1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Eric_S.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 11 years ago

I'll be at MGC. Not sure what I'm bringing yet, but some DMD game will make the trip.

If anyone in the area is looking, I have a Hockey Champ EM arcade game that is for sale as well as a Flight 2000 and a Gorgar that I'll be selling soon.

Eric

2 years later
#6375 9 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Anyone have a decent/nice EM for sale? I'm thinking I MAY mix it up a bit and try something different.

Quoted from isJ:

Hey WI/MN/Midwest folks. Really looking for a single player drop target EM before this summer when my dad gets back home: I would to surprise him with a pin. He really liked El Dorado back in the day, but anything like Atlantis, Centigrade 37, Joker Poker (EM), etc. would probably be up his alley.

I have a Gottlieb Solar City for sale - $850. It is the 2 player version of El Dorado. It has a new CPR backglass, all new plastics, all new drop targets. Fully working and recently shopped out. Located in Neenah. PM me if interested.

5 months later
#7291 8 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

We are just getting set to do our annual trek out to Oshkosh to take in Airventure for the week. Checking to see if any Wisconsinites had any pinball machines that they might want to let loose for a trip back to Minnesota. Looking for STLE, Fire! (I do a volunteer firefighting gig at home), wishlist, winter pin project with my boys, etc... Any other pinheads go to the Airventure show?

I have a Solar City for sale just north of Oshkosh.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-solar-city-gottlieb-1977

4 months later
#8008 8 years ago

I have a few pinball machines for sale in the Neenah area if anyone is interested:

Terminator 2 - $2100 - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/28117

Getaway: High Speed II - $2400 - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/28112

Maverick - $1800 - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/28118

Palooka (semi-project) - $300 - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/28119

Interested in trades too. Games I'm looking for include The Walking Dead, Shadow, Judge Dredd, and CFTBL. PM me if interested.

1 week later
#8071 8 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

I have a few pinball machines for sale in the Neenah area if anyone is interested:
Terminator 2 - $2100 - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/28117
Getaway: High Speed II - $2400 - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/28112
Maverick - $1800 - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/28118
Palooka (semi-project) - $300 - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/28119
Interested in trades too. Games I'm looking for include The Walking Dead, Shadow, Judge Dredd, and CFTBL. PM me if interested.

T2 is sold and Maverick & Palooka are spoken for.

Getaway is still available:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-getaway-high-speed-ii-the-williams-1992-1998

#8078 8 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Did you get $1800 for your Maverick?

I ended up working out a trade for the Maverick.

#8079 8 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I want that HS2, but such a far drive.

C'mon, who doesn't want to make a drive to NE Wisconsin in the middle of December?

Quoted from goatdan:

I hear you'll both be at this show in like four months, if that isn't too long to wait...

I'll be at MGC, but I'm hoping to have Getaway sold long before then. I have a few different games I'd rather have right now.

1 week later
#8108 8 years ago

I'm in the market for a Walking Dead pin. I'm leaning towards a pro but may consider a premium. I figured I'd check here before going NIB. Looking to pick-up in or near Wisconsin.

4 months later
#8631 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

well considering I couldn't buy NIB back in the day before there was only one company out, and we do have variety now, but so far there they really go above and beyond my price limit, or are making stuff i have no desire in.

Don't let facts get in the way of the truth!

4 months later
#8986 7 years ago

Motordome for sale near Neenah. See details here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-motordome-bally-1986-1990

5 months later
#9558 7 years ago

I just wanted to check if anyone is has a decent Skateball playfield or is planning a CPR Skateball Playfield swap and has a decent old playfield to sell. I picked up a major project Skateball and the playfield is pretty roached. I also need a backglass. Let me know if you have either. I'll be at the MGC and could pick up too (if somewhat local).

20170312_141646_resized (resized).jpg20170312_141646_resized (resized).jpg

#9560 7 years ago

Are you volunteering?

#9573 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If I score a CPR then I will have a decent original.

Thanks, keep me posted if you do get a new CPR.

4 months later
#9910 6 years ago

Is that the Bowling placw on Sunset Ave near Grand?

