1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,728 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 415.
#3601 10 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

I really dont want to goto a dance club.

Come out here. After I close I'll give you a ride back to the hotel.

LTG : )

#3602 10 years ago

Anyone in the Twin Cities have a couple of white Stern, Sega, Data East drop targets they want to sell? I am cleaning and replacing my drop targets in Maverick and I came up a couple short. I had just placed a big parts order, so I really don't want to place another one for 2 drop targets. This is what I need, any help greatly appreciated!

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/545-5048-01

#3603 10 years ago

let me check and see what I have. I think I have a few.

#3604 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

ALL RIGHT...another EATPM owner in town. Where did ya get it and what kind of shape is it in?

Changed my mind and went with Terminator 3. From Pinball Warehouse. Just had 2nd thoughts.

#3605 10 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

Changed my mind and went with Terminator 3. From Pinball Warehouse. Just had 2nd thoughts.

That's OK....now we have another T3 owner in town, I have that one too. I put 3 double spots on my T3 and it REALLY made a dif. If you come to my Daytona/Pinball party Feb. 23rd, 11am till ?? you can check out how much better it is for game play.

#3608 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

That's OK....now we have another T3 owner in town, I have that one too. I put 3 double spots on my T3 and it REALLY made a dif. If you come to my Daytona/Pinball party Feb. 23rd, 11am till ?? you can check out how much better it is for game play.

Thanks for the invite, but I won't be making it this round. You've got quite the collection going, looks like you've picked some Sterns up since I last talked to you (at Pinball Circus).

T3 - I really haven't had much of a chance to play it since the ball lock likes to hold onto the balls. Not sure what to do to get it working, but the Warehouse offers a warranty on it yet thankfully. The lighting on it looks nice though.

#3609 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

Wife is SO EXCITED to finally play Sopranos!

Sweet. You guys can play that and I'll play WOZ.

Had to move machines around again to satisfy my OCD.

Now Sopranos and WOZ have a corner to themselves.

Chris

#3610 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Now Sopranos and WOZ have a corner to themselves.

Chris

Oh Sh*t, you got a WOZ. nice!

#3611 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Oh Sh*t, you got a WOZ. nice!

I was thinking the same thing! If Chris posts the audit counts like he did last time, should be interesting to see!

#3612 10 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

I will be in Minneapolis tomorrow night. The guys I am going with on the fishing trip are going to a club called Aqua. I want to find a barcade close to that. Any help? Pinball Map isnt helping me.

The place that used to be called "Insert Coins" is on that same street (1st Ave) and only down 1 or 2 blocks North.

http://www.aurcade.com/locations/view.aspx?id=1558

I can't verify if they're still open or if the games are still there because I've never been inside.

Here is the new website (and name) -- http://www.thevenuempls.com/

This information is probably too late, and Lloyd had the better offer.

#3613 10 years ago

WI State Championship volunteer info messages/emails went out today. Most of them were via Facebook contacts, so I think I've covered everyone at this point. tmac should have a pinsidemail message right now.

If I forgot to send you one or there were technical difficulties, please PM me or send an email to [email protected] so I can send you the details.

#3614 10 years ago

Yep message received!

#3615 10 years ago

Hi

I am looking to purchase a very, very nice "WHITE WATER" pinball machine for the family, hopefully all shopped out and ready to go, without any problems.

We would especially like one with the white mountains, and have the Cointaker LED's in it, but not a deal breaker, as long as the condition is nice and the price is fair to the both of us.

If you have one you would sell, or know of anyone that does, please PM me with the details and price. Thanks in advance!

Dan

#3616 10 years ago

Mark your calendars. The 2nd Annual Pinball BBQ will be held on Sunday May 25th. We need your help to make this a great event. Please sign up to bring a game. We also need help with volunteers. Check out the official thread for the BBQ when you get a chance.

Pinball BBQ 2014 - Sunday May 25th:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2nd-annual-pinball-bbq-sunday-may-25th-minnesota

#3617 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

I was thinking the same thing! If Chris posts the audit counts like he did last time, should be interesting to see!

Ohhhh sorry. No WOZ. WOF. Sorry for all the excitement.

You can all cancel your plans for coming now.

Chris

#3618 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Chris

Lmao! Lot of people got excited there.

I will happily play a game of WOF with you Chris.

#3619 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I was thinking he bought yours!

#3620 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Is that your WOZ on CL? I am ready for some WOF also.

#3621 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Me too! "Come on, big money!!"

#3622 10 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

The place that used to be called "Insert Coins" is on that same street (1st Ave) and only down 1 or 2 blocks North.
http://www.aurcade.com/locations/view.aspx?id=1558
I can't verify if they're still open or if the games are still there because I've never been inside.
Here is the new website (and name) -- http://www.thevenuempls.com/
This information is probably too late, and Lloyd had the better offer.

I went to Morty's. We didnt stay out late because 1 of our friends couldn't behave so we went back home and played cards. Lake Mill Sac was a blast again this year. 2 people fell into the iceholes, 1 cell phone dropped in, 2 guys got sharpie'd, someone got to sleep with a fish, and played ice football.

#3623 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Chris

No WOZ?

DYO6X.gifDYO6X.gif

F that.

9gdyd.gif9gdyd.gif

#3624 10 years ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

Me too! "Come on, big money!!"

NO wammies! Oh wait, wrong show... I told Chris this was going to be a big party. Jeremy is even making the long haul!

#3625 10 years ago

no WOF CHRIS?!?! I'm done!! FOREVER!

#3626 10 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

no WOF CHRIS?!?! I'm done!! FOREVER!

It's OK he's got WOF. Don't be done.

