1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bohdi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

292 posts in this topic match your search for posts by Bohdi. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1043 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Excellent, I am surprised that I've never seen the whole thing before. Reminds me of Major League in a way.

Slapshot is a AWESOME movie, seen it probably 20 times>>>>>>>>>>>

10 months later
#3835 10 years ago

Gonna TRY and make it out there this year if I'm in town. Looks like a good time.

#3849 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

MN-Flipper has-had a beautiful one. Don't know if he sold it.

I believe his is gone

#3851 10 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Gone - but not forgotten - Pinball Refinery Ac/Dc may be next to leave complete with the new HELEN kit

What's gonna replace AC/DC?

#3856 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Hey Jim, holding that Creech for ya.

Getting rid of Creech? Might be looking for one someday in the near future

#3863 10 years ago

Can't wait to see it....

2 weeks later
#3956 10 years ago

Just throwing a feeler out here. Toying with the idea of selling my Cyclone soon. Just curious if anyone in the area is looking for one? Not definite, but likely will move it in the next few months.

#3959 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Pinball Circus is coming up April 5th and 6th. You can bring the game into it for sale, or are welcome to make a sign and put it up for those days. Lots of people looking to buy will be there.
LTG : )™

Thanks Lloyd, don't know if I'm gonna make it out there yet or not though. Gonna try.

#3982 10 years ago
Quoted from cowman57:

Would be interested in Cyclone. PM me if and when you decide to sell.

Will do. Have any interest in parting w/that Diner or TAXI ??

#3986 10 years ago
Quoted from cowman57:

Would be interested in Cyclone. PM me if and when you decide to sell.

Looking at possibly a trade for Cyclone also..

#4090 9 years ago

That always helps..

1 week later
#4158 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

They'd have to be blind if you will be doing a pole dance for them Paul. Just sayin.
LTG : )™

Dam Paul, I didn't know you were a pole dancer?

2 weeks later
#4313 9 years ago
Quoted from jathomp22:

I agree. Someone drive over here and take my TZ and beer money but leave me your ACDC Premium....

mnpin is looking for a TZ. Would you sell it outright?

4 weeks later
#4525 9 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Anyone know of a WPT for sale?

Lieberman's in Bloomington has one for sale. Not sure of the condition though. Looks decent. Price is .......ok.

1 week later
#4618 9 years ago

I have a Cyclone I'm looking to trade if anyone's interested?

3 weeks later
#4797 9 years ago

Who picked up the Class of 1812 here in Mpls on CL?

1 month later
#5088 9 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

What's for sale around here - let me know what you have please..

Quoted from pinballnut3:

I know its been slow lately any one selling anything?

I may have a Black Rose and Cyclone For Sale soon...

#5090 9 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Anyone have a nice WCS for sale?
I've got cash.

Thought I saw one on CL yesterday?

3 months later
#5868 9 years ago

Will likely be in the market for my next pin this weekend. Looking in the 1k to 1500 range or less. System 11's or early 80's Bally or a nice EM possibly or ? What's out there for the buying?

#5890 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I have a HS I could part with.

I like HS. Want something more of a "keeper" in my book. Having room for only 3 right now, want something a little more staying power if that makes sense? I don't know, maybe? I will think about it though Paul for sure. You should just let that BOP go don't you think?

1 week later
#5964 9 years ago

I'm looking for a EBD if anyone is selling.......

2 weeks later
#6052 9 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

This Rollergames keeps coming on and off CL in Coon Rapids. So if you're here, just take my money already!

I've emailed back and forth more than a few times with him. Can't seem to make up his mind if he wants it or?

#6056 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Does the price change?

No. He put it on there last Monday. I replied, then it came off CL. Said he was getting too many phone calls etc, so he took it off, yet he never had anyone come look at it, or set anything up with anyone. Then he didn't get back to me w/pics. THEN he responds days later to me, not sure if I want to sell, then it's back on CL and off again within 24 hrs?? Dunno

#6062 9 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

That's my old RG. Sold it for 975 in September, bought it for 1050 if that helps anyone. You can blame me for the pink LEDs.

He said he bought it from Al 4 years ago for 1900, so maybe it isn't your old RG?

#6068 9 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

Maybe not? Is the seller named James? Was he selling a laser war and Lethal Weapon too in the past month? Bought mine from Al in January for 1050. I sold with the Pinball Warehouse card still in it.
Pinballnut was asking me about my old Rollergames, so I figured it was the same one.

Oh yeah, James was his name. Can't even spell in his emails either. Bad sign right there IMO. You really bought it from Al for that cheap?

#6069 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I think i'm going to limit my pinside activities to this thread and the NFL thread. There's no pinball related content on here worth seeing. Take that as a compliment to this thread and it's occupants as opposed to knocking the site.

God, I so agree. Everyone just bitches, cries and moans. Suppose to be a "fun" site, not a crybaby forum.

#6071 9 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

Technically Aaron. It was sitting on the sales-room floor probably longer than they liked and it was sold "As Is" without warranty or getting the last check through. Al didn't sound too happy with that price, but my folks and I were buying two other pins as well at the time. They had it on the floor for $1400.
Rebuilt the two right flippers, replaced the VUK armature, put a cliffy over the crack on the "Wall" ramp, patched the broken plastic housing over the shooter lane the best I could, and flooded the thing with purple and pink LEDs. I thought it was fitting for the game. I'd love to have a diamond-plate example of the game back when I have more funds and more space. It's a fun game with some wicked orbits.

Sounds like you got a fair deal. It's a fun game. Hope to have one some day. Ever get the sound working on Mystic?

#6076 9 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

Unfortunately not. I replaced one of the RAM chips, I will try replacing the ROM as well.
The solenoid/pop bumper issue is more involved than I had hoped - I think there may be an issue with a transistor on the board, because the new coil started burning. I took a break from it but will bring fresh eyes back to it this weekend.

Keep me informed. Have a few other pins in mind, but nothing definite. Not sure what interests the wife.

#6115 9 years ago

Merry Xmas everyone. Found out yesterday 2 immediate family members have cancer, so won't be here for awhile. Hope everyone is well...

2 weeks later
#6222 9 years ago

Anyone here pickup the EBD that was on Mpls Cl Saturday? I emailed him within a 1/2 of him posting it in the afternoon, then finally heard back Sunday morning, THEN later that night he said it sold.

#6224 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Or that centaur? Anyone grab that?

I have been trying, but cannot get a response. No phone #. Been trying since about 2 hours of the posting yesterday afternoon, and they updated it today? CL is just not worth it anymore..

#6227 9 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Saw that ad, but didn't see a price.

Originally, it was listed at 200 with just 1 picture. Then today they added more pics and no price. AND no reply still.

#6234 9 years ago

Does anyone have a pin for sale? I am still looking

#6243 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

What's your price range. I have a Breakshot that is in my living room right now.
chris

Maybe up to 1500. Depends on the title and how bad I want it.

#6254 9 years ago
Quoted from bobWeir:

I will be listing some of my other machines (shopped working) soon, but I want these gone first...

I'd be curious as to what else you may have for sale soon??

#6287 9 years ago

I don't feel any better about it. I emailed so soon after it came up, and I'm 2 miles from where it was located. Would like a shot at it if it comes up for sale.. crap luck as always.

#6289 9 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Sorry, just to be clear I am not looking to change anyone's opinion of her or the way it was handled. Just telling the story and confirming it was real.

Oh, i know. Just saying. Tough luck for a lot of people. She had no idea I'm sure. Just hate when something this close gets away...

#6309 9 years ago

Anyone have a decent/nice EM for sale? I'm thinking I MAY mix it up a bit and try something different.

#6340 9 years ago

Anyone have a Rollergames they want to part with?

