1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CyberNinja24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4333 10 years ago

Any chance you could include South Dakotans in your thread

Anyone looking to sell a Whitewater or TZ in the area? I've visited with Jason and hopefully we get something done. If not, simply wondering if anyone else has these games for sale.

Thanks.

#4336 10 years ago

I'd like something above average, but doesn't quite need to be collector quality.

1 month later
#4682 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

So I'm actively starting the search for a junkyard. Ideally it would be in the IL, WI, and MN area. 6 hours from 53147.
I'm happy to do an outright sale or trade. Elvis and I believe FT are going to be heading out the door so if I use them + / - cash on the junkyard deal that's ok with me.
Let me know your thoughts.
chris

In Sioux Falls, SD they have a pretty nice Junkyard. Musivend is the company. I traded them my TMNT and cash for their MM. They might be interested in a game plus cash. I believe Sioux Falls is less than 6 hours from the cities. Good Luck.

#4687 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Road Trip! Just what you're looking for, right? Let's do this.

When I first starting buying arcades, I once drove from Brookings to Green Bay (roughly 8 hours one way) just to pick up NBA Jam TE and Enduro Racer. Not sure I'd do that anymore, even for a holy grail pin

1 month later
#4904 9 years ago

Greetings friends to the east. Anyone interested in a No Good Gofers? I'm open to any and all trade offers.

If you have nothing to trade, I'm asking $3,500 OBO.

Thanks.

#4906 9 years ago

Condition is very good. I've got a forum for sale or trade thread and a market thread out here on pinside along with a Craigslist thread in Minneapolis that all have details and pics. More pics available by request.

If a trade is made, I would anticipate driving some or all of the way.

If it's an outright sale, we can discuss a meeting place or shipping. Whatever is best for both parties.

I've already been getting some good offers, but nothing finalized yet.

Thanks.

#4910 9 years ago

All good points. I appreciate the response. We can talk privately if you're interested and I'm more than happy to provide more pics of the slam ramp wear spot.

2 weeks later
#5042 9 years ago

Hey guys. Any chance one you might be traveling from Milwaukee to the cities anytime soon?

I've got a pinball in Milwaukee the needs to get picked up and I'll gladly pay someone to get it from Milwaukee to the cities. The further you come west, the more I will pay.

I realize other options for pickup are available, but just thought I would throw this out there first.

Thanks.

Jimmy

#5047 9 years ago

If you find good deals on pins, let me know. I'm only 45 minutes north of Sioux Falls.

#5051 9 years ago

That'd be awesome. Unfortunately, the seller in Milwaukee can't meet at your place.

Is anyone going from Milwaukee to the cities? They could grab this pin for me and we could meet at Mustang Paul's.

I'm make it worth your while.

#5054 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I hope it works out. Have you played any in my collection?

Your collection looks awesome and sadly I don't have many hours on any of your games. Invite me in and I might be there for days

Surely there must be someone from Milwaukee that would love to meet at your place for a pin party, isn't there?

#5068 9 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Contact danczaz
He is coming from ILL to me This Saturday

I just reached out to him. Fingers crossed.

Thanks for the heads up.

#5081 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Interesting. You never let me touch your games but after few drinks you seem to let me touch anything.........on you.
chris

Well, after reading things like that I'll just go ahead and get NAVL to pick my game up in Milwaukee and deliver it versus meeting you guys in person. Haha.

#5108 9 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

I may have a Black Rose and Cyclone For Sale soon...

Shoot. I bought a Black Rose in Milwaukee. That's what I need picked up. Wish I would have known yours was for sale.

Anyone want to bring my Black Rose from Milwaukee to the cities? We can meet at Mustang Paul's and see how good this game really is, while trying out his nice collection, too. Anyone?

6 months later
#6425 9 years ago

Just throwing this out there: I'm looking for a few pins in the $1200 - $1500 range per pin. They can be player's versions. I don't need anything collector quality. Fun B and C titles.

PM me with anything you might have for sale. Thanks.

