1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

There are 17,859 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 358.
#351 9 years ago

Oops, double post.

#352 9 years ago

Hey TonyM/Jonogo/Gobbler, do you guys have room to bring one more pin to MGC? I'm bringing my Congo to the buyer at MGC and only have room for one pin. I need to bring a second pin for the after party! I can bring it home so you will have space to buy one for the way back.

#353 9 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

Hey TonyM/Jonogo/Gobbler, do you guys have room to bring one more pin to MGC?

Sorry, I'll have an empty van until Eau Claire, WI where I'm picking up 2. Gonna be a tight fit from there to MGC. On the way home I'll have one, maybe two to bring back too!

#354 9 years ago

If I go to MGC, I'll have room for 5-6 pins in an enclosed trailer. I'm just undecided if I'll go or not.

#355 9 years ago
Quoted from ThePostmaster:

If I go to MGC, I'll have room for 5-6 pins in an enclosed trailer. I'm just undecided if I'll go or not.

You have to come. With a handle like postmaster, you are the one guy I may actually beat...

#356 9 years ago

Don't think, just Do. Come on Bill. Let's party like rock stars. PLUS, you KNOW you want to buy a bunch of machines and MGC (from what I hear) Is a GREAT place for that.

#357 9 years ago

ALSO, if anyone local to MN/WI is looking for some nicely crafted tables to put between your pins, check out these:

20130206_205400_crop.jpg

Created by the VERY talented Zach, aka L_Satan here on pinside!

Full thread with all 4 of the ones I had commissioned here:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-some-tables-to-put-between-my-pins#post-647814

#358 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Does anyone plan on bringing a WOZ to MGC

I talked with JT this past weekend and he said he planned to bring his sample . But also JJP sponsored the game room last year so I would say its pretty close to 100% that there will be at least one there .

#359 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

You have to come. With a handle like postmaster, you are the one guy I may actually beat...

I've been to the MGC once, and it was awesome. I'd love to go again, just working out logistics. You will beat me. I have plenty of Pinside witnesses that can attest to my handle being acurate.

#360 9 years ago

Posted to the masses, but I thought I'd check in here too...
Looking to trade my very nice Jokerz for a Hurricane, BoP or maybe a Xenon +/- cash if needed. Located in SE WI. Pics: http://s992.photobucket.com/albums/af41/paulyonion/Jokerz/
Thanks

#361 9 years ago

I've been to the MGC once, and it was awesome. I'd love yo go again, just working out logistics. You will beat me. I have plenty of Inside witnesses that can attest yo my handle being acurate.

ThePostmaster speaks the truth.

Get in his way of getting to MGC and he'll likely cancel you a**.

LTG : )

#362 9 years ago

Just booked my room.

#363 9 years ago

Anybody seen the two videos listed when buying MGC tickets? Looks like the prices are reduced for MGC go'ers so I bought them both.

Tilt: The Battle to Save Pinball
http://www.tilt-movie.com/dvd.php

Pinball 101
http://www.pinballnews.com/learn/pinball101/index.html

#364 9 years ago

both are well worth the watch!

You will likely meet some of the people in the videos at MGC.

#365 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Does anyone plan on bringing a WOZ to MGC or is Jack sending some along? It seems like they are starting to pop up out there. I haven't really kept up with its progress so I'm not sure how many have been released into the wild.

chris

Jack posted over on the JJP Owners group that he will be sending games.

#366 9 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Jack posted over on the JJP Owners group that he will be sending games.

Awesome!

#367 9 years ago

I will be attempting to build my own 'mobile boxed wine cart' for MGC.

I'm thinking I could modify a golf bag cart, but I could use some suggestions.

Criteria: must be able to hold 2 boxes of wine, cups for sharing, and ideally a way to keep the white wine chilled.

Suggestions?

#368 9 years ago

Step 1: Steal shopping cart
Step 2: Line with plastic
Step 3: Fill with ice & wine
Step 4: Make it BYOC (bring your own cup)

#369 9 years ago

When Tony posted on the wine cart, first thing that came to mind for me was a golf bag on wheels, lined with plastic and filled with ice, with wine in the center. You would need a couple hoses with spickets similar to those on a beer tap. Maybe punch holes throw the golf bag and mount those direct to the bag. Add a cup holder to the side. It would look similar to Rodney's bag in Caddy Shack!

#370 9 years ago

http://shop.camelbak.com/alpine-explorer/d/1049_c_121_cl_4110

Camelbak.

However, Bill's idea is foookin awesome.

#372 9 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

this needs a home

GET ER DONE!

Ebay link

That is awesome!

#374 9 years ago

I posted a WTB in the market but wanted to let you guys know also in case it would influence anyones decisions on which games to bring. I will have cash in hand at the MGC for a WCS94 or an Earthshaker. Will also consider a few others on my wishlist if the price is right.

#375 9 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

I posted a WTB in the market but wanted to let you guys know also in case it would influence anyones decisions on which games to bring. I will have cash in hand at the MGC for a WCS94 or an Earthshaker. Will also consider a few others on my wishlist if the price is right.

Tim who posts here has an ES that he is going to restore. Not sure if he will have it done for MGC. I will be seeing him Sunday (weather permitting) ill ask the status. Or he may see this and comment.

Chris

#376 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Tim who posts here has an ES that he is going to restore. Not sure if he will have it done for MGC. I will be seeing him Sunday (weather permitting) ill ask the status. Or he may see this and comment.
Chris

Thanks Chris, we are still on for Sunday (got your email)..... If weather gets nasty, just give me a ring and we will do a different day, no problem...