#3627 10 years ago

Way OT, but is anyone looking for some high end, but older, gently used home theater equipment? I have an Emotiva DMC-1 preamp looking for a new home. Was originally their flagship $2k model. It is pre-HDMI, but I do have a remote HDMI switcher which can convert audio to optical that can go along with it. Has the original packaging, remote (an Emotiva branded URC MX-500), manual, etc.

I do have the matching Emotiva MPS-1 amp which is 7 channel, 200W per channel. Not really looking to sell that as I am still using it, but could let it go for the right offer if you really want the matching set. Also have an Oppo BDP-83 Blu-ray player available. It pairs up nicely with the preamp as it has 7.1 multi-channel analog outs so you can still listen to True HD and DTS-MA audio without needing HDMI. I may hold onto this for DVD-A, but again a good offer would take it. Mostly only looking to let the amp and Oppo go if it's a package deal with all three pieces. These both also have all original packaging, etc. I can include most of the cables you might need and am more than willing to come help set-up and calibrate everything for you if reasonably local.

Let me know if any of you are interested in either the preamp or a package deal. Prefer local deal as these are heavy, especially the amp (80 lbs or so). And of course, pinball or gameroom related trade offers are highly encouraged. Can add cash to trades also (well...at least once the tax return shows up, LOL).

#3628 10 years ago

New hot spot in rochester mn for pinheads!

Lineup includes
mb
stng
taf
and ft!

Come down and play!

20140205_140558.jpg20140205_140558.jpg
#3629 10 years ago

wow,
Thats a nice line-up.

#3630 10 years ago
Quoted from housty1820:

Lineup includes
mb
stng
taf
and ft!
Come down and play!

20140205_140558.jpg 200 KB

I hope your pins are kept up, I went to that pizza place with pins and they were horrible!

#3631 10 years ago
Quoted from housty1820:

Lineup includes
mb
stng
taf
and ft!
Come down and play!

20140205_140558.jpg 200 KB

Also, your post doesn't say where these are at.

#3632 10 years ago

Whoops at colonial lanes in our bar. More for adults as its in the bar. There kept up weekly as our vending company's
does there best.

#3633 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Also, your post doesn't say where these are at.

I was just there a couple weeks ago. They switched out a T2 for STTNG. It is at Colonial Lanes.

http://www.coloniallanesmn.com/

#3634 10 years ago

Just what we need down in that part of the state. Good going.

#3635 10 years ago

Going to open the basement up Friday night for some pinball. If anyone is going to find themselves in the Wausau area or wants to take a drive PM me for details.
Russ

#3636 10 years ago

Dang it. I'll still be working in the basement.

Check the weather rusty. Looks like snow on Saturday if your heading south.

Chris

#3637 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Dang it. I'll still be working in the basement.
Check the weather rusty. Looks like snow on Saturday if your heading south.
Chris

I have the day off so I have all day to get there. The drive back might be the problem if it gets too bad.

#3638 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I have the day off so I have all day to get there. The drive back might be the problem if it gets too bad.

If you decide to come down early, You can hang at my place for a bit if you want. I have one or two machines that may be fun to play.

#3639 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

If you decide to come down early, You can hang at my place for a bit if you want. I have one or two machines that may be fun to play.

I might take you up on that. I will let you know when I have a solid plan in place.

#3640 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I might take you up on that. I will let you know when I have a solid plan in place.

Sounds great, I will be around all day. If you need my contact info, just shoot me a PM.

#3641 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Going to open the basement up Friday night for some pinball. If anyone is going to find themselves in the Wausau area or wants to take a drive PM me for details.Russ

Have fun!

#3642 10 years ago

People that are coming down for ChrisS party are also welcome to come early and go to TomT's for the IFPA WI SCS. There are 2 side events for charity that are open to the public and you can of course come watch Ken and Ian clean house and kick everyones butt!

#3643 10 years ago

Yes. Because I REALLY want to visit CO this year.

#3644 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

People that are coming down for ChrisS party are also welcome to come early and go to TomT's for the IFPA WI SCS. There are 2 side events for charity that are open to the public and you can of course come watch Ken and Ian clean house and kick everyones butt!

Ian was ill early this week - he missed 3 days of school. He was so worried he would not be able to participate, but he's feeling a little better. He still looks a little out of it, but then again he just turned 13 so i guess that's a natural look for teenagers.

Good luck to all the WI delegation!

(I kind of miss the trash talking)

#3645 10 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Good luck to all the WI delegation!

(I kind of miss the trash talking)

Yeah, Hilton's reverse trash talking is starting to get on my nerves! Can't wait to DESTROY him tomorrow!

How's that Mark?

Found a place with TOTAN near work. Since I've never played it, going to stop up there tonight just in case they decide to use it for the tourney.

#3646 10 years ago

INFO UPDATE

Hope everyone is as excited as I am that the first-ever WI State Pinball Championship is tomorrow!

Weather: We are still go - looking at a 60% chance for 1" or so in the evening hours.

Game List Updates:
Star Trek: TNG (out)
Scared Stiff (in)
Spaaaaaace Station (in)

Woodrail Challenge: Humpty Dumpty (confirmed)

#3647 10 years ago

Damn. Memorized that shuttle simulation for nothing.
Thanks for the update Jon!

#3648 10 years ago

How much Ken bribe you to put scared stiff in?

#3649 10 years ago

Off Topic, was at the Badger Hockey Game last night to see Bucky beat the Ground Squirrels, Gophers I mean, what a game!

See some of you tomorrow at the Wisconsin State Championships!

#3650 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

How much Ken bribe you to put Scared Stiff in?

After hearing Ken talk the talk about Tully's SS, and then watching it dish out the pain to him, you should be okay...

There are 20,728 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/73 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.