1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Waxx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12471 5 years ago

I’ve got a GotG Pro with bunch of mods that plays and looks perfect. Currently has Pinball Pro speakers and sub installed as well. I’m just curious if there is a trade that seems interesting as I’m not sure what I’m looking for exactly. Let me know if you’re interested as I might trade up or down, not sure.

D38F9C35-99E5-4076-8A77-DB53631715EB (resized).jpegD38F9C35-99E5-4076-8A77-DB53631715EB (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#12542 4 years ago
Quoted from dozer1:

Seller wanted paypal payment before you could have his address and see the game. I cannot agree to those terms as it was red flag city to me. Could be the nicest guy in the world and on the up and up, I don't know. Anybody know the situation?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pinball4sale/permalink/2707078062652309/?sale_post_id=2707078062652309&ref=messenger_banner

I would never agree to those terms either and no one should. There’s always more pinball and if the deal was too good it’s just another red flag.

2 months later
#12886 4 years ago

I just listed my very nice HUO LotR for trade on the marketplace. I’m mostly interested in trading so if anyone has anything interesting let me know what you’re thinking.

Thanks

2 weeks later
#12928 4 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

That's a big price drop

A lot more reasonable as I don’t know if I’ve ever seen one for over $2k.

It is a crowd pleaser though, like Skill Roll.

#12937 4 years ago

I’ve still got my LotR up for trade on the marketplace. If anyone is interested let me know.

2 weeks later
#13016 4 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

I took these two pics last night at the fair. All the pinball I found.[quoted image][quoted image]

Played the JP flipper power was weak, could be coil stops or maybe the power? It was hard to make ramps.

#13036 4 years ago

I listed my HUO LotR for trade and had some good offers and great conversations but l took it down as nothing made me feel like I had to trade. So, I might list it for trade or just for sale again but thought I would just see if anyone had any cool +/- cash trade offers.

1 month later
#13100 4 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

Picked up a Whirlwind, WCS, Road Show, and ToM yesterday from a local friend in a trade deal. RS, WCS, and ToM I owned before and all have colorDMDs. They are strapped up in my garage right now, but will get some pictures later this weekend and get them posted!

PM

2 months later
#13382 4 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I’d be shocked if Tilt wasn’t getting one.

Tilt has already confirmed a Pro then LE.

2 months later
#13671 4 years ago
Quoted from Goalie:

All machines and parts have sold. Thanks all, bye MN and Pinside .

Thanks for being a great member of the community. I hope your move goes well.

4 weeks later
#13820 4 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Let me know what you think of the JP Prem compared to your IMDN Pro. JP Prem was going to be my next buy

Both good but my friend who owns both says IMDN Pro is better. I don't like the theme at all but IMDN is a better shooter and JP has better rules.

#13844 4 years ago
Quoted from Cudaman:

Extremely nice BSD for sale locally.

Machine - For Sale

Bram Stoker's Dracula

Fully shopped/refurbished “This Bram Stokers Dracula pinball has been in collection for the past 19 years. It has been fully shopped out, rebuilt flippers with new coils, all new rubbers, full LEDs and it pl...”

5 days ago

Lakeville, MN

Cudaman

BSD has always been on my radar and yours is a great looking BSD. Good luck.

1 week later
#13889 4 years ago
Quoted from jathomp22:

Wow, I guess I better buy back my Whitewater I sold to a friend at work for $4000....

All I could think when I saw that was, "Is someone paying that for WH20?"

4 weeks later
#14028 3 years ago
Quoted from Kwoody51:

$6k NIB, with tax and shipping = ~$6700. So it's a savings, albeit not much of one.
There was one listed at $5300 well before COVID that seemed to sell super quick. Although it had few hundred plays. Not sure where this one is at.

If you or anyone you know has paid $6700 then I feel bad for you. That is the worst pricing I have ever heard.

3 weeks later
#14322 3 years ago

81 just opened in Sioux Falls, it’s more Arcades than pinball but great location with food in downtown. I would recommend checking it out for sure.

Edit: it does have 4 pins which include a Deadpool and Ghostbusters.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/business-journal/2020/05/12/eightyone-arcade-bar-open-month-downtown-sioux-falls-south-dakota/3111825001/

1 week later
#14359 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Haven't heard of anyone yet.
Hudson Tap is getting a TMNT I believe. ( or has it )
With the location shut downs. There might not be a lot of money out there right now for new equipment. And no scheduled shows right now to check them out either.
LTG : )

I bet Tilt gets a TMNT.