2 weeks later
#10000 6 years ago

10k by xmas

2 weeks later
#10126 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

actually, since i'm a top 1000 IFPA member I can buy MET pro from stern for $4500 right now if I wanted. you are allowed one discount game a year as long as your in the top 1000.

I tried to buy my Metallica through the Stern Rewards as well. I got a similar quote, but Stern was out of stock each time I wanted to buy and on my last try, they said there probably wouldn't be another run. Maybe they changed their minds about another run.

2 weeks later
#10168 6 years ago

I might have a black DE lock down bar in my parts pile. I can check tonight.

3 weeks later
#10272 6 years ago

Last Chance - Free Points Grab tournament will be on December 30, 2017 in Neenah, WI. Please see details here:

http://wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1438

1 month later
#10407 6 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

there will be web slinging in my basement

Is that what you're calling it now?

2 weeks later
#10448 6 years ago

Just a reminder that I will be hosting the “Last Chance - Free Points Grab” pinball tournament on Saturday, December 30, 2017 starting at 10:00 AM in Neenah, WI at my house. I figure this would be a good tournament to wrap up 2017. Additionally, I’ll be hosting the 2017 Wisconsin State Championship Series (SCS) on January 20, 2018, so anyone that may qualify for the WI SCS may want to come to this tournament to get familiar with the game line up.

Cost will be $25 per person and will include refreshments and lunch, payouts, and charity donation. Please send me a private message and I’ll sign you up – I’ll be capping attendance at 40 players and I'm down to less than 10 spots available.

All entry fees left after payouts and dinner/refreshments will be donated to the Salvation Army.

The day will consist of two distinct tournaments.

The first tournament will have everyone playing 10 qualifying games and the scores compiled and ranked. The top half of the field will make playoffs (with byes for top seeds as necessary). Playoffs will be four player groupings playing three games, scoring 7-5-3-1. Top two players advance, bottom two players are eliminated. This will continue until a champion is crowned. For any ties for seeding or in playoffs, a playoff game on an early solid state game chosen by the TD will be played to determine the winner.

After the first tournament is complete, we’ll move into the second tournament which will be a basic three-strikes and you’re out. We’ll have four player groupings (and maybe an occasional 3 player grouping). In a four player grouping, the bottom two scoring players will receive strikes; in a three player grouping, the lowest scoring player will receive a strike. This will continue until only one player is left without 3 strikes.

We’ll probably have a one game side tournament as well that will be announced at the tournament.

As usual, we’ll stick with IFPA for rulings. As for other rules: Please keep any illegal drugs off my property. If you choose to indulge in a spirited beverage, please do so responsibly. Please keep profanity to a dull roar as I do have young kids. The basement does get warm, even in the winter, so dress accordingly.

Awards – Each tournament will have the following awards:
• 1st place - $50
• 2nd place - $25
• 3rd place - $10
• 4th place – high five
• 5th place and lower - just the knowledge that you played turrible

Current Line-up (subject to change):
• Tales From the Crypt
• Rocky and Bullwinkle
• Metallica Pro
• Ghostbusters Pro
• Whitewater
• The Addams Family with gold ROMs.
• Creature From the Black Lagoon
• Star Trek: the Next Generation
• Doctor Who
• Roadshow
• Twilight Zone
• Star Trek Premium
• Ripley’s Believe it or Not
• Family Guy
• The Simpsons Pinball Party
• Wheel of Fortune
• The Walking Dead Pro
• Funhouse
• Alien Poker
• Jungle Lord
• Harlem Globetrotters
• Embryon
• Future Spa
• Space Invaders
• Centaur 2
• Melody
• Meteor
• Cactus Jacks
• Sinbad
• Star Trek (Bally)
• Spanish Eyes
• Firepower
• Party Zone

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Eric

1 month later
#10702 6 years ago

Pinball tournament in Neenah, WI next Saturday, January 20th, 2018 at 3 PM after the SCS. It will be a 3-Strikes tournament. There are still openings and it is open to everyone. More details here:

http://wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1481

Send me a PM if interested.

