not sure what the timing of the trip is going to be. I'll PM you once I know more.

2 weeks later
#11514 5 years ago

Anyone know of a tech that would be willing to do in house service in Grand Forks? I've learned a lot in the last few years in regards to maintenance, but thought it would be good to learn first hand from someone. In house would be nice, as my pins are in a basement with curved stairs and moving them really sucks.

#11519 5 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

I third this. He came to my place when I got my first machine, let me ask a ton of questions, and fixed minor stuff I didn't even know was broken. Top notch!

Thanks all, will give him a call today! If anyone else is closer and wants to swing by play some pinball, make some money, and help with my Addams Family (Fuse 114/115 error), let me know! I know it's a common issue, so I am trying to troubleshoot it myself too, but would still appreciate some tech hands on guidance!

1 month later
#11824 5 years ago

Picked up a semi-project ToM today as part of a package deal. Plan now is to fix it up, but if anyone is looking for one, and has something to trade, I'm all ears

3 weeks later
#11871 5 years ago

Thinking about trading out my Houdini for a bit. Would be looking for a newer stern premium/LE - Star Wars, Star Trek, GoT, etc...PM me if interested

#11873 5 years ago

Also looking for a Taito Ice Cold Beer. May be interested in trading for a pin

#11879 5 years ago

Have a couple listings live in the market - Houdini and a super nice TAF. Looking for cash or new trades

1 week later
#11882 5 years ago

Have a few machines I may be looking to sell in the coming months - a nice players World Cup Soccer with colorDMD, a very nice Who Dunnit with colorDMD, and a players Whirlwind. All play great, and are located in Grand Forks.

#11905 5 years ago

Working on a few things in anyone is interested:

- Who Dunnit for sale with no screen (ColorDMD currently, but I want to keep) for $2800. Perfect cab and play field, but was blowing F116 with ColorDMD in during attract. Wasn't doing with original screen, fixed by turning off slots with ColorDMD in

- Looking to buy a NIB JJPoTC LE, if any are available before February

- If I can't find a JJPoTC available soon, would be interested in spending about the same on two newer Stern machines.

#11915 5 years ago

Still have a Who Dunnit for sale, and looking to sell/trade my STTNG; Purple metallic powder coat, colorDMD, topper, hand painted ships, perfect condition. Looking for an ACDC Luci, Star Wars, or other newer Stern

1 week later
#11940 5 years ago

Anyone have a big buck hunter (new LCD version) or other gun arcade in good shape they want to get rid of? Have light guns on my multicade, but would like something dedicated

3 months later
#12398 5 years ago

Anyone looking for a Dialed In LE? HUO, first owner. All needed adjustments from the factory have been made, and has prob a few hundred plays. Lasseriffic topper.

#12428 5 years ago

Anyone looking for a Spiderman VE? Perfect condition.

#12452 5 years ago

Selling for a friend - Farfalla (with American/Italian backglass inserts), Star Trek 1979, and Lucky 7. I haven't spent much time playing them, but they are in very good condition (he paid almost $4k for Farfalla, and Lucky 7 was thought to be HUO). Would love to sell as a package. PM me if interested.

#12465 5 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

Selling for a friend - Farfalla (with American/Italian backglass inserts), Star Trek 1979, and Lucky 7. I haven't spent much time playing them, but they are in very good condition (he paid almost $4k for Farfalla, and Lucky 7 was thought to be HUO). Would love to sell as a package. PM me if interested.

Had some interest in this, but still for sale. Willing to sell cheap if anyone wants all three.

1 month later
#12654 4 years ago

Picked up a package deal from a trade and will be looking to sell/trade soon. Junkyard with ColorDMD, NGG with ColorDMD, and a Bobby Orr. NGG is basically
perfect, and JY is nice.

Let me know if you have anything to trade! Especially interested in Iron Maiden, WoZ, or others.

#12683 4 years ago

Just posted a JY and NGG for sale. Also have a Bobby Orr Power Play I have listed locally

#12687 4 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

Just posted a JY and NGG for sale. Also have a Bobby Orr Power Play I have listed locally

It's quite possible I could drop these off around the twin cities this week, too. Have my eye on Jason_Jehosaphat Iron Maiden if I can get these sold

1 week later
#12713 4 years ago

Still have a nice Bobby Orr for sale!