#14380 3 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

I might know of one if it didn't already sell. I'll see if he can PM you.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/97877

@isjack, is it this one?

#14384 3 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Can't open CL here at work anymore for some goddam reason. Have to check it out later. Thanks!

It's the exact same one I listed above from Pinside.

2 months later
#14616 3 years ago

Hey Everyone, my friend in Minneapolis has a a HUO JP2 Pro with a shaker that he is looking to sell. He just asked me to see if anyone local is interested as he doesn't have a Pinside account. I can get anyone interested his phone number and I think he is looking for $5300 but he has a pair of uninstalled art blades to throw in.

Thanks

1 week later
#14647 3 years ago

I’ve been debating trading my BM66 HUO I’ve had a couple months. If you’re interested let me know. I’m mostly interested in newer Sterns. Just looking to mix it up again maybe.

Thanks

1 week later
#14693 3 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Batman 66 Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO, Batman 66 premium. Last run with signed Adam West card in apron. Art blades and quiet fan with low plays. Link to video of pin:

Looking for tr...”

2020-09-11
Sioux Falls, SD
Trade
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 579 times
Posted BM66 for trade. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

#14735 3 years ago

Thought I would put this up again as I'm just looking for an interesting trade for a different Stern.

Machine - For Trade
Batman 66 Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO, Batman 66 premium. Last run with signed Adam West card in apron. Art blades and quiet fan with low plays. Link to video of pin:

Looking for tr...”

2020-09-11
Sioux Falls, SD
Trade
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 579 times

#14758 3 years ago

Why is there masking tape over the crossbow light?

#14760 3 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

Keeping in mind I don’t know this game well....where do I look for that? I didn’t see anything.

We can’t put photos here or I would but is the plastic above the right ramp. The light on the left.

#14767 3 years ago

I’m thinking about trading my TMNT Pro but I still like the game and don’t know what I would even want instead. If you have something interesting let me know.

#14774 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Probably a client of John's that has fond memories of it from back in the day. Nostalgia often wins over gameplay, at least in the short term.

I don’t like TAF gameplay at all but the nostalgia is strong with that one.

#14790 3 years ago

I have been interested in an IMVE but you are just a little too far for me.

#14806 3 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

I drove that stretch a few times, once in a snowstorm to see a band in Sioux Falls. The snow was ripping down from the north across the highway, nothing was stopping it. Brutal.

What band? It’s getting better but our musics scene wasn’t good for a long time.

1 week later
#14866 3 years ago

I am still looking for an interesting trade on my TMNT Pro if anyone is interested throw something out there.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition with perfect art on playfield. Art blades, shooter lane Cliffy, and Vireland color insert and silent fan installed. Interested in trading for SAM or newer Ste...”
2020-10-04
Sioux Falls, SD
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 552 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#14921 3 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

i feel like that would be harder to trade away than TWD was. As someone who trades pins somewhat often, keep that in mind.

It’s also rare and because of that is never as cheap as it would be otherwise. Callouts and art are also pretty bad.

#14928 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

So if anybody ever sees an issue there just shoot me a message and I'm happy to take care of it or let the operator know if it's something that I can't handle. He is very enthusiastic about pinball and wants the games to be clean and working.

I hear the AIQ has an issue where the ball gets stuck on the top of the banana ramp and won't come down either way. Then it fires out another ball after search and if either ball drains it ends that ball.

#14930 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

It does get "stuck" there, it's a horrible design issue on Avengers Pro.

That's strange as I have a Pro on order and I haven't heard or seen anyone else have that problem.

#14934 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Did you find an Elvira Jason? I gotta think the comments above and your wanted post don’t go together. Elvira HOH is always my top ranked game with friends. It’s wonderfully done and lots of fun!

He originally was looking for 24.

1 week later
#15034 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

closing anything down is complete bullshit. Nobody should get to pick and choose who survives and who is forced to die a slow death. Either close everything down. (grocery , gas , everything) or close Nothing. No in between. If people think it's that dangerous then everything has to be closed. Lets see how long people think it's that dangerous when you can't buy groceries and gas, or medication. i bet shit would open back up real quick.

But what if someone puts color LEDs in their GI? If only someone could tell them why they are wrong and what to do with their pin.

#15093 3 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

I’m kind of in the mood for some gtb wedge heads, pm me with any from the 60s.
On another note, I played about two games on an Avengers Pro recently. The shots were so tight but fast when hit. I love bells, whistles, and great toys, being the bally/WMS/midway snob I am; but from a shooter and entertainment perspective the game was tight. A great value.

