1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ChrisS.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

583 posts in this topic match your search for posts by ChrisS. You are on page 1 of 3.
#56 11 years ago

I will probably bring in my T2 for the MGC. I can't wait for the big event.

I love this thread as well. Keep it rolling.

See many of you at Tully's event in a couple of months.

Dan. Glad to hear Tom's is back on. Anyone who hasn't gone its one incredible collection of EM's. Worth the price of admission and make sure your there start to finish because you will need all the time Dan sets up for us.

chris

#163 11 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Any MN/WI/IL guys have a line on a Pitch and Bat SlugFest? Or any EM Pitch and Bat? Preferred running man in the back box versions. Also looking for a Horse Racing EM with motion in the backbox, but sounds like Frank may have a Hayburner for me @ MGC.

Hey Jonogo,

I still have a Slugfest and maybe around the MGC time I will be looking to let it go. I'm running out of space. I Dec when I was up I was on the fence about buying the Strikes and Spares that was at Blainebrook Bowl. I love that bowler.

Hit me up next month as MGC gets closer and we can talk.

chris

1 week later
#265 11 years ago

Hello WI-MN Brothern,

Its time to move my CFTBL on and I figured I would post it inside this thread first for my fellow WI-MN pinheads. If no takers I'll put a FS ad up for the masses. I won't bind up the forum with photos. Just follow the link below if your interested. The price police are welcome to comment but it won't change my view on the price.

The machine is in nice condition. It's not HUO or collector quality but it's a really nice looking machine.

LED though-out, works as it should, Halo look good. I think its considered blue but the image is in nice shape. I also have the CPR taillight speaker panel installed but I haven't purchased the lighted kit for it. To be honest I'm not sure they have been released yet.

The bad: There is some wear around the film letters that have been covered by a piece of mylar. The right ramp has the plastic screw tab broken off at the ramp entrance but its hidden with a ramp protector. Also a few of the ramp tabs on the other ramps are broken. This doesn't effect game play and as you can see in the photos are sandwiched in with some clear washers. Also there are 2 wear marks on the back glass. As a result there is a tiny bit of light that bleeds through. Cliffy protector installed on the snack bar hole because of wear but you can't see anything when the Cliffy is installed. There is also one plastic that has some wear on the and some of the artwork is scratched away and is noticeable. I tried 10 times and couldn't get a good picture to turn out but I couldn't make it happen.

Only other issue is that it has a credit dot that comes and goes. Its for Switch #64. You can pull the glass and in test mode, check the switch which works correctly and clears the error. If you just play it with the error it still scores correctly and plays correctly.

I also changed the upper lane guides to teal instead of the original orange.

I know it sounds like a lot of negatives but I want to be up front and don't want people thinking this is a Collector Quality machine. It's not for those out there that run the machines under a microscope but it is in really nice shape.

I'm looking for $3400.00 or trade up or down with cash depending on what you have.

On the trade list:
Scared Stiff
Road Show
Fish Tales
Jurassic Park
Dr. Dude
Diner

Feel free to shoot me other trade offers. I'm not sure I'm looking for much more but maybe there is something out there.

Here is a link to the photos

http://www.flickr.com/photos/56732973@N04/sets/72157632639186202/

I'm in Lake Geneva WI. 53147

chris

#271 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Chris. I think it's cool you posted it here first. No need for the PP as that seems to be about where this title is priced.
Russ

Yeah I know I won't have a problem moving it and I figured its a good way to keep this thread moving forward.

So far a couple bites that I'm sorting out.

I really want something to put in its place. Nothing makes me crazier than an empty hole in the line-up.

chris

#272 11 years ago
Quoted from gjbwalker:

It's tempting Chris, but I love my RS too much right now to part with it. Good luck with the sale!

Its all good. SS is at the top of the list right now because i have wanted one for about 5 years and last year I picked up the EATPM so its time for it to have a friend.

chris

#275 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Just ordered a pile of parts and am happily waiting for seven packages. Going to finish up the Whirlwind with new ramps and topper. Bought most of what I need to finish up Xenon, fixing up the crate on Scared Stiff and got a new set of boards for Black Knight. Now if I could only find the last few impossible parts that I want.

Rusty did you get those SS parts in so you could sell it to me?

Chris

#278 11 years ago

Hey All,

I'm coming to the land of 10k lakes this weekend.

Looks like a trip to Blainebrook Friday night. Not sure when but probably around the 7pm hour. I'll be the one in shorts.

Chris

#287 11 years ago
Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

I don't want to extend the invite on HIS behalf, but Eric lives less than 5 minutes from Blainebrook and is having a party to celebrate his new TRON on Friday night ... I'm sure if you ask nicely with a big smile on your face that he would welcome you over with open arms.

Ha. Yeah I saw that but I would never presume to invite myself to something like that. I think its great when someone feels comfortable to open their home to others. Esp to beat up on their new machine. Eric is lucky to have a new addition to the family.

chris

#288 11 years ago
Quoted from Phetishboy:

Did you get my email with pics? You never responded one way or the other. We'll be heading up to Blainebrook soon as well, be a good place to swap if we can swing a deal. Thanks!

PM coming your way. Sorry Work got in the way yesterday.

#307 11 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

I get my Tron Pro today. Tron party on Friday yayyyyy!!! PM for info if interested.

Well I'm sure the weather scared away some but I had a great time at Eric's Tron party last night.

Caught up with Tony and made some great new friends. Had some really great conversations about world peace and Iran's nuclear capabilities and its effects on the world.

Josh I didn't put 2 and 2 together until we were headed to Blainebrook. We'll talk more about slugfest as MGC closes in.

Eric's Tron is modded just right and is really beautiful. The home brew was great. I woke up really fuzzy this morning. Hopefully I didn't make an ass out of myself. I know we got loud.

Still made it to Blainebrook and basically shut the place down. Damn they have some fantastic fried cheese curds.

See at MGC.

Chris

#311 11 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Hello WI-MN Brothern,
Its time to move my CFTBL on and I figured I would post it inside this thread first for my fellow WI-MN pinheads. If no takers I'll put a FS ad up for the masses. I won't bind up the forum with photos. Just follow the link below if your interested. The price police are welcome to comment but it won't change my view on the price.
chris

Hey All,

The CFTBL has sold. IF anyone knows of a SS sitting or looking to move on to a new owner I could be your man. I'm happy to shop the pin but I'm looking for a complete working machine.

Hit me up through the private email

Chris

#321 11 years ago
Quoted from ThePostmaster:

Anyone going to MGC have room for Pinball glass to bring back? I'm looking at getting 2 regular sheets, and 1 P2K sheet. I'd pay in advance plus pad your pocket a little for the effort. Let me know. Thanks,
Bill

Hey Bill,

Where are you getting them from? Terry?

I'm headed down there next week. I might be headed to the twin cities sooner than MGC.

Hit me up through a PM and let me know your thoughts.

Chris

#347 11 years ago

Hey- I live in Savage too. I heard that there are a couple of poorly maintained pins at the Tin Shed Tavern. Also, there is a Burnsville Billards place that apparently has some pins. I can't confirm either of these, but I've got no reason not to believe my sources.

Yeah Tin Shed has a Spidey, and HD3, Also a HD (Bally) but it wasn't working.

Both the Spidey and the HD3 and the flippers need some attention but they seemed to function. The Tin Shed has good wings.

chris

#348 11 years ago

Does anyone plan on bringing a WOZ to MGC or is Jack sending some along? It seems like they are starting to pop up out there. I haven't really kept up with its progress so I'm not sure how many have been released into the wild.

chris

#375 11 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

I posted a WTB in the market but wanted to let you guys know also in case it would influence anyones decisions on which games to bring. I will have cash in hand at the MGC for a WCS94 or an Earthshaker. Will also consider a few others on my wishlist if the price is right.

Tim who posts here has an ES that he is going to restore. Not sure if he will have it done for MGC. I will be seeing him Sunday (weather permitting) ill ask the status. Or he may see this and comment.

Chris

#377 11 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Thanks Chris, we are still on for Sunday (got your email)..... If weather gets nasty, just give me a ring and we will do a different day, no problem...
DEWSHO- I am only 15 minutes from Johnson Creek (I live in Sullivan basically).... I will be refurbing an Earthshaker in the next couple of weeks. It is the last Lawlor title I haven't owned I wanted to try, but I am sure I won't keep it very long (I usually don't like his stuff)....So, at a minimum, you are more than welcome to swing by and play some pinball (including Earthshaker), and when Earthshaker has worn out it's welcome here, I can certainly give you a call...

Can't wait. I'm looking forward to officially joining the T2 club as well as add another SR pin to the basement.

Chris

#379 11 years ago

Tim does really nice work, straight shooter and is a good hang.

Chris

#381 11 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

Thanks guys! I will send Tim a PM regarding ES. Can't believe he is SO CLOSE to me!

You guys def live out in the sticks.

Chris

#389 11 years ago

Lake Geneva is amazing from the first of Oct.to the first of April.

The rest of the time it's a nightmare and I avoid downtown. That's why I live on the edge.

Chris

#427 11 years ago

Ok we can make it more minnesotaish, How do you guys count your lakes? It feels like you count ponds to get to that magical 10k number......I smell something fishy.

Now back to talk of brats and cheese.