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Got this in a package deal. Game looks great, and plays fully functional.”
2019-06-06
Grand Forks, ND
1,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 430 times

1 week later
#12781 4 years ago

Just lowered price of my Bobby Orr to $1400

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Got this in a package deal. Game looks great, and plays fully functional.”
2019-06-06
Grand Forks, ND
1,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 430 times

1 month later
#12927 4 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

They just dropped the price $800 on the Slugfest in Grand Forks. Down to $1600 from $2400.
grandforks.craigslist.org link
-Hans

That's a big price drop

2 months later
#13097 4 years ago

Picked up a Whirlwind, WCS, Road Show, and ToM yesterday from a local friend in a trade deal. RS, WCS, and ToM I owned before and all have colorDMDs. They are strapped up in my garage right now, but will get some pictures later this weekend and get them posted!

#13102 4 years ago

Still have WCS, ToM, and Road Show for sale, all with colorDMDs. Listed in the market

#13122 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a bulk deal for the three machines I currently have listed in the marketplace? WCS, Road Show, and ToM? I would take $12k for all three - don't have the room to store them.

All three have LCD ColorDMDs.

#13135 4 years ago

Lowered the price of the three games I have listed in the marketplace today - WCS for $2750, Road Show for $3750, and Theatre of Magic for $5500. All have LCD colorDMDs

3 months later
#13505 4 years ago

If anyone is around the Grand Forks, ND area - I have a suite at the Alerus Center. If you want to check out any upcoming concerts (KISS, Alice Cooper, Brantley Gilbert, etc...) let me know

2 months later
#13831 4 years ago

Anyone interested in JJP playfields? I have both Wonka and JJPOTC NIB

Prob never going to do a swap, so looking for a cool trade

#13834 4 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

parzival - Is the Pirates an Standard/LE or CE?

Yep - LE

1 month later
#13970 3 years ago

For sale or trade soon - players Addams Family with colorDMD, almost perfect TZ with colorDMD, standard MMr with color chip. Got all three on a trade. Looking for new Elvira or Stranger Things, other newer games, Fish Tales or STTNG. Also would trade wonka/pirates JJP playfields for arcade or pins.

Will contribute any pinside fees associated with sales/trades of this post

1 week later
#13990 3 years ago

Still have a nice MMr standard for sale

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Took this in on a trade, but already have an LE. MMr with color chip, cliffys, mirror blades, and lasseriffic topper (not pictured). Perfect condition, HUO.”
2020-05-09
Grand Forks, ND
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 1291 times

2 months later
#14453 3 years ago

Anyone looking for a Dialed In LE? HUO, first owner, laseriffic topper. Would prefer trades -ideally FT and LOTR plus cash from me, but open for others

3 weeks later
#14526 3 years ago

Just posted my Dialed In LE for sale

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO Dialed In LE Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “First owner HUO Dialed In LE. Perfect condition. Front headphone jack doesn't work but have a replacement from JJ. Topper is pictured, but not included.”
2020-08-30
Grand Forks, ND
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 949 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#14640 3 years ago

Throwing a flyer out there - anyone interested in trading a Maiden LE for my Maiden premium plus cash?

8 months later
#16264 2 years ago

Anyone looking for a truck? I am thinking about selling my 2018 F150 XLT Sport four door (red/black variety). I'm the only owner, and work from home so it only has 17,500 miles. KBB has it's value from $43 - $47k.

Would also consider cash + pinball or UTV/side by side trades

1 year later
#18717 1 year ago

Thinking about mixing things up a bit. Anyone have a buck hunter or golden tee at home? Pros/cons? I'm a little strapped for space, but think I could fit one or both of them without losing any pins. Also considering an Ice Cold Beer remake.

3 weeks later
#18792 1 year ago

Posted my Rick and Morty for sale earlier. Time to make some room!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “First owner Rick and Morty Blood Sucker edition. All factory add ons except butter cabinet. Just under 120 lifetime plays. Precision keyed shaft flippers installed which are awesom...”
2023-02-27
Grand Forks, ND
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 531 times

1 month later
#19193 11 months ago

Just posted a Fish Tales and T2 on Grand Forks, ND Craigslist (forgive the boring ad if you look, don't usually spend time in CL). Both are pretty nice players condition. Picked them up as a package deal, and don't have room. I'll get around to posting to Pinside at some point, but they are at my friends' houses, so pictures require a little lead time.

#19194 11 months ago
Quoted from Parzival:

Just posted a Fish Tales and T2 on Grand Forks, ND Craigslist (forgive the boring ad if you look, don't usually spend time on CL). Both are pretty nice players condition. Picked them up as a package deal, and don't have room. I'll get around to posting to Pinside at some point, but they are at my friends' houses, so pictures require a little lead time.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider parzival.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread?tu=parzival and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.