1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PM_Jeremy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2035 10 years ago

Welcome to the forum Debra. And welcome to this side of the country
--
Jeremy Agema
Central WI

#2111 10 years ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

Well I thought I should officially say hello. As of today I am a Wisconsinite. In the process of moving the family and the pins to Rhinelander. Good bye Illinois (thank God). I'll try to keep up with this massive thread. Any pinheads up my way?

Welcome Bigduke6. I am also south of Rhinelander near Wausau (Kronenwetter). I am pretty close to Rustylizard. We will all have to get together soon.
--
Jeremy Agema
Central WI

2 weeks later
#2280 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Today would be a good day to stop by and chat about old times.
LTG : )

Way to go Lloyd, 41 years of SS Billards stories

1 week later
#2364 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I'd be in for that after my gameroom is done in a month or 3 but I have all older games and people would get bored.

Older games can be just as fun as modern ones. I don't think people would get board. I think with all the attention on A list games that when pin fans are presented with a chance to play something older they go - "hey, something different". Plus on multiplayer pins you have the spirit of competition.

Besides it's not just the game play that brings us together - it's hanging out and telling stories and such.
--
Jeremy Agema
Central WI

#2365 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I'd be in for that after my gameroom is done in a month or 3 but I have all older games and people would get bored.

Older games can be just as fun as modern ones. I don't think people would get board. I think with all the attention on A list games that when pin fans are presented with a chance to play something older they go - "hey, something different". Plus on multiplayer pins you have the spirit of competition.

Besides it's not just the game play that brings us together - it's hanging out and telling stories and such.
--
Jeremy Agema
Central WI

#2367 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I suppose your rite but I've never had other pinheads over and only been to one event the MN Pinball BBQ which was really great. I think the oldest game there was HS2 and some of mine are older then that. But all I can do is try.

That's the spirit I checked out your listed collection, they look like winners to me

#2370 10 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Space Shuttle is a great game, one of my favorites on pinball arcade.

I have only played it while it was on location back in the day. I would love the opportunity to play it some more.
--
Jeremy Agema
Central WI

1 week later
#2513 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Cad-Kid and I cleaned and repaired a TAF for some local people tonight. Turned out pretty good for a one night deal.

Nice photos Russ. I think it turned out great! That was about 3-4 hours of fun, 2 pinheads working on one machine with a common goal. What a way to turn a poorly playing machine into something that can be enjoyed once more.

#2514 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

Nice job Russ and Jeremy! Looks terrific!

Thank you Ken, it was a fun time. And it was the first time I have worked on TAF.

#2519 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

You Wisconsin guys sure aren't very chatty on Fridays...

Fridays are for a Friday fish fry at your local restaurant or supper club

At least I think that's where most people go on Friday
--
Jeremy Agema
Central WI

#2525 10 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

(There's 15 more pins set up than listed on 'my collection' because they're not mine

Repair jobs? or do you rent pin storage at your place
--
Jeremy Agema
Central WI

1 week later
#2596 10 years ago

Presqueisle1 and his friend stopped by last weekend for a game or three of pinball. Since their time was limited we started on Taxi, then went to Firepower, and finished up on Jungle Queen. We all had a great time. Check out the close scores on Jungle Queen
PA210497.JPGPA210497.JPG
PA210498.JPGPA210498.JPG

#2598 10 years ago
Quoted from ThePostmaster:

Player 4 sucks at pinball

Well done

#2664 10 years ago

Nice work!

1 week later
#2718 10 years ago

I have discovered the secret identity of Pinbot - It's Russ! (Rustylizard)
russ_pinbot01.jpgruss_pinbot01.jpg
Yesterday I made 1st place on Russ's freshly rebuilt Pinbot. I guess some people just can't stand having someone else in first place on their home machine (lol)
--
Jeremy Agema
Central WI

#2834 10 years ago

Just started my first thread on Pinside. It's to document my adventure in the rebuilding of a 74 Williams Sky Lab. Check it out if you are interested

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rehab-the-sky-lab-1974-williams-single-player-em

--
Jeremy Agema
Central WI

#2863 10 years ago

Nice photo, I like how you have the "play pinball here" ad in the background.
--
Jeremy Agema
Central WI

1 week later
#2914 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Day off in MKE so we loaded up a couple busses and headed to the house.