Chris

#432 11 years ago
Quoted from boomer:

In Minnesota there are 11,842 lakes that are 10 acres or larger, but their actual definition of a lake is an "area of open, relatively deep water that is large enough to produce a wave-swept shore."
Hey, we Minnesotans like brats and cheese, too. Just look at how many of us are overweight for proof of that.

Oh I thought you guys were all about the fried fair foods? Twinkies, Oreos, pickles...... Don't try and steal our thunder.

Chris

#434 11 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

South Dakota rules!

Go join gorilla's thread....... We don't want to water down this thread.

Chris

#451 11 years ago

MGC is less about 30 days away. I want to get my WTB list out there for anyone sitting on a project that they may be looking to move. I'm interested in working machines that may need a shop job or a few minor repairs.

Playfield condition is king to me. Here is the list. No order to what is on the list just looking to add a machine to the basement that will be staying around a while.

Dr. Dude, Diner, RS, FT, DH, SS, IM, TOM, PZ.

Thanks in advance.

chris

#499 11 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I am not counting on you buying Earthshaker.... There is no pressure on my end for anything.... Take your time and figure out what you like and go from there. Play as many different pins as you can and figure out what you enjoy. Sometimes memories of pins are better than the pins themselves (I think that is why I have owned Fishtales 3 different times). If you think you are only buying one pin, I got bad news for you though....LOL
I have had a refurbed T2 done for ChrisS for like 2 months now (because of scheduling, weather, etc.), even if he decided he didn't want it after a verbal commit, it wouldn't have bothered me in the least. He hasn't even seen the machine yet, it could be a pile of junk for all he knows
Seriously though, don't spend money on an appliance dolly if you don't have one, I have one you can use any time....

Lets be clear Tim. It's now a well played refurbished machine. . Which I'm fine with. It means you've worked out all the kinks.

Chris

1 week later
#540 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

any of the local crew want to do an honor based mini tournament on Saturday of MGC?
I was thinking :
Get X number (maybe 10-20) of us to commit. $5 or $10 buy in. We decide on 10-12 games to play throughout the day.
Honor system. The first game you play on that game is what you write down for a score (no cheating as it defeats the whole purpose of a fun little locals thing). We get together later in the day and all compare scores. Highest score on each game is worth 10 points, 2nd highest is worth 8, 3rd is worth 7, and so on down the line (I could bring a white board to make things easy for tallying stuff up).
Tally the total rank (combined points earned on all 10-12 games) and see who wins.
50% payout to first place, 30% to 2nd place, and 20% to 3rd place. First places buys a round of shots at the bar?
Could be fun.

I'm in
chris

#594 11 years ago

I figured the vikings would pick up Woodson or Saturday. We know how you guys like our table scraps.

chris

#611 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

any of the local crew want to do an honor based mini tournament on Saturday of MGC?
I was thinking :
Get X number (maybe 10-20) of us to commit. $5 or $10 buy in. We decide on 10-12 games to play throughout the day.
Honor system. The first game you play on that game is what you write down for a score (no cheating as it defeats the whole purpose of a fun little locals thing).

Hey Hilton,

Where did this end up? Do we need to make this formal in some way. Is that the tourney program I see out there made for us Mac folks? I would happily keep track of scores for the group. Maybe print up some sheets based on the machines that come in Friday night.

Have you been collecting name of people that are interested? Or am I just jumping the gun.

Let me know your thoughts.

Chris

#616 11 years ago

1. Whysnow (Hilton)
2. Rustylizard (Russ)
3. Ranhorton (Randy)
4. Chriss. (Chris)

#617 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I had not formalized anything. If you want to run with it, PLEASE feel free! My plate is more than full. I had really not gone any further than the thought stage.
I like the idea of checking out games on Friday. Making up a list and then printing them off.
How about something like this...
First 20 people to sign up are in. Commit by adding a number and your name to the list below (copy and paste to your post and add yourself)
$10 buy in? 50% payout to 1st, 30% for second, 20% for third
On Friday, Chris and I will come up with a list of 12 games that must be played ASAP on Saturday (in order to avoid issues of multiple games being down). If a game is down and out then tough titty >> go play early
Scoring > 20 points for highest score on each game, 18 for second, 16 for third, 15, 14, 13... That gives a slight bonus for being highest score of second highest score. (maybe just use standard IFPA scoring also as that would make it easy since I could use my CPU with the pinball tourney software)
You get to pitch out the score for 2 games (i.e. only 10 games count, just cross off the 2 you want to pitch). This will help make things fair in case a game goes down and you have not been able to play it.
We will print out 20 forms for those that enter. We will need to come up with some sort of way to get cash and handout forms.
Lets say 6 pm is cutoff to hand in your completed entry form (remember this is honor system > no cheating, you write down your own score for your first attempt on that game, you cross out the 2 games you do not want to count.
Chris and I can compile scores and then do the payout at 7pm at the bar.
thoughts, suggestions, get on the list...
1. Whysnow (Hilton)

Sounds like a plan.

Should we say 11:00am meet in the hotel lobby to collect money and hand out forms. Where hotel check in is at? NOT the show check in. Then everyone meets back there at 6pm to turn forms in. Or hit one of us up on the floor durning the day.

Thoughts

1 week later
#734 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Due to low overall interest (and I have a lot on my plate already for this weekend) I need to pull out from taking the reigns on this locals event. Chris> please feel free to be the organizer if you want. I would still participate/compete.
Chris, If you want to cancel the idea that is fine also.

Yeah I say we will let this one go. Guess we will all just have to play $1.00 games on Saturday night.

#746 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

It was great talking with all you guys this weekend. In person that talk is just as abundant as on here. I think the only game I played that wasn't a tournament game was some WOZ and Mystery Castle. Other than that, it was nonstop talking.

I'm with you. More talk than play. I think Eric and I got more games in on his Tron Friday night and in the AM before the show opened than the rest of the time we were there. Seeing your beautiful example is one reason I would love to own one.

Neo. Your Atlantis was amazing. Thanks for bringing it and taking the time to walk through the rules and explaining more about the machine. Now I want one.

Did everyone meet Tony (tonymiddendorf). To refresh your memory and his; he was walking around with the 4litre jug of RED wine on Saturday. Also important to note at the end of the night his white Tshirt was still white and spotless. Now that's a "Pro".

Best year yet. Stay safe this year so we can see you all again next year.

Chris

#765 11 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Pinball Circus coming up weekend after next ( Easter ).
LTG : )

I really wanted to make a return trip this year. I have a show that weekend that I have to do and even if I fly in on Sunday I wouldn't land until about 7:00PM. I'm having a hard time making that work in my head. How late do things go on the 7th?

LTG do you still do something in May? That month is wide open.

chris

#785 11 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Chris, I'll host a party in May My venue's not as big/awesome as Lloyds but I think it's alright.

Count me in. What happened to you on Sunday at MGC? You guys head for home early on?

Chris

#793 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Found a picture of Tony's dog...

Amazing.

#794 11 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

That is great to hear. Let's sync up offline and see what we can do.

Putting machines outside the game room on the patio was just an idea to keep machines close in proximity. We have plenty of space inside the basement for pins. I'll contact you direct so we can discuss further.

There will be a reward system for everyone that brings a pin. Maybe you can help put that together.

If its in May I'm in. We will see I could drag the FG north. Or if the WOF hasn't made it to the basement it could be that.

Chris

#809 11 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

Maybe I should move the Pinball BBQ to Sunday? It is a three day weekend so would it matter? Anyone making a long drive could then attend two pinball events in one weekend? Thoughts?

I would love that. I was looking to come to the BBQ event but having it be a double header. Since its the M-Day weekend I have no problem eating and drinking on Sunday knowing I can recoup on Monday.

MnHotRod, I'll bring the NBAFB for the party and then I can just leave it with you at the end. For a small fee.

Chris

#813 11 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I would say for me I play the same amount of pins, what I did think was funny last week, weather gets above 40 deg and everyones in shorts and T-shirts!

I'm in shorts 24/7, 365...... Well except weddings and funeral. Apparently all the neighbors get a good laugh of me in my shorts, winter jacket, hat, gloves and sorel boots shoveling the snow in my driveway.

#860 11 years ago
Quoted from ChevelleSSguy:

For the person that was looking for a RFM. Here is one in Stillwater. Looks like the posting is dated over a week ago now so it may be gone.
minneapolis.craigslist.org link

I love the first picture. Why would you even post something that fuzzy. I mean you can tell its a RFM.

chris

1 week later
#911 11 years ago
Quoted from roger0043:

Josh,
If you ever want to unload that SlugFest let me know.

I have a slugfest I may be looking to unload sooner than later.

I just need to get it out of the basement to make room for the System 11 wall

chris

#912 11 years ago

Josh,
I'll trade you a HUO Nugent I just picked up for something.

Hummmmmmm. That Nugent might look good in line with my other music pins.

chris

#926 11 years ago

Didn't these all pop up on the MKE CRAIGLIST. Did you land them or was this from another buyer. Nice stuff.

Hopefully your SOF ends up looking like the one at MGC. That machine was sick.

Chris

#934 11 years ago

Well Congrats on the System 11 Trifecta. ES is on the list for me. I love those machines.

chris

#946 11 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

Tim was nice enough to show me how to break down a machine yesterday by bringing his ES out of storage. I was drooling pretty bad on it.

