1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

There are 20,670 posts in this topic. You are on page 86 of 414.
#4251 9 years ago

Thanks Pin. I think I'll probably head over to SS. I'm not too excited to take the kids into a bar with me. We'll try Morts another time when it's just the wife and myself.

#4252 9 years ago
Quoted from swenny:

Thanks, I was actually searching out SS and saw that. What about a Champion Pub? Any of those out on route? My kids played it on the ipad and would like to try it for real.

We have two CP's on route...

Sporty's Pub & Grill
2124 Como Avenue Southeast | Minneapolis
They also have Avatar

VFW Post 295
111 Concord Exchange South | South St. Paul
They also have Strikes and Spares (Gottlieb)

#4253 9 years ago

http://pinballmap.com/twincities

I believe this is fairly accurate, you can search by machine or by location.

And I will second that SS is very family friendly (no liquor), and Mortimers probably isn't (lots of liquor).

Also it will be MUCH easier to park a car at SS.

#4254 9 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

We have two CP's on route...

Nice! Thanks for the heads up.

#4255 9 years ago

Hit up ssbilliards last night, met two great pinsiders mn flipper and and ltg I had a great time.

#4256 9 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

Hit up ssbilliards last night, met two great pinsiders mn flipper and and ltg I had a great time.

it was indeed fun and nice to meet

#4257 9 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

Hopefully you can make it Sat. night.

#4258 9 years ago

Rossi's in Madison has a BK2K now. It plays much better than any of there other pins. $.50 per game, 3 for $1.

#4259 9 years ago

also wanted to state the Pooley's on the eastside of Madison has 4 very well maintained machines, FH, TAF (restored), ST Pro & Space Shuttle. They all play very well and i know the guys running that deal will keep them running up to par.

#4260 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

also wanted to state the Pooley's on the eastside of Madison has 4 very well maintained machines, FH, TAF (restored), ST Pro & Space Shuttle. They all play very well and i know the guys running that deal will keep them running up to par.

Thanks Dave. Trying our best. Still a few game wrinkles to iron out currently, but everything is strong flippers and playing well...

Hope to have Rudy fine tuned and Shuttle sound back to normal in the next few days.

Maintaining route games sure is different than when at home

Suprised to not see you initials on any of them yet. I was able to get on FH and Stpro the other day, but assume those scores will not last long.

also > LMK when you want to stop over and play my HUO BK2K

#4261 9 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

A pleasure to meet you. And yes, it was a great time. Thank you.

LTG : )™

#4262 9 years ago

How was the movie Lloyd?

#4263 9 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

How was the movie Lloyd?

Okay at best, dumb ending. Not quite as bad as Pirates of the wild west, I mean lone ranger.

#4264 9 years ago

What did you watch?

#4265 9 years ago

So after losing on BOP to Danny Franks, Iwas wondering if one of you has this machine for sale?

#4266 9 years ago
Quoted from Silvercoin:

So after losing on BOP to Danny Franks, Iwas wondering if one of you has this machine for sale?

Not mine.

#4267 9 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

What did you watch?

Transcendence.

#4268 9 years ago

I just wanted to update everyone on the SS Revamp.

If we hit the $8500 and go above and beyond to either get $4500 more for a Star Trek or $7000 more for a Luci then I would cater in $500 in BBQ for a new pin party. LTG was telling me that when he would buy a new pinball, he would cater in Famous Daves and invite everyone in for a little pinball party. I'd like to bring that event back and have a good time with my fellow pinball buddies.

By giving back to LTG, we're investing in our community and making a great part of history even better.

qfanatic.jpgqfanatic.jpg
#4269 9 years ago

Man that looks delicious!

#4270 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

Man that looks delicious!

Its the only real bbq i've found in MN. The ribs are fall off the bone awesome, its hard to find something bad about their bbq. I almost like their sides more than the bbq sometimes. Corn Fritters and Spicey Potato wedges are the go to sides for me and my lady.

Its from q fanatic in Champlin MN

#4271 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

By giving back to LTG, we're investing in our community and making a great part of history even better.