3 weeks later
#6588 9 years ago

Greetings. Just throwing this out there: I'm looking for a Metallica Pro. I can pay either cash, or I could add a Pharaoh pin (currently listed on Craigslist Sioux Falls) or a Demolition Man.

If anyone has any interest, please let me know. I'd also sell the Pharaoh and Demolition Man outright to put towards the Metallica.

Thanks.

Jimmy

2 months later
#7033 8 years ago

I have a very nice BayWatch and a nice RoadShow that I'm looking to possibly trade for an Iron Man, Spider-man, TOTAN, WOZ, MM, or others, possibly. +/- cash depending on trade.

Let me know if interested. Thanks.

3 weeks later
#7112 8 years ago

I will be selling my extremely nice BayWatch and also a very nice 2011 Megatouch ION Aurora. I will be getting both posted on Craigslist MN this weekend.

Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

#7114 8 years ago

I have just over $3K into her. It's the nicest one on the planet. Pics available upon request. Thanks.

#7136 8 years ago

BayWatch is spoken for. Hard to see her go. Dave, you did an amazing job on her

Still have a very nice 2012 Megatouch ION Aurora to move. $1100.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

2 months later
#7421 8 years ago

Hey guys. I've got a super nice High Speed I'm thinking about selling or trading. Cabinet is an 8 or better out of 10, and the play field is a brand new CPR play field.

She's very nice.

PM if interested. Thanks.

8 months later
#8590 7 years ago

What an awesome looking event! What did everyone think of the actual game play?

Also, I was wondering if anyone has any extra parts for Skill Roll? I have a friend looking to rebuild one, but most parts are needed at this point besides the actual play field. Thanks guys!

1 year later
#9838 6 years ago

I have a HUO, mint condition Hobbit Gold Smaug listed for sale at $7,150.

Any of you guys possibly heading to Colorado anytime soon? I know it's a long shot, but a good pinsider is interested in the game, and would pay someone a few hundred bucks to grab the game in Sioux Falls, SD and deliver to Colorado. Again, probably a long shot, but thought we'd throw it out there.

Thanks!

#9842 6 years ago

I have a mint condition Hobbit Gold Smaug for sale at $7,150.
I also have a dedicated Frogger arcade, Nintendo Vs. Super Mario Brothers arcade, and a dedicated Gyruss cocktail table I'm looking to move. I'd give someone a great package deal, if interested.
Thanks!

1 month later
#9930 6 years ago

I've got a HUO, loaded AC/DC preimum I'm looking to sell. Has every bell and whistle imaginable, including the Mike D video mod.
Please PM me if interested.
Thanks!

2 weeks later
#10063 6 years ago

HOU, loaded AC/DC premium for sale or trade.

siouxfalls.craigslist.org link

Thanks guys!

1 month later
#10181 6 years ago

Got a few items up for sale/for trade:
Ghostbusters premium. Mint. HUO. Locked in. Playing great. No ghosting. Shaker. Mirror blades.
ACDC pro. First run. Train mod, lollipop rails and Helen decal covering Angus. HUO. Mint.
No Good Gofers. Solid pin with color dmd and decals on ramps.
Buck hunter Safari. Solid. Guns and monitor perfect.
Super Mario Brothers arcade. Monitor and control panel are very nice.
Cougar dart board. Solid and working.
Please PM if interested. Offering good prices on all items.
Located in Sioux Falls, SD.
Thanks!

#10184 6 years ago

A few have asked about prices, so here they are:
Ghostbusters premium: $6300.
ACDC Pro: $4950.
No Good Gofers. $3250 without color dmd. $3650 with color dmd.
Buck Hunter Safari. $1650.
Super Mario Brothers arcade. $750.
Cougar Dart Board. $550.
All prices are OBO and I will try my best to discount for multiple purchases. Swing out to Sioux Falls this weekend and pick up a game or two

1 week later
#10218 6 years ago

Only game left for sale is a very nice Buck Hunter Safari. $1650 OBO. Thanks.

