1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider krupps4.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12180 2 years ago

Anyone in Minneapolis interested in starting a casual once or twice a month get together at Tilt to talk pinball, play pinball, trade advice and techniques, etc.? If so, let me know. I’m happy to arrange. Thanks!

9 months later
#13163 2 years ago

I have a very nice Walking Dead Pro that I open to trading. It’s got a shaker, alternative translite, prison tower and other mods. I can send the full list if interested. I’m looking for something newer and willing to do plus/minus cash. Wouldn’t mind a Dialed In, Ghostbusters, maybe Lord of the Rings. However, I’m open to offers. It’s on Minneapolis Craigslist. Anyway, I thought I’d just toss this out there. Thanks!

1 month later
#13307 2 years ago

I thought the tokens worked just fine. I’m at Tilt all the time and never have had issues with them getting stuck, etc. They are still going to need a change machine to change bills to quarters. Maybe they want to use the switch as a reason to eliminate the “bulk” discount where you get some extra tokens for a $20 or a $10. I’m sure I’m missing something, but it seems like more trouble than it’s worth.

2 weeks later
#13361 1 year ago

Just a heads-up to everyone, but Surly is having a Monday night pinball league starting January 6. Here’s the details of interested:

https://surlybrewing.com/events/monday-night-pinball-league-surly-pizza-upstairs/

I signed up. It would be fun to meet some fellow pinsiders there.

#13375 1 year ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

Who besides St Paul Tap is getting a Stranger Things?

I’d be shocked if Tilt wasn’t getting one.

#13390 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I really like BKsor, the full package of the game is great.

I think BKsor is underrated. I’m starting to think that enough people bash it that everyone else bashes it as well because they think it is the thing to do. It’s a solid game. In my opinion, much better than the new Elvira. It is a very difficult game so maybe that’s one of the reasons it doesn’t play well on location.

#13412 1 year ago
Quoted from Dragon:

has anyone played the elvira 3 , does it have potential ?

I’ve had a decent amount of time on it and it hasn’t grabbed me. I know everyone has their own opinion, but I kind of find it boring compared to other pins. There’s just nothing special about it. With that being said, I know Lyman is doing the code so with his track I’d say it does have potential. I will admit it’s hard to judge without it being a finished product.

#13435 1 year ago

I’m excited to play Stranger Things at Tilt but my initial take is that it looks pretty bare, which is one of the main criticisms of BKSoR. There is only one playfield toy unless you include the ball lock. I’ll be interested to see what people think.

3 weeks later
#13483 1 year ago

That’s interesting. I’m an average to above average player and have played quite a few games of Stranger Things at Tilt in Minneapolis. For me, Stranger Things is a long ball pin, so something must be off with the one you played for sure.

#13488 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

or maybe it is not the game?

You may be right. At Tilt, my impression is that people generally have long ball times. However, I don’t have data to back that up. Just watching that seems to be the case.

1 month later
#13656 1 year ago
Quoted from HHaase:

With luck I may actually finally get out to SS Billiards this week. All the times I've been to Minneapolis and never had the time to get there. This week I'm going to be struggling to find stuff to do, so sounds like this will be my chance.
-Hans

SS is a great stop! There’s a handful of others worth checking out as well - Tilt, Mortimer’s, Cafetto and Blainbrook.

2 weeks later
#13749 1 year ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

I've joked (sort of) with John, that the day he retires, is the day I sell my entire collection. I don't know how to fix 90% of the issues that occasionally pop up and without a trusted go-to like John, I'd have to exit the hobby.

I second that! I’ve only worked with John once due to a small collection but I take a lot of comfort knowing he is available.

3 weeks later
#13870 1 year ago
Quoted from Isjack:

Thanks for the kind words

I organize a roving group of 10-15 pinball enthusiasts that meet on Monday evenings to play and have some drinks. It’s very casual, although we may start having opt in competitive play for those that need that itch scratched. In any event, all great people. NE Arcade was our next stop before the virus hit and we had to cancel. I will make sure to put it on the top of the list once “play resumes”.

By the way, if anyone wants to join the group, shoot me a PM. I’ll get you one the email list. It would be great to expand the group!