Yup. I believe you have dibs when Tim wants to sell and then I'm second in line.

chris

#949 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Is ES that good or does he just have a nice one. I need to find time to set mine up.

It's def a good system 11. I think Atlantis will give it a run for its money but that's because Neo's was so amazing at MGC.

Chris

#951 11 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

Yea I got VERY lucky on the timing for getting in line on ES. Ultimately it's Tim's decision though, and if he decided to sell to you I wouldn't be mad, not even a little, because both of you guys are so nice.

Yeah it's all good. I know it will be a while until he gets to it and there is always plenty of pins to go around. Plus I'll have MeT to keep me busy.

Chris

#952 11 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

Yea I got VERY lucky on the timing for getting in line on ES. Ultimately it's Tim's decision though, and if he decided to sell to you I wouldn't be mad, not even a little, because both of you guys are so nice.

Yeah it's all good. I know it will be a while until he gets to it and there is always plenty of pins to go around. Plus I'll have MeT to keep me busy.

Chris

#953 11 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

Chris

#959 11 years ago

I played a beautiful SOF at MGC this year, and it is now on my want list.

Its how I feel about Atlantis.

chris

#1018 10 years ago
Quoted from crassmage:

@Tony I would trade you my whole collection but am sure it doesnt come close value wise. But all 3 are pretty nice. Just throwing that out there. Kind of a "hail mary" thing.

Ahhhhhhhhh if you sell that PF let me know. I would love to add that to the System 11 collection I'm working on.

Chris

#1035 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Not often! I work nights now, so I'm up at this time most nights.

Hey how was slapshot?

#1081 10 years ago

Hey All,

Finally got a few machines out of the basement. Figure I'll offer them here first.

First up is the Slugfest. Nice condition overall. Light cracking on the CP. DMD in nice shape. LED's on all the inserts and reg. bulbs on the GI.

No card dispenser. Took some picks of the dents and dings in the cab

Broken bleacher plastic but I purchases one of those overlays someone was making. I just haven't installed it.

$1200.00 firm.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/56732973@N04/sets/72157633402388148/

Thanks

IMG_8762.JPGIMG_8762.JPG

#1093 10 years ago
Quoted from policano:

Hello Minnesota/Wisconsin! I wanted to introduce myself to Pinside. My name is Tony and I currently live in Woodbury, MN. I have had a small collection of Pins for a few years and only recently discovered Pinside and my love for some of the DMD pins. I have added 3 new games to my collection in the recent past and have been having a blast! I have met some great people here on Pinside as well as Jonogo
Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

Welcome. Love your conviction. Pins where a dining room table should be.

Chris

#1102 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

What else is coming out of the basement...

Right now slugfest and NBAFB. I still need to clean up the NBAFB. That's it for now. Maybe a DE TM which I'll hurt my soul but I have some titles I really want so you have to make room somehow.

Had a buddy come over and help me move a couple pins in and out of the basement. I was telling him my dilemma and he said I should move my office to one of the guest bedrooms. This would free up space for 10-12 more pins..............oh Pandora's box.

Chris

#1110 10 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

So I have a few days off (starting tomorrow) and was wondering who wants to show off their AC/DC? Been wanting to try one out but can't find one on location.

Unfortunately right now I'm super busy and can't offer up time on my machine but when I do I'll fit you up and I'll trade you time on my AC/DC for helping me get my FT into the basement.

My steps are always a challenge.

Chris

#1111 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

sounds like the best plan to me Chris! More ROOM, More RoOm!!

I don't think I'm looking to end up on an addition of hoarders.

Chris

#1115 10 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Plenty of buildings in my town and zoning here is a 12 pack and a streak dinner away!

I've always wanted to ask how you end up in Osseo? I thought the only thing there is the truckstop as I head north to Hudson......

Isnt that truckstop the one that has the amazing homemade pies?

Chris

#1132 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

well if anyone wants to come and play anything I have, just send me a PM. I'm always around. SOF is getting taken apart and restored this Friday. I have a friend that wants some experience taking a playfield apart and back together, so figured my SOF was a good candidate, since it's one I wanted to do for awhile now.

I might hit you up just to play Atlantis

#1210 10 years ago

You should plan the trip around Steve's pinball picnic. You can hit his place and Llyod's. If you leave an extra day in there you can hit blainbrook.

Chris

#1280 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Fish Tales. SlugFest is fun, but it isn't really a pin.

I'm happy to bring the FT. Mine is a players condition machine but does play as it should just not the prettiest thing.

I will say that although I agree that slugfest isnt a pin it is a great party game. 2 player whee your actually picking the pitches for the other player. Mine is only on the chopping block because I'm out of space. Something has to go.

I'm looking forward to a fun day of pin and the return of the BOX OF WINE.

That being said if someone wants to buy the slugfest I can drag it to MN. $1100.00.

I have photos to share.

Chris

1 week later
#1354 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I have a really nice LW3 playfield sitting around if you are interested. I won't ship it though as it will cost $40 just to ship it.

If you guys work a deal I can throw it in my car when I head that way the second week of June.

chris

#1367 10 years ago

Hello my Northern Friends.

Looks like I will be out in New Richmond, WI from June 8th - 19th helping my cousin put a new roof on his house.

Eric, Tony, Josh. Let's plan a meet up or get together. Yes I'm inviting myself over.

Also I'm looking for a new addition to the family while I'm up that way. If someone has something they are looking to unload let me know. Here is what is on my short list.

Atlantis, Scared Stiff, Theatre of Magic, Dirty Harry, Jurassic Park, Road Show, Dr. Dude, Cyclone, Earthshaker.

I have a slugfest to sell or trade as well.

chris

#1377 10 years ago

It's been 3 days since someone has posted here. It must be summertime.

Looking forward to seeing some of the MN crew over the next week while I'm north.

Brian, your TFLE will be on its way to its new home in the AM.

Chris

#1384 10 years ago

I patiently wait for our reunion!

AHHHHHHHHHH. This just got weird

chris

#1398 10 years ago
Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

Only 3 more months til football!
» YouTube video

I'm not sure how our MN friends didn't pick up Tim Tebow. Seems like a perfect fit. He can warm that bench out at TCF Bank Stadium while you wait for your new stadium to be completed.

chris

2 weeks later
#1491 10 years ago

It has landed.

Thanks GAP for hooking it up on short notice.

chris

MET_.JPGMET_.JPG

#1501 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Cool. No Dirty Donny though?

Yeah I had the option. I liked the looks of the road case from the beginning. I'll look into the armor package from PBL at some point. I'm not super worried about resale because mine is staying for a long time and I will end up getting a DD translite down the line.

The DD cab is cool but honestly besides the first 10 seconds that someone checks out the outside of a machine you really pay attention to what is going on with the playfield.

Chris

#1502 10 years ago

Damn you double post

Chris

#1504 10 years ago

Damn you triple post

chris

1 week later
#1544 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

FYI, Master Z in Waukesha has a Metallica Pro on the showroom floor if anyone wants to go play, I snagged the #1 Hiscore on my first game, see if you can beat it!

Flank. When are you going to learn those scores don't count with the glass off.

#1623 10 years ago

Only thing preventing me from getting it at this point is a vehicle to pick it up ...

Going in deep huh. So much for school.

Man being in Euroland really makes it hard to keep up with all that is happening in WI/MN

chris

1 week later
#1724 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Dr. Dude pinball for $500 tomorrow at a garage sale. I'd jump at this, but no way to get it home.
minneapolis.craigslist.org link

If someone picks it up and it's in decent shape I'm interested. This would finish off my small system 11 section of my collection.

Chris

#1774 10 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

And you picked up the one I wanted - I got stuck with Dr. Dude

Well when you want to let go of the Dr.Dude. Its on the list.

chris

#1775 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I believe there is at least 8 coming into Minnesota. And they want to get one for the Pinball On A Stick line up in the arcade at the Minnesota State Fair.

Pinball on a stick is coming back? I may have to make the trip north to check it out. I was bummed when it didn't return last year.

What are the dates of the fair.

chris

3 weeks later
#1955 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Hey guys, I'm selling my Flintstones, asking 2300obo. Prefer local, cash deal. May be able to deliver w/i 2-300 miles for small fee.
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-1994-williams-flintstones-mn-2300obo

And another one rotates through....

chris

#1956 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

After 10+ games on Flintstones, I'm loving it. Loving the design, playfield layout, everything. I think it's time for me to take another crack at Creech!

#1964 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Correct. My pinball ADHD is MN Market's gain. *I* still love Flintstones. With my son showing a new interest in my pins, I'm trying to keep him interested. Flintstones isn't really his type of game unfortunately. He gravitates to WW and ES currently, so I'm going to try and fine some similar games to lineup for him.

You know I like winding you up about the revolving door. I think it's cool your getting your son involved or at least trying to keep him involved.

On another note. Not sure what your arrangements are this weekend or how Far Tom is from Lake Geneva, WI but if you need a cheap place to stay there is always room at my place.

I just require your first born. Or your ES.

Agian not sure how far I am but your always welcome.

Chris

#1976 10 years ago

Man I need to make it up there one of these years.

CHRIS

#1978 10 years ago

Ha. If I wasn't going to be out on the other side of the country i would say yes, yes it does.

