1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MnHotRod.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#148 11 years ago

INTRO: Glad to find this thread. Nice work.

MGC: I'll bring a pin but my selection is pretty small; The Shadow or Congo. I'm thinking Congo but Rusty said he may bring his.

MGC Tournement: What's up with the pinball tournament at MGC? Should I be signing up for this? What is everybody esle doing?

MGC Carpool: I'll be driving my Durango with one pin in the back. Not sure what time I'm leaving on Friday yet.

MORTIMERS: May be hitting Mortimers tonight with Millz. Anybody game for meeting up if we go?

#185 11 years ago

If getting a pin you and your bride really want means selling one that you like less, it sounds like an easy decision. Sell TSPP and get an ACDC Premium. Whenever we go to a friends place, he has ten pins, we all spend more time playing ACDC than all of the other pins combined.

Quoted from Nibbles:

I'm really on the fence about buying a NIB ACDC Premium, anyone see the need to talk me down? Played the snot out of it at BlaineBrook and i dig it, and the wife likes it more than one of my pins (so that one is likely on the chopping block to help with the purchase). What say you?!?

#187 11 years ago

Whysnow - I would enjoy coming out to dedicate a long Saturday to anything you got cooking.

Quoted from Whysnow:

If anyone is interested in helping me out on a weekend day, then please let me know.

#244 11 years ago

POWDER: Just sent some info to Tony via PM. Figure it's worth posting here so everybody has the info.

Doug always has a live CL ad under services. Just search for "powder" and look for Maple Grove. There are a number of places local for powder. Doug is the best for small stuff. I used to work for him at Emerson. Doug is an old school hot rod guy. He is quite capable with just about anything. He works out if his garage but has a commercial oven and is always working to dial in his process.

Doug (PowderCoatMan) 612-834-9002
minneapolis.craigslist.org link
[email protected]

If anybody has interest in getting parts plated, I should have contacts for that as well. Chrome, nickel, gold and etc.

#245 11 years ago

Whysnow: Count me in for helping out with Clock Chaos.

Rusty: Like Tony said, I'm looking for "wall art" playfields. If you see something, give me some heads up and I will return the favor.

2 weeks later
#351 11 years ago

Oops, double post.

#352 11 years ago

Hey TonyM/Jonogo/Gobbler, do you guys have room to bring one more pin to MGC? I'm bringing my Congo to the buyer at MGC and only have room for one pin. I need to bring a second pin for the after party! I can bring it home so you will have space to buy one for the way back.

#363 11 years ago

Anybody seen the two videos listed when buying MGC tickets? Looks like the prices are reduced for MGC go'ers so I bought them both.

Tilt: The Battle to Save Pinball
http://www.tilt-movie.com/dvd.php

Pinball 101
http://www.pinballnews.com/learn/pinball101/index.html

#369 11 years ago

When Tony posted on the wine cart, first thing that came to mind for me was a golf bag on wheels, lined with plastic and filled with ice, with wine in the center. You would need a couple hoses with spickets similar to those on a beer tap. Maybe punch holes throw the golf bag and mount those direct to the bag. Add a cup holder to the side. It would look similar to Rodney's bag in Caddy Shack!

#401 11 years ago

I would like to field interest in a backyard movie night this summer that would be open to all Pinsiders. We have a 16-foot wide screen and plenty of space. Our backyard is much like a amphitheater with a large screen at the bottom of a sloped yard, with five large areas for seating and a pool. My thinking is we would have a pin related movie for the main feature, then something else the guys might enjoy like Piranha 3DD. We could also start the evening with a BBQ prior.

I will have three pins in my game room which walks out to the movie area. I have plenty of room for more pins in my game room, attached rooms, the patio and yard. I mention that because this could be a large event if a few people had interest in bringing pins over.

Starting this thread because we do not have a giant game room with 20 pins. We do however have interesting space for a summer event. Between our house, pool area, fire pit, three patios, deck and yard we easily have room for a hundred people.

If there is interest in attending an event like this, I will create a separate thread for suggestions and event info.