First class, that's the way to go Thanks for the photos, looks like a great time.
--
Jeremy Agema
Central WI

#2931 10 years ago
Quoted from Silvercoin:

Hey All..
Really new here, picking up some steam from Pin Expo Chicago I attended..
Pretty good in the Vid Circles, looking forward to meeting more pinball fans!
3 Games in the collection, one soon to come.
here is a pic!

Welcome to the site and this thread Nice collection you have going there.

What's your skill level with working on pins? How long have you been into pinball?
--
Jeremy Agema
Central WI

#2966 10 years ago

Safe travels and have a great Turkey day.

#2973 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Good pinball night for me tonight. First game on SS I upped my high score a million. Still not GC but getting closer. Upped my GC score on WW after about five games. Went from 20M to 25M. This is a tough beast that barely ever lets ball climb millions ramp. I had an easier WW that I shot 31M on the first night I had it. Now going to tackle Congo.

Nice going!

#2981 10 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone has a great day

Stay safe if you have to travel.
--
Jeremy Agema
Central WI

#3006 10 years ago

Welcome Tenuto

What kind of pinball machine interests you? Do you have a first machine picked out?
--
Jeremy Agema
Central WI

#3028 10 years ago
Quoted from gamefreakfrank:

Hi everyone!
Well I've been poking around this thread for a while now and thought it was about time I introduced myself. I'm amazed at the community and how friendly everyone is. A lot of people have been helpful in answering my questions (believe me I'm a total noob still but hey, everyone has to start somewhere) and I'm pretty sure this is one of the only hobbies where complete strangers can go to other people's houses and just play games for hours on ends and be friends by the end of the night.
While I recall playing a whole bunch of A-List titles at a local bar here in town as a kid, I just got into the hobby a few months ago. Definitely have that itch I see everyone mentioning here too.
Just wanted to say hi to everyone and am looking to make new friends/connections because those are nice to have. That and I need places to go to to play pinball since I've got nothing around here.
Frank

Welcome Frank!

I am located near Wausau. Come on up and let's play some pinball. Russ is a great guy, take him up on his offer - you could make a day out of it.
--
Jeremy Agema
Central WI

1 week later
#3231 10 years ago

Just want to give a shout out to RustyLizard and cad-kid! Met both these guys tonight and looked at Russ' collection. I musta been super lucky because I kept getting match points for free games on pretty much every machine (not that it matters when everything is set to free play but hey it was darn cool!) Thanks a lot and can't wait to come back.
Frank

Quoted from RustyLizard:

Always cool to let someone else play the collection. There were a lot of matches. Thanks for stopping by.

It was great to meet you Frank. I had a great time playing pins and doing a little bit of troubleshooting
And to top it off when I left it was a chilly -12 degrees - I am glad my car warms up fast
--
Jeremy Agema
Central WI

#3270 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Just brought home a Stargate. Time to move it in and set up.

Looks nice! I wonder what's under the gold paint on the wire forms? Perhaps there chrome plated?

1 week later
#3346 10 years ago

Happy new year everyone My pinball resolution is to play more pinball and meet more pinheads. Sounds easy but I have to balance it with everything else. Isn't that what makes life so fun?
--
Jeremy Agema
Central WI

#3365 10 years ago

Well happy 21st to me!

Happy b-day

#3435 10 years ago
Quoted from Silvercoin:

So I got a new Williams in the house on Tuesday.....
Baby Williams!
Dylan Michael Williams, 7lbs 12 ounces..
Destined to be my video/pinball buddy!

Congrats on the addition Perhaps a pinball themed mobile for over the crib is in order?
--
Jeremy Agema central WI

3 weeks later
#3621 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Lmao! Lot of people got excited there.
I will happily play a game of WOF with you Chris.

Me too! "Come on, big money!!"