My first time at SSBillards was last October for Pinball Circus. People were surprised I came from the Madison WI area to play pinball. My thoughts.... I wished I had something like SSBillards near me that was Pinball friendly. You walk in and you are welcomed. Heck I think Prada greeted me at the door! I was an out of towner but felt at home. If you never have been to SSBillards it should be on your bucket list of Pinball related activities. We talk about the growth of Pinball the last couple years. SSBillards has been there doing pinball/arcade/pool for a lot longer. A way to help pinball grow is to get "new" people involved and SSBillards is a place to do that. Please show some love to LTG, Prada and SSBillards.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ss-billiards-2014-refresh#home

#4272 9 years ago

Anyone interested in trading for this?

ps kiosk.jpgps kiosk.jpg
#4273 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Anyone interested in trading for this?
ps kiosk.jpg 78 KB

Trade for a GayStation?

#4274 9 years ago

Trade for a GayStation?

Sounds like some one wants to trade their Gayshaker for my gaystation

#4275 9 years ago

Did anyone here grab that Dungeon and Dragons Pinball in Chaska this weekend?

#4277 9 years ago

I wish. $350! I e-mail 45 min after the ad went up and he said it was sold already.

It even had the topper. Somone got a good deal.

#4278 9 years ago

@paul Yeah, on CL..

I emailed right away too and called the next day cuz it seemed like he listed after 10pm on thurs.

The bottom of the cabinet looked like it had been planed at a weird angle for some reason.. wonder what the story was.

#4279 9 years ago

Just wanted to give a big thank you to some Mn pinsiders Lloyd, Jim and Paul and a few others that I cant rember there names(this whole weekend was a blur) it was great meeting you all.
I had such an incredible weekend up there, watched volleyball every day and was able to play pinball every night. Our girls finished 5th out of 56 teams so they have some work to do before we come back in June for the USA junior Olympic national championships but what a great experience.

The Minneapolis area has a great pinball scene and is just a beautiful city my 15 yr old daughter said that she wants to live there while we were walking back to the car at the end of the day Sun. I told her that she better visit in January before she makes that decision.

Thanks again you guys made a great trip even better
Steve

#4280 9 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

@paul Yeah, on CL..
I emailed right away too and called the next day cuz it seemed like he listed after 10pm on thurs.
The bottom of the cabinet looked like it had been planed at a weird angle for some reason.. wonder what the story was.

Yeah, it went up a little after 10, it was sold almost instantly.

A friend and I both tried contacting him within minutes of the ad going up, no response until Thursday afternoon.

#4281 9 years ago
Quoted from big_ragu:

A friend and I both tried contacting him within minutes of the ad going up, no response until Thursday afternoon.

I didn't get a reply and a friend of mine was in communication with him, but did not get the game.

If someone local got it, I'd be interested in purchasing it from you.

#4282 9 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

That's the way they made that cabinet. I'm not sure why. It looks little odd though.

#4283 9 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

Just wanted to give a big thank you to some Mn pinsiders Lloyd, Jim and Paul and a few others that I cant rember there names(this whole weekend was a blur) it was great meeting you all.
I had such an incredible weekend up there, watched volleyball every day and was able to play pinball every night. Our girls finished 5th out of 56 teams so they have some work to do before we come back in June for the USA junior Olympic national championships but what a great experience.
The Minneapolis area has a great pinball scene and is just a beautiful city my 15 yr old daughter said that she wants to live there while we were walking back to the car at the end of the day Sun. I told her that she better visit in January before she makes that decision.
Thanks again you guys made a great trip even better
Steve

It was a pleasure to have ya stop by and play my EATPM and others. So how do ya like it? I noticed you put a FEW games on it. The girls didn't do to bad especially with your top spiker out. Hope you can stop in again in June, just let me know.

#4284 9 years ago

Anyone want to trade their Metallica pro for my HUO Star Trek pro? I love trek, but my wife is keen on Metallica now...
PM me if you're interested.

#4285 9 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Anyone want to trade their Metallica pro for my HUO Star Trek pro? I love trek, but my wife is keen on Metallica now...
PM me if you're interested.

ROFLMAO - you are worse than me

#4286 9 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

ROFLMAO - you are worse than me

I know right!? I'm not pushing hard to move it. I just figured I'd throw it out there. I'm impartial either way. But yes....I've only had it like a week! I've probably only thrown 30-40 games on it.

I think....I have.....a problem....

I originally wanted a Metallica. But my wife thought it was ugly and didn't like the game. We had played it with early code. So I went with a Star Trek. Then we were playing it at Morts last night and she was diggin it. WTF!? So anyhow....here we are.

#4287 9 years ago

Paul, I really liked the it in fact if I find one at a decent price I'm sure I would pick it up.
I also was excited about playing a couple of games that I have not seen before like Space Station and RCT.
I'm surprised you dont have a Mustang pin to go with that beautiful car of yours.

#4288 9 years ago

Picked up this beaut last night, did NOT expect to buy a game, but it worked out that I did. Any EM and/or Cabinet guys/gals in the area wanna school me on cabinet repair? This one has a split corner and possible other issues.... once I clean that up, it'll be a nice players game!

2014-04-22.jpg2014-04-22.jpg

#4289 9 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

I'm surprised you dont have a Mustang pin to go with that beautiful car of yours.

That was corrected today, my 2nd Mustang ship's tomorrow. Hopefully it will arrive Friday. That Jim is a BAD influence on me and I on him. But BIG thanks to Jim for lining it up. I just figured I'd buy myself an early birthday and retirement present. So now you can play Mustang when you come back in June. I'll post some pictures.

#4290 9 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Picked up this beaut last night, did NOT expect to buy a game, but it worked out that I did. Any EM and/or Cabinet guys/gals in the area wanna school me on cabinet repair? This one has a split corner and possible other issues.... once I clean that up, it'll be a nice players game!

2014-04-22.jpg 68 KB

Nice score. Love the artwork, especially the bg.

#4291 9 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Picked up this beaut last night, did NOT expect to buy a game, but it worked out that I did. Any EM and/or Cabinet guys/gals in the area wanna school me on cabinet repair? This one has a split corner and possible other issues.... once I clean that up, it'll be a nice players game

I like it, nice find!

Jeremy Agema
Central WI

#4292 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

That was corrected today, my 2nd Mustang ship's tomorrow. Hopefully it will arrive Friday. That Jim is a BAD influence on me and I on him. But BIG thanks to Jim for lining it up. I just figured I'd buy myself an early birthday and retirement present. So now you can play Mustang when you come back in June. I'll post some pictures.

My pleasure always glad to help out a friend.. Now about the bad influence part just makes more pins for me to enjoy with you..

#4293 9 years ago

I haven't seen it mentioned here, but Brunswick Zone in Brooklyn Park just got a Mustang (and it's set to 50 cents!).

I've played two now, and I'm enjoying the table quite a bit. Well, except for the licensed music- it gets really old really fast.

#4294 9 years ago
Quoted from big_ragu:

I haven't seen it mentioned here, but Brunswick Zone in Brooklyn Park just got a Mustang (and it's set to 50 cents!).
I've played two now, and I'm enjoying the table quite a bit. Well, except for the licensed music- it gets really old really fast.

The game is a really fun pin, makes you take good shots and love the ramp set up.. Feel free to hit me up if you come this way and you are welcome to play mine too Or we can all just go over to MustangPaul's house

#4295 9 years ago
Quoted from big_ragu:

Brunswick Zone in Brooklyn Park

They have a Mustang release party on the Apr. 26th. 9-5pm

http://www.ifpapinball.com/mustang-pinball-launch-party-april-2014

#4296 9 years ago

Thanks for the heads up tmac. I might check it out, it's a nice place. Anyone else going? I like the way Stern spelled the name wrong... Brunkswick.

Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Or we can all just go over to MustangPaul's house

Yeah come on over guys and bring some beer.

#4297 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Thanks for the heads up tmac. I might check it out, it's a nice place. Anyone else going? I like the way Stern spelled the name wring... Brunkswick.

Yeah come on over guys and bring some beer.

Mustang Release party at MustangPaul's house In St. Paul 4/26 800-?? Bring beer

#4298 9 years ago

Brunswick Zone has a great selection and their tables are in excellent condition.

Mustang Pro, AFM, Dirty Harry, SM, TOTAN, Strikes-n-spares, Golden Arrow, Hang Glider.

They also had a Fire and a Creetch until recently (Mustang replaced them).

All the SS machines are set to 50 cent play.

#4299 9 years ago
Quoted from big_ragu:

Brunswick Zone has a great selection and their tables are in excellent condition.
Mustang Pro, AFM, Dirty Harry, SM, TOTAN, Strikes-n-spares, Golden Arrow, Hang Glider.
They also had a Fire and a Creetch until recently (Mustang replaced them).
All the SS machines are set to 50 cent play.

Which location?

#4300 9 years ago
Quoted from big_ragu:

Brunswick Zone in Brooklyn Park

There are 20,670 posts in this topic. You are on page 86 of 414.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/86 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.