#13881 1 year ago
Quoted from BrewNinja:

Been starting to get the itch again and I have 1 spot left for a machine in the basement. Starting to look for a non-collectors quality White Water if anyone has something they know of.

Here’s one in Minneapolis listed on CL:

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#13884 1 year ago
Quoted from jathomp22:

Wow, I guess I better buy back my Whitewater I sold to a friend at work for $4000....

It’s not mine and I didn’t say it was cheap!

1 week later
#13933 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Damn! That sucks.

That’s putting in mildly. What a shame...

3 weeks later
#14079 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Well looks like SS Billiards is in the last phase for reopening. No set date yet. And definitely not June 1st for me. Businesses will start very limited reopening in 3 or 4 phases. A huge pain. I do want to keep my customers, and me safe.
LTG : )

Looking forward to it Lloyd! I hope to be one of your first customers back.

#14098 1 year ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

I know a guy in Woodbury with one, but I don't think he wants to sell it.

Just curious. Why “Beatnik Filmstar”? I have a lot of interest in Kerouac and beat culture.

#14101 1 year ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Boring truth - it's just a band name. I like them and always thought it was a cool turn of phrase. Have used variations of it for logins all over the internet for years. (Then they got back together for a bit and I felt a little weird.)

Ha! I get it. I’m Krupps. I have been since the mid to late 1990s. I needed a user name for something and there was a Krupps brand coffee machine in front of me. The rest is history. 20+ years I’ve been Krupps.

#14193 1 year ago

Stores are boarded up two blocks from my house tonight. Those stores are about two miles from Lake/Lyndale where a gas station is still smoldering. Helicopters are circling. Makes me wonder if I need to stay up tonight. How far will the protests and violence spread?

#14256 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Any word on Caffetto or Mortimers ?

They looked fine yesterday. Thankfully.

2 weeks later
#14350 1 year ago

With respect to Tilt, I believe their max capacity for now is 40 people.

#14381 1 year ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Still looking for a TAXI

There’s one listed on CL with a hardtop. $2600 I believe.

#14385 1 year ago

Except for the price! $2600 on CL vs $2800 on Pinside

3 weeks later
#14455 1 year ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Wanted in Minneapolis: Pinball-specific Box for Shipping
I'm hoping to find a complete/intact box (and as much of the original packing, including the mini pallet) to ship a Stern pinball across the country. A Stern box would ideal, but I'm assuming any box/pallet for a standard-body pinball would be fine. Can only drive thirty minutes or less outside of Minneapolis to pick up as I'll be enlisting a van-owning friend's help for transport.
Thanks.

Hey! I hope that means you finally sold your TWD. If that’s the case, that sale was well deserved.

#14457 1 year ago

Thanks for the encouragement, but no deals on the table as yet.

I don’t get it. It’s such a great pin and priced more than fairly. Before you ask, I already had a TWD.

#14466 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Starting Saturday July 25th, 2020 in Minnesota. Public places to play pinball will be requiring masks be worn. No longer an option.
I hope it helps. Definitely better than having places close again.

That’s an easy give to be able to go play pinball on location

2 weeks later
#14527 1 year ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Put up my Who Dunnit? for sale. Really chomping at the bit for a Sopranos.

Who Dunnit? is on my most underrated list. Great pin. I’d be interested if i didn’t just pick up a few pins.

Machine - For Sale

Who Dunnit

New!

Partially shopped/refurbished “Selling my Who Dunnit game. Machine is in good condition and does not have much for wear spots. Everything is working properly except the 3rd reel sometimes doesn't match the DMD w...”

16 hours ago

Rockford, MN

3,600 (OBO)

vwallat99

1 week later
#14600 1 year ago
Quoted from drainman:

I have the Dialed In LE on Craigs in Rochester. Took a look at the total lifetime plays by request for an interested buyer and had to ask myself what are the odds?
An even 500.
... and yes this a shameless plug also.

I saw it. Nice price. A pin I’d love to have, but only some much time and money!

#14610 1 year ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

I took my Who Dunnit off the marketplace I'm gonna keep it now
Someone please buy my House of the Dead though. I need space!
minneapolis.craigslist.org link

I’ll watch for The Who Dunnit on the next go around. I’m out of space and need to move some pins to my other home before doing anything else. It looked like a nice pin.