3 weeks later
#3805 10 years ago
Quoted from Timerider:

Got me a new FP backglass yesterday! (thanks to Steve @ Mayfair Amusement)
$1100 on CPR PF, plastics, backglass and misc parts... Glad this is a grail/keeper for me.
(original pf & bg in fair shape... should be able to re-coup some costs once I do the swap)
(no..nothing wrong with bottem-left corner... that's just a weird Shadow on the mirroring.)
IMAG0222_1.jpg 284 KB

Looks nice! I must ask, how much does one of these back glasses go for?
--
Jeremy Agema
Central WI

2 weeks later
#3921 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

What is this? First they start a league there and now a tournament: http://wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=238

Give them an inch and they take a mile
--
Jeremy Agema
Central, WI

3 weeks later
#4119 10 years ago

Thanks for posting great photos from the Circus
--
Jeremy Agema
Central Wi

2 weeks later
#4291 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Picked up this beaut last night, did NOT expect to buy a game, but it worked out that I did. Any EM and/or Cabinet guys/gals in the area wanna school me on cabinet repair? This one has a split corner and possible other issues.... once I clean that up, it'll be a nice players game

I like it, nice find!

Jeremy Agema
Central WI

1 week later
#4354 9 years ago
Quoted from Tallon:

Just poking my head in. Old to the hobby and new to the ownership.

Welcome Tallon, Schofield is just a hop, skip, away from me. You said you are old to the hobby - what has your involvement been? Congrats on getting a D & D pin, looks neat.

Jeremy Agema
Central WI

1 month later
#4762 9 years ago

Original packaging! Stuff is usually worth more in the original box

#4792 9 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

I just picked this up yesterday. A work friend knew someone moving and looking to get rid of it. The playfield looks really nice, but it's not booting up, there's a broken drop target, and the backbox lighting isn't lit. Boards look good, so it looks like I get to start from scratch on figuring it out. Still, it cost me nothing!

Fun score! I like the PF artwork.
--
Jeremy Agema, Central WI

2 weeks later
#4893 9 years ago

Just wondering if anyone will be heading to the Iola old car show? I will be attending Saturday if anyone wants to meet up. I'm looking forward to seeing a Tucker and a couple of vintage show cars from the Bortz collection

Plus if anyone is traveling through the Wausau area Saturday evening or Sunday stop on by for some pinball.

Jeremy Agema
Central WI

#4899 9 years ago
Quoted from LM3:

I'll be hanging out at Iola on Friday all day and possibly Saturday morning. Just look for a baby blue 1969 lincoln mark III with a white top in the custom show car section. I'll have a few extra chairs and some beverages if you want to take a break from walking around the show.

Sounds good, I will keep an eye out for you.
Jeremy

#4900 9 years ago

I'll be checking it out on Friday. Been to Jefferson's swap meet the last couple years and have always wanted to check out Iola so I'm not sure what to expect.

I hope you find the thing or things you didn't know you needed

Send me a PM on if you liked it or not.
Jeremy

1 month later
#5415 9 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Thanks for posting this. I might have to come check that out. I've always wanted to play in a league.

You should check it out for sure. This year is my first pin league experience and it's been a great time (Fox Cities Pinball League). It's a nice change of pace for me and it fun to play some pins that you wouldn't normally play. For my situation it's well worth the drive (90 miles 1 way).

3 weeks later
#5492 9 years ago

Just thought I'd post the final outcome of my Corvette cleanup/LED project. I like it, I tried to white balance the photo a bit better, but the blue lights just tend to blow out on my phones camera, not as brilliant in real life (well, brilliant, but even...you know what I mean.)

2014_09_22_17_34_25_ProShot.jpg 180 KB

Intense! Good photo.

1 month later
#5788 9 years ago

Found some forgotten files on my computer. Here's a stop motion vid of me stripping parts off a pf in 45 seconds

Let me know what you think.

#5802 9 years ago

Someone's got an eye for graphic arts - looks good.

1 month later
#5988 9 years ago

Picked up a Flipper Fidelity backbox lighting kit w/flashers for my RBION. I have to say, the stock tube in there is less than stellar. They really did a good job integrating the characters on the translight with the flashers, very well 'orchestrated'.
Check out their stock video here, pretty cool!

Looks like a great upgrade. Thanks for the YouTube link.

