1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ThePostmaster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#248 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Another pin moved from WI to MN, that's a bad kind of flow and needs to be reversed.

Yea, but I moved on of mine from MN to WI. They cancelled each other out. I'm really missing that pin, but loving my new truck! I didn't have to sell the WOZLE I don't have to get it! (That's a whole nother thread!)

1 week later
#277 11 years ago

Parnell,

Is that Tony's LWJP that was in Iowa? Maybe in a couple months, if you still have it, I might be interested.

Congrats on the house. I'm getting Nick's T2, I'm excited about it!

#289 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

That baby has been making the rounds. I got it from the guy in Rice Lake who writes the CL ads that no one can understand.

Now that's funny. I delt with him in person. He is a nice guy, but I'd check over any pins very thoroughly before I delt with him again.

#290 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Now if you want a JD project that's another story.

How much, and how much?

How much of a project, and how much moola?

#293 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Same here, he ran my trade into the ground and I felt bad about it and then got his home and found it needed a number of repairs.

The pins I got had the boards hacked to shit, if they were there. They were missing boards that were supposed to be there.

#295 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

The cannon had a home made disc under the PF that he swore was working, it was pretty sad. I made one that did work. Now I see Steve Young has it on special for $10.

Price for: 1 NOS T2 Cam Pin Assembly
A-14706 #WLL-A14706 $10.00

Thanks for the info. I think I'll order one, just to have a spare. Never hurts...

#298 11 years ago

You offended me, and I wasn't even there!

#319 11 years ago

Anyone going to MGC have room for Pinball glass to bring back? I'm looking at getting 2 regular sheets, and 1 P2K sheet. I'd pay in advance plus pad your pocket a little for the effort. Let me know. Thanks,

Bill

#322 11 years ago

Yea, Terry for the regular. He usually has them for $20-25 a sheet at the show. I'll pm tonight from my home computer. My Android phone sucks for posting. I miss my iphone.

#328 11 years ago

You said balls.

#333 11 years ago

Midnight Madness is awesome. I've only experienced it on JY, but it was cool.

#335 11 years ago

Does T2 have a midnight madness mode?

#338 11 years ago

Did you say shizzle my nizzle P-Diddy?

#340 11 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Cactus Canyon Continued has a Midnight Madness mode now too -- but I'm separating that score out as its own entity with it's own champion -- game score stays unaffected. I'm surprised other games allow that giant orgy of points to affect the game score!

On JY, it is separate. There is a Midnight Madness champion, it doesn't add the points to the game.

#354 11 years ago

If I go to MGC, I'll have room for 5-6 pins in an enclosed trailer. I'm just undecided if I'll go or not.

#359 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

You have to come. With a handle like postmaster, you are the one guy I may actually beat...

I've been to the MGC once, and it was awesome. I'd love to go again, just working out logistics. You will beat me. I have plenty of Pinside witnesses that can attest to my handle being acurate.

#368 11 years ago

Step 1: Steal shopping cart
Step 2: Line with plastic
Step 3: Fill with ice & wine
Step 4: Make it BYOC (bring your own cup)

1 week later
#428 11 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

How do you guys count your lakes?

If it has fish in it, it's a lake (minnows count as fish)

1 week later
#486 11 years ago
Quoted from Phetishboy:

Will anyone from MN who is going to MGC have room to bring a pin back for me? Trying to swing a deal on a Creetch in Milwaukee. Thanks!!

PM sent

2 weeks later
#604 11 years ago
Quoted from DuckBrian:

Any of the Twin Cities guys going to MGC have room to give a pin a ride back to the cities for me. I would throw some green your way for the assistance. We have 5 people in our SUV and I need to bring a game back as well

I might. I'll have an enclosed trailer. Depends on what I bring down, on wether I'll have room. PM me, and we can discuss it.

