1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jonogo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

363 posts in this topic match your search for posts by jonogo. You are on page 1 of 2.
#49 11 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Nice, but I think this should be the Unofficial Minnesota-Wisconsin thread instead. Has a better ring to it.

That or Packers suck thread would suffice.

I'll be there @ MGC w/ my son. I plan to bring a game... but not sure which (or which games I'll have.

As Tony stated, I picked up his WPT... JUST Today! Sold off more than a few of my collection and plan to add at least one more (hopefully tomorrow)

Quoted from FrankJ:

I will also be at MGC - bringing the Hayburners II I rescued from the scrap heap last year, plus another game or two, not sure which yet.

Frank, I'm hoping to come home with this Hay burners II Pretty sure my dad is going to LOVE it! Just need to play it first, but from the videos and pics, it looks to be everything he'd like.

Quoted from roger0043:

I'll be at MGC. For any attending you're welcome to come over and play LOTR and JD.

Hey Roger, me and the boy could probably swing over on friday if you are up for company

@ Russ, thanks for the thread, cool to get us all in the same area chatting, it'll be cool to meet you guys @ MGC.

#62 11 years ago
Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

It's crazy how well the region is represented here on Pinside. Kudos to us!

MIDWEST SIIIIIIiiiIiiiIIiiiiiiiDEEEEEEE

/\/\ \/\/

#68 11 years ago

Any MN/WI/IL guys have a line on a Pitch and Bat Slugfest? Or any EM Pitch and Bat? Preferred running man in the back box versions. Also looking for a Horse Racing EM with motion in the backbox, but sounds like Frank may have a Hayburner for me @ MGC.

#69 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

We could set TX and Robo up next to each other to represent the 80s Gottlieb crew

I could bring my Gladiators... Not 80s, but its a Gottlieb! 93, DMD, OBNOXIOUS shaker..

#74 11 years ago

You'd be asked to leave if you showed up with that noisy b*&ch

I wasnt planning on arriving with you, tho.

#88 11 years ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

Yep, on CL-Janesville. He's asking $1250

janesville.craigslist.org link

oh yAh buddy, that looks awesome! Where the heck is janesville... off to google I go!

#89 11 years ago

All are welcome in the MN/WI/whatever thread!

#90 11 years ago

Got my APOLLO 13 today!!! woot

#95 11 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

So now has your gameroom lineup completely changed since last weekend? Heh

HA! Yessir, thats what happens when ya list half your collection! May change further still in the coming days...

Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

I can't keep up with you two (and Tony).

Don't even try.

Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I think I know who's this is. He's actually in Edgerton, about 2 miles from me. If you end up picking it up let me know and you can stop by for some beer/pinball.

Cool man, gotta see when the dust settles how much cash I have left! Thanks for the offer, I may just take you up on that.

#97 11 years ago

Anybody in Chitown area going to MGC? Willing to haul a pin from Chi to MGC for me? I'll pay ya in both cash and BEER!

#99 11 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

Small world. I'm not the only person at my workplace going to MGC in less than 3 months.

Where you work Ryan? I'm going to 3M.. thankfully.

#112 11 years ago

LTG@MCG? OMG.

#118 11 years ago

If my vote counts: TFLE and DE Simpsons.

and if mine counts, I've always wanted some time on WoF

and if mine counts, don't let Tony play your machines..

#135 11 years ago

Steveo and I Were talking about going together and renting a larger van. To haul 3-4 pins, since he isnt going to the event but wanted to send a game with to sell.

#138 11 years ago

Agreed, I included you already, since you said "hey josh, wanna carpool since we are both going there?"..

Now to research Vans. Roc-Noc's van looked nice and it could haul 4 pins, wonder if uhaul has something like that.

#139 11 years ago

This SHOULD be called the Jonogo and Tonymiddendorf thread.

Bazinga!!!!!!

#149 11 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

MORTIMERS: May be hitting Mortimers tonight with Millz. Anybody game for meeting up if we go?

Cant Make it tonight, sorry! Sick kid is keeping me in the house.

May make it out there on thursday to check out avengers, depends on kid condition..

#166 11 years ago

Boyyahhh. MGC will be epic. I'll be popping my MGC cherry this year and it will be a good time.

#168 11 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

You'll have a great time. Hard to keep you down on the farm after hitting the big city !

LTG : )

Bringing my son too, and a friend is bringing his boys and wife, so My son with have others to run around with all week. Boring old dad only entertains him for so long

#203 11 years ago

Russ, your GL is awesome! If you dont bring that, maybe bring a BK or JL?

#222 11 years ago

I just spent the weekend away from Pinside. What did I miss!?!

My guess: 5 price checks, 2 WOZ vs. 'my favorite Stern' threads, 22 'wish I was closer's, 3 welcome to pinside threads, and 9 tech issues answered by LTG.

We all missed your snarky replies. Couple threads talking about that.

#224 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Another pin moved from WI to MN, that's a bad kind of flow and needs to be reversed.

Wanna buy my Pennant Fever? and/or my Spy hunter? I'll deliver for the right price!!

#228 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

You know about the other PF if I wanted one. I want something newer, I just don't want to pay for it.

Understood and I'm in the same boat... Spent all my pin cash..

#230 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

REALLY? I was just going to have a 24 hour sale on Bad Cats. J/K

NOT COOL.....

#240 11 years ago
Quoted from haunted1:

There is also a local hot rod guy who has a commercial set up that has done simpler colors for me for very reasonable. He used to be mnhotrods boss. I can give you his info if you want it, he is right on the maple grove/Corcoran border.

Woohooo!

#253 11 years ago

I forgot to post in this thread, so I'll do it now. TONIGHT I'm having a get together for local pinheads. Tony and Eshony have said they are coming and Gobbler_Hunter and PinXMonkey has threatened to show up. Postmaster also said he may stop over. All are welcome, I'm in Oakdale, MN (15mi East of St. Paul, 20mi West of Hudson). PM me for directions/address/info.

#255 11 years ago

We can't all live in the high society of Coon Rapids.

#257 11 years ago

Come on over baby. Play some games!

#259 11 years ago
Quoted from Phetishboy:

Is there anything else worth checking out in that town?