Eric

2 weeks later
#10767 6 years ago
Quoted from BillPinball:

Routed Shadow and Nascar still available:
Shadow - $2500
Nascar - $2300
Both - $4500
Also, we fixed the sound interface error by using a new ribbon cable for those who were wondering.

Where are you located?

#10791 6 years ago

I have a few games for sale in Neenah, WI - Three Bally games - Party Zone, Eight Ball, and Star Trek. Also willing to entertain trades for other pins too.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-party-zone-neenah-wi

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-eight-ball-neenah-wi

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-bally-star-trek-neenah-wi

#10792 6 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

I have a few games for sale in Neenah, WI - Three Bally games - Party Zone, Eight Ball, and Star Trek. Also willing to entertain trades for other pins too.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-party-zone-neenah-wi
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-eight-ball-neenah-wi
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-bally-star-trek-neenah-wi

Eight Ball has sold, Star Trek and Party Zone still available.

2 weeks later
#10824 6 years ago

I'm looking to change up my collection by putting out a trade feeler. Games I'm interested in getting, in order of preference:

Avengers LE

Shadow

Aerosmith

Skateball

Judge Dredd

The games below are ones that I would consider trading +/- cash as needed (please note that I'm not looking to sell them outright, trades only at this time).

Cactus Jacks
Firepower
Centaur II
Meteor
Embryon
Space Invaders
Tales From the Crypt
Funhouse
Roadshow
Ghostbusters Pro

I'm in the Neenah, WI area.

#10838 6 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Lots of great titles there, I have no trades tho....keep me in mind when you’re ready to sell, I’m just down the road in Oshkosh and wife works in Neenah.

I'll keep everyone posted if I decide to start selling games outright. I just sold a few already, so looking to fill a few holes left in the basement.

1 week later
#10896 6 years ago
Quoted from AudioHaven:

Considering trading my Guardians of the Galaxy Pro for something different - if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM.

Are you still interested in Embryon? I have a few games I'd be willing to put on the trading block:

Embryon
Centaur 2
Meteor
Ghostbusters Pro
Funhouse
Tales from the Crypt
Cactus Jacks
Firepower

Other games I'd be interested in getting, in addition to GOTG, are Shadow, Skateball, Avengers LE and Aerosmith.

3 weeks later
#10960 6 years ago

Bump to see if anyone semi-local is interested in working out a trade? Below is what I'm looking for and what I have available for trade, +/- cash as needed.

Quoted from Eric_S:

Are you still interested in Embryon? I have a few games I'd be willing to put on the trading block:
Embryon
Centaur 2
Meteor
Ghostbusters Pro
Tales from the Crypt
Cactus Jacks
Firepower
Space Invaders

Other games I'd be interested in getting, in addition to GOTG, are Shadow, Skateball, Avengers LE and Aerosmith.

1 week later
#10978 6 years ago
Quoted from gamefreakfrank:

Hello everyone! I’m back from a 3 and a half year hiatus. Lot of exciting things changed in my life and figured I should crawl back into pinball. Look forward to meeting some new people this year and seeing some collections.
With that being said, I’m on the lookout for some new pins. The one with a soft spot in my heart would be The Addams Family. If anyone has any leads on one, let me know. I don’t care if it needs work as long as I can play it and enjoy it for the most part. Others would be Twilight Zone, Funhouse, Roadshow, High Speed 1 or 2, or Family Guy. I’ve been following the marketplace ads for a couple days but I know people won’t always list there.
Again, look forward to meeting some new people this year!
Frank

Check out www.wisconsinpinball.com, it has a lot of local collectors on there.

1 month later
#11157 5 years ago
Quoted from AAAV8R:

I am relatively new to this forum. Is there a place where events like this are posted in advance? Email lists, or anything like that? I only saw the post on this thread the day before. I would have really liked to attend, but by the time I found out about this event it was too late.

A lot of tournaments are listed here:

https://www.ifpapinball.com/calendar/full.php

1 month later
#11374 5 years ago
Quoted from Goalie:

Still looking to shake up my lineup, I have a TZ, Shadow, SMVE and STTNG up for trade or sale. 2 for 1s or +/- cash. Would really like to swap for LOTR, TSPP or Met but open to other titles.

