1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cudaman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8341 8 years ago
Quoted from jrockne:

Anyone know of a good powder coating company in the twin cities? I'm thinking about having the legs and rails done on my machines, and would like some input. Has anyone ever used http://www.powderkegcoatings.com?
Thanks!

I have used Mark at New Image Coatings in Circle Pines MN for some powder coating when I was restoring my Firebird. Quality and price were good.

#8342 8 years ago

Game is sold.

I have a restored Champion Pub for sale. Check marketplace for details or click on the link below to see 62 high res pictures.

http://pinballmadness.net/collections/main.php?g2_itemId=27232

#8344 8 years ago

I picked my colors from samples. Not sure what they all have. Maybe just give Mark a call.

10 months later
#9394 7 years ago

I have listed a one owner HUO KISS Premium with Stern KISS topper with light defuser, mirror blades and outlane/sling protector for sale for $6300 on a few local sites. Game has 80 plays and is perfect. Contact me if interested.

4 months later
#9805 6 years ago

My friend has a Corvette pinball that is blowing fuses and optos are not working which is causing the race track and LT engine not to work. I have tried to walk him through some checks, but not having luck over the phone. If anyone can help or knows a tech in the Phillips WI area, please let me know so we can try to get his game back up and running. Thanks.

1 month later
#9925 6 years ago

SpidermanVault HUO with 135 total plays. Perfect in every way.

https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/spider-man-vault

#9928 6 years ago

Thanks Whysnot. Not sure what happened there and I can no longer edit my post. Not exactly sure how to get the fancy link with the pic like that anyway.

#9977 6 years ago

Besides the Spiderman VE I am selling, I also have a nicely modded TWD Pro with Governors Fish Tank Topper, Color DMD and other tasteful mods. Check it out.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Customized Home Use Only (HUO) The Walking Dead Pro Pinball Machine. This is a beautiful example of a low 252 play pinball machine with no ghosting inserts on the playfield and a p...”
2017-08-08
Lakeville, MN
5,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 1085 days
Viewed: 806 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man VE Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Spiderman Vault Pinball with only 135 total plays that is Home Use Only. Game is perfect in every way with no ghosting of the inserts. Build date was Nov 2016. Includes LED color c...”
2017-08-02
Lakeville, MN
6,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 190 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#10056 6 years ago

Customized The Walking Dead is still available.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Customized Home Use Only (HUO) The Walking Dead Pro Pinball Machine. This is a beautiful example of a low 252 play pinball machine with no ghosting inserts on the playfield and a p...”
2017-08-08
Lakeville, MN
5,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 1085 days
Viewed: 806 times

10 months later
#11407 5 years ago

Listed a Stargate and Galaga machine on Minneapolis CL in case anyone interested. Likely will put up on Marketplace later. Contact me if you have interest. Not looking for trades....I have too many games already!

#11424 5 years ago
Quoted from Cudaman:

Listed a Stargate and Galaga machine on Minneapolis CL in case anyone interested. Likely will put up on Marketplace later. Contact me if you have interest. Not looking for trades....I have too many games already!

Galaga sold, Stargate still available. Just wanted to provide an update.

5 months later
#12060 5 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Anyone local looking to sell the following?
Dialed In
JJP POTC
RR WOZ
AFMrLE
I’ve got some cash burning a hole in my pocket and an empty spot in my basement!

A buddy is selling his HUO Dialed In SE in Burnsville. Beautiful game and plays aewsome.

11 months later
#13464 4 years ago

Going to be selling a Elvira House of Horrors Premium HUO with 157 total plays. Will post soon but wanted to get the word out.

#13468 4 years ago

EHOH listed. Not smart enough to embed it here.

#13473 4 years ago

Have a Batman 66 Premium lower cabinet brand new in a box I'm selling in case anyone has interest. Still on the pallet.

#13474 4 years ago

Thanks MikeS for the assist on the post above!

1 month later
#13654 4 years ago

Selling a beautiful Theatre of Magic. Prior Lake MN.

Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful fully shopped Theatre of Magic Bally Pinball machine for sale. No insert wear, no ball trough wear, and a stunning cabinet with no fade or issues. LEDs tastefully instal...”
2020-03-02
Lakeville, MN
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 186 times

Added over 4 years ago:

Sold!