Lots of antique shops if you are into that. A ton of history in that town.

#262 11 years ago

Josh collects miniature spoons from every state and Precious Moments figurines.

Ive got a special spoon for your..... well let's not get into it here.

#263 11 years ago
Quoted from Phetishboy:

Yeah I know about the antique stores, as I've been there several times in the past, but it's been a few years. I'm talking bars, restaurants, bowling alleys, billiard halls, etc.

Cool, my apologies.

Only been to a couple bars there, didnt recall any pins and actually didnt recall anything much other than a blurry view of women and drinks..

1 week later
#312 11 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Josh I didn't put 2 and 2 together until we were headed to Blainebrook. We'll talk more about SlugFest as MGC closes in.

Sounds good Chris, if you are willing to part with it @ MGC I may very well have cash for it then.

#314 11 years ago

Grats on the sale too!

#334 11 years ago
Quoted from ThePostmaster:

Midnight Madness is awesome. I've only experienced it on JY, but it was cool.

Midnight Madness on Dirty Harry was fun/silly. I had a friend try it out, he thought it was a blast. It's a "High Score" killer, ie you get a sh*tload of points during the mode. Still a riot, however.

#336 11 years ago

Doesnt appear so..

This is where I looked :

http://hem.bredband.net/b257182/Cows&Easter.htm#T

#353 11 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

Hey TonyM/Jonogo/Gobbler, do you guys have room to bring one more pin to MGC?

Sorry, I'll have an empty van until Eau Claire, WI where I'm picking up 2. Gonna be a tight fit from there to MGC. On the way home I'll have one, maybe two to bring back too!

#356 11 years ago

If I go to MGC, I'll have room for 5-6 pins in an enclosed trailer. I'm just undecided if I'll go or not.

Don't think, just Do. Come on Bill. Let's party like rock stars. PLUS, you KNOW you want to buy a bunch of machines and MGC (from what I hear) Is a GREAT place for that.

#357 11 years ago

ALSO, if anyone local to MN/WI is looking for some nicely crafted tables to put between your pins, check out these:

20130206_205400_crop.jpg20130206_205400_crop.jpg

Created by the VERY talented Zach, aka L_Satan here on pinside!

Full thread with all 4 of the ones I had commissioned here:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-some-tables-to-put-between-my-pins#post-647814

#366 11 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Jack posted over on the JJP Owners group that he will be sending games.

Awesome!

#370 11 years ago

http://shop.camelbak.com/alpine-explorer/d/1049_c_121_cl_4110

Camelbak.

However, Bill's idea is foookin awesome.

1 week later
#429 11 years ago

If it has fish in it, it's a lake (minnows count as fish)

Koi ponds too

2 weeks later
#530 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Jonogo may be fulfilling his lifelong dream of taking my Bad Cats home

My Son's Life long dream, which has now shifted focus.. I may never be able to bring him to the pin side. He has been sucked in my this new fangled do-hickey-ma-jobber called an "ex-Box"..

#580 11 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

There is a TOM at DeMori's in Oakdale,

WhAt?! My son and I went there for Dinner a couple times a week and I didnt see a single pin. Havent been there in a year+.. Is TOM recent or am I just blind?

Then again, if it was in the bar, I'd have never seen it, My son and I sat in the dining area.

Quoted from LesManley:

Nathan is trying to get another pin in there, so we will see.

Does he own or lease these games?

#619 11 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

It is in the bar in the far back corner all alone. I had missed it in there before too. I finally went and looked for games and saw it. Plays good too, volume is low so it is tough to hear though.
Demori's and DeLeo's are route pins from ops. DeLeo's is Mendota Valley and Demori's is AVA I believe.

Sadly... Its now a BBH. My son and I stopped in the other night.

#642 11 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Yuck! That is a bummer. What a downgrade...

Agreed!!

#643 11 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

I just sold a friend an AES system with like 10 games last week...

That fetch a small fortune?

#648 11 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Just an FYI, John from D&G is updating TF and XM with the new code tomorrow morning at Mortimer's if you want to check out the changes for yourself.

Cool! I havent been there in a long time, might be time for a visit..

1 week later
#759 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

tell me more about this circus.
I am comtemplating a trek to one of the upcoming events (MI expo, pin at the zoo, or circus)

Come on over Hilton, Circus is a 2day event of fun. Bring a game or two

From what I recall, the games are all on freeplay (except for Lloyds Golden Tee). Some games are there for sale, most are just there for play. The tourneys were running on saturday, not sure if they were on sunday too.

#767 11 years ago

I'll be there. Josh and I are in the process of coming up with a game plan to bring a couple of machines.

I have got pretty strong commitments from 2 friends that they are bringing a police force and a whitewater for sale. I'll be bringing my Jokerz!

Quoted from ChrisS:

LTG do you still do something in May? That month is wide open.
chris

Chris, I'll host a party in May My venue's not as big/awesome as Lloyds but I think it's alright.

#783 11 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

The UP is part of WI... the maps have it all wrong.

Isn't that part of Canada?

Quoted from roger0043:

Josh, let me know if you go through with a May pinball party, I'll come visit my in-laws that weekend to score points with my wife and stop by your place.

Sure thing Roger

#788 11 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Count me in. What happened to you on Sunday at MGC? You guys head for home early on?

Chris

I asked my son "So what do you want to do today" on sunday.. his reply was "Daddy, I'm ready to hit the road". So we ate bfast and hit the road. He was not looking forward to the 5hrs on the road, but he wanted to get home to see his pets

I'll keep everyone posted on any get togethers, I'm not gonna go up against Steve's party

#790 11 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

I'm hoping to see one or two of your games at my place for the party. Will make the effort worthwhile for anyone that brings a game.

I'm not a big fan of moving pins ;P

1 week later
#826 11 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

D&G Vending will have one on route at Mortimer's.

Awesome!

Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:Hey, it was nice to finally meet some of you guys at the Pinball Circus this weekend. Steve, Tony, John J, and probably some others that I didn't realize I was meeting. Good times!

I met you, set up my friend's Police Force opposite your Getaway! I'm josh/jonogo! Nice meeting you.

#845 11 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Did you help us set up the Tee'd Off?

Nope!