2 weeks later
#10291 6 years ago

$1300 OBO. Very clean Buck Safari at a good price.
Need the space

6 months later
#11104 6 years ago

Greetings guys. I’ve got a nice X-Files pin I’m looking to sell. Very nice example. I’ll be throwing it on Craigslist soon, but thought I’d start here. Please shoot me a PM if interested. Thanks.

3 months later
#11482 5 years ago

Greetings guys. I’m kicking around selling or trading my HUO Stern Star Trek premium. She’s loaded with shaker, color dmd, mirror blades, and other goodies.
If anyone is interested, please send me a PM.
Thanks.

#11484 5 years ago

Thanks for the follow up. We have visited but I think the distance is an issue.

2 months later
#11849 5 years ago

Greetings guys.
I’ve got a nice Captain Fantastic and Buckaroo I’m looking to sell or trade.
Please PM if interested.
Thanks.

2 weeks later
#11869 5 years ago

Greetings guys. Wondering if anyone is interested in two pins and an arcade? Looking to move a Captain fantastic, buckaroo, and Sega outrun turbo.
I’d be willing to give someone a solid deal if they are interested in the lot. Please PM and I will follow up with pics and descriptions of each game.
Thanks.

3 months later
#12218 5 years ago

Greetings friends to the east

I’m looking for a nice Indiana Jones (Williams) or Twilight Zone.

I have a black water 100 listed for sale, along with also having a gorgeous, decked out Tron pro, along with a white out version of white water. Super nice with color dmd.

Let me know if interested.

Thanks!

1 month later
#12448 5 years ago

Just tossing this out there:
Anyone have a nice Indiana Jones (Williams) that they’d be open to selling or trading?
If so, it could be possibly picked up at MGC.
Send me a PM.
Thanks.

5 months later
#13051 4 years ago

Off the wall question, anyone going from the Milwaukee area to either LaCrosse or Rochester?

I have a fragile item that I don’t want to ship. Any truck or mini van would work just fine.

I’ve got a case of Busch Lattes and some Benjamins for your efforts.

Thanks.

#13060 4 years ago

No rush.
October or even November.

Thanks!

5 months later
#13708 4 years ago

Greetings guys.
Anyone want a sweet arcade to have in their game room next to all their pins?
I’ve got this for sale or trade.
Thanks.

1 week later
#13764 4 years ago

Greetings guys.
I have a very nice GNR for sale or trade.
I’m also planning on heading to the twin cities next week and could bring it with me.
Thanks.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/93526

1 week later
#13830 4 years ago

Greetings guys.
I know this is pinside but I’ve got a couple nice arcades for sale. Located in Sioux Falls, SD.

Thanks.

4 months later
#14620 3 years ago

Greetings Guys.
I have a HUO TMNT LE for sale or trade.
Open to all cash offers or would also entertain a trade for a B title (Bay Watch/Black Rose/JM/etc.) and a little cash.
Thanks Guys.
Jimmy

2 weeks later
#14696 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

---SCAM ALERT---
Hey just a heads up everyone. I had a craigslist scammer I was dealing with yesterday. I'll give the VERY short story of it.
I had posted a WTB ad for TMNT. He reached out saying he had one. We talked about price and then later he said sorry, his wife already sold it. His story was her dad passed away and had a collection of signs, neons, gas pumps, and two pins. I said what's the other pin. Indiana Jones. I said I'd be interested in that too.
He sent me some pics. It looked nice. I asked for specific pics to which he made every excuse in the world as to why he couldn't do that. He said he was in Duluth and coming down to the cities to deliver a gas pump to a buyer. He wanted a deposit via PayPal friends and family and then he could deliver it for free. Obviously I didn't do that. I offered to pick it up etc. It was clearly a scam, but I'll be completely honest here....He was pretty convincing. He had me going for a bit until the PayPal deposit came into play.
So just be careful when dealing with anyone on craigslist and be aware there is a guy going after pinball people right now.

This is getting crazy. There are multiple people in this community that are looking to scam people, in my opinion. Check out the top thread on Pinside. I know the scammers got me. When buying a pin, truly put CASH ON THE GLASS. It’s the only way.