Any interest in working out a trade of Shadowhat for a Tales From the Crypt?

3 weeks later
#11451 5 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Looking for a good tech in Madison Wi, area. Game is an Attack from Mars Le. Blowing fuse 103 which is connector J115 and J116. I need some one to trouble shoot the cause of the fuse being blown and do a repair. Could be a grounded wire, bad coil, blown diode. If anyone in Wisconsin could recommend a great tech, it would be much appreciated.
Thanks
GAP

I'd suggest contacting Kingpin.

1 week later
#11483 5 years ago
Quoted from CyberNinja24:

Greetings guys. I’m kicking around selling or trading my HUO Stern Star Trek premium. She’s loaded with shaker, color dmd, mirror blades, and other goodies.
If anyone is interested, please send me a PM.
Thanks.

Pinsider pcprogrammer in Madison is looking for one.

3 weeks later
#11657 5 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Any places to play pinball in the dells guys? Going down on Wednesday.

Moose jaw restaurant usually has a few newer games in the basement arcade.

4 weeks later
#11811 5 years ago

I have a Back to the Future for sale near Neenah, WI:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For Sale - Data East Back to the Future pinball machine. It works great and was recently shopped out - playfield cleaned and waxed, new rubber rings, new leg levelers, etc. Drop ...”
2018-09-21
Oshkosh, WI
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 925 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 months later
#11916 5 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Anyone know who owns the pins at Funside Boulevard in Appleton, WI? Went there this weekend and played X-Files and Austin Powers. Was looking forward to it, since I've never played either before, but the flippers were terribly weak and the GI was so dim it was hard to see (maybe some bulbs were out, or they're all just dim). Was sad to see. I updated PinballMap.

The pins at Funset Blvd have been in awful shape for 10+ years. At one point they had 7 or 8 pins, but that was about 15 years ago.

#11918 5 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

To be fair, almost everything at Funset Boulevard was in awful shape... Bubble hockey wasn't quite right. Air hockey didn't even eject a puck to play with. Skiball balls kept getting stuck. Overall it was a pretty miserable experience.

Yeah, but it seems like they are still making a ton of money so I don't expect things to improve.

1 month later
#12074 5 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Looking for a Whirlwind, or possibly a relatively nice early 80's Bally SS. Or possibly anything intriguing in the 2500-4000 range

Any interest in a Bally Elektra?

#12085 5 years ago

I've been playing my Family Guy lately and really enjoying it. Great layout, fun call outs and cool modes. Good luck with the sale. FG was my first NIB purchase and I don't see it leaving anytime soon.

1 week later
#12118 5 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Looking for a puck bowler game if anyone has one or knows where to find one.
Thanks.

Did you see the one just above in this thread for sale in Cudahy?

1 month later
#12330 5 years ago

I'm looking to buy or trade for a Paragon and a Skateball. Non-working or project games are fine too. Games available for trade that I have are Jungle Lord, Elektra, Time Warp and Alien Poker. I'm near Neenah, WI.

#12334 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I'd be interested in your Alien Poker if you decide to sell.

Thanks, I'll keep you posted if I sell outright.

I have four of the five Bally early SS widebody games (Embryon, Hot Doggin', Space Invaders and Future Spa) and I think it would be cool to have the last, Paragon, to complete the collection. I also like the playfield layout of Skateball.

2 months later
#12600 4 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

That's quite a selection of pins there. Wish it was just open for just casual play that day, as the gf and I don't have all day for a tourny.

Titletown Pinball is only open for tournaments and a few private events. The games play great and stuff you don't see every day. It is worth paying for the tournament even if you have to bail out a little early.

1 week later
#12642 4 years ago

Hey Everyone,

I will be hosting the pinball tournament this Thursday, May 30 at 6 PM at Player 2 Arcade Bar in Appleton (215 E College Ave, Appleton, WI 54911). It will be a 3-strikes format and will have a $5 buy-in, with all fees going back to the winners.