#6346 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I have one on route at Schwoegler's in Madison I would consider selling. Fee free to stop buy and play it/check it out if you are in the area.

PM sent

#6347 9 years ago

Someone on here pick up that Xenon in Madison off CL yesterday?

#6349 9 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I thought the price was a little high if you are talking about the $1450 one. I have been told more than once that his clearcoat jobs aren't the best. Playfield looked nice though, not the usual bare wood showing through.

Yep, that one. Was a little high in price, but looked nice.

#6351 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

'Clearcoating' still populated pfs.

Seriously? Suppose though, he is a cheesehead, so I'm not surprised

#6353 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

A nice badcats comes to mind where he had clearcoated OVER the mlyar on the pf! WTF!

Guy sounds like a butcher. Why in god's name would you clearcoat over mylar?

#6363 9 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Went looking on the Madison CL to see if I could find the Xenon ad that started this discussion.
" target="_blank">milwaukee.craigslist.org link
Dibs.

Was deleted. He sold it weds.

#6389 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Looks like I will be leaving from Madison area to Denver area on Thursday Feb 26th. I have room for 1 pin on the way out and room for 1 pin on the way back.
Time to start hunting Denver ads and threads if you guys are interested in cheap transport of a game.

MAYBE be interested in that Rollergames on your way out?? PM if it's possible..

2 weeks later
#6431 9 years ago

3 days w/o a post here? WTF. Who's selling anyways? up to 1500 or so.

2 weeks later
#6485 9 years ago

Just putting out a feeler. Have a friend looking to sell his Barb Wire. Havn't got details or pics yet. I will likely post it here for sale soon. Anyone have any interest in this title? Says it's in "good" condition.

#6488 9 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I'm interested, pending price and details/pics

I will likely talk to Paul tomorrow. I will try and get some details and some general info regarding Barb Wire, maybe a few pics and a "rough" price too.

#6546 9 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

Consider contacting John a.k.a pinballplusMN. He's always got games coming and going.
He had a Taxi not long ago,cheap.

JR sold it to Brain (roffels) about 3 months ago

#6589 9 years ago

Has anyone inquired or looked at the Viking pin on Mpls CL? Having a hard time getting good info and additional pics. Just curious.

#6591 9 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

I wouldn't bother. After asking many times for pics, I finally got one of the playfield. It's really beat, with lots of bare wood showing. Unless you really want a project, I would pass.

Thanks for the tip.

#6631 9 years ago

ANYONE going to, or coming back from the Omaha, Ne area this week/weekend? Need a pin brought back from the Lincoln area. Thanks........

#6657 9 years ago

I am STILL looking for another pin if anyone is selling. Somewhere in the 1-2k range. See my wishlist, or I prefer system 11's and early 80's Ballys or even late 70's.

#6660 9 years ago
Quoted from gutz:

I have a Paragon in the market place.

I saw that the other day. Not really looking for any kind of a "project" pin though. Otherwise I'd maybe be interested. Barely have enough room for the 3 pins. Anything else your looking to sell?

#6665 9 years ago
Quoted from gutz:

The game is not in project condition. Its refurbished to player's condition.
If you wanted to restore the 2nd playfield, there is your project !

I'd want the better playfield too, but i really just don't have the room, or the time really right now. Appreciate the offer though

1 week later
#6763 8 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Still looking for a dmd game for a friend! Looking to spend about $4500

I'll sell Black Rose for $4500. Heck, i'll even deliver it up there too

1 week later
#6865 8 years ago

Looking for a Whirlwind if anyone's interested in selling??

1 week later
#6948 8 years ago

Looking for a Whirlwind, or a late 70's early 80's Bally if anyone has anything there looking to sell...

3 weeks later
#7008 8 years ago

Pretty quiet here lately. I'm looking for a pin in the 1500 range if anyone has something??

#7012 8 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Someone in the iowa thread just posted a small list fs but no prices.

Which Iowa thread?

#7015 8 years ago

Ok. Wasn't gonna say, haven't seen anything in the Iowa post for some time. NE is just too far a drive for me right now.

#7016 8 years ago

Don't think I could tolerate looking at Arnie's face every time I played it. Never even played a LAH. Got anything else FS Paul?

#7024 8 years ago

I'll do some recon it this weekend, and check out some gameplay videos and see what I think of it.

2 weeks later
#7064 8 years ago
Quoted from MNpinballplayer:

Looking to buy Williams Indiana Jones. I can also add trade value on fair Fish Tales and great condition eight ball deluxe or just pay in cash.

Any chance you'd sell EBD outright?

1 month later
#7203 8 years ago

Anyone have a decent Pinbot they'd like to sell?

#7206 8 years ago

Thanks. Guess I missed seeing it in the marketplace. No time for that kind of a drive though......

3 months later
#7697 8 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

Looking to buy a gottlieb Haunted House.
Anyone know where I can find one local?

Try pinsider CrazyDoug. He's out in Lake Elmo. I almost picked his up a few months ago. I'm pretty sure he still has it.

2 months later
#8088 8 years ago

Anyone looking to sell/trade a EBD? I'm looking to mix it up a bit and trade Rollergames or possibly TAXI for a EBD.

#8091 8 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Interested in an LE or standard only?

Standard. Prefer the '81 over the '84, but would consider an '84.

3 weeks later
#8186 8 years ago

Anyone looking for fairly nice Rollergames? Just isn't the wife's cup of tea, so I'm looking at selling, or possibly a trade for something in the 1500 range or could add cash for the right title.

#8215 8 years ago

STILL looking for a EBD ('81 or '84) and likely still have Rollergames available for sale/trade if anyone is looking to sell or work a deal.

1 month later
#8311 8 years ago

Going to be putting my Rollergames up for sale/trade hopefully this weekend. Just thought I'd see if anyone in the area is looking to buy or trade for one before I do. In nice shape and no fade..

rg14_(resized).jpgrg14_(resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#8347 8 years ago

Anyone out there have a Evel Knievel there looking to move? Have a buddy here in the Twin Cities looking for one. Needs to be working and in "decent" shape

#8379 8 years ago

Looks great Lloyd. Congrats. 1st one in the Metro I assume?

#8384 8 years ago

Ok, gonna try ONCE again. Who has an Eight Ball Deluxe ('81 or '84) they want to sell or trade? I would consider trading any of my 3 pins for/towards it. Scott

#8386 8 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

No interest in the LE, eh?

I just don't like it enough. The game itself, yes. That display just doesn't do it for me I guess. If I had room for 15-20 pins, then I'd maybe think about it. I would POSSIBLY consider trading my RG for a LE if a deal like that came up. Sure wouldn't move TAXI or EATPM for an LE though..

#8407 8 years ago

Anyone on here in the Twin Cities do housecalls? Having some trouble with the GI on my TAXI.

#8409 8 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

John from pinball plus does house calls. As well as Bill mnpinballtech on google. Both guys have serviced my games in the years. Would recommend doing business with either of them. Bill is temporally out from injuries though. I'm still waiting for his help on my twister.. :/

Thanks. Won't deal with JR anymore however. Never dealt with Bill before. May check him out though. How long is he out? I'm in no rush either..

#8413 8 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

No idea. I talked to him a week ago and he said he would call me when he's back working again. He does maintenance on the blainebrook machines so he may have his work cut out for him when he gets back to it.

Thanks. Yeah, he'll probably be busy when he gets back.

Quoted from LTG:I'll PM you two.
LTG : )

Thanks Lloyd

2 weeks later
#8466 7 years ago

Anyone in the Twin Cities going anywhere near Buffalo, NY in the next week or 2? Possibly need a pin brought back from Buffalo.