Chris

#1986 10 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

i just wanted to post because this should be post 1980 in the Wisconsin-Minnesota Thread and that was the year i was born!!!
Christopher

Jesus I'm old. This hobby is for the whippersnapper.

chris

#2016 10 years ago

To celebrate the arrival of MET Premium I'm having a Music Themed Pinball party.

To make this an even more entertaining event please wear your best Rock n Roll / Music T-shirt. By that I mean Vanilla Ice, Ratt, ELO and so on.

Sunday Sept 22nd
4:00-10:00PM
Lake Geneva, WI 53147

Please RSVP though a private email on the flyer or through Pinside so I can ensure I have the proper supplies.

chris

Picture_5.pngPicture_5.png

#2018 10 years ago

I knew that was the best date for you and Tim.

chris

#2020 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Sweet, I'll make every effort to attend! Thanks!

Bring along some of your MN cohorts to split the gas.

You make it to POAS? Looked like a nice line-up this year.

chris

#2067 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

It's a problem that I'm ok with. My BODY however is starting to revolt. after 35 pins in and out of the arcade... there has to be a stop in sight...

Start collecting coins. You can bring those to MGC and set up in the corner

Chris

#2074 10 years ago

Weekend Bump

To celebrate the arrival of MET Premium I'm having a Music Themed Pinball party.

To make this an even more entertaining event please wear your best Rock n Roll / Music T-shirt. By that I mean Vanilla Ice, Ratt, ELO and so on.

Sunday Sept 22nd
4:00-10:00PM
Lake Geneva, WI 53147

Please RSVP though a PM on the flyer or through Pinside so I can ensure I have the proper supplies.

chris Picture_5.pngPicture_5.png

#2075 10 years ago

Hey All

Listed here before the masses.

I'm out of space. Again! Time to sell and make room for something new.

Data East Time Machine.

Decent condition overall.

Cab has some nicks and dings as it would for its age.

Plastics are in good shape. All are intact with no cracks or pieces missing.

Playfield has some wear in places where there was no playfield mylar. Mylar is bubbling over some of the inserts. but it looks to be in overall nice condition.

The "star warp" ramp is damaged at the ramp entrance and at the drain point. This doesn't effect play in any way. Just not incredibly pretty.

LED's throughout the entire machine.

Included in the sale is an NOS ramp to install into the machine.

I'm interested in a sale or trade. Plus or Minus cash depending on machine but in most cases I think I'll be sending cash your way.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/56732973@N ... 284069129/

$1100.00 OBO

List of Wants: Scared Stiff, NGG, Bally Atlantis, Dr. Dude. Dirty Harry, JP, Roadshow.

chris IMG_9586.JPGIMG_9586.JPG IMG_9585.jpgIMG_9585.jpg

#2079 10 years ago

Hey Guys,

Listed here before the masses

So Tom and I swung our deal. So I now have a TFLE Combo that is on the block.

HUO machine for Tom and then it was moved to my house. Playfield is perfect in every way. Has a Matt McKee topper.

This machine is number 63.

Only issue is that cab protectors were put on this machine and the decals have been damaged. I have a complete decal set that will be part of the sale. There are now the PBL metal protectors on it so this won't be a problem in the future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/56732973@N04/sets/72157635299784895/

$4600.00 or trades from list below + or minus cash.

List of Wants: Scared Stiff, NGG, Bally Atlantis, Dr. Dude. Dirty Harry, JP, Roadshow.

Dave: I'll trade this for your AFM. I know you want it. You couldn't stop playing it that time at Tim's.

chris

IMG_9609.jpgIMG_9609.jpg IMG_9595.jpgIMG_9595.jpg

#2083 10 years ago
Quoted from gjbwalker:

AAAAA! Great looking game Chris. I played Centerflank's and was really impressed. I wish a had either the funds or could actually part with a pin in my collection for this one.
GLWS

Yeah. I've been enjoying it. I'm resisting my urge to bring it to the basement. If it makes the trip then it's staying for a while. If anything it will chill in the garage for the Pin Party in Sept.

Maybe someone will have to own it then. I'll probably buy a sub to park under it. That's an easy addition and take away.

CHRIS

#2084 10 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I've not heard too many good things about Len. In fact, the games he lists for sale may not even be in his possession. They are simply ones he has the chance to buy but won't unless he finds a buyer first. You do notice all his descriptions are the same. See what he says if you ask for pics.

I've looked at some of his machines
Through pictures over the Internet. Seemed like a fair guy and the pics he sent seemed to represent the machine he was selling. Wear and all. I just felt like his prices were high compared to the condition of the routed machines he was selling.

I guess if there is something you can't live without and it's the best option for you take some time to really look over the machine.

Chris

#2089 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

And even if you drove a long way to get there. Don't be afraid to go home empty handed. Don't get caught up in having to get it no matter what.

Yup. I've been there. LTG is right. Walk away if it doesn't feel right.

Chris

#2092 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I like TF but not quite that much, Chris. I think i'm going to get a TAF instead or i'd be all over this.

Ohhhh. I think a little birdie told me about that TAF. Good luck with that. you coming to the party or what? Are you scared there will be to many people around so you won't get as much time on TRS as you would like

chris

#2123 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Any time we can take a pin from "the dakotas" and bring it to MN is a good time in my opinion!

and then it will make its way to WI at some point.

#2130 10 years ago

Wow that must have been an amazing demo man

Chris

#2175 10 years ago

Hey All,

With the release of the Stern's Star Trek. I'm putting it out there again. Help me pay for your new ST machine. Sell me one of the following.

Looking to buy a SS, NGG, Atlantis, JP, Roadshow, Dr. Dude.

chris

#2180 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Just putting it out there, sell me an NBAFB. . Tony doesn't care. He knows he would get it when I was done and it would be closer to home for him.

Rusty,

Did you just offer up your SS for trade toward my NBAFB?

I swear thats how I just read this.

chris

#2181 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Read it again... he wants to give someone else money for them to buy ST, and in return, they give him a game he is looking for that is NOT ST....

Don't give Josh a hard time. He just sees all those machines listed and he is thinking about how to get them flowing through his game room.

chris

#2184 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Anyone Local-ish have a line on an A.P.B (All Points Bulletin) Atari arcade game? I'm looking to add one to my arcade since I sold my Outrun. I'd like to get one local for a reasonable price. Willing to drive a ways for the right deal

Dude. You have great taste.

I used to play that on Friday nights when my parents bowled. I owned one for a while and then just needed the space for pins. That game rules. Now I want one again.

chris

#2189 10 years ago

yeah the NBAFB is a constant project. For some reason I have an issue with the defender mech. I worked on it couldn't get it fixed. ralphwiggum takes it and can't get it to have an issue. get it back home. Problem re-appears. So until its all 100% I would want to try to unload it.

Plus I really like the machine. Its great for the garage. Always have to have at least one in the garage.

chris

#2191 10 years ago

Yeah it's on my list. Hopefully I'll get to it by the party. Lots to do. maybe as people arrive ill have my head buried in it.

CHRIS

#2194 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I read it that I would trade SS for you AFM and you would trade Chris MM for NBAFB and a six pack of Shasta.

Sold. I will then trade MM for a Police Force because thats all I think MM is worth.

Just kidding. MM is def worth a straight trade for TFLE.

chris

#2211 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

D&G is getting a Star Trek, which version remains to be seen. He wasn't too keen on dropping $8,100 when I chatted with him yesterday so it may be a Pro. And if it was a Pro, it would only be a Pro because the Premium is always the last to be run and he doesn't want to wait months for the premiums.

Yeah I thought I got my MET Pre in a pretty timely fashion. I can't remember now. Seems like when they fire up the line they run things pretty quickly.

Chris

#2223 10 years ago

I threw my want ad up elsewhere but I figured I would add it here.

Looking for a SS, NGG, RS, JP and Dr. Dude.

SS and NGG are at the top of the list.

looking for something that is working but needs a shop job.

If it needs some light playfield touch up I'm cool with that.

Chris

#2231 10 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Where in the MSP airport is Tron? My GF found the potc/spiderman/wpt/trs game room in Terminal F last night... only TRS worked and she had some fun on that. Looked for one to buy, but they are still ni the $3k range.....

Its in between C and D. Across from the tram pick-up point down the ramp from the Starbucks. 2 months ago when I was through there the Tron had loose slings.

Was through Terminal 2 This morning. LOTR, BDK and IJ4 were the offerings. All played slow and were dirty but they played.

chris

#2236 10 years ago

Awesome to see you last night. Sarah always loves it when she meets pinball friends that "aren't super weird."

Always great to hang with you, Tony. Somehow we hung out without actually being in a place to even play pinball. No-one be fooled; all we did was talk about pinball.

I feel like I'm letting everyone on the WI/MN thread down because she didn't think I was "Super Weird"

Sorry everyone. I'll try harder.

chris

#2240 10 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

A heads up about an EM for sale. Friend messaged me about it, hoping it won't get sold to a farmer for target practice. That..and Minnesota:
http://www.villiardauction.com/viestenz_photos.html

I want the snack master

Chris

#2250 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I think you'd be better off selling bk2k, flash gordon and lotr... to me!

Damn,

Dave's making some moves.

1 week later
#2363 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Does the seller pay any fees?

usually 10%

chris

1 month later
#2844 10 years ago

though maybe I shouln't go to the afterparty ... for my liver's sake.