3 months later
#15602 3 years ago

Greetings Guys.
I’m looking to sell my Skill Score, Skill Parade, and possibly even my Skill Derby.
For those of you lucky enough to own a Bally Skill Roll, these are the other three cousins from Bally.

My Skill Score and Skill Parade are the deluxe versions while the Skill Derby is the prototype that doesn’t have the betting odds.

I’m open to selling or trading the Skill Score, Skill Parade, and Skill Derby.

Many pics available.

PM if interested.

1 week later
#15664 3 years ago

Greetings guys.
I have an arachnid galaxy 2.0 dart board with new Monitor and shield that can take a stray dart along with a golden tee 2020 pedestal for sale.
Looking to sell both as a package deal.
Games are located in Okoboji, IA.
Please PM if interested. Many pics available.
Thanks much.

1 month later
#15829 3 years ago

My Iron Maiden Premium is for sale.
Super nice. Located in Sioux Falls, SD.
Thanks.

1 year later
#18206 1 year ago

Greetings Guys. Got an excellent Gauntlet Legends arcade for sale or trade.

#18210 1 year ago

Love this idea. What do you say, Chad?
Make an Aurora/Sioux Falls trip and clean out me and Zach?

2 weeks later
#18281 1 year ago

Good morning. Price Drop. Let me know if interested. Great condition Gauntlet Legends Showcase. Thanks.

2 months later
#18569 1 year ago

Happy New Year Everyone!
Kicking around trading my Rick N Morty Blood Suckers. HUO. Mint. Loaded. Only thing it doesn’t have is the butter cabinet.
I love the game but just throwing it out there to see if anyone has any interest in a trade.
+/- Cash. Let me know what you’ve got.
Thanks!

#18572 1 year ago

I have a Buck Hunter for sale or trade.
Located in okoboji, IA.
It is the body style just before the newest style.
I cannot add a pic on this thread.
Open to selling outright or trade plus cash for a pin. Please PM if interested. Thanks.

3 weeks later
#18677 1 year ago

Open to selling or trading. Really nice RNM Blood Suckers. Thanks.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/150052

4 weeks later
#18770 1 year ago

Greetings!
I have a nice Deadpool premium I’d be willing to sell or trade. Has stern connected/shaker/art blades. May, 2022 build.
Would sell outright or trade for a nice theatre of magic or maybe even matching skeeball machines.
PM if interested.
Thanks.

1 week later
#18820 1 year ago

Mint/HUO Rush LE for sale.
With sub and invisiglass.
Thanks.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/152569

#18856 1 year ago

If anyone is interested in my Rush LE, I could get it transported to the Twin Cities area this Sunday.
Please let me know.
Thanks.

2 weeks later
#18986 1 year ago

Might be a long shot, but throwing it out there.
I’ve got a HUO Rush LE and HUO Godzilla Premium. I’d be open to selling outright, or would be open to trades on Theatre of Magic, Addams Family, or No Good Gofers.
+/- Cash.
PM if interested.
Thanks!

10 months later
#20590 72 days ago

Greetings Gang.
I’ve got two dart boards that I’m open to selling or trading for pins if anyone is interested.
One is a Cougar 8 that guys seem to like since you can play against Ernie.
The other is an Arachnid 2 with a new Monitor and new protective shield around the monitor.
Both are in excellent, working shape.
Please PM if interested. Thanks.

#20604 67 days ago

Good morning,
I’ve got an extremely nice Black Rose for sale, along with a nice Arachnid Galaxy 2 dart board for sale. Additionally, I have a very nice Baywatch sitting next to Black Rose. I’d be open to trading possibly all 3 items for the right deal.
Looking for Theatre of Magic, No Good Gofers, Tron, Indiana Jones (Williams) among others.
If interested, please PM. Thanks.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/172594

1 month later
#20674 26 days ago

Anyone looking to sell or trade a Fish Tales or No Good Gofers? I’m in the market for nice examples.
I also have a Legends of Valhalla Deluxe HUO/mint with all the good stuff that I’d be open to selling or trading.
Thanks!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CyberNinja24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread?tu=CyberNinja24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.