1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dewsho.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#316 11 years ago

Darn, missed a Tron party by a few days. New here and looking to make some friends. Posted this in another thread, I'd be happy to help anyone shop a machine for free to learn how. I'm handy with a soldering iron, and my troubleshooting skills are pretty good too. Although probably not as good on a pin as on industrial equipment.

#374 11 years ago

I posted a WTB in the market but wanted to let you guys know also in case it would influence anyones decisions on which games to bring. I will have cash in hand at the MGC for a WCS94 or an Earthshaker. Will also consider a few others on my wishlist if the price is right.

#380 11 years ago

Thanks guys! I will send Tim a PM regarding ES. Can't believe he is SO CLOSE to me!

#382 11 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

You guys def live out in the sticks.
Chris

You got that right!! I work in Pewaukee so everytime the gas prices go up like they are now I cringe. But then again everytime I go back to Milwaukee (used to live at 89th and Grantosa) I cringe too, now that I've gotten used to the peace and quiet of the sticks! Would rather be in Lake Geneva though, that place is beautiful!

#398 11 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I have to take a kid to a birthday party in Johnson Creek today (45 minute drive from where I'm at). Time to dust off the internet stalker skills and show up unannounced at Dewsho's for some pinball.
Edit: Hah, just noticed his collection is all wishlist. Silly me!

That would have been funny! When I do get some pins you'll be more than welcome to stop by!

#415 11 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Sorry about writing a book with this "review"...I know it's all over the place. If anyone is planning to check out the one at the Sheboygan theater, let me know!

No need to be sorry in my opinion. I was glad to read it. Almost makes me want to drive that far to play it, almost.

#421 11 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

Okay people, this thread is getting too Wisconsiny. More Minnesotan represent here.

My wife is a Vikings fan if that helps

1 week later
#453 11 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Hey all, just wanted to remind any locals Im having open house this Sat night (2/23) Avenger party 5pm or whenever you can get over, pm if you can come and Ill get you my address.
Thanks!
edit-also, there will be a sign up sheet for the camping expedition this summer

Can't wait!! Can I bring anything for all to enjoy? Drinks? Food?

#461 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Got your email centerflank. The wife is planning on coming but not 100% as she is still getting over a head cold and not ready to commit yet...

I'm sure going to be seeing a lot of you this weekend!
For anyone else in the area, we are headed to Wauna tomorrow afternoon for some pin fun.

#474 11 years ago
Quoted from EZG:

Anyone know if a BSD will be available to buy @ MGC? I'm on the prowl...

ChrisS Started a thread of for sale stuff at the MGC.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-unofficial-for-sale-thread

#476 11 years ago
Quoted from Slinger:

Saw it mentioned above that people were coming tomorrow for the Waunakee tournament. Pretty sure that is next Saturday, March 2nd.
http://waunapinballtourney.weebly.com/
Or are you guys just coming to check the tables?

Check tables and meet new friends!! WOO HOO only a few more hours and I can play WCS and Taxi for the first time in 19 years!! And first time ever to play SM and RS!

#482 11 years ago
Quoted from Hawkeyepin:

Is this the thread where a guy can find cheese or high point beer?

Don't forget Spotted Cow.

#487 11 years ago

All this talk of transporting pins has me wondering, if I go to MGC and find a pin to buy, will it fit in my Grand Caravan? Was hoping it would if I removed the second row seats and folded down the third row. seems like it should but I'd rather ask and be sure.

#496 11 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

If you don't have any materials, no sense buying any, I can hook you up with whatever you need to.... you are close enough, it is silly to buy all that stuff if you do it infrequently....

THIS! This is why I made a donation to this site. You guys are awesome. Don't get me wrong, I'm still eying up that up that ES of yours, but if I find a WCS at MGC I might waiver.

#498 11 years ago

Good point with the memories thing! Haven't actually played ES in 24 years. Will definately take you up on the dolly should the need arise. Saves me from borrowing the one from work!

#510 11 years ago

I agree with Russ. Official sounds all official and stuff.

#531 11 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

called an "ex-Box"..

That's what I call the ex wife.

1 week later
#618 11 years ago

Anybody in the know about the video game tournaments at the MGC? The page for the Black Ops 2 (2V2) tournament on Friday says it's an 8:00 start but the ticket says 9:00.

1 month later
#865 11 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

Huge shout out and thanks to Whysnow (Hilton) today. He came over and helped me rubuild some flippers and craft a bowling pin flap for the Flintstones I'm restoring. Learned more about WPC games/maintenance in the few hours he was here than I could in a month!

That guy never ceases to amaze me.