#13690 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful home use only Lord of the Rings Pinball by Stern. Built in 2006, this machine was from one of the last runs. Machine is stock but has been upgraded with Sterns flashing e...”
2020-03-08
Lakeville, MN
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 983 times
TZ and HUO LoTR looking for new homes.
Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful Twilight Zone widebody pinball machine that has been in my collection for the past 17 years. Playfield is a Sun Process and has a fantastic polished clearcoat that is thi...”
2020-03-08
Lakeville, MN
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 536 times

#13710 4 years ago

LOTR sold...TZ still available.

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful Twilight Zone widebody pinball machine that has been in my collection for the past 17 years. Playfield is a Sun Process and has a fantastic polished clearcoat that is thi...”
2020-03-08
Lakeville, MN
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 536 times

1 week later
#13778 4 years ago
Quoted from FargoPinball:

Not something we want to do but with rent needing to be paid we are selling our:
Attack From Mars
Medieval Madness
Monster Bash
All originals, all routed condition. Not perfect examples but they earned well for us. $16k or best offer for all three. Will be posting adds soon but wanted to post here first. Pleased PM me if you are interested.
Bill
Fargo Pinball

Pm sent Bill. Sorry to hear you need to do this.

#13786 4 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

But are they? Are these games, priced at last month's prices, actually moving? I don't see them selling, no. For every twenty I see posted, I see just one/two "Sale Pending" stamps appear on the listing. No one has got the memo, it seems. Today's market is the Coronamarket. It's flooded, and demand is contracted. Add the two together and how you can you possibly sustain yesterday's prices? Good that the sellers around here are paying no heed to basic economics.

Sold two pins in the last couple weeks within two days to a week. It might get tougher for awhile though. We will see as i have more pins for sale.

1 week later
#13843 4 years ago

Extremely nice BSD for sale locally.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This Bram Stokers Dracula pinball has been in collection for the past 19 years. It has been fully shopped out, rebuilt flippers with new coils, all new rubbers, full LEDs and it pl...”
2020-03-30
Lakeville, MN
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 498 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13856 4 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Let me know if you are interested in trading for TBL. Would be interested in many different titles. Could include TZ, IJ, AF, TOTAN, CV, DP, MET, BM66, WW, DI or others. Maybe one plus cash.
Hope everyone is well in these unusual times.

Dan1793,

Ive got a really nice TZ listed here. Interested in TBL. Pm me

2 months later
#14346 3 years ago

Anybody here score the Jurrasic Park from Prior Lake that was posted on CL yesterday? Really wanted that one and in my backyard!

2 months later
#14608 3 years ago

My GoT LE available.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Home use only Game of Thrones LE pinball. #346 out of 700 made that is running the latest 1.37 code and has 69 plays since the code update. This game is perfect with no visible fla...”
2020-08-22
Lakeville, MN
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 244 times

5 months later
#15710 3 years ago

You don't need their kit. Just go to the auto store and buy 3 levels of clearcoat products. I use Mcguires 82, 83 and 84 i think (not at home to view bottles). You then can buy different levels of foam and or wool pads that go in your drill. Pinrestore.com used to have those pads....not sure if they still do.

Just think of your playfield as a car clearcoat. But be careful and don't stay in one place very long as you can burn through the clear just like on a car.

Quoted from AAAV8R:

Dang it.......now I want that kit! That looks like exactly what I am looking for. Especially all of the buffing tools that work on a drill. I have been experimenting with hand cleaning with the sponge that came from Pinballlife and it’s not even making a dent.
I wrote to the company to see if they are ever going to restock the kit. I’ll let you know what I hear back. (Maybe it’s just me but the owner looks like he is related to Bert Blyleven )

1 month later
#15883 3 years ago

The newly built Big Lebowski has just arrived and is up for sale as my circumstances have changed since I first ordered it. Details below.

Machine - For Sale
The Big Lebowski Archived
NIB - New in box (distributor/business) - “Brand new in the box The Big Lebowski for sale. Being a game that was just built it should have all the following upgraded parts: 1. Improved cable harness Cabinet and Bowling All...”
2021-03-16
Lakeville, MN
Archived after: 55 days
Viewed: 2898 times
Contributed for this NIB listing

1 week later
#15962 3 years ago

Still available.

Quoted from Cudaman:

The newly built Big Lebowski has just arrived and is up for sale as my circumstances have changed since I first ordered it. Details below.

Machine - For Sale

The Big Lebowski

NIB - New in box (distributor/business) “Brand new in the box The Big Lebowski for sale. Being a game that was just built it should have all the following upgraded parts:

1. Improved cable harness Cabinet and Bowling All...”

Mark sale pending
Edit ad
End ad listing

#15992 3 years ago

What do you mean, "what changed"? All items that have been listed that are in this pin are upgrades Dutch has made in their latest run to improve the game play and reliability. Check archived NIB game sales that did not have these upgrades present. Not an EA version, but u can always buy an EA apron for the game.