1 month later
#6335 9 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

Some pics from SS Billiards Refresh Party today...

Cool! Thanks for posting some pics.

1 week later
#6387 9 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

Just listed my South Park in the market. I prefer to make a trade locally if possible.

Nice paint - looks good

1 month later
#6604 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

» YouTube video Thanks to Justin.

Nice report!

1 week later
#6672 9 years ago
Quoted from animesuperj:

TSPP color dmd installed and ready for MGC!

Looks sweet! Mmmmmmmmm color DMD!

#6681 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

You can't win if you don't play.

Just like playing pinball for dollars

#6690 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

MMR is up and running !

Great photo!

1 week later
#6821 9 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

What's better than your gf into pinball? Your gf into pinball wearing heels you just bought her. Now she wants a pin.

those are some serious heels

#6844 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Just realized that if I spin the Bowler to the side and slide the sofa out I will end up with 3 more slots.
Bring on the following.
Dr. Dude
Cyclone
Swords of Fury
Police Force
Pool Sharks

Looks fun to me

#6882 9 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

I never thought I would get 4.5 million on Dungeons & Dragons. My last time I played that was 4k for the whole game. I scored 2+ mil on the first ball. The 3 other players were side-draining quickly. I was somehow able to manage the magic save buttons. Heck, I was once a bit late and it just pinched the ball back in play.
MGC seemed to have an innovative solution for games with no free-play option: set the replay score super-low. Always credits!

Very cool score! One of our league members has a D&G and I play it more than any of the other pins. It's got unique game play with the outer lane ball return actuators.

2 weeks later
#6987 8 years ago
Quoted from policano:

Awesome turnout for the spring league! Looking forward to next week already still time to join if you're interested, signup.

Good photo and good lineup of machines

1 month later
#7170 8 years ago

Excellent photos of the launch event!

3 weeks later
#7282 8 years ago
Quoted from Tallon:

How about some pics for those of us who fell asleep and missed everything

Here you go - you snooze you loose. Just kidding - I'm sure Russ has my high scores wiped out already.

DSC01437_1280x853.jpgDSC01437_1280x853.jpg

2 months later
#7596 8 years ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

Anybody bouncing around up in the Northwoods, Rocky's Roadhouse south of Rhinelander just put in a spanking new Kiss.

Cool!
-
Jeremy
Central WI

1 week later
#7690 8 years ago
Quoted from Mousin:

I decided to make an account. most of you know me from twisted flippers league and/or shows and tournaments.

Stephanie

Welcome!
--
Jeremy
Central WI

3 weeks later
#7797 8 years ago

Good photos Jonogo!

2 weeks later
#7875 8 years ago
Quoted from andybside:

Hey Yall. My name is Andy and I'm a newbie on here. !

Welcome to the group Andy

3 weeks later
#8033 8 years ago
Quoted from Hoopjohn:

My reason for selling......I just bought a full size 16' ball bowler

Congrats on the purchase

1 month later
#8252 8 years ago

Thanks for posting the photos.

2 months later
#8503 8 years ago

Nice wall decorations! Are you a hyper power user and upgrade the motherboard a few times a year?

6 months later
#9028 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Hey guys and gals. Just wanted to introduce myself quickly to the MN/WI group. Read the first post and the last 3 pages and it looks to be a fairly tight knit group.
I've been gaming since the early 80's where I basically grew up in an arcade... spending any quarters I could find on both pins and cabinet games (probably more of the latter). I have very fond memories of games like Xenon, Black Knight 2000 and Black Hole (and forgotten so many others).
Fast forward to present day with family and jobs getting the majority of my time, but did manage to snag a Fishtales in decent shape about 10 yrs ago. Still have it and have recently (last 3 months) gotten bit by the bug again. Visited PHOF in Vegas with my brother (during his bachelor party) and fell in love with MM and TH. Of course Vegas is known for taking people's money. But spending $30 on playing for a few hours and in reality having it cost me over $15k has to be a new low (or is that high?). I did get my new MMR last week and haven't lost the smile from my face yet.
Don't know how much I have to contribute to the group, but I will lurk and learn as much as I can from the group and the rest of the forum posts.

Welcome!