Player 2 has an awesome line up of games, including:

• Deadpool
• Metallica
• The Walking Dead
• Aerosmith
• Dialed In
• Batman 66
• Star Trek
• Transformers
• Guardians of the Galaxy
• Iron Maiden

I hope you can make it to the tournament, it should be a good time.

Thanks,
Eric

#12668 4 years ago

I'm looking to trade my Iron Maiden Pro for a Deadpool Pro in the Wisconsin area. I got my IM through the MGC deal last year.

1 month later
#12851 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

Who'd ya stiff with your bum playfield?.. or are you just one of those guys who can't let an opportunity by? I'll give you $60 shipped for wall art.

I bought the Deadpool and the original play field is fine, Jedi was being cautious and got a play field in case some past issues re-emerged.

Your username seems pretty accurate. Eat a bag of dicks.

#12853 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

the entire bag?

Scrotums too

#12878 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Thanks again for the support and kind words guys. I really appreciate it!
Now after all that...anyone want a DP pro playfield? Did some digging and it looks like Pinball Life sells a few Stern playfields for $595, Marco sells some for $700-$1k depending on the game. None of them have DP yet for a direct comparison. So let's say $500 obo? Vastly prefer pick-up or meet half way, but could ship at the buyers expense. Interesting trades considered (color DMD would be perfect, or for/towards a cheap machine, SW lightsaber side rails or other cool mods for machines in my collection, or ???). Open to reasonable offers.

I think selling scrotums would more lucrative.

3 months later
1 month later
#13402 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

That's exactly what happens, especially around here. Pinside has turned into a swamp of negativity, and certain games become a target.

That must explain why people don't like Hobbit either...

2 months later
#13616 4 years ago

Timely topic. I'll be in the Dells soon, what games are at Moose Jaw? Any other pinball locations pop up?

2 months later
#13975 3 years ago

I have a Crusin' World sit-down driving arcade for sale in Neenah, WI for $700.

appleton.craigslist.org link

Added over 4 years ago:

Game has sold

2 weeks later
#14091 3 years ago

I have a few items for sale in Neenah, WI:

Creature From the Black Lagoon - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/96554

Time Fantasy - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/96555

Wallmount 100 CD Jukebox - appleton.craigslist.org link

Pinball magazines - https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2216

1 week later
#14236 3 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Hey dude this is a for sale thread. No opinions or "off-topic" content allowed!
Also I have pinball machines for sale and wish to purchase pinball machines.

I got you covered there. Buy my Time Fantasy, price dropped to $1800 -

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Time Fantasy Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “For Sale - Time Fantasy pinball machine by Williams. It is fully working and playing great. Some playfield wear and paint cracking on backglass. The power supply was gone over, NVR...”
2020-05-24
Oshkosh, WI
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 1401 times
Contributed to Pinside

Or my Rowe Storm CD wallmount jukebox - appleton.craigslist.org link

#14260 3 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I still think you should also have a set place to put a head shot on your profile, besides as your avatar if you choose to do that.

My avatar and head shot are almost the same anyway.

1 week later
#14306 3 years ago

Price lowered to $1700 for Time Fantasy

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Time Fantasy Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “For Sale - Time Fantasy pinball machine by Williams. It is fully working and playing great. Some playfield wear and paint cracking on backglass. The power supply was gone over, NVR...”
2020-05-24
Oshkosh, WI
1,500 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

CD juke box lowered to $700

1 week later
#14335 3 years ago

I put my Centaur 2 up for sale here

Machine - For Sale
Centaur II Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For Sale - Bally Centaur 2. It is fully working. There is a new reverb board installed. The MPU has a super capacitor, so no batteries to worry about. There are a couple piece...”
2020-06-14
Oshkosh, WI
2,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 560 times

I also still have a Time Fantasy for sale

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Time Fantasy Archived
2020-05-24
Oshkosh, WI
1,500 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

#14336 3 years ago

ST:tNG is up for sale now too:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For sale - Star Trek: the Next Generation pinball machine. I've had this one for 15+ years and have really enjoyed it. It is fully working, but probably due for a shop job and so...”
2020-06-15
Oshkosh, WI
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 700 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14351 3 years ago