#848 11 years ago

About 6 inches here

can barely blow this shit

#850 11 years ago

Nice collection sfish! How is Champ Pub, thats one game I have yet to play, but it always looked pretty interesting with all those toys.

#861 11 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

I love the first picture. Why would you even post something that fuzzy. I mean you can tell its a RFM.

I saw this on CL the other day and that was my thought too.. come buy this "fuzzy wtf is that".

#869 11 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

The toys are fun the first few times you try them but then they turn into annoying flow inhibitors. I owned one for about a month. It was a fave of party guests, however. It would be OK in a 10+ machine collection.

I'll have to play one first, but I'm a fan of toys in games... to a point. I have a 9 game collection at the moment, with 2 loaners in there, so actually 11.. but I only own 9.

Quoted from sfish:

It's interesting there is a lot going on with this machine. You are welcome to come over and play it.

PM sent

#870 11 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

ATTENTION ALL METALLICA FANS! D&G was lucky enough to get a Metallica LE a few days ago and it will be going on route at Mortimer's in Minneapolis! I will post back when I know it is going to be there.

Awesome sauce. Please keep us posted!! I'll be there to check this out.

Quoted from LesManley:

Also, they have replaced their AC/DC Pro with a Premium now and started a TOPs Tournament on it starting at $50. And, they have a Tron TOPs Tournament that ends Sunday with the top score only 21 million right now!

Also awesome that they replaced the Pro. Sorry to any lovers of AC/DC pro, but that game stinks! I played it, swore I'd never play Ac/DC again... then played the premium and promptly shut my pie hole. Premo is such a great game and a huge change from pro.. Night and day difference betweenthe two in this man's humble opinion.

#873 11 years ago
Quoted from Deadpool66:

Hey I bought that pro and it doesn't stink!

Sorry buddy, I couldnt get into the Pro. But the Premium was just plain outstanding. To each their own..

#887 11 years ago

2 days without a post in MN/wi/IL/etc thread!

#894 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

whoa whoa whoa... No IL allowed in this thread

I zigged when I should've zagged.

Quoted from RustyLizard:

Sad. Keep this baby alive.

Someone list some pins for sale here. I need a fix.

I need to sell for space, but can't part with any for the prices they seem to be going for. Time to open up a third room for pins.. there goes the neighborhood.

#898 11 years ago

Welcome Paul!

#899 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Someone list some pins for sale here. I need a fix.

FS: Goldeneye, WPT, and W?D in MN, I'll post a FS thread later on today. PM me w/ questions.

You heard it here first!

#901 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

WOW! W?D did not last long in your collection Josh

I know... not very happy to sell it, but my son is really liking A13 and not much else.. Some need to go, I'm out of space!

#902 11 years ago

.. double post.

mods please delete

#903 11 years ago

.. triple post.

mods please delete

#906 11 years ago
Quoted from roger0043:

Karma post whoring there Josh.

Good luck with the sales.

You know me Roger! Always trying to get that extra point!!

Josh,I'll trade you a HUO Nugent I just picked up for something

Hey Bill, I've never played a Nugent. From the pics, I don't think I want it, looks too much like an EM, however the theme kicks a$$!!.. Thanks anyways!

#913 11 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

roger0043 said:

Josh,
If you ever want to unload that SlugFest let me know.

I have a SlugFest I may be looking to unload sooner than later.

Make it happen, you guys are practically neighbors!

Quoted from ChrisS:

Hummmmmmm. That Nugent might look good in line with my other music pins.

chris

MOAR MUSIC PINS!!

#914 11 years ago
Quoted from roger0043:

Josh,

If you ever want to unload that SlugFest let me know.

I'll have my Pennant Fever fixed up here in the next month or so, if you would be interested in that title.. Predecessor to the Slugger. (also cheaper! )

#918 11 years ago

I have one for sale if Josh doesn't want to sell his. I have a card dispenser with mine, and it is a proto game also.

Your brother will let you sell that?? I may be interested in the card dispenser if you'd let that go.

#921 11 years ago

Make sure that you've got the wiring and connectors needed to hook it up.

I have NO idea how these work, but it would stink if something was missing from the board or something.

It's weird, I sent him the listing for this PF that he got. The card dispenser is a total one off proto type of thing, but it looks to be factory. There is no mention of it on the ipdb either...

But yes, if I bought it, I'd want install help included (I'd pay for the install in beer!)

#923 11 years ago

It is my friend. It came with a manual on how to hook it up to the PF game. I have yet to put it on the game. Sounds like a good weekend project.

I wanna see how this works, I've very interested!

#925 11 years ago

ES, WW, and Swords of fury?? WOW!

#937 11 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

Wha? I thought yours was a definite keeper? What happened?

For me personally, nothing tends to be a keeper. I say its a keeper, then something else comes up or I run out of space/time/money. Any pin I can let go of is a pin I can get again!

#939 11 years ago

Yeah, I noticed another few for sale recently. I'm outta space/money or I'd hold on to it. This game plays pretty well, but Its the only one I've ever played. Everything seems to work properly, ball save, satellite, ramps.

#941 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

THE JONOGO FLOW: defined as the constant stream on pins in and out of Josh's collection. Fueled by indecision, influenced by Tony and a box of wine.

Mostly true. Hey, I just wanna point out that I have brought over 20 games in and out of MN in the past year alone! Some from as far away as Colorado. I'm like the Cross-Continental Pinball Highwayman!

Also indecisive, with the attention span of a squirrel on meth.

#944 11 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I contributed to the Jonogo flow and bought the Spy Hunter (I forgot I still need to pick up that glass...maybe tonight). Tried to contribute more to it with the Jokerz too

Keepin it in the Midwest family! Sorry the Jokerz! didnt work out John!

Stop over anytime for the glass, or I can run it over to you, Let me know.

#983 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Just my luck the WW and ES work perfectly and the game I really wanted (SOF) has two issues I have to work out.

nothing a few (or 10) beers can't fix!

#1025 10 years ago

Any one know the approximate value of a williams trizone?

#1032 10 years ago

Thanks Crass!

#1034 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Don't you guys ever sleep?

Not often! I work nights now, so I'm up at this time most nights.