1 week later
#9088 7 years ago

Welcome!

1 month later
#9199 7 years ago

Welcome!

4 months later
#9676 6 years ago

Nice project!

3 months later
#10010 6 years ago

My friend Ed and I started a new YouTube channel called Pinball Mayhem. It will cover pinball mods plus other pinball related "stuff" and arcade "stuff".

Below is a video I shot (and edited) while attending a league session of the Fox Cities Pinball League. Titled "A glimpse into a home based pinball league"

Check out the other vids and let me know what you think.

Jeremy Agema
Central WI

#10012 6 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Nice video Jeremy.

Thanks

4 months later
#10665 6 years ago

Road trip! Me and 3 friends (Tallon, Rusty lizard & Forty two) are heading to Minneapolis for some pinball fun next Monday (1-15-18). One stop will be Tilt Bar early afternoon (12:30,1pm?)

Come on over if you wish to hang out & play some pins.

Note I will be pulling out the Pinball Mayhem camera from time to time to document our trip & get some gameplay footage too.

See you there?
Jeremy
click here for the Pinball Mayhem channel

#10667 6 years ago
Quoted from Badamack:

Tilt is awesome! You'll dig it.

Thanks it will be my first time visiting. I believe the others in the group have been there before.

#10669 6 years ago

Thanks for posting that, hadn't seen it before.

1 week later
#10710 6 years ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

Road trip! Me and 3 friends (Tallon, Rusty lizard & Forty two) are heading to Minneapolis for some pinball fun next Monday (1-15-18). One stop will be Tilt Bar early afternoon (12:30,1pm?)
Come on over if you wish to hang out & play some pins.
Note I will be pulling out the Pinball Mayhem camera from time to time to document our trip & get some gameplay footage too.
See you there?
Jeremy

We had a great time in the Twin Cities! The food was excellent at Mickey's Dining Car, at SS Billiards the games were super clean and Prada with Lloyd were the best hosts (thanks for opening up early Lloyd), my first visit to Tilt Bar was great - got to play Star Wars & Guardians (a first for me) and it was great to meet fanuminski

Oh and I got enough footage for at least 3 videos. A great day!

Jeremy & the Pinball Mayhem crew

#10711 6 years ago

Forgot to add a few teaser pics
DSC04346 (resized).JPGDSC04346 (resized).JPG
DSC04392 (resized).JPGDSC04392 (resized).JPG

#10714 6 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

I literally work a block away from there!
Did you check out the ice castle they're building in Rice Park? (it's about 3 blocks from Mickey's). It's pretty cool looking so far.
Glad you had a great time in the Twin Cities!

Nope we missed that (it does sound interesting though).

2 weeks later
#10770 6 years ago

Just posted the short film "Pinball Mayhem's trip to the Twin Cities"
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-mayhem-youtube-channel-thread/page/2#post-4205025

Enjoy

#10789 6 years ago

Posted today - Pinball Mayhem visits SS Billiards. I'm really happy with how this video turned out.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-mayhem-youtube-channel-thread/page/2#post-4208973

Thanks again Lloyd & Prada!

1 week later
#10797 6 years ago
10 months later
#11995 5 years ago

Cool

#12003 5 years ago
Quoted from csdoplr:

Hello I am new to pinball and am looking for a ss project or anything with a multi ball. I live in Wi and would be willing to travel. Looking to spend a few hundred if its possible. Thanks!

Welcome!

2 weeks later
#12068 5 years ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

Also will have this up for sale soon. Going to shop it tonight. Are guys putting LEDs in these or keeping it original?
[quoted image]

My gut feeling that there are more original bulbs than LED but there are certainly those who led them.

#12070 5 years ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

I picked this up this weekend in a package deal and do not want it. It does power up and play but will need some work to make it work perfect. The right side of the cabinet is not the best and the back glass does have some flaking. Looking for help of what I should sell it for and is there another website to list items like this?
Thanks for any help
Bill Hess
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

There is a thread on pinside for bowlers and shuffle alleys also there is a FB group for the same.