Price drop on Time Fantasy and CD Jukebox

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Time Fantasy Archived
2020-05-24
Oshkosh, WI
1,500 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

Rowe-AMI Wallmount CD jukebox with Sony speakers - $500

#14356 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Time Fantasy Archived
2020-05-24
Oshkosh, WI
1,500 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

Quoted from Eric_S:Price drop on Time Fantasy and CD Jukebox

Machine - For Sale

Time Fantasy

Partially shopped/refurbished “For Sale - Time Fantasy pinball machine by Williams. It is fully working and playing great. Some playfield wear and paint cracking on backglass. The power supply was gone over, NVR...”

1,500 (OBO)

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

Rowe-AMI Wallmount CD jukebox with Sony speakers - $500

Juke box has sold

#14394 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I'm putting up about 5 to 7 of my games up for sale. this is what I have up so far. Once I hit the dollar amount I need. everything left will get pulled.

Machine - For Sale

Transformers (Premium/LE) HUO W/Custom Megatron

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “HUO TF Decepticon LE. Number 34. Completely customized 1 of a kind megatron. With moving arm, and light up eyes when lock is lit. Graining video footage can be seen here, righ...”

11 hours ago

Burlington, WI

5,500 (OBO)

CaptainNeo

Machine - For Sale

Sinbad with Ni-Wumpf CPU

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Nice condition sinbad. Nice backglass. Ni-Wumpf MPU board. Plays 100%. Front line of drops are all brand new. All LED'd correctly with 2 SMD frosted whites from Comet. From my pers...”

12 hours ago

Burlington, WI

1,400 (OBO)

CaptainNeo

Machine - For Sale

Batman Forever W/color DMD + 9 piece armor set

New!

Partially restored (almost original) “Here is a very nice example Batman forever. Very nice cabinet, and playfield. no broken plastics or ramps. Plays 100%. Comes with brand new (just bought last weeks) color DMD t...”

16 hours ago

Burlington, WI

4,900 (OBO)

CaptainNeo

Machine - For Sale

Scramble (rare technoplay)

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Very nice, and ultra rare Scramble , by technoplay. I've only found 1 person to have a fully working copy of this game. Has Brinks NV ram installed, so you don't need batteries...”

16 hours ago

Burlington, WI

3,800 (OBO)

CaptainNeo

Machine - For Sale

Miss World Geiger (1 of 6 made)

New!

Fully restored (full original status) “Here is a super rare Miss world. 1 of 6 ever actually made. This is the only one that has unique stenciled cabinet art. Original game didn't have original art for the cabinet....”

17 hours ago

Burlington, WI

9,500 (OBO)

CaptainNeo

I will be also posting
Joker Poker
Count- Down
Orbitor 1
Escape from Lost world
maybe Indy 500, but i'm going to see where some of these others go first. I already had a game sell that I wasn't planning on selling.

Good luck with the game sales. I just sold a bunch of games in my collection for my upcoming move to a bit of a smaller basement. It is definitely hard to figure out what to let go.

3 months later
#14810 3 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

Avengers LE just dropped off at the Blue Moon Bar in Madison! Since I can't put a picture up your going to have to either get in your car or use your imagination to picture how nice the Yellow Powder Coat looks next to the Turtles Green Powder Coat next to the Rick and Morty Purple Powder Coat. Remember to NOT lick the lock down bar. It is 2020 after all. . .

I got a chance to stop out today and put some games on Avengers IQ - It plays great and is a ton of fun. I was hitting the Captain Marvel ramp ~70% of the time. The Dr. Strange portal seemed to not always raise all the way up, but the ball would still go in. Thanks for putting it on location.

1 month later
#15134 3 years ago
Quoted from mr9865:

Cool to see a new location, sucks that you have to pay additional to play pinball, probably a pass for me.

Just a clarification - the pinball machines are on token play, so if you only want to play pinball, it is only the cost of tokens.

The video arcade games are a flat $15 pass that includes $5 worth of tokens for playing pinball as well.

https://www.nerdhavenarcade.com/

#15189 3 years ago
Quoted from Gopher4653:

I’d love to buy a game before thanksgiving. Anyone have something they’d like to move?