#1039 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Hey how was slapshot?

Excellent, I am surprised that I've never seen the whole thing before. Reminds me of Major League in a way.

#1048 10 years ago

Any of you guys Arcade-savy? I'm looking for someone to come help me un-F my outrun arcade. I replaced the original EPROMs and all heck broke loose. I'm in oakdale, MN (east of St. Paul by 15miles). PM me if you are able to help, please. thanks!

#1050 10 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

yup semi expert level. I can be seen on arcade otaku. Non of that klov crap lol. Call me josh.

Why the F would I call you Josh? (har har)

I'll call you in a bit, I'm not at the game right now...

#1054 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

How is the snow you guys? Hehe

Mostly Gone by this morning around 10a for me! Down south got NAILED... 16" in places.. Stupid snow in May.. WTH.

#1055 10 years ago
Quoted from crank:

Google: amc arcade solutions. Andre is an expert at fixing games and he lives in Oakdale!

Thanks crank. I looked at his site and it says due to family trouble he's not taking any work right now. I'll keep watching his page and ping him when he's back, thanks!

#1057 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Just got back from my first night of golf league. 36 degrees and wet as can be. Not much fun but the burgers, beer and whiskey were good. Fingers too numb to play pinball right now.

Thats fine, I'll gladly take any games you are unable to play! Too damn cold for outdoor activities Russ!!

#1071 10 years ago

Just had a friend stop over @ DeLeo's in Woodbury, MN. They removed FT, but added POTC and SWE1. Full lineup: IJ4, Avatar, POTC, and SWE1.

#1125 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

welcome!
I love this sentence "I have met some great people here on Pinside as well as Jonogo "

LOL, I was laughing at that too.

Quoted from DEWSHO:

but can't find one on location.

Blainbrook bowl in the Blaine, MN has one.. but it may be a heck of a drive for an AC/DC.

#1127 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Josh, any luck on BH?

Nope, didnt even call.. I'm strapped for cash for awhile! :/

#1154 10 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

THATS ALL MY SCARY ASS

Your ass has eyes, nose, AND a mustache? Holy sh!t dude, go get that checked out...

#1173 10 years ago

You wisconite's are chatty folks!

In other news, LOVE the weather we are having! What a great day today!

#1177 10 years ago

Wisconite:
A person, being from or living in, Wisconsin.

#1248 10 years ago

Let me know when you guys crash into MN, I'll come hang with ya at LTGs.

1 week later
#1310 10 years ago

I just read about that, very sad.

2 weeks later
#1376 10 years ago

Sarcasm requires the over usage of emoticons.. like so:

Hilton is so awesome

1 week later
#1386 10 years ago

@Russ, the jonogo flow continues... 2 pins went west/south to Nebraska, but I brought one home.

1 week later
#1451 10 years ago

Yikes, triple post.

#1452 10 years ago

Yikes, triple post.

#1453 10 years ago

nice, do you allow us across the border to join?

#1465 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Can you delete my account so I can sign up again?

Pretty sure Russ is hitting the sauce early...

#1469 10 years ago

Looks like I'll be heading into Cheeseland sometime next week to deliver Ralph's pin. Anyone interested in a players Police Force? I could haul it thatta way at the same time. Will be going to Hellenville, WI from Oakdale, MN.

pics, price, info:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-1989-williams-sys11-police-force-in-mn-1000

#1489 10 years ago
Quoted from slavall:

Are there other pinball places we should visit, prefarably that serve beer (Surly's would make it even better)? Also, any great pizza places out near Blaine.

This place isn't near Blaine really, but its should be on your way from WI (its on the east side of MN).

DeLeos in Woodbury.
http://www.deleobrospizza.com/
803 Bielenberg Dr Woodbury, MN 55125-4423

Great Pizza, Hoagie, Italian joint with 16 or so 80s Arcade games as well as the following Pins: Star Wars Episode 1 (pin2000), Stern Indiana Jones, Stern Avatar, and one other I am forgetting (even tho I was JUST there). The Sterns are ALL on 3 games for $1 which you can't really beat here in the cities, to my knowledge.

1 week later
#1535 10 years ago

Mystery Castle is a fun game, my vote is it.

#1547 10 years ago

This thread needs more Minnesota.

#1550 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

» YouTube video

I'm looking California...And feeling Minnesota!!!

#1559 10 years ago

Yes, checked the diodes. All OK. Also, when I pull the connectors and test each pin individually, the pin for that row (3) tests bad. So, I've essentially isolated the problem to the board.

Ugh, that sucks tony, you just got that game.. Correction.. I just got that game with you. GLWR

#1574 10 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

$17. How's that.

I'll go up to a crisp $20.

#1583 10 years ago
Quoted from precisionk:

Anyone know(or have) if Al from Pinball Warehouse has a list of his current machines in stock and prices? Hard for me to make it over to that side of the cities and like to see what he currently has in stock.

If you have a specific game in mind, I can ask his Webguy. I believe Al should have a new website soon and a more current inventory.

#1587 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I'll do $100 if Josh delivers...

The game or the deli meat?

#1588 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Please hold onto it for 6-8 weeks

That's a good one... Maverick lasted.... 2 days?

#1592 10 years ago

Only thing preventing me from getting it at this point is a vehicle to pick it up ...

Jonogo Vehicle Rental Services.. Current rate : 1 Pin per trip. (will accept Maverick)

#1596 10 years ago
Quoted from precisionk:

Anyone horse racing fans here? Specifically harness racing? I am Running Aces Handicapping Analyst there (Mr. Trifecta). Next time I am out there, if anyone wants to meet up, let me know.

Do you know Rick of Rick's Picks?

#1602 10 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I'll do $40, some deli meats and a case of Shasta. I'd throw in some pepsi but that's for me and my sister.

What the hell, you said it was mine Kelly..

#1603 10 years ago

I'll go $50 and a big ass salami.

#1606 10 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

You're out, Josh. Tony keeps telling me about the big ass salami he already has.

Pretty sure its only a rental...

#1610 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

OK, OK OK...

This is all I can offer...

Do we have a deal Tony?

Well played. I can not match that offer.

#1618 10 years ago

Hide your wife, hide your kids.