#402 11 years ago

MOVIES:
Pinball Donut Girl
Tilt - The Battle to Save Pinball
Special When Lit
Tommy

#410 11 years ago

Akuma - Let's work together on the date and get this nailed down. I'll cover up front cost on the meat. Maybe we can "pass the hat" during the event to recoup some of the costs.

Quoted from AkumaZeto:

If you do this please let me know and i will volunteer my cooking or any and all kitchen help you might need. I also have a indoor smoker capable of smoking 15 racks of ribs at one time. Please let me know if i can help.

1 week later
#448 11 years ago

Started a thread on my new Congo purchase. It is exciting to own my first pimped out machine. Check it out.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-congo-owner-mn

3 weeks later
#660 11 years ago

The WH2O sold via RGP on the 11th or 12th.

#713 11 years ago

Heading to MGC Friday morning and back on Sunday. Anyone need a ride or want to meet and convoy to the show? I'm bringing a pin so I'll have room for one passenger. No pin coming back so I'll have room for five passengers on the way home, or possibly a pin for someone else.

1 week later
#772 11 years ago

I'm looking to host a first annual Pinball BBQ Party in May or June. I would like to do it over Memorial Weekend. The event will be a bbq party in our drive-in movie style backyard with a large movie screen, campfire, bbq and bevergages. We have space for over a hundred people. The downside at the moment is we only have two machines right now. What are my chances of getting people to bring games for the party? Getting games in would be easy with our walkout. We have space for ten machines in our game room. We can also place pins just outside the game room on the patio. The patio is about 25 feet long so plenty of space for pins backed up to the house. An outdoor tent is also an option as is a 25x10 room that was once our theater.

Thinking a start time around 5pm with an end time late in the evening. Our game room walks out to the patio and all the outdoor action so access to games is easy.

I spoke to Anna Newman and it looks like we will be screening her short films "Pinball Donut Girl" and "Pinball Artist: Wade Krause" at the party. We have a 16-foot screen in our outdoor theater so this would work well with the outdoor theme.

If we have this party, what would be needed to get people interested in bringing games? Do I need to roast a pig and make it free? Do you want a fee? I have no problem with either.

~Steve

#787 11 years ago

That is great to hear. Let's sync up offline and see what we can do.

Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

I'm ready to help make this event happen!

Putting machines outside the game room on the patio was just an idea to keep machines close in proximity. We have plenty of space inside the basement for pins. I'll contact you direct so we can discuss further.

Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

Steve- I like everything you're saying except for the possibility of placing games outside.

There will be a reward system for everyone that brings a pin. Maybe you can help put that together.

#789 11 years ago

More is better. Let's work together and see if we can schedule both. I'm hoping to see one or two of your games at my place for the party. Will make the effort worthwhile for anyone that brings a game.

Quoted from jonogo:

I'm not gonna go up against Steve's party

Cool beans. Will be nice to get some play time in together versus running around at MGC.

Quoted from ThePostmaster:

I might bring one, but it's not going to be RFM. It's too heavy!!

Sweet. Let me know what you might bring and I'll start a list.

Quoted from gr3456:

I would not mind bringing a game. If that weekend stays free for me then I'm in.!!

1 week later
#807 11 years ago

Maybe I should move the Pinball BBQ to Sunday? It is a three day weekend so would it matter? Anyone making a long drive could then attend two pinball events in one weekend? Thoughts?

Quoted from tmac:

Isn't that the weekend that MnHotRod is looking to do the Pinball/BBQ?

#823 11 years ago

Anybody in Minnesota buying a Metallica? Can't wait to play it!

1 week later
#874 11 years ago

Your timing is perfect tmac. Think you can help with the tournament? The date is going to be Sunday May 26th. I'll post details later today.

Quoted from tmac:

Any more info. on the Memorial Day Weekend Pinball Picnic? I think that is what it was called?

#876 11 years ago

Ok, it's official. I created a thread for the 1st Annual Pinball BBQ Party. Mark your calendars for Sunday on Memorial Weekend!