Quoted from cpr9999:

Yikes what changed?
Is this an EA version?

#16000 3 years ago

Misunderstood your question. While i won't put out my life story here, it is due to a serious medical condition. Also i believe your information on EA aprons may not be accurate, but i will say i don't know the difference between an EA apron and a non-EA apron if they are a $600 upcharge. ??

Quoted from cpr9999:

I know what’s changed in the game - you said “my circumstances” have changed and you are now selling the game. Hence my question “what’s changed?”
You can not buy an EA Achiever Edition apron. You need to be an EA owner. That’s why I asked if this was an EA game. More desirable- maybe.
In the near future - you will be able to buy a non achiever apron.

1 month later
#16127 2 years ago

Game sold through FB marketplace.

#16132 2 years ago

Tried to sell your pin to a friend, but he wants an AC/DC Vault or INMD Pro. Anyone have one they are looking to move?

Quoted from kevindrives:

I am not in for a Mando.
I've had it since Sept of 2019, and it's just time for a change.

4 weeks later
#16288 2 years ago

I have an AFM playfield for $350. It could fit for what you want Jason, but this playfield would be a great candidate for restoration, so therefore the price.

3 weeks later
#16401 2 years ago

@jasonspoint28, what type of condition is your Travel Time in and how much r u looking for? Played this machine a ton when I was about 11 or so. Remember it fondly!

Quoted from jasonspoint28:

It’s not a middle pop, but my Travel Time has the ball shooter between the flippers if that might interest you. I’m in Neenah and need to make room for a Big Hit that is nearly ready to play.

1 week later
#16447 2 years ago

I am in the process of restoring a Safecracker and will be selling it once compete. Everything removed from the playfield, metal cleaned with ultrasonic cleaner and then tumbled. Ramps and plastics flame polished, regrained ball guides. Everything rebuilt, etc, etc. The cabinet and wings are great so no decals needed. I am at the point where I could buy and install a repo playfield or just use the original and touch up a few spots. Since the repo playfields are $1k, that of course would increase the price by that amount. I figure it is the buyers decision, so wanted to get this out there and see if there is interest in this title. If so, lets talk about what u want and go from there. References available.

3 months later
#17021 2 years ago

Sent pm

Quoted from rgzpinx:

I will be listing a Metallica Pro LED soon to make room. Northern twin cities, pick up only, very low plays absolutely excellent condition. Message if you may be interested.

3 months later
#17381 2 years ago

Selling a diecast lighted starry apron for TBL if interested. Brand new in box. Listed on pinside in parts/mods.

1 year later
#19548 10 months ago
Quoted from MNPinner:

Anyone looking at selling Attack From Mars Special or LE Remake?

I will have an original restored AFM for sale shortly. Let me know if interested.

#19562 10 months ago

Have a few restored games for sale. Happy to discuss details.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Guns N' Roses Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “For sale is a fantastic Data East Guns N Roses which I have owned for 15 years. Game was torn down, cleaned and rebuilt a few years ago and has only had limited play since. She's ...”
2023-06-22
Lakeville, MN
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 355 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “For sale is a fantastic Elvira and the Party Monsters. Game has been torn down, cleaned and rebuilt and is ready for a new home. Playfield was stipped and machine polished after ...”
2023-06-22
Lakeville, MN
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 259 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#19600 9 months ago

Selling a fully restored original AFM. Happy to answer any questions.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Attack from Mars Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “For sale is a completly restored original Attack from Mars. And this is as original as they get! Everything was stripped from the playfield, both top and bottom, as well as the c...”
2023-06-30
Lakeville, MN
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 389 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19603 9 months ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Picked up my project wpc game today.
A Bride of Pinbot. Will start a thread when I get into it.

Awesome game. Will it be a keeper for you? If so, find a 2.0 kit as it really is a must for this pin.

2 weeks later
#19713 9 months ago

Has anyone found a good location to buy playfield glass in Minneapolis area? Needing widebody glass and can't seem to find as no one seems to stock it. Have been quoted $100 from a local glass company.