#1621 10 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

hide your lotion

Buy MORE lotion, I think you meant...

#1643 10 years ago

I've recently put up hi scores on both my new games, t2 and Earthshaker.

My son is REALLY digging both games! Which a change from him completely ignoring pinball previously.. Things are looking up!

#1646 10 years ago

ES is fun, its a sys11. First to have a shaker. Also first to have a "family" setting because it uses the word "Bitchin'". Fun theme and great play.

#1662 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Did Josh reset everything or are you beating my high scores?

Yes. Your scores were a tad bit crazy. Quit being so good.

#1692 10 years ago

Welcome MN-Flipper!

Posting here (in case people missed the FT Thread)

I'm looking to trade my RS. Nice Players game. PF good, cab wear/fade/nics. Plays well, SupaDave Topper.

#1695 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Does anyone have any dead machines that might make a good project pinball to work on for sale?

I've got a working Williams Police Force that could use some TLC. $900obo w/ new PINLED display.

#1699 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

jonogo said:
I've got a working Williams Police Force that could use some TLC. $900obo w/ new PINLED display.
What type of TLC are we talking here?

I PMd you the info

#1705 10 years ago

Parnell loves triple posts on the MN/WI thread and blanking out the 2nd two.

#1712 10 years ago
Quoted from PinRaider:

Be careful dont want another Wreck of the Edmond Fitzgerald

Stillwater Lift Bridge Brewery has a beer named after that Vessel. Pretty heavy dark beer, but good for winter times.

#1781 10 years ago

Things just got weird(er)

#1795 10 years ago

Ugh... wish I could make it out there on Sundays... Someday..someday.

#1815 10 years ago

Cab looks faded benson, Why don't you buy Jon's? Don't have to drive 5hrs for it and if I recall, it was in pretty nice shape!

#1816 10 years ago

I'll be up at Blainbrook around 3p on Saturday if anyone wants to meet up for pins/beer/food.

#1855 10 years ago
Quoted from haunted1:

Man of I would have seen that sat/Sunday I would already of been enroute. Oh well, it is a great game, I am sure I will find one again.

Todd, when you are ready... I have a friend who may be looking to sell a nice WW.

#1856 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If anyone wants to buy it and work out something for my CFTBL, LMK.

I've never been a HUGE fan of Creech, something about the PF being completely obscured by the ramps and other stuff bugged me. I've only played 3-5 games on it at Lloyds so this may be part of the reason.

I recently picked up a Flintstones in a trade (another Trudeau, like Creech) and was worried about the same type of blocking and layout..

After 10+ games on Flintstones, I'm loving it. Loving the design, playfield layout, everything. I think it's time for me to take another crack at Creech!

#1860 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

They are all very open and I can see exactly where I am aiming for the opening. Snack bar may be just slightly obscured but not for my height/perspective...

On flintstones, the slot roll overs for the skill shot are almost entirely blocked by the Dino, but other than that not much is in the way. On Creech, for me it was just a matter of not being able to track the ball path entirely. A lot of the time it seemed like the ball was hidden for me. Again, just my own perception and I only played a couple games on it.

#1865 10 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

Has anybody been to Dulono pizza lately? What games do they have there now?

Never heard of them... Google seach shows its Korean/Japanese Pizza joint? Odd.

Maybe you mean DeLeo Bros in Woodbury? They have Stern Indy, Avatar, POTC, SWE1, and the regular 80s arcades and great food. http://www.deleobrospizza.com/

#1894 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Thought you just bought that.

Any chance you are related to a "Mustang Sally"? If you are, could you please tell her that she needs to slow her mustang down?

#1904 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Finally beat the GC score on my HS2 this morning, got pretty close to 300M. Now I have to shoot for that and knocking some of my lower scores off.

Alex enjoyed playing that one again, not quite as much as Badcats.. He already asked me when is Pinball Arcade getting Badcats!

#1925 10 years ago

Pinball circus is awesome. My son and I were just talking about the next one! Can't wait!

#1948 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I might just end up paying a little higher and getting a nice lotr from pinball warehouse eventually. I'd want it fine tuned, i'm tired of playing broken down lotr's

Al and Aaron do a good job of making a game work great. They also back up their games with some pretty stellar service and support. You are paying more money, but its truly for a good service + a great game generally.

#1952 10 years ago

Hey guys, I'm selling my Flintstones, asking 2300obo. Prefer local, cash deal. May be able to deliver w/i 2-300 miles for small fee.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-1994-williams-flintstones-mn-2300obo

#1953 10 years ago

And, happy Thursday! Who's going to TomGWI's party this weekend? I am going to be in attendance w/ my son!

#1959 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

And another one rotates through....
chris

Correct. My pinball ADHD is MN Market's gain. *I* still love Flintstones. With my son showing a new interest in my pins, I'm trying to keep him interested. Flintstones isn't really his type of game unfortunately. He gravitates to WW and ES currently, so I'm going to try and fine some similar games to lineup for him.

#1967 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

The Jonogo Flow is not to be referred to as a revolving door. It is it's own entity.

Correct! Ive only owned the same game again a couple times. Games come in, games go out.

The flow continues, its a real thing

Thank you very much for the offer Chris! Much appreciated. However Ill be hanging onto my first born. ES has got AT LEAST another couple weeks..

#1979 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Ha. If I wasn't going to be out on the other side of the country i would say yes, yes it does.

Chris

Typical excuse.

#1991 10 years ago

Russ you're math was off by 1!

post 1989,

the year Howard Johnson joins B Bonds & W Mays to hit 30 HRs & steal 30 bases in a season, on this day in history!

#1992 10 years ago
Quoted from policano:

I'm thinking of trading my Indy (Williams) The PF is beautiful with CoinTaker LEDs, ColorDMD, Invissaglass, and has CAB fad on the sides like most do. Front looks good. Plays beautifully! Looking to trade for 1 or 2 90+ year game(s). If you have anything, please hit me up.

Would be open to offers.
My wish list:
Transformers
ACDC
Metallica Pro

Tony's a good guy to deal with and this Indy is VERY nice. I've played it and seen it.

#1993 10 years ago

1991, The year the Twin's won the World series!