DEWSHO- I am only 15 minutes from Johnson Creek (I live in Sullivan basically).... I will be refurbing an Earthshaker in the next couple of weeks. It is the last Lawlor title I haven't owned I wanted to try, but I am sure I won't keep it very long (I usually don't like his stuff)....So, at a minimum, you are more than welcome to swing by and play some pinball (including Earthshaker), and when Earthshaker has worn out it's welcome here, I can certainly give you a call...

#377 9 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Thanks Chris, we are still on for Sunday (got your email)..... If weather gets nasty, just give me a ring and we will do a different day, no problem...
DEWSHO- I am only 15 minutes from Johnson Creek (I live in Sullivan basically).... I will be refurbing an Earthshaker in the next couple of weeks. It is the last Lawlor title I haven't owned I wanted to try, but I am sure I won't keep it very long (I usually don't like his stuff)....So, at a minimum, you are more than welcome to swing by and play some pinball (including Earthshaker), and when Earthshaker has worn out it's welcome here, I can certainly give you a call...

Can't wait. I'm looking forward to officially joining the T2 club as well as add another SR pin to the basement.

Chris

#378 9 years ago

DEWSHO >> be sure you talk with Ralpwiggum about that ES as he would be a great guy to buy your first machine from!

#379 9 years ago

Tim does really nice work, straight shooter and is a good hang.

Chris

#380 9 years ago

Thanks guys! I will send Tim a PM regarding ES. Can't believe he is SO CLOSE to me!

#381 9 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

Thanks guys! I will send Tim a PM regarding ES. Can't believe he is SO CLOSE to me!

You guys def live out in the sticks.

Chris

#382 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

You guys def live out in the sticks.
Chris

You got that right!! I work in Pewaukee so everytime the gas prices go up like they are now I cringe. But then again everytime I go back to Milwaukee (used to live at 89th and Grantosa) I cringe too, now that I've gotten used to the peace and quiet of the sticks! Would rather be in Lake Geneva though, that place is beautiful!

#383 9 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

Would rather be in Lake Geneva though, that place is beautiful!

I was in Lake Geneva for the first time last weekend to check out the snow sculpting competition. That town is awesome! Need to head back there in the summer with the boat.

#384 9 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

I was in Lake Geneva for the first time last weekend to check out the snow sculpting competition. That town is awesome! Need to head back there in the summer with the boat.

Just don't go during one of the long holiday weekends. Absolute cluster F$&@.

#385 9 years ago

I have to take a kid to a birthday party in Johnson Creek today (45 minute drive from where I'm at). Time to dust off the internet stalker skills and show up unannounced at Dewsho's for some pinball.

Edit: Hah, just noticed his collection is all wishlist. Silly me!

#386 9 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I have to take a kid to a birthday party in Johnson Creek today (45 minute drive from where I'm at). Time to dust off the internet stalker skills and show up unannounced at Dewsho's for some pinball.

Would have been even funnier/creepier when you showed up and realized that!

#387 9 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Just don't go during one of the long holiday weekends. Absolute cluster F$&@.

Great to know.
Sounds like I should call in sick to work one Wednesday in July.

#388 9 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

Great to know.
Sounds like I should call in sick to work one Wednesday in July.

You guys should just come up to our place some weekend. Smaller lake and WAY more laidback than Geneva.

#389 9 years ago

Lake Geneva is amazing from the first of Oct.to the first of April.

The rest of the time it's a nightmare and I avoid downtown. That's why I live on the edge.

Chris

#390 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Lake Geneva is amazing from the first of Oct.to the first of April.
The rest of the time it's a nightmare and I avoid downtown. That's why I live on the edge.
Chris

I love Popeye's restaurant. Hmmm Yum.

#391 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

You guys should just come up to our place some weekend. Smaller lake and WAY more laidback than Geneva.

Hilton- You've got a lake house as well as a sick lineup of pins?
Wanna switch lives for a week

#393 9 years ago

Woah! Going to have to go find out if they will let me in to play without paying for a movie ticket! Nice!

#394 9 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Woah! Going to have to go find out if they will let me in to play without paying for a movie ticket! Nice!

I want to go too.

#395 9 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

Hilton- You've got a lake house as well as a sick lineup of pins?
Wanna switch lives for a week

I'd have to talk to my wife

#396 9 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I want to go too.

I will try to find out this week if we can just go play. If so...maybe you need to road trip over here next weekend. Sheboygan is only like 10 minutes from here.

#397 9 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I will try to find out this week if we can just go play. If so...maybe you need to road trip over here next weekend. Sheboygan is only like 10 minutes from here.

Sounds good to me.

#398 9 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

That would have been funny! When I do get some pins you'll be more than welcome to stop by!

#399 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I am bring BSD to MGC. Might sell it, not sure.

I'll be heading to MGC and am actually looking to buy a nice BSD. Keep me posted if you don't mind.

#400 9 years ago
Quoted from EZG:

I'll be heading to MGC and am actually looking to buy a nice BSD. Keep me posted if you don't mind.

I'm no longer bringing this because my buddy who currently has this game at his place is not coming to MGC. I have one of his games and we were going to swap games at MGC. Sorry for the false alarm. I am bringing Jack*bot if i decide to go this year.

There are 17,859 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!