1 week later
#877 11 years ago

Going to head down to the May tourney at Enchanted Castle in IL. Any WI people want to carpool? Save a few bucks on gas and have someone to chat with on the way there and back?

#883 11 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

You can have first dibs on mine once Ive had my fill of it, may be a while though...

TRON PARTY!!!

#886 11 years ago

Nice! Putting in my vacation day now!

#942 11 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Well Congrats on the System 11 Trifecta. ES is on the list for me. I love those machines.
chris

Tim was nice enough to show me how to break down a machine yesterday by bringing his ES out of storage. I was drooling pretty bad on it.

#950 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Is ES that good or does he just have a nice one. I need to find time to set mine up.

I like ES for the nostalgia. The one Tim has is beat up pretty bad but the labor of love he puts into a machine is AMAZING and he's one of the few people out there not trying to gouge people when he moves a machine out of his collection.

Quoted from ChrisS:

Yup. I believe you have dibs when Tim wants to sell and then I'm second in line.
chris

Yea I got VERY lucky on the timing for getting in line on ES. Ultimately it's Tim's decision though, and if he decided to sell to you I wouldn't be mad, not even a little, because both of you guys are so nice.

#966 11 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Talk me down guys, talk me down. I love these games...so I must keep them. Right? RIGHT? AHH!

You should talk to centerflank, he has Wolverine side by side with Avengers and he's had them long enough to have a real opinion on Avengers.
As far as STTNG goes...if I ever get one I'm not sure I'll be able to let it go...but then again..All Good Things...

#979 11 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I havent played it too much lately as I got Tron and been working on the TAF Hilton hooked me up with,

HAHA so your the one Hilton interupted his Friday lunch to drive 2 hours for! You lucky bastard!

#1026 10 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Alright, I gotta price police myself on this one.

Good Guy Jediturtle price polices himself!

#1064 10 years ago
Quoted from Timerider:

My first NIB! Tron Pro is in da house! (well, ok... in the garage.)
Thanks to Centerflank for pointing me to Trent @ Tilt. Very easy to deal with.
(No thank you's to the trucking company though... 3+ hours late (7:00pm) and no liftgate. Even though the BOL clearly stated liftgate. Had to transfer from the semi to the bed of my pickup to get to the garage... all in the rain.)
Luring friends over with free beer, for a Saturday unboxing (and dragging downstairs).

Had to look up Trevor, WI. Congrats!

#1080 10 years ago
Quoted from tullster:

And I do want to throw a party at some point! But first, I've got to clear up some projects that are cluttering up the Garage so I can get it back to "normal"!!!

Now that's great news to wake up to!

#1098 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Welcome, but we already have a Tony. . Two Tony's, two Josh's and half the pinball guys if have met are names Eric or Erik.

Only one Hilton though!

#1100 10 years ago

So I have a few days off (starting tomorrow) and was wondering who wants to show off their AC/DC? Been wanting to try one out but can't find one on location.

#1108 10 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I can't offer up AC/DC, but if you ever want to drive an hour to play CCC, TSPP and TOM you could swing by my way.
E

I would drive 2 hours to try CCC, TSPP and TOM!! I've never played any of them. PM incoming!

#1109 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

make a trip to either twin cities or chicagoland. Lots of pincades to check out in those hotspots. makes me envious that we do not have anything in Madtown or Milwookie.

If only there was a place directly between Madison and Milwaukee...Someplace like Johnson Creek...The Gobbler is for sale but they want almost 2 miliion for it and it is in really rough shape. Maybe at the outlet mall?

#1112 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Unfortunately right now I'm super busy and can't offer up time on my machine but when I do I'll fit you up and I'll trade you time on my AC/DC for helping me get my FT into the basement.
My steps are always a challenge.
Chris

I'd be more than happy to help you move that FT.

#1117 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Maybe someday int he future i will hit the lotto and could just have a huge property and build my own pinspot.

lotto = tax for the mathmatically challenged

#1123 10 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

I always wondered how much they were asking for the Gobbler. Word is that was a swank of a joint back in the day. Someone told me it was a swinger's hangout - although that is probably more urban legend. Can you imagine making that a pin club?

It was a really swank joint! The original owner had mafia ties and was so paranoid there were (and still are) microphones everywhere in that place so he could listen in on customers and employees. Besides the water damage and mold, it is a REALLY cool building. My wife and the neighbor lady were looking into turning into a strip joint. It would be PERFECT as one. Initial investment is too high though.

#1137 10 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

I think one will be popping up in the Madison area.

That's great news! Thanks for the heads up Todd! Keep us posted.