#14612 1 year ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Yeah maybe will be back up some other time , I was surprised by the lack of interest on it especially marking it down to 3200. I'm in a severe lack of space situation but luckily I have my House of the Dead pending as of today so hopefully it goes and I'll be back to capacity in my game room.

I think it’s a great pin and a bit under appreciated. Let’s plan on connecting down the road.

2 weeks later
#14646 1 year ago

Please someone take his TWD Premium. It’s such a great pin and this guys been working it for awhile. Before someone says it, I’ve already owned a TWD.

1 week later
#14736 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I thought the same thing but LTG keeps saying soon, so maybe that teaser leads to more info today, then game shipping in Oct.

Let’s hope so! The video I posted came out late yesterday so maybe there is something to follow today.

3 weeks later
#14868 1 year ago
Quoted from Picspins:

I just ordered a wonka se from Fargo Pinball and the service was excellent. It arrived faster than I had expected and the price was great. Communication was fantastic on this order. I have also purchased a tmnt pro from them. I had a playfield issue and Bill went above and beyond to make it right.

Good to know. My next purchase will most likely NIB and I would like to keep it local.

1 week later
#14905 1 year ago
Quoted from ArcadeRaid:

Okay, who snatched up the Quicksilver in Shakopee? I tried but someone beat me to it. Hope at least it was a pinsider.

Missed that listing. CL or Facebook? How much?

#14907 1 year ago
Quoted from ArcadeRaid:

It was on Craigslist for $900. Gone real fast!
I'll be pissed if someone just flips it. I need a cheap winter project!

I’ve been looking for a project as well. I have a Seawitch and know the ins and outs so a Quicksilver would have been a good one for me. I don’t have a lot of experience with projects. Too bad we both lost out!

#14909 1 year ago
Quoted from kevindrives:

i was told I was second in line. Man, I wish I would have gotten it.

Hey Kevin my friend. I wish you would have gotten it as well! How’s that JP treating you?

1 week later
#14975 1 year ago

What? TWD Pro? Didn’t you just have a hell of a time selling a TWD Premium??

#14981 1 year ago
Quoted from BillPinball:

(shipping free, tax free, and no CC fees)

I have to remember that! Do you also distribute Stern and JJP pins? I apologize in advance if it’s common knowledge. Thanks!

#15042 1 year ago

If all this sounds like complaining, it most assuredly is. I all but gave my last HUO pin away and I was hoping to replace it with something priced fairly. Nothing doing! It's MSRP for the dregs - STh, BK, Beatles - or pay the Pandemic Markup to sellers of HUO games. Fork that!

My advice is to be flexible and patient. Just enjoy the hunt and the process. Along the way you will meet great people and learn a few things. That’s been my approach and I’ve done just fine. The last piece of advice I’ll give you is see if you can swing two pins, so that when you sell one you won’t be completely without. For example, rather than getting a Stern Premium think about getting a Pro and then using the money you saved on a classic Stern Electronics pin. With all that being said, hang in there and good luck!

#15061 1 year ago
Quoted from Keylime:

Have yall seen this!?

Zach Menne talked about that in this weeks Pinball Podcast. I just don’t get the home pin. I think the price is too high for the market they are targeting.

#15075 1 year ago

This is good advice but I’d say don’t pick just one game. Pick six games your interested in and just buy one when any one of the six become available. Don’t sweat a couple of hundred bucks here and there. All of your agonizing isn’t worth trying to save a couple of hundred dollars. Plus, while your agonizing your not playing. If you don’t like what you picked up and it’s a newer Stern, I can almost guarantee someone around here will take it from you so long as it’s priced at market.

#15078 1 year ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Agreed, although I understand him being a little gunshy after the TWD Pre craziness.

I think the fix for that is to buy a Stern that was released in the last couple of years other than maybe Munsters or BKSoR.

#15101 1 year ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Anyone looking for an Avengers Infinity Quest LE?

I have the same question as brobra. Are you not liking the pin?

#15138 1 year ago

Don’t hold me to it but I’m not sure any SE’s have even shipped. Why not go play the LE at Tilt or S&S?

