1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 87 of 415.
#4301 9 years ago

Thanks jonogo. I'm not sure how I missed that... not enough coffee I guess.

#4303 9 years ago
Quoted from miggitymac:

Thanks jonogo. I'm not sure how I missed that... not enough coffee I guess.

it was a couple posts up, I just knew he mentioned it somewhere, glad to help. I have to get out there and check out the games.. I've heard good things.

#4304 9 years ago

I don't believe I had to educate the MN crew about the release party in their backyard! and I am a Cheesehead!! If your not careful we might annex the Twin Cities Pinball scene into Wisconsin! The Wisconsin Pinball Mafia would love to get that territory Let me check with the Wisconsin Pinball Godfather and other associates if we want it. I call dibs on the Twin Cities territory Hilton if we do!

#4305 9 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

I don't believe I had to educate the MN crew about the release party in their backyard!

That just shows how much you care..........and would rather live here.

#4306 9 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

If your not careful we might annex the Twin Cities Pinball scene into Wisconsin! The Wisconsin Pinball Mafia would love to get that territory

I just knew the Wisconsin Pinball Ego(tm) would grow beyond the state's boundaries. Not even Lloyd could stop that!

#4307 9 years ago

Tmac > I have already been in collusion with the twincites boys and 'dibs' will be established based on the number of pins that have been assisted in movement into the state in the previous years/

Quoted from s1500:

I just knew the Wisconsin Pinball Ego(tm) would grow beyond the state's boundaries. Not even Lloyd could stop that!

However, If they keep with this attitude we may need to retake ownership of all previous WI games and stop the flow of any future games across the borders...

#4308 9 years ago

The flow will never stop.

#4309 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Tmac > I have already been in collusion with the twincites boys and 'dibs' will be established based on the number of pins that have been assisted in movement into the state in the previous years/

However, If they keep with this attitude we may need to retake ownership of all previous WI games and stop the flow of any future games across the borders...

MN and WI need to come to an agreement. You take one of ours and we get one of yours. I'll be doing that this weekend.

#4310 9 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

MN and WI need to come to an agreement. You take one of ours and we get one of yours. I'll be doing that this weekend.

I agree. Someone drive over here and take my TZ and beer money but leave me your ACDC Premium....

#4311 9 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

They pull a bumper on you; you pull a ramp on them.
He sends one of yours to the tilt; you send one of his to the slam switch!
That's the Milwaukee way!
And that's how you get Skill Shot.
Now do you want to do that? Are you ready to do that? I'm offering you a deal. Do you want this deal?

#4312 9 years ago
Quoted from Timerider:

Now do you want to do that? Are you ready to do that? I'm offering you a deal. Do you want this deal?

Said in a Sean Connery voice. Well done.

LTG : )™

#4313 9 years ago
Quoted from jathomp22:

I agree. Someone drive over here and take my TZ and beer money but leave me your ACDC Premium....

mnpin is looking for a TZ. Would you sell it outright?

#4314 9 years ago
Quoted from Timerider:

Pretty bold to speak for Milwaukee when that isn't your town.

Pretty bummed I will no longer be a Milwaukee citizen after this weekend.

#4315 9 years ago
Quoted from jpolfer:

LOL... I don't think the Untouchables quote would hold the same punch, if I had said "Trevor".

(Plus I grew up in the Chicago suburbs, and now live literally walking distance to the Illinois boarder... so all my Wisc coworkers & friends still consider me a "FIB".)

#4316 9 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

In that case... Josh and Tony, when you gonna find me a few good deals on games that I can bring to WI...

Is it 3 I have now sent to MN in some form or another?

#4317 9 years ago

Anyone looking for a fun convertible for the summer?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-your-a-list-tables-for-my-sweet-triumph-tr6-in-mn

We'll EVENTUALLY have a spring/summer here, right??? Maybe someday?

#4318 9 years ago
Quoted from big_ragu:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-your-a-list-tables-for-my-sweet-triumph-tr6-in-mn

I heard Summer may fall on a Saturday this year

#4319 9 years ago

Oh, nice car... I love the TR-6, and that looks like a very nice example!

#4320 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

In that case... Josh and Tony, when you gonna find me a few good deals on games that I can bring to WI...

Is it 3 I have now sent to MN in some form or another?

I've got a beaut of a game for ya..

2014-04-22.jpg2014-04-22.jpg

#4321 9 years ago

LOL, sorry I only deal in DMDs or cheesy 80s pins You know my style!

#4322 9 years ago
Quoted from jpolfer:

Where you headed?

I grew up on 82nd & Greenfield, then 32nd and Oklahoma. Plus I went to UW-Milwaukee - so figure my Milwaukee "street cred" card is in good standing.

#4323 9 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

You take one of ours and we get one of yours. I'll be doing that this weekend.

and probably taking some of our Beer also!!!!

#4324 9 years ago

Brought home a pin and now it's sitting in my car, just waiting for me to get it in the apartment and up 3 flights. I don't like letting it sit there.

#4325 9 years ago

Updated the lineup at East Side Pinball. Johnny Mnemonic has landed.

LineupCHanges4_24_2014.jpgLineupCHanges4_24_2014.jpg
#4327 9 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Where you headed?

I'm moving to West Allis from apt to rented house. It has room for a few pinball games in the walk-in basement, and has no neighbors who bang on my floor when I play them.

#4328 9 years ago

Aw, Taxi's gone?

Nice line up though. Gonna have to get out there again. Haven't really ever played JM.

#4329 9 years ago
Quoted from big_ragu:

No but if anyone in the area has a galaxie / or galaxie 500 convertible for sale or trade I would be interested. 60-63 please.

#4330 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

No but if anyone in the area has a galaxie / or galaxie 500 convertible for sale or trade I would be interested. 60-63 please.

Aww snap.... You should see the THIRD bug I just picked up three days ago.... 62 sliding ragtop from the original owner.... I think my car problem is bigger than my pinball problem

#4331 9 years ago

Sweet. Can't wait to take it for a spin this summer.

Yeah I just want a big old cruiser. That way I can put the top down and head your way for a day of pinball.

Plus something like that is big enough to throw a machine in the back

#4332 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

I happen to have a 63 1/2 Galaxie 500XL Fastback, but it isn't for sale. Took me a while to find a nice one, it was worth the wait. I'm losing my winter storage next year and I'd rather keep the Galaxie than the TR.

My Dad might be selling his 60 Fairlane soon. Awesome car- solid lifter 390, 4 speed toploader, power steering, power discs.

ETA: sorry, I glossed over the "convertible" part. Good luck!

#4333 9 years ago

Any chance you could include South Dakotans in your thread

Anyone looking to sell a Whitewater or TZ in the area? I've visited with Jason and hopefully we get something done. If not, simply wondering if anyone else has these games for sale.

Thanks.

#4334 9 years ago
Quoted from CyberNinja24:

Anyone looking to sell a Whitewater or TZ in the area? I've visited with Jason and hopefully we get something done. If not, simply wondering if anyone else has these games for sale.
Thanks.

All are welcome but the thread title stays. I have a contact with a Wh2o in Milwaukee area if you want to PM me your info I will have him contact you.

#4335 9 years ago
Quoted from CyberNinja24:

Thanks.

What type of game are you looking for? CQ, players, some where in between?

#4336 9 years ago

I'd like something above average, but doesn't quite need to be collector quality.

#4337 9 years ago

*Sharing here for my friend Michelle who is kicking this off*

There's a new ladies pinball league starting in Milwaukee, WI! Non-IFPA. Just a nice casual night where ladies can get together and play pinball.

What? Ladies Pinball League!
Where? Veggas Pub (2479 Fratney Street, Milwaukee WI)
When? First Thursday of each month at 7PM (Starting May 1st!)
Format? Play each qualifying game. Your game score will be ranked/compared to other scores on the 100-90-85-... scale. Your scores from each qualifiying game will be added together to form your cumulative qualifing score. Top 4 qualifiers go to final.
Coin Drop? 50 cents per credit.
Games? Pinside listing for Veggas Pub

RSVP on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/events/291173617710576/

#4338 9 years ago

as if the guys will not be showing up to hit on the ladies

If I was a single pinball dude I know where I woudl be going to look for pinball ladies!

Very cool to see MKE growing so much in pinball world to be able to host a ladies only league!!!

#4339 9 years ago

Hey WI / MN Dudes

So I'm thinking of adding another pin the pinball road case line-up.

Looking for a routed AC/DC pro or Metallica Pro. I'm leaning to AC/DC pro. The playfield needs to be clean cab can have some wear.

I'm not sure how easy "routed" versions of either of these will be to find since I assume they both earn well.

Hit me up if you have something that fits the bill. I'd consider something in Chicago-Milwaukee Area and then in and around the twin cities.

chris

#4340 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Hey WI / MN Dudes
Looking for a routed AC/DC pro or Metallica Pro. I'm leaning to AC/DC pro. The playfield needs to be clean cab can have some wear.
I'm not sure how easy "routed" versions of either of these will be to find since I assume they both earn well.
Hit me up if you have something that fits the bill. I'd consider something in Chicago-Milwaukee Area and then in and around the twin cities.
chris

You're nuts.... now you are buying dupes of newer Sterns? Straight baller son....

#4341 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Hey WI / MN Dudes
chris

Dang Cris, the tour is gonna have to hire another rig just to haul your pins around. When the tour comes to the Twin Cities you and the gang will have to stop over and play. Real easy to get to my place from MPLS.

#4342 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

When the tour comes to the Twin Cities you and the gang will have to stop over and play.

and buy your met pro

#4343 9 years ago

Fall Pinball Circus update.

Might be adding Pronto Pups.

More details later.

LTG : )™
Disclaimer : Cheese Pump will be back.

#4344 9 years ago

Did anyone go to the Mustang Release Party? Pictures? Results?

#4346 9 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

I was a little busy.

#4347 9 years ago

Just poking my head in. Old to the hobby and new to the ownership.

#4348 9 years ago
Quoted from Tallon:

Just poking my head in. Old to the hobby and new to the ownership.

Welcome Tallon. You've found a great little corner of the internet here.

#4349 9 years ago

Getting that feeling. I see I have a few members in my area. Nice to have other people around who share an interest in what your doing.

#4350 9 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

I had three of the worst games ever, completely embarrassed myself

The three tournament games were Golden Arrow, AFM, and (obviously) Mustang.

They were giving away Stern flyers and some other small swag bits.

First time I ever entered an actual tournament. Isn't it normal to have the machines set to free play after you pay to enter? Not a big deal, just kinda annoyed that I had to pay to play after I paid to play.

Didn't seem like a lot of people came through, I was there around 2pm or so. I think it ran from 9am to 5pm????

There are 20,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 87 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/87 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.