#1144 10 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

This week can't go by quick enough! Saturday is the big day. Dropping off CV with its new owner (he's from Ohio so I'm meeting him half way in Indiana), then picking up my Avengers LE blue in Chicagoland on the way back. This one already has every mod I could have wanted plus a few more at a great price to boot. Can't wait!

You sound so happy! Even through text. That's awesome, congrats!
So when is the Avengers party?

#1156 10 years ago

Had a bad week. Son subpoenaed to testify against a classmate, daughter broke her leg, and more. Who else but a pinsider to help take my mind off of things for a while. CaptainNeo invited me over but we couldn't make it happen due to court, hospital etc.. A big THANKS to Neo for the invite! epthegeek and I were able to hook up Wednesday evening and it was exactly what the Dr. ordered! Played tspp, Tom, and ccc all for the first time. As he explained each game to me I listened closely. When we came to ccc, I said "this is the one that wasn't complete and somebody stepped up and finished it right". With no bragging in his voice, he said "I did yes". I gushed about how awesome he was as he explained in great detail what he did. What a modest, nice, friendly guy! I had a blast and hope Eric did too. Each time I meet one of you guys I'm amazed and blown away by the kindness and generosity of my (our) pinball community. You'd think I'd get used to it, but the amazement and feeling of good will feels brand new and just as good each time! Thank you!
/wall of text

#1161 10 years ago

Forgot to put this GREAT pic in my last post

Eric.JPGEric.JPG

#1169 10 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Ive been away from this thread for a while - I love the Johnson creek idea! It would be awesome to pull something like that together.
Ken - I was out of town and have some work to catch up on this weekend. Maybe you could stop out next week to check out ac/dc?

Thanks for the offer Dave! Unfortunately three people are taking vacation at work next week and to help cover I have to work 2 nights in addition to 4 days. How about the following week? I currently have off Mon, Tue, Wed (usually).

#1175 10 years ago
#1190 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

On a lighter note, after 4 stiff cocktails I bested my hi score on pacman by14k to a new hi of 73770. Nothing special compared to the pro's but I did get a *fruit* 2 times I had never seen before worth 2k each! Happy day! Im starting to be able to read the pattern the ghosts travel now.

When I was ~12 I had all the patterns memorized up to the first melon. And that strange fruit of which you speak (stiff cocktails indeed!) is actually the Galaxian Boss (worth 2K). Nice game!

#1211 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Count me in, I want to roll up to LTG's!

Me too!

#1215 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

maybe we should do a group trip sometime? All pile into one vehicle and go. All chip in for gas it would be cheap. I can fit 8 in the pin hauler and get 25 mpg.

Shotgun!!

#1218 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

sounds like a great idea!
Lets plan a weekend in June. Maybe leave super early on Saturday morning and make a full day of it?

I vote for the 22nd or 29th.

#1261 10 years ago

June 22nd is best by me. I can do the 29th if need be but I have to work at 7A on the 30th.

Quoted from centerflank:

dont forget the Tron party June 1 by me!

Tron/TAF party! You said we could roll them into one! Need me to bring anything?

#1263 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Earthshaker and WCS!
What are we calling it Tafron? Where is Jonogo? Didnt he have the name?

Speaking of ES...Maybe Tim will check in and let give us an update. Only 19 days to the TAFRON party!!

#1274 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Any questions, just ask.

Why do I have to work Sunday???

#1279 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

You don't *have* to. You could call in sick or even quit...

Very good point! But I do *have* to feed the kids. For some reason they get cranky if I don't so I'll choose to keep the career....for now. But so help me if it interferes again! Hope to make it to a monthly soon! Long drive, but sounds fun!

#1289 10 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

Well it is official. I have my first pin! After lurking in the shadows here, helping with hosting tournaments for 3 years, going to events like MGC. I finally have a Creature from the Black Lagoon. A big Thank You to (Mike) trevesism for spotting a CFTBL for me! Giving me a quick heads up on the post so I could be the first to contact the seller... with a little luck. Also a big Thank You to (Steve) Tullster for helping with the drive, pick-up, loading, unloading, install. Oh and the great music on the ride! The only thing that went wrong today was when I was about to play it at my place a thunderstorm knocked out the power! I can stop at one correct? Pics to come.

Congrats Todd! Was just thinking you should get a medal for volunteering so much! A creech is better though. Of course you can stop at one.

#1312 10 years ago
Quoted from Deadpool66:

Finally broke 100 million on AC/DC. I seriously cant play just one game its always I can do better than that and two hours later my wife is yelling down the stairs.
Been adding upgrades and realize how much everything adds up and I still need to get a shaker .
Does anyone have a used shaker they would part with?

