1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,728 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 415.
#3701 10 years ago

Nice cause!

#3702 10 years ago

Hilton J. seen at the WI SCS

image-723.jpgimage-723.jpg
#3703 10 years ago

LOL, not quite yet but getting there!

#3704 10 years ago

Join thred

#3705 10 years ago

Ok here are a few pics from the State Tourney. I am sure there are more out there. Long fun day, My skill on EM's went up though! Thanks to Tom for hosting, what a collection!!!!! Thanks to Jon and Tully for running it and all the other volunteers that helped out. The last picture is toward the end of the night when just a few of us were left...

Cnv0265.jpgCnv0265.jpg
Cnv0266.jpgCnv0266.jpg

Cnv0264.jpgCnv0264.jpg Cnv0267.jpgCnv0267.jpg
#3706 10 years ago

When did Nordman show up? Cool!

#3707 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

When did Nordman show up? Cool!

That was the "real" party .

#3708 10 years ago

During the finals That's why you don't see Chris B or Jason W they were playing. He signed peoples IFPA Sheets.

#3709 10 years ago

Look at Tim snuggling up next to Dennis. Did you grab his ass?

Chris

#3710 10 years ago
Quoted from Lame33:

I wish their had been an easier way to watch the contestants. Projected video from webcams mounted on the pins or mirrors suspended from the ceiling, but I guess pinball is not really a spectator sport.

Those are good ideas - PAPA has shown pinball is a great spectator sport when you have cameras on the game. Expensive and tricky to implement though, unless we know people willing to lend cameras or lend/install large mirrors. Sometimes you need to get special antiglare playfield glass if the lighting causes glare, which is *really* pricey at a couple hundred dollars per sheet.

I think the easiest way would be to run a Kickstarter to raise the money for it, or if someone is willing to donate the $500-$1000 per machine it would cost to build the camera mount and buy a rudimentary camera.

#3711 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

That was the "real" party .

Oh I see. As soon as I leave that's when all the dancing girls showed up.

#3712 10 years ago

Time for bed. Got my name as the GC on my new SS. 40,811,030. Being the crappy player that I am (and Tim can attest to that) I feel like I'm on top of the world.

chris

#3713 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

dancing girls showed up.

Those pictures I cannot post on here!

#3714 10 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

Those pictures I cannot post on here!

#3715 10 years ago

Just posted on CL this morning a World Cup Soccer 94' in Eau Claire, WI. On the Minneapolis CL. $2220 Looks like someone got lucky with the Addams in the picture. Cheeseheads (adopted Cheeseheads also) let's not let this one cross the border!

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#3716 10 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

Just posted on CL this morning a World Cup Soccer 94' in Eau Claire, WI. On the Minneapolis CL. $2220 Looks like someone got lucky with the Addams in the picture. Cheeseheads (adopted Cheeseheads also) let's not let this one cross the border!

The TAF was listed at $4k, looked pretty nice.

#3717 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

The TAF was listed at $4k, looked pretty nice.

Yep, sigh.

#3718 10 years ago

You have to have Hilton on speed dial if you hope to get those deals.

#3719 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

You have to have Hilton on speed dial

Oh I am in deep doo-doo. I should have contacted Hilton about it first then posted on here. I bet I get a knock on my door by the Mustache Mafia! Been nice known' you all.

#3720 10 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

Sure now one comes up for sale locally. $&@$;;&

#3721 10 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

Damnit Tmac, haven't you learned by now that posting local clist ads to Pinside is good for nobody local that is trying to buy a game...

(sorry that was the stache talking)

#3722 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Sure now one comes up for sale locally. $&@$;;&

Those games are Bongoben's. They have been for sale for a week now on KLOV. They are his parent's games and they are firm on the WCS price for now.

#3723 10 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

Well how else ya gonna smuggle all that cheese in to MN.

#3724 10 years ago

A little off topic but anyone have a Buck Hunter Pro ( arcade ) in the Northwoods. Considering adding a non-pin, (gasp). Would also like a Stern BuckHunter.

#3725 10 years ago

I have one, it has all 4 of the games plus all the critters and 2 guns so you can compete against another shooter. Love it and so do my guests.

BigBuck 2.JPGBigBuck 2.JPG

#3726 10 years ago

Paul when is the next pinparty I want to come over - always a good time to be had there

#3727 10 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Paul when is the next pinparty I want to come over - always a good time to be had there

Did you forget my Daytona 500/Pinball Party, Feb. 23rd, 11am till ???....not real late though, we have to get up for work in the morning. Pinball and arcade games from 11 till about 12:30 when the race starts, on 2 big screens, and after the race they go back on again. BYOB and I'll have Sloppy Joes and would appreciate it if people brought a little something to share.