#2004 10 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

"We're going to party like it's 1999"

its also the 1999 post in this thread. i would make another post, but i will let that honor go to someone more deserving

Or that darn dang double post will hit 2000!

(2002)

#2017 10 years ago

Fancy man makes his own flyers... Nice 22nd is a date I have open!

#2019 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

I knew that was the best date for you and Tim.

chris

Sweet, I'll make every effort to attend! Thanks!

#2021 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Bring along some of your MN cohorts to split the gas.
You make it to POAS? Looked like a nice line-up this year.
chris

Haven't made it out to the fair.. not a huge fan of large crowds... May still make it out there.

I'll collaborate with local yocals and see if we can get a caravan/carpool.

#2023 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Josh, Maybe a stopover again?

Sounds like a plan

#2036 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Does anyone know where Rustylizard's WPT currently resides? I believe he sold it to the MN crew and i lost track of it.

Went from Russ to TonyMiddendorf to Me and I sold it to PinballKim in North Dakota.

#2037 10 years ago
Quoted from debras:

Does anyone know of any place to play in the Bemidji area?

Dunno about Bemiji, but Duluth has a couple Pinsiders who may know... ThePostmaster (Bill) and Northvibe (Parnell) might have a good idea of where to play.

WELCOME!!

#2043 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

much obliged. i was hoping to snag it someday but i think it will have to work it's way back the Twin Cities first. lol. That sure is one slut of a WPT, pardon my french.

It is a very nice example of a WPT. Tony put LEDs throughout and Mirror Blades too so its exceptionally bright. You could always message PinballKim and see if he'll deliver it.

#2046 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I honestly never knew it was technically for sale either of the three times it went for sale. WPT rebounded quickly.

Dang, I had it listed on here for a month or two before striking a deal w/ PinballKim..

#2062 10 years ago

Anyone here buy NiftyLEDs? I have now ordered from a couple LED makers.. Nifty, Pinballbulbs, Cointaker, and PBL.. Price and quality, Pinballbulbs are the best that I've gotten. I have not tried the new domed brights from PBL.

#2064 10 years ago

... and I passed it along to Jonogo without putting it up f/s.

I was the dick that listed it for sale/trade. None of that super secret trade stuff..

#2066 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

The Jonogo Flow is unstoppable. You were helpless.

It's a problem that I'm ok with. My BODY however is starting to revolt. after 35 pins in and out of the arcade... there has to be a stop in sight...

#2068 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Start collecting coins. You can bring those to MGC and set up in the corner
Chris

You are still trying to get me in a corner... no means no man.

#2099 10 years ago

Feels like a monday

#2101 10 years ago

Is the day different if it rotates?

#2114 10 years ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

Well I thought I should officially say hello. As of today I am a Wisconsinite. In the process of moving the family and the pins to Rhinelander. Good bye Illinois (thank God). I'll try to keep up with this massive thread. Any pinheads up my way?

Welcome! I'm in East MN, so about 2.5hrs from Russ in Wassau.

#2115 10 years ago
Quoted from animesuperj:

centerflank said:

Next big party will be when Hobbit arrives so go ahead and start emailing jack to hurry up on those

You should start doing "new tron mod" parties, so we can come over and play every other week

Get the EL wire mod.. so sweet.. pinbits has it, but not in stock yet!

#2117 10 years ago

21 hours is too long with no new post.

#2122 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

OK here's one...leaving Friday after work to pick up my EATPM in Rapid City, SD. A nice 17 hour round trip to buy a pin. How's that for a post.

Any time we can take a pin from "the dakotas" and bring it to MN is a good time in my opinion!

#2128 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

jonogo said:
Any time we can take a pin from "the dakotas" and bring it to MN is a good time in my opinion!
and then it will make its way to WI at some point.

Elvira boycotted wisconsin

#2133 10 years ago

I've got 4 squares of wired EL paper approx 3" x 8" in size left over from my NeoGeo Cab. Someone told me to use them behind the scorecards in Apollo 13, but I think they'd be badass in Tron...

#2176 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Help me pay for your new ST machine. Sell me one of the following.

Looking to buy a SS, NGG, Atlantis, JP, roadshow, Dr. Dude.

How does selling you a game help you purchase ST? Either way, I support you purchasing ST, as I'd love to play it!

#2182 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Don't give Josh a hard time. He just sees all those machines listed and he is thinking about how to get them flowing through his game room.

chris

What will you do when you run out of "flow" jokes?

Maybe hire a writer to keep of this comedy gold.

#2183 10 years ago

Anyone Local-ish have a line on an A.P.B (All Points Bulletin) Atari arcade game? I'm looking to add one to my arcade since I sold my Outrun. I'd like to get one local for a reasonable price. Willing to drive a ways for the right deal

#2185 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Dude. You have great taste.

I used to play that on Friday nights when my parents bowled. I owned one for a while and then just needed the space for pins. That game rules. Now I want one again.

chris

Find me one, I'll trade you it w/i a month

#2207 10 years ago

GL With Tron purchase!

#2208 10 years ago

Any idea if D&G has plans for one?

I hope someone local gets one, either on location or at a house of someone I know. I'd like to try this out. At first glance, it reminds me of ST:TNG. Looks very purty.

#2210 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

D&G is getting a Star Trek, which version remains to be seen. He wasn't too keen on dropping $8,100 when I chatted with him yesterday so it may be a Pro. And if it was a Pro, it would only be a Pro because the Premium is always the last to be run and he doesn't want to wait months for the premiums.

Good to hear man! I'll have to make it out to Mortimer's for your sunday events.

#2213 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

He had his LE for a couple months before the premiums came out and I know he didn't want to miss out on the coin drop for those months if it is going to be the same timeline for Star Trek.

Easy then, tell him to get the LE! Problem solved.

1 week later
#2272 10 years ago

Whirlwind left, Funhouse showed up.

20130918_192841.jpg20130918_192841.jpg

#2277 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Hey Spanky! Good pick up.

Nice one Buck-o!

2 weeks later
#2421 10 years ago

MN-Flipper.. You trade that WWF?

#2504 10 years ago

Oh no, I could not go to bed tonight. Why you ask? To fn busy reading this amazing damn thread. Hillarious.