Why would you say something crazy like that.

I was working on a "camelback" type system so you could strap the "Jug O Wine" right to your back for the afterparty. But now there is no point. I might as well skip the whole event now.

chris

#2845 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I am ready for MGC now. Have been trying to dream up a way to build a waterproof trailer that will hold 3 pins and two behind a car.

I'm on the fence about buying a trailer this year. After 3 trips in and out of the city last year because i took 2 machine and then bought 1 I really need to do something new. Plus I was going to try and bring "pinball in a case" this year so I will need a trailer for sure.

chris

1 week later
#2912 10 years ago

Hosted a real Rock & Roll pinball party.

Day off in MKE so we loaded up a couple busses and headed to the house. Everyone had a great time including the boss. Had a kick ass bubble hockey tourney as well.

chris

Pinball Party.JPGPinball Party.JPG
5-1[1].jpg5-1[1].jpg

2 weeks later
#3011 10 years ago

IJ is a great title.

Welcome.

chris

#3020 10 years ago
Quoted from gamefreakfrank:

The other one that's in Central WI.
Frank

Why do we have 2 of those? Crazy. Only one Lake Geneva........That's what I'm saying.

#3050 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Lake Geneva? Are there any WI residents that live there? I thought that was just an extension of IL?

Oh snap... BTW: Fontana is an extension of IL on the LG. I know for a fact that if there was some type of border skirmish we would gladly create new border treaties around Fontana being turned over to IL.

#3051 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I am still looking for a way to haul 3 games to MGC. If it turns out I can only bring one it will be Shrek with an attempt to sell it. If it sells before then which I assume it should what game would people like me to bring from my collection? I am open to suggestions from anyone.

Well if you bring Shrek I guess I won't need to bring FG.

Quoted from RustyLizard:

I am seriously thinking about bringing SS. I haven't seen one at a show that I have been to. Also my ramps are in OK condition but not bad enough to buy new ones. Maybe if it got played to death for a weekend I could justify new ramps after that.

Oh man. Your SS is for sale? Damn it. Wish I would have know that a few weeks ago.

Tim, I believe my want for an SS has been solved. I will know very shortly. So now if you bring SS i will have to find something else to bring.

Seriously Rusty stop taking all my choices.

chris

#3052 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I will place an absentee vote for Chris S..... Scared Stiff.... Might as well sell that one too.

Tim,

I think you should bring IJ this year. That's my choice.

chris

#3056 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Nope, not for sale, not ever. He is just pulling your leg. We can coordinate in the Spring. We have enough games that we won't have to double up.

True story.

I hate that guy.

#3057 10 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Anyone interested in a really nice BREAKSHOT $1600
NGG $2800 very nice..
Let me know - pics can follow

Is it wrong that I have a NGG and this still peaks my interest based on price.

Chris

#3062 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

-looks around basement, lights Atlantis on fire-

Ha. Why are you always doing me favors

#3117 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Aww crap, what did I win? LOL....
Thanks again Jim, Looking forward to them. I downsized my storage and was taking this winter off from buying and selling pins. 4 TSPP and 1 NGG and 1 Breakshot Later, I am officially going backwards.
Something has to go though..... I simply have zero space.... Looks like Pirates of the Carribean is next

Ha. I love it. If memory serves you wanted a NGG back in the lineup.

Good to see those addiction classes are paying off. .

Good thing you grabbed them. I hit up Jim and if they were there when I got home in 2 weeks I was going to pounce. Do I need 2 NGG's? No. But who needs 4 TSPP's.

#3122 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

That is correct, My son has been wanting one for awhile, and I liked it while I had it BITD.

I guess you could bring your NGG over and then I could have 4 TSPP *and* 2 NGG. Pretty diverse collection.

Shiiiit. That NGG will be around my place for a while. Let me know if you sell that IJ to make space for the NGG.

Nice grab BTW.

Jim hopefully you plan sometime to play that Jolly Park of Tim's.

He is a super cool dude and has a nice collection. Not sure how accessible it is with all the machines he has slammed in there right now.

#3124 10 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

How does one get TWO Metallicas? Heh.
But yeah, I would pick NGG over Metallica. The challenge lies in getting that hole-in-one shot. And it's just good bonkers fun.

Yeah when I hosted a get together a couple of months back it the NGG got some serious play from all those that attended.

chris

#3133 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Yes, as long as you don't have any real backglasses you should be okay. 12 hours at room temps is my rule before power on.

He should know. I think he is up to 3 storage units now with his TSPP purchases.

Chris

#3142 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Yeah we got some snow last night too, messin up my plans also.

I can't wait to get home and see some snow. Although, I'm sure I would be annoyed if it was messing p my plans.

Chris

#3154 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Life is good in WI at the moment.

All amazing photos of the season.

chris

#3155 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

You ain't kidding..... Guy came over to pick up TSPP #1 today and left with TSPP and POTC... TSPP #2 leaves tomorrow and TSPP #3 and #4 will be here on Tuesday (working through the buying queue on #3, #4 is my keeper). Friday NGG and Breakshot show up....

Looks like a its shaping up to be a very merry "First World" X-Mas over you way this year.

chris

#3202 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Damn... I got my dad a card. *hangs head in shame*

My dad loves when he gets a big box of the hotel shampoos and soaps from the hotels I stay at.

Damn that man is frugal.

chris

#3205 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

That is awesome.... But that actually gets me thinking a bit- That robe you got me for Christmas that says "Radisson" on it wasn't a designer robe from Italy was it?

Thats amazing.

#3207 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

That is awesome.... But that actually gets me thinking a bit- That robe you got me for Christmas that says "Radisson" on it wasn't a designer robe from Italy was it?

Why are you still up. Its so late there. I assume your working on my project.

chris

#3209 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Dude, you know I only sleep from 2-6. I *am* working on your project, it is cold and I need some good kindling to get this house warmed up. I am actually just finishing moving stuff around for tomorrow morning (Breakshot and NGG).

Amazing. I hope I make it your way before the breakshot makes its way down the road.

chris

#3211 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

By "his way" you mean the United States?

Exactly. Home the 21st. Can't wait. Its frickin 85+ here and I hate it.

chris

2 weeks later
#3297 10 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Tony, thanks for meeting us up there We had fun and learned a lot....about how to use fake quarters

Had a great afternoon of pinball. Can't wait to get the zizzle home and set up for my goddaughter.

For those on the east side of the twin cities. Check out Sun Ray Lanes. Nice selection of really clean and well maintained pins.

Currently in the bar area.

TF
ST
Sharkies shoot out
WCS
ID4
Taxi
Gameshow

Chris

#3308 10 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

When did I ever say that? The standing Friday invite is the standing Friday invite. I've just not mentioned it on Pinside before.

Wish I was home right now. I would come over in a heartbeat.

Spent the evening with my MN brothers at Blainebrook.

Keep the invites coming. I would love to make it your way.

CHRIS

#3312 10 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Chris farted while playing.

Actually Parnell was CD'n all night long.

Tim I tried to convert some more people over to the WOF. I think I failed

Chris

#3313 10 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

The deal is, I'm around almost every Friday with the kids, so if people want to stop by for some pin, that's cool. Just have to let me know you're comin'

copy that.

#3315 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Minnesota is weird like that... That game is certainly far too cerebral for a Golden Gopher to understand...

True that. I hightailed it back to the stateline after I took a pile of dollars off of them.

#3317 10 years ago

Ha. Tonight yes. Other nights no

#3323 10 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

That was bad... I cried burning tears there is just something about blainbrook that makes you fart.

It's the cheese curds

Chris

#3334 10 years ago

That's sweet. Played some this evening once it was set up. It's actually fun and the 5 year old doesn't care. She is just excited to play pinball with her uncle.

Chris

#3335 10 years ago

Thanks Parnell.

zizzle.jpgzizzle.jpg
#3342 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Happy New Year !
It was two years ago today, at 6pm CST that Jack called me to let me know WOZ was no longer under wraps, especially after the Spooky Podcast earlier that day.
What an exciting two years this has been for all pinball.
In honor of this occasion, my WOZ will be on free play from noon to midnight today. To kick off 2014 and celebrate pinball. I only ask that people share and not hog the machine.

Nice one LGT. This is one time I can say. "Wish I was closer". Much success to you in 2014.

Chris

#3343 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Picked up a Gottlieb Gridiron from my buddy Herb tonight.

That will look nice next to BDK. Unless you have already moved it on.

Happy NYE Tom.

Chris

#3352 10 years ago

Time to shake off those winter blues.

Feb 8th.

This one will be more low key then last time. Cheap Pizza, Chips and Cookies.

PLEASE BRING A 6 PACK of BEER to share

4:00-Whenever.

7:00PM $5.00 single Elimination Bubble Hockey Tourney.

Did this at my tour party and it was a lot of fun. Here is how it works. Sign up at 6:30PM. Give me your $5.00. Then we will build brackets based on how many people sign up. We will draw numbers out of a hat to fill the slots for each round. If its an odd number of players there will be a "bye" card that can be pulled for that round. After each round we will redraw names and slots for the next round. Rinse and repeat until we have a winner. Winner takes the pot.

