1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheBrewhouse.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6532 9 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

You guys up there are very lucky. Best place we can go has 4 routed to #$%# pins in Iowa City. No party, no get together, just show up and hope for no issues with the games.

What about Up Down in Des Moines? I enjoy that place. They have 8 pins plus a ton of arcade machines.

#6537 9 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

I'm not driving 2.5 hrs to play pins. I would like to drink.

My bad. I saw iowa city and thought those two cities were much closer. That is definitly too far to drive.

#6544 9 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

Hey Brewhouse I see you have added your second pin. 'Atta boy! That didn't take long.
(If I remember correctly) You have the rare combo of plenty of room, not enough pins. Way to go with #2!
What are you considering for #3?

Hey buddy good to hear from you. Yeah i picked up the Fire off CL last week. Really enjoying it. Also earlier this week i added LED lights under the inserts of the Amazing Spider-man you sold me. It really pops now.

I would like to pickup a Taxi but i don't think the wife will allow any more pinball purchases for a little while.

1 week later
#6650 9 years ago

Looking to buy a Popeye machine in the Twin Cities area. Thanks

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/18202

#6654 9 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I have one, but I am not ready to sell. I only know of a couple others. Al at Pinball Warehouse has one, but he wants like $2,200 for it. John Ross of Pinball Plus has one on route at Level Up Games in South St. Paul. Maybe he would sell it?

I called Al and he already sold it. Too bad. Thanks for trying to help.

Quoted from Pinder:

I was out at Level Up today, and saw the Popeye over there. It's funny you mention that you want to buy one, because I noticed the DMD said it was for sale for $3200 (and said to ask the Tonys if interested).

$3200 is more than i was looking to spend based on the price checks i have seen. Thanks though.

#6656 9 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Absolutely no idea who this is, but an ad for a Striker Xtreme hit CL recently. Looks like a private seller(?), with a Popeye sitting next to it in the picture. Long shot but maybe?
minneapolis.craigslist.org link

Funny you bring that one up. I noticed that machine in the background about two weeks ago when he first posted. The seller and i have spoke a couple of times but he is asking too much as you can see based on how much he wants for the soccer machine.

1 month later
#7044 8 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Found out some sad news today. After 5 years, DeLeo Bros. Pizza in Woodbury is closing. The owner Nathan is a great guy and very passionate about vintage arcade games, pinball machines and the old school gaming experience. It was so refreshing to see a "Chuck E Cheese" like atmosphere without all the kiddie gambling games of today. The pizza was great and we have lots of good memories and pictures from playing the games there as a family. They will be missed.
Just after they first opened in 2010 they had a single pin (Gilligan's Island) and a bunch of vintage arcade games then. They got up to 5 pins and a bunch of vintage games at one point. They still have TSPP, Walking Dead, T2 and Champion Pub today.

That is horrible news. My kids and i loved the games and pizza at Deleo's.

1 week later
#7070 8 years ago
Quoted from policano:

Here's a couple events coming this summer.

image.jpg
image-623.jpg

I will have to check these out, sounds fun. I could use the bootcamp.

2 weeks later
#7121 8 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Just a reminder, KISS Launch Party is only a week away. Make sure to pre-register to get your own personalized VIP All Access KISS Launch Party Pass! All who pre-register will get one with an Eastside Pinball Lanyard that is personalized to their name for the event. Wear it loud and proud! It's a great memento to take home and hang in the gameroom too!
(FREE PLAY ALL NIGHT ON 10 GAMES INCLUDING KISS! Tournament and prizes too!)
PRE-REGISTER for only $10 now at http://www.eastsidepinball.com
Door Admission: $15.00

11329857_10205533920220342_4804081126789710871_n3.JPG

The wife and i just registered. Looking forward to it.

4 months later
#7869 8 years ago

Looking to add a machine to my current lineup. Below are the machines i am interested in. Please PM me if you have one you are looking to sell. Not looking to ship or drive too far so a machine in the Minneapolis/St Paul area is ideal.

Taxi
Genie
World Poker tour
Space Shuttle
Austin Powers
Firepower
Any of the Gottlieb pool games like Hot Shot, Pro Pool etc

#7886 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballwizard102:

Looking to buy a junkyard if anyone has one for sale

I saw one at Pinballwarehouse last week but do not remember the price.

#7889 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballwizard102:

What was condition of one at pinballwarehouse? I know he wants over retail for it about 4000 and its probably been routed to hell ..chris s is to far for me its 8 hrs one way lol

Not sure, i did not even walk up to it since i was there looking at a different machine.

3 months later
#8324 8 years ago

Did anyone on here snag the BSD that was listed on the mpls craiglist for about 2 hours and was only asking $1500? Looked like a great deal.