And now, i will go crash. MN/WI thread are the champions of the not a club club thread thread.

#2515 10 years ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

Nice photos Russ. I think it turned out great! That was about 3-4 hours of fun, 2 pinheads working on one machine with a common goal. What a way to turn a poorly playing machine into something that can be enjoyed once more.

Next stop, Jonogo's house! Beer provided free of charge!! What a deal!

#2517 10 years ago

You Wisconsin guys sure aren't very chatty on Fridays...

#2520 10 years ago

Hah. I've heard of such things. I believe I even attended one. I'm one of the sorry suckers who works this late on a friday!

#2521 10 years ago

Anyone making it out to Circus this weekend??

#2523 10 years ago

Oh and since we are now offically a pinside club, I nominate Rusty as our faithful mascot! All in favor?

#2527 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I thought I'd go.

LTG : )

Well, thats good. I'd hate to party at your place w/o you!

#2553 10 years ago

Good times, great games

#2582 10 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I will be everywhere and nowhere. All at the same time!!

Spread the "love" and/or the nacho cheese.

2 weeks later
#2696 10 years ago

OH SNAP! Thats RIGHT in my back yard! I'll be checking it out tomorrow, is that a Transformers next to it too?? Nice lineup Sunray!

Last time I was there, they only had some crappy WOF and WPT that were DIRTY AS HECK and did not work right. WOF's flippers were broken!

Glad to see Sunray has some good looking and fully function machines there finally!

#2711 10 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Josh, sunrays is near you? I've never played id4....

SunRay Lanes is about 5mi from my house. I'll be there tonight playing the Star Trek!

#2744 10 years ago

Getting the "want to trade a game bug" Anyone looking to move something local?

#2746 10 years ago

Ha! Alex absolutely LOVES WCS94 and BadCats, so that trade won't happen. BUT Feel free to swing over and play WCS94. It is a very great game. I wasn't sure if the "hype" was true, but I've loved playing it and Alex and fam would crucify me if it left.

#2752 10 years ago
Quoted from jathomp22:

Kind of wish I would have cleaned up the WCS94. I probably would still have it if I took the time to tear it down and clean it. It was a fun game and I only have 4 pins right now so plenty of room. It got pushed out of the collection for a JP but now JP is gone too.

I didnt have to clean it much. Couple times over with novus on the PF and a bit more LED saturation. It shines!

#2753 10 years ago

Thanks- glad Alex is getting into pinball!

Yeah, he's really come into it lately. Put up the legit high score on BadCats, multiple times.

#2839 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

thanks to those wiling to help out. It really is a lot of fun and I try to do something special to take care of the crew

This year, I plan to bring an older kid to watch after my son, so I should be able to commit to helping out once we get the location determined!

#2867 10 years ago

Sunray is a new hotspot for pins. Nice lineup Tony! Is that Chris in the pic up there ^^^ Always playin, never doin any work...

#2873 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Looks like you made it home safe.

With my old Slugfest?? Hope so, Russ showed me it had the card dispenser in it the whole time! ha!

3 weeks later
#3029 10 years ago

Hello everyone, I'm new here.

CYA AT MGC.

#3031 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

jonogo said:

Hello everyone, I'm nude here.
CME AT MGC.

Fixed it for you.

Not sure how thats fixed.... and I'm a bit more scared then when I normally interact with you. That settles it, I'm bringing my tazer to MGC.

#3034 10 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

While your at it, bring your Bad Cats too.

10 million Euros and its yours.

#3092 10 years ago

Its the Great Winter Pin Sell off! Going now! Act Fast before they are GONE!

#3111 10 years ago

MN-Dibs on all of the above, if no one has called it yet.

Also, my family has expressed interest in my trading or selling my Earthshaker and Funhouse. I'd prefer local and/or no driving for me. Ping me if you have trade ideas or cash offer. Both are great playing games with some minor pf wear and scuffs. Pics provided upon request. I'd really like to find a Shadow, Dirty Harry, or NGG.

1 month later
#3424 10 years ago

I had a flipper once.

2 weeks later
#3556 10 years ago

TAX Time! Do I pay off debt or get a new pin... Or maybe work some mega trade up deal! hmmmmmm decisions..

#3559 10 years ago

Dangit, anyone know of a CHEXX Bubble hockey for sale/trade? THAT is something my game room is SORELY missing..

#3586 10 years ago

Selling my Funhouse, Prefer local. Players game, stripped down to the posts and cleaned. Some new plastics, ramps are good with on crack at the diverter (on the right). Some PF wear and flaking/cracking/whateveryoucallitwhenitlooksoldanddry. Game plays great, one switch is out (the credit dot). Its the shooter lane switch, which doesnt really matter during gameplay.

$2500 cash or I'd listen to trades up/down. My want list is currentish. Looking for Sys11s on the top are: Diner, Riverboat Gambler, or Taxi. Also A13 and W?D would be very nice.

Pics and a video of gameplay:
http://s1058.photobucket.com/user/jonogopinballs/library/FunHouse

Posting here before general pinside and/or craigslist.

#3588 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I already helped you get a W?D once before

What? Me trade away games and then regret it later?? NEVER!

#3591 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

The Jonogo Flow allows Josh to own each title 5 times before we can question him.

Russ is wise beyond his years!

#3610 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Now Sopranos and WOZ have a corner to themselves.

Chris

Oh Sh*t, you got a WOZ. nice!

#3623 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Ohhhh sorry. No WOZ. WOF. Sorry for all the excitement.

You can all cancel your plans for coming now.

Chris

No WOZ?

DYO6X.gifDYO6X.gif

F that.

9gdyd.gif9gdyd.gif

#3701 10 years ago

Nice cause!

1 week later
#3741 10 years ago

I want to trade my WCS94, let me know what you got. Prefer Local, even up or trade down + cash. Can deliver within an hr or two, if needed. Wantlist is current, but will consider any pin. Send PM for quickest reply.

Game is in nice shape. Plays great, I'd call it a very nice players game. Cab is good, PF is clean with very little or no wear, slight insert lifting on a couple, new soccer ball, full CT or eq LEDs in GI/PF. New Cherry DMD, new gold legs, new coin door. Plunger could use a new sleeve on it, but works as is. Extra plastics and manual included, Pics upon request. Quite a few pinsiders have seen/played this game.