#19715 9 months ago
Quoted from Foxxstone_80:

Try shopping around a bit. The last widebody glass I got was $35 from a small town glass company in southern MN. Prior to that I called several other places in the area that quoted me $80-100

I have called quite a few places and $100 was the cheapest. Do you recall the name of the place? And by southern MN, are you talking Austin or Rochester or? $35 a sheet...I would be all over that!

#19718 9 months ago
Quoted from Foxxstone_80:

It was Worthington, in southwest MN. Worthington glass is the name of the company I believe. It was about a year ago.

Thanks, I will keep this in mind if I go visit family in Sioux Falls.

Hentges is $80 so better. Will do a little more shopping around.

#19721 9 months ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

John Ross from Pinball Plus should know where the best prices on widebody glass are.

John was the first person I went to seeing if he had any glass in stock for sale or knew best places to buy it. Unfortunately struck out on both.

#19723 9 months ago

Cudaman if it’s time sensitive, I’ll give you decent wb glass off a game I’m shopping. I can order some more 2 packs, and stock a few for local bros.
Consider this done….
I’ll text my address and leave on drop if not around. Available anytime anywhere within 60 secs….</blockquote

Appreciate that, but I'm awaiting a quote on Monday from someone. Hoping that will be the ticket!

#19724 9 months ago
Quoted from brobra:

Cudaman if it’s time sensitive, I’ll give you decent wb glass off a game I’m shopping. I can order some more 2 packs, and stock a few for local bros.
Consider this done….
I’ll text my address and leave on drop if not around. Available anytime anywhere within 60 secs….

Appreciate that, but awaiting a quote from two people Monday. Hope one of those is the ticket.

#19726 9 months ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

If you are having it made make sure you let them know that you do not want a logo on it. Tempered glass typically gets a logo on it to signify that it is tempered. If you don't ask for it not to be on there it will most likely be put on.

Yep, I will be sure to request no logo. Assume there is no grind or pencil edge needed on the glass? Regular clear tempered with knock down edges is what I have been requesting.

#19761 8 months ago
Quoted from MasterOnion5:

I'm interested in this too, but bought widebody glass from Pinball Life, the less-reflective kind which it turns out is from Jersey Jack. It's for my virtual widebody Star Trek TNG build.

I ended up buying some wide body glass from Polzin Glass in Notthfield MN. $69 a sheet after tax. Best I could find.

#19775 8 months ago

Another pin for sale. Ask any questions you have.

Machine - For Sale
Pharaoh Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I have owned this Pharaoh pinball machine for 15 years, but now it's time to move it to a new owner. 100% functioning and game plays great! Has been fully shopped where everything ...”
2023-08-02
Lakeville, MN
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 269 times

4 months later
#20392 4 months ago
Quoted from Ross:

To make room I’m selling Scooby Doo. Home use.

Machine - For Sale

Scooby Doo (Collectors Edition)

As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Home use only Scooby Doo Collectors edition pinball. First owner. Game plays well, no issues. Latest code installed.

Prefer local pickup, but will assist if shipping is arranged...”

4 days ago

Minneapolis, MN
(22 mi)

Ross

Perfect game and plays great! Ross is good people. Buy with 100% confidence.

8,500 (OBO)

#20393 4 months ago
Quoted from Ross:

To make room I’m selling Scooby Doo. Home use.

Machine - For Sale

Scooby Doo (Collectors Edition)

As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Home use only Scooby Doo Collectors edition pinball. First owner. Game plays well, no issues. Latest code installed.

Prefer local pickup, but will assist if shipping is arranged...”

4 days ago

Minneapolis, MN
(35 km)

Ross

8,500 (OBO)

Perfect game that plays great! Ross is good people...buy with 100% confidence!

3 weeks later
#20473 3 months ago
Quoted from PinballQeer:

I'm thinking I might have too, getting in the house shouldn't be too hard with a dolly or a cardboard path to slide up the two spaced out steps.
The issue going down the stairs is the top, I have a wall at the top of the basement stairs. From the lip of the top step its 31" to the wall(it's a LZ premium, so shipping box is 31"), so very limited space for sneaking it in there and sliding it out and over the step to get the dolly underneath....I don't think pics are allowed in this thread or id post one?
Also, unfortunately no, I bought it from a distributor in another state that had a solid price and free shipping and came recommended after searching through the forums.
Edit: added a photo to my game room photos.

Just take it out of the box and dolly it downstairs. That is common practice.

2 months later
#20665 26 days ago

I'm surprised no one has commented on the $25,000 Kiss LE in the MN market. But it's #600 of 600 le's made?!? ‍♂️

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cudaman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread?tu=Cudaman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.