Value seems to be based on what part of the country you are in along with the usual factors (machine type, model, condition etc). The Formica and pins appear to be in good shape (bonus!). However the backglass and pin hood are a minus and operational issues a major minus. If you search you will see people trying to get $1000 plus for similar machines but in this area I don't think they sell for that. A bowler is worth much more than a shuffle alley. Plus they seem to be harder to move quickly.

3 weeks later
#12201 5 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

If the dumb dumbs without snow tires would get off the road I could have some fun

After driving with snow tires you never want to go back to mud & snow tires again

2 months later
#12526 5 years ago

Welcome

3 months later
#12939 4 years ago

Nice rearrangement since I was there last. Question Lloyd, does a game's location in your arcade affect how many plays it gets?

#12941 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

There have been a couple spots that were fussy. Before I switched using one front door for the other, and moved the counter. The game next to the counter ( which would be to the left of where I sit now ) was dead. Until I put a Demolition Man there. That game did real good there and nothing else did.
Now the game in front of the counter on the right side usually is slow.
Right now I don't move them much. The front row has the JJP games, to the left when you walk in are the remakes. I have room for two more remakes before they can't be in a row, and next JJP game won't be able to be in a whole row of them. Unless I do a lot of moving around. The back row on the left has seven games. I could move the JJP row back there when the next JJP game arrives. But I like them up front in case I want to check something for tech support.
I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. People don't like their favorites being somewhere else.
And I want to maintain the price per play mix. 1 at 25¢, 4 at 50¢, 3 at 75¢ with 3 games for $2, 2 at $1 with 3 games for $2, and the rest at $1 and 6 games for $5. Try and have a little something for everybody.

Thanks for the insight

3 months later
#13343 4 years ago

Congrats on the quick sale

1 month later
#13575 4 years ago

Nice article and interview

6 months later
#14574 3 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

I couldn't agree more. .
In the end since I live on the road its best for my wife to have her family around as a support network with 2 kids under the age of 2 1/2.
I never thought I would leave the state i love but this is all about family.

Wow I feel lucky that I made it to one of your pinball parties. Best wishes on getting a new house with loads of space and a walk out basement.

3 weeks later
#14679 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

---SCAM ALERT---
Hey just a heads up everyone. I had a craigslist scammer I was dealing with yesterday. I'll give the VERY short story of it.
I had posted a WTB ad for TMNT. He reached out saying he had one. We talked about price and then later he said sorry, his wife already sold it. His story was her dad passed away and had a collection of signs, neons, gas pumps, and two pins. I said what's the other pin. Indiana Jones. I said I'd be interested in that too.
He sent me some pics. It looked nice. I asked for specific pics to which he made every excuse in the world as to why he couldn't do that. He said he was in Duluth and coming down to the cities to deliver a gas pump to a buyer. He wanted a deposit via PayPal friends and family and then he could deliver it for free. Obviously I didn't do that. I offered to pick it up etc. It was clearly a scam, but I'll be completely honest here....He was pretty convincing. He had me going for a bit until the PayPal deposit came into play.
So just be careful when dealing with anyone on craigslist and be aware there is a guy going after pinball people right now.

Wow, thanks for the heads up

#14716 3 years ago

Planning a trip to MN during the week of Expo. SS Billiards, Blainbrook, & Tilt are on the table for stops.

Where else should I consider? Is St Paul tap & sports bar open? the Pinball map shows quite a collection.

#14718 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

St. Paul Tap is open. Monday's and Tuesday's they don't open until 3pm, otherwise normal. Go on Thursday night after 6pm if you can, it's half price pinball night. Pinball area is in the back with a wall of console gaming TVs and classic arcade games that separate it from the rest of the huge area. It's nice, you'll probably have the pins to yourself since people forget to walk back there and the casuals that do play a couple of games and then move on to other things since they have so much to do there.

Excellent! Thank you for the information

#14720 3 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

Yes St Paul Tap has a very nice lineup.
They maintain them regularly and rotate
once in awhile as well. Been there three
times lately and only had one other player in the area.
In other words "no waiting" or hardly any, to get on your choice of games.
Food's not bad either!

That's excellent news! thank you for the info

3 months later
#15516 3 years ago

Merry Christmas

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PM_Jeremy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread?tu=PM_Jeremy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.