I'd consider parting with my Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle. PM me if interested.

3 weeks later
#15370 3 years ago

I put my Alice Cooper up for sale in the Madison area

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For Sale - Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle from Spooky Pinball. I am the first and only owner and I picked it up from the Spooky Factory in August 2019. It has been home use only i...”
2020-12-15
Oshkosh, WI
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 365 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#15789 3 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

Actually surprised on how much I liked it. The super spinner is pretty cool mech.You know I'm not a stern fan boy, but having only played GNR Standard and LZ premium. LED Zeppelin all day. Premium only, no pros.

Funny, I had the opposite impression as I've only played GNR premium and LZ Pro. GnR premium hands down better.

2 weeks later
#15821 3 years ago

WTB - I'm looking to buy an Avengers Infinity Quest pinball machine. I'll leaning towards a premium, but would also consider a Pro.

I also have some interest in getting a Stranger Things Pro.

Let me know if anyone has these for sale within a few hours of Oshkosh, WI.

1 week later
#15844 3 years ago
Quoted from Scrimmbo:

Don't have one for sale, but if you want to play we just put one in at the reptile palace in Oshkosh this week.

Thanks. Out of curiosity, who is the "we" in your post? Do you work for one of the operators (Midstate, ADI, etc)?

3 months later
#16383 2 years ago
Quoted from A_Bord:

I'm in Green Bay for the week. Looking for a project Spanish Eyes or other middle pop EM game in NE or central Wisc.

District 82 has one you can play. There is league you can sign up for and play tomorrow at 5pm.

2 months later
#16756 2 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

I have a brand new crate motor for sale if anyone local is need of a sweet new motor. Thought I'd try and sell it before paying to ship it back. 383 stroker Chevy small block. It's built by Blueprint Engines. Dyno sheet says 446hp. Any one have any interest just PM me for details and or pics. I paid 5756.00 for it including the shipping. Sell it for 5500.00

That is a hell of a shaker motor.

#16799 2 years ago
Quoted from janus:

My first time staying in Madison. Headed to the Blue Moon Bar shortly, pinball map looks up to date. I'm working and staying near the Alliant Center. Any ideas on other spots I should visit that a 46 year old male would enjoy, even outside of pinball? Scenic overlooks, neat spots only the locals really know about?
Staying tonight and tomorrow, thanks in advance

Blue Moon has a nice pin line up. Other cool pinball locations are Schwoeglers (bowling Alley), IO bar (barcade) and Nerd Haven Arcade (old school arcade with ~100 vids and 30 pins). If you're looking for a sports bar with pins, check out Pooleys.

#16800 2 years ago

Not sure if it is the best Pizza, but Rossi's Pizza has an arcade with 3 pins (not in the greatest shape though), but a cool place to check out.

1 week later
#16841 2 years ago
Quoted from Tallon:

https://www.facebook.com/events/282044357078381/permalink/282044367078380/
District 1 Brewery in Stevens Point will be hosting our last tournament til mid November. Come down and enjoy a drink and play some pinball

For those of us not on Facebook, what is the date and time of the tournament?

3 weeks later
#17054 2 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

I will be in Appleton this weekend and a few more coming up, any recommendations for spots to hit for pinball and a few beers?

Go up to District 82 for Friday and Saturday pinball. Player 2 in Green Bay and Titletown Taproom are good options too. If you want to drive about an hour west to Stevens Point, check out District 1 brewing.

4 weeks later
#17179 2 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Just played all the games at Player 2 in appelton. Nice spot, games were in good shape. Not leveled and low pitch for my preference but had a great time.

Are you going up to District 82 tonight?

1 month later
#17336 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Pinball is a disease.

1 month later
#17527 2 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

Around 1000k plays.

A million plays, that is impressive.

3 weeks later
#17609 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheesehelmet:

Anyone have a good in home repair tech in the Milwaukee area? I just can't get my star wars premium death star ramp to work correctly for the life of me. Thanks!

