1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider haunted1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#226 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

-24 here today. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Thanks for the update, makes me feels like we are having a heat wave in the cities.

#238 11 years ago

There is also a local hot rod guy who has a commercial set up that has done simpler colors for me for very reasonable. He used to be mnhotrods boss. I can give you his info if you want it, he is right on the maple grove/Corcoran border.

2 weeks later
#407 11 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

I would like to field interest in a backyard movie night this summer that would be open to all Pinsiders. We have a 16-foot wide screen and plenty of space. Our backyard is much like a amphitheater with a large screen at the bottom of a sloped yard, with five large areas for seating and a pool. My thinking is we would have a pin related movie for the main feature, then something else the guys might enjoy like Piranha 3DD. We could also start the evening with a BBQ prior.
I will have three pins in my game room which walks out to the movie area. I have plenty of room for more pins in my game room, attached rooms, the patio and yard. I mention that because this could be a large event if a few people had interest in bringing pins over.
Starting this thread because we do not have a giant game room with 20 pins. We do however have interesting space for a summer event. Between our house, pool area, fire pit, three patios, deck and yard we easily have room for a hundred people.

If there is interest in attending an event like this, I will create a separate thread for suggestions and event info.

Wow that sounds like an awesome idea, hope to make it out.

2 weeks later
#532 11 years ago
Quoted from pinballkim:

So did any "locals" pick up the 10K MB in Fergus and snag the BSD along with it? I responded to his add and asked if he would be willing to part with the BSD. He said anything is for sale for the right price. Emailed back yesterday to arrange to look at it this weekend and he said he had just sold both. Damnit, I figured the BSD was safe since there wasn't even a for sale add for it. Oh well, next time I'm leaving work, hitting the bank for some cash, and hittin the road. If anyone got the BSD and is willing to part with it I am interested.

If you happen to know of a nice banzai run I would part with my nice unfaded bsd with oxblood powder coat, but its one of the only games that would pry it from my clutches.

1 month later
#821 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I am looking for the $2500-$3000 variety. I would certainly check that one out if it was closer.

Pm sent

2 months later
#1409 10 years ago
Quoted from PBaller22:

Perhaps an odd question, but I'm curious if anyone has any leads on some reasonably priced diner booths? I'm thinking of adding one to my game room that is in the process of being put together, but I could add another machine for the prices I've been seeing online...and if you include shipping, hell...I might as well buy a NIB. Thanks!

Have you looked at the tilt a whirl cars/ that are made into seats
minneapolis.craigslist.org link
They look pretty neat if they will fit.

Otherwise this place might have a scratch or demo one
http://www.usfoodsculinaryequipmentandsupplies.com/search.do?query=Booth

1 week later
#1483 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I saw one for $3800, but this is probably overpriced.

I would say its definitely high. I bought and sold a really clean one for 2800 so I would say anything over 3000 is high unless its pristine and has all the extras.

3 weeks later
#1731 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I've got a van, I could haul it for you if you buy the gas and a beer. PM me.

I was set to go grab it, but I will let you grab it. I already have a good amount of games. Best of luck.

#1822 10 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

Anybody look at this HS2 near Milwaukee?
milwaukee.craigslist.org link

Sent you a number to a local one that is a bit nicer best of luck

#1850 10 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

Heads up for anyone looking for Whitewater.
chicago.craigslist.org link

Man of I would have seen that sat/Sunday I would already of been enroute. Oh well, it is a great game, I am sure I will find one again.

3 weeks later
#2011 10 years ago

It is an awesome game for a little change up. Dooooooo iiiitttt.

1 month later
#2456 10 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Any interest in a trade for a WCS94 or possibly a RFM (pending wife giving the o.k. on the RFM )? I only have so much space in the 'gameroom/basement', and have a Predator coming sometime down the road - so if anyone wants to do a 2-1 style trade let me know if you have anything you're looking to swap out to get a change of scenery.

Let me know if you decide on a cash price for wcs94, I
Might be interested. Sorry i don't have anything to trade

1 week later
#2634 10 years ago
Quoted from Slinger:

I have a Zaccaria Magic Castle I would be open to trading if the right machine came along.

Awesome game, wish I had something to trade. I am sure someone will take you up on your offer.