#15140 1 year ago

try the SE as it's the only version I could possibly afford if I were to buy this title

Based on the number orders JJP is rumored to have received, you have a lot of time to decide. They are many many months out with the orders they currently have.

#15172 1 year ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

brobra I was able to talk to Greg K a couple of times and even had a meet setup. Then, he ghosted me. I don’t think he wants to sell any of his games.

I’ve talked to Greg a couple of times. Interesting guy, but I agree. I don’t think he really wants to sell anything. I even offered to help him get everything organized. No strings attached.

2 weeks later
#15285 12 months ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Anyone local looking to sell The Shadow?

I thought you only bought Stern LEs?? Shadow is a great pin. Nice choice if you are branching out.

1 week later
#15399 11 months ago
Quoted from brobra:

Will do. But I have to say, compared to Acdc premium, Metallica, or IMDN, just the build quality and toys, look, aesthetics, everything looks trivial. Plus there’s better album covers and artwork to use on the game. The White cab looks like a faded Simpsons. The icuarus toy made me laugh out loud. The whole deal looks rushed.
Give me kick ass fun ramps (white water), give me cool toys pop up characters, drop targets revealing tunnels, ramps to launch balls (NGG), mini playfields, magnets (TZ), cranked, a blimp that shakes and explodes, a tv to show video, a better music selector, etc. I’m just totally unimpressed; frankly, I’m disappointed.

I have to agree with Brobra. Zep is underwhelming and a disappointment. It just seems like Stern mailed it in, which they know they can because these days people will buy pretty much anything. It’s easy to try to convince yourself that it is better than it is. I think that’s natural. However, it really falls short in most categories - art, toys, lack of original lay out, etc. Of course, the music will be good and the code is an open question. Even if the code is great, I don’t think that’s what should make a pin great by itself. Code is very important, but it’s a cheap way to try to hide other deficiencies in the pin.

#15406 11 months ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Ok, so I'm not a fan of led zep, but humor me here. The pro for JP and zep are not too far off from eachother based upon mechs...soooo why are you feeling the zep is so bad? Is it ideas of features or just the art?
https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/JurassicPark-Pro-Playfield-1216x2048.webp
https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/LedZeppelin-Pro-Playfield-3kjnra-scaled.webp
JP vs zep pro’s
Both
“3” ramps
1 spinner
3 flippers
3 pop bumpers
Stand up targets
Zep
3 drop targets
2 saucers
Electric gate
Jp
3 up posts
remove emotion, theme, layout; based upon items in/on the table...they are pretty close. I'll be curious to see the reactions after the stream(s)

All fair points and I have a completely open mind since I haven’t seen it played. My post is my initial reaction, so to be fair I haven’t seen the full game. With that being said,

1. I don’t think the art is terrible. It’s just lazy. I’m not offended by it, but it didn’t require much effort or thought. Maybe that is a function of licensing requirements. However, compare the Zep art to the art on other Stern pins. Do you think it’s as good?

2. I don’t see a lot of theme integration tied to Led Zeppelin. Yeah. There is the blimp, but does it do anything? The pop up spinner is just a spinner. There is nothing to it theme wise. It kind of seems out of place with how it looks. Why couldn’t it be a drum kit with the spinner in the bass drum or something like that?

3. I think the lights in the art blades look unfinished and cheap, especially compared to JJP’s hot rails.

4. You compared it to JP. I think the JP layout is much more original and interesting.

5. You listed a bunch of features in a generic sense. Yes. They are there, but how are they used? Are they integrated in the theme? For example, JP has a raptor cage. That’s a feature fully integrated in the theme.

This is my humble opinion but I think Stern is starting to just operate in a pre set mold, check the box approach because they know everything they will put out today will sell. Maybe they do, but I never get the feel they are trying to push the envelope. I get that they need to make money, but it really does always seem about the absolute bottom line. JJP (and I’m not a JJP fanboy) really seems to try new things and push the envelope (sometime with mixed success) and the price points aren’t all that different.