Check with Paul at HomeGameroomSupply.com

2 weeks later
#17696 1 year ago
Quoted from squirtbrnr:

I’m in Stevens Point for work today, tomorrow, and next Monday/Tuesday. I know there’s District 1 Brewing that has a few pins. Are there any other places up this way?

No, not really. I'm sure there is a bar here or there, but District 1 will be your best bet for central Wisconsin. They have a really nice line up of well maintained pins. You should have a good time there.

If you're in the area next Tuesday, consider going to the District 82 tournament in De Pere Tuesday at 6 pm. It is about an 80 minute drive from Stevens Point.

2 months later
#17927 1 year ago
Quoted from Ribs:

This will impact pinball in the Twin Cities as you all know it.

Neenah-Menasha? The twin cities of Wisconsin.

3 months later
#18362 1 year ago

Other - For Sale
“For sale is a 1953 United Olympic six player shuffle alley puck bowler. It is complete and has a really nice backglass and shuffle alley surface. The puck is also included. The ca...”
2022-11-03
Oshkosh, WI
Archived after: 46 days
Viewed: 251 times
Shuffle Alley for sale:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/145566

1 month later
#18541 1 year ago

I have a Hurricane available.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Hurricane Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is a Williams Hurricane pin ball machine. It is fully working and just shopped out. The playfield was disassembled and cleaned with new rubber rings installed. The playfie...”
2022-12-19
Oshkosh, WI
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 333 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#18565 1 year ago
Quoted from abovethepin:

A bit of a grasp being that it is not pinball, but anyone looking to sell a newer Big Buck Hunter (the arcade shooter, not pin)?

Check with Chris at Kingpin. In the past, he has had both new and used BBH machines.

https://www.kingpingames.net/

3 months later
#19030 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:Average Joe’s Pub in Superior WI has a foo fighters Pro!
Game plays like a mix of rush and Godzilla. Real good flow.

I thought Foo Fighters was like Deadpool, Godzilla and Radical! had a baby.

2 weeks later
#19141 1 year ago
Quoted from MNPinner:

Looking to see if anybody is looking at selling a Buckhunter reloaded arcade I know it’s not Pinball related, but I thought I would see if anybody’s looking at selling one if you are, let me know

Check with Chris at Kingpin. https://www.kingpingames.net/

1 month later
#19467 11 months ago

Other - For Sale
“For Sale - an Escalera stair climbing hand truck model MS-1-72 with a 1200 lbs. rating. It has 2 retractable rewind safety straps and include the retractable load support attachme...”
2023-05-27
Oshkosh, WI
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 224 times

Escalera dolly for sale if anyone is interested.

1 month later
#19617 9 months ago
Quoted from geeteoh:

Looking for a Six Million Dollar Man, Globetrotters, or Supersonic. Doesn't have to work but would like a nice playfield. I'm in the Milwaukee area, but will travel. These are my next candidates for custom sound boards. Anyone got my Star Trek, KISS, or Lost World custom sound boards? I use to borrow games, but these turned out too good and I needed my own machines.

I took a look at your customer sound boards and they are great, I'm really impressed with what you were able to do with them. I don't have any of these machines for sale, but good luck with your search. If you need to borrow machines to develop more customer boards, chime in on here as there is a good variety of pins in the Wisconsin area.

https://geeteoh.com/geeteoh/default.shtml

2 months later
#19983 7 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “For sale is a working 1970 Williams Rock n Roll pinball machine. It is a rare add-a-ball version with less than 300 ever produced. It was shopped out with new rubber rings and shar...”
2023-10-06
Oshkosh, WI
800 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 756 times
Contributed to Pinside

PM me if interested.

2 months later
#20208 5 months ago

The new Lumberjack Johnny's is now open in Appleton. 23 pins in the line up and they play great, along with a bar and food.

2 months later
#20583 74 days ago

Firepower for sale in Oshkosh, WI.

Machine - For Sale
Firepower Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For sale is my Williams Firepower pinball machine. It is fully working and plays great. It was the first multi-ball pin ball machine. There is very little playfield wear. Improveme...”
2024-02-10
Oshkosh, WI
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 283 times

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Eric_S.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread?tu=Eric_S and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.