I just got my AIQ Pro and I would say so far it is Elwins best shooting game as it is amazing but the rules are less intuitive than JP and it seems like it's missing some callouts to tell you what to do.

#15141 3 years ago

There is a GNRSE on location at The Pinball Room in Sioux Falls.

3 months later
#15909 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Well hell. Any other $4500 HUO Aerosmith's floating around out there? LOL

MSRP was $6199.

1 month later
#16083 2 years ago

Probably going to list an AIQ Pro HUO with art blades and Cliffy’s later. Thought I would see if there is any interest here first.

2 months later
#16356 2 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I bent my flap outward a little bit and seems to have solved the problem.

Do you mean bending it back towards the player to direct the energy downward. That’s what we are debating doing.

#16365 2 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Four games tonight and had one reject.

I put a little piece of Dynamat Xtreme on there and haven’t had one since.

3 weeks later
#16444 2 years ago

I’ve got a really nice playing NASCAR with colordmd for trade. Open to hearing any dmd or newer offers really and will add cash for any difference.

Machine - For Trade
Nascar Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Great playing game that looks good but was routed and shows some cabinet wear. Test car scoop kicks ball out to the left flipper every time and everything works great. ColorDMD ...”
2021-07-18
Sioux Falls, SD
Trade
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 293 times

#16473 2 years ago

Why not just buy the Homepin one from PBL, it's under $100 right?

#16517 2 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

Putting up a nice looking Demo man soon. Has a very nice playfield, premium LEDs, shopped and ready. Pm with interest.

Happy to hear it worked out.

#16538 2 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

That’s what I’m hearing as well. I played it a bit in a league pre COVID and had a great time with it. The premiums are no where to be found. I actually gave up on the premium and ordered a NIB pro today for delivery in September. The TK mech didn’t work well when I played it in the league so I don’t care about losing that with the pro. The projector on the other hand seems really cool. With that being said, I don’t think there is a big gap between the premium and pro on Stranger Things.

Yeah, I think the pro plays better or the same if you disable the TK lock. The projector is very cool but but I didn’t even know the demo moved different between the two.

Strange trajectory on this game because the mechs and code turned me off at first and now it’s pretty great. You will really enjoy the pro but make sure to also preorder a UV kit or you may never get one.

2 months later
#16934 2 years ago

I’ve posted a Mando Pro for trade. Seeing if other things I’ve been interested in are out there.

Thanks

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Mint condition HUO Stern Mandalorian Pro with quiet fan, Loganpinball metal wire forms (plastic ramps included), upgraded speakers, and left ramp Cliffys (ordered). Interested in ...”
2021-11-26
Sioux Falls, SD
Trade
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 869 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#17134 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I've got an Ultraman CE incoming soon (#102). Just got the email asking if I wanted a butter cab or not. I opted for no butter cab. Not sure I'm going to keep this pin. If you're interested in it, hit me up.

Too many pins coming or not interested in what you see?

1 week later
#17173 2 years ago

Listed my Mando Pro with metal ramps for trade again. I'm still not exactly sure if I would sell it outright as I am more interested in trading. Let me know if you have something interesting.

Thanks

5 months later
#17734 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

Game is gorgeous to look at. Ok to play. The fun begins when you have to remove the mini playfield for the first time to replace a door motor

A friend has to do that now, he isn't excited.

3 weeks later
#17796 1 year ago

Going to sell a mint HUO GZ Premium. I was going to trade it and couldn't decide what I wanted but just bought a pin so one needs to leave. I thought I would let people here know first.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “As good as new HUO Godzilla Premium with some light mods. Replaced OEM Godzilla with Sleal16 3D printed model matching game art. (original included) Silicone rubber replaced with ...”
2022-06-03
Sioux Falls, SD
Archived after: 303 days
Viewed: 1878 times

2 months later
#18094 1 year ago

Welcome to town.

1 month later
#18225 1 year ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Nice! Another in a long line of pins I probably shouldn't have sold (especially with the recent code improvements). It's a sickness, LOL!
Totally spaced out and forgot my JP has the Tilt Topper too. If anyone played the one at MGC in the freeplay area this past year, this was it.

What code improvements? I loved mine but the scoring was heavily imbalanced.

3 weeks later
#18319 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

If anyone is looking for a Bond LE, hit me up.