Please RSVP through a PM. Please include your email address so I can send you info and updates outside the pinball robot. When you email I will give you the address to the house.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-party-feb-8th-se-wi-53147#post-1349745

chris

#3356 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Damn, maybe I can head over after the WI SCS. I love bubble hockey and GnR.

Email sent. I will be attending.

Sounds great Tom. Looking forward to seeing you. Good luck in the Tourney.

chris

#3397 10 years ago

PING FOR THOSE THAT MISSED THE POST LAST WEEK.

Time to shake off those winter blues.

Feb 8th.

This one will be more low key then last time. Cheap Pizza, Chips and Cookies.

PLEASE BRING A 6 PACK of BEER to share

4:00-Whenever.

7:00PM $5.00 single Elimination Bubble Hockey Tourney.

Did this at my tour party and it was a lot of fun. Here is how it works. Sign up at 6:30PM. Give me your $5.00. Then we will build brackets based on how many people sign up. We will draw numbers out of a hat to fill the slots for each round. If its an odd number of players there will be a "bye" card that can be pulled for that round. After each round we will redraw names and slots for the next round. Rinse and repeat until we have a winner. Winner takes the pot.

Please RSVP through a PM. Please include your email address so I can send you info and updates outside the pinball robot. When you email I will give you the address to the house.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-party-feb-8th-se-wi-53147#post-1349745

chris

#3415 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

Was talking about Wauna. SCS is all mine!

Hi, my name is Ken and I'm an alcoholic. And just to set the record straight, I didn't drink a single beer at Wauna. Went right to the hard stuff.
Party at Chris's house is going to be insane!

Yeah. I have nowhere to be the next day. I'm looking to go long.

Chris

#3418 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Great, going long at your advanced age is 10 minutes, a 2 hour nap, and then a sandwich to start round 2.... sooooo.... What would you like on your sandwich?

Make it with rye and a few slices of F-off and spread it with a nice helping of suck it.

I plan to start napping a few days previous so I'm rested and in top form. Hell since I'm not leaving the next day I might actually have a drink or twelve.

Don't you have a job or something like that.

chris

#3421 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

I think this is the first time I've heard Tim "sound" giddy.

I heard it last weekend when we were almost blown up by a misdirected firework. We were both laughing pretty hard.

Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Will I have a chance to win my $5 back at pinball after I donate it to the Chexx fund? God, I am so looking forward to this day of pinball glory.

Def. I will gladly repay you. You know me and my steller pinball performances.

(Ken that says Steller not Stella )

chris

#3444 10 years ago

Had my new babies shipped in over the holiday. Wasn't here so my buddy had to receive them at his place of business (funeral home). Check out his resourcefulness in a pinball cart. He made me proud when we were loading them and he said sitting on the cart they were the right height to play.

It made me laugh.

chris

SS.JPGSS.JPG Taxi.JPGTaxi.JPG
#3448 10 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Taxi!?? Wow, nice score.

Yeah I just about got a beating in the head by Tim and Dave about not hanging onto it. I'm hoping to have it set up in the living room so people can play it at the party on the 8th.

It needs a new playfield so I will drop one in and move it on its way. It was just part of the package deal.

chris

#3450 10 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

chris! SWEETNESS. you going to do the boob decals for SS?

HA. I can say I haven't seen those besides what was done to that EATPM. Not my flavor.

I'm going to do one of those cool skull toppers people have been making as of late. Hopefully I can pull it together by the party.

chris

#3453 10 years ago

YOUR ALL VULTURES. VULTURES I SAY.

The Taxi isn't even out of the shrink wrap yet and I have like 6 people up in my grill.

Once I have set-up and can take some pictures and we will go from there.

NOW LEAVE ME ALONE........YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

but honestly hit me up if you have an interest in the machine. I'm in no rush to unload it so I will put everyone in order and contact people in order at a later date.

chris

#3454 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

LOL, a scared stiff at a funeral home. Not sure howd I'd feel if that was its permanent home.

Its actually pretty funny. When the shipper dropped off the machines they were concerned that the carts couldn't hold the weight. His response. "these things are used for caskets and 350lbs of "dead weight" it will be fine." He got the oddest look.

Funeral Director Humor.........Its always pretty dry.

chris

#3456 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

People are just dying to hear about it.

Standby Rim shot...............And Go Rim shot.

Nice one LTG

chris

#3457 10 years ago

Hey All,

So (adaman25) is coming over Wednesday night to check things out. If you want to stop by as well because your bored of Wednesday Night TV just hit me up. I would like to wrap the evening up around the 10-11PM hour. I'll grab some chips. BYOB.

chris

#3460 10 years ago

If I have it running for sure.

Right now Atlantis is out there. I don't think most will spend a lot of time in the garage. Its cold.

chris

1 week later
#3488 10 years ago

Thanks guys- spent the weekend relaxing with the lady-friend in Chicago. No, did not get any pinball action in Chicago. Fortunately, I got to play some at the MSP airport.
See you at MGC!

sorry your were subjected to those machines.

chris

#3491 10 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I have never had enough time at msp to actually play them I did however play a goldeneye at the reef bar in duluth that was a pile of crap. You know when they use scotch tape on the left flipper button something isn't right.

Yeah the machines are mostly a pile of crap. There are always exceptions to the rule.

chris

#3515 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

That's weird, ChrisS has the newest code on his WoF and he hardly ever gets any points awarded either...

I will murder you ..................

chris

#3517 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

I will murder you ..................
chris

..............with my pinball skills.

#3532 10 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

What would you sell jd for from the bundle then?

for you? 3K sounds about right

#3561 10 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Hahah what!.? Ya make the broken pin cost more how's that Scared Stiff? Making you stiff?

It's coming along. I have a pile of projects to get through. The SS will work for the party but won't be "sick" in nature.

#3565 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

What's the running head count? From the people I've talked to, sounds like you're going to have A LOT of guests.

Some more than 5.

I really haven't kept count. You will have to tell me what you thought of the last party. It seemed like people kind of flowed in and out of the party so I don't know if it was ever really crazy downstairs. Did you have to wait for machines? Or was there always something free to play.

Tom is right. You won't be there until like 11PM since you will be in the finals.

Also I need to update the time on all the machines so they will play Midnight Madness. Besides setting the time is there anything you need to do in the settings for Midnight Madness?

chris

#3571 10 years ago

Only in Wisconsin.

Couldn't find the lighter. Time to Improvise.

Also its so F'n cold here. Ran the heater in the garage.

chris

Smokin.JPGSmokin.JPG
#3573 10 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I love how much propane is in this picture! The only thing that could make it better would be a news story running in the background about the propane shortage.

Thats true. Damn I forgot about that esp since I'm running the grill tonight.

chris

#3575 10 years ago

Summer? I'm just trying to get through next week.

chris

#3609 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

Wife is SO EXCITED to finally play Sopranos!

Sweet. You guys can play that and I'll play WOZ.

Had to move machines around again to satisfy my OCD.

Now Sopranos and WOZ have a corner to themselves.

Chris

#3617 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

I was thinking the same thing! If Chris posts the audit counts like he did last time, should be interesting to see!

Ohhhh sorry. No WOZ. WOF. Sorry for all the excitement.

You can all cancel your plans for coming now.

Chris

#3636 10 years ago

Dang it. I'll still be working in the basement.

Check the weather rusty. Looks like snow on Saturday if your heading south.

Chris

#3658 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

Yeah, SS cost me a dollar that night but it also got me 7 points.

What are you laughing at? That's it! You and me, SS at Chris's house! It's on!

SS is one of those games that can take a long time to play. I was in the basement today giving it a wax before tomorrow night.

Chris

#3659 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Aww snap, I know where I am getting my dollar back from the 5 I lose at Chexx....

I really hope we get a good pot going on the Super Chexx hockey. I need to build the brackets and the numbers before I forget.

Chris

#3663 10 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

Off Topic, was at the Badger Hockey Game last night to see Bucky beat the Ground Squirrels, Gophers I mean, what a game!
See some of you tomorrow at the Wisconsin State Championships!

At Game 2 tonight.

Back home after to button up Atlantis. Seriously I'm afraid to play them because they keep breaking.

CHRIS

#3666 10 years ago

Thats not a bad idea. International snow sculpting comp right here in the LG.

Also I'll be locked in the basement working on machines that are down so people are welcome after 2:00PM.

Also good luck to all those in the State Tourney today. Hope the weather holds and we see you after at the house.

chris

#3667 10 years ago

Tim. I'm ready. Bring it.

Racks.JPGRacks.JPG
#3671 10 years ago

I love that your bored in the car and pinging Pinside. as your wife is driving you home. I want my own personal chauffeur.

Thanks for coming Ken. I know it was a long day and it was great you found the time to drag you wife out

Safe drive home

Chris

#3678 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

You aren't lying, that was a blast. I brought a 6 pack of beer, drank a few of them, and came home with $72. I want to thank everyone for playing Bubble Hockey like they play pinball....
Russ,
Your "ralphwiggum" frequent buyers punch card is in the mail, thanks again, enjoy!

Yeah congrats to both of you on the sale. That NGG is a fun machine.

You know if you get this silly "line up" thought out of your head you could sell me that IJ and you would have your shed fund back intact. Or is your plan to slowly take all my dollars to fund that.

Quoted from PinballKen:

You got any of that left? Thanks for hosting Chris! Was awesome to hang at your place with so many great people and play so many awesome pins!