1st Annual Pinball BBQ - Sunday May 26th - 5pm to Midnight:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1st-annual-pinball-bbq-sunday-may-26th-minnesota

1 week later
#970 11 years ago

I left a detailed post on a local powder coat guy on page 5 of this thread. It's about 3/4 of the way down the page. He is located in Maple Grove and he's reasonably priced. He did the armor on idtatoo's Scared Stiff that I believe was sold to Millz here on Pinside.

Quoted from Deadpool66:

Anyone know of a local company that does powder coating for a reasonable cost?

#992 11 years ago

Some friends have brought motorcycle and car parts to Doug and got them back the next day. Good to here feedback but I'm sure that is not the norm.

Quoted from Phetishboy:

I'd use him again, but only if I wasn't in a hurry.

#998 10 years ago

D&G brings the goods! Speaking of which, we may have our second sponsor for the Pinball BBQ. Would like to see a raise of hands for people that are going to attend. Please post up in the Pinball BBQ thread if your coming to the event, bringing a game or helping with the tournament. With the nicer weather, I'm hoping to see people excited to get outside and enjoy the backyard.

1st Annual Pinball BBQ:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1st-annual-pinball-bbq-sunday-may-26th-minnesota

1 week later
#1138 10 years ago

Millz picked up that BH on Friday. Sounds like it is in great shape.

Quoted from RustyLizard:

Josh, any luck on BH?

#1195 10 years ago

Couple things for the Pinball BBQ.

1) We need people to RSVP so we can get a handle on food. We need RSVP whether you plan to eat or not. If weather is bad, we will limit the size of the event. Please RSVP via PM and I will create a list for attendance.

2) How many people want to watch movies in the backyard theater during the event? If the number of people interested in this is low, we are going to move the event to an earlier start and end time.

1st Annual Pinball BBQ 2013:

8696376795_3fc7a1d93a_b.jpg8696376795_3fc7a1d93a_b.jpg

#1251 10 years ago

Wish you guys could do you road trip for the Pinball BBQ on May 26th. I went balls out on the BBQ so people coming in from out of state would have something worth driving for. And yes, Lloyds is worth the drive. Come on Saturday, go to Lloyds, go to Blainebrook on Sunday morning, come to the BBQ for the afternoon. Or come on Sunday for the BBQ, then go to Lloyds on Monday.

Quoted from CaptainNeo:

maybe we should do a group trip sometime? All pile into one vehicle and go. All chip in for gas it would be cheap. I can fit 8 in the pin hauler and get 25 mpg.

#1256 10 years ago

What party is this? Do I have to drive to Wisconsin and back to be invited?

Quoted from LTG:

For the party and Famous Dave's ribs.
LTG : )

#1258 10 years ago

Sent you a PM with some numbers for meat from my BBQ guy. Might be an option for some great food for less money?

Quoted from LTG:

Read back some posts, someone thought it would be a good thing, Neo offered to drive, I added ribs.
LTG : )

#1266 10 years ago

Metallica has arrived!! May need some help unloading this thing from my truck. Anybody around today?

#1268 10 years ago

Given the choice between one of these two pins at the BBQ, which one would you want to see? Slugfest or Fish Tales?

#1270 10 years ago

Good call. Fish Tales it is then.

#1284 10 years ago

I would have bought that SoF from DuckBrian had timing been different. I was in sell mode so I could get Metallica. Congrats on the purchase!

1 week later
#1336 10 years ago

Here are some photos from last weekend at the 2013 Pinball BBQ.

2013 Pinball BBQ:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mnhotrods/sets/72157633731431920/show

Cnv0260.jpgCnv0260.jpg Cnv0253.jpgCnv0253.jpg Cnv0254.jpgCnv0254.jpg Cnv0259.jpgCnv0259.jpg Cnv0257.jpgCnv0257.jpg 8851237314_cb41fb1e1b_b.jpg8851237314_cb41fb1e1b_b.jpg

#1337 10 years ago

A few more pics...

8851237054_6343d25e4b_b.jpg8851237054_6343d25e4b_b.jpg 8809301736_8ee70ef3bd_b.jpg8809301736_8ee70ef3bd_b.jpg 8809298110_b8f5d3e0b8_b.jpg8809298110_b8f5d3e0b8_b.jpg IMG_0785.JPGIMG_0785.JPG// Error: Image 104253 not found //

#1338 10 years ago

Sorry double post...

#1344 10 years ago

WALL ART WANTED: I'm looking for playfields, backglass and translites to use as wall art in my game room. If you have something in the $20 to $40 range, please send me a PM.

1 month later
#1534 10 years ago

According to Todd's Facebook page this morning, Surly's Taproom will be open today at 3pm.

Surly is conveniently located between S&S Billiards and Blainebrook. Google map for your route below.

S&S Billiards - Surly Taproom - Blainebrook:
http://tinyurl.com/llrfxfd

Surly Taproom:
http://www.thrillist.com/drink/minneapolis/the-brewery-that-made-all-the-msp-taprooms-possible-finally-made-one-for-itself

Quoted from slavall:

A friend and I are making a pinball trip to MN on Saturday.

1 week later
#1612 10 years ago

Looking for a Dr Who in the wild in Minneapolis area. Anybody know of one. Call me stupid but I cannot figure out how to find a game on the Pinmap.

#1614 10 years ago

Thanks Charm! If anyone local has a Dr Who, would love to get some game time. Interested in one out of state but have never seen or played this one.

#1684 10 years ago

Somebody needs to snatch up that Police Force on CL for $499.

1 week later
#1812 10 years ago

What time will you be there? Lloyd's place is ten minute from work. Maybe I can meet you there.

Quoted from lordloss:

I'll be at LTG's tomorrow playing WOZ. I'm excited!

#1813 10 years ago

Anybody look at this HS2 near Milwaukee?

milwaukee.craigslist.org link

#1823 10 years ago

Thanks for the heads up! Sent them a text when I got home. Will check it out tomorrow.

Quoted from haunted1:

Sent you a number to a local one that is a bit nicer best of luck

#1824 10 years ago

Anybody have a line on Fish Tales? Played one at a buddy's place last night and I cannot get enough of that game.

#1827 10 years ago

Big thank you out to idtattoo for hooking us up with the game and Millz for the help picking it up. Kids are happy to have this one in the line up.

IMG_4950.JPGIMG_4950.JPG

#1847 10 years ago

Heads up for anyone looking for Whitewater.

chicago.craigslist.org link

#1864 10 years ago

Has anybody been to Dulono pizza lately? What games do they have there now?

#1892 10 years ago

Selling Getaway if anyone is interested. Playfield and cab look good. Light wear on a couple inserts. Cab has some fade. Everything works well except one of the flippers needs correct coil. No credit dot. Just trying to break even here. $1900/obo.

Will take pics and put in Marketplace and CL tonight. Thought I would post here in case someone wants it. Heads up went to Todd and another interested party but they passed.

Funds are limited so we're selling to make room for another game.

#1899 10 years ago

Anybody going to Expo with space for a game? Cards25 is looking for someone to transport my HS2 to Expo.

#1901 10 years ago

Thanks Lloyd!

#1902 10 years ago

Ahhhhhh. Double Post-ness.

3 weeks later
#2048 10 years ago

Welcome debras! We were in Itaska State Park last weekend. Was looking for places to play while we were there but didn't find any. Let us know what you find and please post them in the PinMap here on Pinside.

1 month later
#2377 10 years ago

Started a thread for the Star Trek Launch Party at Mortimers. The launch will be run pretty much the same as the Metallica Launch, but bigger and better with more prize drawings. John Jundt and D&G Amusement will be running the party. I'm helping with promo and anywhere else I can. Hope to see everyone there!

Star Trek Launch Party - Mortimers - Friday October 11th:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-launch-party-mortimers-in-minneapolis-october-11th-mn

#2392 10 years ago

Created events for Pinball Circus on Pinside, Facebook, KLOV, WisconsinPinball and Craigslist. Did the same for Star Trek Launch so figured I would do the same for Circus. Wisconsin boys should make the trip for a full weekend of pinball!

Pinball Circus Party - Sat Oct 12th & Sun Oct 13th - SS Billiards in Hopkins:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-circus-sat-oct-12th-sun-oct-13th-ss-billiards-in-hopkins-mn

#2477 10 years ago

Tony - I can haul your Maverick to Pinball Circus if you can handle getting it up the stairs.

2 weeks later
#2646 10 years ago

CHROME: Try Twin City Plating in Minneapolis. We worked with them a lot on small run parts. Not sure who specifically you will need to work with. We always worked with the plant manager, John Cernohous.

Twin City Plating
641 Hoover St NE
Minneapolis, MN 55413
612-331-8895
John Cernohous

2 weeks later
#2828 10 years ago

I'm in for 2014. Would be nice to have six or seven volunteers though so we can take a break from the action.

Quoted from Whysnow:

I will be looking to solidify the helpers for Clock Chaos at MGC 2014.
Can I count on the same crew of crazies this year? I would like to get early commitment and designa special shirt for us

#2849 10 years ago
Quoted from policano:

Added WCS to the lineup at Sun Ray Lanes.

What is the lineup at Sun Ray? May shoot over this weekend. If other Pinsiders go, maybe drop a time here and will meet up.

UPDATE: Per pinballmap/twincities, is this accurate?
Independence Day
Star Trek (Stern)
Taxi
Transformers Pro
Wheel of Fortune
World Cup Soccer
World Poker Tour

#2894 10 years ago

I made the mistake of going rolling skating with my daughter tonight. Don't think my legs can take any more. Ugh.

Wish I was younger!

Quoted from policano:

Jonogo, Chris, and myself will be up at Sun Ray Lanes tonight around 8:00-9:00 to play some Friday pinball. Everyone is welcome.

#2909 10 years ago

Matt -- I have the rivets and tool you need to install. I also have some new drill bits for you to use. Feel free to stop by and pick them up. Bring the plastics and I could do everything for you as well. Just call or text me.

Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Can anyone in the metro area help a guy out riveting a WCS94 coin toss part to a new plastic? I don't have the tooling for that and don't really want to invest for two rivets. Shoot me a message and we can work something out.

2 weeks later
#3082 10 years ago

Anyone interested in a HUO Metallica Pro for $4200? Someone wants to make a trade for my Shadow and I have no use for a second MetPro.

photo-1.JPGphoto-1.JPGphoto.JPGphoto.JPGphoto-2.JPGphoto-2.JPG

#3136 10 years ago

Got Tron in the house last night after sitting in the truck all day. Did the same thing Lloyd recommends above. Two hours into it, the transformer was still a sweaty ice cube. Plugged her in this morning and got to Portal within five games. First time making it there. Must be the cold temps outside tightening up my flipper finger muscles.

Big thanks out to BillyD and Millz for helping to get Tron home and into our game room!

#3170 10 years ago

I'm in on Predator but likely last in line at #250.

#3225 10 years ago

Think some are selling to make room for Luci.

Quoted from s1500:

Is it me, or did a lot of pins just show up on Craigslist? Not too shabby on the prices either. You could build an arcade for the cost of one STLE with dough to spare.

#3244 10 years ago

Anybody local to Minneapolis have a spare Stern opto handy? Hoping to get a game up and running. I'll be happy to replace with two when my order arrives from PBL.

http://www.pinballlife.com/images/products/500-6775-01.jpg

1 month later
#3616 10 years ago

Mark your calendars. The 2nd Annual Pinball BBQ will be held on Sunday May 25th. We need your help to make this a great event. Please sign up to bring a game. We also need help with volunteers. Check out the official thread for the BBQ when you get a chance.

Pinball BBQ 2014 - Sunday May 25th:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2nd-annual-pinball-bbq-sunday-may-25th-minnesota

1 month later
#4116 10 years ago

Photos from Pinball Circus.

Thanks Lloyd for the event. Thanks Jim for the help unloading Tron. Thanks Eric, Matt, Jim, Paul and others for good conversation while playing some games. Cheers.

IMG_2291.JPGIMG_2291.JPGIMG_2290.JPGIMG_2290.JPGIMG_2289.JPGIMG_2289.JPGIMG_2288.JPGIMG_2288.JPGIMG_2287.JPGIMG_2287.JPGIMG_2286.jpgIMG_2286.jpgIMG_2285.JPGIMG_2285.JPGIMG_2284.JPGIMG_2284.JPGIMG_2282.JPGIMG_2282.JPG

3 weeks later
#4374 9 years ago

Mini-Mustang party looked fun. Wish Mpls was closer to Madison.

1 month later
#4738 9 years ago

Bummer, we have a family event every year on that weekend. Uggh. So bummed to miss this.

Quoted from ChrisS:

Here is the official announcement for the July 12th party at the house.

#4740 9 years ago

There was a 24 at MGC a couple years ago. Got some games in. I liked playing CSI more than 24.

Quoted from OldSchoolBlood:

Anyone know where a "24" is to play in the Mpls / St.Paul area? I have wanted to play this game for years, and still have never even seen one.

3 months later
#5579 9 years ago

Do we have a list of games coming to Circus yet?

2 months later
#6081 9 years ago

Pinitration is so fast to pick up games. I was just hanging at a friends place playing pinball and one of the guys said "Hey, a HUO Avatar just popped on CL". Sure seems like that was less than three hours ago, and the pin is already unloaded at Pinitrations place.

Congrats on owning Avatar. Love my LE.

4 weeks later
#6292 9 years ago

Happy to see that Centaur was real and went to a good home. Thanks for sharing Rusty.

1 week later
#6334 9 years ago

Some pics from SS Billiards Refresh Party today...

IMG_6944.JPGIMG_6944.JPGIMG_6945.JPGIMG_6945.JPGIMG_6947.JPGIMG_6947.JPG

2 months later
#6838 9 years ago

Looking for a room at MGC for Saturday. If you're looking to cancel, please send me a PM.

#6841 9 years ago

PinballKen - Thank you!

2 weeks later
#6960 9 years ago

Looking for some help getting a game from Birmingham, Iowa to Des Moines or Minneapolis would be even better. If you know somebody in that area that might be able to lend a hand, please send a PM.

Note: Game is a project for less than $150 so trying to keep costs down. It's not worth shipping costs to get it here via NAVL.

7 months later
#8074 8 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

The puppy is a @#$@#$ nut case!

Just like his dad

#8096 8 years ago

Looking for a couple games in the $1800 - $2200 range. Car buddy wants to pick up a couple good games and needs budget to stay low. I have suggested Data East and Sega titles to him. If you have a game your thinking about selling, let me know.

4 weeks later
#8219 8 years ago

Looking for Flipper Football. Will make a generous donation to Pinside for anyone who leads me to one.

2 weeks later
#8249 8 years ago

Game of Thrones LE - Launch Party - Mortimers - D&G Amusements (25 Photos):
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mnhotrods/albums/72157663985387242

IMG_8212_(resized).JPGIMG_8212_(resized).JPG
24623007012_00c3781d35_k_(resized).jpg24623007012_00c3781d35_k_(resized).jpg
IMG_8222_(resized).JPGIMG_8222_(resized).JPG
IMG_8209_(resized).JPGIMG_8209_(resized).JPG
IMG_8207_(resized).JPGIMG_8207_(resized).JPG
IMG_8217_(resized).JPGIMG_8217_(resized).JPG
IMG_8216_(resized).JPGIMG_8216_(resized).JPG
IMG_8223_(resized).JPGIMG_8223_(resized).JPG
24445278620_d25cee396a_o_(resized).jpg24445278620_d25cee396a_o_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#8269 8 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

Any up there have a virtual pinball machine for sale or know of anyone?

Why not buy new, direct from the source? I'm digging the Mini-Vpin that PinballBulbs is selling.

http://pinballbulbs.com/products/pinballbulbs-mini-virtual-pinball-combo

3 weeks later
#8353 8 years ago

Speaking of Pooley's, anyone stopping there for lunch on Friday April 8th, on there way to MGC?

1 year later
#9605 7 years ago

Looking for Sorcerer and Swords of Fury. Welcome any leads to finding one.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for Sorcerer (Williams 1985) Prefer reasonable driving distance from Minneapolis.”
2017-03-30
Burnsville, MN
Wanted
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 54 times

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for Swords of Fury (Williams 1988)”
2017-03-30
Burnsville, MN
Wanted
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 157 times

1 week later
#9618 7 years ago

Thanks for the heads up. The game was pulled from route and sold. Had I been following this thread every day, maybe I would have snagged it.

I'm still looking for a Swords of Fury. If you find one, please send me a PM.

Quoted from barkerlake:

Pinballmap says the Pint Public House in downtown MPLS has a Swords of Fury. Not sure who rents it out to them, but you could always ask.

1 week later
#9645 7 years ago

Went to Tilt during lunch hour on Wednesday and Thursday. Great place to meet friends for lunch and play some pinball.

01-IMG_9004 (resized).JPG01-IMG_9004 (resized).JPG
02-IMG_9005 (resized).JPG02-IMG_9005 (resized).JPG
03-IMG_9009 (resized).JPG03-IMG_9009 (resized).JPG
04-IMG_9006 (resized).JPG04-IMG_9006 (resized).JPG
05-IMG_9050 (resized).JPG05-IMG_9050 (resized).JPG
06-IMG_9047 (resized).JPG06-IMG_9047 (resized).JPG
07-IMG_9048 (resized).JPG07-IMG_9048 (resized).JPG
08-IMG_9043 (resized).JPG08-IMG_9043 (resized).JPG
IMG_9031 (resized).JPGIMG_9031 (resized).JPG
IMG_9032 (resized).JPGIMG_9032 (resized).JPG
IMG_9033 (resized).JPGIMG_9033 (resized).JPG
IMG_9033b (resized).JPGIMG_9033b (resized).JPG
IMG_9034 (resized).JPGIMG_9034 (resized).JPG
IMG_9035 (resized).JPGIMG_9035 (resized).JPG
IMG_9036 (resized).JPGIMG_9036 (resized).JPG
IMG_9037 (resized).JPGIMG_9037 (resized).JPG
IMG_9038 (resized).JPGIMG_9038 (resized).JPG
IMG_9038a (resized).JPGIMG_9038a (resized).JPG
IMG_9038b (resized).JPGIMG_9038b (resized).JPG
IMG_9038c (resized).JPGIMG_9038c (resized).JPG
IMG_9039 (resized).JPGIMG_9039 (resized).JPG
IMG_9040 (resized).JPGIMG_9040 (resized).JPG
IMG_9041 (resized).JPGIMG_9041 (resized).JPG
IMG_9042 (resized).JPGIMG_9042 (resized).JPG
IMG_9043 (resized).JPGIMG_9043 (resized).JPG

#9659 7 years ago

Holes were plugged and the bar top was covered with clear resin like other bar tops you've seen. There is a cavity below the bar top for lighting so the inserts light up.

Quoted from CaptainNeo:

what happens when you set something in the pop holes? does it fall into the bar base?

1 month later
8 months later
#10768 6 years ago

Funny, I'm actually looking for a Raven.

Quoted from Minneapolispin:

“Free” game on Facebook. I messaged her immediately and a bidding war had already started. She said if I’d pay $150 I could have it. I said absolutely and 10 minutes later she emailed that someone offered $200 and what’s my best offer. I told her thanks, but no thanks. FYI in case anyone here wants a non-working Raven.

10 months later
#11970 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Anyone interested in a pretty nice Rollergames?

Ugh. How did I miss this. Looking to add some more 1978 to 1985 games to my small lineup. Hope Chris got this.

1 year later
#15290 3 years ago

Anyone looking for subs for their pins? I’ve got Qty (5) Polk PSW10 subwoofers that I’m selling. Four are black in color, one is Maple. They are all in like new condition. I had them on my games when I had a bigger collection. $75 each.

1 year later
#18073 1 year ago

Thanks out to Jason_Jehosaphat for the lead on selling my Metallica PROmium. Jason has been helpful multiple times. He is a good human, and a good Pinsider.

1 year later
#20389 4 months ago

Anyone looking for a Diner Backglass from CPR or Metallic Pro Backbox?

Diner Backglass $200:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/169503

Metallica Backbox $150:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/169504

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MnHotRod.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread?tu=MnHotRod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.