To be clear, I buy Stern pins. I love my EHoH, but theme aside I don’t see much difference between EHoH and LZ. At the end of the day, I wish Stern as the number one seller of pins, would also be the number one market leader in terms innovations, etc. However, because they are the number one seller they don’t have to be the market leader I guess. To me, that’s a bit of a short term outlook. Again, just my two cents.

#15408 11 months ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I'm glad AP, cgc, spooky, etc are all making games

I can’t agree more my friend. I own a JJP and a Spooky as well. It’s good to have options and there are a lot of options these days.

#15410 11 months ago

I actually think Houdini is really underrated. It’s on my radar for purchase after the first of the year. For what they are selling for these days, it’s a steal. Really packed with features. I agree some of the shots are tight, but that doesn’t make it a bad pin. It may just make it a pin more appropriate for a more experienced player. Animations are are not to everyone’s taste but I don’t look up all that much when I play. Plus, AP games are built like a tank. Hot Wheels doesn’t interest me from a theme standpoint, but if AP could get more of an A list theme it could be really interesting.

#15459 11 months ago
Quoted from brobra:

Here’s another gem. Was buying a game,
Pressed both flippers, and game consistently reset. The seller was installing Tesla power and had a long ass extension cord connected. I say “is the power ok?”. He assures me it is. So we negotiate $200 off the price. (Could be power driver board low voltage, etc.)....
Fast forward, I get home, game works perfectly. No resets.
I send that guy $200 back. Boom.

For what it’s worth, I don’t think you need to defend yourself. You certainly have the right to do whatever you want and everyone is also entitled to their own opinions. With that being said, I wouldn’t want this thread to turn into the Brobra show. It’s all about balance.

#15480 11 months ago

I think we should all move on from the Brobra thoughts. Everyone has had a chance to voice their opinion and maybe it’s time to move back to the more positive aspects of pinball. I’ve never met Brobra, but have exchanged emails with him. While his posting may sometimes be a little too business/hustle focused, I certainly don’t have any reason to believe he is not well intentioned and a good guy. Let’s all coexist (peacefully) and move on.

#15488 11 months ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Just a pointer if you really want to fit in. Posting three times in a row before anyone says a word is bad form. Say something, wait a while and see if a couple people respond and then add to the conversation.

He (Brobra) has his own thread now with a total of 79 posts. As I write this, 59 of the 79 posts are posts Brobra made, so 3 in a row is pretty reasonable for him.

#15496 11 months ago

Merry Christmas! Although I haven’t met all of you, you all certainly made my 2020 much brighter. Thanks for being part of Pinside and part of the local pinball community.

#15527 11 months ago
Quoted from Kwoody51:

What was this? Already down.

Star Wars Pro - Comic Edition. I believe it was listed at $4800.

#15556 11 months ago
Quoted from Isjack:

I like WOZ and could see myself owning one, but I don't know what the difference between all of the versions are. I see the game go from ~6k-12k based on the edition; I swear I have seen like 17 different configurations on this game.

I hear ya. Plus, there’s the light board issue with some of the pins. I definitely would need to educate myself before buying a WOZ!

#15607 10 months ago

Lloyd - Are you open on Monday? LTG

#15636 10 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

Today at noon, January 11th. Marks the start of a new season of pinball and pool at SS Billiards.
Restrictions in place. At least I can be open and have a fighting chance again.
617 days until the 50th Anniversary Party.

I will be there some time this afternoon!

1 month later
#15823 9 months ago

I’ve got a Wonka SE with a JJP topper, shaker and Lermods interactive Wonkavator that I’ll most likely list soon. It’s HOU. I’m the second owner. Let know if any of you are interested. Thanks!

#15828 9 months ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I’ve got a Wonka SE with a JJP topper, shaker and Lermods interactive Wonkavator that I’ll most likely list soon. It’s HOU. I’m the second owner. Let know if any of you are interested. Thanks!

Sale pending. Thanks everyone.

4 weeks later
#15996 8 months ago
Quoted from chad:

BroBra to be our next major hauler !

From what I can tell, he may deserve the title of hardest working guy in pinball. Seriously, he seems to be constantly busting his butt.

#16020 8 months ago
Quoted from HHaase:

Ok, I'm draining this entire MN/WI thread. Maybe I'm just really cranky today and very minor things are setting me off irrationally, but I need to step away before I say something stupid.