Bill

#610 11 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

Saw 1 contrasting styles of play. A high-energy movin' & shakin on MM, and a carefully cradled, calculated slow play style in CFTBL. Both scored crazy points.

You'll have to witness my style of play at MGC. It's the hit every post in the game, and miss as many shots as possible. It keeps the competition guessing.

#696 11 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

FS Lightly used throwback size 52 jersey, ugh!

Bring it to MGC for me, I'll buy it!!!!

#697 11 years ago

GoatDan,

Wish I could help, but I won't be there til around 4 or so Friday evening (7 hour drive). If you need help then, I'd be willing to help with what I can. I'm signed up to help you with writing down scores for the clock chaos.

Did you get my e-mail about the shirt I pre ordered? PM me if you didn't. There's a couple questions I have about it. Thanks,

Bill

P.S. I'm really starting to get excited about MGC, less than 7 days away!!! I talk 2 friends into coming with me!!!

#702 11 years ago

Boy did the Packers miss a golden opportunity, they never should have let S. Jackson get away. They could have competed in the division with him. Now they'll have to fight to make the playoffs.

Go Vikes!!!

#703 11 years ago

Post edited by ThePostmaster : double post, stupid Android system.

#722 11 years ago

Congrats on the promotion. Just never forget where you came from. Take care of your workers, and they"ll take care of you. I know these are standard sayings, but I've found out that they are very true. You'll do fine. Looks like the first round is on you!

#728 11 years ago

That looks great. Post a before pic, to show these pinheads the quality of your work. That pic makes me want to sport some wood!!

1 week later
#791 11 years ago

I might bring one, but it's not going to be RFM. It's too heavy!!

1 week later
#815 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Buying fever. Any RFM's out there?

Yes, mine. But it's not for sale.

#834 11 years ago

How's the weather down south in the cities? It's very windy up here (Duluth), but no snow yet.

#838 11 years ago

The snow just started here. Don't know how much we're getting, as it's snowing sideways right now.

1 week later
#905 10 years ago

Josh,

I'll trade you a HUO Nugent I just picked up for something.

#915 10 years ago
Quoted from roger0043:

Josh,
If you ever want to unload that SlugFest let me know.

I have one for sale if Josh doesn't want to sell his. I have a card dispenser with mine, and it is a proto game also.

#922 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

The card dispenser is a total one off proto type of thing, but it looks to be factory.

It is my friend. It came with a manual on how to hook it up to the PF game. I have yet to put it on the game. Sounds like a good weekend project.

#957 10 years ago

I played a beautiful SOF at MGC this year, and it is now on my want list.

#982 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

(SOF) has two issues I have to work out.

I'll take it off your hands, as is. You don't want to mess with it. I don't have enough projects going, I could use one more...

1 week later
#1083 10 years ago

I want Rusty's SOF!!!

#1088 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

It's giving me fits. Drop targets only work sometimes. Sometimes rattling the coin door helps.

I'll come and get it, bring it home and fix it for you. It might take me a year to totally fix it though...

#1092 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

There is a really nice SOF for sale in the Twin Cities, but it is not cheap.

Is it the same one that was at MGC? If so, it was a gorgeous machine.

1 week later
#1226 10 years ago

I'd drive down from Duluth, and meet up with you guys, if it was on the 29th. I have a golf outing the weekend of the 22nd ( in Hayward, and Rice Lake, Wi).

#1237 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

If you are in Rice Lake you might be able to check out some pins that are in questionable condition.

Be more than happy to. I might go down Friday to golf Turtleback. Give me a list of locations, as I don't know where they are in Rice Lake.

#1240 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I was referring to a certain collector that we have both dealt with.

I was a little slow on the up take. I see he advertises every now and then on CL. I was going to answer his ad, looking for a TFTC, just to hear his offer. LOL

#1260 10 years ago

I could drive down from the North, and meet you guys, on the 29th. The 22nd is no good for me.