I know what you mean. went over Deaconblooze house yesterday and I didn't want to leave!! So addictive. Also got ~122,000,000 on my first game (third game ever). Lov ethat game!

1 week later
#1357 10 years ago

When the heck are we going to get a Metallica on route around here?

#1360 10 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

I would like to get more time on AC/DC.

Ya here that Dave? Looks like we have to head down there again soon.

1 week later
#1381 10 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

We are all recovering from the past two weekends of pinball parties. By the way how the Metallica release party go at Mortimer's? That is 3 weekends in a row with pinball parties in the Region!! Take that rest of the U. S. of A. MN/WI Thread love!

Word! Wish I wasn't working and could have made a release party!

#1383 10 years ago

Heading down to Enchanted Castle this Tuesday. Might be carpooling with Neo, but he has to check with his friend first. Anybody else heading down?

#1388 10 years ago

Posted this in Enchanted Castle thread, but in case some don't read that thread I thought I'd share here too!

5 hour round trip with gas and tolls: $50

// Error: Image 108237 not found //

My son and I playing all the games we've never played: $40

Pizza dinner: FREE courtesy of the manager Ken. THANKS KEN!

My son and I getting destroyed in the tournaments: $20

My son and I meeting Lyman Sheets Jr.: Priceless!!

// Error: Image 108238 not found //

Just kidding, $110 dollars and worth every penny!

Thanks for having us Art, great tournament! Wish I was closer
P.S. My smile is broken

#1390 10 years ago

5 hours? thought you were closer than that to me?

1 hour 18 minutes according to my phone. Wish I was closer so I could jam on that dialed in AC/DC more often!
Good to see you again today!

IMG_1343.pngIMG_1343.png

#1392 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

well come over anytime. I'm always around.

I promised Hilton I'd stop going to mens houses and playing with their balls. He said I was a slut. I have to work a bunch of days in a row but then I'll drop by. Maybe try out that SOF! Just don't tell Hilton.

#1415 10 years ago
Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

Ha! I lived in Johnson Creek for eight years. Didn't become a slut until after I left though.

You poor man. Had the kids friends sleep over last night. 7 kids in the house and my wife stayed up late with them (I had to get sleep for work) and she heard the sordid details of the towns nefarious families. The one kid (10 years old) told her he was the only normal one in his family, a family of 10!
Lots of new blood in JC though as the great white flight from Milwaukee continues.

#1418 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I knew nothing about the town. I was referring to the name.

Truth be told I haven't been a slut since I left the radio industry. RIP DJ DEWSHO

#1419 10 years ago

So I'm bored at work, looking at the IFPA site. Click on this state championship thing and it says that the Wisconsin state championship will be held at the Taylor residence in New Berlin. Nice of them to host. Are they pinsiders?

#1421 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I would Assume that this is Tom Taylor's wearhouse (Not posative this is the place they are refering to but it is in New Berlin and would make sense).Don't know if Tom is on pinside or not.

Knew I had heard the Taylor name before MGC, just wasn't sure. Thanks! Guess I better do well at Mad Rollin Pinball 2013 if I want to get invited.

#1423 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Nice to see the info is out. Mr. Taylor's is in fact the place for WI state! I unfortunately spend more time helping than playing so chances are that i will not make the cut ;(. I can only hope that the IL and MN guys have enough pride to not border hop to WI and instead play in their own respective state finals...

Yea the WI top 10 is a whos who of IL pinball

#1426 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I unfortunately spend more time helping than playing so chances are that i will not make the cut

Stop being so damn helpful and represent! As long as it doesn't affect MRP2013

#1431 10 years ago

So when you guys coming over to play WCS and teach me how to make it better?

#1437 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I will drive up!

Me too!

#1439 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

You'll be invited. Just make sure you have a designated driver.

SWEET! And have no fear, I'm on the wagon to quit smoking so I'll be well behaved. Mostly.

#1446 10 years ago
Quoted from KillerKades:

Rescued a SWE1 from the evil clutches of the flatland to the south. It also looks good next to its twin!

HEHE Flatlanders. Gotta admit I dislike them a lot less since getting into pinball. Even got myself an I-pass!

#1455 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Nice Job.... I am never first in anything.... LOL

I'm sure your wife appreciates that!

#1467 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Hey Guys, if you are interested, I am working on a pretty simple message board system for localized conversation, location pinball, marketplace, etc. for our area. It is obviously not meant to replace Pinside by any means, but there are a lot of regional websites out there that supplement Pinside nicely, and I thought this region could do something similar if anyone is interested. If you have ideas/thoughts on the site, post them there (or here) if you want....
If you wanted to form a local pinball league (similar to the one we are trying to do here down south), just get me the info and I will create a section for you. You can use that to post scores, stnadings, etc. If you want your league board to be private to the league members only, I can certainly do that for you as well....
http://wisconsinpinball.com/
-Tim

Nice! Thanks Tim!

