Topic Stats

• 11,841 posts
  • 369 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by Seven9er
  • Topic is favorited by 212 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,348 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20181013_005957 (resized).jpg
20181013_010027 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
51623646-36BE-4B71-97AB-2994A61559F5 (resized).jpeg
14079560-4F7A-4590-B9EF-C46E2E52A9C2 (resized).jpeg
BF6BA65B-F7B4-4528-88AC-726FE32DCE8A (resized).jpeg
15E539C4-5478-4222-B2FA-74DFA8006476 (resized).jpeg
D0B56A17-0094-422B-8CA2-67BDDE86A186 (resized).jpeg
SSBilliards73 (resized).jpg
ssb3 (resized).jpg
DSC00641 (resized).JPG
DSC00640 (resized).JPG
DSC00636 (resized).JPG
IM.translite (resized).jpg
490E43EA-5E2E-46B3-B8D6-1A23B0EEAF25 (resized).png
IMAG1506 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PBaller22.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#551 5 years ago

Hi everyone. I'm new to the Minneapolis area...just moved up from Omaha. I don't have my "arcade" with me yet (or anything really), but know that pinball is alive and well up here. (As I've been drooling over pictures of Bryan Kelly's game room for a few years!) I've made it over to SS Billiards a few times already, which was a lot of fun. Don't know very many people in the Twin Cities area, so I figured I'd write a quick post here and see if anybody would be up to hit-up SS this Sunday or something. Feel free to shoot me a PM instead of a reply, as I don't mean to take up thread space. Just trying to get connected with some fellow pinball enthusiasts!

#567 5 years ago

Thanks for the responses everyone! Looks like there are some good places to play around here! A couple people mentioned Blainebrook, which appears to be a little closer to me (currently on the St. Paul side). Not sure if I can make it out Saturday for the tournament this month, but I was going to try and hit that place up at 1pm on Sun, if anyone wants to partake. I'm not opposed to heading to SS as well to meet some people later in the day or something.

#577 5 years ago

All sorts of places to play. Good deal. Well, I guess my "pinball meet-and-greet tour" on Sunday will go Blainebrook at 1pm, then SS Billiards at 3:30pm, if anyone is interested in coming out for a few games. If not no worries, but it is an excuse to go play some pinball...so there's that. (And after re-reading this post, it feels a bit Ron Burgandy...but I'm not going to re-write it...Ron Burgandy would never do that.)

3 months later
#1407 5 years ago

Perhaps an odd question, but I'm curious if anyone has any leads on some reasonably priced diner booths? I'm thinking of adding one to my game room that is in the process of being put together, but I could add another machine for the prices I've been seeing online...and if you include shipping, hell...I might as well buy a NIB. Thanks!

#1410 5 years ago
Quoted from idtattoo:

Have you looked at the tilt a whirl cars/ that are made into seats
minneapolis.craigslist.org link
They look pretty neat if they will fit.
Otherwise this place might have a scratch or demo one
http://www.usfoodsculinaryequipmentandsupplies.com/search.do?query=Booth

Thanks for the info., idtattoo! I feel like if I got the tilt-a-whirl it would send me down a path of picking up Cyclone/Funhouse/Hurricane. Other place definitely an option.

4 years later
#11016 6 months ago

Hi Mustang Paul. Any interest in trade for a BDK? Thinking of putting mine on the block for a few titles, one of which is GBPro. I was going to PM you, but the site has changed quite a bit in the 4 years since I've used it! Located in the Cities. Thanks!

#11022 6 months ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Sorry no. To PM someone just click on their name then on the next screen click on Contact. You'll have to come over and play sometime.

No worries. Appreciate the invite! As for the PM, I did all that initially and it said I couldn't send a message because I wasn't a verified user. Like I said, it's been awhile since I've been on here.

3 weeks later
#11146 5 months ago
Quoted from brenna98:

Anyone coming from Kansas City, going north to MN any time soon? I'm in need of a pin transport. Please PM me.

I'm making a KC to Minnesota trip soon. PM me and maybe we can work something out. I can't seem to PM anyone because I haven't been verified in the last few years when the site changed. (Recently returned from a pinball hiatus!)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 25.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 1,099.00
Boards
PinSound
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PBaller22.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside