1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

There are 20,666 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 414.
#4851 9 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Sweet Whirlwind in des Moines in CL, wish I could afford it.

seems a bit high and pics are not very good either.

#4852 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

seems a bit high and pics are not very good either.

Depends, if it's 'like new' then I would think 3k is reasonable. But yes, I would probably request better photos before I took the drive to Des Moines.

#4853 9 years ago

Chris - those t2 parts look good! Post pics after you install them!

#4854 9 years ago

Many won't get excited but this is the first purchase for the party in a couple weeks. Setting it up tonight in the living room.

SnS.JPGSnS.JPG

chris

#4855 9 years ago

Anything for sale on either side of the border? I'll be driving to Chris' party this coming weekend and have a little pin cash to blow.

#4856 9 years ago

Next weekend. July 12th

#4857 9 years ago

Er yeah, in my head I knew what I meant. July 12th.

#4858 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Many won't get excited but this is the first purchase for the party in a couple weeks. Setting it up tonight in the living room.

chris

SnS.JPG 95 KB

Great party game.

#4859 9 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Anything for sale on either side of the border?

My player's condition Solar City EM is for sale in Milwaukee. Pictures are at https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B89lz6xWH85BSldyYUo4RmlXT2M&usp=sharing. It is player's condition - there's a couple wear spots on the playfield and the backglass is flaking in the blue areas. Comes with manual + schematic. It scores fine on everything but the final ball double bonus. Asking 450.

#4860 9 years ago

Hey WI Dudes,

So I've done it again. Somehow I have planned a party without planning enough time to get through all the projects.

I'm looking at the list of things I need to get done for the party and things are mounting up. I'm looking for a little help if someone has a couple free hours.

July 11th is the only day to knock this out. I'll be around all day. I'll be prepping for the party. Or if someone wants to come early on the 12th.

List of projects:

Al's Garage Band World Tour: Right Side GI. Currently blowing fuse when turned on.

GNR: Shooter lane coil swap and Tip on main board.

NBAFB: Defender Mech blows fuse. I think there is a ghost in the machine. Neo helped tech this out and it worked for a few days. Then it was down. Took it to Ralghwiggum took it and couldn't get it to fail. Get if home and it fails again. Its a re-import. Not sure where to head.

Rolling Stones: Trough error. I've been told to swap out the roll over switches but have opened the coin door in the past and you can see that the balls aren't actually rolling over the switch. It gets hung up and rests right before the last switch so its not being activated.

Thanks in advance to anyone that may have time. I have beer, crappy frozen pizzas and a great sense of humor.

chris

#4861 9 years ago

I have a friend looking for Maverick and. T2. Does anyone have one for sale please PM me

#4863 9 years ago

Sorry to run this a little off topic but is anyone looking to buy a Playstation 4. I have one I'm looking to sell. $300.00 cash money.

If you want to do paypal and need it shipped hit me up to discuss.

If not I will just throw it on epay.

Thanks

chris

#4864 9 years ago

This is a freaking long shot. My lwjp is STILL being a pita. I changed coil diode and transistor at the same time per Aaron and it still isn't working. I'm thinking of buying a white star I/O driver board to test and see if it is something on the board. I could buy or borrow... It would be for games from like 1996-2005 prior to Stern SAM board.

#4865 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Sorry to run this a little off topic but is anyone looking to buy a Playstation 4. /blockquote>

image-106.jpgimage-106.jpg
#4866 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Sorry to run this a little off topic but is anyone looking to buy a Playstation 4. I have one I'm looking to sell. $300.00 cash money.
If you want to do paypal and need it shipped hit me up to discuss.
If not I will just throw it on epay.
Thanks
chris

You wanna do PS4 for Earthshaker?

#4867 9 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

hey! just kidding! That sounds like a great idea. I have buyers inquiry remorse already...

lmk if you pass on it, Tim. It's NIB.

(this post is indicative of how i live my life)

my precious.jpgmy precious.jpg

#4868 9 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I will need to see the QC on the ES first

You looking for one for the Spud? That way everyone has their own?

Dave. I hate to say it but I think Tim might win this one.

PM Sent

chris

#4869 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Dave. I hate to say it but I think Tim might win this one.

i concede.

#4870 9 years ago

Well he was quick to respond and now silence.

#4871 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Well he was quick to respond and now silence.

I think the boss walked past his cubicle.

#4872 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

I'll take it once you get to my spot in line. I texted you.

#4873 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I think the boss walked past his cubicle.

I only check Pinside from my phone..... Was in a dungeon (I think literally) for the last few hours.... I am hoping my conversation with my 6 year old goes like this- "I bought you a PS4, but you have to let me sell LOTR"..... These things only work out in my head typically...

#4874 9 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

"I bought you a PS4, but you have to let me sell LOTR".....

oh $hit.

#4876 9 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

A guy can dream......

I want my money back for NGG. One of the damn gophers keeps trying to talk me into buying a bubble hockey so he can challenge me for dollars.

#4877 9 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I want my money back for NGG. One of the damn gophers keeps trying to talk me into buying a bubble hockey so he can challenge me for dollars.

Sounds like a smart gopher.... I only sold it because one of the Gophers kept telling me to kill my parents.... Good to hear the demons are gone.

See you (and your cash?) on Saturday?

#4878 9 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

if he won't, maybe i will? i am assuming he didn't rough you up too bad on price as he never does. I know, you aren't really selling.

#4879 9 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Sounds like a smart gopher.... I only sold it because one of the Gophers kept telling me to kill my parents.... Good to hear the demons are gone.
See you (and your cash?) on Saturday?

Not going to make it this time. Too much going on including my dang job.

#4880 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

if he won't, maybe i will? i am assuming he didn't rough you up too bad on price as he never does. I know, you aren't really selling.

Typical deal from that guy. Nice clean game, couple hundred under market. I bought it because of theme and it turned out to be a keeper. I like shooting for score more than modes and it's a great game for that plus with the possibility of new code coming out I can't see getting rid of it. If I die, talk to my wife. She will give you quite a deal I'm sure. Probably free if you finish the trim in the kitchen.

#4881 9 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

finish the trim in the kitchen

Free machine and.....nah, too easy.

Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I bought you a PS4, but you have to let me sell LOTR"

Come on Tim Jr.! Hold out a bit longer!

#4882 9 years ago

Just bought a cover for LOTR, gotta keep her pretty and protected.

#4883 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Just bought a cover for LOTR, gotta keep her pretty and protected.

Why? Do you have wild party's? If you do let me know when the next one is.

#4884 9 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Typical deal from that guy. Nice clean game, couple hundred under market. I bought it because of theme and it turned out to be a keeper. I like shooting for score more than modes and it's a great game for that plus with the possibility of new code coming out I can't see getting rid of it. If I die, talk to my wife. She will give you quite a deal I'm sure. Probably free if you finish the trim in the kitchen.

(Packing the car with his tools, 25 minutes to the house, 12 minutes to kill and hide body, 2 days to get trim done) is it just the NGG or will she let me take all the non DMD machines?

#4885 9 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Not going to make it this time. Too much going on including my dang job.

You will be greatly missed Russ. Hope to make it your way in Sept. looking to make a pinball road trip.

Madison, you and then to the Twin cities to see my homies.

#4886 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

You will be greatly missed Russ. Hope to make it your way in Sept. looking to make a pinball road trip.

You are welcome here any time. Let me know when you have the dates set.

#4887 9 years ago
Quoted from Tallon:

(Packing the car with his tools, 25 minutes to the house, 12 minutes to kill and hide body, 2 days to get trim done) is it just the NGG or will she let me take all the non DMD machines?

It's about five pieces of one inch trim at the base of the cabinets. Twenty minutes should cover it. House is only 10 years old so I don't see what the rush is.

#4888 9 years ago

Jesus crust dude. I'll bring the chop box and the pinner next time. Like 8 seconds

#4889 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

looking to make a pinball road trip.

You better make a stop at my place then.

#4890 9 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

It's about five pieces of one inch trim at the base of the cabinets. Twenty minutes should cover it. House is only 10 years old so I don't see what the rush is.

I've got a Compound Miter saw which could be helpful to cutting trim if you want to use it. Can't say I'm horribly proficient with the saw, but I'm more than willing to borrow it to ya and/or help

#4891 9 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

I've got a Compound Miter saw which could be helpful to cutting trim if you want to use it. Can't say I'm horribly proficient with the saw, but I'm more than willing to borrow it to ya and/or help

Thanks but I have the tools. Just not good at getting at things.

#4892 9 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Thanks but I have the tools. Just not good at getting at things.

chasing down pinball machines is WAY more important than finishing off some trim.

#4893 9 years ago

Just wondering if anyone will be heading to the Iola old car show? I will be attending Saturday if anyone wants to meet up. I'm looking forward to seeing a Tucker and a couple of vintage show cars from the Bortz collection

Plus if anyone is traveling through the Wausau area Saturday evening or Sunday stop on by for some pinball.

Jeremy Agema
Central WI

#4894 9 years ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

Just wondering if anyone will be heading to the Iola old car show? I will be attending Saturday if anyone wants to meet up. I'm looking forward to seeing a Tucker and a couple of vintage show cars from the Bortz collection
Plus if anyone is traveling through the Wausau area Saturday evening or Sunday stop on by for some pinball.
Jeremy Agema
Central WI

I'll be checking it out on Friday. Been to Jefferson's swap meet the last couple years and have always wanted to check out Iola so I'm not sure what to expect.

#4895 9 years ago

Pinball bbq birthday thingy in September Chris S....not sure of date we'll coordinate

#4896 9 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

Pinball bbq birthday thingy in September Chris S....not sure of date we'll coordinate

would be a lot cooler if some of you MN guys would just come down here for MRP in Sept...

#4897 9 years ago

I'll be hanging out at Iola on Friday all day and possibly Saturday morning. Just look for a baby blue 1969 lincoln mark III with a white top in the custom show car section. I'll have a few extra chairs and some beverages if you want to take a break from walking around the show.

#4898 9 years ago

This was pretty good.

#4899 9 years ago
Quoted from LM3:

I'll be hanging out at Iola on Friday all day and possibly Saturday morning. Just look for a baby blue 1969 lincoln mark III with a white top in the custom show car section. I'll have a few extra chairs and some beverages if you want to take a break from walking around the show.

Sounds good, I will keep an eye out for you.
Jeremy

#4900 9 years ago
Quoted from gamefreakfrank:

I'll be checking it out on Friday. Been to Jefferson's swap meet the last couple years and have always wanted to check out Iola so I'm not sure what to expect.

I hope you find the thing or things you didn't know you needed

Send me a PM on if you liked it or not.
Jeremy

There are 20,666 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 414.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/98 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.