2 weeks later
#1362 10 years ago

RustyLizard,

I got monies burning a hole in my pocket. Why don't you sell me that broken SOF?

Let it stump me for awhile.

#1364 10 years ago

I guess I could buy it in working condition, if I had to.

1 week later
#1404 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I have a line on a Roy Clark the Entertainer cocktail pin if anyone is interested. I told him I didn't want it but would pass the word on. Sounds like he wants $200-$300 range

Quoted from RustyLizard:

I have a line on a Sword of Fury pin if anyone is interested. I told him I didn't want it but would pass the word on. Sounds like he wants $200-$300 range

I'll take it! (The modified statement)

3 weeks later
#1608 10 years ago

I'll go $60, and a bad Monkey. He doesn't bite, but he needs to be spanked

3 months later
#2597 10 years ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

Check out the close scores on Jungle Queen

Player 4 sucks at pinball

#2602 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

so it's not really rolled until some gets over 200'000 . Now that would really be a great score on Jungle Queen .

I could do it...

If it was set up on 20 balls a game

#2603 10 years ago

Post 2603 Yahoo!!!!

#2609 10 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

you mean, Zizzle POTC?

I'll start the bidding at $27.50

#2611 10 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

pinside needs to add the zizzle's to the collection

And their own top 10 ratings tab!

#2655 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Who is Ponder's backup?

Cassel

#2656 10 years ago

I'm calling it, Packers win with a last minute 54 yard field goal. It's going to be closer than everyone thinks. These are the games Vikings tend to show up for, the ones no one gives them a chance to win.

I'm a Vikings fan for the record.

#2659 10 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

I don't get why they don't start him, didn't he QB our only win?

Yes. I wish they would have picked up Alex Smith

I think they are shopping Ponder for a quick sale

#2673 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

no matter how bad the Vikes do in a season they ALWAYS show up to play the Pack.

Not tonight

3 weeks later
#2917 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Anyone in the Minnesota area interested in a No Good Gofers or a Lord of the Rings ?
I was contacted by Dan Stendahl's widow, she still has two of Dan's games. But due to moving she is going to sell them.
They probably haven't been used much since Dan's passing several years back. Until then knowing Dan I would suspect they were in great shape.
No idea on price, and I doubt she can ship them. Anyone interested let me know and I'll get you her contact information.
LTG : )

PM sent

#2925 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Anyone grab that LOTR?

I inquired about it, but it was priced too high for my blood.

#2927 10 years ago

Her quote:

NGG $4000-$6000
LOTR $6000-$7000

#2930 10 years ago
Quoted from policano:

Wow, thats a lot!

That's what I thought.

#2941 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Hopefully someday a game i call dibs on will actually come into my possession.

Didn't you call dibs on my Transporter to the rescue? It's available, I'll even deliver it to you.

#2947 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

You guys are known as Muskevites , as far as I know anyways.

I'm trying to figure out what your town folk are

Elkhornians?

#2948 10 years ago

I said horny (kinda)

#2952 10 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

Extremely cold weather.
Postmaster: for real, you have a Transporter? This close to buying a populated Transporter PF, but realize it would cost way more to build a machine around it.

Yes I do. Cabinet has seen better days. I'd love that pf, or sell the game (cheap). I did a teardown of the pf, and treasure cove'd it. It looks good, but I need a circle ramp thingy? Mine works, but it's broke.

1 month later
#3348 10 years ago

Dam it, I should have read this 3 hours ago. I would have had one or two games in by now. Too late today, as I have to work tomorrow. I'll make it down there some time in Jan or Feb.

3 years later
#9381 7 years ago

I might make a trip down Friday afternoon to play some pinball. Coming down I35 from Duluth/Cloquet. Other than SS Billiards (I'll probably stop there, it's been a few years since I've been in there), where else has some decent pins, staying on the north side of the cites? Thanks,

TPM

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ThePostmaster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread?tu=ThePostmaster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.