Good thing about Tim's play last night is he had long ball time (take that where you want). So their were few games to lose my money on.

Put up a respectable 2.7 bil on Who Dunnit and that didn't even get close to the leader board. I'm seriously going to have to reset the high scores. Need to give us common folks a chance again.

Chris

#3689 10 years ago

MMMMMMMMMMMM..................Shasta.

This will help with the hangover.

chris

Shasta.JPGShasta.JPG
#3692 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Would go better with assorted deli meats

I have no desire to even leave the house.

What are you doing on here. Your suppose to be playing with that NGG.

Last night was the 6th game i put on my SS. So I was really excited to play those dollar games. In fact. I think I'll take a break from cleaning and head down there now.

chris

#3696 10 years ago

Hey All,

So I now have a pile of beer that needs to be drunk. (You all let me down as Wisconsinites last night)

If someone would like to claim it for the next league event hit me up.

I think you will end up with about 10 to12 6packs.

Let me know

chris

#3699 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Could always donate it to the WI Barry Oursler event on March 8th if you want?

Fine with me. Excuse my ignorance but I don't know anything about it.

Chris

#3709 10 years ago

Look at Tim snuggling up next to Dennis. Did you grab his ass?

Chris

#3712 10 years ago

Time for bed. Got my name as the GC on my new SS. 40,811,030. Being the crappy player that I am (and Tim can attest to that) I feel like I'm on top of the world.

chris

1 week later
#3764 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

I want to trade my WCS94, let me know what you got. Prefer Local, even up or trade down + cash. Can deliver within an hr or two, if needed. Wantlist is current, but will consider any pin. Send PM for quickest reply.
Game is in nice shape. Plays great, I'd call it a very nice players game. Cab is good, PF is clean with very little or no wear, slight insert lifting on a couple, new soccer ball, full CT or eq LEDs in GI/PF. New Cherry DMD, new gold legs, new coin door. Plunger could use a new sleeve on it, but works as is. Extra plastics and manual included, Pics upon request. Quite a few pinsiders have seen/played this game.

Damn you. Now you have 2 machines I want.

Chris

#3766 10 years ago

Just had to cancel my room at the Sheraton for MGC. If anyone is looking go grab it.

chris

#3769 10 years ago

Yup. If I didn't like money so much I would quit my job.

Problem is if I quit my job then I can't buy pins.

chris

#3770 10 years ago

Someone just take really good pics and have a review on Charlie's machine. I'm really excited about it.

chris

#3774 10 years ago

Yup it sucks.

FU work responsiblites

I was suppose head to the cities this weekend to hang with some pinball bros and had to blow that out because I spent the last 2 days trying to get home from the east coast.

FU mother nature.

Ok I feel better

#3777 10 years ago

Sorry Parnell.

Heard you were sleeping on the sofa in the middle of the afternoon. Didn't know you would take it so hard.

I hate my job right now and having to make some adult choices.

It might be the first time ever.

Chris

#3778 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Yeah Chris we'll miss ya at the Daytona 500/Pinball party. I'll have a beer or 3 for ya.

Thanks again for the invite. You have a great looking collection and I was really looking forward to TFTC.

Chris

#3782 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

you stay in your middle of the state, and i'll keep the SE corner contained. I think we will just race and see who arrives first. I'd have everything broken down and hauled home, set back up, and leveled, before you even made it halfway here.

You def have a proximity advantage.

Quoted from CaptainNeo:

adult choices? This sounds serious. If you have to move and sell off all your pins, I want dibs on GNR and Sopranos. Oh and the bubble hockey.

Only as serious as having to actually go to work. Nothing dire like selling off machines or worse yet moving.

How could I move with all the love in the air with calling dibs on machines. I mean the body isn't even cold yet.

Chris

#3787 10 years ago

If anyone is bringing a pile of games to MGC and is looking to unload an afterparty ticket, please let me know.
I'm flying this year ... thus I am not bringing a game. I'd be happy to compensate you, make a donation to Pinside, or let you swig off my jug of wine for the night.

The horse head wasn't even his. He just ended up with it because of the effects of the 'jug o wine'. Damn; if your flying your going to have to go hard to get through that jug.

And BTW: By "compensate" Tony means sexual favors
Chris

#3791 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Please, I know what you find games at and buy at as well. We both live in the same region and we both know what reasonable is. It's not like we live in CA or NY and wipe our asses with $100's. I just paid $2600 for Pinball Magic. You think I underpaid for that?

I love pinball magic. No I won't trade for GnR.

Now I need to come see your place.

#3801 10 years ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

Throwing this out there, I am considering putting my No Fear up on the trading block. Been a long winter. It's a really nice example. Playfield is great. Cliffys on ramp. Full led's. Upgraded sound system( speakers and sub). Full back powder coating by BackAlley. Skull has custom pearl paint. Cab was professionally air brushed. No fade.>

Wow that is a great looking machine. Makes me want a NF again. I love how fast it plays.

Chris

#3808 10 years ago

Hey WI /MN dudes.

Looking for a Gottlieb Strikes 'n Spares. Just looking to mix it up on a good 2 player theme.

chris

#3811 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Looks like someone hacked Chris's account.... SnS? Are you just trying to win some dollars back after my recent bubble hockey victory? Where does it stop, the love tester? The Strength Tester? Maybe I will bring my Festivus pole over and we can just air our grievances....

Shouldn't you be working on that R911 or TSPP?

I know and I really miss my Slugfest as well.

I know it's hard for you to think outside the box......"oh I want to relive my college years......blah blah blah blah"

I knew I would get some digs for this one. I'm secure in my manhood and dedication to pinball. Bring it on.

#3813 10 years ago

Thanks. Yeah it's a bit more than I want to spend.

Still kick myself for missing one in the twin cities a couple years ago.

CHRIS

#3815 10 years ago

That's the one I was looking at. Quite a bit of playfield wear on the last one.

Looks like Ralphwiggum will be busy doing touch up on it.

Chris

#3819 10 years ago

Yeah but will we ever see them.?

Isn't he still rocking a 35mm disposable.

CHRIS

1 month later
#4081 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

It's hard work for all of us. Haul one of those babies out of there and get it to a show. In the end you will find it was more than worth it. You get all kinds of memories of people enjoying your game and you go home knowing that you were part of what made the show happen. If everyone who had to work to bring a game left them home, there is no show.

I'm in the same boat. 3 steps down. 90 degree turn and 8 more. Its a nightmare getting things in and out. Anyone who has made it to my house can attest from all the divots in my walls.

That said. I now keep a "garage game" so I can throw it in the SUV and take it to shows and events. Its also the machine that is the rotation machine. Games in the basement are there for a while. The garage can come and go.

chris

#4113 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Mankato peeps blockquote>

Nice. Keep them coming

#4123 10 years ago

I was bummed I couldn't make it to Pinball Circus. So I celebrated in a different way.

Found "Press Play" in Boulder, CO.

Great line-up of vids and of pins. Killed about 5 hours today.

Won't fix that I missed LTG's event and am missing MGC but what can you do.

chris

ergr3ge.JPGergr3ge.JPG getgeg.JPGgetgeg.JPG photo.JPGphoto.JPG w3re4fr4.JPGw3re4fr4.JPG
#4125 10 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

I hear there is a moment of silence at MGC @10:02 Saturday at the after party cuz you can't make it. I think we are suppose to pour out some of our Faygo Root Beer at that time also, that's what I am hearing.

Ha.

It was actually pretty good Rootbeer. I finished it off after the last party. Please don't think of even wasting the time to do such things. That will cut into another game of pinball.

I just hope someone starts a "photos of MGC" thread so I can drool.

chris

#4165 10 years ago

Ok Dudes. 24 hours until things get rolling at MGC. I expect lots of pictures over the course of the weekend. I'm stuck on the road and will need my fix from the internet.

To all those traveling from MN or Northern Wisconsin. Safe Travels.

Have fun.

chris

#4168 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I am guessing Greenville SC.

And Tom has officially creeped me out.

At least I know where Tom will be the next 72 hours.

chris

#4169 10 years ago

Tom is Right.

Just have to check out the pinball map and see what's doing.

If its bleak I'll just spend the day in the hotel room taking turns of checking for an update here..........or pulling myself around the room.

chris

2 weeks later
#4329 10 years ago
Quoted from big_ragu:

Anyone looking for a fun convertible for the summer?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-your-a-list-tables-for-my-sweet-triumph-tr6-in-mn
We'll EVENTUALLY have a spring/summer here, right??? Maybe someday?

No but if anyone in the area has a galaxie / or galaxie 500 convertible for sale or trade I would be interested. 60-63 please.

#4331 10 years ago

Sweet. Can't wait to take it for a spin this summer.

Yeah I just want a big old cruiser. That way I can put the top down and head your way for a day of pinball.

Plus something like that is big enough to throw a machine in the back

#4339 9 years ago

Hey WI / MN Dudes

So I'm thinking of adding another pin the pinball road case line-up.

Looking for a routed AC/DC pro or Metallica Pro. I'm leaning to AC/DC pro. The playfield needs to be clean cab can have some wear.

I'm not sure how easy "routed" versions of either of these will be to find since I assume they both earn well.