Speak your mind. Can’t be any more stupid than some of the things I’ve said on here over the years...

1 month later
#16153 6 months ago
Quoted from roffels:

I haven't played on location in a long while, but around here, Blainbrook Bowl in Blaine, Tilt in Minneapolis, and SS Billiards in Hopkins are good spots to play.

I’d say those three are the big three in town. Caffetto Café is another good one. Pins in the basement. Maybe 10 or so. Not sure if it’s up and running tho. Haven’t checked in since COVID. I used to get coffee and play pins before work pre-COVID. I would be the only one playing. Would just turn on the pins I wanted to play.

1 month later
#16388 4 months ago

Hi all,

I’m going to list my EHoH Premium soon, but thought I’d send it out to this group first. It’s HOU. I’m the second owner and have owned it for about a year and a half. It was originally purchased from Cointaker. It has the Stern shooter knob, shaker motor and purple plastic protectors. I have had zero issues with it, like none. I’m asking $9000.

Thanks everyone.

Brian

2 weeks later
#16432 4 months ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

What is going on with the MPLS Craigslist for pinball ads? It's getting flooded with ridiculousness

I didn’t see too much of interest in terms of pins, but I did see there is an “edgy goth man buying pins”. Is that what you are referring to??

#16443 4 months ago
Quoted from Vitty:

I’m on the hunt for a very nice lord of the rings if anyone has a line on one.

Chad/Brobra has a nice LoTR unless he already sold it. There are pics of it on his thread.

#16511 4 months ago

You two done now?

Let’s move on or just message each other privately. I come on Pinside to generally read about pinball not listen to the two of you quarrel.

DanQverymuch
PinballKen

#16535 4 months ago

I’m looking for a Stranger Things premium. I know some pros are coming and are available to order, but I’d prefer a premium. If any one has one they would like to move, let me know. Thanks!

#16537 4 months ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Great game. I was an initial owner and was put off at launch by code and the damn TK mech not working. Fast forward to now and the code rocks and thanks to adjustments, new ramp parts, and pinmonks flipper fans, this game is amazing!!

That’s what I’m hearing as well. I played it a bit in a league pre COVID and had a great time with it. The premiums are no where to be found. I actually gave up on the premium and ordered a NIB pro today for delivery in September. The TK mech didn’t work well when I played it in the league so I don’t care about losing that with the pro. The projector on the other hand seems really cool. With that being said, I don’t think there is a big gap between the premium and pro on Stranger Things.

#16539 4 months ago
Quoted from Waxx:

make sure to also preorder a UV kit or you may never get one.

Yes. I’m on the UV kit. I have a topper and the stern shooter knob as well. Everything seems scarce these days!

2 weeks later
#16652 3 months ago
Quoted from Pinball_Basement:

You guys expect low prices coming into Wisconsin, and high prices going out. That hasn't changed.

C’mon guys. Let’s move on…

1 month later
#16790 73 days ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Bring me a Burgertime and/or 1943.

I don’t know what people think of Burgertime, highly regarded, underrated or what. But it’s an awesome game. It’s one of my favorite arcades of all time. The design is pretty genius. I’ve thought about getting one as well.

3 weeks later
#16944 48 days ago

Wanted in Minneapolis:
Pallet for shipping a pinball
If you can spare one, or you can suggest a spot where cast-off pallets are available, I would be grateful.
Thanks.

I have one. PM me and we can figure out a time for you to pick it up.

1 month later
#17137 13 days ago
Quoted from northvibe:

he just got his and I dont think he'll sell soon.....

I know for a fact he’s looking to sell his TNA - even though he just bought it. Shoot him a message.

#17145 11 days ago
Quoted from pickleric:

I was optimistic TNA would be enjoyed.

I guess it depends on your expectations. You have to know going in that (1) it’s a modern pin, but not and (2) it’s repetitive and difficult. In other words, it’s basically a classic Stern Electronics with some bells and whistles. If that’s not your cup of tea, then it’s going to get old really quick.

One thing you can do if you haven’t is use the coop mode. It changes the dynamics of the pin and, in my opinion, is a ton of fun.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider krupps4.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside