1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JonCBrand.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13678 4 years ago

I'm selling my very nice Star Trek Premium Vault 140 plays as of March 4th
Located Just a few miles south of

I94 between Milwaukee and Madisin

1 week later
#13709 4 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

The stranger things LE at Cleveland pub has the UV kit installed in it. It's bad ass. I wont play a stranger things without it. totally changes the game

I played Stranger things pro at Drafty cellar didnt care for it, but I will have to hit Cleveland to check out the LE with UV

1 week later
#13772 4 years ago

I think I'm ok for a while job wise. I'm in the transportation industry. I was planning to pickup another game or 2 with my fun money but will likely just sit tight to see what happens.

#13775 4 years ago

I'm going to have 5000 played rackedup by the time this stuff clears out. I'd bet I played 30 games on IMDN today and I've been doing house work too.

1 week later
#13816 4 years ago

That's a great idea. P & P has a great crew and games were always maintained well.

#13819 4 years ago
Quoted from hayrebear:

I rented a Jurassic Park Premium from them for the next 4 weeks. Awesome experience all around and the game is playing great!

Let me know what you think of the JP Prem compared to your IMDN Pro. JP Prem was going to be my next buy

#13824 4 years ago

I have IMDN pro and enjoy it but have under 10 games on a JP pro on location no where near enough time to make a decision. Thanks for the input. I guess if one pops up cheap on the market I'll peruse otherwise going to wait until locations get going again.

2 weeks later
#13878 4 years ago

Hunting for a Jurassic Park Premium. Cash burning a hole in my pocket

#13908 4 years ago

I hope everyone is safe out there. Be smart support local and small.

#13916 3 years ago

10 min ago I had another first. Playing my IMDN and see a flash then game shuts down. power is out in a 10 mile radius. Had to laugh and smile knowing it wasn't a killer game I was having. But if it was i would have been In tears And also going to buy a UPS for the pins. I have a generac while home auto backup but the 5 sec delay kills a game.

#13918 3 years ago

double post

#13919 3 years ago

sorry im having issues today

3 weeks later
#14018 3 years ago

Never Mind had a brain fart

#14027 3 years ago

I'll play some route games but will definitely not be sipping my drink between balls. I will play a few games then wash up then "hydrate"

#14042 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

WI saw 502 new cases yesterday. That is the largest one day increase we've seen since the beginning of this. STAY HOME!

I second this

1 week later
#14109 3 years ago

Listed my Star Trek Premium Vault.
Im on the lake alot now and just not playing as much as I used to.
Had it sold before but Covid hit and buyer was a few states away.

Also listed Iron Maiden Pro then changed my mind

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Not playing much with summer here Iron Maiden Pro 1050 or so plays Has some toy mods as seen. plays very well no issues rubbers on top of head where PF rests are missing was tha...”
2020-05-27
Sullivan, WI
5,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 57 times

2 weeks later
#14333 3 years ago
Quoted from Jgwrestlng88:

Wanted- Congo and Junkyard in Wisconsin

There was a Junkyard pin at Petes Bar In Herbron/Fort Atkinson not sure who owns it but could be worth a call.

2 weeks later
#14419 3 years ago

Dropped the Price on my Star Trek Premium Vault.

1 month later
#14532 3 years ago

Welcome Hairball

Ignore my listing,
Going to loan my JP Pro to my Brother for a while see if He likes it.

#14539 3 years ago

25 pins!.. no need for natural gas furnace in winter.

1 week later
#14602 3 years ago
Quoted from zenbone:

Thanks everyone... hope to add to the pinball scene and add to the local "flavor" lol. i am bringing Dr. Dude, Beatles gold and a Whoa Nellie along with a few arcade machines and about a million Home consoles (from atari through switch) and a few thousand vinyl records. We want to join the league and hope to host some pinball events after we get setup and the bar gets some cold leinenkugel flowing. Last time we were up we went to Player 2 on college ave a lot of times, what an awesome place!

Its a great area up here, I love it. Do you crave Leineis Orgional? I have a few friends from Florida that insist I have it in the fridge when they visit.

2 weeks later
#14629 3 years ago

Listed my TMNT Pro

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Selling my TMNT First Owner, have paperwork Loaded a few pictures I had, will post more when I get home. Great Game just cant get into it. If I had to guess around 200 games on i...”
2020-09-02
Sullivan, WI
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 260 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14631 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Getting the new Avengers?

Getting ready, incase I get to play one on location and like it.

#14659 3 years ago

Listed Cliffys for TMNT Pro. Game is gone

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Was on waitlist for these, sold game before they came in. Asking price is exactly what I paid no wait list here. I will cover USPS in the States Prefer not to ship out of the count...”
2020-09-08
Sullivan, WI
30 (Firm)
Viewed: 12 times

#14694 3 years ago

Looking for advice for a cocktail arcade. 2 player 26 or larger display.

Other - Wanted
Cocktail Arcade Archived
Wanted! - “looking for a source for high quality cocktail arcade 26" or larger display. similar to picture. i dont need coin or bill acceptor”
2020-09-13
Sullivan, WI
Wanted
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 33 times

2 weeks later
#14781 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Anyone got a Stern POTC they are looking to part with?

There is one on Ebay been on there for years, its in Oconomowoc, Wi right between milwaukee and madison.
I think the asking price is quite high though.

#14782 3 years ago

Anyone want a quarter pusher? has built in quarter changer. great for coin op game room.

Other - For Sale
“RGB LED lights Bill validator and quarter changer built in coins and cash not included was in restaurant for a short time before shut down. been in my game room for 6 months or so...”
2020-09-28
Sullivan, WI
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 92 times

1 month later
#14937 3 years ago
Quoted from gordonshumway:

Looking for a mint Stern Pirates. Has to be HUO and like new.

I saw one on ebay think it was in Oconomowoc, no idea on condition.

1 week later
#15045 3 years ago

I have the itch to add a game or two. I have owned or played most of the spike 2. Thinking I should dip into the 70s to 90s, Id appreciate some advice from anyone that is willing to guide me. Helped a friend buy a late 60s EM but thats not my thing. Are there any good articles or forum posts breaking down where to start? IE avoid these or these are known for issues but always the same failure....

PM me if you have something thats up and running and near me.

#15047 3 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Stern electronics thread will talk alot
About late 70’s-early 80’s

Thank you 1.5 years into owning games and still learning.

#15050 3 years ago

I think I would go for flow then strategy. Speed doesn't matter since Im far from a good player.
I have played Fish tales, and no good gofers enjoyed those simply because they were different, even if I failed big time still enjoyed.
Nascar, and Indy 500 were ok but didn't catch me.
Owned and played Star Trek Prem/Pro, over played that, Elvis is ok but just seems off to me.

Fav game right now is Deadpool next would be IMDN then JP Pro,
Had AIQ Pro for a week, and TMNT for 3 weeks those moved to another house.

Thanks for the help.

#15054 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I don't think a lot of the older games have the flow as much as they have the strategy. There are quite a few great classic games where you rip a spinner, but not a lot of them that bring the ball back to the flippers. It sounds like you may be on the lookout for some of the Bally/Williams era games. There is a DemoMan not too far from us at a fair price that would be a great flowing game that you would definitely get to jam on for awhile and see everything it has to offer.
Once this Covid shit dies down a bit, you are more than welcome to make the mile drive to my place to check out some other titles. Don't know if you have any time on Guardians or Star Wars Pro, but both of those move really quickly, and Star Wars has strategy miles deep. I have had a ton of games over the years, and can say each era has something to offer. If you have room in your place for a few games, you could definitely get 3-4 choice games from each era that would be about the same price as a couple of Stern Pros.

Ill send a PM this is why I enjoy these style forums, all of you are great. Thanks again.

#15104 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

At the moment I am struggling to connect with it to be honest and I'm looking for pins my family is more interested in. I've funneled a lot in and out over the course of this year finding what sticks. This may end up being a game I circle back to....like Maiden

I had a hard time getting into my AIQ pro, ended up sending it down the road after a week.

2 weeks later
#15309 3 years ago

Any good writeups on how to value an older pin? I have a demoman and I have no idea whats considered normal wear for something that age.

#15345 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

There's supposedly a new version of Alien thats going to be announced within the next couple of weeks. I'd at least wait and see the details on that before buying the older model.

I caught a screen shot of that somewhere, can't find a thread on it. Any more info or directions to thread.

#15388 3 years ago
Quoted from AAAV8R:

Along the theme of scams......
For those of you more seasoned at selling machines, is selling on Craigslist always a total $hitshow?
I listed my machine on CL and I got a lot of interest.......from bots and weirdos. At least one legit inquiry.
I’m leaning towards just selling everything on here in the future even if I have to take a hit in price just to avoid the aggravation.

I was a Craigslist guy on other sales, just to many tire kickers and people looking for friends. FB is getting bad too but you can look at buyers profiles before you even respond.

Last 4 pins I've sold were from here. unless you are asking retail everyone on Pinside that I have talked to or sold to has been awesome. zero issues. All other sites for pinball sales are a dice roll.

#15389 3 years ago

Duplicate

1 week later
#15495 3 years ago

Merry Christmas to my friends (and those I have yet to meet) local and far away.

2 weeks later
#15630 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Sooo a while ago I moved a game that had the under cab rgb and ripped it. Does anyone have a strip? Just need 1 section, looks 6-8” between solder breaks. All I have at home is warm white....oh and I can’t post pics, lovely. It’s just white flex pcb led rgb, looks like it would be for any type of under cabinet (kitchen) or other project.

I'll pm a picture of what I have

2 weeks later
#15717 3 years ago

IMDN Pro up.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Not playing it much anymore. No trades right now. I bought this game about a year ago from a local collector 30 min from my house. Plays great all switches working as they shoul...”
2021-01-31
Sullivan, WI
5,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 341 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15739 3 years ago

Im blown away how fast games are moving on the market. Everyday I do a 200 mile search and Id say 75% are marked as pending. This is crazy.

#15741 3 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Only once a day? I found your problem!

Good point, I should be on it more often!!

#15744 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

If you want stinky ones buried in snow. PM me for link to details.
LTG : )

I didn't know non stinky carnival equipment existed.

1 week later
#15786 3 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Looking for BM66. Let me know if you are looking to move your. Thank you!

Kingpin had one a month ago

#15799 3 years ago

At sunset bowl. GNR stuck locating balls. anyone have operator contact.

Got it. a nice nudge. must have been stuck in trough

1 week later
#15811 3 years ago
Quoted from SevenEightyRacer:

ended up trading my AFM LE for a P3 with lexy, Heist and CCR. Super excited, and LOVE the game. Not sure why it gets the hate it does. But hope everyone is doing good tonight.

I have never had a chance to play a P3. I'm super interested in the platform. I won't judge a game until I've had time alone with it, or in a quiet arcade.

2 weeks later
#15896 3 years ago

Why would you buy anything with such a kick ass location by you? The drafty cellar in watertown wisconsin has both hot wheels and TMNT.
Current line up:
Jurassic park premium
Elivira house of horrors premium
TMNT pro
Hot wheels
Iron maiden pro
Stranger things
Avengers premium
Guardian of Galaxy pro
Deadpool pro

My favorite place for pinball and craft beer

3 weeks later
#16029 3 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Happy Sunday, I hope all are well.
Can anyone provide a recommendation for someone in or around Chicago/Milwaukee who could be hired to replace the decals on a newer Stern? Or be hired to oversee the process?
I've watched all the videos. After watching the videos it seems doable. Which tells me help is needed. Thank you.
Dan

Lots of great vinyl/sign shops in our area. I'd check with one of them. I've had Oconomowoc Sign do a bunch of work for my shop and atv club. they are in ixonia.

3 weeks later
#16100 2 years ago

Not playing much now that summer is here, and my boats want some cash invested in them.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Id like to get $8200 for it based on the limited availability of UV kit and the upgrades. No trades, Wont ship but if you are local and pay for it I could help deliver. First floo...”
2021-05-06
Sullivan, WI
8,200 (Firm)
Viewed: 61 times

#16122 2 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Thanks, MR, LTG, TB, and JT, for your suggestions.
May I ask what you mean by a "sheet-metal" shop?
I would love to just clamp the joint together with a C-clamp, heat up the joint with a MAPP-gas torch, and flow some solder. When I said I would solder it, I didn't mean I would use my soldering iron.
**addendum**
It looks like soldering stainless is tricky. I would have to disassemble the part to clean the surfaces carefully to ensure the flux would work properly, and that's not possible as many of the part's remaining joints are intact. Guess I'm back to TIG welding, but by whom? I will contact some body shops about it tomorrow.

The body shop should be a quick solution, but sheet metal shop would be a fab shop like a place that makes exhaust fan hoods for commercial kitchens.
The best part of spotwelding with the big claw type is there is no filler or sheilding gas just set the amperage and time and done. we had one 20yrs ago in high-school shop class. That could be a place to check too.

I don't think solder will be the permanent solution.

call a place like msmworks.com. I have no info on them but they came up on a search.

#16149 2 years ago
Quoted from Angry_Radish:

If there are any players in the area, we're putting a Big Lebowski out on location at the Drafty Cellar in Watertown, WI tomorrow.
Just finished testing and prep work.

There goes my productive weekend.

4 months later
#16930 2 years ago

Deadpool Pro listed, just not playing it much anymore.

Machine - For Sale
Deadpool (Pro) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I bought new from Classic Game Rooms, October of 2020. I will add more pics and total plays when I get home. Guessing 1200 plays Mirror Blades Disco ball mod Stern shooter rod ...”
2021-10-14
Sullivan, WI
6,500 (OBO)
Viewed: 251 times

2 weeks later
#17051 2 years ago

I will be in Appleton this weekend and a few more coming up, any recommendations for spots to hit for pinball and a few beers?

4 weeks later
#17174 2 years ago

Just played all the games at Player 2 in appelton. Nice spot, games were in good shape. Not leveled and low pitch for my preference but had a great time.

#17184 2 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

Are you going up to District 82 tonight?

I wish , It's on my list but we have dinner plans tonight and tomorrow.

2 weeks later
#17229 2 years ago

I have a golden tee. It's a full size has the brackets for tv to mount in back. Its one that would be in a bar.

I was told it's a fore model with red mother board
Has no signal to tv.
I've tried a new Graphics Card same story, has power from power supply

It's over my head at this point. Anyone interested PM me and I will send some pics.

I'm not sure what its worth.

#17235 2 years ago
Quoted from Deadpool66:

Board is dead I have one in the same condition the boards are junk and cant be repaired when they die.

Thank you, I will put it back together and sell it on Facebook as is

2 weeks later
#17279 2 years ago

Stopped at Title Town Brewery in Green Bay. Nice line up.
At T&C Pub Grill in De Pere now. Godzilla Pro, LZ Pro, Legends of Valhalla, and GNR.

I recommend both places if you are in the area.

1 week later
#17297 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Pretty good actually. Just finished a big potato pancake and got a box earlier I need to haul to storage in the morning.
LTG : )

I miss Grandma's potato pancakes.

1 month later
#17380 2 years ago

I've been thinking about tournaments. Can anyone recommend one between Milwaukee and Madison WI, or Appleton/Fremont for a first timer?
I cant do leagues during the week due to my irregular work schedule, and I'm up north every other weekend.

#17383 2 years ago

I will stop in there next time I'm in Appelton. It's been on my list for over a year just hasn't lined up. I guess the biggest thing holding me back from tournaments is just understanding the rules/layout of tournament and etiquette. I slap save, and have heavy hands on switches , I set my tilt tight at home to hopefully retrain myself.

Also I'm a very quiet person unless I have a few "sodas" in me.

2 weeks later
#17452 2 years ago

Sold his pin as I posted.

3 weeks later
#17514 2 years ago

Going to list my Mando Pro win insider connect, when I get home tomorrow. Looking for trades of spike 2 games, IMDN, TMNT come to mind. Would consider cash sale as well.

#17524 2 years ago

Open for trades +/- cash.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Pics are to high res to upload. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1M_TB7SRDLQXW5xgn1tkJbStWXIwQfbG2 Stern Mando Pro I bought NIB Has factory insider connect Zero issues Cl...”
2022-04-09
Sullivan, WI
6,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 376 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#17551 2 years ago

They just did a soft opening. I forgot what goggle said when they will be officially opening?. I dont anticipate them being there long. Location has a repeat turn over year after year. Also all games on card swipe

Card swipe? as in credit card or is it gift card type credits? I haven't seen this yet in our area. I'm all for new locations and will make a point to stop in there.

#17558 2 years ago

Finally going to hit District 82 on Friday. What do I need to know?

#17559 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

just announced my annual tournament.
My 3rd Annual Pirates Booty/ Queen Anne's revenge tournament is officially announced.
For June 25th 2022. Doors open at 10am. Starts at 11am.
All you can eat, build your own tacos/nachos.
White Russian bar.
Beer and soda/water available.
3 Divisions A , B and C
2 tournaments. Pirates Booty - 10 frames of pinbowling Queen Annes revenge- League style point system consisting of 7 rounds.
Cash and Ship in a bottle trophies for winners. (C division is trophies only)
Tournament is in Burlington, Wi
Cost is $45 per person (includes food, drinks and both tournaments)

I've never entered a tournament and this may be the one for me to get my feet wet and learn.

#17561 2 years ago
Quoted from jasonspoint28:

D82 is awesome. Eric is a great guy. Flippin Friday goes from 5-10pm, $25 gets you in the door and all machines are on free play (over 100 well maintained machines). I think the tournament usually starts at 7pm, but I could be mistaken. I usually don’t compete in the tourney on account of my terrible flippin skills. I’m more of a fixer than a flipper. Bottled water is free and I think he has sodas for sale for $1 or so. Get there early to park in the lot, otherwise you’ll be out in the street, no big deal though. I usually like to grab dinner before D82 at Gyros and Kabobs in De Pere-awesome fries! Any other questions?

Thanks you covered it. We have to be in Green Bay at 4pm so it was an easy ask to stop there on the way home. I'm not a tournament player, never tried but I want to so this is a start for me.

#17568 2 years ago

Finally made it here to District 82 I actually have chills.

Great place awesome people, wish I had more time. Played for about 2 hours, I will definitely be back.

#17588 2 years ago

Sorry for the delay. Brewcade is basically a dave and busters except 21 and older. Preload a card and tap rather then swipe on the card reader. $5=100 credits, $10=200 credits, $20=400 credits plus 40 extra. Each pinball is 20 credits. Current line up is:
Deadpool pro
Godzilla premium
Munsters pro
Hobbit
Dialed in LE
The Big lebowski
Mandalorian premium
Jurassic park premium
Medieval maddness Williams

Thank you,
I will have to stop out there to check it out.

3 weeks later
#17687 1 year ago

Has anyone gone to look at this Flash? Pictures are rough and its been re-listed a few times.

ebay.com link: itm

1 month later
#17842 1 year ago

I have an MGD beach time neon needs a new home. Tube above the M in MGD broke off when I was moving it. I was supposed to fix transformer switch for the pub but they closed down before I got around to it. Free to a good home, I feel bad throwing it out. I will hang on to it until we can meet up.

I will update if claimed.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iEtp7qcXVA51RWEREKOBmp2xZ-pDjDCP/view?usp=drivesdk

Added 21 months ago:

Putting it on FB for free now.

#17851 1 year ago
Quoted from bulletbait:

Hey all, very new to all this now that I've got my own place and enough disposable income to feed this kind of hobby, but jumping in with both feet on a Godzilla Premium and Mandalorian Pro that should get here tomorrow. Grew up playing my uncle's Bally Space Invaders all the time and whatever movie themed pins I could find (and my mom would give me quarters for) in Lincoln NE in the 90's. Given how my brain is wired, I'm sure I'll be looking to do trades or get even more pins before too long.

Welcome to the addiction.

3 weeks later
#17894 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Pretty sure Distric 82 has one, no?

Yes last time I was there 6 weeks ago they had one.

#17904 1 year ago

If anyone is looking for a good anti fatigue mat. These went on sale at NAPA for $35. Oconomowoc store has 12 left. 32x20x .75

https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/BK_CMXAFLG32161

3 weeks later
#18052 1 year ago

Any recommendations for Location play in LaCrosse?
Im heading there Thursday morning for 4 days with the boat on the river.

1 week later
#18079 1 year ago

Listed my TMNT Pro
Not playing it much would be open to trades for spike 2 games.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “TMNT Pro Build date Nov 4 2020 Bought NIB April 11th 2022 from Automated Cliffys in shooter lane 383 lifetime plays. Playfield has good art not like my first one. Stern shooter ...”
2022-08-16
Sullivan, WI
Viewed: 93 times

Added 20 months ago:

Game went to my brother's house for him to play for a while.

#18081 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Great price on the TMNT Prem! Too bad I'm not in the market for one. Doesn't hurt that Pinzap is a decent dude too

I agree I felt bad listing my pro at $6390 with that Prem just a bit more.

#18084 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Hey guys. I’m driving from Michigan to Green Bay for the preseason Packer game this weekend. I’d love to head home with the trunk full of something in addition to cases of New Glarus. Any Pin Bots, Oktoberfests, Godzilla Premiums, World Cup Soccers, BKSOR out there along the way that need a new home?

Skip the New Glarus beer and head to District 82 if they are open.

2 weeks later
#18123 1 year ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Not busy enough with work, music, and swapping pins 7 days a week...why not try podcasting!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-party-podcast-1
Appreciate any support and feedback!
Happy to have another MN/WI guest If you wanna chat about our bonkers hobby

I'll check it out on my ride home Tueday. Always room for more pinball entertainment in my life.

3 weeks later
#18264 1 year ago

TWD just landed at my local pub. I've been playing the crap out of it. Still finding shots and learning code but it's a just one more play for sure.

#18269 1 year ago

https://www.midwestgamingstore.com Just sent an email they have 2 GZ Prem instock for anyone looking
Wood Dale IL

Added 18 months ago:

Sounds like they are spoken for.

#18274 1 year ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Well for some reason, I prefer my 2019 Jurassic Park Pro instead of this 2022 Premium? No idea what it is but man am I surprised! If anyone wants it ($8400 firm) just got it from a fellow Pinsider (HUO) but I prefer the Pro. Who knew.

You were not kidding about keeping games for days.

1 week later
#18300 1 year ago

I'm driving Oconomowoc to Appelton every other weekend. If anyone needs something moved hit me up.

4 weeks later
#18378 1 year ago

Does anyone need boxes for shipping playfields before I recycle them? I have 2 of them each one had one UPS trip.

1 month later
#18519 1 year ago

I'm itching for an IMDN Pro or Deadpool Pro if anyone is thinking about letting one go PM me. Looking for nice ones.

I was able to get a spot for a May 2023 IMDN
I'm set for now.

1 month later
#18676 1 year ago

I have Cliffy sets for GZ Prem and Deadpool. Not looking to sell but would "loan" them to someone that is waiting on their order, with the agreement they send me theirs when they come in.

1 month later
#18796 1 year ago

Looking for a cheap machine for a friend's 9 year old son. This young boy has Down Syndrome and was recently diagnosed with Leukimia. He was in the hospital and had a chance to play pinball. According to the family he really enjoyed it.
Not looking for handouts but if you have something in the $800 range shoot me a message. Game doesn't have to be 100%, more looking for something he can enjoy while he is stuck in the house.

#18822 1 year ago

Thank you everyone for the generous offers and kind words. A few friends are working on a go fund me now, we will see what we can raise and go from there.
Jon

Link to our draft.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dvC7PCxDQCa83ayVdQXGs6chmxe8ukXK/edit?usp=drivesdk&ouid=103938926076731229496&rtpof=true&sd=true

#18828 1 year ago

Listed GOTG Pro

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “GOTG Pro from latest run I bought NIB Factory insider connect Rocket, Orb and scoop protectors Mylar in shooter lane and over magnet day 1. Hooked on pinball Metal orb Stern shoote...”
2023-07-05
Sullivan, WI
6,700 (OBO)
Viewed: 510 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18840 1 year ago

We are live for the gofundme for Weston. I'd like to raise enough to get him a home edition Jurassic. I struggle with asking for donations, but I will ask for your help sharing the fundraiser. https://gofund.me/34ed48ac

Jon

#18842 1 year ago
Quoted from WildRover:

I'll promote it on the podcast tomorrow

I just got chills, thank you so much!!

3 weeks later
#18995 1 year ago
Quoted from WildRover:

If anyone is looking to sell an Iron Maiden Pro (possibly premium) hit me up!

I should have my NIB Pro in May, I would consider a short term trade knowing how you rotate games quickly.

#19007 1 year ago

I'm dead center between Milwaukee and Madison. I opted to stay home tonight incase the predicted storm hit. Sirens all night thunder rain and lightning. I've had weather on TV, radar on laptop, and scanner app. Looks like it broke apart. One tornado spotted near Lake Mills. Milwaukee should be clear aside from snow in the morning after 60 degrees this afternoon.

#19013 1 year ago
Quoted from stewdogg:

You heading there tomorrow?
I'll be driving to MGC around noon tomorrow from Madison.

I ended up going in to work. I'm leaving for Dominican Republic Tusday, and I don't like leaving work unfinished.

1 month later
#19355 11 months ago
Quoted from Chumples:

I cannot tell a lie . Right at the tail end of the pandemic is when I started listening to TPN podcasts, and doing research on building my own virtual pinball table. 80s Bally, and location play are terms mentioned all the time on TPN podcasts, and more specifically, The Pinball Party Podcast, shoutout Neon Dale. It took a while in the beginng to learn the pinball acronyms, especially if they didn't say the full name on a podcast lol (GNR, GTF, TNA and some terms like Right Orbit and such). I have enough pinball knowledge from research and listening to pinball podcasts to be dangerous, so hopefully this virtual pin project won't take me 10 years . I would eventually like to build my own real physical pin, but in order to do that I will need to get hundreds of hours of playtime in on different pins to be able to get a good concept of what I like most in a pin. Listening to podcasts should hopefully give me more insight into what other people enjoy about pins so I can combine those aspects and make a fun pin to play. I go all in on things, and it was very easy to binge pinball content from my home/car during the pandemic.
As far as why I am a Pinside+ member. This is because I would like to support pinside and hopefully buy a pin one day. I figured I would hit the ground running and start making friends now.

I'm late to the discussion but if you have time take a drive up to District 82 in DePier. 110 games all in great shape on freeplay $25 +tax admission. Friday nights and Sat afternoon. You can play games from every era. Staff and customers are awesome.

1 month later
#19597 9 months ago

GTF LE is at Lumber Jack Johnny's In Green Bay, WI per Erik Thoren's post.

#19627 9 months ago

Listed my Rush Pro with Topper, Expression Lights, Armor and Shooter.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Not interested in selling topper or lights separately. 1100 games on it Includes Topper, Expression Lights, Shooter, and Armor. I did not install art blades since I had considere...”
2023-09-18
Sullivan, WI
8,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 206 days
Viewed: 602 times

#19628 9 months ago

And another game up. More negotiable on this than my Rush.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “GOTG Pro from latest run I bought NIB Factory insider connect Rocket, Orb and scoop protectors Mylar in shooter lane and over magnet day 1. Hooked on pinball Metal orb Stern shoote...”
2023-07-05
Sullivan, WI
6,700 (OBO)
Viewed: 510 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#19667 9 months ago

I plan to stop at Stone Arch in Appleton tomorrow for lunch. The arcade info is hard to find. Is the pinball area open when pub is open?

#19673 9 months ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Yes, it is. The pins have their own room at the end of the hall. But you probably figured that out yourself by now!

Just found it. Nice setup here.

#19696 9 months ago
Quoted from aahgo:

Haven’t been there yet, what do they have for pins?

Going from foggy memory.
Foo Pro
Deadpool Pro
Cactus Canyon Remake
Ripples
One more I can't remember.

4 weeks later
#19861 8 months ago

Just walked into In Good Spirits in Rome,WI.
I was shocked to see they pulled family guy and Now we have Galactic Tank Force. Swing down if you havent played one yet.

3 weeks later
#19947 7 months ago

If anyone is trying to get a room at Renaissance for Expo I just canceled my 4 nights, might be worth calling.

1 week later
#19989 7 months ago

Relisted with a price drop.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Not interested in selling topper or lights separately. 1100 games on it Includes Topper, Expression Lights, Shooter, and Armor. I did not install art blades since I had considere...”
2023-09-18
Sullivan, WI
8,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 206 days
Viewed: 602 times

2 months later
#20264 4 months ago
Quoted from John_In_WI:

Anyone know of a Big Lebowski on location in the Milwaukee / Waukesha area?

There was one at Drafty Cellar in Watertown. I think it was/is Juke box Larry's route and his "nephew"?? Dan helped alot with the route. I'll try to find out where it went.

I don't know if this is accurate but worth a phone call, Patrick's Arcade Bar Lake Mills WI shows it on pin map app.

Patrick's Arcade Bar https://pinballmap.com/map/?by_location_id=20733

#20307 4 months ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

Patrick's is 15 minutes from where I live and this is the first I've heard of it. Just drove by a couple weeks ago too. Didn't even see it. Thanks for the heads up.

Im in Sullivan and didnt even realize it was there. Always nice to have more stops for some location play.

1 week later
#20371 4 months ago

Looking for powdercoat shop recommendation. I want to have some motorcycle parts done. I'm happy to ship but someone in Milwaukee/Madison area would be nice.

#20376 4 months ago
Quoted from animesuperj:

I've used Hy-Tec in Waukesha several times for some pinball and home projects. Super easy to work with and never had any issues with them. Prices always were reasonable and in line with any other offer I've gotten. They're familiar with pinball stuff as well, they've done work for a few people in the area.
https://www.hy-tecpowdercoating.com/

Thank you that's not far from work for me. I will get ahold of them. Waiting on some color samples from Prismatic.

2 months later
#20602 60 days ago

I stopped in at Lumber Jack Johnny's In Appleton today. I have to say I was super happy. All the games were top notch, facility was super clean, staff was awesome.

2 weeks later
#20623 43 days ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Just in cast your friend hasn’t seen the gran, it is the one I would take for home as it can connect over the internet and is pretty fancy for a decent price however it doesn’t have the cabinet the route ones do. Just a unit to consider
https://granboards.com

Thanks for sharing this. I was looking for a commercial unit myself but this would be great to take on trips too.

1 week later
#20649 32 days ago

Anyone making a run down near Indianapolis? I have a game at Arcade Rescue 911 need to get it up to Wisconsin. I'm near Oconomowoc.
I'm planning to drive but figured I'd ask here.
They are only open Wed to Sat.

#20655 31 days ago

I have a friend of a friend with a Gottleib Rock. No sound and wont start a game.
He is in Jefferson, WI would anyone be interested in looking at it?

3 weeks later
#20706 6 days ago

Listed my Spring Break.

Machine - For Sale
Spring Break Pending
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Plays well drops, pops, flippers all work as intended. Might be an issue with player 3 and 4 displays not showing the top bar looks like a U instead of 0. Could be they are shift...”
6 days ago
Sullivan, WI
1,700 (OBO)   Pending

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JonCBrand.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread?tu=JonCBrand and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.