3 weeks later
#8391 8 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

ho got the TAXI off cl today for $1000? In Brainerd.

What a great deal someone got. I texted the guy right after i got the CL alert and he had already sold it.

1 week later
#8447 8 years ago

That is great news! I frequent the one in Des Moines when i travel for work. At that location they have 8 very well maintained pins. Plus everthing is a quarter a play.

1 month later
#8616 7 years ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

I sold my Game Show machine to a call little spot up in the north side of Minneapolis last night. It's called Blue Sun Soda shop. There are 1000+ different varieties of sodas available and the best part is, they have these three machines now set up for free play. It's located just a few minutes away from Blainebrook Bowl. Great,friendly staff too!

Thanks for pointing this place out. My kids will love this place.

1 month later
#8690 7 years ago

New place to play pinball opening Saturday in Minneapolis. I am a big fan of the Des Moines location. Well maintained and only 25 cents a game. Plus they have a huge beer selection.
http://www.citypages.com/restaurants/up-down-barcade-opens-saturday-8373159

2 months later
#8924 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Williams 1987 Fire pinball machine for sale. Theme is based on the Great Chicago Fire of 1871. Features: 3 ball multiball Ringing bell on top of cabinet 3 ramps that raise and low...”
2016-08-05
Woodbury, MN
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 847 times

I have a Williams Fire for sale that I am trying to sell locally. I will be in town all holiday weekend if anyone wants to come check it out. Thanks

1 month later
#9022 7 years ago
Quoted from BillPinball:

Wow.....RBION MSP Craigslist $1900.....minneapolis.craigslist.org link

I jumped in my suv right when i saw this. It does need work but it should clean up nice.

2 months later
#9278 7 years ago
Quoted from barkerlake:

Anyone else been to Can Can Wonderland? Lots of old EM machines, some 80's Ballys (Paragon, Vector) and a Sega Harley Davidson. I'm sure there will be more additions. Nice to have in the neighborhood.

This place sounds fun. Had to look it up since i never heard of it.

7 months later
#10085 6 years ago
Quoted from smacks:

Anyone visit one of these at another location?
Here is the article...
http://milwaukeerecord.com/city-life/former-comedy-cafe-will-become-an-80s-and-90s-arcade/
Here is a link to their DesMoines bar... Current pins: XMEN, Addams Family, Kiss, South Park, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Ghostbusters, Iron Man, plus about 40 arcade games.

I have been to the des moines and minneapolis locations multiple times. My favorite places to play pinball. Great beer, machines well maintained, all games 25 cents , plus the theming is well done.

2 months later
#10349 6 years ago

Fezmid I live in Woodbury and have a dolly so could help sometime this week in the evening. I assume you and I could knock it out together since my small wife helps me move pins down stairs. I will pm you my phone number.

#10354 6 years ago

Your welcome, I had a great time chatting pins. You easily have room for two more pins in that movie theater.

1 month later
#10560 6 years ago

I was there about a month ago and they were all in good condition and played well. The food on the other hand was hilariously bad.

2 months later
#10825 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

A buddy of mine and I have started a podcast for fun. Talking pinball, video games, arcade and movies.

northvibe I listened to the first episode today, good stuff. Nice combination of geek topics and pinball.

2 months later
#11186 5 years ago

Phat_Jay
Here is a firepower on craiglist. minneapolis.craigslist.org link

4 months later
#11834 5 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Where's the best place to get pinball glass in the city? Looking at replacing a sheet for a Gottlieb Sys 3 game.

I always get mine from Pinball Warehouse in Fridley.

1 month later
#11932 5 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

or all those stuck in east metro pinball purgatory, the new east side gaming bar St. Paul Tap is supposed to get theirs by Thursday too, so it looks like both of the Twin Cities will have options to get your Beatles fix if you want to give it a flip.

This new place is great. Took the family tonight. Good arcade and pinball selection. Awesome beer selection and build your own burgers. Thursday nights they do a free horse racing game. My daughter won a popsicle and I won a beer.

5 months later
#12552 4 years ago

I bought those from Pinball Life within the last year and was not happy. The powdercoat was a real rough texture and did not match any stern lockdown bar i have ever seen. Plus the flipper button holes were huge and did not line up. Makes no sense why they are so big since the goal is to fit snug and prevent wear around the buttons. I returned them and got these from marco. Hope this helps, I saw some other posts warning of the Pinball Life ones after I had already purchased them.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/535-9596-XX

3 months later
#12918 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Looking for a gottlieb Time Line.
Also still looking for a gottlieb Countdown.

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

2 years later
#16989 2 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Does TILT in Mpls have a Godzilla?

Yes they do.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheBrewhouse.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread?tu=TheBrewhouse and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.