2 weeks later
#2758 10 years ago
Quoted from Mokashi:

So, I saw the sad news that Rusty Quarters is selling all their games this Saturday. What a bummer.
Now I will admit the Pinball addict in me was also like, how do I get ahold of that Mars Attacks with the color DMD!
The post on Craigslist doesn't mention the pins though...
minneapolis.craigslist.org link
Anyone know where the pins are going?
Anyone?

Pretty sure the pins belong to jr from pinball plus, so I am guessing they will be put on route elsewhere.

1 week later
#2913 10 years ago

Looks like a great place to have a party. Good to see you got to enjoy some of your games

#2929 10 years ago
Quoted from Silvercoin:

Hey All..
Really new here, picking up some steam from Pin Expo Chicago I attended..
Pretty good in the Vid Circles, looking forward to meeting more pinball fans!
3 Games in the collection, one soon to come.
here is a pic!

016.JPG 3 MB

Nice collection, bad cats is one game that has always eluded my grasp.

#2963 10 years ago

All 8 games are adjusted, clean and ready for a house full of people.

Make a great holiday, fellow pinheads.

#2965 10 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

What time shall I come over

There will be a lot of people that will be there, as long as you like large family's whenever you like Jim.

1 week later
#3091 10 years ago

Anyone in the mpls area who has any interest in a nice rfm pm me. No scoup wear, very nice cabinet and bringht monitor. I would be willing to sell around 2500 to fund a different deal today or tomorrow Shoot me a pm or email me [email protected]

Also have a huo shrek Full LEDs including flashers. I would sell or possibly trade down from( value@4500)

Thanks todd

#3162 10 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

CANCEL THIS! Found a theme for my kids. Update this weekend.

Awesome man, love hearing about people keeping their kids involved.

#3192 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

yea, that was me, I just picked it up about 6 hours ago. turned out to be an Empire Strikes Back. What a turd of a player it is. I'm currently converting it into another Virtual pin. Should kick ass.

I strangly love empire, I am guessing it's all nostalgia since I haven't played one in years.

#3194 10 years ago

Crazy I had no idea it was so rare, have fun with the project.

#3196 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

btw, I was kidding about the pin. I didn't get shit. And if it was an ESB, I sure the hell wouldn't part it out. I would restore it and sell it for something fun.

It did seem weird that you of all
People would part a rare game into a virtual cab. Well played

1 week later
#3261 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Just brought home a Stargate. Time to move it in and set up.

Nice pick up, that is one of my favorites.

1 month later
#3746 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

I want to trade my WCS94, let me know what you got. Prefer Local, even up or trade down + cash. Can deliver within an hr or two, if needed. Wantlist is current, but will consider any pin. Send PM for quickest reply.
Game is in nice shape. Plays great, I'd call it a very nice players game. Cab is good, PF is clean with very little or no wear, slight insert lifting on a couple, new soccer ball, full CT or eq LEDs in GI/PF. New Cherry DMD, new gold legs, new coin door. Plunger could use a new sleeve on it, but works as is. Extra plastics and manual included, Pics upon request. Quite a few pinsiders have seen/played this game.

Good luck with the trade. Wish I had something on your list to trade.

2 months later
#4468 9 years ago

If anyone semi local (3-5 hours from mpls) has or knows of a decent cirqus Voltaire for sale please let me know. Doesn't need to be perfect, it's just one of those games that I really enjoy.

End nuisance I want I want post.

#4470 9 years ago

That's my hope. Sometimes the road trips are half the fun.

3 weeks later
#4638 9 years ago

Looks awesome man, wish I could make it out.

4 months later
#5746 9 years ago

Wow man, looks like the team is really making it happen. Congrats on the progress and the teamwork

1 week later
#5780 9 years ago

Happy halloween mpls/wis pinheads.

image.jpgimage.jpg
3 weeks later
#5872 9 years ago

If anyone has a eatpm or bsd and could get it to Mr snow before he goes tomorrow shoot me a message, price and pictures asap.

I know it's a long shot but worth at least a Hail Mary pass.

1 year later
#8703 7 years ago

Oh man thats who beat me to the corvette game. Good luck on the trade Josh.

#8707 7 years ago

If you decide to sell corvette let me know. I would give you 150 over what you paid if that helps open a spot for you. Hope the new little one is doing awesome!!

5 years later
#17632 2 years ago

NightTrain Dig the home league idea. Would love to see the fall/winter league announced mid summer. So I can not book apts for the evening.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider haunted1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread?tu=haunted1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.