1 week later
#1494 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

It has landed.
Thanks GAP for hooking it up on short notice.
chris

That is F&%KN SWEET!

#1499 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Australia.

#1507 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Damn you triple post
chris

We all know the penalty for a triple post is a Metallica LE party!

#1509 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

With Safe Ride Home for everyone statewide.

It's what centerflank would do!

#1521 10 years ago

Answer: I better go and see if he does. Been wanting to try out an IM.

EDIT: Sorry Hilton, said I would quit until Mad Rollin, but I just can't help myself.

#1538 10 years ago
Quoted from Timerider:

Brat Stop - Kenosha

I used to DJ so many weddings there! Never stayed to play pins though I should have!

1 week later
#1632 10 years ago

In case anyone was wondering...First night of The Twisted Flippers pinball league was awesome. My camera sucks, but here's a few anyway. Thanks to Neo for being a great host!

TF1.JPGTF1.JPG TF2.JPGTF2.JPG

#1635 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Is that cat Drunk?

That cat gave zero F@(&S!

#1672 10 years ago

Ralphwiggum broke my wh20, he played one game, and got over 1.2b . I'm still trying to find that 1b shot... He holds the GC score, I haven't even gotten close since then. I believe all of my other scores are safe.

I think the best part is that he played ONE GAME! As a matter of fact Tim, we should probably go over to Dave's and play "one game" of AC/DC.

#1681 10 years ago

Ken got on the board of AC/DC when he came over. Luckily, I was able to knock that one off!

Considering that was my 3rd game of AC/DC ever, I'd say you should be VERY proud of yourself.

I'll have another get-together in the fall once the summer chaos slows down a bit.

Who's talking about a get together??? Tim and I will just let ourselves in the back window.

#1722 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

OT-Any good ping pong players here ? My father in law is visiting and he needs someone much better than me to play against . I'm in SE Wisconsin , Elkhorn .

You guys going to be around early afternoon tomorrow? I'm not great, but I can probably return a few shots.

#1736 10 years ago

I thought I was OK at ping pong. I was wrong. I am but a grain of sand in the ping pong universe.

#1748 10 years ago

I won a 6 pack at Jon's tournament Wednesday. I'll bring that next time. Had a blast Doug. Thanks for having me over!

Thanks to Kevin as well! What a fantastic setup. Really brought back some old memories seeing Popeye, paperboy, dragon's lair, and so many more. And the pins were TOP NOTCH!! That invisiglass is badass.

#1757 10 years ago
Quoted from animesuperj:

Felt like I was actually improving a bit, especially after that TSPP round we did.

You did good B division. Real good!

#1764 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I usually have plenty of beer here If you want to bring some its fine but its not needed to come and play . Thanks for stopping by .

I was bragging about my new ping pong skills today at work! Can't wait to come back over and learn how to backhand!

1 week later
#1846 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I think it is time for the annual party!

This sounds like a good thing.

#1875 10 years ago
Quoted from jpolfer:

This Sunday is Blackbird Bar's monthly pinball tournament in Milwaukee!

The Wednesday one was so fun I was hoping I could make this one. Sadly I have to work. Maybe next month.

1 week later
#1913 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I'll even spring for the lunch and the beer or soda.

4 different kinds of lunch meat and Shasta or forget it!

#1960 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

And, happy Thursday! Who's going to TomGWI's party this weekend? I am going to be in attendance w/ my son!

Me and the Mrs. will be in attendance. Looking forward to meeting you!

#1966 10 years ago

Nice!

1 week later
#2025 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

I knew that was the best date for you and Tim.
chris

And Ken. PM incoming.

#2026 10 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

I'm almost tempted to drop $10 so I can get this ad finally off of Craigslist once and for all. I truly have grown tired of seeing it:
minneapolis.craigslist.org link

HAHA 10 DOLLORS!

#2054 10 years ago

I don't know Tim....This MN website looks pretty fancy compared to ours.

Welcome to the thread Debra!

#2096 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Its even better with new code and non melting magnet.

Sounds like its time for an X-Men party.

#2110 10 years ago

[X-POST from r/gamecollecting]

Quoted from centerflank:

Next big party will be when Hobbit arrives so go ahead and start emailing jack to hurry up on those

So 2016 then?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dewsho.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread?tu=dewsho and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.