2 months later
#8711 7 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

Anyone here interested in a Bally Mystic project? $600 takes it. Sound doesn't work, and it has a locked on pop bumper coil. Playfield overall is good with some wear in the orbit and by the captive ball. Backglass is beautiful. Cabinet is solid with wear by the flipper buttons.

Be all over it if I had room. . . . .

1 week later
#8739 7 years ago

We got hit hard in Burnsville. ALL my big mature trees were sideways at one point. Didn't even get all the branches cleaned up yesterday. It was nasty, but, we needed the rain BADLY..

1 month later
#8836 7 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Does anyone here know about Bill ? He's a pinball tech and he's also the guy that works on all the machines out in Blainebrook. He has a website : http://www.mnpintech.com/ . Anyway I've been trying to reach him and his phone number on the site no longer works. Anyone know an alternative number at all?

No idea if his number changed or? Could always try Craig Sanders.

2 weeks later
#8892 7 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Went over to the fair today and went to play some pins. I played a game on the Hobbit. I didn't play another game though, all of the pins were WAY too loud. May I suggest turning them down a hair? I didn't think I'd ever utter those words, but damn, those things are screaming!

I played a couple pins Sat at the Fair. Didn't think they overly loud IMO. Was just loud in there in general. Did play a couple games of GB. Seemed ok, nothing special. Couldn't hear the gameplay very well, so it was tough to judge the sound, callouts etc. Like to play some of these newer games in a home setting. Played a Hercules for the 1st time. LITTLE different.

#8897 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

You could come over and play mine if you want.

Definitely want to get out there sometime Paul. Soon as the weather goes to crap for the year, we'll set something up. Doing a big project at home. .

by (resized).jpgby (resized).jpg

#8904 7 years ago
Quoted from bintzknocker:

Oof, that doesn't look like any fun

No, not fun. VERY time consuming, Plus, I have no help. Doing it all on my own. Coming along though....

#8914 7 years ago

Just throwing this out there for any WOZ owners. Wife is wanting me to move 2 pins and get a WOZ. I have a nice EATPM, and a fairly nice TAXI plus $$$. If anyone is at all remotely interested in working a deal, send me a PM. Scott

1 week later
#8950 7 years ago

Looking for a Skateball if anyone is selling, or knows anyone who might have one for sale. I know, there hard to find, but just have to start somewhere, so why not here. .

1 month later
#8999 7 years ago

On the lookout this winter for a nice EM (El Dorado, Jack's Open etc) Looking at possibly trading TAXI for one plus a little $$$. So if anyone has one they'd like to possibly sell/trade in the near future, LMK...

1 week later
#9065 7 years ago

Just a FYI for any arcade enthusiasts, Tim at Nabours Novelty up in Maple Lake, Mn is moving a lot of his dedicated video games, some shooters and some other oddball stuff over the next couple months that he had on route. All items as far as what he told me will be on auction at K-Bid.com. One auction is already going, next one should be starting by weeks end. .

#9067 7 years ago

Thanks for posting the link Lloyd. STILL don't know how to do that

1 week later
#9095 7 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

now i can safely say "i have a problem". Lol.

NO, you have an addiction

1 month later
#9143 7 years ago
Quoted from barkerlake:

When I noticed the ad was from Fridley, I assumed it was Pinball Warehouse.

Ad says Mpls. Either way don't think it's going anywhere. . .

#9150 7 years ago

Anyone looking to move a Roadshow?

#9152 7 years ago
Quoted from dkazz1:

There's one for sale on the facebook group "Midwest Pinball and Arcade Collectors" in the Milwaukee area.

Do you have to be on facebook to view this group? I DO NOT do facebook, and never will. Not my style

#9154 7 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

Sorry dude, you can't have mine yet! But you're still welcome to come over and play it. Good luck with the search and I'll let you know if I see anything...

You said yet. Any idea when?

#9157 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

You could buy this one:
minneapolis.craigslist.org link
Just ask if $3000 is hidden in the cab.

LITTLE on the high side. No color DMD either. Looks fairly nice though..

#9170 7 years ago

Just another shout out for Tim up at Nabours Novelty, Maple Lake, MN. He has another K-bid auction for arcade games, a few prize redemption games, and I believe a change machine. Don't know how to paste the link per usual. Maybe you can help me out again Lloyd? Has a upright Defender, cocktail Galaga and a Demolition Derby (rare) to name a few. Spread the work to arcade lovers out there... Thanks

3 weeks later
#9215 7 years ago

Anyone around the Twin Cities or nearby to a point heading to California, or returning from there in the near future? Just looking for a cost effective way to get a cheaper pin here from CA. Never hurts to try. . . .

#9241 7 years ago

Looking for a new sheet of standard size PF glass. Anyone in the Twin Cities? Not sure where I got my last 2 sheets??

#9249 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

i buy mine at the pinballwarehouse in fridley.

What does Al charge out of curiosity?

1 week later
#9307 7 years ago
Quoted from policano:

Thanks for the feedback. I had a stroke in December and have been slowly getting back to my normal day to day. I had a huge backlog of issues I have been working on.

Get better Tony..

#9341 7 years ago
Quoted from tiesmasc:

Wow... just wow...

God that's hilarious. Sure my wife would just LOVE to have that photo shoot in our basement. Sent an email anyways. Curious what kind of response I get. DON'T say a word about this Jim..

#9343 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

my wife gave it the thumbs up, but she is pretty cool. Just wanted to know if we get to watch the photo shoot.

My wife is plenty cool too Hilton, just can't imagine telling her, or asking her permission to use the basement as a backdrop for a XXX photo shoot. I think this gal would look pretty dam good draped all over my nice EATPM!

2 months later
#9630 6 years ago

Looking for a Roadshow if anyone is interested in selling or trading....Have a fairly nice TAXI or a Nice EATPM up for trade.

2 weeks later
#9685 6 years ago
Quoted from c3trey:

Apologies for a non-pinball post, but I know there's a lot of arcade game crossover in the community. Anybody local to the Minneapolis area have a tube rejuvenator they'd be willing to rent/lend/hang-out-and-play-some-pins-and-drink-free-beer-while-I-use? I'm doing my first arcade project and am pretty sure that's the next step for the CRT. I recapped the neck board and all is stable and crisp, but dim. PM me if you're willing. Thanks.

I've dealt with a guy named Ross up in Cottage Grove. He builds multicades. Don't have his number, but he always has ads on CL. Great guy and does great work. He might be able to help.

3 weeks later
#9775 6 years ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

Scam....
I found the same photos on eBay.
ebay.com link » Dirty Harry Pinball Arcade Pinball Machine By Williams

Look at his phone #, Definitely not local

4 weeks later
#9811 6 years ago

Looks great Lloyd! Setup on free play of course right?

#9827 6 years ago

Anyone have a decent Corvette pin there looking to sell? Have a very good friend looking for one here in the cities.

1 month later
#9924 6 years ago
Quoted from atipinball:

Not sure if you're still looking for a Corvette pin but this one was posted on CL a week ago in South St. Paul. minneapolis.craigslist.org link

Yeah, I saw that one. Too much $$$. Thanks tho....

#9946 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

A MN Pinsider I know has a Party Animal-$900, Police Force-$900 with new plastics and ramps and a Dr Dude-$1900.

Pretty fair price for a Police Force with new plastics and ramps. Decent System 11 pin for under 1k.

#9949 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I'm going to look at and most likely buy my first EM, Gottlieb Playball. I've never opened an em or a wedgehead. How do I get the head off?
Looks like it has jones plugs and bolts? Key on the back of the head?

Typically just 3 plugs to disconnect, and your typical 4 head bolts. Pretty simple actually. Most have a lock on top of the back panel. Turn the key and pull the backbox panel out. A bit jealous I must say, I still want a nice EM. Congrats if you pick it up....

1 week later
#10037 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I'm still looking for a Taxi!
Congrats Paul you have room in your game room?!

I'm still considering, well MAYBE parting with my TAXI. IF I did move it, I'd be more up for a trade than selling it outright however. I'll continue to mull it over. . . . .

#10054 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Looking to buy a taxi for cash. If you do consider moving it, let me know!

We'll do. .

#10079 6 years ago

Bit off the pinball topic here, but thought I'd give pinside a shot here. Looking to borrow a gas-powered garden tiller. Only need it for maybe an hour. Hate to go rent one for such a short time, so I thought I'd see if anyone locally has one I could use for a very short time. I am in Burnsville, about 20 mins south of Mpls.

1 week later
#10108 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I've had a couple people with taxis but my client is still looking to buy a taxi!

Still debating on moving mine, but, don't think the wife would be too happy. Find me a nice Gottlieb Wedgehead (El Dorado, Centigrade 37 etc.) then I'd be more tempted. . . .

2 weeks later
#10176 6 years ago

Still looking for a El Dorado. . . . . . . . . . .

1 month later
#10314 6 years ago

I'm on the hunt for a new pin if anyone is thinking of selling. Open to just about anything. Pins on my wishlist are at the top of my "want" list, but I'm keeping my options wide open. Price range 1500-3000

#10316 6 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

I have a couple in your range. Any interest in Sega pins? I have a ID4 and a LIS I would consider letting go.

Not to into the Sega pins a lot. But appreciate the offer. May think about it tho...

#10318 6 years ago

Looks great Lloyd.....

#10330 6 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

So I just had a MET Pre delivered - it looks amazing (haven't turned it on yet, still acclimating to the temperature). Now that I have two in the front room, my wife is pushing for me to get them into the basement theater, which was always the plan (but I kinda like having them on the main floor.... ). Since my time is running out, I was wondering if anyone in the Twin Cities knows of a mover that can take care of this for me? I thought about just hiring 2 Guys and a Truck or something, but I'm worried that they won't know what they're doing and will cause damage. I know that *I* don't know what I'm doing -- I've never taken the legs off before, and that will have to be done. Plus, there's a 180 degree turn halfway down. And I'm not in the best of shape, so I don't want to invite a friend over and risk throwing out my back if I can pay someone a hundred bucks to do it instead.
Thanks!

Chris, you have a dolly of any kind? A dolly and a couple of "adequate" gents can handle it without too much problem. How tight of a turn is it at the landing? You say 180 degree turn, but is there enough room to stand the pin back up and turn it on the dolly?

#10334 6 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

The landing is 37" by 77" -- so fairly large and probably enough to maneuver the pins. I don't have a dolly or anything. I was reading some threads about moving, and several people mentioned a stair climber so I was going to buy one -- until I realized they were over $1k and I don't know how to use them anyway. LOL
I'm in Woodbury, so just east of the metro. If people want to help, that'd be awesome! I didn't want to presume that strangers would come over and lift heavy machinery. I'll try to give Pinball warehouse a call too.

How SOON do you need them moved? I can probably get my hands on a decent dolly, but may or may not be able to until Thursday or Friday.

#10339 6 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

Hmm, I'm around this week till Friday and then it's up north for deer opener. I wonder if Scotty wants to make the trip up to Woodbury?

I could possibly get up there Friday. What's your schedule Chris on Friday? If you can, and do come down Jim, bring your Roadshow

#10342 6 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

I could probably be home sometime after 4pm.

Traffic heading your way from Burnsville is probably lousy after 4pm isn't it on 494? Maybe a little later may work better?

Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:But then I'd have to go down to your house and help you move it into the basement!
Ok, sounds good.

#10344 6 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Yeah, but if you come help, not only do you get to see cool pinball machines, but also a cool theater where the pinball machines live. (they'll go in the back of the room as you can see here). Tempting?

Think he meant bringing Roadshow down to MY house after helping you, and moving into my basement. Nice theater room! Could be space for more pins tho?????

#10346 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Mine can be borrowed. I'd want it back the same day.

Thanks Lloyd. If I can't get my hands on one, if Jim comes down, he has one.

#10356 6 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Big shout out to TheBrewhouse for helping me bring my pins into the basement. It was a little tight but we did it!
In unrelated news, I'm never selling my T2 or MET.

Glad you got them down without issue Chris. Look good down there. And yes, you have room for more down there as Brew said. Thanks for helping him out. Hope to check out that MET soon. . .

1 month later
#10463 6 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Hey all. Anyone know a good source for a cocktail arcade machine? Or anyone have one they are looking to sell? Got a friend on the hunt for one.

Multicade I assume?

#10474 6 years ago
Quoted from kevindrives:

Anyone in the Twin Cities have a recommendation for who to call to clean a pinball machine?
I recently got one on CL, and it could use cleaning and new rubbers and such.
Thanks in advanced.

I'd be happy to shop it out etc for ya. PM me if interested. I'm not too far away.
Scott

#10491 6 years ago
Quoted from Scot0308:

What do you charge to shop Scott?

For you David? I'll shop all your pins for nothing. Just sell me your WW
Seriously, if you really want one of them done, text me...

#10523 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

New video.
» YouTube video

Nice vid Lloyd. HAVE to get over there one of these days. I miss my Taxi......

#10532 6 years ago

Looking for a EM tech for a good friend in the South Metro with a Abra Ca Dabra. I'm not an EM guy and am trying, with little luck. Really like to help him out if anyone could help. . . Thanks in advance
Scott

#10535 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Not too many out there. You might try Bill Kolbe - http://www.mnpintech.com/

Thanks Lloyd. I know you mentioned him before. Like to just take it up to Tim in Maple Lake, but. Just thought maybe a local pinsider in the area who's really good with EMs could maybe give me a hand.

#10565 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

whoever LED's south park, needs to stick to just wiping down playfields.

Yep, that should be in the Rainbow Puke Thread. . .

2 weeks later
#10596 6 years ago
Quoted from cpu-slave:

and it's back for a third round of bidding...
ebay.com link » Pin Bot Pinball Machine By Williams

I bid it up to 1.25, but got outbid. Guess i'll keep my eyes open for a different Pinbot................

#10657 6 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

I think he's looking for the Bally version......

#10682 6 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

I'll continue with the "we've got pins to move" tone of this thread lately!
I'm planning on moving out a Bally Playboy and a players SST shortly.
The Playboy has an alltek board, new legs, and a very nice backglass. Not bad for a '78 vintage chick!
Let me know if interested, thanks!

How bout a nice Roadshow and a nice EATPM for your WOZ?

#10692 6 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

Don't tempt me! I don't think the wife is ready to let it go yet, but time will tell...

I just had to throw that out there to see what you'd say. I doubt she'd let you move it, period. .

1 week later
#10730 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I almost wonder if they wanted a bidding war before listing.

That's my guess. Rarely do people offer up a pinball machine for free. I would of grabbed it for free, and I have no room....

2 weeks later
#10805 6 years ago

How long BK til you get that EBD done? Like to see it in person when it's done..

2 weeks later
#10867 6 years ago
Quoted from mnrocketry:

So, is someone here selling their house in Savage, MN?
https://www.edinarealty.com/homes-for-sale/4075-w-144th-street-savage-mn-55378-4896816#/
See photos 17 & 19.
Want to sell any of those games so that you don't have to move them?
[Just to be clear, the real estate listing isn't mine. I happen to live in the same town, though]

I'm on the border of Savage and Burnsville. I don't know who's house it is. Could it possibly be DuckBrian here on Pinside? He's in Savage

#10903 6 years ago
Quoted from PjM:

Thinking and not convinced yet of moving my White Water but wanted to see IF there is any interest. May trade if something looks interesting. Totally refurb'd! Cab sanded and painted (matched original blue). All trim powder coated black. Purchase $5,900
Items replaced:
Bay Area Amusements PF $ 829.00
LSOG Ramps $ 598.00
LSOG Mountains $ 129.00
LSOG Rubber,ect $ 82.57
CoinTaker LED kit $ 269.00
Marco PF Plastics $ 588.00
Pin Pro Speakers $ 155.00
Colordmd Color DMD $ 399.00
Judd-Dread Bear Mod $ 34.48
Judd-Dread Water Mod lite $ 34.48
Pinball77 Pf glass $ 40.00
Bay Area Amusements cabinet art $ 269.00
Twisted pin Stencil $ 49.99
Twisted pin leg protectors $ 12.99
Bay Area AmusementsBraid/flipper/shoot $ 80.00
Pinball life coin front, ect $ 43.00
Pinball life Bigfoot light mod $ 99.95

Sounds nice! Wish I was in the market for one since your so close. Post some pics, might peak the interest a bit. .

#10917 6 years ago
Quoted from Lame33:

I'm going to have a free spot again soon and so the hunt for Medusa, Swords of Fury, or Diner has begun. Player's condition or better. I'm not looking for projects this time.
If you have one that you are looking to part with or know where I can find one, please let me know.

janus here in Forest Lake, Mn has a SOF for trade I recall seeing recently. See post #10897

#10920 6 years ago

Free pinball alert in Lino Lakes, in case any of you guys are near there!

Don't see the ad listed?

#10922 6 years ago

Looks like it's already been pulled.

Someone got a super deal if it was legit. Looked legit. I certainly would of made the short drive in a heartbeat for a free CP

#10924 6 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

Someday I'm going to be home when one of these deals pops up on Craigslist.
"May the odds be ever in your favor!"

If there is anyone I know locally who will get one of these deals before me, it's you Jim...

#10940 6 years ago

Looking for a Whirlwind. And, have a nice EATPM for sale/trade. .

3 weeks later
#10981 5 years ago

There's one listed on the Facebook marketplace in the Twin Cities. She has it for $8000, but told me the lowest she'd take is $5000.

She'd take 5, but has it listed for 8k? Quite the drop off. Fair price though for sure at 5k.

1 week later
#11047 5 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

We were greeted with 16-17” in the driveway with 3 1/2’ drifts in front of the garage doors when we got home from MGC tonight. After an hour or so with the help of a snowblower and 3 teenage boys, we had it cleaned up with another inch of fresh snow down and more falling. It was kind of a nasty trip coming back from Milwaukee today. I can’t recall seeing more cars and semis in the ditches on a single trip before. We even got to watch a couple of accidents happen ‘live’ in front of us, which is always fun for the heart rate! Fortunately, all the folks we saw playing guardrail pinball, looked to be ok, just broken bumpers and delayed arrivals...

Glad to hear you made it back safely buddy.............

#11070 5 years ago

Have a good friend here in the Twin Cities looking to sell a Gottlieb Abra Ca Dabra, and a Stern Stars if anyone is interested. No idea on price, yet. Stars I shopped out this past winter, but Abra will not boot up and play, and needs a shopout, good condition though. Post some pics when I get some..

#11090 5 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Have a good friend here in the Twin Cities looking to sell a Gottlieb Abra Ca Dabra, and a Stern Stars if anyone is interested. No idea on price, yet. Stars I shopped out this past winter, but Abra will not boot up and play, and needs a shopout, good condition though. Post some pics when I get some..

Thanks to everyone that replied regarding both pins. Been out of town since Friday. Be back to work Wednesday. Have a ton of interest in both. Have no details on price, and still need to get pics. Will TRY and reply back to everyone when I get back and have time. I'll go in order by response once I know prices etc. Couple of you I've replied too already. Sorry for the delay to the rest of you. Just hard when I'm out of town.

#11122 5 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Have a good friend here in the Twin Cities looking to sell a Gottlieb Abra Ca Dabra, and a Stern Stars if anyone is interested.

Both pins are now sold. Thanks to everyone who inquired on them. He sold them to a neighbor rather than stay in touch w/me

2 weeks later
#11175 5 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I'm not familiar with older Bally, anyone have a vague price estimate for playboy?

From what I can see, and assuming it works, 1200? Maybe a bit more pending condition.

3 months later
#11676 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Going to pick up Pirates Of The Caribbean by Jersey Jack Pinball. I'll be open at noon if anyone wants to help set it up.

Love to help Lloyd if I had the time. . .

2 weeks later
#11753 5 years ago

I will be putting my nice EATPM and Roadshow up for sale hopefully soon if anyone is interested. Just have little time right to list them. If anyone has any interest, PM me and I can give you details and send pics.

1 week later
#11786 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Today marks my 46th Anniversary of SS Billiards. Seems like only yesterday my Mother and I opened the front door for the first time at 3pm. A couple hours later we had our first customer, Mike McNeil . I am grateful to all who patronized our business and helped through the years. And only 1,461 days until the 50th Anniversary. Anyone stopping in today and wishes me a happy anniversary, I'll give you six credits on your favorite pinball machine. LTG : )
[quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats Lloyd! Maybe one of these days i'll ACTUALLY stop by>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 month later
#11892 5 years ago
Quoted from Gopher4653:

Anyone have anything they want to sell in the metro before thanksgiving? Would love to add a game or two before a Thanksgiving. Many interests so open to considering anything. $1k to $4k. Thanks

Still have my nice EATPM available if your still interested.

1 week later
#11929 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

That's Condition Green lighting so I don't know what Neo was talking about. I wish people wouldn't make comments like that when they have no idea what their talking about and Neo has been around long enough to know better then that.

He just likes complaining about what he thinks is "poor" LED jobs. Said about the same about my EATPM when I posted some pics on here. Said I should of posted it in that "other" thread. People have there opinions, and this is Pinside, so...............

1 week later
#11945 5 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Is someone going to buy that drop a card off CL so we don't have to get spammed 80 times a day?

How bout someone buy that frickin overpriced Space Invaders off CL!!

#11957 5 years ago

Thanks for the credit-to-dollar heads up. I inquired through their Facebook page how much the games cost and got the credit response. I followed up with "How much is a credit?", but didn't get a reply. I was hoping the food review would be good, as I'd make the trek to check it out. But, it sounds like $.50 games at Tilt and Pho 79, right around the corner for lunch, is where I'll be at tomorrow around noon with my son.

Had much interest on your KISS Pro yet Ben?

#11959 5 years ago

That one in Eagan isn't mine. And being the KISS-nerd that I am, that one and the original are never leaving the collection! I moved to Lakeville this past summer and have a bit more room for the games now. I'm sitting on everything until Motley Crue and/or the new GNR is announced. Then I'll have to unload the Doctor Who & Demo Man to raise funds and make room.

Sorry, me bad I should of remembered you moved. Want any KISS collectables, LMK<<<<<<<<

#11976 5 years ago

I have a nice EATPM I'll be selling after the holidays if anyone is looking..

#11979 5 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

If i had a dollar for everytime you brought up trading or selling that game id have...

Well, people keep saying there interested, then they're not, then they are. Then I say F it i'll keep then, then I change my mind. Was gonna finally put it on CL, but I have interest AGAIN so....................

2 weeks later
#12037 5 years ago
Quoted from setzkor:

Put about 6 games on the LE and premium of Munsters, no chance on the pro. So I couldn't say how much the lower playfield is needed. That part played like Stewie on BFG. Was a good time, should play well on location with easy to understand objectives to at least hit multiball. I'm quite sure I did miserable in terms of getting good scoring... But did manage to get my initials up.

Where did you play it on location?

#12040 5 years ago

Who sells fuses these days in the Twin Cities? Specifically south metro. Tired of ordering online and having to wait when I need them asap. Radio Shack is gone so where?

#12044 5 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Local Ace hardware has had all the fuses I have needed, including goofy Gottlieb ones for Stargate. Might be worth a call to your local hardware shop.

Thought of ACE. I'll stop there, it's right on my way home. Thanks all for the input..

#12073 5 years ago

Looking for a Whirlwind, or possibly a relatively nice early 80's Bally SS. Or possibly anything intriguing in the 2500-4000 range

#12075 5 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

Any interest in a Bally Elektra?

Not really. It's just one of those titles that just didn't quite do it for me. Thanks though Eric

2 weeks later
#12133 5 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Oh man I wish. I'm at work. It's friggin cold!!!!!

Same here, stuck at work and NO beer or whiskey either....

#12141 5 years ago
Quoted from bintzknocker:

Don't say that. If my kids are home again tomorrow I may scream. 3 days of fighting now.

DON'T have kids. That's what we did. Still happily married after 27 yrs..

#12183 5 years ago

Looking for a IMDN Pro, or a WOZ in the 7K range if there out there.

#12198 5 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

Ugh
[quoted image]

Yeah, I'm sick of this shit too..

20190207_161552 (resized).jpg20190207_161552 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#12276 5 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

Machine - For Trade
Junk YardNew!HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Beautiful example
Clean inside and out.
No scratches on cabinet or wear on playfield.
Still has goodie bag stapled to inside.
Cars plastic is new and have an extra.
Custom painted ...”
18 minutes ago Brooklyn Center, MN
Trade
J-Freeze

Dam that's a nice looking JY! Wish I was looking for one

1 week later
#12302 5 years ago

I'm kinda dead set on a certain IMDN, but I'm gonna explore all options. So, may be looking for a new(er) Stern, a nice mid 90s B/W, maybe a restored early 80s Bally or? Have roughly 6500-7K to spend.

2 months later
#12631 4 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Wanted in Twin Cities Area: Sheet of Standard Playfield Glass
43 x 21 x 3/16"
Please recommend a glass shop here than can cut a sheet of tempered glass for a pinball.
Or, if you happen to have a spare sheet for sale and you're not too far from Minneapolis, I will gladly buy yours. I set mine down carelessly and - poof! - she was no more. Now I have a heap of beads and they're crackling. That's right, I wrote "crackling." They're making noise, releasing energy for some reason. Weird.
I see Brin Glass Co, SummitGlass, and Hopkins Glass in the Yellow Pages. Anyone buy sheets from any of these shops?

I have a used piece as well Jason. Not exactly sure it's condition since it's been tucked away for a few years. It's yours if you want it. PM me if interested.

#12638 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Any EM restorers for hire in the Minnesota area? Maybe even willing to drive a decent distance to Wisconsin. Not looking for HEP type restorations, just looking to make a game playable and decently presentable. PM me directly if you have solid info.

Might try Rod (@dirtflipper), if he has the time, definitely a good option

2 weeks later
#12703 4 years ago
Quoted from Barkz:

Anyone interested in a Gottlieb Sky Jump? Thought I would ask before I throw it up on Craigslist. Message me if you want pictures.

Condition?

1 week later
#12720 4 years ago
Quoted from Barkz:

Anyone have a good idea what an 81’ EBD in this condition goes for around here? I put an alltek light board and new power module in. Cabinet had a poor color match touch up attempt before me along with painting the white cabinet head. There is some protective film (not the same thickness as the Mylar on the playfield) bubbling around the flipper lanes.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That's a TERRIBLE touch-up job on the cabinet. Whoever did it must be colorblind. I'd say without seeing it in person, roughly 2K if it's working 100% and the PF has minimal wear.

1 month later
#12841 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

JJP line up at SS Billiards.
LTG : )[quoted image]

Looks great Lloyd. Hope to get there some day, FINALLY

1 month later
#12998 4 years ago

Anyone make it to see Maiden last night at the X in St Paul? Was gonna go but i'm at 4:45am

#13000 4 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Rufer went. He has pictures up on FB.

Not on FB, so i guess i can't see pics
Maybe Jason can email me some......

#13005 4 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

I don't know how they did it, but they did!

Looks like I missed a heluva show. Haven't seen them live since the early 80s. Keep hearing they can still bring it

#13006 4 years ago

By the way, I have some 1/2" chrome T molding if anyone's interested. It's perfect for Bally system 11 games like EATPM, Game Show, Bugs Bunny etc. Have about 12 feet left. Should be enough for 2 pins. Free to whoever would like it. Just have to pick it up in Burnsville. Or if your near Danbury, WI. I'll be up there all next week...
20190827_160759 (resized).jpg20190827_160759 (resized).jpg

#13014 4 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

By the way, I have some 1/2" chrome T molding if anyone's interested. It's perfect for Bally system 11 games like EATPM, Game Show, Bugs Bunny etc. Have about 12 feet left. Should be enough for 2 pins. Free to whoever would like it. Just have to pick it up in Burnsville. Or if your near Danbury, WI. I'll be up there all next week...
[quoted image]

T-molding still available if anyone's interested.........

1 month later
#13089 4 years ago
Quoted from pingull:

Hi Everyone. I am reducing my collection and have posted several nice machines (EM and modern) in the Pinside Marketplace, with more to follow. I am in Woodbury, MN (east of St. Paul) and prefer local pickup. I just wanted to give a heads-up to folks on the Minnesota-Wisconsin Thread.

I'd be really interested in your El Dorado if i could find a buyer for my Jack's Open. . . .

#13104 4 years ago
Quoted from pingull:

Hi Everyone. I am reducing my collection and have posted several nice machines (EM and modern) in the Pinside Marketplace, with more to follow. I am in Woodbury, MN (east of St. Paul) and prefer local pickup. I just wanted to give a heads-up to folks on the Minnesota-Wisconsin Thread.

PM sent days ago..

#13105 4 years ago

I got some very sad news today. A good pinball buddy of mine, Jonathan Larson (@mnpin) passed away suddenly a month ago. We only emailed and PM'd so he never had my phone number, so his wife Liz could not pass the news on to me. Only found out because Liz called my work yesterday because he leased a Hellcat through us, and she didn't know what to do with it. I'm sure some of you who knew him already had known, but this was a shocker to me. Jonathan was a terrific guy, and a great father and husband. He will be dearly missed. RIP JL.....

#13107 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Terrible news. He was only 50. Another friend I lost this year. A big man. They'd been working out for the last couple years. He was in great shape. Death was sudden. No idea the cause. He just dropped.
He and Liz have some pinball machines which they enjoyed among other activities. A very active and loving couple. They were a perfect match.
Jonathan will be missed.
LTG : (

I believe it was a heart attack Lloyd. No matter what he will dearly missed. Lost a great friend..

3 weeks later
#13157 4 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I'm wondering if anyone local could help me out or give me a phone number of someone that repairs arcade games.
I can handle most anything pinball related, but arcade games are the unknown to me.
I recently picked up a non working NFL Blitz 2000 Gold machine. When I plug it in, the marquee lights up and you can hear that the monitor is on (you can also see the static/fuzz moving on the screen). There is no sound and there is no video though. Weird thing is, it doesn't matter what position the power switch is in.
If anyone is knowledgeable and would be willing to talk me through some basic diagnostics, or if anyone can repair this guy, please let me know. I'd gladly pay for your help.
Shoot me a PM if interested please.
Thank you!

Try Tim up at Nabours Novelty in Maple Lake. 320-963-5953

2 weeks later
#13220 4 years ago

Anyone have a El Dorado that they'd like to sell?

#13235 4 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Pinside wont let me add a picture to this thread.

Ah, c'mon Russ. That's no excuse

1 week later
#13311 4 years ago
Quoted from fanuminski:

Well, when the games cost $1.00 per game, they'll just have bill receptors - no need for quarters

Don't most places charge $1.00 per game these days? I don't get out on location much at all these days, but from what i hear most are $1.00. I prefer quarters myself or dollar bills. Do love the fact that Tilt charges only .50 a game on all there pins except TBL.

#13345 4 years ago
Quoted from twhtalm:

I had a hard time putting $2 into that Elvira but thankfully won a match game.

I'm not putting $2 into any pin><><>

1 month later
#13465 4 years ago
Quoted from Cudaman:

Going to be selling a Elvira House of Horrors Premium HUO with 157 total plays. Will post soon but wanted to get the word out.

Damn, if i had the funds now i'd be interested. Was gonna start looking for one in the spring when i have more $$$. Keep me in mind Dave if you still have it around, say St Patrick's Day

1 week later
#13507 4 years ago

Looking to mix up the collection soon. I have a nice HUO tastefully modded IMDN Pro available, and possibly a fairly nice EBD. Likely be willing to outright sell or open to trades. Not looking for anything specific other than what's on my wishlist and maybe another TAXI? Just looking for something "different"

1 month later
#13683 4 years ago

Looking for a TAXI, Whirlwind or? Have a nice HUO IMDN i'm looking to still possibly move as well. Actually may part with EBD and Jack's Open for the right deal/trade. Just need a change

1 month later
#13880 3 years ago

Looking for a TAXI. Would be willing to trade my EBD for a nice example

#13890 3 years ago
Quoted from fanuminski:

Class of 1812 interest anyone? (sort of Ugly...in a good way?)

I'd be interested, but i'd need to move a pin 1st.

#13899 3 years ago
Quoted from egyptrus:

I was just going to tell him that I knew someone that would be interested in a class of 1812...hope you're doing well!

Doing well Dave. Family is healthy so that's a start. How bout you? Could sell me your Class of 1812?

#13922 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I'll be posting a decent Sorcerer in the next few days. Let me know if you're interested. Virus precautions will be taken for the transaction.

Rough idea on price Quy? Still have an EBD i MIGHT sell/trade

1 week later
#13942 3 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Whirlwind for sale:
Still available?

Machine - For Sale

Whirlwind

Routed - fresh off route “Whirlwind for sale --

PM me if you are interested.

Flame me in the comments if you want to give me a free bump.”

9 days ago

Minneapolis, MN

Isjack

#13948 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

It's killing me. Hard to make plans when they keep changing the date.
I had it figured to get by until the 4th of May, and then another 2 weeks. So do I try and squeak by ? Or sell a machine for here and now and the next extension ?
LTG

Hope you can stay afloat Lloyd. If it was just one arcade/barcade that makes it, it should be you, you deserve it

#13951 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Thank you for the kind words my friend.
I hope they all make it. We lost one a few days ago.

Yeah I heard about that. I hope as many as possible make it. I'll be out there too spending money when you open back up, and you will..

1 week later
#13989 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

That's Gary. His place is crazy. He was on American Pickers once too. He has trailers and stuff everywhere. The majority of the really good stuff is long gone since just about everyone local has been to his place years ago and picked through it. I went about 10 years ago and didn't buy anything, but it was fun for the experience. I remember he had a Burgertime up in the rafters of his barn back then, I wonder where that eventually went to.

I bought my EATPM from Gary back in 2013. Nice enough guy, but his place? yeah it's not the prettiest etc. Did have a ton of stuff, and likely won't cut you a deal on anything he's selling. Pay his asking price or move on. I probably overpaid a bit for EATPM, but it was the only i could find. Cleaned up nicely so i was happy

#14009 3 years ago
Quoted from Kwoody51:

CV, Safecracker and Scared Stiff just popped up on MN craigslist all from same seller if anyone is looking for one of these.
Well they were up about an hour ago, all gone now. Prices weren't 'awesome' so maybe he changed his mind. Wanted $9200 for CV and $8800 for the SS, $8900 for the Safe cracker.

Prices like that, no, not awesome. Highly doubt that any of them sold

#14011 3 years ago
Quoted from Kwoody51:

Given the premium pricing and having 3 machines it seems odd they would all be sold... but who knows.
I can't believe the Sterns JP pro is still for sale at $5500. Figured with COVID someone would snap it up even if only to re-sell later at a minimal loss.

$5500 for a JP Pro isn't a great deal. Didn't these retail for about 6K?

#14016 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

They're around $5700-$5800 shipped to your door NIB.

That's kind of what i thought. Didn't think these were priced any different than IMDN or DP

2 weeks later
#14112 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Hope all our Twin cities people are doing well. My thoughts are with you all.

Can see the smoke from downtown Mpls from here. And i'm 20 mins south in Burnsville. Heard it's pretty bad down there. Were not doing any deliveries to Mpls or St Paul today

#14284 3 years ago

Who snagged the Sky Jump in Burnsville yesterday on CL?

#14303 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I made the list. I can reopen SS Billiards on Wednesday June 10th. With safety precautions most of which are already in place.

Great to hear Lloyd. Really hoping to get out there after you reopen

2 weeks later
#14377 3 years ago

Still looking for a TAXI

#14379 3 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

I might know of one if it didn't already sell. I'll see if he can PM you.

Thanks. Prefer to find one locally, not 100's of miles away

#14383 3 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

Taxi link:

Can't open CL here at work anymore for some goddam reason. Have to check it out later. Thanks!

#14387 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

It's the exact same one I listed above from Pinside.

Looks nice except for the "players" cabinet

Quoted from Krupps4:

Except for the price! $2600 on CL vs $2800 on Pinside

Strange..

Quoted from isJ:

Yea it's that one. Dude is legit. Idk why the price difference. I told him to message you, Bohdi. We did a trade and we met halfway, maybe he would do the same for a sale.

Thanks. Wonder if he'd be interested in a EBD?

1 week later
#14427 3 years ago

Little off topic here but, i live in the Twin Cities, but have a place up near Danbury Wi where we keep our RZR's. I'm looking for a 80's Honda 3 Wheeler ATC, preferably a 200S. Could be open to other models however. Don't have a trailer so i'd like to find one near Danbury if possible. Anyone have or know of one possibly for sale, please LMK. Thanks...

2 weeks later
#14445 3 years ago
Quoted from Scrimmbo:

Not sure if it's still available or what the deal is, but someone in Appleton WI posted a fire! Champagne edition to Facebook marketplace for $1500. Seems like a good deal?
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/383355169303982/

If it's legit, it certainly will not last

#14450 3 years ago
Quoted from BillPinball:

We are saddened to announce that the current club location for Fargo Pinball will be closing on Sunday July 26th. This has not been an easy decision to make but with the current health crisis it is the right one.
We had been looking at moving the location this fall and will continue to evaluate the potential for a new location.
We are however working on plans to continue with a showroom for machine sales and will continue to help people service their games.
With the closing we have the following used titles for sale:
Xenon
Police Force
Monster Bash
Haunted House
Back to The Future
Mr & Mrs Pacman
Baby Pacman
Tommy
Oktoberfest
If any spark your interest please feel free to PM me.
Thank you for the continued support over the years.
Bill
Fargo Pinball

Sorry to hear Bill. Hope it all works out in the Fall

1 month later
#14579 3 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Does anyone need playfield glass (free)? I bought two sheets of Invisiglass to replace my regular glass, so have no need for it. One of them looks like it's in near perfect condition, the other has a small scratch that you can barely see on it. I thought about trying to store it "just in case," but honestly, ever since a tempered glass shower door shattered in my hands a couple of years ago, I'm a little nervous about it and don't want to have to clean it up if it breaks on me in storage. So if someone has a need for it, DM me - I can just leave it outside so it will be a contactless pickup as well.

I could use a sheet

1 month later
#14817 3 years ago
Quoted from MightyRipples:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/101041
Not mine, but I believe this should be super close to ya

Jason's looking for a Whirlwind, this is a Earthshaker.

1 week later
#14862 3 years ago
Quoted from Barkz:

Alright guys it’s been a whole day and I still don’t have a machine yet (ideally looking for like 7) I know you guys can trim some fat for some new adds! LTG won’t let me sleep under the pool tables so I need some help here for the home collection.

I may have a fairly nice EBD that i'd possibly part with

3 weeks later
#14984 3 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I have to remember that! Do you also distribute Stern and JJP pins? I apologize in advance if it’s common knowledge. Thanks!

Yes Bill does

2 weeks later
#15190 3 years ago
Quoted from Gopher4653:

I’d love to buy a game before thanksgiving. Anyone have something they’d like to move?

I MIGHT be willing to let my EBD go?

3 weeks later
#15361 3 years ago
Quoted from Scot0308:

Anyone looking for a HUO JP2 Premium. Just picked it up last weekend in a trade. I'm second owner. Looks and plays perfect.
Also, have a MBrLE and AFMrLE with low plays I'm looking to move. Both same LE run #. PM if you're interested.
Thanks,
David

Moving JP2 Already David??

1 week later
#15511 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Merry Christmas everyone! Anyone get pinball gifts?

Yes, a IMDN code update!

#15531 3 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Anyone local have a sheet of glass? Maybe I should just call John?

New or just any old piece?

3 weeks later
#15685 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

What’d you find Jason?

Maybe a TWD Premium???

#15699 3 years ago

Looking to trade a fairly nice EBD for a WW, TAXI, El Dorado, a NICE Stern STARS or?

1 month later
#15824 3 years ago

Looking for a couple of pins for some friends. Looking for a Bally KISS, and a Black Rose. Have or know of anyone that has one for sale please PM me. Thanks,
Scott

1 month later
#16002 2 years ago

Looking to trade a EBD for a TAXI or WW

3 weeks later
#16079 2 years ago

Dam, that's a nice EATPM. Really miss mine. I'd possibly be interested.

#16081 2 years ago

Well, if you decide to sell or trade, LMK. I'm likely moving my EBD soon, so i should have room

1 month later
#16294 2 years ago

Looking for a TAXI. Have a EBD and Jack's Open that i'd be willing to trade. + cash of course with the Jack's

#16312 2 years ago

Someone on here have the Black Rose listed on CL?

1 week later
#16346 2 years ago

Anyone near the Twin Cities going anywhere near Toledo, Ohio anytime soon? One of my T-Tops blew off my Trans Am last night because of a nasty road half under construction, and these T Tops are basically impossible to find. I found one very close to Toledo, Ohio on Ebay. I don't have time to drive all the way out there, and even if he decides to maybe ship it i'm afraid of it shattering during shipment. So, if anyone in the area is heading out that way in the near future, please LMK. Thanks...

#16348 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

I maybe making a run that way I will keep you posted

Thanks! LMK

4 weeks later
#16464 2 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I still have 4 games for sale, I will do package deals on any combination or all of the games I have listed.

Machine - For Sale

Paragon

Fully restored (full original status) “A really good Paragon, I restored stenciled and clear coated the cabinet. New legs, side rails and other new parts. Perfect inside and out. NOS clear coated playfield, many new par...”

12 days ago

Elkhorn, WI

4,500 (OBO)

trilogybeer

Machine - For Sale

Fun Park

Partially shopped/refurbished “Cleaned throughout, new rubbers and bulbs. Fully working. Playfield is decent. Cabinet is solid but shows it’s age. Back glass is really nice.”

12 days ago

Elkhorn, WI

trilogybeer

Machine - For Sale

Trilogy Brewing Co.

Functional - needs minor work “I am selling the original, one of a kind Trilogy Brewing co pinball. To my knowledge this is the first pinball machine to dispense beer. It is a homebrew retheme of Bally Star Trek...”

21 days ago

Elkhorn, WI

trilogybeer

Machine - For Sale

Swing-Along

Partially restored (almost original) “Almost complete project”

12 days ago

Elkhorn, WI

Would love that Paragon. Just beautiful!

trilogybeer

Would Love that Paragon. Just beautiful!

3 weeks later
#16653 2 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

C’mon guys. Let’s move on…

Agreed. Used to like this thread. Getting lamer all the time unfortunately

3 weeks later
#16738 2 years ago

Shot in the dark, but might as well try. Need a couple coil stops for my IMDN. PBL has them, but I need nothing else and prefer to not order just these 2 little parts, but I will if I have to. Anyone in the Twin Cities have a couple they'd sell?

#16743 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I have some too. I work at the MB dealer in Tonka. Can bring them to work tomorrow if you want to swing by. Shoot me a PM if you’d like.

Quoted from Vitty:

I’ve got a couple as well

Quoted from pinballplusMN:

Have a couple if u still need

Got a couple coming from @Isjack. Thanks all for offering a couple up.

1 week later
#16754 2 years ago

I have a brand new crate motor for sale if anyone local is need of a sweet new motor. Thought I'd try and sell it before paying to ship it back. 383 stroker Chevy small block. It's built by Blueprint Engines. Dyno sheet says 446hp. Any one have any interest just PM me for details and or pics. I paid 5756.00 for it including the shipping. Sell it for 5500.00

#16758 2 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Do you list your pinballs on the automotive forums, too?
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"999b16bf1b69ef953c02763e157dd131b23d48a2-1631991112-1800"};
//]]>

Really? I'm sure EVERY post on this thread has been pinball related over the years. Trying to unload something expensive and save some money from shipping it back, and thought using all means necessary locally would be fine. Forgot how bleeped up this forum is, and how down hill this thread has become. I'm done

1 month later
#16977 2 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Since we are asking favors....
Is anyone in the Cities (bonus points near Woodbury) going to Pinball Expo? I doubt I'll need it, but if I happen to win this raffle, I'd need someone to bring this sign back for me:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-the-children-and-win-a-new-stern/page/83#post-6556680
I think it looks awesome and while I have no idea where I'd put it, I'll cross that road on the off chance I win the drawing
And if you aren't familiar with Project Pinball, it's an awesome charity that puts pinball machines in Children's Hospitals. Throw some money at their raffles or to buy some swag to help them out. You can also select them as your Smile.amazon.com charity so they get some money just from your shopping.
Thanks in advance!

Chris,
I'd help you out for sure if I was going to Pinball Expo since I still owe you a favor
but i'm not. If I change my mind and go, i'll certainly bring it back for you if you win it

#16985 2 years ago

Does TILT in Mpls have a Godzilla?

4 weeks later
#17135 2 years ago

Yeah...................If I recall Jason doesn't hang onto pins very long. He needs room for more for sure

1 month later
#17254 2 years ago

Looking for a TAXI if anyone has one they'd like to move. I need one so I can sell my EBD to @Isjack

1 week later
#17293 2 years ago

I have 2 used sheets of standard PF glass if anyone is in need of a backup or just flat out needs one. There far from perfect, but I used both of them for almost 2 years. Both have scratches, but are usable. Free to anyone who wants them, just need to pick them up. I live and work in Burnsville

4 weeks later
#17345 2 years ago

How come your selling Chris? Bored with it or just don't play it enough? Or just time for a change??

292 posts in this topic match your search for posts by Bohdi. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bohdi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread?tu=Bohdi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.