#3743 10 years ago

The smiley face is trademarked? Damn, I've been using it illegally for YEARS!

#3747 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Why don't you and Tony work out a trade WCS <> WWFRR ?

I pinged him on Jackbot actually, not sure if he's interested.

#3750 10 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

Did you have it at Pinball Circus? It played great!

Nope, wasn't mine there!

Quoted from RustyLizard:

Started the morning bringing home routed versions of JM and CFTBL.

Dang Russ, Nice!

#3754 10 years ago
Quoted from jathomp22:

I thought it was a nice players game when I had it. I bet I wouldn't even recognize it now with all that new stuff. Good luck with your trade.

Thanks, It was and is still is a nice looking game! It's quite a bit brighter now with the GI LEDs and an LED strip in the back from pinbalbulbs.

1 week later
#3789 10 years ago

I too am looking to secure an after party ticket. I'm bringing too many people this year so, I have no space to haul a game. Please let me know if you have an extra, thanks!

1 week later
#3834 10 years ago

Can't wait, my son (and his friends) and I love it each and every time

3 weeks later
#3969 10 years ago

Selling my T3, nice players game. 2500obo. Possible delivery to mgc. Considering trades up or down for 80s or newer pins in fully working order, +/- cash as needed.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-2003-terminator-3-in-mn-2500

#3992 10 years ago

I'd take a diner, have a fancy looking T3 for trade even! If you squint real hard, it could look like a BK2K

#4036 10 years ago
Quoted from policano:

I only have room to bring one game. Josh has been nice enough to help me get even one there. I need my truck back from my parents!

We should just rent a uHaul...

#4039 10 years ago

This weekend April 5th-6th!

#4053 10 years ago
Quoted from policano:

Josh, I think you should buy a trailer so we can move pins more easily

I would/will..but have nothing to haul it with.

#4089 10 years ago

There's a anti-itch salve for that.

Beer helps

#4130 10 years ago

Thanks Lloyd for another great Circus!!

Hopefully next time more people will bring games so there is more to play!

#4178 10 years ago

Was a great time! Can't wait til next year.

#4194 10 years ago

I thought the freeplay area was a vast improvement from last year. Thanks for Tom, Centerflank and the rest of you guys for setting up all the games! Definable much more room than last year! The tourney area got a little cramped, but not much to be done there other then the above suggestions.

Overall the show improved 10 fold in my opinion. Already planning out next year!

#4197 10 years ago

That cabinet looked amazing, BK.

Agreed, even tho BK is a complete jerk, that cabinet was tits.

#4221 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I remember the day I told my wife it would be a perfect world if I owned four pins. Now I average around 20

I'm still a little surprised you can count up to 20

Quoted from PinballKen:

Think I will take Hilton's advice and maybe do some temporary swaps with friends.

Not a bad plan Ken, you have plenty of friends around you too!

#4223 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

If you watched me trying to fix Taxi in the dark I can see how you might assume that.

I heard the curses from clear across the arcade, its why I came over to bug you.

#4245 10 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

leaving in 2 hrs I cant wait!

You may pass right by SunRay Lanes if you are taking Highway 94 from the east. You can see it from the highway, exit on Mcknight, take a right and then you will see it on your left. I'd suggest stopping of for a minute or two to check out the collection they have there.

Lloyd's is a must stop location in MN, however. Great lineup and a great dude running the joint. And Prada, the resident hound of the place.

#4275 10 years ago

Did anyone here grab that Dungeon and Dragons Pinball in Chaska this weekend?

#4278 10 years ago

@paul Yeah, on CL..

I emailed right away too and called the next day cuz it seemed like he listed after 10pm on thurs.

The bottom of the cabinet looked like it had been planed at a weird angle for some reason.. wonder what the story was.

#4281 10 years ago
Quoted from big_ragu:

A friend and I both tried contacting him within minutes of the ad going up, no response until Thursday afternoon.

I didn't get a reply and a friend of mine was in communication with him, but did not get the game.

If someone local got it, I'd be interested in purchasing it from you.

#4288 10 years ago

Picked up this beaut last night, did NOT expect to buy a game, but it worked out that I did. Any EM and/or Cabinet guys/gals in the area wanna school me on cabinet repair? This one has a split corner and possible other issues.... once I clean that up, it'll be a nice players game!

2014-04-22.jpg2014-04-22.jpg

#4300 10 years ago
Quoted from big_ragu:

Brunswick Zone in Brooklyn Park

#4303 10 years ago
Quoted from miggitymac:

Thanks jonogo. I'm not sure how I missed that... not enough coffee I guess.

it was a couple posts up, I just knew he mentioned it somewhere, glad to help. I have to get out there and check out the games.. I've heard good things.

#4308 10 years ago

The flow will never stop.

#4320 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

In that case... Josh and Tony, when you gonna find me a few good deals on games that I can bring to WI...

Is it 3 I have now sent to MN in some form or another?

I've got a beaut of a game for ya..

2014-04-22.jpg2014-04-22.jpg

4 weeks later
#4528 9 years ago

jonobo, jonogo, tomato, tomatoe

#4540 9 years ago

Anyone Local to MN/WI/IA/NE area interested in a 2 trade involving my nice condition Pin*Bot and my good players Taxi? Let me know what you have to trade.

#4542 9 years ago

Rust-o Typo!

2 weeks later
#4680 9 years ago
Quoted from VonBorakus:

Just picked up a data east Star Wars!

Grats on the game!

1 week later
#4793 9 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

I just picked this up yesterday.

I really dig that backglass!! Nice score Brian!

#4821 9 years ago

We are alphabetically superior

#4843 9 years ago

Selling my PinBot, good players game with some flaking on the left side of the cab. Full LEDs in backbox, GI, and inserts. Looking to trade up/down or outright sale. $1400 cash and carry, or make offer.

front.JPEGfront.JPEG

#4855 9 years ago

Anything for sale on either side of the border? I'll be driving to Chris' party this coming weekend and have a little pin cash to blow.

363 posts in this topic match your search for posts by jonogo. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jonogo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread?tu=jonogo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.