Gameplay didn't do it for you? I don't think the toys look all that interesting but it looks like a good shooting game.

6 months later
#19182 11 months ago
Quoted from WildRover:

FF Premium arrived a few hours ago. So. good.

Man, I need to start a podcast apparently.

3 weeks later
#19454 11 months ago

BalkeBoy That's a nice looking game. I do love some BKSOR.

3 weeks later
#19556 10 months ago

Is this for Foo?

#19558 10 months ago
Quoted from WildRover:

No, an Insider Connected kit

You have me confused because I saw you have 2 Star Wars Comics for sale.

1 week later
#19614 9 months ago

Still looking for an interesting trade.

Thanks

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Great Condition Pinball Brothers Alien SE. Looking to mix up my lineup. I am easy to work with and have great history on Pinside. Full set of Extend Play Flipper Coil Coolers in...”
2023-07-02
Sioux Falls, SD
Trade
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 843 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19635 9 months ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Looking for a Metallica Pro (the LED version) if anyone is looking to sell. Thanks!

Every now and then I remember we are banned from posting pics in this thread because we are degenerates… this is one of those moments.

#19646 9 months ago

Exploring trading a nice modded HUO GotG.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Great condition HUO GotG with additional mods. Game plays perfect with no issues just looking to trade for a different game I haven't hard yet or in a while. Included Mods: Art ...”
2023-07-09
Sioux Falls, SD
Trade
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 301 times

#19655 9 months ago

These should help:

2 weeks later
#19754 8 months ago

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣤⣄⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⠞⠛⠉⠉⠉⠈⠈⠉⠉⠛⠷⣦⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⠟⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢻⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢀⣴⡟⠁⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⡀⠀⢀⠀⡀⠘⢷⣆⠀⠀
⠀⢀⣾⠏⢀⠈⢄⣀⣀⡀⠐⠀⠀⠄⠀⠀⠠⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠂⠄⢻⣆⠀
⠀⣾⡏⡐⣦⠿⠛⣉⡉⠛⢷⣤⠈⠀⠠⢁⢀⣶⠟⠛⣉⡙⠻⢷⣌⠌⢿⡆
⢰⣿⢂⣽⠋⣴⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄⢹⣧⠈⡐⢠⣿⢃⣴⣿⣿⣿⣷⡈⢿⡜⣸⣧
⢸⣿⠤⣿⡘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢠⣿⠀⡐⢸⣧⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢸⡗⣼⡗
⠘⣿⡆⡹⣧⡙⠻⠿⠿⠛⢁⣼⠃⢄⠡⠂⢻⣆⠙⠿⠿⠿⠋⣠⡿⢱⣸⡇
⠀⢹⣷⢡⠎⡛⠷⠶⠶⠞⡛⠡⡈⠤⠑⡌⢠⠘⠻⠶⠶⠶⢞⢫⡐⢧⡿⠁
⠀⠀⢻⣷⡜⡰⠣⠜⣠⠓⢄⠣⢘⠠⢃⠌⡂⢍⢢⠱⣈⠎⢆⠦⣹⣿⠃⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠹⣿⣜⠥⣋⠴⣈⠆⣿⣷⣿⣶⣿⣾⡆⢎⠴⣡⢚⣬⣾⠿⠁⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠷⣎⡶⣡⠚⣤⢃⠖⡰⢢⠱⡘⣬⢒⣵⡾⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠓⠻⢦⣯⣞⣥⣧⡷⠿⠞⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

#19755 8 months ago

ASCII Art... go like it's 1992

#19768 8 months ago

I still have a GotG Pro for trade and am probably going to list a Stranger Things Pro with UV kit for trade later. Both have a bunch of nice other mods like art blades, etc.

#19774 8 months ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Very nice HUO Stranger Things Pro with UV Kit, art blades, quiet fan, and glow in the dark silicone. Game plays perfectly and I am the original owner. Primarily looking to trade +...”
2023-08-01
Sioux Falls, SD
Viewed: 702 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Great condition HUO GotG with additional mods. Game plays perfect with no issues just looking to trade for a different game I haven't hard yet or in a while. Included Mods: Art B...”
2023-08-01
Sioux Falls, SD
Viewed: 371 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#19820 8 months ago
Quoted from Vitty:

For me its actually my 4th Godzilla so I've put a lot of plays on the game in general. If it sells great, if not great. It is a long player for me though and I often find I only have time for a few games a night and usually don't want to play just one game of godzilla and end up passing it by a lot of times.