Hit me up if you have something that fits the bill. I'd consider something in Chicago-Milwaukee Area and then in and around the twin cities.

chris

1 week later
#4421 9 years ago

PING........... all you SOB's that are out in your yards or doing spring sporting things.

I'm looking for a W?D for a friend.

chris

#4426 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

Does pinball league count as "sporting things"? If so I'm a Proud SOB. You were even here in spirit Chris, as we talked about you on the carpool home. Happy hunting on the W?D.

Ha. All that talk better have been about my ES someone is suppose to be working on.

Can't wait to get home. Planning a summer party. Hopefully ES will make it into the lineup.

Chris

#4433 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

friends don't let friends buy whodunnits.

Don't you have a high score on mine?

They all can't be FT's

chris

#4434 9 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I think I started our conversation in the car with... "you think Chris will be mad I sold that Earthshaker?"

Sh............tttt.

chris

#4438 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

No, didn't know you had one. If you were any kinda friend, you'd just sell them your's.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Lets do this

2 weeks later
#4558 9 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

If you want to make her day... ChrisS will most likely be selling an Elvis very soon... Just a heads up.

Tim's correct.

Once I get home and get some pics I will be posting it for sale. Need to make room for MMr.
I need a bigger house.

Chris

1 week later
#4650 9 years ago

So I'm actively starting the search for a Junkyard. Ideally it would be in the IL, WI, and MN area. 6 hours from 53147.

I'm happy to do an outright sale or trade. Elvis and I believe FT are going to be heading out the door so if I use them + / - cash on the Junkyard deal that's ok with me.

Let me know your thoughts.

chris

#4683 9 years ago
Quoted from CyberNinja24:

In Sioux Falls, SD they have a pretty nice junkyard. Musivend is the company. I traded them my TMNT and cash for their MM. They might be interested in a game plus cash. I believe Sioux Falls is less than 6 hours from the cities. Good Luck.

Thanks man. Yeah that is 6 hours from zip 53147 which is at the other end of Wisconsin.

But thanks for watching out.

Chris

#4692 9 years ago

Mine was 14 hours round trip. Thank god I really wanted that machine. I felt I had to buy it because I had just driven 6 hours.

Thank god Tim did a fantastic job bringing it back from the dead.

chris

#4694 9 years ago

Hey All,

Here is the official announcement for the July 12th party at the house.

Tim.........Lets wrap up the ES

http://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=302

chris

Picture 3.pngPicture 3.png

#4697 9 years ago

I think my heart would be saddened if I could no longer hear the sweet guitar riffs of that machine.

HEAVY METAL MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4699 9 years ago

Ha. Well I'm going to have the ping pong table set up by then.

Thinking about setting up WOF for a tourny. I know that should seal the deal for you.

#4709 9 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

He keeps trying to bring things in he can beat me at (without much success).... I have no doubts it will come to this- » YouTube video

You can go F yourself. I would totally kill you at pick a number.

#4710 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

you complain about needing a bigger house and you're wasting space on a ping pong table? Get a grip, man!

Ping pong will remain in the garage. Until it gets a road case and comes on the road.

Chris

#4715 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Garage pins are good. Fill the garage with pins.

It's been suggested. Where would I put the galaxie? Last party there was discussion of transforming the office into another large pin room. I think there is a tipping point in there. Both on a service level and a hoarding level.

Quoted from animesuperj:

Note to self, bring popcorn to watch and make side $1 bets.
Also, Chris, I'll be at the party barring anything unforeseen. I'm not sure if the wife will be joining again, but I'll try to drag her along; and make her stay later this time.

Would love to have you. Still a room open if your looking to crash for the night.

#4719 9 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Careful jay that open room is just his bedroom door. I fell for that trick once. He got me with that damn free candy sign inside the door...

It's not the candy you have to worry about. It's what I put in the Kool Aid that should concern you.

#4721 9 years ago
Quoted from animesuperj:

If this is some weird pinball initiation rite....I'm sticking to arcades.

That was easy. MORE PINS FOR THE REST OF US.

chris

#4732 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I really want to play an Earthshaker......never played before.

Hopefully Ralphwiggum will have mine done by the party on the 12th of July.

Your welcome to come and play it then.

chris

#4748 9 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Damn, I really need to get that thing out of storage... lol

I figure if you don't get it done before Otto gets here its going to be in storage for a couple of years

chris

#4756 9 years ago

I don't want to clog up the Wi-MN thread. Many of you have been to the house. Someone help me out here. This is for real.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-need-some-objective-eyes-on-this-please-talk-me-off-the-ledge

chris

#4783 9 years ago
Quoted from gamefreakfrank:

Hey fellow Pinsiders! Wanting to know if anyone is available Friday or Saturday that would be ok with having me stop on over and play for a few hours. Need to get more pinball under my belt and it's honestly the closest thing to a vacation I'll be getting anytime soon. Feel free to PM me if you don't wanna post on here. Thanks everyone!
Frank

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/july-12th-pinball-party-se-wi-53147#post-1730793

#4812 9 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Waterworld. Find me a Waterworld.

I officially question your taste in pinball.

That said in 48 hours when I post my next 2 purchases I assume you will be saying the same thing.

chris

#4845 9 years ago

Been gone for 3.5 months.

Get home and I have 8 packages in the entryway. Its like pinball Xmas. Can't wait to get these installed for the party. I really love T2 and this thing is going to be tricked out now.

I know some here hate mods but I think T2 will look great with the chrome.

chris

IMG_1800.JPGIMG_1800.JPGIMG_1802.JPGIMG_1802.JPG

#4847 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

bet that will look cool!

I hope. I think I bought these back in April. So they have been lying in wait.

chris

#4854 9 years ago

Many won't get excited but this is the first purchase for the party in a couple weeks. Setting it up tonight in the living room.

SnS.JPGSnS.JPG

chris

#4856 9 years ago

Next weekend. July 12th

#4860 9 years ago

Hey WI Dudes,

So I've done it again. Somehow I have planned a party without planning enough time to get through all the projects.

I'm looking at the list of things I need to get done for the party and things are mounting up. I'm looking for a little help if someone has a couple free hours.

July 11th is the only day to knock this out. I'll be around all day. I'll be prepping for the party. Or if someone wants to come early on the 12th.

List of projects:

Al's Garage Band World Tour: Right Side GI. Currently blowing fuse when turned on.

GNR: Shooter lane coil swap and Tip on main board.

NBAFB: Defender Mech blows fuse. I think there is a ghost in the machine. Neo helped tech this out and it worked for a few days. Then it was down. Took it to Ralghwiggum took it and couldn't get it to fail. Get if home and it fails again. Its a re-import. Not sure where to head.

Rolling Stones: Trough error. I've been told to swap out the roll over switches but have opened the coin door in the past and you can see that the balls aren't actually rolling over the switch. It gets hung up and rests right before the last switch so its not being activated.

Thanks in advance to anyone that may have time. I have beer, crappy frozen pizzas and a great sense of humor.

chris

#4863 9 years ago

Sorry to run this a little off topic but is anyone looking to buy a Playstation 4. I have one I'm looking to sell. $300.00 cash money.

If you want to do paypal and need it shipped hit me up to discuss.

If not I will just throw it on epay.

Thanks

chris

#4868 9 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

You wanna do PS4 for Earthshaker?

I will need to see the QC on the ES first

You looking for one for the Spud? That way everyone has their own?

Dave. I hate to say it but I think Tim might win this one.

PM Sent

chris

#4870 9 years ago

Well he was quick to respond and now silence.

#4885 9 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Not going to make it this time. Too much going on including my dang job.

You will be greatly missed Russ. Hope to make it your way in Sept. looking to make a pinball road trip.

Madison, you and then to the Twin cities to see my homies.

#4901 9 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

Pinball bbq birthday thingy in September Chris S....not sure of date we'll coordinate

Sounds rad buddy. Looks like the first 16 days of sept are open.

Count me in for a visit to your man's cave.......wait that didn't come out right.

Chris

#4909 9 years ago

So I'm not trying to make a run on this thread but we are closing in on 5K. Will we hit it with legit posts by the end of the day tomorrow?

#4916 9 years ago
Quoted from Foo:

I'll help to get to 5k:
Heading for Vegas tomorrow! Planning a first time visit to the HOF.

Make sure you get some time in on Pinball Circus. I usually spend most of my time in the EM row. Lots of great titles in there.

Its important to remember that this is a working arcade and not someone's basement. So as a result some machines have issues and don't play like they do at home.

Still a great time. Only price of admission is what quarters you plug into the machines.

Have a great time. Can I come......

chris

#4924 9 years ago

I had a chance to play some pinball at a local pinheads house. You know they have to many projects on their hands when this is their storage space.

Simpsons.JPGSimpsons.JPG

chris

#4944 9 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I would have thought that by now, people would have seen the camera mounted inside there...

I think I forget to look for the camera because I'm concentrating on the fact that your standing behind me with your pants around your ankles.......Its a little unsettling.

Hey how is the bowler? Still one of the largest storage benches I've ever seen?

chris

#4945 9 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Doh! Guilty as charged..... I do feel a bit of relief now though.... I heard a camera sound in there and got nervous....

I just saw this one. Yeah you might want to clean that Homer head again. "Things" may have ended up in his mouth.

chris

583 posts in this topic match your search for posts by ChrisS. You are on page 1 of 3.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ChrisS.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread?tu=ChrisS and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.