#3728 10 years ago

Anyone have a Getaway they want to sell? I'm looking for one that I can save shipping costs on and pick-up myself.

#3729 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Did you forget my Daytona 500/Pinball Party, Feb. 23rd, 11am till ???....not real late though, we have to get up for work in the morning. Pinball and arcade games from 11 till about 12:30 when the race starts, on 2 big screens, and after the race they go back on again. BYOB and I'll have Sloppy Joes and would appreciate it if people brought a little something to share.

Why yes... Yes I did

#3730 10 years ago

Shall I REMIND you next week. REMIND Gary also.

#3731 10 years ago

Anyone here heading east that can bring a game send me a message. Looks like a great place for pinball.

#3732 10 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Anyone here heading east that can bring a game send me a message. Looks like a great place for pinball.

I'm not heading that way but what game ya lookin for?

#3733 10 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I sold a game that needs to go to Rhode Island if you find a good way.

#3734 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I sold a game that needs to go to Rhode Island if you find a good way.

Dang....how many can I fit in my work van.

#3735 10 years ago

It's a vid from Phetishboy. Looking to get it as close to md as possible

#3736 10 years ago

Before and after for part of my whirlwind restore:

http://imgur.com/uq7Eioy,FVda4Yl#0

#3737 10 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

It's a vid from Phetishboy. Looking to get it as close to md as possible

The Moon Patrol. Very nice.

#3738 10 years ago

I might be in the buying mood after bonus/tax season ... anyone selling a NBAFB, Star Trek Pro, Metallica Pro, Iron Man, World Poker Tour, MSF, or Skateball?

If so, please understand that I have not looked at pin prices for about 6 months, so I might need to do some research.

I'll be at MGC if that makes arrangements easier.

#3739 10 years ago

Whatever happened to that SST tony?

I need to try that out at some point

#3740 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Whatever happened to that SST tony?
I need to try that out at some point

Sold to a non-pinhead in southern MN. Bought as a gift for his family.

I had a good run with that SST.

#3741 10 years ago

I want to trade my WCS94, let me know what you got. Prefer Local, even up or trade down + cash. Can deliver within an hr or two, if needed. Wantlist is current, but will consider any pin. Send PM for quickest reply.

Game is in nice shape. Plays great, I'd call it a very nice players game. Cab is good, PF is clean with very little or no wear, slight insert lifting on a couple, new soccer ball, full CT or eq LEDs in GI/PF. New Cherry DMD, new gold legs, new coin door. Plunger could use a new sleeve on it, but works as is. Extra plastics and manual included, Pics upon request. Quite a few pinsiders have seen/played this game.

#3742 10 years ago

I'm thinking of trading my 2 RUSH 2049's for pins. Any interest around here ?

LTG : )™

#3743 10 years ago

The smiley face is trademarked? Damn, I've been using it illegally for YEARS!

#3744 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

I want to trade my WCS94, let me know what you got. Prefer Local, even up or trade down + cash. Can deliver within an hr or two, if needed. Wantlist is current, but will consider any pin. Send PM for quickest reply.
Game is in nice shape. Plays great, I'd call it a very nice players game. Cab is good, PF is clean with very little or no wear, slight insert lifting on a couple, new soccer ball, full CT or eq LEDs in GI/PF. New Cherry DMD, new gold legs, new coin door. Plunger could use a new sleeve on it, but works as is. Extra plastics and manual included, Pics upon request. Quite a few pinsiders have seen/played this game.

Would love another WCS, but the timing isn't right unfortunately. I don't have anything to trade at the moment.

#3745 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Why don't you and Tony work out a trade WCS <> WWFRR ?

#3746 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Good luck with the trade. Wish I had something on your list to trade.

#3747 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Why don't you and Tony work out a trade WCS <> WWFRR ?

I pinged him on Jackbot actually, not sure if he's interested.

#3748 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Did you have it at Pinball Circus? It played great!

#3749 10 years ago

I am having a good pin day in the snow. Started the morning bringing home routed versions of JM and CFTBL. They are in the house but not set up yet. Shrek that I no longer need because i have FGY is leaving this afternoon if the Uship guy makes it here in the snow.

#3750 10 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

Did you have it at Pinball Circus? It played great!

Nope, wasn't mine there!

Quoted from RustyLizard:

Started the morning bringing home routed versions of JM and CFTBL.

Dang Russ, Nice!

There are 20,728 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/75 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.