That's why I probably won't have another Star Trek or LotR.

#19825 8 months ago
Quoted from WildRover:

I also won't ever have another ST or LOTR, for at least a couple weeks.

I’m waiting for you to see if the 5th times the charm for liking Star Wars. Haha

1 month later
#20014 6 months ago

You should also post what you are looking to get. I always assume someone’s price isn’t realistic if they aren’t willing to even have a start.

2 weeks later
#20071 6 months ago

Thinking about trading my DP Prem and thought I would see if there is any interest. Will go through Pinside if done here and will probably put up a market ad eventually.

1 month later
#20183 5 months ago

Timerider
random question I have had forever. why timerider and poster for an obscure Fred Ward movie? i think i would understand more if it was Remo Williams.

3 weeks later
#20310 4 months ago
Quoted from Ribs:

I secretly miss the old Litt location. 50c games, better nachos, walking distance to Little T's.
I've been going to Keg and Case a lot recently. Clutch has a bunch of beer specials until they close at the end of the month. I'm surprised how busy the market still gets for it being mostly empty. Fun place to hang. There's a few more temporary vendors with the holiday seasons happening. Feels like it's on an upswing even with the foreclosure. Hoping somebody cool buys it.

Loved Little Tijuana and was sad when it closed. I found out it reopened with new owners but is it the same, or better even?

#20313 4 months ago
Quoted from isJ:

It's not the same. I believe it's owned by the folks that own Petite Leon and the menu has nothing to do with Mexican food.
While I do miss the pile of nachos and enchiladas from yesteryear, the new place rocks food-wise for sure.

I just liked my Spicy Pineapple Margaritas and Nachos when on a pin break...

1 month later
#20481 3 months ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Would love your opinion fellow chaps. What's safer to own for a couple weeks currently? As in not lose more than average on moving it on:
-Godzilla Prem
-Stranger Things Prem

Is there still someone who hasn't owned a GZ yet? At this point just GZ Premium has surpassed TAF in Pinside Owner Collections.

That's why I'm gonna keep it real and suggest buying low and getting Ultraman. Everyone are obviously huge Godzilla fans so Ultraman is about to pop off and be worth hundreds of dollars.

#20483 3 months ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Godzilla for sure. Distributors are flush with STH right now and the new batch Premiums seem to require a lot of dialing-in to get them to play right especially with the TK lock. I think STH Premiums will be sub $8k within a few months.

On a serious note, I helped setup a new STh Premium and it appears to be much easier to dial in than the original. It went from the hardest to about normal for most games these days. Sadly, every game has it's quirks.

I agree with you on around $8k for STh Prem but I also think GZ will end up there too as they are making them infinite and will keep making them for years. Combine that with any market contraction and you have a surplus.

#20491 3 months ago
Quoted from precisionk:

I've been keeping an eye out on GZ prem prices. I'd like one but I am willing to bide my time. I'll wait for $7k mark.

Why just 7k? I would hold out for 5k.

#20494 3 months ago
Quoted from northvibe:

The market is for sure cooling off on used spike 2's... used ones are nearing 5500 pretty easily and some maybe less. For pro's....

We are talking about Premiums but I wouldn't mind a desirable Spike 2 Pro for 5500. I haven't seen one yet but I would be interested, excluding LZ, TMNT, and AIQ. I mean people have a hard time selling undesirable Spike 2 Pros for 5500. No sir, I do not want your Mandalorian Pro on trade.

#20496 3 months ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I don't see premiums going 5 lol but pre covid, a used stern was easily 1000-1500 off new pricing no issues. So while it is nice to see the market adjusting it also sucks for "resale".
Ahh man mando. I didn't like it when I played it but after watching the tutorial and having ours on route, I don't hate it but the shots are tight like houdini and even after a good game I don't "want" to play more. However ours still does well on route so I can't complain too much.

When a Pro NIB was 5k they weren’t selling used for 3.5 to 4. Pre Covid Pros were just around 500 off but I’m all about 1500 off a Pro now if that’s what happens.

1 month later
#20603 61 days ago

I’ve got a DP Prem and looking to see what’s out there for a trade.

Thanks

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to trade my HUO Deadpool Premium. Plays great and looks clean but I did find a tiny scratch in his hand on the left head decal I am including in a photo but didn't even ...”
2024-02-17
Sioux Falls, SD
Trade
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 484 times
Contributed to Pinside

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Waxx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread?tu=Waxx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.